╌>

Here are the Trump comments that sparked controversy

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  227 comments

Here are the Trump comments that sparked controversy
Media is flipping out at these comments, claiming he told the ‘Gang of Four’ to “go back to their own countries.”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

He doesn’t actually reference AOC, Tlaib, Pressley or Omar by name. So no, he’s not saying they’re all from another country originally, as media is trying to say. He’s probably just referring to Omar.

and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how... badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

Nor does he is he saying just “go back to your own country,” it’s a much more nuanced comment in which he’s saying if they (Omar) thinks it’s so bad here, go back and solve the problem where you were and then come back and tell us how you did it. And thereby recognize how lucky it is that you are here. But media is skipping all that. Naturally.

But he should just not say anything when they are shooting themselves in the feet.

Article is LOCKED by moderator [smarty_function_ntUser_get_name: user_id or profile_id parameter required]
[]

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
2  Nerm_L    5 years ago

Well, Donald Trump took some of the heat off Nancy Pelosi.  Sort of the same thing he did for Joe Biden after Harris' stunt.

Of course, the dimmer wits will try to convince us that Trump is too stupid to know what he's doing.  I'd say there's more to the story.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
2.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Nerm_L @2    5 years ago

Of course, the dimmer wits will try to convince us that Trump is too stupid to know what he's doing.  I'd say there's more to the story.

Trumpp is Too smart, to know what he is doing...

Is that what U r telling US ?

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
2.1.1  Nerm_L  replied to  igknorantzrulz @2.1    5 years ago
Trumpp is Too smart, to know what he is doing...

It doesn't take a whole lot of smarts to understand that when opponents are eating their own, let them.

Trump knows that his tweets attract dimmer wits like moths to a flame.  Trump deliberately inserted himself into a Democratic cat-fight (twice) and I don't buy that Trump didn't know he would divert attention onto himself.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
2.1.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Nerm_L @2.1.1    5 years ago

Trump knows that his tweets attract dimmer wits like moths to a flame.  Trump deliberately inserted himself into a Democratic cat-fight (twice) and I don't buy that Trump didn't know he would divert attention onto himself.

No
Trump is so sophisticated, he never wants nor seeks attention... 

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
2.1.3  Don Overton  replied to  igknorantzrulz @2.1    5 years ago

[Deleted]

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
2.1.4  Nerm_L  replied to  igknorantzrulz @2.1.2    5 years ago
No
Trump is so sophisticated, he never wants nor seeks attention... 

Who are rank and file Democrats rallying around?  Trump just focused the public spotlight on AOC's gang.  What's Nancy Pelosi going to do, throw shade?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2  Tessylo  replied to  Nerm_L @2    5 years ago
'Of course, the dimmer wits will try to convince us that Trump is too stupid to know what he's doing.'

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tessylo @2.2    5 years ago

He convinces me every time he opens his mouth.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3  It Is ME  replied to  Nerm_L @2    5 years ago
Trump is too stupid to know what he's doing.

The "Dimmer Wits" definitely DON'T know what he's doing. jrSmiley_98_smiley_image.gif

The "Bright Bulbs" do know !jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Just read the "Outraged" comments here, as Trump signs an order to Strengthen "Buy American" at the same time the media was outraged at Trumps Tweet !

That's gotta suck for the "Left" ! 

Does the "Left" actually know he did that ?

Trump can get the "Left" looking everywhere and Anywhere, except where they should be. And the "Left" keeps saying Trump is the Dumb one ? jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

oooooo …… Look …… Squirrel ….. and THEY look ! jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg

katrix
Sophomore Participates
2.3.1  katrix  replied to  It Is ME @2.3    5 years ago
as Trump signs an order to Strengthen "Buy American"

Even though his daughter's company had her items made overseas ... as are most of the amenities at his hotels, many items in his Trump Home brand ... and yet he's fooled you into thinking he gives a crap.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.2  It Is ME  replied to  katrix @2.3.1    5 years ago
Even though his daughter's company had her items made overseas ... as are most of the amenities at his hotels, many items in his Trump Home brand ... and yet he's fooled you into thinking he gives a crap.

Is that why he signed an order to "Strengthen American Buying" in this country ?

katrix
Sophomore Participates
2.3.3  katrix  replied to  It Is ME @2.3.2    5 years ago

He doesn't think that type of thing should apply to him, if it will reduce his bottom line. Not quite sure why you find that so admirable.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.4  It Is ME  replied to  katrix @2.3.3    5 years ago
He doesn't think that type of thing should apply to him, if it will reduce his bottom line. Not quite sure why you find that so admirable.

