╌>

Moonbats Want Us to Stop Washing Clothes

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  6 comments

Moonbats Want Us to Stop Washing Clothes

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

There is no virtue moonbats would not forbid, including cleanliness. They would even have us stop washing clothes.   Proclaims   fashion designer Stella McCartney,

“Basically, in life, rule of thumb: if you don’t absolutely have to clean anything, don’t clean it.”

With clothes, you are supposed to “let the dirt dry and you brush it off.” This won’t help much with stains, smell, or bacteria, but it signals virtue regarding the environment.

Laura Diáz Sánchez of the Plastic Soup Foundation advocacy group concurs that washing clothes is bad:

“Every time we wash our clothes an average of nine million [plastic] microfibres are released into the environment,” she tells BBC News. “The way we wash our clothes affects this, as well as the way our clothes are made – but the more we wash our clothes, the more microfibres are released.”

Whether a microfiber is as heinous as a microaggression has not yet been determined.

As readers   may recall , Chip Bergh, CEO of   moonbatty   Levi’s, says we should never wash our jeans, but instead put them in the freezer in a scientifically misguided attempt to kill the germs that collect and cause smells. Actually, freezing only preserves the bacteria while making them   temporarily dormant .

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2  Sparty On    5 years ago

This story really stinks

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sparty On @2    5 years ago

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3  It Is ME    5 years ago

Maybe we should force everyone put ALL thier clothes in one big communal Wash tub in the City Square once a month. One big wash cycle, one big fiber. It has to be better than Tiny Fibers all over the place. We could break the Guinness Book of records for biggest Fiber Ball.

That would be "Green" …… Literally ! jrSmiley_98_smiley_image.gif

JBB
Professor Principal
4  JBB    5 years ago

If it ain't dirty don't wash it. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Moonbattery or common sense? I have a young niece who changes her clothes five or six times a day using three or four big clean towels every time she showers. It all just goes onto the floor to be washed, dried and folded by the either the house keeper or her mom or grandmother. That all seems like a lot of unnecessary waste to me. If something I have warn shortly is not dirty I hang it up to be worn again. But then, I do my own laundry. Some grown men are like my niece...

Stella McCartney's fashion isn't wash-n-wear. So, I understand what she meant.