╌>

Some People Think Ivanka Trump Is Awesome And Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Isn't, Which Is Why You Shouldn't Care What People Think

Category:  Op/Ed

Via:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  111 comments

Some People Think Ivanka Trump Is Awesome And Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Isn't, Which Is Why You Shouldn't Care What People Think
Conservatives around the world rushed to defend the president's likely 2020 running mate from the mean Congress lady.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The French government posted a video this weekend of Ivanka Trump  embarrassing herself  in front of world leaders at the G20 summit in Osaka, Japan. It was worse than when George H.W. Bush vomited on the Japanese prime minister's lap, because no one actually elected Ivanka to puke stupidity on the global stage.

Sweet Christ. Ivanka is so pathetic we'd almost feel sorry for her if she wasn't a complicit member of a crime family. Professionals who study body language or anyone who's attended a party in their lives can see how awkward this is. It's like "the idiot at a  dinner party  with  New York intellectuals scene" from every Woody Allen film. Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau, UK prime minister Theresa May, French president Emmanuel Macron, and IMF chairwoman Christine Lagarde -- serious human beings -- are trying to have a serious conversation when the grifter princess talk blocks them to Lagarde's obvious disgust. This is what she had to contribute:

IVANKA:  And in terms of the defense side, the whole, uh, ecosystem, it's been very male dominant, so...

Oh, she was  so  proud of that sentence she almost finished. Her mom is going to frame that sentence and hang it on her refrigerator.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez correctly observed that Ivanka is barely qualified to stand upright let alone represent the United States at an economic summit. It's bad enough Donald Trump is there. He could at least spring for some professional diplomats. Conservatives around the world rushed to defend the president's likely 2020 running mate from the mean Congress lady.

img.png

Twitter

These assholes love to throw AOC's former side hustle in her face. Bartending is a real job, one Ivanka's never had. We think bartenders serve a more valuable public service than charlatans who "run"  fake charities.  Check out what Ivanka's wearing, by the way. The lady can't even dress right, and  fashion  was kinda what she used to do. We bet Ocasio-Cortez could still whip up a solid Vesper.

img.png

Twitter

Again, for the stupid people watching Fox News in the back, Ocasio-Cortez studied international relations and economics at Boston University. She interned in the immigration office of Senator Ted Kennedy. She was a John F. Lopez fellow and piloted literary programs in the South Bronx. She won international science competitions in high school and has an asteroid named after her. It's a small asteroid, but she seems to like it. She also launched a  book publishing firm  in 2012. Ocasio-Cortez is not just qualified to serve in Congress. She's almost qualified to deliver Alec Baldwin's  "I am God!" speech from  Malice .

What burns us most about the bartender digs is that Ocasio-Cortez worked 18-hour shifts to help her family. Her father had recently died and her mother was cleaning houses and driving a school bus. Conservatives claim to care about "work ethic," but they have no problem with job-shaming someone who doesn't even have that job anymore.

Look, you can disagree with Ocasio-Cortez's politics, but you can't deny reality and argue she's not exceptional. There's a conservative need to believe people of color can fall ass backwards into fame and fortune, but that's not how the world works  (usually).  Major systemic failures are why Ivanka was breathing the same air as the head of the IMF. They are not why Ocasio-Cortez is in the House. If she'd done nothing  but  work as a bartender, Ocasio-Cortez still won a primary and a general election, both without help from a hostile foreign power. That's all the qualification the Constitution demands.

Ivanka's "resume" involves working for her father or people who want to keep her father happy. Sarah  Huckabee  Sanders  claimed  that Ivanka "creates" jobs and Ocasio-Cortez "destroys" them. This  is a lie.  (We're not counting "careers" in  sweat shops.)  The president's daughter is not in Ocasio-Cortez's league, and it's ridiculous to try to prove otherwise. Ivanka doesn't take a salary because that's the only way her non-job is even  legal.  There's nothing noble about exploiting loopholes in anti-nepotism laws -- laws, we remind you, that were designed to protect world leaders from exposure to airborne  idiocy.  Ivanka can afford to haunt the White House without pay because she's already rich, and the salary she "sacrifices" is a bargain-rate price to pay for access and an inflated sense of self-importance. Plus some sweet Chinese patents on the side.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Ivanka Trump is a con woman. She lied to investors of Trump Organization branded condo developments that 80% of the units had been sold when the truth was it wasnt even 20%.  She's lucky lying to customers is the American way or she might be in jail right now. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

What's so awesome about Ivanka?  I cannot think of one goddamned thing.

