╌>

Trump Invites Stupidest Man On The Internet To White House Summit Meeting

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  216 comments

Why would the president of the United States invite the stupidest man on the internet to a White House summit meeting?  

Well, Jim Hoft's website Gateway Pundit spends most of its time distorting the truth and lying on behalf of Donald Trump, thats why. 

Type "the stupidest man on the internet"  into your Google or Bing or Duck Duck Go or whatever. 

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=the+stupidest+man+on+the+internet&t=h_&ia=web

The first thing you see are results about Jim Hoft. 

This is what Media Bias Fact Check says about Gateway Pundit

extremeright03.png?resize=700%2C78&ssl=1 QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits  one or more  of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the  deliberate attempt  to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence ( Learn More ). Sources listed in the Questionable Category  may  be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis.

The Gateway Pundit demonstrates extreme right wing bias in story selection that always favors the right and denigrates the left. There is significant use of loaded emotional language in headlines such as this:  President Trump RIPS INTO Peter Strzok After He’s Fired – Calls For Hillary ‘Sham Investigation’ to be ‘Properly Redone’ . The Gateway Pundit is also fiercely dedicated to the  promotion of Donald Trump.  TGP always sources their information, but sometimes utilizes questionable sources such as  Breitbart  and  Mike Cernovich , who both a have terrible track records with fact checkers.

The Gateway Pundit has published numerous false or conspiracy stories such as  Hillary Clinton having a seizure, identifying an innocent person in the  Las Vegas mass shooting  and again identifying the wrong person after the motor vehicle homicide at the  White Supremacist rally  in Charlottesville, Virginia. Further,  TGP claimed  the “FBI received tips well in advance of the Florida school shooting and decided, for whatever reason, not to act.” Finally, based on publishing false information, TGP has  faced lawsuits  for defamation and damages to innocent individuals.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/

-

Jim Hoft is essentially a scumbag who spreads fake news and overblown right wing grievance for money. It's appeal is to uninformed conspiracy goofs and right wing cranks . In theory it is slightly more respectable than something like Infowars, but in reality the only difference is that Hoft is not Alex Jones. 

The summit meeting at the White House is to discuss "social media". As far as anyone can tell, since the White House did not release a formal list of the invitees, all of those attending are from the political right, including notables such as Dennis Prager, Charlie Kirk, James O'Keefe, Hoft, a couple twitter conspiracy buffs and Trump favoring meme makers.  I read that at least one of the attendees is a proponent of the so called "Q" conspiracy theory that suggests Trump is an undercover super hero.

Since the taxpayers pay for everything that takes place at the White House, we are paying for this intelligence offending nonsense. 

Infowars, Mike Cernovich, and other alt right goofs were not invited, presumably because they have been banned by twitter and facebook. 

By the way , Twitter and Facebook were not invited to the White House summit on social media, but Jim Hoft was. 

No word on James Woods being there. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Sometimes words fail. 

-

white-house-summit-tech-censorship.jpg 512

President Donald Trump is gathering conservative groups at the White House on Thursday for a “summit” on social media bias and censorship.

The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft will be attending the White House Tech Censorship Summit tomorrow.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1  MrFrost  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

I half expected the invite to be written in crayon. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  MrFrost @1.1    5 years ago

And when I saw the headline I was thinking that Trump somehow invited Dave Van Zandt to the White House for the rhetorical buttwhipping and public humiliation he so richly deserves.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

It’s great that they had the summit and that they were all invited.  Internet censorship of conservatives is a major issue and I’m glad the President is addressing it.  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.2.1  MrFrost  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2    5 years ago
Internet censorship of conservatives is a major issue

There is no censorship of conservatives, people just don't want to read their BS. 

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
PhD Guide
1.2.2  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  MrFrost @1.2.1    5 years ago

Hear, Hear, Mister Frost, I second that statement.

PhD Guide
1.3  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

Will the Secret Service "delouse" them before allowing them in, which I understand is the new protocol for Conservative Muck Ruckers, or, so I am told by my "Sauces".

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Company Popular With Nazis to the White House

Minds.com was invited to a social media summit (featuring several far-right figures), but not Facebook and Twitter.

1562790700693-GettyImages-1159477009.jpeg?crop=1xw%3A0.7662765957446809xh%3Bcenter%2Ccenter&resize=650%3A*&output-quality=55

This article originally appeared on VICE US.

Today, President Donald Trump is meeting with a series of right wing figures at the White House to discuss social media issues. But Facebook and Twitter won't be there.

In fact, the only social media network that has publicly said it's attending is Minds—billed as the crypto “anti-Facebook” and once home to  several neo-Nazi extremist groups .

Pulp, a  public relations firm that counts Minds among its client list , sent Motherboard a photo of the invitation the fringe social media site received to the White House for the summit.

“Minds.com is the only social media network invited to the White House's social media summit!” wrote the Pulp representative in an email to Motherboard. Facebook and Twitter, social media companies with an astronomically larger number of users than Minds,  were excluded from the summit .

A previous Motherboard investigation found that miliant neo-Nazi groups connected to Atomwaffen Division—a violent American hate group connected to several murders—was using Minds as a platform for recruiting and spreading propaganda. Minds eventually banned the accounts when Motherboard showed them to the platform, but the company's lax content moderation allowed them to proliferate unchecked for months.

The White House declined to comment on the guest list of the summit, but Trump has made the perceived "bias" against conservatives by social media companies one of his core talking points in recent months. Earlier this year, Trump met with Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey and reportedly discussed such pressing issues as why his follower count declined.

Media Matters is reporting the summit will be attended by an assortment of individuals connected to nationalist movements, QAnon and anti-Semitic conspiracies surrounding George Soros.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.2  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @2    5 years ago

Didn’t a bunch of lefties left homeless when Newsvine closed migrate over to Minds?  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.2.1  MrFrost  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.2    5 years ago
Didn’t a bunch of lefties left homeless when Newsvine closed migrate over to Minds?  

pat wilson
Professor Participates
2.2.2  pat wilson  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.2    5 years ago

I thought you were once touting that site, no ?

CB
Professor Principal
2.2.3  CB  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.2    5 years ago

In search of a home, I signed up for Minds.com (still have a membership); but I have never posted there in two years. I could not make heads or tails on how to properly use the site for one.  On occasion I get 'mail' from them. Er, including a pictorial image of their invitation to the White House this week!

The writer who sent out the 'missive' to members came across as beaming through his or her words!

luther28
Sophomore Silent
3  luther28    5 years ago

I am telling you it's the hair!

Boris Johnson, Mr. Trump and this schmo all have the same common denominator, bad hair. Though not scientifically proved at this time, it is believed that the helter skelter style lends to the roots growing inwardly, adversely affecting the cerebral cortex (Hey, if they can make shit up)

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  luther28 @3    5 years ago

I would love to see even one legitimate reporter ask Trump , "What are you doing inviting this fool Jim Hoft to the White House?"

We don't have that level of plainspoken questioning of Trump, and it is a big part of the reason the country is currently screwed. The media is failing us.  

luther28
Sophomore Silent
3.1.1  luther28  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    5 years ago
The media is failing us. 

As I mentioned in another comment, our media has morphed into some form of reality television series, complete with drama, outrage, comedy and cliffhangers.

That's entertainment. :)

katrix
Sophomore Participates
3.1.2  katrix  replied to  luther28 @3.1.1    5 years ago

Well, our president is treating his job as nothing but a reality show - and it's amazing how many people are OK with that. And it's very sad, too. But then, when so many people watch reality TV, I guess it's no wonder they'd vote for a disgusting person like Trump. They'd probably elect Kim Kardashian if she ran.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  katrix @3.1.2    5 years ago
'They'd probably elect Kim Kardashian if she ran'

I like to think of them as the Kartrashians.  Famous for nothing.  Except Kim for a fuck tape.  

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.1.4  devangelical  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.3    5 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
4  Ed-NavDoc    5 years ago

Oh what the hell John, nobody's perfect...jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @4    5 years ago
Oh what the hell John, nobody's perfect...

That's like saying "Well, Nobody's perfect! Have a great time honey!" when your 16 year old daughters date for prom shows up and it's Gary Busy, unwashed, after a three month meth bender in a dumpster...

