╌>

Fox News host: Trump’s comments about Jeffrey Epstein ‘are horrifying’

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  5 years ago  •  129 comments

Fox News host: Trump’s comments about Jeffrey Epstein ‘are horrifying’

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Fox News host Melissa Francis on Tuesday blasted President Donald Trump for his remarks about financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

Trump told New York Magazine in 2002   that he had known Epstein for 15 years.

“Terrific guy,” he told the magazine. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Speaking to reporters in the White House on Tuesday,   Trump said that he was not a fan of Epstein.

“I knew him like everybody in Palm Beach knew him. People in Palm Beach knew him. He was a fixture in Palm Beach. I had a falling out with him a long time ago. I don’t think I’ve spoken to him for 15 years. I was not a fan,” the president told reporters.

Reacting to his comments, Francis said Trump had failed to clean up his previous praise of the accused sex trafficker.

“Trying to put on the record, I guess it was, that they had some huge falling out and they haven’t been friends 15 years. I don’t know why he would address this at all, especially in this setting. It seems unwise,” she remarked.

“Obviously, there are these older comments surfacing that have been everywhere, of him saying that they both liked women, comments that have been requoted and are horrifying in the light of day now given what’s going on with Epstein.”

“But I don’t know that this was the right place or time or way to try and clean that up. Especially when you’re connecting it with Acosta. There needs to be a massive investigation into what happened there and if there was corruption afoot,” Francis added.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

The noose is tightening. Trump is going down on all front. Even his choice for the Attorney General has his dirty paws tied up in this Scandal, as, does a Cabinet pick, Acosta.

Then there is Felix Sater, a friend of Trump, who served time for a similar charge. Trump claimed that he didn't know Sater, even though Felix lease an apartment in Trump Towers, and work in the office of Bayrock which was house in Trump Towers.

The number of Child Sex Perverts that know Trump is growing. 

Ahh, the old maxim256 , "We are known by the company we keep", how true it rings.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    5 years ago
Trump is going down on all front.

Nope !

What's Okay for one president, it's okay for the other. It just makes sense.

Ya just can't have it both ways though, no matter how hard one tries !

I'm sure their are flight logs out their for the "Lolita express" showing the whose who of whose ! jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg

Trump could possibly dig into the "Sex Account" all the other politicians have access to. Would save him some time. jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Professor Guide
1.1.1  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @1.1    5 years ago

Nevertheless, Trump is involved with having sex with underage girls, and, he has been accused of raping two of them. One as young as 12, the other 13. The incidents have taken place in his BF's Jeffrey Epstein's Penthouse in NYC.

All of these perverts should go down.

Especially, this CRIMINAL in the Whitehouse.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.2  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.1.1    5 years ago
All of these perverts should go down.

Waaaaaay to late for that kind of outrage after the "Billy Clinton" exoneration by the public.

Bills a whore, and the crowd excuses it.....still !

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
1.1.3  livefreeordie  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.1.1    5 years ago

[deleted]

Professor Guide
1.1.4  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  livefreeordie @1.1.3    5 years ago

[Removed]

Professor Guide
1.1.5  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  livefreeordie @1.1.3    5 years ago

Two of Trump's cabinet members, and his Attorney Mouthpiece, Rudi Guiliani, is showing up in photos partying with Jeff Epstein, Trump's BF.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    5 years ago

Oh, man.

Still posting that old thing?

Why don't you point out how that case was thrown out of California and then dropped by the plaintiff in New York?

Professor Guide
1.2.1  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2    5 years ago

I shall leave that to the rabid Conservatives who like to protest this Monster in the Whitehouse who is accused of raping a twelve-year-old and a 13-year-old in his BF's penthouse.

Constantly defending a SEXUAL PREDATOR, a self-admitted sexual predator speaks volumes about the defenders of this 5 times Draft Dodger, who is, also, the defendant in over 3500 lawsuits filed by people who have worked for him for non-payment.