Her fecklessness?

Her multiple plastic surgeries?

Meh.  

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.2  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago
Ivanka Trump is a con woman.

LOL   that's kind of funny.

but this?   here is the real con woman

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.2.2  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to    5 years ago

the left has always known how to accuse others of that which they do.

but luckily, that crap only works so long... eventually their bs is revealed.

people are waking up to this fact every day, time is never on the lefts side.

at this point, the left is becoming more pathetic and funnier by the day.

cheers :)

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2  Sean Treacy    5 years ago

Bartending is a real job, one Ivanka's never had. 

Ivanka was the CEO of a large clothing company.  

The dummy AOC (who owns herself on twitter almost daily) maybe learned how to make a rob roy before somehow being elected to Congress by what one can only assume is the  congressional district filled with the biggest idiots in the country. They should have followed Nancy Pelosi and just elected a glass of water with a d after it. It would have been less embarrassing. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1  Ozzwald  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    5 years ago

Only because of daddy's money, not because of anything she earned.  I noticed that you did, rightfully, not describe it as a "successful" clothing company.  So kudos to you for keeping the claim honest.

epistte
Junior Guide
2.2  epistte  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    5 years ago

She didn't earn that position on her own. If she wasn't a Trump she would be working retail at Bloomingdales.  She is just as much of a fraud as her father is.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.2.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  epistte @2.2    5 years ago

Sure. 

Because women with ivy league degrees have to work retail without their father's help.

What a sexist claim

epistte
Junior Guide
2.2.2  epistte  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.2.1    5 years ago
Sure. 

Because women with ivy league degrees have to work retail without their father's help.

What a sexist claim

If she wasn't a Trump she would not have attended Choate or Wharton either.  She got where she is because of family money that predates her father's abilities.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.2.3  Sean Treacy  replied to  epistte @2.2.2    5 years ago

Can you prove that?

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
2.2.4  1stwarrior  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.2.1    5 years ago

Which is all many have.

epistte
Junior Guide
2.2.5  epistte  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.2.3    5 years ago
Can you prove that?

What has she accomplished on her own without her father's assistance?

The eldest daughter of Donald Trump and his ex-wife, Ivana, Ivanka Marie Trump has been referred to as both the “real” first lady and her father’s “most powerful weapon”. She’s also been characterized as her father’s polar opposite in both personality and conduct.  However, even when removed from her father’s influence, Ivanka is worthy of notice, and perhaps, admiration. Her success started early. By the age of 16, Ivanka had hosted Miss Teen USA and graced the covers of both Elle and Seventeen .  As an adult, her inclination towards success showed no signs of lessening. After completing her bachelor’s degree and joining the Trump Organization, Ivanka quickly rose through its ranks. She’s currently the Executive Vice President of Development and Acquisitions. When away from her father’s company, Ivanka works diligently on her rapidly growing clothing line. As of 2016, this side business netted over 100 million dollars in revenue.

She was sued for stealing the designs of another designer.

She is part of a family of grifters.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.6  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  epistte @2.2.5    5 years ago
She was sued for stealing the designs of another designer.

epistte, some people look up to that sort of thing.  Probably including some right here. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.2.7  Sean Treacy  replied to  epistte @2.2.5    5 years ago

so no proof she couldnt get into school on her own then

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2.8  Texan1211  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.2.3    5 years ago
Can you prove that?

jrSmiley_55_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2.9  Tessylo  replied to  epistte @2.2    5 years ago

America's Crime Family.

