╌>

Gutfeld on Trump serving a third term

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  vic-eldred  •  5 years ago  •  25 comments

Gutfeld on Trump serving a third term
Trump: Sure. In fact, I said in a speech recently, I said ‘watch, we’ll drive the media crazy – let’s go for a third term, and then a fourth,’ and some of the media said ‘he’s going to do it!’

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Here’s a theory --

In most contests, the   team having more fun , wins.

And the team that loses its sense of humor , loses - period.

Take Friday, when President Trump posted a meme predicting he'll be president for ever. And ever.

Normal people, i.e. people not in the media, and therefore not under the spell of irrational obsessions, saw this as light-hearted trolling, mocking the Triggered Trump Critics like this fella:

Bill Maher: “If he loses, Trump, he won’t go. I’ve been saying that since before he got elected.”

And he was a comedian - once.

It’s so obvious it hurts. But still the media reports Trump’s jokes as dire warnings.

Here’s a Mediaite headline, screaming: "Trump posts insane Twitter video threatening to be president for eternity.”

"Threatening."

What moron writes this stuff? It’s hard to say: they got a staff of them.

I'm anxiously awaiting their expose on why the chicken really crossed the road. Or does time really fly if you throw a clock through the air? I bet that gets three Pinocchios.

How did these people get so – to use the medical term – stupid?

Well, the media, once operating under the guise of journalism, are now just hall monitors and pundit-finks. Their job reduced to screaming "look what someone said on TV! It’s a joke – but not to us!"

They barely get out of bed anymore. Their workplace attire: sweatpants and an open bathrobe.

But that's today’s media: reporting on you, as you make them the butt of the joke.  Like Chuck!

Chuck Todd: You’ve joked about a third term, you’ve joked about these things.

Trump: I only joke. I joke and say ‘watch, I will drive Chuck Todd crazy.’

Chuck Todd: You will accept the result. And you will accept – whatever happens in 2020.

Trump: Sure.

Chuck Todd: You lose, you’re gonna be – you’re not gonna like it, but you’ll walk out.

Trump: Sure. In fact, I said in a speech recently, I said ‘watch, we’ll drive the media crazy – let’s go for a third term, and then a fourth,’ and some of the media said ‘he’s going to do it!’

What a treat – the trolls reporting on how they got trolled. It’s too easy, and almost unfair.

To think we're gonna have at least two, three, or four terms of this.

Adapted from Greg Gutfeld’s monologue on “The Five” on June 24, 2019.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Vic Eldred    5 years ago

Trump has had such a good time trolling a hostile media that takes every one of his jokes as a serious remark, twists his statements and fills in his open ended statements with derogatory interpretations.

lib50
Professor Silent
1.2  lib50  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    5 years ago

How exactly does one determine a joke when a person lies and says the most inane and asinine things every day?  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.2.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  lib50 @1.2    5 years ago

I don't think it's a matter of confusion. The same people who think he's serious thought that they knew what he meant when he said there were good people on either side of the statue controversy.  Remember that?  He wasn't talking about those who thought the statues offensive on the one side and those who may have had ancestors KIA during the Civil War on the other, no they told us - he was talking about the KKK and antifa.   What an interesting interpretation!   

Maybe they are just trying to find the worst meaning in everything the man says?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    5 years ago
Bill Maher: “If he loses, Trump, he won’t go. I’ve been saying that since before he got elected.” And he was a comedian - once.

As a comedian, Bill Maher runs rings around Greg Gutfeld. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2    5 years ago

One is a comedian, who's not funny while the other is a pundit who is.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.2  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @2    5 years ago

One thing they do have in common.  

They are each, equally impressed with themselves.

YUGE egos!

JBB
Professor Principal
2.3  JBB  replied to  JohnRussell @2    5 years ago

I used to confuse Greg Gutfeld with with Gilbert Gottfried until I realized that Gilbert Gottfried is actually funny and Gutfeld is not. Other than that, they are very similar both physically and, um, tempermentally...

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.3.1  Sparty On  replied to  JBB @2.3    5 years ago

True, much to the consternation of proponents of each.   Its like Pete Buttigiegs uncanny resemblance to Alfred E Neuman.

Both are hilarious!

_v=63f541561469957

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
2.3.2  Sunshine  replied to  Sparty On @2.3.1    5 years ago

Howdy Doody was my first impression of him.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.3.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @2.3.1    5 years ago
True, much to the consternation of proponents of each.   Its like Pete Buttigiegs uncanny resemblance to Alfred E Neuman.    Both are hilarious!

You must be easily amused. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.3.4  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @2.3.3    5 years ago

Well lucky for you John, this seed isn't about me.  

As you so fond of saying ..... please stay on topic.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
2.4  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @2    5 years ago

The only time Maher is funny is when he looks in a mirror.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
2.5  Sunshine  replied to  JohnRussell @2    5 years ago
As a comedian, Bill Maher runs rings around Greg Gutfeld.

Maher isn't funny he is nasty.  That is what his audience likes.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Trump supporters wallow in his inappropriate comments and behavior. That is why they are widely derided. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3    5 years ago

You mean to say the hate filled left hates about half the country. We all know

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.2  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @3    5 years ago
Trump supporters wallow in his inappropriate comments and behavior. That is why they are widely derided. 

You mean like when they screamed at the sky?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
4  Jasper2529    5 years ago

deleted by Jasper.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5  Jasper2529    5 years ago
What a treat – the trolls reporting on how they got trolled. It’s too easy, and almost unfair. To think we're gonna have at least two, three, or four terms of this.

Gutfeld nails it again and those still suffering from TDS won't get it!  jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @5    5 years ago

Yup, Somethings never change!

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
6  Sunshine    5 years ago

He is spot on...one tweet and CNN will have 20 experts trying to figure out the meaning for hours.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
6.1  Jasper2529  replied to  Sunshine @6    5 years ago

CNN has experts?  jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jasper2529 @6.1    5 years ago

That may be a reference to disgraced Director of National Intelligence James Clapper. You may recall when the House Intel Committee found that Clapper had given “inconsistent testimony” about his contacts with CNN. Maybe that's the expert?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
6.1.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.1.1    5 years ago

Yes, Clapper is such an "expert" that he's shaking after being caught for committing perjury. Let's not forget about John Brennan, who has also repeatedly lied, and his ties to CNN. Both he and Clapper (among others) have made it clear that they have a visceral hatred of Trump. But, they're now feeling the repercussions of their hatred as more is being exposed about their part in illegal activities to overthrow a duly elected POTUS.

Note to those who will ask me for proof: Do your own homework, because the proof is available on the Internet and more is coming.