╌>

"Hey, Hey Trump - How Many Kids Did You Lock Up, Today?"

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  5 years ago  •  167 comments

"Hey, Hey Trump - How Many Kids Did You Lock Up, Today?"
"I will lock up MS-13 on my first day in office". - Donald J. Trump

Trump separated three hundred children (300) [for those that can't read, but, know their numbers] as his Goosestepping ICE Troops rounded up suspected, undocumented parents working at a Mississippi food processing plant.

According to the new rules established by ICE'S newest director, Herr Heimller, who willfully and stupidly, confirmed to our star reprobate, and sometime reporter, Steve Bunions, that: "leaving the school-age children stranded and alone is a political statement that, obviously, pleases Trump's Neo-Nazis, KKK members, and, those pathic fake patriotists, the  Confederate Flag Waving hangers ons still fighting the Civil War, after all these years"!

Trump, aka, Mien Furor Dictator-In the Making, aka, a "cold, selfish, stupid idiot", and, a "certified fake" POTUS, real POS, added, "this policy is harsh, but, it is meant to deter illegals, and, any dark-skinned peoples from coming to America.

'Merica is for White Folks ONLY, Trump added, Steven Bunions stated, "unless one is a beautiful, big bosom, long-legged young, attractive female above the age of 14."

The above quote was recorded during a psychic reading that Mister "I am a Marxist" Bunions conducted with the fake president, while both men slept in the Lincoln Bedroom, locked in an "unmanly embrace".

Every word is well documented by someone.

Our political correspondence, Steve Bunions, of course, Horse, further asserted that the Commander-In-Cheetos "did not arrest or sanctioned the plant owners", (the real criminals) for "illegally hiring undocumented workers".

They are Republicans and Republicans protect Republicans at all cost, just like the Mafia.

Bunions reporting from the basement of the Washington Monument, his home away from home, added, "the big fish got off scot-free, although they obviously violated several federal laws".

As is the custom of the Trump administration, "the lowest level workers", who were trying to feed and house their families on less than minimum wages, were hauled off to jail in handcuffs, as a show of American might.

(That is America's newest protocol for all visitors from Mexico and South America. - According to our "sauces", in Mexico.)

"In these tired times, one cannot be too careful", noted another Trump Whitehouse flunky.

"These cruel, dangerous drug dealers, prostitutes, pimps and, gang members will steal your tires off your car", screamed Kelly Ann Con Job, one a dozen highly paid presidential advisers to our Fake POTUS, real POS.

Ms. Con Job, not "Blow Job", as critics call her, spoke from her knees, while performing some type of service on the president, in the Oral Office of the Whitehouse, as the lecherous Commander-In-Lies, smiled, in-between lewd palpitations, and shouts of, "Yes, yes, yes"!

Our much-maligned, much-clubbed, cub reporter, Steve Bunions, reported that local residents, who are not illegals, will not work for "less than minimum wages" because the ten-hour workday, six-days per week work-schedule does not include benefits or even bathroom breaks. They are forced to use a tin can, or, the floor.

After all, it is a "canning food processing plant". The local residents refused to work there, because it is too punitive for them. Management call the locals "candy-ass Americans", who do not know how to work.

"They sign up for Welfare," said an angry plant spokesperson, with  a recently blacked eye.

"Hell," he added, "they can make a lot more money than working in this sh*thole business, thanks to the Democrat Liberals in Congress".

Or, words, not remotely similar to these.

Trump's new "stupid policies" for "stupid people" are, according to his "stupid appointees" aimed at his "stupid followers", according to the Main Stream Media! 

Bunions reported in a form of sign language face up on the barroom floor that "the low-functioning, poorly educated suckers" that the Con-Man, Trump, loves so dearly are "SUPER BACKWARDS and easily led".

This quote was verified by someone that Steve Bunions did not talk to, but, read his mind. 

Now, before anyone throws a "hissy fit", let me, Jonathan Livingston Pigeon-Poo, "Doctored", say this about that, in my best Nixon impersonation: 

"Those are the words of some of our competitors, and, therefore, do not represent the views of our unlicensed, poorly educated, substandard reporters of this infamously, "less than distinguished", Eat The Press - Do Not Wipe Your Bun With It - It Scratches! They are not ours words. Hell, we can barely spell them"!

We are real "Urinalists"!  Not "fake Journalists" that our fake Commander-In-Lies rail about. 

We distort, they, the Main Street Media, reports!

Idiots! We say.

We are "urinalists", not "journalists". We piss on the news.

Our fellow colleagues, within the Press Corp, prefer to "vet" their sources, before publishing. We "inoculate" ours!

Our peers in the "slander business" routinely stat that Trump's supporters are "so stupid that they do not know they are STUPID".

Man, if that is true, that is really, really stupid.

Of course, we here, at the "Less Than Prestigious", Eat The Press - Do Not Read It (The Content Is Worthless, the Value is in the Pulp in the Paper When One Eats It) would NEVER make a "Sweeping Generalization" about Trump Voters.

We know that they do not sweep their domiciles.

However, as "real Urinalists" (the French term) for "fake reporters", we are compelled by our Urinalistic Code to "tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth", unless, of course, a lie works better.

We would never refer to "folks", that believe a fake BILLIONAIRE CON-MAN like Trump, is really their "God-anointed POTUS" are not "right in the head". Although, we might think it. We would not print it.

No, siree, Horse, even that is, too, "sweeping" for us. Close, perhaps, true, but, too, sweeping. True, no doubt, but, we are not about the "truth." Our role to to make people cry. And, that assessment is much too "sweeping".

Don't you agree, Fellow News Yackers?

Communists, er, I mean, The News Talkers.com folks , of course, Horse, are all bound up in their "straight-laced" CoC, the mantra from God to fall for that crap!

So scream if you must, we do.  But, this is our story,, and we are sticking to it, unless, of course, Horse, someone bribes us not to cling to this lying piece of trash. After all, we are as corrupts as Re-puritans. We can be had for CASH!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

As most of our raving mad fans know, we, here at Eat The Press - Do Not Let Your Cat Use It For A Litter Box, are always "Unfair and Unbalaced" to balance out Fox News who claim that they are.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2  It Is ME    5 years ago

"Trump separates three hundred (300 ) [for those that can't read, but, know their numbers] children from their parents"

Your speaking about "ILLEGALS" ?