They're all thugs, conmen/women, shysters, thieves, grifters.  

lib50
Professor Silent
2.2.11  lib50  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.2.7    5 years ago

Prove she did.  Prove Trump did too, for that matter.  It goes both ways. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.12  Vic Eldred  replied to  lib50 @2.2.11    5 years ago
Prove she did

How?

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.3  Kavika   replied to  Sean Treacy @2    5 years ago

The funny thing is Sean as dumb as you think that she is, she has the chance to have a much bigger affect on your life than you ever will on hers....

Ironic isn't it.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.3.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Kavika @2.3    5 years ago

Is it? 

Progressives  must love irony then, given how often they claim the President is dumb.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.3.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.3.1    5 years ago

[deleted]

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.3.3  Kavika   replied to  Sean Treacy @2.3.1    5 years ago
Progressives  must love irony then, given how often they claim the President is dumb.  

As you're aware Sean we aren't discussing Trump. Your comment was regarding Cortez and my point was that as dumb as you think she is, she has the chance to make a bigger affect on your life than you on hers...

It is ironic. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.3.4  Sean Treacy  replied to  Kavika @2.3.3    5 years ago

My point is so what?

Dumb people effect the world through their idiocy all the time.  Is that news?

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.3.5  Kavika   replied to  Sean Treacy @2.3.4    5 years ago
Dumb people effect the world through their idiocy all the time.  Is that news?

But this dumb person (your description) does have the chance to make a change in your life...

Irony

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2.3.6  bbl-1  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.3.4    5 years ago

Your point is, "So what?"  No.  You lack a point.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.7  Tessylo  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.3.1    5 years ago
'Progressives  must love irony then, given how often they claim the President is dumb.'

He's a fucking moron!  He's beyond dumb.  

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.3.8  Sean Treacy  replied to  Kavika @2.3.5    5 years ago

Does anyone think dumb people don’t often have an outsized impact on the world? 

You don’t understand what irony is.

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.3.9  Kavika   replied to  Sean Treacy @2.3.8    5 years ago
Does anyone think dumb people don’t often have an outsized impact on the world?  You don’t understand what irony is.

LOL, you're the one that is telling us that AOC is stupid. That's your opinion Sean. I'm sure that AOC has her opinion of you as well. It's probably not very flattering. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.3.10  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kavika @2.3.9    5 years ago
that AOC is stupid.

Maybe cunning could be added to her list of attributes. Recently she claimed that illegal aliens detained in detention centers were forced to drink from toilets.

Does anyone know what she was talking about?

She was referring to the combination sink/toilet units which have separate plumbing. It looks like this:

Z_5O7-fo5oy.JPG
That's what Cortez is calling "forced drinking from a toilet"

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3.11  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.3.10    5 years ago

AOC is not just a few fries short of a Happy Meal, all she got was the toy, which she promptly broke!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.3.12  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.11    5 years ago

She also got three Pinocchios awarded to her by none other than The Washington Post's Glenn Kessler.

charger 383
Professor Silent
2.3.13  charger 383  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.3.10    5 years ago

Wasn't Cortez also confused about garbage disposals?

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.3.14  Kavika   replied to  Vic Eldred @2.3.10    5 years ago

This is her quote Vic...

''Officers were keeping women in cells w/ no water & had told them to drink out of the toilets."

You can offer proof that it isn't true any time. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.3.15  Vic Eldred  replied to  charger 383 @2.3.13    5 years ago

According to the New York Post..

"The 29-year-old freshman congresswoman posted photos and   videos on Instagram   showing the apparently “terrifying” contraption at work in her swanky DC apartment and saying she’d never seen one before.

“OK everyone I need your help because I just moved into this apartment a few months ago and I just flipped a switch and it made that noise and it scared the daylights out of me,” Ocasio-Cortez can be heard saying in footage.

“I am told this is a garbage disposal. I’ve never seen a garbage disposal. I never had one in any place I’ve ever lived,” she later said."

So much for sending our children to Boston University

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.3.16  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kavika @2.3.14    5 years ago

It don't work that way. Cortez made the claim, she needs to prove it!

I just showed you what she claims is drinking from a toilet!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.17  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.3.10    5 years ago

Oh I am so sure that these migrant 'detention centers' all have such accommodations/NOT.