Trump is known to launder Money for the NYC Mob, Russian Mobsters, and the Drug Cartel.

Trump is not who he says he is, nor, who supporters believe him to be.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.2.1    5 years ago

They know what he is.  They JUST DON'T CARE.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.2.1    5 years ago

Lots of words there, but still, miraculously, nary a word of proof.

Figures.

I suppose it is impossible to provide something you have never had.

Professor Guide
1.2.4  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Tessylo @1.2.2    5 years ago

[Removed]

Professor Guide
1.2.5  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.3    5 years ago

You can lead a MULE to water, but, you cannot make it drink. You are free to read books written by knowledgeable economists, former policymakers and current article about Trump and Epstein.

I am reminded Texas1211, of the 1950s and early 1960s when the "Anti-Civil Rights Protestors" would beat the Civil Rights advocates with sticks, bats, the butt of their guns.

The killed some, burned down churches with children inside, to promote their own sense of self-righteousness.

They, too, thought of themselves as "True American Patriots, as they allow their backed up HATE to control what little reason that they had.

The world was passing the under-educated, backward folks rapidly by, and they were angry, not at themselves, but, at others who were moving forward with the future.

I see this crisis we, as a country are caught up in, as a re-enactment of those horrific, violent days of IGNORANCE.

IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS!

Educate yourself, stop demanding that others do it for you. One has to be willing to learn, not approach everything with a CLOSED MIND.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.6  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.2.5    5 years ago
Educate yourself, stop demanding that others do it for you. One has to be willing to learn, not approach everything with a CLOSED MIND.

I know a real good place for you to shove that condescension.

When you provide evidence that Trump raped someone, I will GLADLY look at it, but thus far you simply can not or will not.

Professor Guide
1.2.7  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.6    5 years ago

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.8  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1.2.7    5 years ago

I ALMOST can't believe that you think posting some DROPPED civil case actually helps you prove something.

Here is what you proved:

Any old dumbass can file a lawsuit.

Congrats on proving the obvious that everyone else already knows.

Professor Guide
1.2.9  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.8    5 years ago

Texas1211, the Civil Lawsuits were filed by these women, under the rules of Civil Law, rather than Criminal, due to the "Statue of Limitations" that applied to these alleged crimes.

Now, that Jeffrey Epstein, Trump's long-time friend, has been thrust back into the "public eye", the New York State's Attorney General's office is looking into the "sweetheart" deal that Epstein received which allowed his to serve only 11 months in prison, with 12-hour work release for six days of the week, allowing him to only wear an ankle bracelet.

Epstein was accused by 33 women of Sexual Trafficking of young girls as young as 14. The accusations included that he ran his "underage Sex Ring for the Wealthy and Powerful" for decades.

Alex Acosta, was the Florida State Attorney General at the time. As you know, he was the one who approved the sweetheart deal for Trump's BF, Epstein, and, recently resigned from Trump Cabinet.

Trump has admitted numerous times that he is a "sexual predator", and, that he and Jeffrey love women, especially young women.

The old adage still applies today, "The Wheel of Justice Turn Slowly".

Trump is "undone". The truth will out!

Professor Guide
2  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

She claims that she was RAPED by Trump at a party at his BF, Jeffrey Epstein, fellow billionaire's PENTHOUSE.

Will Trump go down with Epstein?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2    5 years ago

She claims.

Yawn.

How's about some PROOF?

Professor Guide
2.1.1  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1    5 years ago

When the SDNY raided Epstein's Mansion in NYC they found thousands of photos of naked and semi-naked of underage girls.

The prosecutors confirmed that the photos support the accusations of many of his accusers.

A treasure trove of vile evidence may bring down many rich, powerful men and lead to hundreds of lawsuits.

Your boy, "The Donnie, Grab Them By The Pussy", is one of them.

At some point, reality must set in, even into the hard-core racist of the South and Southwest who was raised, educated and taught in their churches that they are always right and Northerners wrong.