If All the Other Companies in this country were allowed to do it over decades.....does that mean his companies shouldn't have ?

He's changing things right now, and he'll have to follow the "Change" too. Do you know of a loophole he's provided in his order that says...."Anything Trump has, doesn't have to follow" ?

katrix
Sophomore Participates
2.3.5  katrix  replied to  It Is ME @2.3.4    5 years ago
he'll have to follow the "Change" too.

You have to be shitting me. He won't follow it. Just as he doesn't follow existing laws and guidelines.

His koolaid is clearly working - go on, drink another glass.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.3.6  It Is ME  replied to  katrix @2.3.5    5 years ago
You have to be shitting me. He won't follow it.

It's like you know ?

"Just as he doesn't follow existing laws and guidelines."

If he's been SUCH a "Bad Boy" on that, ya woulda thought the "Feds" woulda caught up to him by now.

How long has Trump and his family been doing business ?

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.3.7  Dulay  replied to  katrix @2.3.1    5 years ago

Trump means except for the Trump 2020 banners and flags made in China. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.3.8  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  It Is ME @2.3    5 years ago

Trump signs an order to Strengthen "Buy American" 

I guess Ivanka will be stuck with her made in China products.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.3.9  Krishna  replied to  It Is ME @2.3    5 years ago
The "Dimmer Wits" definitely DON'T know what he's doing. The "Bright Bulbs" do know !

As do the sharpest knives in the drawer! jrSmiley_7_smiley_image.png

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.3.10  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  It Is ME @2.3    5 years ago
The "Dimmer Wits" definitely DON'T know what he's doing

No doubt. It's the only way he fooled his base of poor hard working folk while he's a golden spoon born man baby who hasn't done a single day of hard work in his life.

"We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated" - Donald J Trump

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
2.3.11  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.3.10    5 years ago

You might want to look at the rest of that quote he also says he won the highly educated. 

“We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated. We’re the smartest people, we’re the most loyal people, and you know what I’m happy about? Because I’ve been saying it for a long time. 46% were the Hispanics—46%, No. 1 one with Hispanics. I’m really happy about that.”

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.3.12  Dulay  replied to  Dean Moriarty @2.3.11    5 years ago
You might want to look at the rest of that quote he also says he won the highly educated.

So you're still believing everything that Trump says. 

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Trump only got 35% of the young, 37% of the highly educated and 29% of the Hispanic vote. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.3.13  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Dean Moriarty @2.3.11    5 years ago
he also says he won the highly educated

Which was a total lie which is why I didn't include it. I quoted one of two true statements he made there, the other being he "won with the old". So he's cornered the old and dumb voting blocks, hurrah for Donald.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
2.3.14  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Dean Moriarty @2.3.11    5 years ago
I love the poorly educated. We’re the smartest people, we’re the most loyal people, and you know what I’m happy about? Because I’ve been saying it for a long time

Trumpp's  para graphically preposterous post .

Yea, the poorly educated are usually the smartest people...

Think on that defenders of the Dik 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
2.3.15  Dean Moriarty  replied to  Dulay @2.3.12    5 years ago

His quote was regarding his victory in the Nevada state primary election not the general election. Do you have data showing it to be false?

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.3.16  Dulay  replied to  Dean Moriarty @2.3.15    5 years ago
His quote was regarding his victory in the Nevada state primary election not the general election. Do you have data showing it to be false?

Not on me but I'll bet neither did Trump. 

CB
Professor Principal
2.3.17  CB  replied to  Dulay @2.3.12    5 years ago

President Donald Trump is a walking, talking, refrain: "I need a shower after visiting, Donald Trump." If it was not for his mop-up crews, plural, he would have nothing resembling interesting in himself at all. He would just be an old fool sitting in the White House with wife, children, and a skeleton crew of staff for which he would be closely eye-balling to find one or two more to yell: "You're fired!"

CB
Professor Principal
2.3.18  CB  replied to  Dean Moriarty @2.3.15    5 years ago

Hi Dean! Overall, do you know what percentage of Republican caucus-goers in 2016 were Hispanic?

Despite Trump's hardline stance on immigration, especially illegal immigration, the entrance polls found that the billionaire real estate developer was supported by 45 percent of Hispanic voters. Florida Sen. Marco Rubio was backed by 28 percent of Hispanic voters, while Texas Sen. Ted Cruz garnered 18 percent of the Hispanic vote.