I await your source/proof.

I won't hold my breath though.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3.18  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @2.3.14    5 years ago

Shouldn't the person making the claim that women were in cells w/ no water and being told to drink from toilets be the ones to prove it?

Or at least the folks believing that nonsense could provide it?

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.3.19  Kavika   replied to  Vic Eldred @2.3.16    5 years ago

You're the one saying it's a lie Vic...Were you there, how do you know it's a lie. 

I'm hoping that there is a investigation of the BP FB group. Perhaps we'll know for sure who is lying. At the present time it looks like the BP FB group is in trouble. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.3.20  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @2.3.17    5 years ago

Now it's your turn - prove to us that migrants were forced to drink from toilets!

I won't hold my breath though.  

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.3.21  Sean Treacy  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.3.16    5 years ago

The agent on scene said the congresswoman misrepresented why a person in custody had drunk from a toilet:.

“So this is what happened with the migrant and drinking water from toilet: she wanted water, didn’t know how to use the faucet in the cell, and drank from the toilet. She never told AOC that we made her drink from the toilet. AOC, of course, changed it … This was when she [the migrant] was apprehended and brought into the facility,

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3.22  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.3.20    5 years ago

jrSmiley_55_smiley_image.gif

jrSmiley_46_smiley_image.gif

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.3.23  Kavika   replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.18    5 years ago

I'm hopeful that the BP group will be fully investigated...The results will be interesting to say the least. 

Or at least the folks believing that nonsense could provide it?

I don't know about the ''folks'' but I didn't say it was true or false, only the the accusasion was made by AOC....Time will tell if it's true or not. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.3.24  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kavika @2.3.19    5 years ago
Were you there, how do you know it's a lie. 

I put my trust in those who run Homeland Security not AOC.

I'm hoping that there is a investigation of the BP FB group.

I'm sure the democratic House will do just that now that moderate democrats helped to place gavels in their hands.

Perhaps we'll know for sure who is lying.

I think it's that endless flood of migrants that provides the answer.

At the present time it looks like the BP FB group is in trouble.

Actually, it's the democratic party that's in deep trouble. They have told us they want open borders and benefits for the aliens to be paid for by the American taxpayer. I foresee the collapse of a political party. You know what that means, right?  All of this concern for illegal aliens will be rightfully replaced by a concern for the American people. It won't be long.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.3.25  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.3.21    5 years ago

Yes, Sean, those are the facts.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.3.26  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.22    5 years ago

I believe it's called "Denial Aisle"

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3.27  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @2.3.23    5 years ago
I don't know about the ''folks'' but I didn't say it was true or false, only the the accusasion was made by AOC....Time will tell if it's true or not.

Yeah, that is precisely why I didn't say that YOU said it.

If I said that Joe Biden had sex parties with minors, would it be unreasonable of anyone to demand proof from ME regarding that accusation?

Why isn't AOC held to the same standards, and why are so many wiling to support her in her unfounded, false accusations?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.28  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.3.20    5 years ago

Now it's your turn - prove to us that migrants were forced to drink from toilets!

I won't hold my breath though.'

That didn't provide proof at all.  

Try again.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.3.29  Kavika   replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.27    5 years ago
Yeah, that is precisely why I didn't say that YOU said it.

I just wanted to be sure that you weren't including me in with the ''folks''...Thanks for clarifying that.

Why isn't AOC held to the same standards, and why are so many wiling to support her in her unfounded, false accusations?

You'd have to ask them about that. I posted what she said, I didn't say if it was true or false. Are they unfounded? I don't know and neither do you...

I'm willing to see what an investigation of the BP (FB group) and the accusations made by the politicians that were part of the group that visited the area have to say. 

If there is an investigation it could be very interesting. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3.30  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @2.3.29    5 years ago
I just wanted to be sure that you weren't including me in with the ''folks''...Thanks for clarifying that.

Maybe next time I will take time to clarify the obvious when talking with you.