At some point, the South needs to accept responsibility for their continuous atrocities against humanity.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.1.1    5 years ago

I won't be holding my breath or anything, but I will continue to wait for some evidence.

Think maybe one day you can provide some?

Professor Guide
2.1.3  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.2    5 years ago

The day you open your mind you will find plenty of evidence, but, until then, nothing will compute.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.1.3    5 years ago

My mind is wide open for evidence.

It isn't for innuendo, which some people are mighty fond of posting.

I wish they were as ardent about posting real evidence, but I suppose that is too much to ask.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.1.1    5 years ago
At some point, reality must set in, even into the hard-core racist of the South and Southwest who was raised, educated and taught in their churches that they are always right and Northerners wrong. At some point, the South needs to accept responsibility for their continuous atrocities against humanity.

Congrats. That will be the  stupidest fucking  thing I will read today.

Professor Guide
2.1.6  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.4    5 years ago

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.1.6    5 years ago

Do you Trump Haters realize that the alleged victim finally recognized how stupid her claim was, dropped it, and got paid for a tabloid interview instead of the big money she once hoped she could get?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.8  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.7    5 years ago

That is a deliberate lie.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.9  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.8    5 years ago

I can back MY claim up.

Can YOU?

You haven't yet!

Professor Guide
2.1.10  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.9    5 years ago

Texan 1211, if you have a problem with the credibility of this post take it up with FOX TV. Their so-called "personality" made these statements on air.

Play the video, instead of attacking posters and constantly challenging them to provide you with "PROOF", as if you were an arbitrator of TRUTH.

Blind allegiance to a demi-god leads to disaster!

Clearly, your bias slip is dragging the floor.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
2.2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2    5 years ago
Will Trump go down with Epstein?

I doubt it.  He's too busy going down on Epstein.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.1  It Is ME  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2    5 years ago
I doubt it.  He's too busy going down on Epstein.

Apparently, Trump was all up in Epstein's SHIT too ! jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

Jeffrey Epstein turned Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago into another of his hunting grounds for young girls, leading Trump to bar him from the Florida resort, court papers claim.

Trump allegedly banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club,” according to the papers, filed in the Sunshine State as part of an ongoing legal battle between Epstein and Bradley Edwards , who represented many of Epstein’s underage accusers in civil suits against him.
The filing is dated April 2011, well before Trump ascended to the presidency.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.3  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2    5 years ago

As far as Trump, claims and accusations mean nothing legally and you know it. When the man is officially charged, tried, and convicted in a court of law, get back to us. Tried in the court of public opinion like you keep trying to do means nada, zip!

Professor Guide
2.3.1  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.3    5 years ago

Trump has used his powers of wealth to "skirt" the CofC of the United States Laws for 50 years. Like many, too, many NYC Mafia criminals, the "Don" has hidden behind a slew of high priced attorneys that threaten witnesses, tie defendants up in litigations for decades, and, send enforcers to accusers to "Threaten" them.

Three separate times, the two women who sued Trump for raping them when they were 12 and 13 years at Jeffrey Epstein's Penthouse, have petitioned the courts. A judge, a FEDERAL JUDGE, reviewed the evidence, and, believed that it was solid enough to schedule an official attorney's meeting in her federal court.

These plaintiffs and, their witnesses have withdrawn their witnesses (former employees of Jeffrey Epstein) fearing for their lives from the multiple DEATH THREATS withdrew or withdrawn their complaints.

This is a long-standing tactic of NYC MOBSTERS.

For decades, Michael Cohen's Uncle, the infamous, "Mickey Cohen" was known as the "Mob's Mouth Piece". 
He eventually lost his licenses to practice law, was convicted as "a child sex predator", and died from aides.

He was also Trump's attorney representing him and the NYC mafia on joint-projects involving the head of the NYC Mafia and Trump.

Trump, his Father, and Grand Father are all CRIMINAL BUSINESSMEN.

Trump is not who you think he is.