JBB
Professor Principal
4.2  JBB  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @4    5 years ago

Yeah, and Joeseph Goebells just stretched the truth sometimes. Tokyo Rose unintentionally, um, misspoke. Axis Annie only exagerated...on occasions, to make a point. FFS! When did willfully spreading disinformation to your fellow Americans become acceptable? 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
4.2.1  Dean Moriarty  replied to  JBB @4.2    5 years ago

Let’s not forget all the fake news the MSM reported leading up to the 2016 election. Day after day we saw fake news claiming Trump could not win because he alienated too many groups of people. Or all the fake news that the Republicans were focused on down ballot elections because they knew Trump could not win. Or the fake news that his campaign was in shambles. JR posted hundreds of these fake news stories. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.2.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Dean Moriarty @4.2.1    5 years ago
Let’s not forget all the fake news the MSM reported leading up to the 2016 election. Day after day we saw fake news claiming Trump could not win because he alienated too many groups of people.

Well, national polls were correct when it came to the popular vote which he lost by 3 million. He won by the skin of his teeth, a total of 110,000 votes in three States were what allowed Trump to win the electoral college. Those were of course places that were specifically targeted on social media by fake accounts and Russian bots spreading the real fake news, from pizza parlor sex rings to claims Clinton was behind the assassination of Seth Rich which even Fox bought hook, line and sinker. And the Trump campaign is still in shambles as anyone with more than half a brain and at least two functioning senses can tell.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
4.2.3  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  JBB @4.2    5 years ago

Wow, I was only joking but I forget that political humor is only funny to progressive liberals when they come up with it first. Good Lord lighten up people!

JBB
Professor Principal
4.2.4  JBB  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @4.2.3    5 years ago

Disinformation is a propaganda technique...not satire. It is not funny...

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
4.2.5  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  JBB @4.2.4    5 years ago

So please elaborate how my comment, which was said in jest,  can be construed as disonformation and a propaganda technique? I never said I agreed or disagreed with John's comment.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.2.7  XXJefferson51  replied to  JBB @4.2    5 years ago

Ever since Cohen and Dees began doing so via their terrorist inspiring hate group.    

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.2.8  Krishna  replied to  Dean Moriarty @4.2.1    5 years ago
Or all the fake news that the Republicans were focused on down ballot elections because they knew Trump could not win. Or the fake news that his campaign was in shambles. JR posted hundreds of these fake news stories. 

Yes-- and the media especially posted a lot of fake news during the Republican primaries.

I don't know if you watched Fox News during that period, because if you did you would have remembered all the "Fake News"; Fox reported during the primaries about how Trump didn't have the slightest chance of winning the nomination-- he was so far behind in the primary polls!

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.2.9  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @4.2.8    5 years ago

Or all the fake news that the Republicans were focused on down ballot elections because they knew Trump could not win. Or the fake news that his campaign was in shambles. JR posted hundreds of these fake news stories. 

Yes-- and the media especially posted a lot of fake news during the Republican primaries.

I don't know if you watched Fox News during that period, because if you did you would have remembered all the "Fake News"; Fox reported during the primaries about how Trump didn't have the slightest chance of winning the nomination-- he was so far behind in the primary polls!

Or are you one of those people who aren't aware of the fact that Fox News is actually News Media?  (Its not an Evangelical Christian prostelytizing station-- not a home fixing up station. Not a 24/7 cooking show station. I'm surprised you didn't know that... jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif no, Fox News is actually part of the "News Media" )

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
4.2.10  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Krishna @4.2.8    5 years ago

No I don't watch any televised news it's all below me. That crap on the boob tube isn't worth my time. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
4.2.11  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @4.2.5    5 years ago

No answer. I am so shocked!jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
4.2.12  XXJefferson51  replied to  JBB @4.2.4    5 years ago

So when will the SPLC stop engaging in that practice? 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
5  The Magic 8 Ball    5 years ago

that is only the 2nd stupidest man on the internet.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1  Tessylo  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @5    5 years ago

So Rump is the first.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Tessylo @5.1    5 years ago

jrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gif

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
6  Dean Moriarty    5 years ago

This is going to be fun. I see Carpe Donkum is also invited. He really knows how to make liberals cry. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Dean Moriarty @6    5 years ago

You approve of having known fake news clowns desecrating the White House, do ya?  Not a big surprise. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
6.1.1  PJ  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1    5 years ago

John - they do not care about the country as a whole as we've seen time after time.  The only objective is to destroy the poor and middle class and create a slave workforce for the rich.   Thus the low unemployment rate by intentionally ignoring that it's due to many low and middle class citizens are working multiple jobs to stay afloat.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  PJ @6.1.1    5 years ago
ohn - they do not care about the country as a whole as we've seen time after time. The only objective is to destroy the poor and middle class and create a slave workforce for the rich. Thus the low unemployment rate by intentionally ignoring that it's due to many low and middle class citizens are working multiple jobs to stay afloat.

OMG! That is funny!

"Low unemployment because everyone has 2 or 3 jobs".

I heard a Democratic clown say that, too!

You have now graduated to head cheerleader and policy-maker!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.1.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1    5 years ago

Considering of some of the people Trump put in the WH, fake news clowns are a step up.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.5  Vic Eldred  replied to    5 years ago
One wonders if Alex Jones will be lurking in the shadows. The most evil of clowns.

He is far less dangerous or evil that once trusted new organizations like the New York Times doing the same thing.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
6.1.6  katrix  replied to    5 years ago
One wonders if Alex Jones will be lurking in the shadows. The most evil of clowns

I wouldn't be surprised. It's the snowflake meeting where Trump can further convince himself that anyone who reports facts is out to get him, and that assholes and trolls who spread lies are actually legitimate sources.

Disgusting.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.8  Vic Eldred  replied to    5 years ago

two words....Steele Dossier

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6.1.9  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.1.8    5 years ago

two words . . . . so what

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.11  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @6.1.9    5 years ago

Two more words have come to mind.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
6.1.12  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.1.11    5 years ago
Two more words have come to mind.

1.  Impeach 2.  Trump

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.13  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @6.1.12    5 years ago
1.  Impeach 2.  Trump

And Pelosi's two words to that:

NO WAY!

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
6.1.15  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.1.13    5 years ago
And Pelosi's two words to that:NO WAY!

You know as well as I do that she's just biding her time.

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
6.1.16  livefreeordie  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1    5 years ago

He didn’t invite any of the radical leftist Democrat clowns. He only invited people who believe in our Constitutional Republic and individualism 

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.1.17  devangelical  replied to  livefreeordie @6.1.16    5 years ago
He only invited people who believe in our Constitutional Republic and individualism

... and just who would that be among the rightwing? fuck off.

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
6.1.18  livefreeordie  replied to  PJ @6.1.1    5 years ago

The left is fond of spreading the lie that many Americans are forced to work multiple jobs to get by

4.9 percent of workers held more than one job at the same time in 2017

JULY 19, 2018

The multiple jobholding rate—the percentage of workers who held more than one job at the same time—was 4.9 percent in 2017. That was below the rates recorded during the mid-1990s, which were above 6.0 percent. Among most of the major worker groups, the likelihood of workers holding more than one job was lower in 2017 than in the 1990s.

After reaching a peak of 6.2 percent during 1995–96, the multiple jobholding rate began to recede. By the mid-2000s, the rate had declined to 5.2 percent and remained close to that level from 2006 to 2009. In 2010, the multiple jobholding rate decreased to 4.9 percent and has remained at 4.9 percent or 5.0 percent from 2010 to 2017.

The multiple jobholding rates for men and women were similar during the 1990s. Since 2001, men’s and women’s rates have diverged as men have been less likely than women to hold more than one job. In 2017, the multiple jobholding rate for women, at 5.3 percent, was higher than that for men, at 4.6 percent.

Among the major race and ethnicity groups, Blacks (5.3 percent) and Whites (5.0 percent) had the highest multiple jobholding rates in 2017. Rates were lower for Asians (3.3 percent) and Hispanics (3.2 percent). Since 2010, the rate for Blacks has risen, while rates for other race and ethnicity groups have shown little change.

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
6.1.19  livefreeordie  replied to  devangelical @6.1.17    5 years ago

nearly all conservatives as opposed to the left who despise our Constitution and individualism.

You leftists love statist collectivism. it's been your ideology going back to FDR

Old Hermit
Sophomore Silent
6.1.20  Old Hermit  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.1.8    5 years ago
Steele Dossier

Author of dossier on alleged collusion between Trump and Russia convinces U.S. federal lawyers of its credibility: source

By Reuters 2 days ago ·

Federal lawyers probing the origins of the investigation of ties between Russia and President Donald Trump’s campaign have interviewed the author of a “dossier” that alleged misconduct between Trump and Moscow, prompting the lawyers to extend their inquiry.