Maybe.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.3.31  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @2.3.28    5 years ago

Oh really how about this:

"Rev. Samuel Rodriguez   was "full of indignation" when he saw the reports and heard from politicians about the deplorable and inhumane conditions for illegal immigrants at an El Paso County, Texas migrant detention center. But what he saw at the same facility toured by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y. with a group of pastors was "drastically different."

The president of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference, the world's largest Hispanic Christian organization, and senior pastor of New Seasons Christian Worship Center in Sacramento shared his firsthand experience touring a migrant detention center during a press briefing Monday.

“I read the reports, saw the news clips. I just wanted to see what was actually happening in order to better enable our efforts to find a fair and a just solution to our broken immigration system," Rodriguez, who has advised President Trump and both Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush on immigration reform, noted. “To my surprise, I saw something drastically different from the stories I’ve been hearing in our national discourse. Even as a veteran of immigration advocacy in the U.S., I was shocked at the misinformation of the crisis at the border."

The group of pastors saw a very different picture described by Ocasio-Cortez and other politicians and media outlets.

“We found no soiled diapers, no deplorable conditions and no lack of basic necessities,” Rodriguez remarked, adding he specifically asked border agents if they staged the facility in response to the negative press. “They unequivocally denied it — we were witnessing the identical conditions the attorneys saw when they toured the facility days earlier."

In fact, some told him the sources from whom the negative coverage originated “never toured the areas of the facility that we toured” and speculated they might have had political motivations.

The pastors left encouraged by the commitment and dedication of America’s Border Patrol and immigration officers, “many of which are Latinos, by the way.” He said one emotional Border Patrol agent turned to him and said, referring to the vilification: “Pastor Sam, what they’re saying about us is completely false. We care about these kids and have a passion for our calling.”

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.3.32  Ozzwald  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.3.10    5 years ago
She was referring to the combination sink/toilet units which have separate plumbing.

Prove it.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.33  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.3.31    5 years ago

Faux 'news' is your source?

Try again.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.34  Tessylo  replied to  Ozzwald @2.3.32    5 years ago

He can't and he he hasn't 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
2.3.35  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.3.20    5 years ago
prove to us that migrants were forced to drink from toilets!

wait a minute.... people were drinking water?  like, from the toilet?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
2.4  Tacos!  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    5 years ago
maybe learned how to make a rob roy

Don't sell a girl short. That's a thing not a lot of people know how to do.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
2.5  katrix  replied to  Sean Treacy @2    5 years ago

And she plagiarized her shoe designs.

Not a fan of AOC either, though - the whole stunt with "not feeling safe" when she visited the border ...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.5.2  Vic Eldred  replied to    5 years ago

The latest is that migrants in detention centers are drinking toilet water!

katrix
Sophomore Participates
2.5.3  katrix  replied to    5 years ago

So you approve it when Trump does it, but it's not OK when she does it? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.5.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  katrix @2.5.3    5 years ago

I never expected "whataboutism" from you. The topic here is the random comparison of two women.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3  Vic Eldred    5 years ago
"Again, for the stupid people watching Fox News in the back, Ocasio-Cortez studied international relations and economics at Boston University. She interned in the immigration office of Senator Ted Kennedy. She was a John F. Lopez fellow and piloted literary programs in the South Bronx."

Again, for the moronic assholes watching CNN & MSNBC, she is proof positive that higher education
dosen't quite mean much anymore.

Wonkette

May 15, 2016

LEFT BIAS These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded   [...]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @3    5 years ago

Wonkette is a little too honest to post here everyday. It would definitely freak some people out. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    5 years ago

For somebody that takes exception to the way the President talks, you seem to like the talk coming from the other direction.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.1    5 years ago

Yeah, I expect more from the president of the United States than I do from a comedy web site, you got me there Vic. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.2    5 years ago

You obviously don't care about a great economy or American sovereignty. You really think that how he sounds is that important?  I'm starting to think you just like liberal policies. We aren't going back to that!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.4  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.3    5 years ago

Trump is a moron. And a con man, and a criminal, and a malignant narcissist.  There is no way he should be the leader of the United States of America. He is degrading our national character every day. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.4    5 years ago

He's an amazing man.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.5    5 years ago
'He's an amazing man.'