Professor Guide
3  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1  Tessylo  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3    5 years ago

More like raw sewage

Professor Guide
3.1.1  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Tessylo @3.1    5 years ago

Trump did not come to "drain the swamp", he came to drain the treasury.

Professor Guide
4  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4    5 years ago

Steve "Shultz" Schmit has been advocating against Republicans ever since he got a job on Morning Joe !

It's all about the money for him.

JBB
Professor Principal
4.1.1  JBB  replied to  It Is ME @4.1    5 years ago

No, Schultz is a Big R Republican who is disgusted by Trump's immortality...

Unlike small r republicans in the gop finding nothing wrong with paedophilia

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.2  It Is ME  replied to  JBB @4.1.1    5 years ago
No, Schultz is a Big R Republican who is disgusted by Trump's immortality...

He's been against every Republican since 2009, especially those that aren't John McCain like in his mind. 

"Your no John McCain" !

Professor Guide
4.1.3  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.2    5 years ago

It Is Me, the Republican Party, like the Democrat Party changes with the membership, and its newer leaders.  At times for the good, and, at other times for the worse.

From the 1970s through the '80s, the Democrat Party, in my view, had become the party of special interests, Unions, corporate party hacks, etc.

The Republican Party, in my few, took a turn for the worst with Reagan, who I voted and worked for vigorously believing that he was a good leader, with proven success as a two-term governor of California.

Reagan was, also, head of the largest unions in California for decades, the Screen Actors Guild, and had been successful as an actor, sports anchor, and spokesperson for GE. 

Compared to President Carter, he appeared to be just what the country needed.

History has shown that he, too, was a flawed man. But, unlike Trump, "Ronnie" was not a CORRUPT, lying son-of-a-bi-otch.

Currently, in my view, the REPUBLICAN PARTY is under the tump of the Koch Brothers from Kansas, and, approximately six billionaires who are all in it for themselves.

It is time to recognize that the Democrat Party is not the same one as in the 1960s, it has evolve and is the one that is standing up to this "wannabe DICTATOR", illegally installed in the WH with the aid of our ADVERSARY - Russia.

In NYC's business community, it is well known that Trump is a Con Man, tied to NYC Mobster, who was bailed out financially in the late 80s by Barclay, an American firm, owned by a RUSSIAN OLIGARCH, a former KGB officers, with close ties to Putin.

This is the REALITY OF OUR TIME!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.4  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.1.3    5 years ago
Currently, in my view, the REPUBLICAN PARTY is under the tump of the Koch Brothers from Kansas

jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

The Koch Brothers are independents. They "Swing" both ways. Didn't you know that ?

Riddle me this ----- Does the economy Suck for you right now ?

That's the True thing the Majority ALWAYS looks at.

Not some moronic "SwishyWashy" crap as being put out by the "Left" running for president now.

Do you need that much guidance as is being touted by the "Left" right now ?

Professor Guide
4.1.5  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.4    5 years ago

No, the economy is good for me right now. The available jobs are minimum wage jobs that workers cannot live on.

The country is controlled by billionaires, and, our government is run by THIEVES.

Plus, approximately 1/3 of registered voters believe that TRUMP is "a good man".

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.1.5    5 years ago
No, the economy is good for me right now. The available jobs are minimum wage jobs that workers cannot live on.

Love to see where you pulled that stat from. Got a link?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.7  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.1.5    5 years ago
The available jobs are minimum wage jobs that workers cannot live on.

I luv when someone says "Can't Live on" !

What does it take to live on anyway ?

So many factors involved …. wouldn't you say.

Some like living "Off the grid", some are "minimalists", some are "middle of the road Payers", and some want ALL the pie in the sky Billionaires have.

