Trump Thug Attacks Man Old Enough To Be His Father

By:  john-russell  •  2 weeks ago  •  95 comments

Trump Thug Attacks Man Old Enough To Be His Father

Protesters outside Trump's rally last night were chanting anti-Trump slogans at attendees. One of the Trump lovers couldnt take it anymore and jumped out of his vehicle and attacked one of the protesters. 

Watch-This-Trump-Supporter-Get-Arrested-

The Trump thug was identified as a 29 year old.  The victim of this violence was a 61 year old man. 

It doesnt take a lot of bravery to assault someone a little paunchy with grey hair when you are a 20 something Trumpish he-man. 

The victim was treated at a local emergency room and the Trumpster was arrested. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
Find text within the comments Find 

Cerenkov
1.1  Cerenkov  replied to  JohnRussell @1    2 weeks ago

At least he wasn't wearing a mask.. 

JohnRussell
2  author  JohnRussell    2 weeks ago

The dumb ass hillbilly assaults the man right in front of the cops. 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
2.1  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @2    2 weeks ago
The dumb ass hillbilly

You should do an experiment and go out and call younger people that and see if they show restraint. Report back to us with pictures.

JohnRussell
2.1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @2.1    2 weeks ago

Good people do not throw the first punch because they were called a name. 

Speak for yourself. 

JohnRussell
2.1.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.1    2 weeks ago

Using your logic Hillary Clinton would be justified for hitting you in the head with a frying pan. 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
2.1.3  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.2    2 weeks ago
Using your logic Hillary Clinton would be justified for hitting you in the head with a frying pan

She'd probably prefer a handjob. Not sure I could get wood though.

Larry Hampton
2.1.4  Larry Hampton  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.1    2 weeks ago

Projection of bullying. Nothing new.

igknorantzrulz
2.1.5  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Larry Hampton @2.1.4    2 weeks ago

sounds like Fish be projecting

stuff i'd never want to see on a projector

of n e type

Trout Giggles
2.1.6  Trout Giggles  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @2.1    2 weeks ago

I've been called a lot worse and only yelled back at somebody. I didn't haul off and beat them bloody.

Tessylo
2.1.7  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.1.6    2 weeks ago

Yeah, I had this asshole say 'that's fucked up' to his companion when I didn't have any money to give him.  When I looked back, I was shocked that he said that, he said, 'Yeah, I was talking to you, fuck you!'

I waited until I got in my car and was driving past him before I yelled back "Go fuck yourself, you asshole!"  as loud as I could.  

I don't want to get shot now.  

Trout Giggles
2.1.8  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @2.1.7    2 weeks ago

I had a lady scream at me because I didn't stop for her so she could cross the street (the law states that one must actually be in the cross walk before a driver has to stop).

Anyway she screamed an obscenity at me and said something about Arkansas drivers. That's when I laughed at her and told her "laugh's on you! I learned to drive in Pennsylvania!"

JBB
3  JBB    2 weeks ago

Portents of things to come. This will be a bumpy election season from here on out.

WallyW
3.1  WallyW  replied to  JBB @3    2 weeks ago

Hopefully, the anti-Trumpers will refrain from their usual punkish and violent ways.

JohnRussell
3.1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  WallyW @3.1    2 weeks ago

You wouldnt punch in the face someone old enough to be your father, would you Wally? 

Dismayed Patriot
3.1.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  WallyW @3.1    2 weeks ago
Hopefully, the anti-Trumpers will refrain from their usual punkish and violent ways.

You say that after watching a Trump fan get violent? Not a word of condemnation for this vile piece of shit? Truthfully now, what would your comment have looked like if that guy had been an antifa member assaulting a Trump supporter? I've no doubt your condemnation would have included trying to paint every "leftist" as that one violent individual and your cries of faux victim-hood would have reached new heights. But hey, instead you get to show everyone new heights of hypocrisy.

WallyW
3.1.3  WallyW  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.1.2    2 weeks ago

A large number of leftist agitators are violent, probably the majority of them.

