╌>

The Question Is, Why Does Donald Trump Have A 'Type' When It Comes To Rape ?

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  108 comments

The Question Is, Why Does Donald Trump Have A 'Type' When It Comes To Rape ?
This would seem to imply that there is a "type" of woman that Trump would consider raping

President* Trump was accused of rape the other day by a New York city advice columnist, E. Jean Carroll.  The woman claims that in the mid 1990's she encountered Trump in an upscale department store and in the midst of some flirting about lingerie he took her to a dressing room and violently sexually assaulted her, including brief penetration. 

In his denial Trump first said "she's not my type" and then denied that he even knew E. Jean Carroll. 

We all know that Trump is not articulate or accurate in the usage of words, but it seems a little extra excruciating to see the president of the United States dismiss a rape allegation with the observation that the victim is not sexually attractive to him. 

This would seem to imply that there is a "type" of woman that Trump would consider raping, but he's likely too dimwitted to realize that. Or he doesn't care. 

We have a year and a half to the election. How many more dozens or hundreds of bizarre comments like this is the President* going to make?

Will ANY Republicans or right wing conservatives voice an objection to his loutish behavior. It doesn't look like it. 

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Can you name another president who would make that comment.   I don't see even Bill Clinton saying that to reporters. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.2  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

Hi, John. It looks like you "seeded" this under News and Politics but neglected to link the article from which you quoted.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.2    5 years ago

Unlike our president*, I know how to string a few basic sentences together on my own. 

There is no "seeded" article, there is a short article. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.2.2  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.1    5 years ago
I know how to string a few basic sentences together on my own. 
There is no "seeded" article, there is a short article. 

Thanks for the clarification and stating that this article is merely your opinion regarding an unsubstantiated claim made by advice columnist, E. Jean Carroll, that allegedly happened approximately 25 years ago.

One more thing, John - Ms. Carroll was sexually molested when she was 12 but never told anyone. Seems that she might have unresolved sexual issues. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.3  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.2.2    5 years ago

If someone else wrote it , it wouldnt be their opinion? lol. 

Again, the article isnt about the truth of the allegation, it is about Trump saying that Carroll isnt the type of woman he would rape. 

He said "she isnt my type"  in the course of professing his innocence to a rape accusation. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.4  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.3    5 years ago

This is his type

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.2.5  Dulay  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.2.2    5 years ago
Ms. Carroll was sexually molested when she was 12 but never told anyone. Seems that she might have unresolved sexual issues. 

If being sexually molested means that one has 'unresolved sexual issues' then at least 25% of females qualify. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.6  Texan1211  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.2.2    5 years ago
Ms. Carroll was sexually molested when she was 12 but never told anyone. Seems that she might have unresolved sexual issues.

But is there any evidence of that, or just her word--which we already know can't be trusted?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.2.7  Jasper2529  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.6    5 years ago

Just her "word". 

devangelical
Professor Principal

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.3.1  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @1.3    5 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.4  author  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago
locking article it has run its course already

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  Tessylo    5 years ago

First thing the shitstain said was 'she's not my type'  

That shouldn't/wouldn't be the first thing someone should say when accused of rape.  

Wasn't it you who said the other day that she didn't look to be his type?  Please correct me if I'm wrong.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Tessylo @2    5 years ago

I think what I said is that Trump appears to prefer younger women than the age Carroll would have been 20 years ago. 

Whether that is true, or not, it is outrageous that he would say it as a defense to the allegation of rape. 

lib50
Professor Silent
3  lib50    5 years ago

"His type" would be anything with a pussy.  Because its not about the looks, its about the power.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1  Tessylo  replied to  lib50 @3    5 years ago

Exactly!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5  Texan1211    5 years ago

Unsubstantiated claims do NOT a crime make.

Obviously, this woman is bonkers, attempting to sell her forthcoming book.

Phhffft.

Just more Trump-bashing--another day ending in a "y".

Same old same old.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @5    5 years ago

Trump said, without prodding "she is not my type"  in reference to a rape allegation against HIM. 

Go ahead and defend the asshole some more. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    5 years ago

I have no need to "defend" Trump against such scurrilous claims.