Ohio Gov. John Kasich earned 4 percent of the Hispanic vote, while retired neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson received 3 percent.

"You know what I really am happy about, because I've been saying it for a long time," Trump told supporters in his victory speech early Wednesday. " 46 percent with the Hispanics ... number one with Hispanics!"

Despite the apparently impressive result, Hispanic voters only made up 8 percent of Republican caucus-goers in Nevada. By contrast, 19 percent of caucus-goers in Saturday's Democratic contest were Hispani c.

Source:

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    5 years ago

This is a quote from President* Trump

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe,
as is this
Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.

Trump twice claims the women  (plural) came from other countries. He said THEY should go back where THEY came from.

AOC was born in The Bronx NYC, Pressley was born in Cinncinatti, and Tlaib was born in Detroit. They are all as American as Trump is. Omar came permanently to the United States when she was 10 years old. 

BF, why are you supporting a moron like President* Trump? 

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.2  Krishna  replied to  JohnRussell @3    5 years ago

Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.

Trump twice claims the women  (plural) came from other countries. He said THEY should go back where THEY came from.

AOC was born in The Bronx NYC, Pressley was born in Cinncinatti, and Tlaib was born in Detroit.

Aw c'mon-- forcing them to go back to places like Da Bronx-- Cinncinati (actually anywhere in Ohio now that I think of it)-- and Detroit? That's cruel and unusual punishment! (Even these three idiots deserve better than that!!!!)

bugsy
Professor Participates
4  bugsy    5 years ago

He's right. We have people in this country, not just Congresspeople, who came here to escape atrocities of their own shithole countries, then begin to shit on the country that took them on and bettered their life.

If they don't like what this country has done for them, then maybe a return trip to where they originated from to fix that country and make it the utopia liberals think countries should be, then return here and show it how it's done.

Somehow, I don't think any of these idiots will take him up on the offer.

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
4.1  Don Overton  replied to  bugsy @4    5 years ago

[Deleted]

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @4.1.1    5 years ago

No way anyone is going anywhere, it’s not going to end without a bloody fight.

WTF R U talking about...?

F, U,  R sayin,  if Trumpp is impeached, and found guilty (Cause He IS ) of too many offensives to name, U would defend the guy Russia Putin Place ?

Well, there is not going to be much of a fight, as the right to bare arms, doesn't mean much VS our military, and yea some are Trumpsters, but, since Trump is guilty of treasonous acts , in my opine, i wouldn't have any problem with those who would be so blind as to follow this bumbling buffoon right over the damn cliff, and i would allow them to read the notes the Cliff took, as Cliff notes will explain the SUDDEN FCKN ENDING

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.3  bugsy  replied to  igknorantzrulz @4.1.2    5 years ago
and found guilty (Cause He IS )

Of what...and what court (not the warped liberal mind) found him guilty of a crime he has never been charged with?

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
4.1.4  Don Overton  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @4.1.1    5 years ago

Well I'm sure you don't know which end of your sling shot you know to hold

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.1.5  Ozzwald  replied to  bugsy @4.1.3    5 years ago
Of what...and what court (not the warped liberal mind) found him guilty of a crime he has never been charged with?

DOJ is not allowed to even try him, however you seem to forget that he has already been named as an unindicted co-conspirator.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1.6  Sean Treacy  replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.5    5 years ago
OJ is not allowed to even try him

That's not Robert Mueller believes.

forget that he has already been named as an unindicted co-conspirator.

When did that happen? 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.1.7  Ozzwald  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.6    5 years ago

Where are you coming up with this crap???

Mueller stated that was the reason he could not offer an opinion on whether Trump broke the law.  It is right in his report for anyone to read.  

When did that happen?

You know the reason Trump's lawyer, Cohen, was thrown in jail?  Trump was his co-conspirator on some of those charges.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1.8  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.7    5 years ago

Thanks for letting some sunshine in , 

cause they live in a

shady reality.

How one cannot know these basic facts, is pretty much proof, they only watch Fox n or 'right wing' propaganda provided media 

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.9  bugsy  replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.5    5 years ago
unindicted

Key word....learn what it means...

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.10  bugsy  replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.7    5 years ago
Mueller stated that was the reason he could not offer an opinion on whether Trump broke the law

And he was promply called out by WITNESSES in the briefing where he said DOJ policies DID NOT play a part in him not indicting Trump.

