Ladies And Gentlemen, the president of the United States

Via:  john-russell  •  5 months ago  •  49 comments

Ladies And Gentlemen, the president of the United States

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

page 1 of 12

tom-false.png

Flagged, not proven

"58,000 non-citizens voted in Texas, with 95,000 non-citizens registered to vote."

— PolitiFact National  on Monday, January 28th, 2019

page 2 of 12

tom-false.png

Ignores proposals, laws, votes, facts

Page 2 of 12 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
Find text within the comments Find 

JohnRussell
1  seeder  JohnRussell    5 months ago
"Repeated claim, still false"

The story of his life. 

Greg Jones
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 months ago

Wow!  jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg

It must have taken a lot of work and time to post all that.

Are you trying to make some kind of point in all that verbiage, John?

JohnRussell
1.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    5 months ago

It took about two minutes, or as long as it may have taken you to make your comment. 

WallyW
1.1.2  WallyW  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    5 months ago

And none of it is important, relevant, or matters to the voters

JohnRussell
1.1.3  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  WallyW @1.1.2    5 months ago

Please don't babble to me Wally. 

SteevieGee
1.2  SteevieGee  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 months ago

I can always tell when he's lying.  He has a very distinctive tell.

Tessylo
1.2.1  Tessylo  replied to  SteevieGee @1.2    5 months ago

Every time he opens his shithole of a mouth?

SteevieGee
1.2.2  SteevieGee  replied to  Tessylo @1.2.1    5 months ago

So you've noticed it too.

Kathleen
2  Kathleen    5 months ago

If he doesn’t get re-elected, what will you talk about?

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
2.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Kathleen @2    5 months ago
If he doesn’t get re-elected, what will you talk about?

He'll talk about the joy in knowing that Donald Trump will no longer be putting his foot up the ass of this country.

On a related note, there are others on NT who could be considered more deserving of your question.

Kathleen
2.1.1  Kathleen  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.1    5 months ago

Probably so, with good reason.  ( Your last sentence.) 

It obvious who is who here. There is another on the “ right” side I would agree with, but it IS a 2 lane street.

JohnRussell
2.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Kathleen @2    5 months ago

make an on topic comment kathleen

Kathleen
2.2.1  Kathleen  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2    5 months ago

If you don’t like it, delete it.

MUVA
2.3  MUVA  replied to  Kathleen @2    5 months ago

They will move on to the next person to vilify like Mccain ,Bush both of them Reagan everyone is a racist or homophobic they disagree with it will never stop. 

SteevieGee
2.3.1  SteevieGee  replied to  MUVA @2.3    5 months ago

Nobody tops your president when it comes to vilifying McCain.

MUVA
2.3.2  MUVA  replied to  SteevieGee @2.3.1    5 months ago

I agree but the hypocrisy is thick enough to cut with a knife.What about rest?

SteevieGee
2.3.3  SteevieGee  replied to  MUVA @2.3.2    5 months ago

The rest are all dead too.

Tessylo
2.4  Tessylo  replied to  Kathleen @2    5 months ago

We will be too busy celebrating.

Texan1211
2.4.1  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @2.4    5 months ago

Well, any change from the constant whining and crying would be welcomed.

Kathleen
2.4.2  Kathleen  replied to  Texan1211 @2.4.1    5 months ago

I have to fully agree with that statement.

I have never seen anything like it.

Tessylo
2.4.3  Tessylo  replied to  Kathleen @2.4.2    5 months ago

We've never seen anything like this shitstain of a "president' dear

Texan1211
2.4.4  Texan1211  replied to  Kathleen @2.4.2    5 months ago

Yeah, the screaming at the sky and watching people like Maddow crying was a little too much Chicken Little nonsense for me. Sadly, it didn't end there, but has continued with dire warnings about Trump being a dictator, etc.

Tessylo
2.4.5  Tessylo  replied to  Texan1211 @2.4.4    5 months ago

That's what the shitstain aspires to be, dictator

The Old Breed Marine
2.4.6  The Old Breed Marine  replied to  Texan1211 @2.4.4    5 months ago

It sure was funny though!