Were they actually their parents ? Shrug. jrSmiley_46_smiley_image.gif

Now how many U.S. citizen children have been separated from their U.S. citizen parents, because those U.S. Citizen parents were dumbfucks and committed crimes in this country, causing the law to separate them from their children.

This is a friggn STUPID argument.

Professor Guide
2.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @2    5 years ago

"Friggin' stupid argument", as you point out in your comment, is correct.  We pride ourselves on being "friggin' stupid"! Do you?

However, referring to "every US citizen" who is arrested, as "dumbfucks," is, we, believe a "sweeping generalization", in clear violation of the sacrificed CoC, that we hold so dearly, here, at TheNewsTalkers.com.

Since you have no way of verifying that assessment, unless, of course, you slept with all of them.

Not judging, we know lots of "twisted folks"! To each his own.

But, in my "humbled pie view", I believe that the right thing for you to do, It is Me, is to report yourself.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.1    5 years ago
However, referring to "every US citizen" who is arrested, as "dumbfucks," is, we, believe a "sweeping generalization", in clear violation of the sacrificed CoC, that we hold so dearly, here, at TheNewsTalkers.com.

jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

"But, in my "humbled pie view", I believe that the right thing for you to do, It is Me, is to report yourself ."

The "Watchers" are always "Watching" ! jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

Professor Guide
2.1.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.1    5 years ago

Yes, I noticed that, here, too, there is someone always watching.  That, It Is ME, is precisely why I write in me "underwear"!

If I need to run, it is hard for them to get a good description because I put a White Hood over my head.

One cannot be too cautious these days.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.3  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.1.2    5 years ago
That, It Is ME, is precisely why I write in me "underwear"!If I need to run, it is hard for them to get a good description because I put a White Hood over my head.

Someone gave you a "MAJOR WEDGIE" (tighty whiteys) ?

JumpDrive
Freshman Silent
2.2  JumpDrive  replied to  It Is ME @2    5 years ago
Now how many U.S. citizen children have been separated from their U.S. citizen parents, because those U.S. Citizen parents were dumbfucks and committed crimes in this country, causing the law to separate them from their children.

Asking for asylum isn't a crime.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.1  It Is ME  replied to  JumpDrive @2.2    5 years ago
Asking for asylum isn't a crime

Crossing the borders "Illegally" first …… IS !

Professor Guide
2.2.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @2.2.1    5 years ago

Not if you stop at the border to solicit "asylum" from a tyrannical dictator, like Trump, who may be running their country.

There is a process in place, but, as you know Trump does not like following the existing laws. He prefers to tear up everything, then, make it worse. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  It Is ME @2.2.1    5 years ago

@2.2.1

It is so hard to take anything seriously when the President is said to be a dictator, just because the other side lost.

Professor Guide
2.2.4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @2.2.1    5 years ago

Asking for "compassion" from a Conservative is.

Professor Guide
2.2.5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @2.2.3    5 years ago

It has nothing to do with winning or losing. As you may recall Hillary received 3 million more votes than the "Dumpster".

Additionally, recent information from the Mueller Report states that Trump's campaign had over 100 contacts with Russians.

Man-a-Fart, an international political operative who make MILLIONS working for ruthless dictators to destabilize emerging democracy gave voting data to Russian operatives about the three states that gave Trump the margin of victory by a total of only 74,000 votes.

Russia targeted these state with erroneous ads, donations to Republicans leadership and a full-blown "misinformation blitz" carried out from an entire company of Russian spies. Approximately 34 where indicted, after PUTIN pull all of them out of the USA and sent them home to Russia upon the Trump victory.

The evidence in detail is in the Mueller Report for those who are able to read this legal document that outlines the greatest threat to America since Pearl Harbor.

Read the Report.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
2.2.6  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.2.5    5 years ago
As you may recall Hillary received 3 million more votes than the "Dumpster".

so what?

the national majority does not mean squat in presidential elections.

meaning, the rest of your post is just as irrelevant as Hillarys 3million votes.

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.2.7  bugsy  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.2.5    5 years ago
As you may recall Hillary received 3 million more votes than the "Dumpster".

And it's still called "losing".

Professor Guide
2.2.8  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @2.2.6    5 years ago

I beg to differ with you, "The Magic Eight Ball". I believe you are "behind the eight ball", on this one.

Popularity and a majority of the votes is an indicator of the acceptance by the voters of their president.

The Electoral College was established to allow the smaller, less populated states to have a voice in the process, not control it.

The important element that you may be overlooking is the Russian's meddling in the three states elections that gave approximately 74,000 total more votes to Trump than to his more qualified opponent, out of over 124,000,000 voice cast.256

The Mueller Report enumerates in detail that Trump does not "play by the rules".

"Never have and never will "his ghostwriter and biographer have stated on numerous occasions in writing and on news programs.

Trump admits in his book "The Art of the Deal", in which he verbally collaborated with his hand-picked ghostwriter, that his "success was due in part" because he does not "play by the rules".

When a foreign entity, Wikileaks, and, a foreign government, Russia, "conspired" with the top echelons in a presidential race in violations of federal election laws, and, international law.

The results of an election that tight should be examined, re-examined, and, the guilty parties, if any, punished to the full extent of the law.

Republicans in Congress gained by Russia's involvement in the 2016 election. Subsequently, they have blocked every effort to pass legislation to prevent this from happening again and again.

Russia has meddled in the elections of every democracy in the world. Why?

Our concern is not springing from a sense of loss to Trump, but, from an awareness of how active Russia was in our 2016 and 2018 elections, and, as our former Intel directors have stated over and over again, "Russia is doing it again, as we speak".

That should worry every American in this country. Russia is not our ally, it has been an adversary for over 75 years. And, still is.

There is sufficient evidence to support the concept that Russia has compromised Trump, and, has been in his pocket for years.

Would you want to know the truth, even if it was ugly?