Why don't you trot someone out with a credible claim instead of 20+ year old "allegations" which are unsubstantiated?

Hell, any asswipe can CLAIM something happened 20-something years ago.

B.F.D.

Fortunately, we have LAWS here in America.

You actually have to PROVE allegations.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
5.1.2  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.1    5 years ago
Why don't you trot someone out with a credible claim instead of 20+ year old "allegations" which are unsubstantiated?

Let's check the way back machine and look at some of your statements about Al Franken.  Do you hold different standards for Democrats?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @5.1.2    5 years ago
Let's check the way back machine and look at some of your statements about Al Franken.

Go for it!! What's the holdup?

Do you hold different standards for Democrats?

Standards for Democrats? OMG, that is a good one!!!!!!

I like you---you are funny as hell!

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5.1.4  Jasper2529  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.1    5 years ago
Hell, any asswipe can CLAIM something happened 20-something years ago.

B.F.D.

Fortunately, we have LAWS here in America.

You actually have to PROVE allegations.

Christine Blasey Ford, Deborah Ramirez, and Julie Swetnick and many other sexual allegation liars have learned that lesson over the years.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @5.1.2    5 years ago

Did your way back machine break down?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
5.1.6  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.5    5 years ago
Did your way back machine break down?

Nope, but Newstalker's did.  So you can go ahead and claim you didn't support Franken resigning.  Will, we believe you?  Unlikely.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @5.1.6    5 years ago
Nope, but Newstalker's did. So you can go ahead and claim you didn't support Franken resigning. Will, we believe you? Unlikely.

So you made an allegation you are completely unprepared and unable to substantiate. Got it.

BTFW, I DID support Franken resigning. I wish all Democrats would follow suit.

The only problem I had with the whole deal was the fucking hypocrisy of those whining about Republicans doing the same thing and Democrats trying to crucify them for it while giving their own a pass. Franken was and is a freaking comedian. I thought Democrats who were asking him or telling him to resign were VERY stupid for asking him to resign over a fucking photo, but hey, that's the Democrats' fault and Franken's for being such a pussy.

next time you want to tell me what I thought about something or wrote about something, back your shit UP.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
5.1.8  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    5 years ago

He's putting down the fake alleger, making her look bad, which is what she deserves.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
5.1.9  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.7    5 years ago
So you made an allegation you are completely unprepared and unable to substantiate. Got it.

Thank you for confirming my allegation.

BTFW, I DID support Franken resigning. I wish all Democrats would follow suit.

Thank you also for confirming your hypocritical stance on the world.

The only problem I had with the whole deal was the fucking hypocrisy of those whining about Republicans doing the same thing and Democrats trying to crucify them for it while giving their own a pass.

Like you just did with the latest Trump accuser?

Franken was and is a freaking comedian. I thought Democrats who were asking him or telling him to resign were VERY stupid for asking him to resign over a fucking photo, but hey, that's the Democrats' fault and Franken's for being such a pussy.

So you are opposed to the Democrats for holding themselves to the same standards they demanded of the Republicans.

I mean, just, WOW!  You have painted yourself into such a corner that anything you say from this point onward can only be seen as entirely hypocritical and biased. 

Not only have you admitted to being hypocritical in your beliefs, you are opposed to anyone that is not a hypocrite.  Congratulations, you are the poster boy for the current Republican party.  A chip off the McConnell block.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @5.1.9    5 years ago
Thank you for confirming my allegation.

Ridiculous. Thought you could at least tell what "proving" something meant.

The rest of the drivel isn't really worth my time and effort to respond to.

But you should REALLY learn to back your allegations about ME up or I will continue to call you out for telling lies in your comments about me.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
5.2  Jack_TX  replied to  Texan1211 @5    5 years ago
Obviously, this woman is bonkers, attempting to sell her forthcoming book.

I don't think she's bonkers at all.  She'll sell 3.75 shitloads of books with this little story.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  Jack_TX @5.2    5 years ago

I suppose that is true--there are lots of idiots who are willing to believe almost anything.

lib50
Professor Silent
5.2.2  lib50  replied to  Texan1211 @5.2.1    5 years ago

Tell me about it.  Some people believe a person they know lies about everything!  And they pass the lies along!  As if everybody else was stupid enough to believe pathological liars! 