And now we're at the "Places" thing. Some Places cost more to live in than others. If you choose to live in a place where a 900 S.F. home costs a million bucks, YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM. If you choose to live in a place where a 2000 S.F. home costs 100 grand.....Your Great. Now don't expect to be able to afford that 100 grand home working at McDonalds as a burger cooker. That's one Dumb Shit that thinks like that. Those folks need to look into "Communes". They're cheap. all you have to give is all your money over, and not have a worry in the world after that. Shelter, Food, what could be better ? jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Sooooo…..tell me....what "IS" the cost of living anyway ?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.7    5 years ago

To many, I think the amount to "live on" must include money to buy the latest iPhone, an expensive cell phone plan, cable television with the extras like HBO and Showtime, nice car with fancy rims and stereos, $150 tennis shoes, money to eat out on at least 3 times a week, etc.

I'm still waiting for the link that all the jobs available only pay minimum wage, because where I live, even all the fast food places pay more, or they won't have any help. So does the nation's largest employer pay more than minimum wage.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.9  It Is ME  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.8    5 years ago
To many, I think the amount to "live on" must include money to buy the latest iPhone, an expensive cell phone plan, cable television with the extras like HBO and Showtime, nice car with fancy rims and stereos, $150 tennis shoes, money to eat out on at least 3 times a week, etc.

They want to live like our government spends. 

"I'm still waiting for the link that all the jobs available only pay minimum wage, because where I live, even all the fast food places pay more, or they won't have any help. So does the nation's largest employer pay more than minimum wage."

Where I live, there are help wanted signs all over the place. Apparently TOO MANY folks already have jobs, and there aren't enough not working folks to fill the need !

Professor Guide
4.1.10  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.8    5 years ago

[Removed]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.1.10    5 years ago

You lack of evidence for you claim is sorely lacking, and is obvious to even the most casual observer. 

Why don't you change that?

Professor Guide
4.1.12  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.9    5 years ago

If you only listen to FOX TV NETWORK NEWS, you are getting NON NEWS. It is all slanted political Talking Point.

Expand you mind. Turn Fox New off!256

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.13  Texan1211  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.9    5 years ago

Of course. It was a make-believe "stat" invented by the poster, without ANY corroboration.

Sad way to argue.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.14  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.1.12    5 years ago

You spend waaaaaay too much time looking up "Innuendo and Conjecture" meme's on "Pinterest" !

Professor Guide
4.1.15  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.11    5 years ago

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.16  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.1.15    5 years ago

Why don't you ever tell the WHOLE story?

You know she recanted, don't you? Or did that FACT escape your closed mind because it doesn't fit in with your "I Hate Trump" meme?

it is like when you kept posting court documents from a DROPPED case and acted like it was NEW!

SMMFH.

Professor Guide
4.1.17  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.13    5 years ago

Go to the library, check out IVANA TRUMP'ss book about her life with the big dumpster. READ it. Then, let's talk. I can't do all of your education for you.

You have to help yourself if you are to grow beyond your environs.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.18  Texan1211  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.14    5 years ago

Memes in place of facts and the whole story!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.19  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.1.15    5 years ago

I believe it. jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg jrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gif

Tick, Tick, Tick goes the comment counter ? jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Luv It ! jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Professor Guide
4.1.20  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.16    5 years ago

She recanted after Trump settled a $100 million on her, and, forced her to recant, or, no money for the immigrant bride.

Truth is not smothered in cash. Only lies!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.21  It Is ME  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.18    5 years ago
Memes in place of facts and the whole story!

Yippers ..… for a reason though.

Comment counts are everything here ….. and I'm having fun ….. for FREE ! jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Soooo ….. I'm gonna keep playin' until I get suspended again. I'm sure SOMEONE HERE will get offended enough again. jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.22  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.16    5 years ago

She never recanted.  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.23  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.22    5 years ago

Read Comment 4.1.20. jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

Apparently No Link though.

You'll have to look it up yourself.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.24  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.1.17    5 years ago

Here are some news articles about her recanting the rape allegations.

Read it and whine.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.25  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.22    5 years ago
She never recanted.

That comment is a complete, deliberate lie.