Professor Guide
2.2.9  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  bugsy @2.2.7    5 years ago

When you CHEAT it is not a victory!

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.2.10  bugsy  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.2.9    5 years ago

Besides Hillary to win the democratic primary, Who cheated? It's obvious you may not be able to answer coherently, so maybe the person who gave you a thumbs up can do it for you.....but probably not.

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.2.11  bugsy  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.2.8    5 years ago
The Electoral College was established to allow the smaller, less populated states to have a voice in the process, not control it.

typical liberal misinterpretation of the Constitution.

The idea of the EC is for the less populous states to have a voice in the process and not let the LARGER POPULATED states control.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2.12  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.2.5    5 years ago

@2.2.5

You are always a hoot.

What other fantastical conspiracy theories do you have?

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
2.2.13  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.2.8    5 years ago
I believe you are "behind the eight ball",

not a chance...  

Popularity and a majority of the votes is an indicator of the acceptance by the voters of their president.

BS. the national majority does not mean squat. and no one cares what the left thinks about trump/  "elections have consequences"   deal with it.

Professor Guide
2.2.14  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  bugsy @2.2.10    5 years ago

Bugsy:  Have you read the Mueller Report, listen to any media outlet other than the tainted Fox TV FAKE News, or, purused any of the thousands of articles about the Trump Administration interaction with Russia?

Russia had an entire INTELLIGENCE COMPANY dedicated to disrupting the 2016 election. Over 30 Russian Intelligence agents were named in the Mueller Report.

All of them were indicted, and, those in the USA WHERE SENT home by Putin before the election.

Trump campaign had over 100 contacts with Russians, including the Top Russian Spy in America.

Trump's top campaign official met with Russians, then, lied about in on National TV, etc.

Loyalty is an admirable quality, but, loyalty to a CRIMINAL is a crime.

Beware to whom you give your unswerving approval to, they may not be what you would like them to be.

The United States CIA, Intelligence Agencies, or, the FBI are not the enemy.  Putin is, and, anyone that assist them with undermining our country is aiding and abetting criminal acts.

Professor Guide
2.2.15  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  bugsy @2.2.11    5 years ago

Exactly, I was implying that by allowing the 2016 election to stand amid all of the abuses, corruptions, foreign government involvement is allowing the small states to govern the most populous ones.

74,000 total votes in three state tilted the electoral college to the DUMPSTER and opened the doors to widespread corruption at all level of government.

Trump is a CAREER CRIMINAL, not, a Savior of the Little People. He is Egor - come to eat them.

Professor Guide
2.2.16  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  JumpDrive @2.2    5 years ago

It is NOT a crime, yet.

But, I suspect, the dumbf**cks in the WH will eventally turn it into one with, of course, the blessings of the GOP (Government of Putin).

Give them time.

They have fu**ed up everything that this this CRIMINAL, TRUMP, touchs in his rabid frenzy to undo Obama's legacy and replace it with TRUMP's incompetence.

Will Trump's supporters ever realize what a MONSTER this criminal in the WH is, or, will they continue to suck FOX NEWS' thumb until their head explodes from all of the bull crap force feed to them hourly?

Professor Guide
2.2.17  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @2.2.12    5 years ago

My most recent Conspiracy Theory is "Right Wing Gun Nuts Love Their Guns Because They Are Closted Homosexuals Too Cowardly to Come Out of the Closet."

Our "research" is being conducted by reformed Republicans housed in a dungeon of the "Bird Dropping Institute, a Think Tank For Morons, No Idiots, Please".

We have to keep them chained up because they keep calling for their "guns". They love to fondle them, clean and oil them, and do "unspeakable things" to them.

The BDI's Research Team has conducted extensive (17 minutes and 32 seconds) scientific research, which is the basis of my newest theory.

Defectors from the N.R.A. have confirmed this hypothsis, but, where asassinated after they went on the record.

We use 33 rpm records to protect our collaborators, but, the NRA uses 45's to eliminate them.

The music business has changed so much in the last decade, that it is impossible to know who is killing whom!

It is an ongoing battle of Good vs Evil.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.18  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.2.4    5 years ago
Asking for "compassion" from a Conservative is.

Conservatives are "Compassionate" with persons …. 1 or 2 times. Not "Forever" though, when the same ones keep doing the same thing over and over.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.19  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.2.5    5 years ago
Additionally, recent information from the Mueller Report states that Trump's campaign had over 100 contacts with Russians.

And Crying Schumer has had donuts with Putin.

It's like "ALL Politicians" have NEVER spoken with Russians for "DECADES and DECADES. Weird ! jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

I wonder what other "Business" types have had "Dealings" with Russians.... and …. "Chinese people too (poor Joe and son) !

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.20  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.2.2    5 years ago
Not if you stop at the border to solicit "asylum"

You left out the "Port-of-Entry" thingy in your statement.

Professor Guide
2.2.21  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @2.2.18    5 years ago

I am under the impression that most Conservatives wear their CHRISTIAN FAITH on their sleeves, waving it in everyone face as if it grants them "SPECIAL TREATMENT", special powers to opine about things they know nothing about.

I would encourage you to read General George Washington's comments on Conservatives, that he made to Alexander Hamilton during the Revolutionary War.

He considered them "worse than Torries".

Exactly what do these "exalted, puffed up folks, who have the unmitigated audacity to  call themselves Conservatives, "conserve"?

It certainly isn't "hot air"! They are the biggest BLOWVIATORS constantly claiming that they alone understand the Constitution.

Conservatives certainly are not conserving the Earth's natural resources; clean air, and water. Conservatives continuously support Corporate abuses of employees, resources and our environment.

Calcified Conservatives look to the past as the path to the future. 

If a Conservative ever had an "original idea" it would bust their head wide open like a ripe melon.

Backward is not forwards regardless of how many time Conservatives claim that it is.

Nor, do these modern-day Conservatives stand up to budget overrides. Every Republican, so-called "Conservative" in Congress, just voted to increase the national debt ceiling to the highest level in the history of this country, while constantly claiming they are for a balanced budget.

Clinton balanced the budget, no, Conservative or Republican president ever has.