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.7  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.6    5 years ago

Welcome back

LynneA
Freshman Silent
4  LynneA    5 years ago

Don't know either personally, but do know one was elected to serve in her capacity and one had Daddy give her a job.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  LynneA @4    5 years ago

Yup, AOC was elected, just like Marion Barry!

LynneA
Freshman Silent
4.1.1  LynneA  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1    5 years ago

Wasn't his constituent either.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  LynneA @4.1.1    5 years ago

You are very fortunate.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1    5 years ago

What does a crackhead/whoremonger have to do with AOC?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5  Sean Treacy    5 years ago

Anna Giaratelli:

SCOOP: Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., screamed at federal law enforcement agents “in a threatening manner” during a visit to a U.S. Border Patrol facility in El Paso, Texas, Monday afternoon and refused to tour the facility, according to two people who witnessed it.

9,181 people are talking about this
This after she claimed Border Guards were forcing people to drink from toilets..  She may need an intervention

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
5.1  1stwarrior  replied to  Sean Treacy @5    5 years ago

Not to mention the "physical and sexual" assaults she suffered at their hands during her "visit".

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Kavika   replied to  1stwarrior @5.1    5 years ago

Well now this is going to get interesting...A tweet and 9181 people talking about it. 

The latest story seems to throw a lot of cold water on that and some hot water on the BP...Are either one true, inquiring minds want to know. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  1stwarrior @5.1    5 years ago

She knows how to stage a photo too...

So much agony over an empty parking lot. Hillary would have known to plant a supporters kid on the other side of the fence to give it real pathos. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.1.3  Kavika   replied to  Sean Treacy @5.1.2    5 years ago

Seems that there is going to be  a lot of agony in the ranks of the BP after the latest expose about their behavior. 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.1.4  Ronin2  replied to  Kavika @5.1.3    5 years ago

Which in no way excuses AOC from her false narratives.

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.1.5  Kavika   replied to  Ronin2 @5.1.4    5 years ago
Which in no way excuses AOC from her false narrative

I don't know if they are false and neither do you Ronin. The point being that the BP really fucked up and it's by a large portion of the membership. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.1.7  Kavika   replied to    5 years ago

It's reported that that there are 9,500 members, some retired, that belong to the FB group. The total number of BP agent is around 19,500.

I also explained the ''Democrats own this whole mess'' for you in another comment....Reading comprehension is a valuable attribute...Try it.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6  Tacos!    5 years ago
for the stupid people watching Fox News in the back

I find this pot shot delightfully ironic given that this story is constructed around Twitter posts. jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
7  bbl-1    5 years ago

Back to the real world.

Ivanka for pole dancer.

AOC sits in The Congress.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @7    5 years ago
Ivanka for pole dancer.

Carrying QUITE the torch for Ivanka, aren't you?

She IS rather spectacular looking, I will agree!

Shame that you seem to see women only as a sex object, though.

Does the DNC know of your misogyny?

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
7.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1    5 years ago

[Deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @7.1.1    5 years ago
Removed for context - s

You should report bots to the site's moderators. I am sure they would be interested in knowing.

BTW, you have something in the way of proof, right, and not just talk about it?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1    5 years ago

Most women look good after multiple plastic surgeries including a boob job - just like her sister wife Melania.  Ivanka is pretty unrecognizable compared to when she was younger.  Multiple plastic surgeries and a boob job will do that.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @7.1.3    5 years ago
Most women look good after multiple plastic surgeries including a boob job - just like her sister wife Melania. Ivanka is pretty unrecognizable compared to when she was younger. Multiple plastic surgeries and a boob job will do that.

So you seem upset that she looks better.

Weird shit there.

Why would you even care what she looks like?

Isn't that just her choice?

Are you criticizing her because of her choice, and that is why appearance seems so important to you? Is that all you judge people on?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.5  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1    5 years ago

That's the only way that daddy dearest sees women including his daughter, as a sex object.  