Three attorneys from the Inspector General’s office of the U.S. Department of Justice met in person in early June with dossier author Christopher Steele in Britain, said two sources with direct knowledge of the lawyers’ travels.

The interview with Steele, a former top spy on Russia for Britain’s Secret Intelligence Service, or MI6, took place while Trump was in London for a formal state visit with Queen Elizabeth and a meeting with UK Prime Minister Theresa May.

The Justice Department’s inspector general has been examining the earliest stages of an FBI investigation of Trump, his former 2016 presidential campaign rival Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, Russia and former Trump adviser Carter Page.

Inspector General Michael Horowitz, whose office is an internal Justice Department watchdog, launched his probe in March 2018 amid allegations by Republican lawmakers that the FBI erred in seeking a warrant to monitor Page.

Trump has described the Steele dossier as “bogus” and Republicans have long sought to discredit the FBI’s investigation, which was later taken over by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller. His final report on Russia and the Trump campaign was released in redacted form in mid-April.

In that same month, Attorney General William Barr , who now heads the Justice Department, told a congressional committee that the Horowitz probe would be completed by May or June .

One of the two sources said Horowitz’s investigators appear to have found Steele’s information sufficiently credible to have to extend the investigation. Its completion date is now unclear.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.21  Vic Eldred  replied to  Old Hermit @6.1.20    5 years ago

Yup, people were finally coming forward and Steele got a little frightened so, ya he's fessing up now too!

I can't wait for the report!

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.22  XXJefferson51  replied to    5 years ago

No, that title clearly goes  to Dave Van Zandt.    

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1.23  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.2    5 years ago

You responded to a mega sweeping generalization post. As to the last point the number of workers doing two jobs for economic reasons is at a near all time low of 4.9% of workers. AOC was and is full of crap on that point.  

Dulay
Professor Expert
6.1.24  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.2    5 years ago
"Low unemployment because everyone has 2 or 3 jobs".

Who are you quoting there, the voices in your head? 

PhD Guide
6.1.25  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  katrix @6.1.6    5 years ago

Alex Jones and Trump are from the same DNA, according to my "Sauces", pig dung.

PhD Guide
6.1.26  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @6.1.12    5 years ago

[Deleted] Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom.

PhD Guide
6.1.27  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Old Hermit @6.1.20    5 years ago

Let's stop playing "footies" with these RightWing Nut Job Criminals like Barr and Trump.

They are diseased apples that need to be pared from the basket of great tasting American Apples.

Trump and Barr are two fat Koch Roach Brothers attached at the wallet.

This country is being destroyed by the GOP, Calcified Conservative, "Deplorables", and the Trump Family of GRIFTERS.256

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
6.1.28  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1    5 years ago

There certainly are plenty of them lounging in the House of Representatives right now, so you're right about not a big surprise there either...jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6.2  bbl-1  replied to  Dean Moriarty @6    5 years ago

"liberals cry."  So did the French people as the victorious German Army marched through their streets. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @6.2    5 years ago
"liberals cry." So did the French people as the victorious German Army marched through their streets.

The French also cried when Americans came to liberate them.

And?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.2.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  bbl-1 @6.2    5 years ago

Their way of life was being threatened.  What should they have done...have a toga party?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7  Vic Eldred    5 years ago

This is really funny, in other words this President dosen't have the right to invite whom he wants to invite to the WH.

I recall Barak Obama inviting his leftist friends over, in particular the divisive hate group known as "Black Lives Matter."  I think if there should ever be an outrage over who is being invited, that would be it.  Cops were ambushed & killed!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @7    5 years ago

Vic, Jim Hoft is fake news. He has a long record of perpetrating fake news. What the fock is he doing at the White House?

You may like Trump rubbing everyone's nose in his bullshit, but that doesnt mean everyone should accept it. 

Let's face it, you have NO standards for which this president* must or should comport himself. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    5 years ago
What the fock is he doing at the White House?

The same right as the race monger Al Sharpton once had. He got invited!!!!

you have NO standards for which this president

The same standards Obama was allowed!!!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.1    5 years ago

[Deleted]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.2    5 years ago

Removed for context

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.4  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.3    5 years ago

We "have to" pretend that comments that make light of this situation are reasonable. It is one of the faults in the forum system. 

Comments that say it is ok for the president of the United States to invite someone who regularly publishes false news stories and then pretend that person is a journalist are not normal and should not be acceptable. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.4    5 years ago
It is one of the faults in the forum system. 

Freedom of Speech?

and then pretend that person is a journalist are not normal and should not be acceptable. 

That is a big jump from the President simply inviting somebody he likes and/or agrees with!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.6  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.5    5 years ago

No, you should have the right to pretend it is acceptable for the president of the United States to invite a known fake news hoaxer and conspiracy peddler to a white house meeting on social media,   and someone else should have the right to tell you that [Deleted]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.7  author  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.2    5 years ago

[Deleted.  There is a place for meta.  This isn't it.]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.8  author  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.7    5 years ago

[Deleted]

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
7.1.9  livefreeordie  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.6    5 years ago

He didn't invite CNN or MSNBC

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.10  Tessylo  replied to  livefreeordie @7.1.9    5 years ago

Yup because they report what he says.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.1.11  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.1.5    5 years ago

Freedom of speech is an oxymoron anymore on line.  Liberal and secularist censorship of conservatives and Christians and our sources is totally common place now.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.1.12  XXJefferson51  replied to  livefreeordie @7.1.9    5 years ago

true he kept out those fake news sources as well as Facebook and Google.  I bet MBFC wasn’t invited either.  

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
7.2  Don Overton  replied to  Vic Eldred @7    5 years ago

You really don't get it do you Vic

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9  bbl-1    5 years ago

Trump has the right to invite whoever he wants to 'his' White House.  Who he feels comfortable with is a reflection of himself.  Mr. Hoft is considered a 'loyalist' by Trump and loyalty above everything else is his most important parameter.   Do not know why anyone is surprised or shocked by this.  Matters such as this are the only thing the Trump exudes transparency.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  bbl-1 @9    5 years ago

Well, I dont normalize Trump. If other people want to that is their problem. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1    5 years ago
Well, I dont normalize Trump.

You have already told us that you believe the constant assault by the MSM and liberals on social media have helped to keep his approval ratings down. I kind of agreed with you on the end result.

But you are ok with the American news media doing that?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9.1.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.1    5 years ago

Trump's approval ratings have stayed down because he is a pathological liar and a malignant narcissist with psychological problems. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1.2    5 years ago
Trump's approval ratings have stayed down because he is a pathological liar and a malignant narcissist with psychological problems.

why are you always so hyper-focused on Trump's approval ratings?

Do you think that approval ratings are really all that meaningful? Didn't Trump have bad approval ratings before he won the election, too?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1.2    5 years ago

No, that's the narrative we hear every day. It's kind of like when Anita Hill came out of thin air to make unsubstantiated claims against Judicial nominee Clarence Thomas. Most people did not believe her at the time. Now after decades of that liberal biased MSM promoting her as being somehow credible, it has become common for the impressionable young minds among us to think she was credible.  Again, if the trusted media tells a lie enough times, it becomes sooooo believable!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9.1.5  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.4    5 years ago

You are extremely confused Vic.  Thank God you get only one vote. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.4    5 years ago
'Again, if the trusted media tells a lie enough times, it becomes sooooo believable'

Just like the twitler in chief - he lies all day every day and his supporters believe every single one of them.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.7  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1.5    5 years ago
Thank God you get only one vote. 

Countered by an illegal alien

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.8  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.6    5 years ago
Just like the twitler in chief

You need to forget him. Enjoy life..the world will go on.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9.1.9  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.7    5 years ago
Countered by an illegal alien

Poetic justice? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.10  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1.9    5 years ago

Ah, an admission.

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.11  CB  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1.2    5 years ago

Donald Trump is a man on a mission.  It is clear to me that in order for Donald Trump to persuade republicans and conservatives he would be their all-around "dick" he made a pact with them that they would have to let him do it his way. This "handshake' likely took place right after the ACCESS HOLLYWOOD tape when Trump, himself, nearly imploded from the outrage he had created which caused decent conservatives to simply walk away.

