╌>

WHO SAID IT?

Category:  Other

By:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  40 comments

WHO SAID IT?

There is confusion across the land. Someone made racist comments on twitter. Who was it? The contenders-

A strong possibility, for sure.  David Duke has said similar things before.  Let's look at contender number two.

And the "winner" of the racist of the week award is, ........ the President***** Of The United States !!!!!!!!!

God Bless America !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Trump's response on receiving the award - 

"shithole countries... bla bla bla " 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

[Removed]

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.2  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

Oh goodie - another one jrSmiley_28_smiley_image.gif

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
2  Nerm_L    5 years ago

Yep, Trump is a racist and Democrats are outraged.

Rank and file Democrats are certainly rallying around Nancy Pelosi now.  At last Pelosi can reign in AOC's gang and put them in their proper place.

Trump handed Democrats a gift.  Wasn't Trump generous?

Ender
Professor Principal
3  Ender    5 years ago

The fact that people don't give a crap and just dismiss it is disturbing.

In 2019 this is how the president of the free world acts....

The ones that turn the other cheek and let him get away with things like this are just as much to blame.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1  It Is ME  replied to  Ender @3    5 years ago

The president of THIS free (World) COUNTRY, as other Leaders of this FREE (World) Country have done, shouldn't turn the other cheek as a status quo. Someone needed to put their foot down for a "Real Change" !

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Ender  replied to  It Is ME @3.1    5 years ago

Put their foot down for what? To be allowed to say racist comments? To be allowed to degrade others?

That some are defending this speaks volumes.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.2  It Is ME  replied to  Ender @3.1.1    5 years ago
To be allowed to say racist comments?

What was the "Racist" part ?

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Ender  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.2    5 years ago

If you can't see it, I can't help you.

Even if you can't see it, having a president that acts like a toddler...It is not putting a foot down, it is more like stomping feet when he doesn't get his way.

Sometimes I think the movie Idiocracy was prophecy. If this is what people look up to.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.4  It Is ME  replied to  Ender @3.1.3    5 years ago
If you can't see it, I can't help you.

Was there "Race" involved in his comment or "Not" !

"Racism" gets thrown around so much by the "Left", It means NOTHING anymore !

The "Left" Would call disparaging a certain "plant" species as racist.

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.5  Ender  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.4    5 years ago

Again, if you can't see it, you either never will or just don't want to.

Feigning ignorance is not really a defence.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.6  It Is ME  replied to  Ender @3.1.5    5 years ago
Feigning ignorance is not really a defence.

Backatchya ! jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.7  Ender  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.6    5 years ago

Only I am not defending...

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.8  It Is ME  replied to  Ender @3.1.7    5 years ago
Only I am not defending..

I asked a question !

Does a "Question" mean something different than it used to too ?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.9  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.6    5 years ago

One GOOD wording deserves another !

"Feigning ignorance is not really a defence."

Deserved a "Backatchya" !

I'm still waiting for an answer to a simple question I asked !

Is that soooo Wrong ?

CB
Professor Principal
3.1.10  CB  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.4    5 years ago

Okay, It Is Me, did Trump tell you to go back to your country?

Trump knows what he is doing: First, he is an insult 'king.' Second, he likes to be able to sit ontop of the world and from the perch tell people to kiss his butt!

We're all adults here. So please don't pretend you have never heard or heard about somebody yelling, "go back to where you came from" to an aggrieved person. I guarantee you none of us here are 'pink-footed babies.'

That a world leader can be so petty and blatant about it, will lead to some on the street passing people and saying and possibly even doing, ridiculous things.

We want our president to be more responsible.

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.11  Ender  replied to  CB @3.1.10    5 years ago

He is just trying to deflect.

We all know some use to tell black people to go back to Africa.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.12  It Is ME  replied to  CB @3.1.10    5 years ago
So please don't pretend you have never heard or heard about somebody yelling, "go back to where you came from" to an aggrieved person.

I never feigned surprise …..did I ?

And "Aggrieved" is for those that actually need "Aggrieving. Politicians don't need "Aggrievances" ! They bring it all on themselves. 

Didn't you watch the last border hearings ? The "Left" Committee was more  worried about what they were going to say, instead of "Fixing" anything.

One of the "Taliban 4" was "Flummoxed by her own questions that were answered, and it SHOWED ! Ummmmm, Well.....you signed it......My Time is up ! kind of a Joe Biden thingy when there were no responses she could come up with about "Hate" !

pat wilson
Professor Participates
3.1.14  pat wilson  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.12    5 years ago

They are US citizens and members of congress who have spoken out about certain policies in our government. Is this a crime ??? Is this a reason for this asshole's derision ??? No and No.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.15  It Is ME  replied to    5 years ago
Reducing it to comic book nomenclature just underpins the lack of understanding of the issue at hand.

The "4" are "Comical. They salivate all over themselves jrSmiley_25_smiley_image.gif ....and giggle with each other too ! jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

It's like watching Housewives of "Beverly Hills", "New York", "Atlanta", etc..... ! jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.17  It Is ME  replied to  pat wilson @3.1.14    5 years ago
They are US citizens and members of congress who have spoken out about certain policies in our government.

Policies ?

They don't even know what the fucking "Law" of THIS LAND is. ICE "Doing" what the law "Requires" under a judges order ... is a bad thing. Shouldn't even be considered for processing...… according to the "Taliban 4" !