Read the links in post 4.1.24 and educate yourself about what she RECANTED.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.26  Tessylo  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.1.20    5 years ago
She recanted after Trump settled a $100 million on her, and, forced her to recant, or, no money for the immigrant bride.

That's the truth there.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.27  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.1.20    5 years ago

Bullshit, plain and simple.

they were getting a divorce, FFS. She was going to get paid NO MATTER WHAT.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.28  Tessylo  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.1.20    5 years ago

Look at the lengths some go to, to defend rapist scum.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.29  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.25    5 years ago

[Removed]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.30  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.29    5 years ago

Removed for context

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.31  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.26    5 years ago
That's the truth there.

they divorced in 1991, the divorce was finalized in 1992, and she recanted MUCH, MUCH, MUCH later--in 2015.

THAT IS THE TRUTH--not some made-up crap by Trump-Haters.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.32  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.29    5 years ago
Removed for context

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
4.1.33  livefreeordie  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.1.3    5 years ago

Laughable. The Democratic Party has two wings, choose either the communist wing or the Marxist Fascist wing. The Democratic Party is the number one enemy of this Republic. A greater threat than Islam, China, Iran, or Noth Korea.

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
4.1.34  livefreeordie  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.28    5 years ago

No one here except the left are defending Bill Clinton

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.1.35  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  livefreeordie @4.1.33    5 years ago
Laughable.

Yes, your comment sure was. Very good of you to preface it with such an accurate disclaimer.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.36  Tessylo  replied to  livefreeordie @4.1.33    5 years ago

Marxist, communist, fascist, blah, blah, fucking blah.

That shtick is done.  Give it up pastor.  

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
4.1.38  livefreeordie  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.36    5 years ago

I’ll never stop speaking the truth

Professor Guide
4.1.39  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.13    5 years ago

"Defendant Trump...then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff Johnson...Defendant Trump responded by violently striking Plaintiff Johnson in the face...and screaming that he 'would do whatever he wanted,' as he refused to wear protection."

Professor Guide
4.1.40  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.8    5 years ago

That is such a cold, callous generality about people you do not have first-hand knowledge about their circumstance.

The problem with bigots is that they confuse "generalities" with facts. Conservatives have been the bane of this country since the Revolution. I refer you to General Washington's comments to Alexander Hamilton during the Revolutionary War.

In a few words, Washington explained that "Conservatives in the Continental Congress were WORSE than the Tories."

hiding from a brutal reality behind CONSERVATIVE DOGMA is not bravery, it is cowardice and a shield for corruption.

Read Washington's own comments on Conservatives of his time. It is no different from Conservatives of ours.

Professor Guide
4.1.41  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.36    5 years ago

Pastor, you say?

Where did you get your doctor of divinity, from, a mail order company, as I did?

I, too, am a pastor/preacher. Got my license in 1969 from the Universal Church for $20.

My father-in-law got his Doctor of Divinity from four years of college, two years for a Master, and another 2-3 years for his Ph.d. I valued his opinion, but, did not always agree with it.

Your views sound very similar to that Evangelical Pastor/Murderer Jim Jones, the self-appointed Czar of Jonestown, and to the violent rhetoric of the militant Davidians Cult.

False Prophets are a dime-a-dozen.256

Professor Guide
4.1.42  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.18    5 years ago

"A picture is worth a thousand words". That is not solely for the astute, it applies equally to illiterates.

Professor Guide
4.1.43  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.6    5 years ago

Do you watch anything but FOX TV FAKE NEWS, or, read nothing but Alex Jones rants?

The world is full of real journalism, not, only  Conservative Propaganda that they push off on "rubes" as News. That is the FAKE NEWS, not journalism.

Putin, Hitler, Stalin, and every Dictator attacks the press as "FAKE NEWS", like our "wannabe" Dick-Tatter, Trump, does. Do not fall for their proven lies because they claim that they are the "truth".256

Texan1211, try exploring the world instead of listening to echoes.

