╌>

Donald Trump Blames Barack Obama for the White House's Air Conditioning Issues

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  5 years ago  •  11 comments

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Politics

5f46f080-ca05-11e5-8ddc-41e33962f2e4_d4d   Joelle Goldstein, People   5 hours ago  

8b0ee1c990c4aafc566c186342901cd3

Donald Trump   is airing his woes about the cooling system in the White House — and he thinks   Barack Obama   had something to do with it.

While speaking to reporters in the Oval Office on Friday, Trump, 73, revealed he would be spending time at his New Jersey golf club resort next month, but claimed that “it’s never a vacation” while he’s in Bedminster and said he would rather be at the White House, the Associated Press  reports .

The president also argued that his time away from Capitol Hill would give maintenance crews an opportunity to fix the inadequate air conditioning system, which he insinuated was ruined by his predecessor.

“The Obama administration worked out a brand new air conditioning system for the West Wing,” he explained, according to AP. “It was so good before they did the system. Now that they did this system, it’s [either] freezing or hot.”

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.fil

RELATED: Obama Takes Jab at Trump Over Mueller Investigation: ‘Nobody in My Administration Got Indicted’

In addition to the air conditioning, Trump also claimed that the U.S. has “a much better economy than in [Obama’s] wildest dreams.”

He later suggested that authorities should look into the former president’s book deal with Penguin Random House instead of the Russian investigation involving former FBI Special Counsel Robert Mueller, Fox 5 D.C.   reports .

“It’s a disgrace. We want to find out what happened with the last Democrat president. Let’s look into Obama the way they’ve looked at me from day one,” he said, according to the outlet. “They’ve looked into everything that we’ve done.”

“They could look into the book deal that President Obama made,” Trump continued. “Let’s subpoena all of his records.”

RELATED: Obama Suggests Trump Has ‘Mommy Issues’ — Here’s What to Know About His Relationship with Mom Mary

Obama, 57, has also previously taken aim at the current president. In October, at a Democratic campaign event in Milwaukee ahead of the midterms, Obama called out Trump’s failure “to take on corruption. Remember that?” he said.

“They have gone to Washington and just plundered away. In Washington, they have racked up enough indictments to field a football team,” Obama continued, before concluding, “Nobody in my administration got indicted.”

A month later — just two days before Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen   pleaded guilty   to lying to Congress about the Russia investigation after being charged by Mueller — the 44th commander in chief   echoed his earlier sentiments   stating, “Not only did I not get indicted, nobody in my administration got indicted.”

Obama continued, “By the way, it was the only administration in modern history that that can be said about. In fact, nobody came close to being indicted, probably because the people who joined us were there for the right reasons.”

Most recently, on Saturday, Obama appeared to reference Trump’s   recent racist comments   attacking four congresswomen of color when he tweeted a   Washington Post  op-ed written and signed by African-American members of his administration.

The op-ed spoke out against Trump’s tweets earlier this month telling   four Democratic congresswomen of color  to “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came” despite the majority of the women being born in America.

“I’ve always been proud of what this team accomplished during my administration,” Obama   tweeted . “But more than what we did, I’m proud of how they’re continuing to fight for an America that’s better.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

I wasn't sure whether to put this under humor or not.  

What won't this 'president' blame the prior President for?

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.1  Ronin2  replied to  Tessylo @1    5 years ago

Obama getting a taste of his own medicine after bashing Bush for 8 long years.

He might have another 4 to go. That would be Karma.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1    5 years ago

When did President Obama ever bash Bush?

Your usual nonsense.  

This 'president' is so insanely jealous of President Obama that he has to undo every good thing President Obama did.

What a petty, vindictive, insanely jealous, small, piece of shit, 'man' he is.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.3  seeder  Tessylo  replied to    5 years ago

I don't trust the free beacon and that's no proof at all regarding Ronin's nonsense claims.  

Next!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2  Sparty On  replied to  Tessylo @1    5 years ago
What won't this 'president' blame the prior President for?

How about:

- Low African American unemployment

- A great economy

- Overall unemployment rate at a 50 year low

- Millions of new jobs

- GDP over 5% for the first time in over a decade

- etc, etc, etc

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

While speaking to reporters in the Oval Office on Friday, Trump, 73, revealed he would be spending time at his New Jersey golf club resort next month, but claimed that “it’s never a vacation” while he’s in Bedminster and said he would rather be at the White House, the Associated Press reports.

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4  Paula Bartholomew    5 years ago

It would have to be one hell of an A/C system to handle all of the hot air coming from the Oval Office.

luther28
Sophomore Silent
5  luther28    5 years ago

I believe Mr. Trumps notion of air conditioning would be two scantily clad female Nubians waving oversized feathered fans over him as he is carried on a pallet by his loyal sycophants throwing rose petals before him.

So with that in mind, I suppose he would find the current system lacking.