Chicago Police Release Footage Of Jussie Smollett On Night Of Alleged Attack

Via:  kdmichigan  •  4 weeks ago  •  25 comments

Chicago Police Release Footage Of Jussie Smollett On Night Of Alleged Attack
He doesn't want this to be a big deal, you understand what I'm saying," Gatson tells the authorities in the video. "The thing that makes me emotional is they put this makeshift loop, what do you call that thing, a noose around his [expletive] neck. I'm sorry, you know. And that is what bothers me, the cut thing doesn't bother me at all. If that makes sense

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

On Monday (June 24), Chicago police released their case files and video from the night of Empire actor, Jussie Smollett's alleged attack.
According to ABC 7 Chicago, they released 70 hours of footage from their bodycam, parts of which showed Smollett with a rope tied multiple times around his neck, the night he alerted the authorities about the supposed attack.

In the video, Smollett explained that he was attacked by two individuals who put the noose over his head and drenched him in bleach. The 37-year-old's face is blurred out in the video because at the time of the recording he was still considered a victim under the Freedom of Information Act.
Smollett's manager, Frank Gatson, also appears in the video, saying that the actor does not want the incident to be "a big deal."
"He doesn't want this to be a big deal, you understand what I'm saying," Gatson tells the authorities in the video. "The thing that makes me emotional is they put this makeshift loop, what do you call that thing, a noose around his [expletive] neck. I'm sorry, you know. And that is what bothers me, the cut thing doesn't bother me at all. If that makes sense."

Later in the video, Gatson confirms that the police are recording them and moments after Smollett says that he doesn't want to be filmed. "Can we turn it off?" Gatson asks the police, who soon abide by his request.
In the video clips released by the authorities, footage of the alleged attackers, Abel and Abimola "Ola" Osundairo are also included. The Chicago police have visuals of the Osundairo brothers in a taxi en route to their supposed meet-up point with Smollett to initiate the attack, as well as clips of them being apprehended by the police at the airport.
Chicago police claim that these videos prove their case that Smollett staged the racist and homophobic hate crime.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
Find text within the comments Find 

KDMichigan
1  seeder  KDMichigan    4 weeks ago

What a joke. FFS I've run thru cloths lines that that got more wrapped up around my neck. And just think there are people that believe this leftwing POS. 

The Magic Eight Ball
1.1  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  KDMichigan @1    4 weeks ago

category:  

how to spot an actor for $1000 alex.

(bells ringing)

the daily double... LOL hint double jeopardy

question:

....... was still wearing the rope when cops show up.

(buzzer sounds)

jussie smollet

alex says: that is correct :)

KDMichigan
1.1.1  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @1.1    4 weeks ago

It appears to still be in the clothes line package...jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Freefaller
1.2  Freefaller  replied to  KDMichigan @1    4 weeks ago

How he didn't end up in jail I'll never understand

The Magic Eight Ball
1.2.1  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  Freefaller @1.2    4 weeks ago

the prosecutor's office made an illegal appointment and deal... it will all come out in the end.

regardless of what the state does, he will be going to jail on federal charges. and now others might be going with him. 

win win win :)

KDMichigan
1.2.2  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Freefaller @1.2    4 weeks ago

When you rub shoulders with the Obama's you are guaranteed to get a pass. Barry would just call for another Beer summit.

The Magic Eight Ball
1.2.3  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  KDMichigan @1.2.2    4 weeks ago
When you rub shoulders with the Obama's you are guaranteed to get a pass.

I think people will find that obama protection no longer exists... LOL

Texan1211
1.2.4  Texan1211  replied to  Freefaller @1.2    4 weeks ago
How he didn't end up in jail I'll never understand

It is hard to get a grasp on how deep Democratic corruption extends in Chicago.

KDMichigan
1.2.5  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @1.2.3    3 weeks ago
obama protection no longer exists.

To late, Tina Tchen, the former chief of staff of that America hating POS Michelle Obama,  was instrumental in the plot to get the charges dropped and still fighting the release of evidence.

Freefaller
1.2.6  Freefaller  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @1.2.1    3 weeks ago
he will be going to jail on federal charges. and now others might be going with him

The feds are charging him and his assistants?  I hadn't heard that, should be interesting

Ronin2
1.2.7  Ronin2  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @1.2.1    3 weeks ago

I couldn't find anything stating that Smollett has been indicted on federal charges. Last updates I found are from late march stating, "he still could face federal charges"- and "still under investigation at the federal level".

I am at work, and we are restricted from several sites- so if you have a link?

The Magic Eight Ball
1.2.8  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  Ronin2 @1.2.7    3 weeks ago
I couldn't find anything stating that Smollett has been indicted on federal charges.

I never said he was indicted yet.  the english language is fascinating like that... LOL 

but yes, as I said he will be going to jail.

patience is a virtue :)

The Magic Eight Ball
1.2.9  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  KDMichigan @1.2.5    3 weeks ago
that America hating POS Michelle Obama,  was instrumental in the plot to get the charges dropped and still fighting the release of evidence.

the obamas no longer have the juice required.... their day is coming.

have patience :)

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
2  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    3 weeks ago

Breaking News, Jussie Smollett announces his candidacy for president.

A victim of Trump Maga hate, Gay, Black, Infamous!

This guy is the perfect democrat candidate.

Unstoppable!

Sparty On
2.1  Sparty On  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @2    3 weeks ago

Not sure the clown car has any more room ..... one of the other dingalings is going to have to drop i think to make room for this one ....

KDMichigan
2.1.1  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Sparty On @2.1    3 weeks ago
Not sure the clown car has any more room

I think we are onto a Clown bus by now. 

Sparty On
2.1.2  Sparty On  replied to  KDMichigan @2.1.1    3 weeks ago

You know, it probably is one of those new electric VW hippie vans.  

Could stuff another half dozen in there i bet.

KDMichigan
2.2  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @2    3 weeks ago
Unstoppable!

I'm sure his momma will vote for him.

Wait who is his momma? He stated he would not be his mothers son if he was guilty of any of the charges brought against him....At the 5:40 mark.

Sunshine
3  Sunshine    3 weeks ago

If Obama had a son...

JohnRussell
3.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Sunshine @3    3 weeks ago

We know who Trump's son is. He retweets white supremacists. 

Texan1211
3.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    3 weeks ago
We know who Trump's son is. He retweets white supremacists.

And we know who Smollett is--he's the one who pays people to help him attempt to pull off a hoax.

We also know who Kim Foxx is--she is the Chicago prosecutor who gave Smollett a pass on illegal activities.

Sunshine
3.1.2  Sunshine  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    3 weeks ago
We know who Trump's son is.

Yes we do.  He has never been arrested for a hate crime against himself.

Smollett is a moron just like Obama.

Tacos!
4  Tacos!    3 weeks ago

You kept the noose on until the cops showed up at your apartment, got it on video, and had to invite you to remove it? And you thought that would convince people?

You have to be really dumb yourself to think other people are that dumb.

KDMichigan
4.1  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Tacos! @4    3 weeks ago
You have to be really dumb yourself to think other people are that dumb.

Unfortunately some people still believe it. 

Vic Eldred
5  Vic Eldred    3 weeks ago

All of this to erase the truth - That Jussie Smollett staged a hoax to smear Trump supporters as "racists"!