Professor Guide
4.1.44  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.7    5 years ago

I don't know if you caught this or not, it is difficult when one is listening to ONLY oneself to see the HEADLINE, but this "seed" is about a FOX ANCHOR/PERSONALITY's criticism of Trump's comments on EPSTEIN, the convicted Child Sex Predator, and, former BF of "the Donald".

It is not a discussion on the economy, minimum wage, or, any other deflection that Conservatives might conceive to avoid the substance of the original seed.

Please, restrict your comments to the topic at hand.

Professor Guide
4.1.45  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.14    5 years ago

Again, the "SEEDED" article is about FOX TV ripping into Trump's comments on Jeffrey Epstein, the convicted Child Sex Predator and former BF of Trump.

It is not about me, or, my use of tools available to me to respond to these outlandish, childish "slings and arrows" cast by Trump devotees.

Idol worship is the providence of childhood.

Professor Guide
4.1.46  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.19    5 years ago

Although I enjoy the tit for tat exchange with you, I, often, find it difficult to decipher what you are rambling on about in such a distracted manner.

Perhaps, if you stuck to the content of the article/seed, we might have a more coherent discourse.

When Fox TV disparages Trump, and "the Donald" takes to "Twitter" like an angry schoolboy, that is revealing of the Orange Menance's mental unraveling.

Since, this illegally installed POTUS, real POS, is in the Oval Office with his dirty, tiny fingers on the Nuclear Button, it should be of importance to the citizens of this nation.

Professor Guide
4.1.47  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  livefreeordie @4.1.38    5 years ago

IT MIGHT BE GOOD IF YOUR STARTED "Speaking the Truth".

Every bigoted comment that tumbles forth from your mouth as if it is "Manna" from Gods, is not.

It is simply, mostly, your biased opinion that is substituted for the truth.256

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.48  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.1.46    5 years ago
Although I enjoy the tit for tat exchange with you, I, often, find it difficult to decipher what you are rambling on about in such a distracted manner.

I actually read .....and understand.... your written articles. I have the super-duper decoder ring though. jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

"When Fox TV disparages Trump, and "the Donald" takes to "Twitter" like an angry schoolboy, that is revealing of the Orange Menance's mental unraveling."

That "Should" show you that he's not some "Partisan" hack. He's an Equality "Tweeter". jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Professor Guide
4.1.49  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.27    5 years ago

The facts do not change because of you, yes, even you, Texan1211, do not like them.

Trump raped his wife in a brutal, vicious manner that stunned his wife and opened her eyes to how out of control Trump can become, since he is a "spoiled, rich child", in a man's suit, that his daddy bought for him. 

Professor Guide
4.1.50  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.48    5 years ago

What it reveals to me is that Trump is "unfit" to hold his office, and, too, immature to handle the pressures of that office.

"the Donald" continual "criminal behavior" while in the Whitehouse is substantial, and, need a formal "Impeachment Investigation" to determine if he should be removed from office. 

Republicans in the House and Senate have displaced their moral compass as they dig for gold like vultures in the Treasury of the United States government.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.51  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.1.50    5 years ago
What it reveals to me is that Trump is "unfit" to hold his office, and, too, immature to handle the pressures of that office.

Seems to be doing well so far. Business is Great.

He's even trying to solve the "Illegal" problem, all by himself, unlike the other 535 "Law Makers", who most have been in office waaaaaay longer than Trump has been. 

Professor Guide
4.1.52  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  livefreeordie @4.1.33    5 years ago

Bringing out Joe McCarthy fear tactics, are we? The Communist wing is aligned with Trump's "best buds", China, Russia, and North Korea.

As far as the Marxist Fascist wing that was Mussolini's gig. You are going to have to do better than that, reaching back to the 1950s.

Why not come up with your own analysis rather than borrowing the bogus boogeyman mantra from McCarthy?