I've never laughed so hard about politics, as I did after Trump won, watching the Left cry, rant, depress themselves.... it was hilarious.

JBB
2.4.7  JBB  replied to  The Old Breed Marine @2.4.6    5 months ago

Really? Well, if you enjoy portents of impending mass doom and suffering so damn much you would have probably been experiencing rolling orgasms the moment The Titanic hit that iceberg. Do thoughts of causing damages and pain to fellow Americans always cause you excitement and pleasure?

Tessylo
2.4.8  Tessylo  replied to  JBB @2.4.7    5 months ago

Some have an extremely profane twisted sick perverse immoral vile deplorable 'sense of humor'

Texan1211
2.4.9  Texan1211  replied to  Tessylo @2.4.5    5 months ago
That's what the shitstain aspires to be, dictator

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
2.4.10  Texan1211  replied to  The Old Breed Marine @2.4.6    5 months ago

True enough--it was comical.

Nothing bunch of Chicken Littles running around with their hair on fire.

Say, weren't we supposed to have seen the stock market tank by now, high unemployment, America entering at least a war or two by now if not a nuclear war, and any variety of doom and despair dreamed up by those same panic-stricken folks?

The Old Breed Marine
2.4.11  The Old Breed Marine  replied to  JBB @2.4.7    5 months ago

Yes, that's just the type of over the top, hyperbolic reactionary screed I'm talking about. "Oh God, Trump was elected, it's the worst human disaster since the Hindenburg!, Oh the humanity!"

It's hilarious, keep 'em coming!

The Old Breed Marine
2.4.12  The Old Breed Marine  replied to  Tessylo @2.4.8    5 months ago

"extremely profane twisted sick perverse immoral vile deplorable"

That's a lot of adjectives... you must be very incensed! 

jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

Kathleen
2.4.13  Kathleen  replied to  Tessylo @2.4.3    5 months ago

Well then act like adults about it instead of using the word” turd” all the time dear.

Kathleen
2.4.14  Kathleen  replied to  JBB @2.4.7    5 months ago

To be honest, it’s gotten to the point where it is ridiculous all the way around. It’s no wonder some people laugh it off. It’s more like a way of dealing with all this mess.

jmo

The Old Breed Marine
3  The Old Breed Marine    5 months ago

I feel like there is a theme here, although it's very subtle and under-stated. Isn't "politician lies" a little like "dog bites man"? 

Greg Jones
3.1  Greg Jones  replied to  The Old Breed Marine @3    5 months ago

Yeah, everybody does it. 'Both sides' in fact. jrSmiley_40_smiley_image.gif

AOC is a regular clown show, all by herself.

A real knee slapper she is.

r.t..b...
3.1.1  r.t..b...  replied to  Greg Jones @3.1    5 months ago
AOC is a regular clown show, all by herself.

Agree or disagree, hers is a policy driven agenda. And as with any policy agenda, worthy of debate. The Resident, on the other hand, has no policy other than the Campaign. A campaign played strictly to his base to the exclusion of the majority. A campaign deliberately designed to divide. A campaign so antithetical to American ideals it defies description. A campaign for the singular and emotionally stunted needs of a fractured individual. Let the campaign run its course, let reason return, and let 2020 be his Waterloo. 

WallyW
3.1.2  WallyW  replied to  r.t..b... @3.1.1    5 months ago

The democrats seem to have no other policy agenda other than to get rid of Trump. From all appearances, the democrats are deliberately trying to divide the country and have lost all respect for fair play and due process.

r.t..b...
3.1.3  r.t..b...  replied to  WallyW @3.1.2    5 months ago
the democrats are deliberately trying to divide the country

Never for a minute think the continued division of the country is driven by none other than your 'man' in the offal office. 

JohnRussell
3.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  The Old Breed Marine @3    5 months ago

Do you actually believe that every politician lies like Trump?  If we hook you up to a polygraph will you say that? 

Greg Jones
3.2.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2    5 months ago

Democrats are much, much, worse when it comes to telling the TRUTH.

But you already know that.