Maybe MSDNC did not tell you that.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.1.11  Ozzwald  replied to  bugsy @4.1.9    5 years ago

Key word....learn what it means...

It means that he is POTUS and the ONLY reason he wasn't indicted is DOJ policy.  FYI, unindicted DOES NOT mean "not guilty".

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.12  bugsy  replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.11    5 years ago

Read 4.1.10. You may learn something new today.

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.13  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @4.1.9    5 years ago

Nixon did. Trump will.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.1.14  Ozzwald  replied to  bugsy @4.1.12    5 years ago

Read 4.1.10. You may learn something new today.

Read his report and maybe, just maybe, you will learn something.

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.15  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @4.1.10    5 years ago
And he was promply called out by WITNESSES in the briefing where he said DOJ policies DID NOT play a part in him not indicting Trump.

By WITNESSES I presume you mean Barr. I'll bet that we will soon find out that Barr lied about more than just the 'summary'. 

Maybe MSDNC did not tell you that.

Maybe you shouldn't believe everything that Fox or Barr tells you...

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1.16  Sean Treacy  replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.11    5 years ago
that he is POTUS and the ONLY reason he wasn't indicted is DOJ policy.

Why do you keep posting lies?

Do you think Mueller was lying in his press release? It's amazing how lies proliferate on the left. Once they get a head of steam on loon left wing sites, their readers parrot them forever, no matter how many times they are corrected. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.17  Texan1211  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.16    5 years ago
t's amazing how lies proliferate on the left. Once they get a head of steam on loon left wing sites, their readers parrot them forever, no matter how many times they are corrected.

Alinsky Rules.

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.18  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.16    5 years ago
Do you think Mueller was lying in his press release? It's amazing how lies proliferate on the left. Once they get a head of steam on loon left wing sites, their readers parrot them forever, no matter how many times they are corrected. 

What 'lie' Sean? 

What are you alleging that Mueller said in his 'press release' that he didn't say in his public statement or in his report? 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1.19  Sean Treacy  replied to  Dulay @4.1.18    5 years ago

What 'lie' Sean? 

that the only reason trump wasn't indicted wasn't indicted was DOJ policy.

Is this thread that hard to follow? I would think excerpting this quote "he is POTUS and the ONLY reason he wasn't indicted is DOJ policy." above my response would make that pretty obvious.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.20  Texan1211  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.19    5 years ago

Cut some slack. You know how some people were really, really banking on the Great Mueller Investigation to nail the President and lead to his impeachment.

Disappointment is a bitter pill to swallow.

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.21  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.19    5 years ago
that the only reason trump wasn't indicted wasn't indicted was DOJ policy.

That's not a lie Sean. There was a reason that Mueller released the contradictory statements between Barr and his words/report. 

Is this thread that hard to follow?

It seems so for you since I note that you didn't answer my question about the press release. Please proceed. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1.22  Sean Treacy  replied to  Dulay @4.1.21    5 years ago
That's not a lie Sean

Maybe the poster is ignorant. That's a possibility. But it is a falsehood. But please, for once in your life, prove me wrong with evidence.

you since I note that you didn't answer my question about the press release.

Because I trust you have the basic literacy skills to read it. An optimistic position, I know.  But if you think I've misrepresented what he wrote, prove me wrong. But again, that's not what you do. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.1.23  Ozzwald  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.16    5 years ago
Why do you keep posting lies?

SO you are claiming that he did not state that DOJ policy did not allow him to recommend any charges against Trump?  Now who is posting lies???

o you think Mueller was lying in his press release?

Do you think Mueller was lying in his report? 

You are comparing your interpretation of what he said, or more likely FoxNews's interpretation of what he said, with his actual written statement.  Or would you care to provide a quote with what you feel he said?

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.24  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.22    5 years ago
Maybe the poster is ignorant. That's a possibility. But it is a falsehood. But please, for once in your life, prove me wrong with evidence.

Since you keep making the assertion, it's on you to prove. 

Because I trust you have the basic literacy skills to read it. An optimistic position, I know.  But if you think I've misrepresented what he wrote, prove me wrong. But again, that's not what you do. 

Reading it doesn't answer my question Sean. 

YOU are the one that brought up the press release. YOU are the one that made an assertion about it's content. YOU are the one that with the burden of proof. 

I'm starting to think that you don't have a clue what the press release actually says. 