Freedom Warrior
3.1.4  Freedom Warrior  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.1    2 weeks ago

Why Not.  It happens all the time.  Personally, when I'm in that situation I invite them to take their best shot.  Then it's my turn to take a shot at these fuckingpunks. 

Heartland American
3.1.5  Heartland American  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.1.2    2 weeks ago

Interesting that we get this 1%er case here when the ones showing this are in total denial the 99% of the time that the roles are reversed...

Dismayed Patriot
3.1.6  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  WallyW @3.1.3    2 weeks ago
A large number of leftist agitators are violent, probably the majority of them.

A large number of right wing Trumpers are violent, probably the majority of them.

See, we both can have an opinion, though the data does back up that right wing extremists are far more frequent and violent than even the worst left wing extremists. Right wing extremists accounted for 47 out of the 50 domestic terror killings in 2018. This run of the mill Trump supporter attacking an old man for voicing his opinions is just another violent right wing ideologue that are a dime a dozen.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/01/homegrown-terrorists-2018-were-almost-all-right-wing/581284/

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/its-time-to-confront-the-threat-of-right-wing-terrorism

Trout Giggles
3.1.7  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.1.2    2 weeks ago
But hey, instead you get to show everyone new heights of hypocrisy.

But...but...conservatives aren't hypocrites!!!!!

(do I really need a sarcasm tag?)

JohnRussell
4  author  JohnRussell    2 weeks ago

The Trumper got in two pretty clean shots to the side of the older man's head but was still barely able to stagger the older man. He's probably lucky he punched someone who wasnt really prepared to punch back. 

Paula Bartholomew
5  Paula Bartholomew    2 weeks ago

the Trumpster was arrested.  

Will Trump pay his legal fees?

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
5.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @5    2 weeks ago
Will Trump pay his legal fees?

I forgot about that!  At a campaign rally, Trump offered to pay the legal fees of anyone  physically attacking, or willing to physically attack, civil protestors. 

I had forgotten how fortunate we are to have such a generous, fine, upstanding, morally-grounded man as the leader of our country.  

"Russia:  If you are listening..."

"Fine people...on both sides"

"Shit-hole countries"

"Jeff Epstein has been a good friend for 15 years..."

"When you're a star, they let you do anything."

"Just look at her.  She's not my type."

Sick of his silly behind, I am.  Also sick of those who support him with an unbelievable amount of blind allegiance.  

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
5.1.2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  MUVA @5.1.1    2 weeks ago
I forgot about this

Thank your for your contribution.  Poop rolls downhill, m'dear, which is why I chose to call out the original source. 

Tacos!
6  Tacos!    2 weeks ago
Trump Thug

So, the guy is a violent idiot (based on my policy of not hitting someone unless it's in self defense or defense of others), but there's nothing in the story about him supporting Trump.

Also, the old man doesn't seem very forthcoming about his part in possibly provoking the incident.

“I said something to him and he jumps out and wants to start fighting,”

Yeah, that's kinda vague. How come you don't just tell us what you said? We're supposed to believe this guy jumped out of his car and attacked for no reason?

Alter says he wasn’t trying to provoke Frazier and was only questioning him

Questioning him about what, exactly? Why is he "questioning" anyone? Again, not very forthcoming.

Paula Bartholomew
6.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tacos! @6    2 weeks ago

If he wasn't supporting Trump, why would he attack a non supporter?  Trump lives for this and has encouraged it in the past at one of his rallies.

JohnRussell
6.1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.1    2 weeks ago
If he wasn't supporting Trump, why would he attack a non supporter? 

Of course. 

XDm9mm
6.1.2  XDm9mm  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.1    2 weeks ago

Per Alter, "I said something to him......"

What was that "something"?   Predicated on circumstances and what was said, that could elicit a serious asswhuppin from someone.

Trump lives for this and has encouraged it in the past at one of his rallies.

Obviously, you forgot what Obama said at one point.

