╌>

Trump Shares Strange Fake Video Of Himself Gate-Crashing Democratic Debate

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  5 years ago  •  35 comments

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

5d149805210000a718f45f54.jpg

President  Donald Trump  mocked  a technical glitch  that interrupted Wednesday’s  first Democratic 2020 presidential debate  by sharing a strange video to Twitter.

The clip begins with moderators Chuck Todd and Rachel Maddow cutting to commercials so the issue can be fixed. The screen then goes blank before Trump emerges through the haze to the sound of Ozzy Osbourne’s “Crazy Train.”

The video appears to have emanated from the same pro-Trump meme creator who released a similarly strange video last week that showed  Trump as president forever . Trump shared that video first on Friday and again on Wednesday night.

Multiple reporters noted how Trump tweeted the new clip on Thursday morning, just minutes before Air Force One touched down in Osaka, Japan, ahead of his attendance at the G-20 summit, where issues including North Korea and Iran will be on the table.

Trump had earlier called the debate “BORING!”

And he ripped NBC and MSNBC, saying they “should be ashamed of themselves” about the technical issue:

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

The video appears to have emanated from the same pro-Trump meme creator who released a similarly strange video last week that showed Trump as president forever. Trump shared that video first on Friday and again on Wednesday night.

Multiple reporters noted how Trump tweeted the new clip on Thursday morning, just minutes before Air Force One touched down in Osaka, Japan, ahead of his attendance at the G-20 summit, where issues including North Korea and Iran will be on the table.

Trump had earlier called the debate “BORING!”

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

What a freakshow!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

Crazy train is quite appropriate for this freak.  

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4  Ronin2    5 years ago

What the hell will the left find to do w/o Trump once he is out of office?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ronin2 @4    5 years ago

Breathe easier

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.1.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1    5 years ago

We intend to add four more years of you all breathing harder and us bowing down to our demigod everyday then. So be it.  

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
4.2  Don Overton  replied to  Ronin2 @4    5 years ago

Just think you won't have your demigod to bow to everyday

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M&list=RD3GwjfUFyY6M&start_radio=1

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
8  livefreeordie    5 years ago

Trump loves making fun of the left and we love that he does it

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  livefreeordie @8    5 years ago

Of course you do pastor.  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
8.2  MrFrost  replied to  livefreeordie @8    5 years ago

That's ok....the left AND the right will be laughing at trump for the next 60 years. He has already proven that he is the... 

Least mature

Biggest liar

Most divisive

Least intelligent

Laziest

Least moral

.....president in history. 

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
8.2.1  livefreeordie  replied to  MrFrost @8.2    5 years ago

All politicians are serial liars

i consider FDR, LBJ, Nixon, Carter, and Obama our most immoral presidents for their Marxist statist ideology.  Add with Obama his promotion of abortion and homosexuality as good and he rises towards the top of the list of immoral presidents 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  livefreeordie @8.2.1    5 years ago

You're such a hoot.

You don't see this 'president' as immoral or amoral for fuck's sake?  Without a shred of human decency in that fat pig stinky ass.  

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
8.2.3  livefreeordie  replied to  Tessylo @8.2.2    5 years ago

I’m judging his actions as president as I did with the other presidents I noted.

Trump has been far more moral as president than Obama was.

i don’t consider anyone who supports abortion as having any credibility on moral decency

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
8.2.4  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  livefreeordie @8.2.1    5 years ago
Add with Obama his promotion of abortion and homosexuality as good

When did he say abortion was "good"? When did he say homosexuality was "good"? What he said was it's none of your business who consenting adults choose to love and marry and it's not your business what women do with their own bodies. No one is forcing you to be gay or get an abortion.

I happen to believe that indoctrinating children in any organized religion is a harmful, vile act of child abuse, but how others choose to raise their kids isn't my business. That's why I'd never vote to ban teaching religion to children even though I vehemently disagree with it. I don't want any woman to be stuck in a situation where she has to choose to terminate a pregnancy, I would love it if we were able to reduce the number of abortions to near zero with comprehensive sex/contraceptive education, but I accept it's not my business so I would never vote to ban a woman's right to choose.

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
8.2.5  livefreeordie  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @8.2.4    5 years ago

Every woman unless raped, does have a right to choose to have or not have sex, and including unprotected sex. If pregnant she and the man then are responsible for those actions.  That should not include murdering an innocent unborn child.

I’m not aware of any time Obama called abortion bad

I didn’t say people aren’t free to engage in immoral behavior, I simply point out that Obama is immoral by supporting as normal what Jesus said defiles you with God.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.6  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  livefreeordie @8.2.3    5 years ago
'Trump has been far more moral as president than Obama was.'
jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
8.2.7  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  livefreeordie @8.2.5    5 years ago
I simply point out that Obama is immoral by supporting as normal what Jesus said defiles you with God.