Professor Guide
4.1.53  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.27    5 years ago

Not everything is "Bull Chip". Justice, in America, is bought and sold by the UBER RICH & powerful. Remember Ted Kennedy getting away with "Negligent Homicide"?

Or, the killer NYC Mafia Head, known as "Teflon Don", who kept getting away with murders, extortions, racketeering for years? Eventually, he was sent to prison after millions of dollars of investigation, and mobsters turning on him for clemency?

Things are not always what they seem. Journalists have always provided a very important role in a free society and have helped to expose corruption at the highest levels.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
6  Tacos!    5 years ago
He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.

Yeahhh . . . that's not at all creepy. jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

Professor Guide
6.1  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Tacos! @6    5 years ago

Tacos! When one is talking about 12 and 13-year-old girls it is. Trump is a SEXUAL PREDATOR, a rapist, a Child Sex Perverts.

He is not who you think he might be. Be careful to whom you give your blind allegiance to, for they may be, as Trump is, a MONSTER in disguise.

Professor Guide
7  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

I believe that it is our obligation to confront "Trump Supporters" when they are uninformed, flat out wrong, and blinded by their own internal prejudices.

We are not in a National Debate contesting one form of political discourse with another.

We are engaged in a struggle to save our Nation from those who would turn it into a DICTATORSHIP ruled by corrupt leaders who use HATE256

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @7    5 years ago

God Almighty, don't you EVER get tired of posting crap like that??

Dictator? WTF?

You are a hoot!

Professor Guide
7.1.1  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1    5 years ago

Thank you for the "hoot" post, buy, "no", I do not get tire of focusing folks attention on the dictatorial underspending of the most corrupt man to ever illegal serve in the office of President of the United States of America.

Nearly every day, this Mobster and wannabe Dictator is breaking another law, or, engage in linning his, and, his children's pockets, and, his donors by misusing his office.

Trump is a spawn of Satan, who brags about "separating children from their families". The deplorable conditions that require the detainees to stand because there is no room to sit, due to overcrowding, is something that Hitler would engage as a deterrent.

This bully, Trump, has not arrested any of the "Gang Members" he promised during his campaign, nor has he been able to get Mexico to pay for the Wall.

Trump is a known Con Man, a Career Crook who has cheated everyone who he has done business with, including contractors, plumbers, electricians, attorneys, architects, and illegal immigrants, as outlined in the approximately 3500-4500 lawsuits that Trump has had filed against him.

Five women have accused him of Rape:  His first wife, Ivana, in her book goes into great detail about the rape. She recants when Trump, like his best friend, Jeffrey Epstein, a fellow Child Sexual Predator, has done with many of his victims.

A business associates that he was doing business with, at the time of the attempted rape.

Two young girls, one 12 and, one 13-year-old alleged that Trump R A P E D them as children, at the Pent House of his "Best Friend" Jeffrey Epstein the recently re-arrested convicted sexual predator.

Is it not our duty to awaken the sleeping dead who have allowed their ingrained "racism" to control their political views?  These culturally deprived folks cannot expunge, nor, do they want to, their segregated views and upbringing by Christian Bigots.

It is way past time to recognize Trump for what he is, a "spoiled rich brat" that inherited a $147 million dollar fortune from his father in the 70s. It is the equivalent of 1.47 Billion dollars in today's economy.

Trump is not a self-made man, he is another decadent Nero, a vile Caligulous, a pompous Herod. Trump is not one to be idolized unless one is a decadent, hedonistic sexual pervert.

Professor Guide
8  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

I didn't rape her, the PRESS did not rape her - DONALD J. TRUMP is the one accused of raping a 13-year-old girl.

The "Truth" needs to come out. Not the best lawyering!

Professor Guide
9  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

https://www.nickiswift.com/125109/times-donald-trump-acted-totally-inappropriate-toward-ivanka/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_4270907&utm_content=17

More TRASH on Trump, "The Trash Magnet". Read it and Weep, my argumentative friend.

Professor Guide
9.1  seeder  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @9    5 years ago