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said in Philadelphia last night. “Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

Source:  https://www.politico.com/blogs/ben-smith/2008/06/obama-brings-a-gun-to-a-knife-fight-009692

Tacos!
6.1.3  Tacos!  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.1    2 weeks ago

Maybe he hates old people. Maybe he hates blue shirts. Maybe the old man said something about his mom or his truck. Maybe . . . 

You get the point? You could invent reasons all day long. 

Jasper2529
6.1.4  Jasper2529  replied to  XDm9mm @6.1.2    2 weeks ago
Obviously, you forgot what Obama said at one point.

Let's also not forget Maxine Waters' encouragement of violence:

JohnRussell
6.1.5  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @6.1.3    2 weeks ago
Maybe he hates old people. Maybe he hates blue shirts.

This is why internet comments cannot be taken seriously. 

XDm9mm
6.1.6  XDm9mm  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1.5    2 weeks ago
This is why internet comments cannot be taken seriously. 

Like this??

If he wasn't supporting Trump, why would he attack a non supporter?  Of course. 

Tacos!
6.1.7  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1.5    2 weeks ago

What made you take the headline seriously?

Paula Bartholomew
6.1.8  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  XDm9mm @6.1.2    2 weeks ago

Well, no matter what started it, it was wrong and I am glad they busted the neanderthal.

igknorantzrulz
6.1.9  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Tacos! @6.1.3    2 weeks ago

Trump is quite the inventor

of reasons

for any and everything,

all the time.

punch em in the face, i got your attorney fees,

as soon as i dribble Mexicos' wall check tothe treasury

Tacos!
6.1.10  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1.5    2 weeks ago

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this headline is actually your creation, isn't it? It's not someone else's. You are the one responsible for claiming that this guy is somehow a Trump supporter. The only link you supplied doesn't mention this. What is your evidence that this guy was a Trump supporter?

Trout Giggles
6.1.11  Trout Giggles  replied to  Jasper2529 @6.1.4    2 weeks ago

So now we have your permission to punch trmp supporters in the nose?

You're sticking up for this guy just because somebody said something to him. You are forever bringing up Maxine Waters....so.....

Just want to be sure you aren't being a hypocrite, Jasper.

Trout Giggles
6.1.12  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @6.1.10    2 weeks ago

So why go to a trmp rally if you aren't one of his supporters?

Jasper2529
6.1.13  Jasper2529  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.11    2 weeks ago
So now we have your permission to punch trmp supporters in the nose?

You're sticking up for this guy just because somebody said something to him. You are forever bringing up Maxine Waters....so.....

Just want to be sure you aren't being a hypocrite, Jasper.

Please read comment my 6.1.4 more carefully, Trout Giggles. Unlike Maxine Waters' comments espoused in the video, my comment does not condone violence or defend anyone who is violent.

Trout Giggles
6.1.14  Trout Giggles  replied to  Jasper2529 @6.1.13    2 weeks ago

But I didn't read a comment from you condemning this man who attacked someone much older.

Jasper2529
6.1.15  Jasper2529  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.14    2 weeks ago
But I didn't read a comment from you condemning this man who attacked someone much older.

This isn't the only forum in which I comment, so there's a lot you haven't seen. I certainly hope this concludes your META assumptions and criticisms that personally target me.

Trout Giggles
6.1.16  Trout Giggles  replied to  Jasper2529 @6.1.15    2 weeks ago
This isn't the only forum in which I comment,

Who cares? The point is you've never condemned him HERE.

And who went meta? It wasn't me

Tacos!
6.1.17  Tacos!  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.12    2 weeks ago
So why go to a Trump rally if you aren't one of his supporters?

According to the story, this was somewhere outside the Trump rally. We have no idea how close or far away. The guy in the blue shirt was protesting. We don't know why his assailant was there. Maybe he went to the rally or maybe he was passing by. All we can see is that he apparently was in this pickup. 

For all we know, these guys were driving home from their bowling league and these anti-Trumpers were blocking traffic. Guy in the truck says "clear the road" and the old man starts giving them a hard time, calls them names, talks about his momma, etc. That strikes me as just as likely as the assumption that some Trump supporter went looking for an old man to beat up.