CB
Professor Principal
3.1.18  CB  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.12    5 years ago

Because you are not surprised. Trump wants to be a 'big shot' and run the country like one of his companies. Well, now we get an inside picture into the man himself. All anybody (besides you and the 'base') has to do is decide if they want a president who "tweets" anything in his stupid head out through his lips!

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.1.19  Jasper2529  replied to  Ender @3.1.1    5 years ago
To be allowed to say racist comments? To be allowed to degrade others?
That some are defending this speaks volumes.

I'm quite sure you're familiar with the First Amendment. As far as defending this highly treasured constitutional right ...

• Many people defended Hillary when she degraded millions of Americans after she called them deplorable and other despicable names.
  • Many defended AOC's Squad when they accused Pelosi of being a racist. Good thing they backed off. Props to Pelosi for speaking up to remind the neophytes that SHE wields the House gavel.
  • Many defend The Squad ... especially Ilhan Omar ... as they spew anti-American and anti-semitic venom.

The US Constitution isn't a fluid document that can be whimsically used to suit one's desires.

Is there crime and other problems in The Squad's districts? You betcha! But, they're too busy trying to impeach Trump and bash Pelosi instead of fixing the districts they were elected to represent.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.20  Tessylo  replied to  Ender @3.1.5    5 years ago

But he does that so well, or is he actually feigning?

jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.21  Ender  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.1.19    5 years ago

What does that have to do with what trump tweeted?

Not...one...thing....

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3.1.22  Jasper2529  replied to  Ender @3.1.21    5 years ago
What does that have to do with what trump tweeted? Not...one...thing....

ALL US citizens have First Amendment rights. Even congresspeople and US Presidents. Clear now?

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1.23  Ender  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.1.22    5 years ago

What is clear is you seem to be unable to denounce what he said and instead try to change the narrative.

Yes very clear.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.24  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Jasper2529 @3.1.19    5 years ago
Is there crime and other problems in The Squad's districts? You betcha! But, they're too busy trying to impeach Trump and bash Pelosi instead of fixing the districts they were elected to represent.

Trump didnt tell the four women to go back to their congressional districts and fix things, he told them to go back to the countries they came from. Try and get your facts straight. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.25  It Is ME  replied to  CB @3.1.18    5 years ago
has to do is decide if they want a president who "tweets" anything in his stupid head out through his lips!

As long as things are going well for the "Workers" of this country....he could tweet that racoons can fly for all I care. 

Some of us have "Common Sense", and know Racoons don't fly.

Some.... the Few ….. Would Need a "Tax Payer" Funded study to prove to themselves that Racoons don't fly.

And I'm damn sure not worried about what the EU, Russia and the likes of China think. They ALL need us, even after thousands of years of existence themselves, and they are still fucked up.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.26  author  JohnRussell  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.25    5 years ago

Wages for workers have gone up about 1% more compared to what they went up under Obama. 

For someone making 20 dollars an hour that is an increase of about 8 dollars a week. 

Is that the bribe you want people to accept so that they support the worst president in history? 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.27  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.26    5 years ago

Stay in school !

That's my advise to the lifer "Low wage" earners.

You don't become a burger flipper, stay a burger flipper, and then think your gonna have that place you wished for all your life. 

My little 5 year old grandson even knows how to point a box in the right direction if he wants it to go to a certain area. And he'll do it for FREE !

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.28  author  JohnRussell  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.27    5 years ago

In your true spirit, you totally ignore what was said to you. That is why you are youjrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.29  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.28    5 years ago
In your true spirit, you totally ignore what was said to you.

Actually .…. No …… I didn't.

Only the Flunky "Lifer" Burger flippers and box spinners have issues with their lives.

I was "On Target" with the "Stay in School" too !

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.1.30  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Ender @3.1.11    5 years ago

Some still do.

CB
Professor Principal
3.1.31  CB  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.25    5 years ago

What? You set up a strawman, torch it, and its explains why Trump can't cope being a president who compromises? Give me a break.

What is clear about the recent tweet of President Donald Trump is he is not insulting you. Because after seeing you around here; you are not amenable to insults. Again, some people getting money does not justify a president taking to Twitter to tell other citizens in a nice-nasty way to 'f-off' —do not use their right to freedom of speech to criticize the premier official of this country!

I do not believe anyone here could address you that way and you simply wouldn't care! And, you can miss me with money makes right, because we all know: Money can't buy happiness!

CB
Professor Principal
3.1.32  CB  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.29    5 years ago

So a "flunky" and "lifer" is what you call somebody who stays with one employer for twenty years? Or is that what you call somebody who is less educated, poorly educated, but have just enough intelligence to dedicate their life to one employer? Be clear, please! Because if it is the latter. . . .

Then one could think the benefiting 'partner' who has the loyalty, dependability, and position dedication of a set of "low-wage earners" should WANT to pay them at the least a living-wage. Thus, not taking advantage of their "predicaments," even as his or her own improves and enhances.

As a republican and conservative, you surely well know that school or higher education is not something all want or should need to get ahead in life. Try fair wages!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.33  It Is ME  replied to  CB @3.1.32    5 years ago
So a "flunky" and "lifer" is what you call somebody who stays with one employer for twenty years?

Especially when they have done NOTHING to climb the ladder for "Success". Those type people are called "Friday Pay Checkers". Those types just look forward to going home after work.

CB
Professor Principal
3.1.34  CB  replied to  It Is ME @3.1.33    5 years ago

Good. Okay. Namecalling aside: Can you agree he or she should be paid equitably based on qualifying factors (such as time in employment) and working to help the employer 'climb the ladder to success'? it is what he or she would want and should ask for.