People can call themselves anything, "Christian", "Conservative", "Republican", and not be any of those thing, nor, understand what they mean.

Professor Guide
2.2.22  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  It Is ME @2.2.20    5 years ago

At the present time, Trump, the infantile lunatic in the WH, has closed down the bulk of Port of Entries.

When will Trump Idolizers realize that he is not their Savior, he is Putin's punk?

Cruelty is no excuse for "patriotism".

HATRED RUNS DEEP within the frighten masses fearful that the future will marginalize them.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.23  It Is ME  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.2.22    5 years ago
Cruelty is no excuse for "patriotism"

Cruelty is dragging someone else's kids across the desert, or your own for that matter.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
3  Nerm_L    5 years ago

So. what's the alternative?

If people are supposed to make a choice then there needs to be an alternative.  Or is the idea to offer no choices?

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1  JBB  replied to  Nerm_L @3    5 years ago

How about we quit demonizing the millions of poor immigrants who are plainly here to do the shitty jobs being offered by all those big American chicken, beef and pig processing plants and fruit and vegetable growers across rural America and maybe give all those working contributing otherwise law abiding immigrants who have been here for years and years, especially those with US citizen children and grandchildren, a doable way to stay here legally? 

I didn't think so.

So, I think the next best dea is to just declare undocumented migrant workers basically slaves, put them into camps and then force them to process pigs, and cows and chickens and pick our fruits and vegetables at gunpoint. Our Constitution allows us to enslave criminals...

Would that make you happy?

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
3.1.1  livefreeordie  replied to  JBB @3.1    5 years ago

No, just deport them

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
3.1.2  Nerm_L  replied to  JBB @3.1    5 years ago
How about we quit demonizing the millions of poor immigrants who are plainly here to do the shitty jobs being offered by all those big American chicken, beef and pig processing plants and fruit and vegetable growers across rural America and maybe give all those working contributing otherwise law abiding immigrants who have been here for years and years, especially those with US citizen children and grandchildren, a doable way to stay here legally? 

Wouldn't a better alternative be to fix the shitty jobs?  Why does the United States allow shitty jobs any longer?  What happened to labor unions?  What happened to labor laws?

Illegal immigrant isn't a demeaning name; it's an accurate description.  We already have an alternative for illegal immigration.  It's called legal immigration. 700,000 to 750,000 legal immigrants become naturalized US citizens each year.  Legal immigration seems to be working well and there have been few complaints about legal immigration.

So, I think the next best dea is to just declare undocumented migrant workers basically slaves, put them into camps and then force them to process pigs, and cows and chickens and pick our fruits and vegetables at gunpoint. Our Constitution allows us to enslave criminals...

Wouldn't a better alternative be to immigrate legally to the United States?  Legal immigration already provides a pathway to citizenship.  Legal immigration provides eligibility for many government support programs, too.  Legal immigration eliminates the worry about ICE raids and allows people to legally travel across the US border.  Why isn't supporting legal immigration a better choice than supporting illegal immigration? 

Do legal immigrants do shitty jobs?  And wouldn't providing illegal immigrants some sort of legal status mean they won't continue to do the shitty jobs?  Is the only reason for demanding lax enforcement of immigration laws to avoid fixing the shitty jobs?

That's not really a viable choice, is it?

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1.3  JBB  replied to  livefreeordie @3.1.1    5 years ago

Apparently ICE is just releasing most of them back into the community...

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1.4  JBB  replied to  Nerm_L @3.1.2    5 years ago

How do we turn jobs gutting pig and chickens into desirable American jobs?

They could pay Americans $100 an hour to do dirty jobs. Who am I kidding?

Do we Americans want all those $2.00 McDoubles and McChickens or not? 

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
3.1.5  livefreeordie  replied to  JBB @3.1.3    5 years ago

Actually 300 of the 680.  I disagree with that action.  They should all be deported if they are illegals

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1.6  JBB  replied to  livefreeordie @3.1.5    5 years ago

300 plus and counting now as the number released grows by the hour!

charger 383
Professor Silent
3.1.7  charger 383  replied to  JBB @3.1.4    5 years ago

40 years ago the workers in the chicken plants around here were locals   

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
3.1.8  Nerm_L  replied to  JBB @3.1.4    5 years ago
How do we turn jobs gutting pig and chickens into desirable American jobs?

Is it the task being performed?  Or is it production quotas, work hours, and working conditions?

They could pay Americans $100 an hour to do dirty jobs. Who am I kidding?

People do a lot of low paying jobs.  What makes one low paying job a shitty job and another low paying job a good job?  It's not just the pay.

Do we Americans want all those $2.00 McDoubles and McChickens or not? 

So, the demand for lax enforcement of immigration laws is so we can have $2.00 McChickens?  Why isn't that choice just monetizing illegal activity by socializing cost and privatizing gain?

That's just a Wall Street argument isn't it?  Lax enforcement of laws provides all sorts of economic benefit.  Just not for the people affected most.

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1.9  JBB  replied to  charger 383 @3.1.7    5 years ago

Der! People working in plants are "locals" in their communities today!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1.10  MrFrost  replied to  livefreeordie @3.1.1    5 years ago
No, just deport them

Yea, I am sure Jesus would have done that.. LOL 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.10    5 years ago

Sorry, but Jesus isn't a factor here. Separation of church and state, don't ya know?

We would upset FAR too many folks if we intermingled politics and religion.

Professor Guide
3.1.12  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  charger 383 @3.1.7    5 years ago

Republicans supported and continue to support the exporting of American JOBS to Communist countries, in order, that the Board of Directors, CEO's and investors of these corporations might make MORE money for themselves by shipping jobs overseas.

Workers in China work 10 hour day, six days per week for the princely pay of $1.00 per hour.

Americans, according to these CEO's are "to lazy" to work, and, therefore, they are forced to send their factories to COMMUNIST COUNTRIES.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
3.1.13  Nerm_L  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.1.12    5 years ago
Republicans supported and continue to support the exporting of American JOBS to Communist countries, in order, that the Board of Directors, CEO's and investors of these corporations might make MORE money for themselves by shipping jobs overseas.