So here we stand today. Donald at the lead, where he adores being, and dutiful conservatives lying and spinning their way through in order to cover for and keep this character in place.

That is what we experience going on here. Some conservatives here are not playing on the side of truth. They are playing for power and influence. Rule of Law be damned.  Shame on them. But then they can't be shamed, because shame is something they let pass through them to get power and influence. It's plain as day when Trump is meeting with well-established conspiracy people, provocateurs, and other questionable crooks. I am dumbstruck what more Independent voter need to see. It is all happening now in the open.

I have stopped trying to reach some NT conservatives. It is clear they do not give a damn about what is true, proven, or established. I will simply tell them what they need to know and move on. Better things to do on the whole in a day.

On that note, Democrats/DNC had better look out for theft of its emails communications, documents, tapes, etc. Because Donald is going to play dirty and "the dirty" is already afoot!

(Note: There were tech people telephoning Hillary Clinton's people informing her team that they saw "traces" to her campaign accounts - and, her people smart as they are ignored these tech people. Well, we see what happened. Donna Brazile, John Podesta, and several others had their personal communications launched into the stratosphere by some conservatives and the media.)

Listen up, this time democrats! The game is afoot!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.12  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.8    5 years ago

I do enjoy my life and the shitstain in chief has done nothing to do to change that.  

Forget him?

How can I when the turd is everywhere.

I do like to give fuckface a nice one fingered salute whenever he pops I'm when I'm watching the morning news for the traffic..  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.13  Vic Eldred  replied to  CB @9.1.11    5 years ago
Listen up, this time democrats!

Listen up - You did it to yourselves!

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.14  CB  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.13    5 years ago

What do I have to do with you, Donald? Resentment is a thing, which once it sinks in can rip the guts out of flesh (figuratively speaking of course).

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.15  Vic Eldred  replied to  CB @9.1.14    5 years ago

Making America Great Again.

It's been a pleasure

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9.1.16  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.13    5 years ago

The more you talk, the less credible everything you say becomes. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.17  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1.16    5 years ago

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.19  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.7    5 years ago

Proof that illegal aliens vote?

I will not hold my breath for that one.  

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
9.1.20  livefreeordie  replied to  CB @9.1.14    5 years ago

What does he have to do with you?

he’s your president for the next 5 1/2 years whether you like it or not.

suck it up. We had to put up with the disastrous Marxist community organizer for 8 years

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
9.1.21  livefreeordie  replied to  CB @9.1.11    5 years ago

We will never tolerate the anti-American Democrats ever having power again until they renounce their ideology and return to supporting our Constitution and American values

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9.1.23  MrFrost  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1    5 years ago
Well, I dont normalize Trump.

Trump is many things, normal isn't one of them. 

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.24  CB  replied to    5 years ago

*Yawn. Just hope your "dick" does not catch in infection, because those can travel to your conservative head!

Comment has been restored - s

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.25  CB  replied to  livefreeordie @9.1.21    5 years ago

You have already discounted yourself, [Deleted!] You and "your millions" are exposed and laying on the trash heap of NT to be gawked at.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
9.1.26  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  CB @9.1.24    5 years ago
Just hope your "dick" does not catch in infection, because those can travel to your conservative head!

Well Trump did say avoiding STD's in the 1980's was his own personal Vietnam...

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.27  CB  replied to    5 years ago

Alas! We will simply have to do the laborious work of stuffing and cramming facts down some conservatives throats until wellness results. Eventually, enough "Never Trumpers" and Independents will tire of the incredulity and absurd and in a show of force - push the corrupt "populist movement" out of the "Conservative movement." 

Tip: Keep your eyes and ears open for brooms headed in your general direction. You could become 'old, tired, and trite' in a Mississippi minute!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.28  Tessylo  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @9.1.26    5 years ago

I still think he's suffering from untreated syphilis or some other brain rotting disease.  Maybe it's mad cow?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.1.29  Trout Giggles  replied to  CB @9.1.24    5 years ago

OMG!!!!

You are on a roll, today, CB!

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
9.1.30  livefreeordie  replied to  CB @9.1.25    5 years ago

I asked you yesterday to stop lying about my positions. 

i have never called for an insurrection. Those are your words. I’ve called for DEFENSE of our liberties when attacked by tyrannical Government which has happened far too often in the past 100 years and if Democrats regain power will grow worse.  you are part of those who seek to complete the enslavement of citizens to a state with unlimited power (as proposed by all of the Dem Candidates)

and was noted by our founders as a fundamental right of free citizens 

"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents,there is then no recourse left but in the exertion of that original right of self defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government".
-- Alexander Hamilton, Federalist Papers # 28

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

"Certainly one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government, no matter how popular and respected, is the right of citizens to keep and bear arms ... The right of citizens to bear arms is just one guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard, against the tyranny which now appears remote in America but which historically has proven to be always possible." -- Hubert H. Humphrey Democratic Senator, 22 October 1959

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
9.1.31  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  livefreeordie @9.1.30    5 years ago

people who wish to destroy our country do not like the idea that this country comes with a built in reset button.  they want us to lay down our arms and just roll over...  as if.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
9.1.32  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @9.1.31    5 years ago
people who wish to destroy our country do not like the idea that this country comes with a built in reset button.  they want us to lay down our arms and just roll over...  as if

Yes, just like those worthless conservative confederate traitors had wished we had laid down our arms and just accepted the status quo of slavery. Thankfully, we didn't. The liberals and progressives of the time who knew how vile slavery was kicked the shit out of the conservative slavers and bigots to the south who were trying to conserve the status quo.

Liberals and progressives faced a similar foe as they fought to overcome the status quo of segregation, Jim Crow laws, bans on women and blacks voting, bans on interracial and gay marriage, but thankfully we keep fighting regardless of the tactics taken by the conservatives clinging to their past, clinging to the status quo unwilling to change, unwilling to grow, unwilling to mature or evolve.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
9.1.33  Sean Treacy  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @9.1.32    5 years ago
progressives faced a similar foe as they fought to overcome the status quo of segregation, J

How naive must you be to believe progressives opposed segregation?  I mean, Woodrow Wilson, the first Progressive Democratic President, RESEGREGATED the federal government. 

Shame people graduate high school with such a simplistic view of american history. 

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
9.1.34  livefreeordie  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @9.1.31    5 years ago

We just celebrated a memorial to this declaration which is as relevant as ever

We hold these truths to be self-evident , that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. --

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
9.1.35  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @9.1.32    5 years ago

every word you wrote is bs

the gop freed the slaves

the dems are responsible for kkk and jim crow... in the late 60's the weather underground and today, antifa.  nothing has changed on the left but their level of bs

but hey, thanks for playing

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.36  CB  replied to  livefreeordie @9.1.30    5 years ago
[I] have never called for an insurrection. Those are your words. I’ve called for DEFENSE of our liberties when attacked by tyrannical Government which has happened far too often in the past 100 years and if Democrats regain power will grow worse.  you are part of those who seek to complete the enslavement of citizens to a state with unlimited power (as proposed by all of the Dem Candidates)

That is 'blow-hole' talking. You have nothing to stand in defense of. You seem to have expectations that others should lay down under your 'weight' and let you press them into the political and physical dirt— or else :

We are ready for this war. We will not surrender our nation to the Marxist Statist Democrats without an all out fight. Most of my friends agree that the continued existence of this nation is at stake.

we have more armament than many countries and millions of us have already the experience of putting our lives on the line in defense of liberty.

O kay Leader. Do you recognize these words typed by your fingers ?! It is not a trick question.

Words are funny and not so funny elements of speech and writing. For example, this is from the Constitution of the United States Section 8 :

Congress shall have the power to: 15: To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

A. Question. What is an Insurrection? Definition:

i n·sur·rec·tion
[ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n]
a violent uprising against an authority or government

B. Question. What is the punishment for an insurrection in the United States?

18 U.S. Code § 2383. Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States .

For our future insurrectionists, there you have it. Call it a 'rose' if you want to. I just hope our trustees of the Rule of Law won't let you get away with it. I said, "Throw the book at anybody causing a civil war in this country for the second time!"

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.37  CB  replied to  livefreeordie @9.1.30    5 years ago
I asked you yesterday to stop lying about my positions. 

And, I clarified that I am not lying about your position (See @9.1.36). In addition, I asked you why are you quoting hypocritical slaveholders to me? 

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.38  CB  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @9.1.31    5 years ago

The things foolishly stated are legion.

