╌>

Is Ilhan Omar having an affair with this Dem strategist?

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  45 comments

Is Ilhan Omar having an affair with this Dem strategist?
The man she was holding hands with at a secluded eatery is Tim Mynett, who has constantly been by her side, left his physician wife and was paid $250K by her campaign

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Ilhan Omar has been seen getting up close and personal with married aide Tim Mynett, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

The Minnesota congresswoman, 37, has been carrying on with Mynett, 38, a campaign fundraising strategist, for several months, according to a source. 

Mynett is married to Dr. Beth Mynett, but DailyMail.com has confirmed that he has recently left their marital home and is now living in a D.C. apartment.  

Photos show that Mynett and Omar are constantly by each other's sides at events, traveling to Los Angeles,   New York City , Austin and Seattle together. 

Mynett has even spent time with Omar's daughter Isra, 16, who is a budding activist, as the threesome were photographed together on two separate occasions, most recently in July. 

Omar's camp has paid Mynett's company - E Street Group - more than $250K in consulting fees and travel expenses, dating from last August until June 11, according to Federal Election Commission records. 

Last week, DailyMailTV revealed Omar was dining and holding hands with a mystery man at a secluded Italian restaurant outside of Los Angeles back in March. That man can now be identified as Mynett, who had tried to prevent a bystander from taking a video of them. 

The intimate dinner came to light days after DailyMail.com revealed Omar had recently split with her husband Ahmed Hirsi, the father of her three children.  

Mynett and Omar, through her spokesperson Jeremy Slevin - repeatedly refused to comment when asked  by DailyMail.com if they were having an affair.

Mynett is currently a partner at E Street Group, which bills itself as providing national progressive strategies for candidates, nonprofits and advocacy efforts.

Previously, Mynett worked as former Minnesota congressman Keith Ellison's national finance director. Omar took over Ellison's seat when he ran for Attorney General. 

Federal Election Commission   records show Omar's team began paying Mynett's company in August of 2018, splashing out $62,500 by the end of 2018.

Payments continued into 2019, with big chunks of $5,000, $10,000 and $12,000 being shelled out every month, totaling just over $253,000 in a single year.   

In January, Mynett posted an image on his Instagram of Omar's name plaque outside of her congressional office, writing: 'It’s been one hell of a journey. Incredibly proud of this fearless woman.' 

Mynett is currently living in a luxury residential complex in DC's trendy Petworth neighborhood where a two-bedroom apartment costs around $3,000 a month.

DailyMail.com approached him outside but the veteran political operative initially refused to confirm his identity, saying: 'This is bizarre, I don't know what you're talking about.' 

When we spoke with him a second time as he pulled up in a bright blue Ford Mustang, Mynett told our reporter: 'No comment.'  

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    5 years ago

Oh, bf!  Really?  Please post something about Trump's small penis.  Please?

And please tell me you are not voting for that blithering idiot in 2020.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2  Texan1211  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2    5 years ago
Please post something about Trump's small penis. Please?

I must say, it is always entertaining to see what other people are interested in.

Trump's in particular, or is it just penises in general that attract your attention?

Professor Guide
2.2.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Texan1211 @2.2    5 years ago
or is it just penises in general that attract your attention?

I might be old, but I'm not dead.  Yet.

CB
Professor Principal
2.2.2  CB  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2.1    5 years ago

HA!

Enoch
Masters Quiet
2.2.3  Enoch  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2.1    5 years ago

Dear SMAAB: Reminds me of the last vacation Mrs. E. and I had in Southern California.

While we were expressing our love for one another as do married couples, there was an earth tremor.

Mrs. E. asked me, "Did you just feel the earth move"?

I said, "I still got it baby. I still got it".

We are both old and full of years.

Best not intern us while the bodies are still warm. 

Here is to life, and all its affirmations. 

Peace and Abundant Blessings.

Enoch.  

Professor Guide
2.2.4  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Enoch @2.2.3    5 years ago

A tribute to the Real Deal and his lovely Mrs. E.

CB
Professor Principal
2.2.5  CB  replied to  Enoch @2.2.3    5 years ago

I'm telling you. Even in this, you sir, are a 'scholar and a gentleman.'  Salud!

Enoch
Masters Quiet
2.2.6  Enoch  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.2.4    5 years ago

Dear Friend and Sister in Spirit SMAAB: How did you know we both LOVE this song?

We are huge Carole King fans.

I showed this to Mrs. E.

She was in tears.

Thank you oh so much, dear friend.

P&AB Always.

Enoch.

Enoch
Masters Quiet
2.2.7  Enoch  replied to  CB @2.2.5    5 years ago

Dear Brother and Treasured Writing Partner CB: As to you. 

We look forward to your erudition now and for many years to come. 

P&AB.

Enoch.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.5  Tessylo  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2    5 years ago

Also, the Daily Mail is the UK's equivalent of the National Enquirer.

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3  Paula Bartholomew    5 years ago

The guy looks like he doesn't want to be sitting with her.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
3.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3    5 years ago
The guy looks like he doesn't want to be sitting with her.

And it looks far more like some awards dinner or perhaps a school raffle dinner than an "intimate dinner" at a "secluded Italian restaurant".

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.1    5 years ago

My thoughts as well

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Tessylo  replied to    5 years ago

????????????

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.1.5  Paula Bartholomew  replied to    5 years ago

I know Hispanics  and Indians that are darker than her.  Do you call them blacks also?  

CB
Professor Principal
3.1.7  CB  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @3.1    5 years ago

original

Ilhan Omar has been getting up close and personal with married aide Tim Mynett, DailyMail.com can reveal. The Minnesota congresswoman has been carrying on with Mynett, 38,
a campaign fundraising expert, for several months, according to a source. Pictured: Omar and Mynett in Seattle on May 26 at a Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) event

Paula and DP y'all are very keen to a coverup in plain sight. Good work!

The answer to this fake "cozy' whisper-graph is in the Daily-Mail.com article. Conveniently left out of this NT article, the caption includes,

"Pictured: Omar and Mynett in Seattle on May 26 at a Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) event."

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.8  Tessylo  replied to    5 years ago

'He looks like he wants to get with that black women or any thing that moves.'.

Don't know how you get that from the photo provided.  He looks pretty damned bored and not like he 'wants to get with that black women'

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.1.9  Paula Bartholomew  replied to    5 years ago

The only time I have heard the term "redbone" is is regards to a type of dog.  Do you consider them dogs now?

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4  Buzz of the Orient    5 years ago

Go Chris Kelley, Go!!!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
6  It Is ME    5 years ago

"Mynett and Omar, through her spokesperson Jeremy Slevin - repeatedly refused to comment when asked by DailyMail.com if they were having an affair."

Simple …… Just say "NO" ! jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg

There's even commercials noting to use that word. jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

lib50
Professor Silent
7  lib50    5 years ago

Glad to see BF is covering the biggest news of the week.  And here I thought I'd missed it all during my move.  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
8  It Is ME    5 years ago

Ever notice how we don't seem to hear much from the Taliban 4 anymore.

I wonder who is to Blame for "Shutting them up". jrSmiley_87_smiley_image.gif