╌>

President Trump Masterfully Trolls The Left On Summer's First Friday Afternoon

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  heartland-american  •  5 years ago  •  74 comments

President Trump Masterfully Trolls The Left On Summer's First Friday Afternoon
The left's overall reaction to President Trump is always strange. They treat him like a joke on everything serious that he does -- the border, tariffs, tax cuts, Iran, and more -- but then take him so seriously when he is obviously joking. But what really undermines the left's supposed concern for the sanctity of democracy is that the 2016 presidential loser Hillary Clinton has been pushing a bogus Russian conspiracy hoax and other loony ideas ever since President Trump defeated her and...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Ahhh, summer vacation -- a time for folks to wind down, hit the beach, and not pay attention to the news. Well, that'd be nice leftists simply cannot do that with President Donald J. Trump in charge. He kicked off summer 2019 with a tweet so masterfully trolling, you truly have to stand back and appreciate the havoc it is going to wreak upon leftist media outlets and Democratic officials on this fine first Friday summer afternoon. 

At approximately 3:50 PM ET on Friday, President Trump sent an obviously comical tweet hinting that he will never give up the presidency and that leftists will be stuck with him "4 EVA."

Apparently, this tweet was made first by CarpeDonktum, a notorious Twitter troll who has crafted several other videos that the president has an affinity for. 

The video, as the tweet above shows, features a series of yard signs that show "Trump 2020," Trump 2024," "Trump 2028," and so on for perpetuity. The original photo for this tweet was actually taken from a real Time Magazine  article discussing how President Trump's version of populism will last well beyond his presidency. 

Today, and it is unclear if this is related, Politico ran a serious story about how democratic lawmakers are concerned that the president will not leave the office if he loses re-election. So, when President Trump tweeted this video, the left went predictably apoplectic.

Ken Vogel was simply aghast and felt the need to point out that the video is in defiance of "human mortality."   The Young Turks' Emma Vigeland warned, "I'm not one to get riled up over Trump tweets, but this one is pretty damn scary. This man doesn't believe in a democratic form of government, and now he's putting feelers out there. He has to be defeated."  Conservatives, and anybody with a brain, understood this was simply a troll tweet and not meant to be taken seriously. Even the creator of the meme understands that President Donald J. Trump does not take the video as advice for his future plans.

The left's overall reaction to President Trump is always strange. They treat him like a joke on everything serious that he does -- the border, tariffs, tax cuts, Iran, and more -- but then take him so seriously when he is obviously joking. 

But what really undermines the left's supposed concern for the sanctity of democracy is that the 2016 presidential loser Hillary Clinton has been pushing a bogus Russian conspiracy hoax and other loony ideas ever since President Trump defeated her and apparently genuinely believes that she should actually be president. Furthermore, Stacey Abrams in Georgia has still not conceded her 2018 gubernatorial race and has conspiracy theories of her own.

Maybe if the left held folks like those accountable for their insane ramblings and destruction of constitutional norms, or whatever the left fears that President Trump is supposedly doing, then their outrage at him would pack more of a punch. 

Whatever the case, summer started today and the 2020 presidential race is just heating up. What a time to be alive. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    5 years ago

“At approximately 3:50 PM ET on Friday, President Trump sent an obviously comical tweet hinting that he will never give up the presidency and that leftists will be stuck with him "4 EVA."”

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    5 years ago

I love ❤️ it!  Trump 4EVA President of the USA 🇺🇸 jrSmiley_36_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
2  The Magic 8 Ball    5 years ago
They treat him like a joke on everything serious that he does -- the border, tariffs, tax cuts, Iran, and more -- but then take him so seriously when he is obviously joking. 

they have mental disorders, are mentally broken, and in need of mental care. 

their runaway imaginations have them by the balls/ovaries 

if they are not already taking psychotropics, they probably should be.

although I give them endless crap... LOL  I do feel sorry for them. they will be constantly miserable, for the rest of their lives.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1  Texan1211  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @2    5 years ago

Should we start a telethon for a cure for TDS?