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
9.1.39  livefreeordie  replied to  CB @9.1.37    5 years ago

[deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.41  Texan1211  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @9.1.40    5 years ago

Well said!

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9.1.42  bbl-1  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1    5 years ago

"normalize Trump."  ? ?

Uh, "When  you're a star you can do anything."  DJT.  This is the new normal.

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.43  CB  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @9.1.32    5 years ago

Exactly. It is typical of the right wing noise machine which churns and burns all day and all night in the heartland of the United States. What pisses me off is a double-mindedness in Independent voters who can't seem to remember from election to election that right-wing conservativism and evangelicalism has been waiting on a so-called 'true-believer' like Donald to manifest for nearly a century!

Donald is the perfect asinine 'dick' to match Mitch McConnell's 'ass' as the big screw continues.

Liberals and progressives mostly are attempting to be inclusive of everybody and a large body of Opinion. Even so, if liberals get out too far and ahead politically of this nation's elastic abilitites for growth and development, I'd like to think there are forces which can pull those progressives back into a conforming shape! Some conservatives have been bitching and moaning all my life about how in effect they need everybody to stay in their own 1788-89 state derived from the Constitution alone. No respect for the body of laws which came afterwards. That is madness on its face!

A nation of fewer than 14 million predecessors would never expect to be "sacred relics" blindly worshiped by 300 plus million of its children. Especially, since from the ruckus and heated constitutional convention battles which waged and nearly kept the constitutional document unratified. Anybody can see the document was a 'rush job' -if only because the colonies were compelled to sign something into agreement before one or several states bowed out. As a result, it was established that this IMPERFECT and INCOMPLETE document would win convention approval.

Now in the 21st century we have so-called, "preservationists" who try to fool intelligent people into accepting the constitution as a sacred document as is. As it was in the early days of the colonies, as it was in colonial times, as it was when the nation was split on what constituted the make-up of a 'whole' man fit for liberty!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.44  Texan1211  replied to  CB @9.1.43    5 years ago
It is typical of the right wing noise machine which churns and burns all day and all night in the heartland of the United States

Well, shucks. You found us out. And everybody was coming over to my house tonight for milk and cookies. Well, guess I'll have to make new plans now. And get a new super secret hideout, too!

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.45  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @9.1.44    5 years ago

Are there not caves nearby? More to the point; you could shutter the windows and stop the machines and go home. Let other 'Americans' live free and see you without hearing you.

But you're just kidding, because that is what you do—kid. Right, Donald?

Something else I have concluded. Trump wants the conspiracy 'workers' and deceiver classes at the White House for a purpose. Y'all need official presidential encouragement, support, and cover for the damages you are about to inflict on the citizens of this country. That's it. Fill your tanks! Breath in the presidential love, and get out there and make some NOISE!

Hey, when will the conspiracy AWARD show air this year?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.46  Tessylo  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @9.1.40    5 years ago

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about and honestly don't give a shit Oliver

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.47  CB  replied to  livefreeordie @9.1.34    5 years ago

In the thick of party conflict in 1800 , Thomas Jefferson wrote in a private letter,
“I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.”

That's a lie! Away with this BS!

Answer the questions:

1. How many slaves did Thomas Jefferson own in his lifetime?
  2. As the third U.S. president, how many slaves did Jefferson free?
  3. How many slaves owned by Thomas Jefferson were freed in his will?
  4. During his presidency 1801 - 1809 , Thomas Jefferson was quoted as saying:

1807 : Jefferson told an English diplomat that the Blacks were “as far inferior to the rest of mankind as the mule is to  the horse, and as made to carry burdens.”  (Miller, p57.)

Why do you think Mr. Jefferson would say such things about Blacks?

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.48  CB  replied to  CB @9.1.24    5 years ago
@ 9.1.11 CB replied to  JohnRussell @ 9.1.2   12 hours ago

Donald Trump is a man on a mission.  It is clear to me that in order for Donald Trump to persuade republicans and conservatives he would be their all-around "dick" he made a pact with them that they would have to let him do it his way. This "handshake' likely took place right after the ACCESS HOLLYWOOD tape when Trump, himself, nearly imploded from the outrage he had created which caused decent conservatives to simply walk away.

Sandy, I think I am owed a chance at an explanation of the deleted content @ 9.1.24 . To be clear at 9.1.11 I used an expression (see red word) in referring to Trump (Not Wallyw.). You can see it there. Then I applied the SAME word (see red) @ 9.1.24 in REPLY to @ 9.1.22 . Wallyw was talking about Trump too!

Keeping it short, you have the context, this was not personal. Other than that, have a nice day!

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.49  CB  replied to  CB @9.1.25    5 years ago

See @9.1.36. And, I rest my case.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.50  Texan1211  replied to  CB @9.1.45    5 years ago
Are there not caves nearby?

Seems like they have been claimed by the sky-screamers.

More to the point; you could shutter the windows and stop the machines and go home. Let other 'Americans' live free and see you without hearing you.

My, how very melodramatic. I am not preventing anyone from doing anything. Nor do I make anyone listen to me.

If someone is forcing you to read my posts, send a signal.

But you're just kidding, because that is what you do—kid. Right, Donald?

Are you delusional? You think you are conversing with the President? Seek some help.

Something else I have concluded. Trump wants the conspiracy 'workers' and deceiver classes at the White House for a purpose. Y'all need official presidential encouragement, support, and cover for the damages you are about to inflict on the citizens of this country. That's it. Fill your tanks! Breath in the presidential love, and get out there and make some NOISE!

What you manage to conclude is rather fascinating, but seriously misguided. But it is rather fun to read. Got any other fantasies you can share?

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.51  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @9.1.50    5 years ago

Yawn. So,. . .no caves suitable for political Neanderthals? Once again you seek to 'arrest the development' of discussion with this yank the leg thing u do.

Donald, it ain't going to happen. Have a nice day! That's all.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.52  Texan1211  replied to  CB @9.1.51    5 years ago
Yawn. So,. . .no caves suitable for political Neanderthals?

I previously explained that they were taken by the sky-screamers.

Did you miss that?

The rest of the post is drivel. Play with yourself if you want to post absolute nonsense.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.1.53  Trout Giggles  replied to  CB @9.1.43    5 years ago
Now in the 21st century we have so-called, "preservationists" who try to fool intelligent people into accepting the constitution as a sacred document as is.

Which is why the Founding Fathers created the "Amendment"

Very sad to see the state of education these days....and from people who supposedly had Civics in high school.

BTW, has anybody told you you rock today?

Well, You rock, CB

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.54  CB  replied to  Trout Giggles @9.1.53    5 years ago

Aw, you're precious! (Checks go out in the evening mail!)

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.1.55  Trout Giggles  replied to  CB @9.1.54    5 years ago

Don't underpay me this time like you did last time.

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.56  CB  replied to  Trout Giggles @9.1.55    5 years ago

Shhhhhhhh!!! Why you letting everybody know I pay like some >> republicans? /S (Smile.)

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.1.57  Trout Giggles  replied to  CB @9.1.56    5 years ago

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
9.1.58  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @9.1.2    5 years ago

You described Obama perfectly. Trump is a huge improvement for the working and middle class American people 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
9.1.59  XXJefferson51  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.15    5 years ago

The economy is awesome.  It’s morning in America, thanks to Trump.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
9.1.60  XXJefferson51  replied to  MrFrost @9.1.23    5 years ago

Simply awesome.  Wonderful.  Doing a great job. Economic boom.  Made America Great Again.  Some good descriptions of our fine President.  

lib50
Professor Silent
9.1.61  lib50  replied to  XXJefferson51 @9.1.60    5 years ago

Not all is well.  Trumpublicans and their tax cuts to the top can take credit for this.

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin on Friday issued a warning Friday that the US government is at risk of running out of cash sooner than expected.