Please proceed to prove me wrong by supporting your assertion.

Of course, you can just continue to deflect with snarky bullshit.  

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.1.25  Ozzwald  replied to  Dulay @4.1.24    5 years ago
I'm starting to think that you don't have a clue what the press release actually says. 

Is it just me, or is it more than curious that he keeps citing a press release that he refuses to link or even quote?

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.26  Dulay  replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.25    5 years ago
Is it just me, or is it more than curious that he keeps citing a press release that he refuses to link or even quote?

It isn't curious to me, it's an MO I've become used to. This isn't the first time I've challenged the bullshit being spewed about the press release.

I read an article about the press release and since I am not one to accept a 'representation' of a document, I actually searched far and wide for it. I may be the only one here that's actually READ the fucking thing. I was not surprised that the article misrepresented the content of the press release in order to fulfill an agenda. 

So whenever I see someone misrepresenting it's content, I challenge their unfounded posit. I have yet to have one member cite the content of the actual press release. They seem to think that what they've read about it is sufficient to make a cogent argument and they get pissed off when I don't accept their proclamations. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1.27  Sean Treacy  replied to  Dulay @4.1.26    5 years ago

I read an article about the press release 

Congrats! You found one of the most talked about documents of the year! Do you want a cookie? Or do you need a link to the word cookie to understand what a cookie is? 

representing it's content, I challenge their unfounded posit

Yes, in the way a four year old challenges  a fact they don't like. Why don't you put on  your big boy pants and actually rebut what I wrote instead of blabbering how you "challenge bullshit" without ever, you know, challenging anything. 

You claim to have read the release. Now please explain how it proves that the only reason Trump wasn't indicted was because of DOJ policy.  

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.29  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.27    5 years ago
Congrats! You found one of the most talked about documents of the year! Do you want a cookie? Or do you need a link to the word cookie to understand what a cookie is? 

Supercilious bullshit. Well done.

Yes, in the way a four year old challenges a fact they don't like. Why don't you put on your big boy pants and actually rebut what I wrote instead of blabbering how you "challenge bullshit" without ever, you know, challenging anything.

Oh but I did challenge YOU Sean and you've proven incapable of meeting that challenge. 

Here are your comments in red: 

DOJ is not allowed to even try him
Do you think Mueller was lying in his press release? 

So you insist that Mueller's press release 

You claim to have read the release. Now please explain how it proves that the only reason Trump wasn't indicted was because of DOJ policy.

As your comments show, YOU are the one making the assertion and YOU have the burden of proof. 

So PROVE that the a statement by Mueller in his press release makes it clear that the OLC policy didn't keep Mueller from indicting Trump. 

You don't have to tap dance anymore Sean. All you have to do is QUOTE the statement or post a copy of the press release and point out the part that supports your posit. 

If you don't, it will be clear to all that your hours of ongoing blather was merely to cover up the fact that you were just making shit up. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4.1.30  KDMichigan  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.27    5 years ago
Now please explain how it proves that the only reason Trump wasn't indicted was because of DOJ policy.  

Not going to happen. You do know what your in for right?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1.31  Sean Treacy  replied to  Dulay @4.1.29    5 years ago

are the one making the assertion and YOU have the burden of proof. 

Actually, Ozzwald made the assertion that at "he is POTUS and the ONLY reason he wasn't indicted is DOJ policy."

I was responding to that assertion and the vague reference to "read the Report" as the basis for that assertion.  Now, since I'm  not a troll and I'm smart enough to understand what he meant without asking silly questions and demanding links to the report, I rebutted his statement and referenced the press release as one piece of evidence that shows the falsity of his claim.  No need for histrionics about "burdens of proof."

How many posts is that now where you've refused to provide a substantive rebuttal? But like Nixon and his secret plan to end the war,  you have that secret rebuttal that you will never actually reveal. At the end of the day, you know, and I know, that I'm correct.  All your attempted  distractions and deflections and whining won't change that. 

CB
Professor Principal
4.1.32  CB  replied to  Sean Treacy @4.1.31    5 years ago

I have the data: (and more to the point, it comes from a conservative named, Shapiro):

The Attorney General has previously stated that the Special Counsel repeatedly affirmed that he was not saying that, but for the OLC opinion, he would have found the President obstructed justice. The Special Counsel's report and his statement today made clear that the office concluded it would not reach a determination - one way or the other - about whether the President committed a crime. There is no conflict between these statements.