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
2.1.3  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1    5 years ago
Should we start a telethon for a cure for TDS?

not a bad idea. we should do something. I want more for them than ending up in a padded room somewhere having what will be known as "mueller spasms" while endlessly mumbling the words russia, rump and nazi.   

seriously, that is no way to live.

cheers :)

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @2    5 years ago

There is no cure for stupid....

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3  Texan1211    5 years ago

Freaking hilaqrious!

I think the only thing funnier is the left becoming unhinged by it.

What a bunch of freaking idiots!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @3    5 years ago

They become unhinged and feign outrage over the most minor of things while Trump is making serious swamp drainage progress.  

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
3.1.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1    5 years ago
Trump is making serious swamp drainage progress.  

Excellent point!  Why become unhinged when a second flush should take care of his silly behind.  

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3.1.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @3.1.1    5 years ago

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Raven Wing @3.1.2    5 years ago

Trump 2020, 2024, 2028, 2032, 2036, 2040, 2044, 2048.......4EVA!

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1.4  Krishna  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.3    5 years ago

Trump 2020, 2024, 2028, 2032, 2036, 2040, 2044, 2048.......4EVA!

Actually it wouldn't surprise me if Trump (PBUH) attempts to do away with the two term limitation on the presidency-- and try to become our dictator for life!

(BTW-- just curious. What do you think of the rumours that he is actaully the re-incarnation of Jesus Christ? Any truth to those rumours?)

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Krishna @3.1.4    5 years ago
Actually it wouldn't surprise me if Trump (PBUH) attempts to do away with the two term limitation on the presidency-- and try to become our dictator for life!

Hilarious! You and I both know that can not happen and will not happen.

(BTW-- just curious. What do you think of the rumours that he is actaully the re-incarnation of Jesus Christ? Any truth to those rumours?)

Surely you are smart enough not to believe rumors?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Krishna @3.1.4    5 years ago

Trump would be almost 80 years old at the end of a second term....So I seriously doubt that he would do anything at all like what you said.  That was part of the point of the trolling he did that you fell for.

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
3.1.7  Don Overton  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.5    5 years ago

[Removed

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    5 years ago
felt the need to point out that the video is in defiance of "human mortality."

But I guess that didn't tip them off that he might have been pulling some legs.

I'm not one to get riled up over Trump tweets

Sure you're not. jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tacos! @4    5 years ago

I love the way Trump can so easily troll American progressives.  It’s hilarious and entertaining. Well played Mr. President! jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif Troll the left forever! jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
5  The Magic 8 Ball    5 years ago
Ken Vogel was simply aghast and felt the need to point out that the video is in defiance of "human mortality." 

now we know for sure....

trump is an alien... LOL

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @5    5 years ago

Maybe he really is an actual Troll from outer space!!!  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6  JohnRussell    5 years ago

[deleted]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @6    5 years ago

Why the resort to censorship?  What’s the matter with an article about an actual event where the President really did troll the msm?  

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
6.2  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @6    5 years ago
Ok then, delete the whole seed. 

Censorship is what they did in the USSR and still do in NoKo, Iran, and Cuba. Is that what you want, just because you disagree with a seed's content?

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
6.2.1  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Jasper2529 @6.2    5 years ago
[deleted]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Jasper2529 @6.2    5 years ago

deleted

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.2.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @6.2.1    5 years ago

And so are the companies that run internet social media...

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.2.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.2    5 years ago

The original Time magazine cover is not fantasy.  Neither is the twitter post that modified its cover.  Trumps tweet and retweet are real too.  This is real coverage of a convergence of real events and an opinion about them.  That you don’t like it is proof of it’s effectiveness.  

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
6.2.5  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @6.2.2    5 years ago

deleted for context

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.2.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Jasper2529 @6.2.5    5 years ago

[delete]

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
6.2.7  Jasper2529  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.2.6    5 years ago

I know it does, and I apologize to you for making it sound like it didn't. The only reason I posted what I did in comment 6.2.5 was because yesterday on another seed he (1) accused me of trolling him, and (2) was meta-complaining on that seed, too.