In a letter to Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Mnuchin wrote that the US might default on its obligations as soon as early September, before Congress returns from its summer recess .
"Based on updated projections, there is a scenario in which we run of out cash in early September, before Congress reconvenes," Mnuchin wrote in a letter.
The federal government has not been able to borrow money since March, when congressionally-mandated borrowing limits went back into force. The US Treasury, which is facing a growing deficit thanks in part to President Donald Trump's 2017 tax cuts, had said it had enough cash to last until the fall.
Pelosi and Mnuchin have spoken three times this week in an effort to jumpstart stalled budget and debt ceiling negotiations, and multiple sources say the new default projections have provided an accelerant for those efforts.

lib50
Professor Silent
9.1.63  lib50  replied to  XDm9mm @9.1.62    5 years ago

I'm not claiming anything other than what the link said, which was not about Obama.  If you have a quibble with the date in Sept in the article, take it up with Mnuchin and CNN. If the money runs out before congress gets back, that is a shutdown, and it costs us more, people don't get paid, things stop.  One day, one week, one month, it would be more damage to those who can least afford it.  This is TRUMP and the republicans tax cut, not paying for itself or anything, adding to our debt,  (should we bring up that ghastly 4 July ode to Trump?), paying for his socialism (farmer welfare to atone for some of his tariff damage, and we pay on both ends!).  He has blown money on his fake crises and wasted money at Trump properties.  Trump and the gop don't care.

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.1.64  Dulay  replied to  livefreeordie @9.1.20    5 years ago
We had to put up with the disastrous Marxist community organizer for 8 years

If Obama was a 'Marxist community organizer' it was for the Catholic Church. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
9.1.65  TᵢG  replied to  Dulay @9.1.64    5 years ago

1kf2wr.jpg

jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

They are everywhere ... we are doomed.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
9.1.66  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  TᵢG @9.1.65    5 years ago
we are doomed

actually, the marxist, progressive, socialist, communist left is doomed.  everyone else will be OK 

moderate dems have been and continue to leave the party.  to be honest, I will not be surprised one bit if today's left splits into two parties.

maybe the batschit left will take over the green party?  it's a natural fit.  

will be interesting to watch. no matter what happens someone will be pissed off about it... LOL

cheers :)

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.1.67  Dulay  replied to  TᵢG @9.1.65    5 years ago
They are everywhere ... we are doomed.

Exactly. While Obama was a community organizer, they must have been concentrated in the 7 Catholic parishes that hired and paid Obama help blue collar [steel] workers.  

TᵢG
Professor Principal
9.1.68  TᵢG  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @9.1.66    5 years ago
... actually, the marxist, progressive, socialist, communist left is doomed

What you seem to mean by those terms is exemplified by the former USSR.   That mindset is doomed and rightly so.   Oppressive authoritarian systems should be wiped from the planet.   Possibly will given enough time.

What others mean by those terms is often part of civil society.   We will see an increase in collectivism;  it seems inevitable to me.   Done properly, that would mean that people in civil society are all contributing in some way, all have proper nourishment, housing and healthcare.    Seems to me if we were to imagine a civil society of the future, we would not see poverty, hunger, disease and homelessness.   The advanced society would have solved those problems and the solution would almost necessarily involve collectivist measures.

That is not a prediction (and certainly not a desire) that individualism is bad because it most certainly is not.   Individualist thinking is what drives entrepreneurial endeavors, exploration, risk-taking, working like a dog to achieve a goal, etc.   Rather, I see more collectivism while retaining the strengths of our quite individualist culture.

That said, one thing that I would like to see die out is ignorance of basic concepts.   I would love to see people have an understanding of the labels they use and use same to make progress.   People running about crying 'socialism' and 'marxism' at every turn illustrates a nation of confusion and that is not very promising for progress.

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.1.69  Dulay  replied to  TᵢG @9.1.68    5 years ago
That said, one thing that I would like to see die out is ignorance of basic concepts. 

It's the 'willful' ignorance that pisses me off. The false representation of basic concepts in order to further a political agenda and the pretense that it constitutes an intellectual argument.

Then of course those making those false representations insist that anyone pushing back against that falsehood are commie [add the rest] sympathizers who want to overthrow America. 

It's an intellectually bankrupt form of interaction. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
9.1.70  TᵢG  replied to  Dulay @9.1.69    5 years ago

Spot on Dulay.   

It surprises me how many people are indeed willfully ignorant.   But what is most surprising is feigned obtuseness.   People actually are okay with pretending to be dumb (or at least ignorant) as part of a debate tactic (typically in support of an ideological or partisan position; applies in religious debates too).

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.72  CB  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @9.1.66    5 years ago

There is something very 'botish' about this 'writer.' Too many right-wing buzzwords smashed together.

CB
Professor Principal
9.1.73  CB  replied to    5 years ago

We have to act 'in concert' prepare and cover these parties who come here to sow discord, for discord sake.

We are coming up on the dawn of the 2020 election cycle. I suspect some of the 'working stiffs' in political boiler rooms are already heaving their great bulk out to fan out across social media sites with disinformation, lies, and chaos. We saw it on NewsVine in 2016! It was hellish! We were caught 'flat-footed' and overwhelmed!

That does not need to be so here. Demand facts - Not spin!

BE INFORMED NEWSTALKERS. Trump did not treat conspiracy theorists and the like to the White House without a plan of action. If only those walls would talk!

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
9.1.74  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.12    5 years ago

I would be really interested in your responses if he is reelected. They could be priceless.jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
9.1.75  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.19    5 years ago

When you are given proof, you just deny it and tell people they are wrong anyway...

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  bbl-1 @9    5 years ago

It is THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE, not Trumps.  

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
9.2.1  livefreeordie  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @9.2    5 years ago

Yet we had to put up with the commie community organizer and his leftist friends for 8 years

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
9.2.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  livefreeordie @9.2.1    5 years ago
we had to put up with the commie community organizer

Calling Obama a "commie" is as hyperbolic as calling Trump "Hitler". If you scream "Wolf" too many times it loses all meaning, you might as well be calling liberals "Martians" for all the impact you calling them "commies" has.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
9.2.3  Sunshine  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @9.2    5 years ago

Remember when Obama closed down THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE to the PEOPLE.

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
9.2.4  livefreeordie  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @9.2.2    5 years ago

Obama was raised by Communists, openly states in his book about his mentor growing up Frank Marshall Davis who was a leader in the Communist Party.

Obama was a member of a Marxist Revolutionary cell at Occidental where he called for stepping up the revolution after Reagan was elected

he was elected to the Illinois Senate as a member of the Socialist New Party.

he was paired up by the Communist Party in Chicago with Valerie Jarrett as his political party.  Her family members were all known Communists

he was endorsed in both 2008 and 2012 by the Communist Party USA

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9.2.6  MrFrost  replied to  livefreeordie @9.2.4    5 years ago
Communist Party USA

Been following politics most of my life... Never heard of this one... 

Besides, isn't this article about trump and one of his moron followers? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.2.7  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @9.2.6    5 years ago
Been following politics most of my life... Never heard of this one...

I find that a little--no, a LOT--unbelievable. Never even HEARD of it??

www.cpusa.org

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
9.2.8  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  livefreeordie @9.2.4    5 years ago
he was elected to the Illinois Senate as a member of the Socialist New Party

Besides all the other utter nonsense in your post about being "raised by communists", you're once again mixing up communism and socialism as if they were interchangeable which shows just how little you actually know about them. And as for Valerie Jarrett, I actually watched the "Finding Your Roots" episode with her on PBS and no where did it mention "communists". It talked about her pathologist father leaving Iran with her and her mother in tow when Valerie was 5 but nothing about some "communist" conspiracy. You might as well claim she was born an Oompa Loompa. Your non-stop conspiracy theories and contrived objections to Obama are getting seriously tiresome.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.2.9  Tessylo  replied to  Sunshine @9.2.3    5 years ago

When did that happen?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.2.10  Tessylo  replied to  livefreeordie @9.2.4    5 years ago

I'm so sick and tired of your nonsensical communist Marxist socialist tirades.  They are idiotic and ridiculous.   [Removed]

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
9.2.12  Sean Treacy  replied to  Tessylo @9.2.10    5 years ago

Irony 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
9.2.14  Sunshine  replied to  livefreeordie @9.2.4    5 years ago
 Her family members were all known Communists

and Chicago slum lords.

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
9.2.15  livefreeordie  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @9.2.8    5 years ago

Obama's Father Wrote About Socialism - His father wrote a paper called "Problems With Our Socialism" that advocates 100% taxation of the rich, communal ownership of land and the forced confiscation of privately controlled land.  Source: Greg Ransom, PrestoPundit

2. Obama's Mother Was a "Communist Sympathizer" - "  Friends describe her as a "fellow traveler", that is, a communist sympathizer, from her youth, according to a March 27, 2007, Chicago Tribune report"  Source: Spengler, Asia Times  "The values she taught me continue to be my touchstone when it comes to how I go about the world of politics - Barack Obama"  Source: Tim Jones, Chicago Tribune

Frank Marshall Davis-member of the Communist Party USA

Obama has admitted that Frank Marshall Davis who was a friend of his grandfather is the mentor Frank in his book “Dreams of My Father”

Davis joined the Communist Party in the early 1940s; his Communist Party card number was 47544. In a letter he sent to a friend during this time period, Davis wrote: “I’ve never discussed this with you and don’t know whether you share the typical American uninformed concepts of Marxism or not, but I am risking such a reaction by saying that I have recently joined the Communist party.”