The Old Breed Marine
5  The Old Breed Marine    5 months ago

I've yet to see Trump tell a lie as big and as insulting as when Obama tried to lie about Benghazi NOT being a Sept. 11 terrorist attack, just to win re-election.

Kathleen
6  Kathleen    5 months ago

To tell the truth, politics are politics.

Some thought the world was going to end when Obama was elected and some think now that the world is going to end with Trump in office.

Raven Wing
6.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Kathleen @6    5 months ago
some think now that the world is going to end with Trump in office.

Very true. However, it will take a long time to heal the divisiveness to our country that Trump has caused no matter who sits in the oval office in the future. Also, it will take some time for the Republican party's reputation to be restored after Trump, and I pray that they will find a far more suitable candidate in represent their party, and our country, in the future.

The Dems need to clean up their own house, and find candidates that are willing, and able, to do the jobs they are elected to do, not just focus only on trying to find fault with the Republicans.

And both sides need to focus on what the country as a whole needs to make it better for everyone, and stop focusing only on trying to demonize the other side. And stop wasting time trying to demonize prior Presidents who no longer mean anything to the current needs of our country and its people.

Loyalty to the people and America must come first, not political party loyalty, on both sides. 

JMOO

Kathleen
6.1.1  Kathleen  replied to  Raven Wing @6.1    5 months ago

I agree, but there are some here on both sides that don’t think it’s both sides... they think you should only stick with one side that’s fully at fault.  If you don’t scream, holler or post  comments with no taste, you are a supporter. That there is no in between and you are either a racist or you are condoning some bad behavior because you don’t put down the president or any other politician.  That is not the way I handle things.  I may disagree with what the President or another politician might do, but I am not going to go crazy over it. I also think people tend to think the worst and not think things out.  I don’t like jumping to conclusions and I would rather calmly look at things instead. 

Thats how I feel about it all.

Raven Wing
6.1.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Kathleen @6.1.1    5 months ago
I don’t like jumping to conclusions and I would rather calmly look at things instead

That's the way it should work, but, too many have a knee jerk reaction and open their mouth before engaging their brain. It's not so much of "both sides do it" and it is "both sides shouldn't do it."

Too many people automatically vote by party line instead of thinking which is the best and most qualified person for the position they are running for. Which would best benefit the country and its people? 

The biggest donars are rarely the best qualified for the position they are given as a thank you for their donation. As a result the country and the people suffer. And it has happened on both sides.

That is why our country needs a three party system. The two party system is not working in the best interest of America or its people, just for what is best for their own party. That is not is not how it is supposed to work.

Kathleen
6.1.3  Kathleen  replied to  Raven Wing @6.1.2    5 months ago

That is why I am not too thrilled about the election again. I feel that I can’t trust anyone anymore. Sad, but that is what I am thinking.

GregTx
6.1.4  GregTx  replied to  Raven Wing @6.1.2    5 months ago

The more parties the better. What we need is to do is have enough legitimate political parties to make it statistically impossible for any party to have a majority.

Raven Wing
6.1.5  Raven Wing  replied to  GregTx @6.1.4    5 months ago
What we need is to do is have enough legitimate political parties to make it statistically impossible for any party to have a majority.

I agree. However, that would not necessarily guarantee that there would not be a majority of any one party. But, it could help level the playing ground at bit more.  

Raven Wing
6.1.6  Raven Wing  replied to  Kathleen @6.1.3    5 months ago
I feel that I can’t trust anyone anymore.

Trust has never played a part in my political considerations. What one says to get your vote does not necessarily mean they will make it come true. There are many factors that could prevent such promises from being implemented. But, while I am sure the politician knows this when they make such promises, it does not stop them from telling the people what they think they want to hear. 

So it is incumbent upon the voters to separate the wheat from the chaff, so to speak. Whats might be possible from what is totally pie in the sky. However, some people just don't care what is or isn't possible, as they are just blindly devoted to their political party and who they are more or less told to vote for. 

So....as far as trust goes, I only trust my own instincts and gut feeling. The more they promise the less they will actually do. It's all about the game of how many fools they can fool to vote for them. jrSmiley_74_smiley_image.gif

JMOO