Yep, Republicans (and Democrats, don't forget NAFTA) exported a lot of American JOBS to Mexico.  And the jobs sent to Mexico weren't low paying, shitty jobs.  In fact, Mexico needs truck drivers to get the stuff into the United States.

So, why are illegal immigrants walking past those Mexican JOBS (that used to be American JOBS) to jump the border for shitty jobs in the United States?  There isn't a language barrier for illegal immigrants in Mexico.  There aren't cages and concentration camps in Mexico.  And there are JOBS in Mexico; we know because we sent those JOBS to Mexico.

Wouldn't a better alternative be to take those JOBS back from Mexico?  If Mexico isn't going to allow illegal immigrants to work JOBS (that used to be American JOBS) then the United States needs those JOBS back for illegal immigrants that Mexico keeps pushing across the border.

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
3.1.14  Don Overton  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.11    5 years ago

That's one of the problems, the GOP has chosen to throw the words of Jesus Christ in the trash and make up their own, especially the trump administration

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1.16  Split Personality  replied to  Nerm_L @3.1.13    5 years ago

Mexico's unemployment rate is lower than ours, currently "up" to 3.6% ( June 2019).

Unemployment Rate in Mexico averaged 3.75 percent from 1994 until 2019, reaching an all time high of 6.42 percent in September of 2009 and a record low of 2.22 percent in March of 1997.

And it's been mentioned here many times before that Central Americans often do not speak CA Spanish, let alone the Mexican variant. 

40% of the Guatemalans speak one of 23 Amerindian dialects like  Quiche, Cakchiquel, Kekchi, Mam, Garifuna, and Xinca.

Central American Indians, their languages and their dialects/accents are routinely discriminated against in Mexico.

They are unwelcome in Mexico.  They are discriminated against even more than the indigenous population of Mexico.

Hence, they want to go farther, to the legendary utopia of the USA where such discrimination is at least codified as illegal.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
3.1.17  Split Personality  replied to  charger 383 @3.1.7    5 years ago

100 years ago they were also likely to be children...

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
3.1.18  Nerm_L  replied to  Split Personality @3.1.16    5 years ago
Mexico's unemployment rate is lower than ours, currently "up" to 3.6% ( June 2019).

Those numbers indicate a worker shortage just as happens in the United States.  What that suggests is that employment should be available in Mexico.

And it's been mentioned here many times before that Central Americans often do not speak CA Spanish, let alone the Mexican variant. 

So, the illegal immigrants haven't assimilated in their country of origin since Spanish is the predominant language in Central America?  Why should we expect illegal immigrants will assimilate in the United States if they won't assimilate in their country of origin? 

Central American Indians, their languages and their dialects/accents are routinely discriminated against in Mexico. They are unwelcome in Mexico.  They are discriminated against even more than the indigenous population of Mexico.

So, Americans are supposed feel guilty because Mexicans are the real racists and xenophobes?

Why don't we handle gun control the same way we handle illegal immigration?  Why don't we wait to do background checks after people get what they want?  Law enforcement can always retrieve guns or illegal immigrants later if the background check fails.

The alternative to illegal immigration is legal immigration.  Since a lot of migrants spend weeks travelling the full length of Mexico to jump the US border, Mexican racism and xenophobia doesn't seem to be an impediment.  The migrants can wait in Mexico while the background checks are completed, can't they?  Or are background checks an unrealistic expectation?

Background checks are background checks; they work the same for guns and immigrants.

Professor Guide
3.1.19  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Don Overton @3.1.14    5 years ago

Exactly. It must be stopped or there will be no United States of America left.256

Professor Guide
3.1.20  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Release The Kraken @3.1.15    5 years ago

The shame belongs to the criminal corporations that will hire illegals at less than legal wages to boost their "profit margins".

The shame goes to Corporations that abandon the town and people who help them succeed, even abandoning their factories and their environment clean up responsibilities.

These corporations followed a pattern which included borrowing money from their employees' Retirement Funds, closing their plants and moving their entire operations overseas where they might hire employees at $1.00 per hours, forcing them to work 60 hours per week, with no responsibilities for providing them benefits, because the Communist counties do that, as well as build their new facility for them.

The CEOs, Board of Directors, and stockholders quadruple their profits, while the cities and the former workers are left very damn little.

No one with a lick of sense is opposed to professional succeeding. Or, Corporations working to increase their "bottom line", but, these are criminal activities that Republicans have since Reagan passed legislation that benefits the corporations while punishing the communities and former workers.

It is the "Wanton GREED" that we oppose, not, smart people making money. Smart people who use their skills to rip off the communities, the governments, and their own workers are, for the most part as criminal as any thief.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
3.1.21  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.1.19    5 years ago
It must be stopped or there will be no United States of America left.

no left wingnut government left in the united states is a much better plan.

if ya think this all started because trump, and will end with trump?  think again.

democrat moderates who love our country, want to secure our borders and put our people first might get elected again but  today's lunatic left is not going to see the whitehouse again.  the progressive/socialist/communist BS will not sell anymore.    in short, marxism has failed to fundamentally change our country.  there will be no do-overs.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.22  Texan1211  replied to  Don Overton @3.1.14    5 years ago
That's one of the problems, the GOP has chosen to throw the words of Jesus Christ in the trash and make up their own, especially the trump administration

Bull-fucking-shit.

If a Republican mentions God publicly, loads of progressive liberal Democrats start whining about separation of church and state.

Get it together and decide amongst yourselves if you want God to play any role in govt.

If not, then stop calling for it. Is so, quit bitching about it when it happens.

lib50
Professor Silent
3.1.23  lib50  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.11    5 years ago

So you want Jesus only when it suits you? As long as it fits your politics.  Yeah, Jesus is all over that bullshit.  Don't think bad words are appropriate?  Only if spoken/written by a soulless idiot evidently.  Nobody is buying that religious crap from the right anymore, its clear humanity is not their concern, winning politically is everything and the only thing.  When exactly do employers like TRUMP meet their own actions hiring same people (to pay them less of course)?  'They break the law' and then not hold the top criminal responsible shows how much 'the law' really means to republicans.  

lib50
Professor Silent
3.1.24  lib50  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @3.1.21    5 years ago

See you've gone all in on the right wing talking points and buzz words.  Now define those words for us and link them to specific policies on the left.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.26  Texan1211  replied to  lib50 @3.1.23    5 years ago
So you want Jesus only when it suits you? As long as it fits your politics.