"[U]nder longstanding department policy, a president cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office," Mueller said. "That is unconstitutional. Even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view, that, too, is prohibited.
A special counsel’s office is part of the Department of Justice, and by regulation, it was bound by that department policy. Charging the president with a crime was therefore not an option we could consider."
Source:

Reading through the comments I am still not clear on the #1 issue that is causing the snag here. But, with Dulay's and Ozzwald's permission or assistance I want to get to the bottom of this!

So what's up?

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.2  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @4    5 years ago
He's right. We have people in this country, not just Congresspeople, who came here to escape atrocities of their own shithole countries, then begin to shit on the country that took them on and bettered their life.

People like Sebastian Gorka. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.2.1  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @4.2    5 years ago

Sebastian Gorka is a patriotic American who loves this country. AOC, Omar and Tailib?   Not so much.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.2  Tessylo  replied to  bugsy @4.2.1    5 years ago

Gorka is a neo-Nazi

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.2.3  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.2    5 years ago
Gorka is a neo-Nazi

Nice liberal "feeling" Got any real proof? No?? That's what I thought.

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.2.4  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @4.2.1    5 years ago
Sebastian Gorka is a patriotic American who loves this country.

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

AOC, Omar and Tailib? Not so much.

Enough it seems for their constituents. BTW, I see that you excluded Pressley. Care to explain why? 

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.2.5  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @4.2.3    5 years ago

Proudly wearing the Order of Vitéz is one big tell. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.6  Tessylo  replied to  Dulay @4.2.5    5 years ago
'Proudly wearing the Order of Vitéz is one big tell.'

So that was one of the medals on his SS uniform?

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.2.7  Dulay  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.6    5 years ago

I don't know anything about an SS uniform but Gorka wore the Order of Vitéz at Trump's inauguration and the Times of Israel was NOT pleased...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.8  Tessylo  replied to  Dulay @4.2.7    5 years ago

That was meant to be sarcastic.  

He's just another thug that was only in the turd's administration for 8 months.  

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  bugsy @4    5 years ago

Trump never "offers".  He demands in his  tantrum throwing, foot stomping, bullying fashion.  What part of 3 were born here doesn't he get.  If he is sooooo unhappy with them, he should return to where he came from.....N. Germany.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6  Paula Bartholomew    5 years ago

A racist comment made by Trump?  Color me so not surprised.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
6.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6    5 years ago

Like your avatar ?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  igknorantzrulz @6.1    5 years ago

My avatar?  It is a dragon. So wtf does your comment have to do with it?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
6.1.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.1.1    5 years ago

It's colorful 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.1.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  igknorantzrulz @6.1.2    5 years ago

Yes it is, but I don't get the comment regarding mine.  I like yours also.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7  Vic Eldred    5 years ago

"Rep. Rashida Tlaib has defended her   controversial comments   about having a “calming feeling” when she thinks about Palestinians offering a “safe haven for Jews” after the Holocaust.

The Michigan Democrat, one of two Muslim women in Congress, drew fire last week from Republicans after   speaking on the Yahoo podcast “Skullduggery,” where she was asked about her support for a one-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict

“There’s kind of a calming feeling I always tell folks when I think of the Holocaust, and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors, Palestinians, who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence in many ways, have been wiped out, and some people’s passports,” Tlaib said.

Those statements indicate two things: 1) The speaker is ignorant of history (Palestinians NEVER OFFERED A SAFE HAVEN FOR JEWS) and 2) the speaker has very deep feelings for "her ancestors" who were Palestinians. She has demonstrated via other comments of her lack of empathy for the US and as shown here, her lack of empathy for Jews specifically. There is no question about where her true loyalties lie...She is a Palestinian first regardless of where she was born. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @7    5 years ago

Your comment is off topic. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
7.1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    5 years ago

No, it's not!

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.2  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @7    5 years ago
Those statements indicate two things: 1) The speaker is ignorant of history (Palestinians NEVER OFFERED A SAFE HAVEN FOR JEWS)

Which she NEVER said, so whose statement is ignorant Vic? 

and 2) the speaker has very deep feelings for "her ancestors" who were Palestinians. 

Her maternal Grandmother lives in the West Bank so why use scare quotes?

She has demonstrated via other comments of her lack of empathy for the US and as shown here, her lack of empathy for Jews specifically. There is no question about where her true loyalties lie...She is a Palestinian first regardless of where she was born.

What 'other comments' are you referring to? Please be specific. 