We still don't know why the guy got out of his truck at that particular moment to attack that particular person. The old man acknowledges that he said something, but he's shy about saying exactly what. I'm guessing he's not real proud of it and probably recognizes that a lot of people might take a swing at him for saying whatever it was he said.

Trout Giggles
6.1.18  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @6.1.17    2 weeks ago

C'mon....don't be naive

And it's ok to beat somebody up if they get mouthy, is it? Good to know

Tacos!
6.1.19  Tacos!  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.18    2 weeks ago
it's ok to beat somebody up if they get mouthy

If you say so.

I, on the other hand, already said the opposite a couple days ago, which [deleted] you might have read. In fact I said it up in @6 in this very thread. [deleted]

Trout Giggles
6.1.20  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @6.1.19    2 weeks ago

I did read your comment #6. It doesn't matter if the old man got mouthy with him. I think you would agree that decent people show restraint no matter what is said to them. The man deliberately got out of his truck just to take a swing at some mouthy old man.

Tacos!
6.1.21  Tacos!  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.20    2 weeks ago
It doesn't matter if the old man got mouthy with him.

I agree and I said as much already. It would be nice if you acknowledged that I have already said the only reason to hit someone was self defense or defense of others. It would be nice if you acknowledged that I called the guy a "violent idiot" instead of trying to say that I somehow endorse what he did.

The man deliberately got out of his truck just to take a swing at some mouthy old man.

Yes, he did. What he didn't do was announce that he was doing it because he supports Trump.

Trout Giggles
6.1.22  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @6.1.21    2 weeks ago
It would be nice if you acknowledged that I called the guy a "violent idiot" instead of trying to say that I somehow endorse what he did.

Mea culpa.

I still think he was a trmp supporter because it makes sense

Tacos!
6.1.23  Tacos!  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.22    2 weeks ago
Mea culpa

Thank you.

I still think he was a trmp supporter because it makes sense

Oh, I get the connection. It's not an insane assumption. But the real point of the assumption is to say "this is how all Trump supporters really are." That's not fair.

I would guess this guy might well have been at the rally, and maybe the old man was hurling insults at people leaving the event. At minimum. Maybe there was more going on. Maybe people were throwing eggs or other objects at cars. We have no idea what transpired before the video starts, but there must have been something going on, or they wouldn't have thought to start recording in the first place.

I used to live on the west side of L.A. and drove by the big federal building many times. It's a hot spot for protests and sometimes protestors disrupt traffic. Several times, I - and I am sure many other people in cars - have at least thought about getting out of the car to slug somebody, irrespective of their politics. At minimum, you want to yell at them to get out of the frickin street.

Or the guy in the green shirt is just a bully, possibly a drunk bully. Maybe he beats up fans of the other team at baseball games. An asshole.

Trout Giggles
6.1.24  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @6.1.23    2 weeks ago

IF someone were throwing eggs or other objects at cars, THEN I would condone punching someone. That's dangerous.

Tacos!
6.1.25  Tacos!  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.24    2 weeks ago

I actually still don't think I would get out of the car. I've been in enough fights to know that I don't like being in them. I'd call the cops, take some pictures, etc. It's not worth it.

Trout Giggles
6.1.26  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @6.1.25    2 weeks ago

I agree with you here, but I wouldn't blame somebody for losing their cool if someone threw an egg or a rock at their car

Kavika
6.1.27  Kavika   replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.26    2 weeks ago

In today's world, jumping out of your car thinking you're some kind of badass can lead to running into Mr. Smith or Mr. Wesson.

Ronin2
7  Ronin2    2 weeks ago

To use the left's own arguments.

1) No one was killed so who cares?

2) Anti-Trumpers have proven violent in the past so this guy deserved what he got.

3) It was only an Anti-Trumper that was punched so who gives a shit. He had it coming.

4) Anti-Trumpers don't have a right to peaceful assembly or free speech.

5) Why are you defending race baiting, hate filled, violent Anti-Trumpers?

Sparty On
7.1  Sparty On  replied to  Ronin2 @7    2 weeks ago

Bazinga!

r.t..b...
7.2  r.t..b...  replied to  Ronin2 @7    2 weeks ago
To use the left's own arguments.