If he can't ignore seeds he doesn't like or doesn't want members to  comment to him, NT isn't the forum for him. Simple.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
6.2.8  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  XXJefferson51 @6.2.3    5 years ago
And so are the companies that run internet social media

their day is coming as well... 

one big bureaucratic boot will be inserted up their asses.

we will rejoice, and it will be mahhhhhhvelous  :)

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.2.9  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Jasper2529 @6.2.7    5 years ago

Well said.  I completely agree with you.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.2.10  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @6.2.8    5 years ago

And I can’t wait to see it.  It will be a great day.  Bring it on.  

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
6.3  sandy-2021492  replied to  JohnRussell @6    5 years ago

John, xx, and Jasper:

Please refrain from engaging in any further meta.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.3.1  JohnRussell  replied to  sandy-2021492 @6.3    5 years ago

[delete]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7  JohnRussell    5 years ago

There is no such thing as "Trump Derangement Syndrome".

Trump is being interviewed on tv this morning and he is taking credit for "ending family separation" at the border. 

He's lying. No one who criticizes such a liar is suffering a "derangement". 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @7    5 years ago

Au contraire!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @7    5 years ago

TDS is a real disorder.  ❄️ And Trump isn’t lying.😇  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.3.1  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.3    5 years ago

Ok, if you say Trump isn't lying [deleted]

We all know he is lying. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
7.3.2  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @7.3.1    5 years ago
We all know

Speaking of "Sweeping Generalizations" ...

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
7.3.3  Thrawn 31  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.3    5 years ago

Trump is quite possibly the most dishonest person to ever walk the face of the Earth. I automatically assume anything that comes out of his mouth is total bullshit because 99% of the time it is. 

Take this most recent spat with Iran. I am honestly at the point where I am not sure who to believe. Iran has never been a very credible source for anything, but Trump is such a dishonest shitbag that I can't trust anything he says either. We could find ourselves in another costly war because no one can believe anything either side is saying. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.3.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Thrawn 31 @7.3.3    5 years ago

Since the Obama regime, some progressives have taken to trusting the word of the Regime in Iran 🇮🇷 over that of other Americans 🇺🇸.  

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
7.3.5  Jasper2529  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.3.4    5 years ago
Since the Obama regime, some progressives have taken to trusting the word of the Regime in Iran 🇮🇷 over that of other Americans 🇺🇸.  

Surreptitiously delivering $150B in US and "other" currency probably plays a big part. 

pat wilson
Professor Participates
7.3.6  pat wilson  replied to  Jasper2529 @7.3.5    5 years ago

False. There was no $150 billion payout from the U.S. treasury to Iran, according to an AP Fact Check. 

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
7.3.7  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  pat wilson @7.3.6    5 years ago
AP Fact Check. 

Ooops....fact.  It's kryptonite for Trumpers.  They can't get near it.  

Junior Participates
7.3.8  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Jasper2529 @7.3.5    5 years ago
Surreptitiously delivering $150B in US and "other" currency probably plays a big part. 

Except something that never happened couldn't play any part. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
7.3.9  Jasper2529  replied to  pat wilson @7.3.6    5 years ago
from the U.S. treasury to Iran

Please show everyone where I said "from the U.S. treasury". Oh wait ... you can't, because I didn't.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
7.3.10  1stwarrior  replied to  pat wilson @7.3.6    5 years ago

pat wilson
Professor Participates
7.3.11  pat wilson  replied to  1stwarrior @7.3.10    5 years ago

It was their money that had been held abroad. It was released as part of the nuclear deal.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.3.12  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Jasper2529 @7.3.5    5 years ago

Exactly.  I’m so glad that Trump got us out of that bad for us (U.S.) deal.  Some like Kerry and fiends who helped entrap us in it are still preferring to deal directly with that bloodthirsty regime rather than our own elected and appointed government. Talk about Logan Act violators.  

Junior Participates
7.3.13  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Jasper2529 @7.3.9    5 years ago
Please show everyone where I said "from the U.S. treasury". Oh wait ... you can't, because I didn't.

The where did it come from?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.3.14  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @7.3.13    5 years ago
The where did it come from?