Well considering the fact that we elected him as President and not as Christian Pastor, I should hope he ignored what some religious nuts claimed to be "immoral" or "defiles you" with their God. That isn't the Presidents job. His job is to faithfully execute the constitution which specifically forbids any religious establishment. Ans also, there is no "murder" of innocent "unborn" children because there are no unborn children, it has to be viable to live outside the womb to be considered a "child" by law. Your claim that it's murder is no different than claiming someone who is addicted to masturbation should be considered a serial killer.

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
8.2.8  livefreeordie  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @8.2.7    5 years ago

I didn’t say it’s the job of a president to be a pastor. But as an ordained minister I’m am commanded by God to speak out on morality and will do so until I go home to the Lord.

Sperm is not a child.   It is when the sperm and ovum unite and create a distinct and unique person

Only by ignoring basic science can you say that the unborn baby is part of the woman’s body

Sir Albert Liley (the “Father of Fetology”) made this observation in a 1970 speech entitled, “The Termination of Pregnancy or the Extermination of the Fetus?”: 

Physiologically, we must accept that the conceptus is, in a very large measure, in charge of the pregnancy…. Biologically, at no stage can we subscribe to the view that the fetus is a mere appendage of the mother.”

The unborn has its own complete set or organs

It has distinctly different DNA

It often has different blood type.

It can be a different race from the mother

It has its own immune system in the womb that is separated by design from the Mother’s 

It has its own appendages

By every scientific definition and parameter, it is a distinct person from the mother.

Dr Paul Ramsay, Professor of Biology University of Plymouth UK

Dr. Paul Ramsay says this: 

“Thus it might be said that in all essential respects the individual is whoever he is going to become from the moment of impregnation. He already is this while not knowing this or anything else. Thereafter, his subsequent development cannot be described as becoming something he is not now. It can only be described as a process of achieving, a process of becoming the one he already is. Genetics teaches us that we were from the beginning what we essentially still are in every cell and in every generally human attribute and in every individual attribute.”

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.9  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  livefreeordie @8.2.8    5 years ago

[Deleted]

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
8.2.10  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  livefreeordie @8.2.8    5 years ago
It is when the sperm and ovum unite and create a distinct and unique person

Person: noun - a human being regarded as an individual

How many human beings do you know that have no brain? How many do you know that have no lungs, have no organs and are just a handful of cells the size of a grain of sand?

Individual: adjective - single; separate.

It seems that when a fetus becomes viable to live outside the womb, that would be the fist time it could be truly considered "single; separate".

The unborn has its own complete set or organs

Not until it develops them which takes several weeks or months.

It has its own appendages

Again, not for months after conception and having some appendages doesn't make a fetus able to survive on its own outside the womb.

By every scientific definition and parameter, it is a distinct person from the mother.

Well that's just total bullshit as the very definitions of "person" and "individual" make clear.

"Thereafter, his subsequent development cannot be described as becoming something he is not now."

Nonsense. The fetus is "becoming" something it is not before it reaches viability. Before that, the cells merely have the potential to become a person, they are not an individual or a person until those cells can survive outside the womb.

"Genetics teaches us that we were from the beginning what we essentially still are in every cell and in every generally human attribute and in every individual attribute"

By that metric, I should be able to sue someone for the $50,000 or so my homemade Helicopter would be worth had I built it, but that someone burned the blueprints I bought from the back of a Consumers Digest for $25.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2.11  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  livefreeordie @8.2.8    5 years ago

Enough with your off topic bullshit 

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
8.2.12  Don Overton  replied to  livefreeordie @8.2.3    5 years ago

[Removed]

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
8.2.13  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Tessylo @8.2.11    5 years ago

Sorry for getting 'Squirrel!!'ed.

I supposed that's all they have when defending this bigoted, immoral, contemptible bag of shit that the minority elected against the will of the people. They have to try and deflect and distract, because anyone with more than half a brain doing even a cursory examination of this President sees him for the fat disgusting lying fraud he is.

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
8.2.14  Don Overton  replied to  livefreeordie @8.2.8    5 years ago
I didn’t say it’s the job of a president to be a pastor. But as an ordained minister I’m am commanded by God to speak out on morality

You sure has hell doing a shitting job with trump.

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
8.3  Don Overton  replied to  livefreeordie @8    5 years ago

Most children would

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.4  XXJefferson51  replied to  livefreeordie @8    5 years ago

Amen to that one...jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Tacos!
Professor Guide
10  Tacos!    5 years ago

That was kinda funny actually. You're not going to have technical screwup like that on the national stage and not get made fun of.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
10.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Tacos! @10    5 years ago

I liked that one and the Trump 4EVA tweet that Trump retweeted from the same source.  I seeded an article here about the 4EVA one and Time MAGAzine.