The FBI first began tracking Davis in 1944, after having identified him as member of the Communist Party’s Dorie Miller Club in Chicago. Over a nineteen-year span (1944-63), the Bureau compiled a 601-page file on Davis. One document therein suggests that Davis’s CPUSA affiliations had begun as early as 1931. Moreover, the FBI listed Davis in its security index, meaning that he could be arrested or detained in the event of a national emergency.

In early 1945, the FBI identified Davis as a member of the Carver Second Ward West of the Communist Political Association. The following year, the Bureau identified him as a member of the Carver Club of the Communist Party. Davis’ wife, meanwhile, was a member of the Paul Robeson Club of the Communist Party of Chicago.”

Mike Klonsky-Communist, partner with Bill Ayers and Obama Mentor and Supporter

1968 Mike Klonsky was the national secretary of SDS and in May 1969 was one of five SDS members arrested when police raided SDS offices in Chicago.

In late 1969, Klonsky founded the October League, a a pro-Mao communist organization which in 1977 became the Communist Party, Marxist-Leninist (CP-ML). Klonsky chaired the CP-ML which was recognised by the Chinese Communist Party as their US fraternal party.

from 2007 until June of 2008 Klonsky ran a Blog on Obama's campaign website

Then you have Carl Davidson-Marxist, member of UPJ (United for Peace and Justice), MDS member, former SDS member and webmaster of Progressives for Obama.

After the SDS broke up Davidson became involved in Maoist politics until 1992 when he became a leader of the newly formed Committees of Correspondence (CoC), a Marxist-Leninist coalition of former Maoists, Trotskyists, and former Communist Party USA (CPUSA) members.

At the center of these ties you find groups like the New Party which Obama was a member of and a fact the MSM continues to ignore

And who is New Party? It was founded by ACORN, DSA (Democratic Socialists of America, and Committees of Correspondence (CoC), an offshoot of the CPUSA (Communist Party USA). It is part of an effort by MDS (Movement for a Democratic Society) which is an offshoot from SDS and Marxist organizations. From these groups you get Progressives for Obama which is led by the people I’ve listed and other well known Marxists and anarchists.

New Party News article Spring 1996 page 1, celebrated the Davis’ congressional victory and went on to say;

"New Party members won three other primaries this Spring in Chicago: Barack Obama (State Senate), Michael Chandler (Democratic Party Committee) and Patricia Martin (Cook County Judiciary)..."these victories prove that small 'd' democracy can work' said Obama".

Former marxist cell member with Obama, Prof Drew on their past together (Drew later left the Marxist revolution and became a Christian)

"During an evening he spent with Obama in late 1980, Drew, a former Marxist-turned-conservative-Republican, recalled during an interview on Breitbart TV’s “The B-cast” that the young Obama was not only a passionate Marxist, but a Marxist-Leninist, devoted to the revolutionary overthrow of the capitalist system in America.
The meeting occurred in late December, 1980 when Drew, a 1979  Occidental College  graduate in his second year of  Cornell University  grad school, visited his girlfriend, still an Occidental student, who shared a political theory class with Obama.
Drew recalled that Obama, then a college sophomore, showed up in a BMW with his closest friend Mohammed Hasan Chandoo, and “we all went out to dinner, partied and drank, smoked cigarettes—and we did what young Marxists do—we basically argued politics.”
Before the get-together, his then-girlfriend described Obama as “one of us.” What she meant by that was that “he was on our team . . . a blood brother . . .a fellow revolutionary,” said Drew.
As a serious Marxist revolutionary himself in those days, Drew said that as soon as he met young Barack, he realized that this radical college sophomore wasn’t just “dabbling in Marxism . . . he was a Marxist-Leninist dedicated to the overthrow of the capitalist system.”
Drew says on his website ( www.anonymouspoliticalscientist.blogspot.com ) that his “most vivid memory of Obama was the way he strongly argued a rather simple-minded version of Marxist theory,” while he (Drew) had moved on to a more pessimistic graduate school view that true revolution would never happen in this country.
Drew’s meeting with the young Obama occurred shortly after he experienced his first taste of campus notoriety when publicly speaking out on the anti-apartheid issue and co-founding the anti-apartheid group that is mentioned in  Dreams of My Father .
During their meeting, Drew recalls that Obama believed that “America was definitely the enemy, and American elites were the enemy, and whatever America was doing was definitely wrong and bad. He thought that perhaps the Soviet Union was misunderstood, and it was doing a better job for its people than most people realized,” Drew noted in a Newsmax interview."
more from Prof Drew
Chandoo, and Obama was a member of the Democratic Socialist Alliance at Occidental and my girlfriend, Caroline Boss was the co-president of that organization.”
LP; “Democratic Socialist Alliance?”
Dr. Drew; “Yes, that was the Marxist student association on campus, Caroline hung up a huge banner of Karl Marx where the students met at the Occidental College Quad. She and I were pretty intense Marxists we had been involved in about a two-year relationship and she was the one who introduced me to Barack Obama, she knew him better than I did. I wouldn’t be saying he was a Marxist/Socialist revolutionary if it was just based with my face to face talk with him, my comments are based on knowing Chandoo, having known Caroline and the Marxist Professors and that whole culture.”

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
9.2.16  Sunshine  replied to  Tessylo @9.2.10    5 years ago
it's so fucking tiresome

If someone is forcing you to read the comments, give us a sign.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9.2.17  bbl-1  replied to  Sunshine @9.2.3    5 years ago

No.

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
9.2.18  livefreeordie  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @9.2.8    5 years ago

your teachers failed you badly.  According to Marx and to current communist revolutionaries, Socialism is the transition phase going from Capitalism to Communism

Marx on Socialism as the initial or first step to Communism (Critique of the Gotha Programme)
Marx continued:
"Between capitalist and communist society lies the period of the revolutionary transformation of the one into the other. Corresponding to this is also a political transition period in which the state can be nothing but the revolutionary dictatorship of the proletariat.
Marx not only most scrupulously takes account of the inevitable inequality of men, but he also takes into account the fact that the mere conversion of the means of production into the common property of the whole society (commonly called “socialism”) does not remove the defects of distribution and the inequality of "bourgeois laws" which continues to prevail so long as products are divided "according to the amount of labor performed". Continuing, Marx says:
"But these defects are inevitable in the first phase of communist society as it is when it has just emerged, after prolonged birth pangs, from capitalist society. Law can never be higher than the economic structure of society and its cultural development conditioned thereby."
And so, in the first phase of communist society (usually called socialism) "bourgeois law" is not abolished in its entirety, but only in part, only in proportion to the economic revolution so far attained, i.e., only in respect of the means of production. "Bourgeois law" recognizes them as the private property of individuals. Socialism converts them into common property. To that extent--and to that extent alone--"bourgeois law" disappears.
However, it persists as far as its other part is concerned; it persists in the capacity of regulator (determining factor) in the distribution of products and the allotment of labor among the members of society. The socialist principle, "He who does not work shall not eat", is already realized; the other socialist principle, "An equal amount of products for an equal amount of labor", is also already realized. But this is not yet communism, and it does not yet abolish "bourgeois law", which gives unequal individuals, in return for unequal (really unequal) amounts of labor, equal amounts of products.
This is a “defect”, says Marx, but it is unavoidable in the first phase of communism; for if we are not to indulge in utopianism, we must not think that having overthrown capitalism people will at once learn to work for society without any rules of law. Besides, the abolition of capitalism does not immediately create the economic prerequisites for such a change.

Bob Avakian head of Revolutionary Communist Party
Some Further Thinking on: The Socialist State as a New Kind of State
I want to talk a little more about the question of democracy and dictatorship in socialist society and about the socialist state, the dictatorship of the proletariat, as a radically different kind of state. Proletarian democracy – as given expression as democracy for the masses of people in socialist society – should contain some secondary and "external" features, if you will, in common with bourgeois democracy, including Constitutional provisions for the protection of the rights of masses of people, and of individuals; but in essence it is a radically different kind of democracy, fundamentally because it is an expression of a radically different kind of class rule – rule by the proletariat, led by its vanguard, openly exercising dictatorship over the overthrown bourgeoisie and other proven counter-revolutionary elements – and it has radically different objectives, above all the advance to communism, and the "withering away of the state" – and of democracy.