Clearly you are hallucinating. I have supported no such thing, and DEFY you to prove that bit of tripe--IF you can, of course.

People need to STOP calling for politicians to employ Christian or any other religious  orders' principles in politics in one breath and then whining about the intrusion of religion into politics with the next breath.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
3.1.27  Nerm_L  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.1.20    5 years ago
These corporations followed a pattern which included borrowing money from their employees' Retirement Funds, closing their plants and moving their entire operations overseas where they might hire employees at $1.00 per hours, forcing them to work 60 hours per week, with no responsibilities for providing them benefits, because the Communist counties do that, as well as build their new facility for them.

Why are those corporations headquartered in the bluest of blue Democratic strongholds?  Why did New York (state and city) offer Jeff Bezos a sweetheart deal to build a Chinese distribution center in Queens?

No one is fighting for labor unions.  That's why we still have shitty jobs in 21st century America.  All those city dwellers want $2 McChickens which will become $4 McChickens because of greed inflation and not increased wages.  And the shitty jobs will become shittier.

We were told (by Bill Clinton no less) that NAFTA would create economic opportunity in Mexico, Central America, and South America that would virtually eliminate illegal immigration.  Clinton's NAFTA was a Democratic response to Reagan's amnesty.  And Democrats hyped NAFTA as being the better, pragmatic way to slow illegal immigration.  Maybe that would have worked if Pres. 'I feel your pain' hadn't opened the borders to China and spread the pain around.

Why did a Democratic administration negotiate the Trans Pacific Partnership?  The World Trade Organization does not fight for workers or consumers.

So, what is the alternative to globalization?  What is the alternative to offshoring jobs?  Are we to believe that the bluest blue Democratic strongholds are going to give up multinational corporate headquarters to improve working conditions in rural chicken processing plants?  Not damn likely.

There are all sorts of complaints about Republicans.  What's the alternative?  If people are suppose to choose then there needs to be an alternative.  Or is the idea to offer no choices?

Professor Guide
3.1.28  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Nerm_L @3.1.18    5 years ago

Background checks for immigrants and guns don't work very well.

Dems under Obama and other administrations, including this diaster, Trump, have proposed a comprehensive overhaul of our immigration policies. These bills were all stalled, or, shot down by Republicans. 

The Republican Party is not the party of Conservatism. It has become the Party of Hate, the party of the KKK, the Neo-Nazi, the Confederate Flag Waving H. S. drop out without teeth.

It is the Party of Fear, Corporate Greed, and backward vision.

The Republican Party is the party of religious intolerance, hypocrites, Billionaires, Business Crooks, Multi-Millionaire Televangelists, and the lunatic fringe.

Professor Guide
3.1.29  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @3.1.21    5 years ago

I am afraid that you are using the language of Joe MacCarthy from 1950s.

If one is concern about Communist infiltration why is there not outcry about the three COMMUNIST LIVING IN THE WHITEHOUSE?

Socialism scarce tactics was the weapon wielded by The House Community of UnAmerican Activities in the late 40s and 50s.

It is Hannity's favorite rallying call to his legion of under-educated folks, fearful of the future, of minority, of global markets and countries who language they cannot pronounce.

A good policy is driven by Hope, not fear, research, not slogans, sensible meaningful laws that benefit everyone, not those that favor the wealthiest in our nation.

Trump is the problem, not the solution!

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
3.1.30  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.1.29    5 years ago

Trump is the problem, not the solution!

trump is only a problem for the lunatic/socialist/communist left.

If one is concern about Communist infiltration why is there not outcry about the three COMMUNIST LIVING IN THE WHITEHOUSE?

not buying what your selling... try that BS on someone else.

tks :)

Professor Guide
3.1.31  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  livefreeordie @3.1.1    5 years ago

Deport radicalized White Nationalists first!

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
3.1.32  livefreeordie  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.1.31    5 years ago

Sure if they are an illegal alien or even a green card holder.

[Deleted]

this is why President Trump must be re-elected to prevent the radical leftist Democrats from ever having the power of the White House

Professor Guide
3.1.33  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @3.1.22    5 years ago

Nixon was the first Republican to "openly reach out" to Evangelicals,; encourage them to get their congregations actively involved as political unit, in violation of the United State Constitution, in the political process.

Nixon, as all Republicans do, needed the numbers.

Our Founding Fathers, were, for their times, well educated men, many spoke multible languages, English, French and German. They also were familiar with Latin, Greek, and, and fluent in their own tongue.

Additionally, were sucessful business owners, inventors, lawyers, property owners, etc. who were selected by their region to represent their interest because they had obstain a degree of respect from their peers.

As well read individuals, they were aware of the trynany of RELIOUS ZEALOTS, and, the heedless slaughter of religious folks by other so called "Devout Religious Believers".

More people have been killed in the name of God & Religion, or, faith, than all of the wars to date, according to religious scholar Joseph Cambell. Nothing excites folks to kill like their RELIGION.

That is why these wise, educated, successful men chose to include the "Separation of Church and State" clause in the Constitution.

It was not because they were oppossed to religion, or, Christianity, rather they were "opposed" to the inevitable slaughter that would arise from the "Conflict" over which religion would be the State religion, and, my implication, the preferred one.

Unfortunately, Evangelicals, or, as I refer to them as "Fake Chistians", who communicate with the DEVIL by "Talking-In-Tongue" are HELL BENT on injecting their religious interrepation into schools, local, state and national governments as the ONLY valid one, and, condemning all others.

Today, many of the "wealthiest" people in America are "Televangelist". Was Jesus a multi-billionaire preacher who taught HATE"?

Professor Guide
3.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Nerm_L @3    5 years ago

Nerm_L@3:  The "alternative", in my view, would be to actually arrest "gang members, murderers, and drug dealers" crossing the border, not, low-level working factory employees.