BTFW, empathy for one group need not lead to a zero-sum game for another. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
7.2.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Dulay @7.2    5 years ago

hich she NEVER said, so whose statement is ignorant Vic?

“I mean, just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time, and I love the fact that it was my ancestors that provided that" 

Read much? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.2.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @7.2    5 years ago
Which she NEVER said, so whose statement is ignorant Vic? 

But she did and I even gave you a link to the well known & well publicized statement. I'll let objective observers judge who is ignorant Dully!

Her maternal Grandmother lives in the West Bank so why use scare quotes?

Scare quotes?  They are her's.

What 'other comments' are you referring to?

I'm not wasting my time.

BTFW, empathy for one group need not lead to a zero-sum game for another. 

With liberals it is and they have proved it!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.2.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.2.2    5 years ago

Your comments are off topic. Where is the seeder to flag them? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.2.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @7.2.3    5 years ago

On topic John. One of the pieces of shit who trashes America, in your political party!

5d2bef0703a4b.image.jpg

Look out! Americans are hitting back!

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.2.6  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @7.2.1    5 years ago
Read much? 

Obviously more than you since I recognize the difference between:

I mean, just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews

And: 

Palestinians NEVER OFFERED A SAFE HAVEN FOR JEWS

See there Sean, she never said that the Palestinians OFFERED anything. 

If you're going to insist on holding someone responsible for saying something, the LEAST you can do it quote them accurately and arguing the ACTUAL statement on it's merits. Arguing against a FALSE quote only diminishes your credibility. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.2.7  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.2.2    5 years ago
But she did and I even gave you a link to the well known & well publicized statement. I'll let objective observers judge who is ignorant Dully!

No she didn't and the quote PROVES it. Why continue to make shit up? 

Scare quotes? They are her's.

Really? She said 'her ancestors' Vic? Whose ancestors was she talking about then? 

BTFW, look up the definition of scare quotes. 

I'm not wasting my time.

Translation: I made it up. 

With liberals it is and they have proved it!

Really? How so Vic? Or is that just more made up crap? 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
7.2.8  Sean Treacy  replied to  Dulay @7.2.6    5 years ago
e never said that the Palestinians OFFERED anythi

Oh..you can't understand context. I'm sorry for you.

In your world, who is she saying provided the safe haven? The Japanese? 

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.2.9  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @7.2.8    5 years ago
Oh..you can't understand context. I'm sorry for you.

You are the one desperately ignoring context Sean. 

In your world, who is she saying provided the safe haven? The Japanese?

Now you're just deflecting from Vic's false posit. Stop trying to change it to fit your agenda. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
7.2.10  MrFrost  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.2.4    5 years ago
One of the pieces of shit who trashes America

You mean YOUR version of America. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
7.2.11  bugsy  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.2.4    5 years ago

One of his friends mentioned Sebastian Gorka in this seed, who is nowhere in the story, but I didn't see him cry about moderators not flagging for off topic.

Wonder why.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.2.12  Paula Bartholomew  replied to    5 years ago

Trump is doing that already.

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.2.13  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @7.2.11    5 years ago

It doesn't matter bugsy, Vic gave up supporting his BS. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
7.2.14  Sean Treacy  replied to  Dulay @7.2.9    5 years ago

Who did she say created the safe haven for Jews?

lets try for a third time... 

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.2.15  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @7.2.14    5 years ago
lets try for a third time... 

What did Vic say she said and why are you deflecting from THAT? 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
7.2.16  Sean Treacy  replied to  Dulay @7.2.15    5 years ago

Strike three!

thanks for playing.

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.2.17  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @7.2.16    5 years ago

I leave you to play your games all alone Sean. 

When you decide to have a discussion sans deflection, we can talk. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7.2.18  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Sean Treacy @7.2.1    5 years ago

Deny deny deny until you smack them in the face with it.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
8  lady in black    5 years ago

He is a racist pos pig, sad that people defend this disgrace of a president.

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.1  bugsy  replied to  lady in black @8    5 years ago

Congratulations to President Trump for calling out these anti American shitstains. He is right.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
8.1.1  lady in black  replied to  bugsy @8.1    5 years ago

He is wrong and a disgrace to the office of the presidency.

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.1.2  bugsy  replied to  lady in black @8.1.1    5 years ago

Nope. He is standing up for ALL Americans, no matter their race.