Well, if you bother to read the posts here, you would have already known the answer and not bothered to ask.

Look at post #7.3.6.

Real hard stuff to find!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.3.15  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @7.3.14    5 years ago

You just don’t understand how hard it is or the issues that our great President is causing them with all his winning.  It’s just so overwhelming and maybe a bit of pity should be shown upon them...

Junior Participates
7.3.16  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @7.3.14    5 years ago

First, no one asked you anything.  Second, I'm not the one who challenged Jasper.  Third, the link at 7.3.6 doesn't state anything about where the money "came from" but only that it was a lie that Jasper, XX and others were propagating that Obama "gave" $150B to Iran.  Three strikes, yerrrr ouuuutttttt!!!! yet again, Tex.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.3.17  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @7.3.16    5 years ago

Tex is right and you are not.  

Junior Participates
7.3.18  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.3.17    5 years ago

Tex might not be too happy to have you for her wingman, XX.  Having your endorsement further damages whatever's left of her credibility, if any. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.3.19  Tessylo  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @7.3.18    5 years ago

jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.3.20  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @7.3.18    5 years ago

Still having trouble telling the difference between male and female, are ya?

Junior Participates
7.3.21  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @7.3.20    5 years ago
Still having trouble telling the difference between male and female, are ya?

What does that mean? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.3.22  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @7.3.21    5 years ago
What does that mean?

Sigh.

Which words do you need clarified now?

Which words did you not understand?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
7.3.23  Split Personality  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @7.3.13    5 years ago

More dancing with semantics...

The control of foreign assets is primarily implemented through the sanctions programs administered by the US Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Controls (OFAC).

So even if assets are frozen and held in trust by the USA government, and are ordered returned by, say the WTO,

yes it does appear that the US Treasury Department is the controlling body in the form of the OFAC.

Junior Participates
7.3.24  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Split Personality @7.3.23    5 years ago
yes it does appear that the US Treasury Department is the controlling body in the form of the OFAC.

But those funds were never the "property" of the US government.  They belonged to Iran and their return was part of the deal with Iran to comply to nuke restrictions.  Now Shitbag has broken the pact with Iran so they not only got their money back but are now freed from having to comply.  Oh, well done yet again, Shitbag. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
7.4  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @7    5 years ago
There is no such thing as "Trump Derangement Syndrome".

Ha ha ha! Then what do you call this insanity?

On  January 20, 2017 ...

On January 20, 2018 ...

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
7.5  MonsterMash  replied to  JohnRussell @7    5 years ago
There is no such thing as "Trump Derangement Syndrome"
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fliberalsbackwardsthink.files.wordpress.com%2F2017%2F04%2Ftds.jpg&f=1

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @7    5 years ago

[Deleted]

Junior Participates
7.7  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  JohnRussell @7    5 years ago
[delete.]  

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
8  Jasper2529    5 years ago

The video is hilarious and Vogel's Tweet is a perfect example of TDS.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Jasper2529 @8    5 years ago

Here’s a link to the real TDS mentioned in the article https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/21/trump-election-2020-1374589

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
8.1.1  Jasper2529  replied to  XXJefferson51 @8.1    5 years ago

Before posting my first comment, I'd read the Politico article. It seems that some people only like sarcasm/humor if it agrees with their political leanings.

I posted those videos as a reminder of actual TDS. I remember when Obama voters accused people who didn't vote for him of having "ODS" even though there's no evidence of the alleged "ODS" folks screaming and rioting.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
9  Thrawn 31    5 years ago
Well, that'd be nice leftists simply cannot do that with President Donald J. Trump in charge.

He is the fucking president. The POTUS is NEVER left alone no matter who it is, nor should they be. What an idiotic start to an article. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
9.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Thrawn 31 @9    5 years ago

From the seeded article and a good read. https://time.com/magazine/us/5421567/october-22nd-2018-vol-192-no-16-u-s/

Junior Participates
10  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    5 years ago

So glad Trumpists realize that Shitbag is an internet Troll.  The fact that this is who and what they admire for a "president" speaks volumes on how much they must hate this country.