Additionally, an "alternative" would be to put criminals in cages, not their children.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
3.2.1  Nerm_L  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.2    5 years ago
The "alternative", in my view, would be to actually arrest "gang members, murderers, and drug dealers" crossing the border, not, low-level working factory employees.

That's fine.  Wouldn't a better alternative be preventing gang members, murderers, and drug dealers from entering the country?  How would we do that?

You do understand that entering the the United States requires a background check.  Sorta like what people want for guns.  If background checks work to prevent criminals getting guns then background checks would work to keep criminals from getting into the United States.  

A background check is a background check; works the same way for guns and immigrants.

Additionally, an "alternative" would be to put criminals in cages, not their children.

The reason children are in cages is because their parents are also in cages.  But, remember, they climbed the fence to get into the cage. 

Wouldn't waiting in Mexico until the background checks are completed be a better alternative?

Professor Guide
3.2.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Nerm_L @3.2.1    5 years ago

Nerm_L, Exactly where do you get your information? 

Thousands of mothers with babies and young children, you claim, are climbing border fences to enter the United States.

Doesn't that strike you as odd? A bit difficult to fathom?

You know, of course, that Trump, our FAKE POTUS, real POS was installed in the Oval Office with the aid of a foreign power, Russia.

As well of an informed individual, as you appear, I am certain you watched the Trump/Putin combined press conference from Russia, where Putin admitted that Russia wanted and helped Trump get elected.

What you may not be aware of is that is not only a violation of our countries' laws but, of International Law, as well.

A veil of uncertainty still hangs over this FAKE POTUS, REAL POS, who, by many professional security experts standards, consider Trump to be an "illegitimate imposter" in the Whitehouse.

Additionally, his wife, Mother-In-Law, and Father-In-Law are all born and educated by the Communist regime in Slovakia.

Slovakia is the eastern region of former Czechoslovakia, a Russian satellite.

Melania, according to Trump, speaks "perfect Russian", but, not so perfect English. Her father was the highest-ranking Communist official in her hometown of Solvenia. All of her sibling, friends, and relatives were proud Communists until they broke from Russia.

Several former and current members of America's Intel community have gone on the record raising "RED FLAGS" about the possibility of potential "intelligence leaks" from these former Communist members, now living in the Whitehouse.

Oddly, Conservatives in America, who pride themselves as being SUPER PATRIOTS and vehement ANTI-COMMUNIST opponents have not raised a peep about the potential security breach these folks may present.

Several people, family members of the so-called, POTUS, real POS, in the Whitehouse, do not have the required Security Clearance and continue to work in the Whitehouse involved at the highest levels of our nation's security.

Republicans, Conservatives and Evangelical so-called "Christians" have NEVER questioned the POTUS on these serious security issues.

Why?

Today, at 7:30 a.m., Trump's former best friend, Jeffrey Epstein, a long time close companion of the Donald in the Social Scene of New York City died from an alleged suicide. Was it suicide or murder?

A similar question was raised when Khashoggi, an America resident, journalist, and citizen of Saudi Arabia was murdered, tortured and butchered inside the Saudi Arabia Embassy in Turkey.

Khashoggi was working on an explosive story about the relationship of Jared Kushner and Donald J. Trump's business ties to Saudi Arabia before he was murdered by the Saudis.

The veil of criminality hangs over this administration and is getting heavier and darker than any time in the history of our nation.

Don't you agree that "An Impeachment Investigation" into the suspected crimes of this president and various cabinet members is warranted?

It is no longer about a difference in policies that separate our two-party system, it is a question that runs deeper and darker than most citizens realize.

We do not HATE Trump, we believe that he is involved in far more nefarious activities that are extremely detrimental to the security of this nation and must be investigated openly and at once.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
3.2.3  Nerm_L  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.2.2    5 years ago

Per rant @3.2.2 -

So, impeach Trump already.  Allow Mike Pence to take the oath office.  No one is stopping Democrats.  Get on with it.

If the idea is to defeat Trump (or Pence or any other Republican candidate) next election, what's the alternative for enforcing immigration laws?

If people are supposed to make a choice then there needs to be an alternative.  Or is the idea to offer no choices?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.2.4  Greg Jones  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.2.2    5 years ago

The Russians did not change a single vote

lib50
Professor Silent
3.2.5  lib50  replied to  Greg Jones @3.2.4    5 years ago

How do you know?  Changing a vote isn't just hacking and changing a vote cast.  It is also changing minds because of bullshit lies and propaganda to push your preferred puppet and release damaging things at the right time.  Russia DID HACK into state election systems, by the way. And since Trump won't really let investigators do their jobs, nobody knows exactly what they did yet, but we all know they are ready for next year. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.6  Texan1211  replied to  lib50 @3.2.5    5 years ago

Prove that Russia changed a vote and maybe someone will believe some of the wild conspiracy theories frequently bandied about around here.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.9  Texan1211  replied to  Release The Kraken @3.2.8    5 years ago

I know, but apparently the news hasn't travelled to some of our esteemed members who still can't accept the results.

Seems like they would have been able to figure it out by now, but hey, it is kind of funny that they seem right on track to do the same thing in 2020 as in 2016.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
3.2.10  Nerm_L  replied to  lib50 @3.2.5    5 years ago
How do you know?  Changing a vote isn't just hacking and changing a vote cast.  It is also changing minds because of bullshit lies and propaganda to push your preferred puppet and release damaging things at the right time.  Russia DID HACK into state election systems, by the way. And since Trump won't really let investigators do their jobs, nobody knows exactly what they did yet, but we all know they are ready for next year. 

The Clinton campaign's emails weren't lies.  And Clinton tried to bullshit her way out of the mess.  Perhaps Clinton lost because too much truth was disclosed to the public?  The Clinton campaign was built upon bullshit that was too difficult to ignore; or disbelieve.

Bullshit was used to avoid changing people's minds, too.  Clinton did get a majority of the vote, after all.  Maybe Clinton needed better bullshit.

So, what's the alternative?  If bullshit is used to change people's minds and bullshit is used to avoid changing people's minds then more bullshit doesn't seem to be a rational choice.  Bullshit cancels out bullshit, doesn't it?  