You just don't like that he is calling out the racist and bigoted arm of the democratic party. Unfortunately, that is a very large segment.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  bugsy @8.1.2    5 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif Rump stands up for himself and no one else.  He's a racist thug, mobster, grifter, thug, thief, scumbag 

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
8.1.4  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  bugsy @8.1    5 years ago
Congratulations to President Trump for calling out these anti American shitstains. He is right.

Are you white?

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.1.5  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @8.1.3    5 years ago
He's a racist thug, mobster, grifter, thug, thief, scumbag 

Any proof of that? Again, no? Too predictable.

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.1.6  bugsy  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @8.1.4    5 years ago
Are you white?

Does it matter?

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.1.7  bugsy  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @8.1.4    5 years ago

It doesn't matter the color of anyone in this country if they display outright racism. My wife is from the Philippines, has been here since 1981, and was told by a black woman not too long ago to go back to where she came from. I wonder how Omar will defend that...as I'm sure she would,

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1.8  Tessylo  replied to  bugsy @8.1.5    5 years ago

[Removed

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.1.9  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @8.1.8    5 years ago

Ahhhhh, the liberal go to of name calling when they have nothing else. You do that often...

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
8.1.11  KDMichigan  replied to  bugsy @8.1.9    5 years ago

That's all they got and Emoji's.

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.1.12  bugsy  replied to  KDMichigan @8.1.11    5 years ago
That's all they got and Emoji's.

Stupid ones at that.

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.13  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @8.1.7    5 years ago
My wife is from the Philippines, has been here since 1981, and was told by a black woman not too long ago to go back to where she came from.

Then you should have some empathy, yet you show none. 

My Grandfather who was from Pangasinan, was told the same thing throughout his life. 

I wonder how Omar will defend that...as I'm sure she would,

Trump is the one telling POC to leave, not Omar. I'm sure Trump would cheer and tweet about it. You must be proud. 

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
8.1.14  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  bugsy @8.1.7    5 years ago
It doesn't matter the color of anyone in this country if they display outright racism. My wife is from the Philippines, has been here since 1981, and was told by a black woman not too long ago to go back to where she came from. I wonder how Omar will defend that...as I'm sure she would,

Then you should be appalled by Trumps comments, not defending them.  I mean what the hell...you called the women Trump was attacking 'shit-stains'.  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
8.1.15  MrFrost  replied to  bugsy @8.1.9    5 years ago
Ahhhhh, the liberal go to of name calling when they have nothing else. You do that often...

So Trump is a liberal? 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
8.1.16  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  MrFrost @8.1.15    5 years ago

an old school liberal... yes.

todays socialist/progressive/communist/anarchist liberal?  not a chance.

lib50
Professor Silent
8.1.17  lib50  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @8.1.16    5 years ago

Sure you didn't leave one of those talking point buzz words off the list?  So freaking predictable.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.1.18  Tessylo  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @8.1.16    5 years ago

What the fuck is a socialist progressive communist anarchist?

That's just whack.  

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.1.19  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @8.1.18    5 years ago
What the fuck is a socialist progressive communist anarchist?

[Deleted]

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8.1.20  Raven Wing  replied to  bugsy @8.1.6    5 years ago
Does it matter?

Apparently it does matter a great deal to Trump.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
9  It Is ME    5 years ago

"Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how... badly, you can’t leave fast enough."

Who knew that  New York, Michigan, Minnesota and Massachusetts were actually "Countries". jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9.1  MrFrost  replied to  It Is ME @9    5 years ago
Who knew that  New York, Michigan, Minnesota and Massachusetts were actually "Countries".

Yep, but that's trump for ya, dumber than a sack full of hammers. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
9.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  MrFrost @9.1    5 years ago
Yep, but that's trump for ya, dumber than a sack full of hammers. 

But....But ….. But....Trump never claimed any "Person, Place or THING" in his tweet.

Whom/What were you "Thinking ? " he was "Actually" speaking Of/About ? jrSmiley_87_smiley_image.gif

[ Removed

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9.1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  It Is ME @9.1.1    5 years ago

Unbelievable. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9.1.3  MrFrost  replied to  It Is ME @9.1.1    5 years ago
And the "DUMB Award" actually goes to …..whom again ?

Trump, you said it yourself...

Who knew that  New York, Michigan, Minnesota and Massachusetts were actually "Countries".  jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
9.1.4  igknorantzrulz  replied to  It Is ME @9.1.1    5 years ago

And the "DUMB Award" actually goes to …..whom again ?

[Removed