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.2.3  devangelical  replied to  Texan1211 @5.2.1    5 years ago

bwah ha ha..... yup

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  lib50 @5.2.2    5 years ago

That tells me that that person is of a certain low character. There's no reasoning with people like that. I got a taste of that last week from visiting my husband's family

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.2.6  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @5.2.1    5 years ago
'I suppose that is true--there are lots of idiots who are willing to believe almost anything.'

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.2.7  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @5.2.3    5 years ago
'I suppose that is true--there are lots of idiots who are willing to believe almost anything.'
'bwah ha ha..... yup'

jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.2.8  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @5.2.6    5 years ago

Yep--look at the yahoos willing to believe some woman claiming crap from 20+ YEARS ago!

Amazing!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.2.9  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @5.2.8    5 years ago

I don't see anyone here agreeing with her or saying they believe her.  

What's astonishing is the first thing to come out of the turd's mouth - was 'I didn't rape that woman' - it was 'She's not my type'

As though he has a type that he would rape.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.2.10  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @5.2.9    5 years ago
I don't see anyone here agreeing with her or saying they believe her.

I can't help nor be held responsible for what you see or don't see.

What's astonishing is the first thing to come out of the turd's mouth - was 'I didn't rape that woman' - it was 'She's not my type'

No, what is truly incredible is folks giving an ounce of credibility to this lunatic's story. But some folks are wiling to believe anything negative about Trump and don't care if the claims are real or not.

As though he has a type that he would rape.

I guess an unsophisticated, uninquisitive mind might find that relevant and plausible.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.2.11  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @5.2.10    5 years ago

I guess an unsophisticated, uninquisitive mind might find that relevant and plausible to believe anything the shitstain 'president' says.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.2.12  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @5.2.10    5 years ago
Here's his type

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.2.13  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @5.2.11    5 years ago

jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
6  Jack_TX    5 years ago
The woman claims that in the mid 1990's she encountered Trump in an upscale department store and in the midst of some flirting about lingerie he took her to a dressing room and violently sexually assaulted her, including brief penetration. 

Sure.  This seems utterly plausible..... 

How, exactly did he "take her" to the dressing room?  Was it at gunpoint?  Or did he grab her by the hair and drag her in there?  In the middle of Sak's?  Right.   

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1  Texan1211  replied to  Jack_TX @6    5 years ago

Like a fancy department store like Bergdorf's didn't have security cameras everywhere, and she wouldn't have sued them for failing to provide a safe environment?

The claim is laughable .

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
7  1stwarrior    5 years ago

And this person is believable how???

‘THINK OF THE FANTASIES’ 

CNN cuts to ad break after Trump sex assault accuser E Jean Carroll calls rape ‘sexy’

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1  Texan1211  replied to  1stwarrior @7    5 years ago

Maybe she has been fantasizing for the last 20 years or so about getting raped, and projected her "sexy" fantasy onto Trump?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10  Tessylo    5 years ago

Here's his type

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @10    5 years ago

Link still doesn't work.

Doesn't matter anyways.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @10.1    5 years ago

Sure the link works.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
11  Jasper2529    5 years ago

Perhaps the author and Ms. Carroll aren't aware of the fact that retail stores have had attendants directly outside men's and women's dressing room areas as well as surveillance cameras everywhere except in dressing rooms decades prior to the mid-1990s. 

Upscale retail stores such as Bergdorf Goodman, where Carroll claims this "rape" allegedly occurred, have salespersons cater to customers' individual needs and are always nearby to help. 

There's no way a Bergdorf attendant or salesperson would allow a man to enter a women's dressing room area (or vice versa) even in the 1990s.

Unless Ms. Carroll ponies up some proof, her allegation belongs in a folder labeled "just more Trump hate".

Texan1211
Professor Principal
11.1  Texan1211  replied to  Jasper2529 @11    5 years ago

The whole thing is just sick--almost as sick as the fools who are STILL pushing this woman's lies.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
12  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

locking article

it has run its course already