Speech from Raymond Lotta of the Revolutionary Communist Party

Now what is socialism? Socialism is not a big welfare state that looks after people. It is not the old capitalist economy simply taken over by a state. Socialism is a transition from capitalism to communism, to classless society. Socialism is about the proletariat, in alliance with its allies who make up the great majority of society, consciously transforming the economic structures, social relations, and ideas that perpetuate social and class division. It is about unleashing the creativity and initiative of those who had been on the bottom of society.

The socialist revolution establishes a new economy based on social ownership of the means of production and social planning; on people cooperating to solve problems and to meet social need; and with a whole new set of economic and social priorities.

The dictatorship of the proletariat exercises dictatorship over the capitalists and enforces a system that allows for the freedom from capitalism. The masses and their leadership core have to firmly hold on to that power. But that can't be an end itself. This power has to be used for the good of humanity and to actually create the conditions so that this dictatorship can go out of existence in the future communist society.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.2.19  Texan1211  replied to  Sunshine @9.2.16    5 years ago
If someone is forcing you to read the tiresome, give us a sign.

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

That is hilarious!

Mind if I borrow it?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9.2.20  MrFrost  replied to  livefreeordie @9.2.15    5 years ago
Obama's Father Wrote About Socialism

Who gives a fuck? Still has nothing to do with trump. 

I love it, the only way they can defend trump is by bringing up Obama. Just more proof of what an absolute bottom feeding piece of dog shit trump is, and that flea bitten whore he is married to that supports donny cheating on her. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9.2.21  MrFrost  replied to  livefreeordie @9.2.18    5 years ago
Socialism is

.....what donny uses all the time. 

bailing out farmers

Carrier

Tariffs

telling the NBA and NFL which players should be fired. 

Socialism is the governments involvement in private business....donny does it all the fucking time. 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
9.2.22  Sunshine  replied to  Texan1211 @9.2.19    5 years ago
Mind if I borrow it?

Not at all...jrSmiley_2_smiley_image.png

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
9.2.23  livefreeordie  replied to  MrFrost @9.2.20    5 years ago

if a marxist shouts in the woods, does anyone hear them?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9.2.24  MrFrost  replied to  livefreeordie @9.2.23    5 years ago

If a fascist complains constantly, does anyone care? 

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
9.2.25  livefreeordie  replied to  MrFrost @9.2.24    5 years ago

I oppose fascism as a libertarian.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9.2.28  bbl-1  replied to  livefreeordie @9.2.1    5 years ago

Thought you might want to know-----the record you play skips on the same groove---unendingly.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9.2.29  MrFrost  replied to    5 years ago

The funny thing is the some people don't even know what fascism is they think it is when people  disagree with you.

OH! You mean like calling everyone that doesn't agree with 'you' a liberal? 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9.2.30  MrFrost  replied to  livefreeordie @9.2.23    5 years ago

Hey Larry, sucks when your messiah trump gets pointed out as something that he rails against almost constantly? A socialist? I figured you would want to debate it instead of resorting to backhanded insults. 

CB
Professor Principal
9.2.31  CB  replied to  livefreeordie @9.2.23    5 years ago

It depends on if anyone is presently nearby and if that one has a hearing deficiency or not!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.2.32  Trout Giggles  replied to  MrFrost @9.2.29    5 years ago

or a leftist

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
9.2.33  Raven Wing  replied to  MrFrost @9.2.6    5 years ago
Besides, isn't this article about trump and one of his moron followers?

You know that most of the Obama haters can't go through any thread or article, no matter what the topic, without interjecting Obama just to spew their hate for him, whether or not its true or false.

And.....the same can be said for the Trump haters.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
9.2.34  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  livefreeordie @9.2.25    5 years ago
I oppose fascism as a libertarian.

I doubt your understanding of the word "fascism" is any better than your understanding of the word "communist" or "socialist". You might as well have just stated "I oppose Neptunians as a Martian.". I say this because you are constantly advocating for right wing fascism on these boards, you gleefully support this blatantly fascist President, you proclaim how the conservative Christian right should be allowed to inject as much of their white Christian nationalism into our government as they want, you demand the right for Christians to discriminate against other tax paying law abiding citizens simply because of the sexual orientation they were born with. I doubt it will help but once again here is the definition of fascism:

Fascism: noun - a political philosophy, movement, or regime that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Donald Trump is nothing but a less intelligent reincarnation of Mussolini. He's the "blonde" Mussolini.

Why does Donald Trump tip-toe past the medicine cabinet?

So he doesn't wake up the sleeping pills...

How do Trumps white house aids keep him occupied for hours?

They hand him a memo that says "Flip" on both sides...

How can you tell Trump has used one of the white house computers?

The screen is covered in white out...

Why did the secret service arrest Trumps pool cleaner?

Because he'd put a scratch and sniff on the bottom and Trump nearly drowned...

Why did Donald Trump put his tablet in the microwave?

Because the screen froze...

Why did Trump stuff condoms in his ears every time he was cheating on his wife with a porn star?

He didn't want to get hearing aids...

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
9.2.35  Raven Wing  replied to  MrFrost @9.2.20    5 years ago
and that flea bitten whore he is married to that supports donny cheating on her. 

I'm sure she knew what she was getting when she married him, seeing as he cheated on both his prior wives. And at long as he is being serviced by someone else is less times she has to service him herself.

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.2.36  Dulay  replied to  livefreeordie @9.2.4    5 years ago

jrSmiley_90_smiley_image.gif

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
9.2.37  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Sunshine @9.2.3    5 years ago
Remember when Obama closed down THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE to the PEOPLE.

yepp.  and watching vets take down barrycades was priceless. it was a great day

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
9.2.38  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  MrFrost @9.2.24    5 years ago
If a fascist complains constantly, does anyone care? 

fascists / marxists  are both a leftwing thing.

and no one else cares a bit.

CB
Professor Principal
9.2.39  CB  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @9.2.38    5 years ago

Too cute. You are not having a discussion with others here. You are simply here to stir up crap! So I am one who is going to meet you right where you stand!

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.2.40  Dulay  replied to  Sunshine @9.2.3    5 years ago

Yes, just like I remember when Trump closed down THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE to the PEOPLE in 2018. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.2.41  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @9.2.37    5 years ago
yepp. and watching vets take down barrycades was priceless. it was a great day

If you remember vets taking down barricades from around the WH you need to back away from the pipe...

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
9.2.42  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @9.2.41    5 years ago

I guess the word "and" confused you a bit. english is funny that way.

Barricades were placed around monuments  at the National Mall as the government shutdown took effect Tuesday.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
9.2.43  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  CB @9.2.39    5 years ago
So I am one who is going to meet you right where you stand!

and?    LOL

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
9.2.44  arkpdx  replied to  Dulay @9.2.40    5 years ago

Wait! I thought you were against whataboutism comments like that! 

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.2.45  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @9.2.42    5 years ago
Barricades were placed around monuments 

I know, hence my suggestion.

Dulay
Professor Expert
9.2.46  Dulay  replied to  arkpdx @9.2.44    5 years ago

You obviously don't know what a whataboutism is. Look it up. 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9.2.47  bbl-1  replied to  Raven Wing @9.2.33    5 years ago

Except 'the Trump haters' have something to back up their disgust.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
10  Trout Giggles    5 years ago

Trmp didn't invite the stupidest man on the internet....my brother-in-law isn't going to the White House.

So this guy is the second stupidest man on the 'net

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
11  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Trump laughingly praises lyin ass right wing instigators at WH "social media" event

"The crap you think of is unbelievable"

video clip

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.1  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @11    5 years ago

Trump gets perturbed by a fly buzzing around his head, swats at it and says, “How did a fly get into the White House? I don’t like flies.”

A fly knows a big steaming pile of shit when it sees it.  

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
12  arkpdx    5 years ago

[Removed]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
12.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  arkpdx @12    5 years ago

Obama was lord of the flies.  

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
12.1.1  Don Overton  replied to  XXJefferson51 @12.1    5 years ago

A comment of total bullshit and racism