To no one's benefit. The hyper-partisan tribal rhetoric oozing from both sides does nothing but condone our collective incivility. Time to realize and embrace our commonality rather than play to the fear being peddled. Sad days with the worse yet to come I'm afraid...disheartening and simply pathetic.

Sparty On
7.2.1  Sparty On  replied to  r.t..b... @7.2    2 weeks ago
To no one's benefit.

Absolutely agree but being the bigger "person" can not be one sided forever.   Not if one expects real progress on the issue.   Sooner or later that will blow up in your face.   People will only take it for so long.

This two year plus collective tirade from many on left is beyond comprehension really.   The "resist" movement has got to go if there is any chance of reconciliation.   I haven't forgotten their promises directly after the election in 2016.   And they are following through on those promises.   Still ..... big time.

The largest monkey wrench in the works as it were ....

XDm9mm
7.2.2  XDm9mm  replied to  Sparty On @7.2.1    2 weeks ago
And they are following through on those promises. 

And I believe what REALLY pisses them off is the success Trump has actually had in accomplishing what he promised even in the face of all the opposition.

Sparty On
7.2.3  Sparty On  replied to  XDm9mm @7.2.2    2 weeks ago

Yeah, still waiting for the recession moon-bats like Krugman predicted if Trump was elected.

That said, sooner or later they will get their recession and even if Trump is out of office, it will still be Trumps fault.

Krugman has more or less lost all economic credibility he once had.

XDm9mm
7.2.4  XDm9mm  replied to  Sparty On @7.2.3    2 weeks ago
Yeah, still waiting for the recession moon-bats like Krugman predicted if Trump was elected.

That said, sooner or later they will get their recession and even if Trump is out of office, it will still be Trumps fault.

Krugman has more or less lost all economic credibility he once had.

Didn't he say it would be a recession if not a full blown depression?

And yes, at some point, we very likely will slip into recession.   Of course, Europe and other world areas dragging us down with them will be the fault of Trump.  Forget the fact that he is doing everything in his power, fighting his detractors to reestablish America as the preeminent source of innovation, manufacturing and national stability.

Krugman, has been relegated to pulling the last vestiges of irrationality out of his ass.   He's become the laughing stock of economics, well, except to some that still have him on some kind of altar like a God.

Sparty On
7.2.5  Sparty On  replied to  XDm9mm @7.2.4    2 weeks ago

Yeah he did.    

He was chugging the TDS elixir early and often.

Still is .......

Tessylo
7.2.6  Tessylo  replied to  Sparty On @7.2.5    2 weeks ago

I'm surprised you didn't say - 'one of the hive' or 'hive mind' or whatever nonsense you usually spew.  

Tessylo
7.2.7  Tessylo  replied to  XDm9mm @7.2.4    2 weeks ago
Forget the fact that he is doing everything in his power, fighting his detractors 'to reestablish America as the preeminent source of innovation, manufacturing and national stability.'

How is the 'president' doing that?

Tessylo
7.2.8  Tessylo  replied to  XDm9mm @7.2.2    2 weeks ago
'is the success Trump has actually had in accomplishing what he promised even in the face of all the opposition.'

Which is what exactly?

Sparty On
7.2.9  Sparty On  replied to  Tessylo @7.2.6    2 weeks ago

[deleted]

Tessylo
7.2.10  Tessylo  replied to  Sparty On @7.2.9    2 weeks ago

[deleted]

Sparty On
7.2.11  Sparty On  replied to  Tessylo @7.2.10    2 weeks ago

[deleted]

Tessylo
7.2.12  Tessylo  replied to  Sparty On @7.2.11    2 weeks ago

[deleted]

Sparty On
7.2.13  Sparty On  replied to  Tessylo @7.2.12    2 weeks ago

[deleted]

Paula Bartholomew
7.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Ronin2 @7    2 weeks ago

Anti-Trumpers have proven violent in the past so this guy deserved what he got.