3K9RrTSYd6yIYiE6-4IVn8rbXCxxCiJ-M63J4I4GqDgvwPr_BpV1DnNWXUoAWGmvEIYQgw=s85

9dbY3nkW9fzq2KIVLDf1ZLBqVLOFsOmx7C2C05bud-DsmMGwCMBdvs-b_jsmI8RNxj-y=s85

T9FifK89F_u_cTnyg2t2hgJqRBqEBEnN2hQ0fGVRy6gWzJ1jv96Mz2OUCYHxTvdez35qiA=s85

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @7.1.3    5 years ago

I am sure you have and are willing to provide proof for your guesses, right?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @7.1.5    5 years ago

Can you simply prove what you claim?

It is way too easy to claim stuff when no one challenges you on whatever it is you dream up to claim.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
7.1.8  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.7    5 years ago
Can you simply prove what you claim?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
7.1.9  MrFrost  replied to  Ozzwald @7.1.8    5 years ago

That's so fucking creepy... 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
7.1.10  bbl-1  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.2    5 years ago

FSB or SVR?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @7.1.10    5 years ago
FSB or SVR?

I'll leave that to you--you seem to be an expert on foreign agencies and all.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
7.1.12  bbl-1  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.11    5 years ago

CSR then, right?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.13  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @7.1.12    5 years ago

Can you make up your mind?

First you ask if it is FSB or SVR, and now you go and throw another acronym into the mix?

How about we just call it TDS?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.14  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @7.1.8    5 years ago

if that is what you consider "proof", you would make one lousy lawyer and should never sit on any jury for any reason.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
7.1.15  bbl-1  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.13    5 years ago

Or------I do not believe you are a Texan, have never been to Texas and your origins are probably from the former Eastern Bloc regions.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.16  Tessylo  replied to  bbl-1 @7.1.15    5 years ago

That I agree with wholeheartedly 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.17  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @7.1.15    5 years ago
Or------I do not believe you are a Texan, have never been to Texas and your origins are probably from the former Eastern Bloc regions.

Well, I certainly can't be held responsible for your erroneous thinking.

I was born at Ft. Belvoir, VA and have lived in Texas for 46 of my 60 years.

I reside in Woodway Texas since 2008, and in Waco since 1988.

Next thing I need to clarify and correct your thinking on?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.18  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @7.1.16    5 years ago
That I agree with wholeheartedly

Two wrongs (or lefts) don't make a right!

freepress
Freshman Silent
8  freepress    5 years ago

Sad that a spoiled heiress gets to use taxpayer dollars running around the world pretending she's somebody special and was never elected to office by the American people. A wealthy elitist spoiled heiress is spending taxpayer dollars, that is the real issue, she was never elected and has no qualifications outside fashion design. I think abusing the highest office in the land in order to indulge blatant nepotism is easily an impeachable offense. Every American should be offended by this. 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
9  Ronin2    5 years ago

Has AOC figured out how to use the garbage disposal, or even if she should yet? That decision could take her a life time.

Let us know once she has figured out a way to capture cow farts. The world must be saved!

Does she still think that unemployment is low because people are working two or more jobs? 

AOC is an embarrassment to this country. Nancy Pelosi has a real high opinion of AOC's constituents (and her own).

"When we won this election, it wasn't in districts like mine or Alexandria's. And she's a wonderful member of Congress, I think all of our colleagues will attest," Pelosi, a California Democrat, told an audience Monday night at a London School of Economics event during a U.K. visit. "But those are districts that are solidly Democratic. This glass of water would win with a D next to its name in those districts," she said, picking up the water at her table.

Just love the left's hypocrisy. Any woman they even think is remotely conservative needs to be attacked. A moron Democrat is elected, and they hang on and defend her every word. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
10  It Is ME    5 years ago

"The leaders appear to be talking about women's rights or female representation"

It was terrible seeing a "Women" trying to engage with "Men" talking about "Women" (the discussion), and see the "Men" ignore "Her" ! jrSmiley_99_smiley_image.jpg

AOC is just a "Child" trying to sound important, with the ideas of a 3 year old that wants some "Candy", anyway they can get it !