Is there one time when an anti trumper drove their car into a crowd and killed someone or had a candidate offer to pay their legal fees if a deplorable beats the crap out of someone?

Trout Giggles
7.3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @7.3    2 weeks ago

And when have trmp supporters showed that they are the "bigger person"?

Heartland American
7.4  Heartland American  replied to  Ronin2 @7    2 weeks ago

jrSmiley_28_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_36_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
7.5  Tessylo  replied to  Ronin2 @7    2 weeks ago

Said none of us, ever.  

luther28
8  luther28    2 weeks ago

"The Trump thug was identified as a 29 year old."

Mr. Trumps next Sec. of Defense applicant perhaps?

Sparty On
9  Sparty On    2 weeks ago

The guy assaulted another and deserved to be arrested.   No doubt about it.

That said, you spit into the wind expect to get some on you.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
10  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    2 weeks ago

When your mouth is writing social security checks your body can't cash it's a good Idea to keep quiet.

r.t..b...
10.1  r.t..b...  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @10    2 weeks ago
When your mouth is writing social security checks your body can't cash it's a good Idea to keep quiet.

When you first reaction is to throw down, facing charges and fines for assault, it's a better idea to walk away. Tough guy.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
10.1.1  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  r.t..b... @10.1    2 weeks ago

Not the brightest guy. 

JohnRussell
10.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @10    2 weeks ago

Protest is a time honored American patriotic tradition. 

Your 29 yr old Trumper threw the first punch on a 61 year old.  Good thing there wasnt an 80 year old woman there shouting anti-Trump slogans for the Trumpling to attack or things would have really got ugly.  

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
10.2.1  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @10.2    2 weeks ago

Sometimes you just have to give an old jalopy a tune up.

JohnRussell
10.2.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @10.2.1    2 weeks ago

Not surprisingly you seem to be taking the perps side. 

r.t..b...
10.2.3  r.t..b...  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @10.2.1    2 weeks ago
Sometimes you just have to give an old jalopy a tune up.

That's pretty funny...but context, Fish, context. 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
10.2.4  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @10.2.2    2 weeks ago
Not surprisingly you seem to be taking the perps side. 

Maybe that old man was his priest.

Paula Bartholomew
10.2.5  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @10.2.1    2 weeks ago

Your trump love badge is showing.

MUVA
10.2.6  MUVA  replied to  JohnRussell @10.2    2 weeks ago

You haven't been in this same situation have you writing checks your ass can't cash.

JohnRussell
10.2.7  author  JohnRussell  replied to  MUVA @10.2.6    2 weeks ago

The comments to this seed are mostly too dumb to bother responding to. 

MUVA
10.2.8  MUVA  replied to  JohnRussell @10.2.7    2 weeks ago

I'll take that as a yes.

livefreeordie
11  livefreeordie    2 weeks ago

What’s your point John? Violent idiots are found across the political spectrum

like this attack in NY this week

“A New York City gallery owner said he was left bloodied and bruised after a group of teenagers allegedly attacked him for wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat.

Jahangir Turan, 35, said Thursday that he was beaten up by 15-18 people two days earlier on Canal Street in SoHo around 6:50 p.m.

He was trying to walk through the crowd when the punches began, he said.”

https://abcnews.go.com/US/york-city-gallery-owner-attacked-wearing-make-america/story?id=64731770

KDMichigan
12  KDMichigan    2 weeks ago

Ah yes because we all know how peaceful the tolerant left is huh JR?

JohnRussell
12.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  KDMichigan @12    2 weeks ago

Are you telling me that you would punch in the face someone who is 32 years older than you? 

I don't see your point. 

KDMichigan
12.1.1  KDMichigan  replied to  JohnRussell @12.1    2 weeks ago
I don't see your point.

Of course.

Thrawn 31
13  Thrawn 31    2 weeks ago

Seriously, how do people even have time to waste at political rallies? 

freepress
14  freepress    2 weeks ago

Civility? Is this what Republicans want? We know Trump encourages this, we have heard him say that he would pay legal bills early on in his campaign referring to the press. It has escalated since then.