How does bullshit give voters a choice?  If voters are supposed to choose then there needs to be alternatives.  What's the alternative to bullshit?

Professor Guide
3.2.11  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Nerm_L @3.2.3    5 years ago

Only one or two Republicans in the Senate have the courage to stand up against this obvious psychopath in the WH.

It takes a 2/3 vote to convict Trump. If the IMPEACHMENT were to fall short, Trump and the corrupted Republicans would do exactly what they did with the Mueller Report.

Distort, lie, conceal evidence, twist the facts to make Trump look like the victim.  Imagine making Hitler the victim.  Neo-Nazi, rabid killers are doing that.

Hate is nothing more than an infecting cancer that kills all who come in contact with its.

Hate, fear, suspicion are in our DNA, in primitive times they keep humans alive, 300, to 500 thousand years ago.

Total they are killing the planet, our environment, each other, and would destroy the world if we do not nip it in the bud.

Government based on HATE collapse.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
3.2.12  Nerm_L  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.2.11    5 years ago
Government based on HATE collapse.

Maybe that's why Democrats have lost so many elections throughout the country.  At least 900, as I recall.

Democrats implore us to HATE our past and HATE ourselves.  Democrats have convinced themselves that HATE is LOVE.

Gott strafe England!  ( Hymn of HATE )

We will never forego our hate,
Hate by water and hate by land,
Hate of the head and hate of the hand,
Hate of the hammer and hate of the crown,
Hate of seventy millions choking down.
We love as one, we hate as one,
We have one foe and one alone--

ENGLAND!

Until Democrats actually file charges in articles of impeachment, their Hymn of HATE is nothing more than an opinion.  Opinions are like butt chuckles; everyone has them and they point fingers at the dog.  Democrats are running out of dogs; Democrats are nothing but an opinion. 

Gott strafe Trump!

So, what's the alternative?  

Professor Guide
3.2.13  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Greg Jones @3.2.4    5 years ago

Greg Jones:  Have you read the Mueller Reports, read any of the media articles about the "Fall Out of the Russian Involvement in our Election"?

Adherence to a belief system at all cost is not necessarily a testament of truth.

The evidence speaks clearly. 

Professor Guide
3.2.14  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @3.2.6    5 years ago

The proof is in the Mueller Report.

However, one must first read it. Russia spent $34 million dollars buying Republican's in Congress from money laundered throw the NRA.

Russia spent a MILLION dollars a month supporting Russian Intel officers who wrote false, damaging articles and post about Trump's opponent on FACEBOOK, in some cases paying in rubles.

Russia hacked nearly every polling place in the key contested states. What do you think they were doing?  Making sure that the American Citizen got a fair elections.

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
5  livefreeordie    5 years ago

How dare Trump carry out enforcement of laws passed by Congress. Who does he think he is, the president?

just more of the hypocrisy of the left.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5.1  MrFrost  replied to  livefreeordie @5    5 years ago
How dare Trump carry out enforcement of laws passed by Congress.

How many LEGAL subpoenas has trump and his lawless admin ignored? 15? 20? 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  MrFrost @5.1    5 years ago

They will go through courts, just like those against the Obama administration that were ignored.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
5.1.2  Split Personality  replied to  Ronin2 @5.1.1    5 years ago

And the Bush Admin, admittedly few until 2007 when it became routine.

And Billy Clinton in the Lewinsky and Whitewater investigations.

And Nixon in that whole Watergate mess...

And Reagan in the Iran Contra thingy

Difficult topic to research but it seems that Carter and Bush Sr didn't have these issues.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.1.3  Ronin2  replied to  Split Personality @5.1.2    5 years ago

I never said that other administrations didn't force the issues into court. The post I responded to was a direct attack on the current administration; I merely pointed out that Obama routinely defied Congressional subpoenas- the solution to that is the court system.

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
5.1.4  livefreeordie  replied to  MrFrost @5.1    5 years ago

None.  Congress doesn’t have the Constitutional authority for those subpoenas 

Professor Guide
5.1.5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  livefreeordie @5.1.4    5 years ago

And, you, Sir, base your profound explanation on what legal basis?

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
5.1.6  livefreeordie  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.1.5    5 years ago

There is NO Constitutional Authority for Congressional Oversight of the Executive Branch. Only the power of impeachment or overriding vetoes

also, confirmation or rejecting of court and cabinet level nominees, and of treaties

“The theory of oversight responsibility in entirely the creation of the judicial branch and is not found anywhere within the four corners of the Constitution. Article I, Section 8, of the Constitution spells out the affirmative powers of Congress, mostly in rather restrictive, finite terms. Congress can borrow money. Congress can establish Post Offices. Congress can punish piracy. Congress can declare war. That sort of stuff. Nothing remotely close to oversight.

The theory of oversight responsibility in entirely the creation of the judicial branch and is not found anywhere within the four corners of the Constitution. Article I, Section 8, of the Constitution spells out the affirmative powers of Congress, mostly in rather restrictive, finite terms. Congress can borrow money. Congress can establish Post Offices. Congress can punish piracy. Congress can declare war. That sort of stuff. Nothing remotely close to oversight.”

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5.1.7  MrFrost  replied to  livefreeordie @5.1.6    5 years ago
There is NO Constitutional Authority for Congressional Oversight of the Executive Branch.

You're confused, obviously. 

Don Overton
Sophomore Quiet
5.1.8  Don Overton  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.1.5    5 years ago

It's call make believe and no base

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5.1.9  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  MrFrost @5.1    5 years ago

K. Conaway has violated on more than one occasion the Hatch Act.  When is Trump going to enforce that law?

Professor Guide
5.1.10  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  MrFrost @5.1.7    5 years ago

Why is it that those who call themselves Right Wing Christian Conservatives are so conveniced that everythime they open their mouth the truth rolls forth?

The Constitution is a difficult read for most people. It is a legal contract, a legal document, written over 200 years ago in a style and phraseology that is not common to the average reader.

Folks, scholars, lawyers and some of the most brilliant minds of every generation have vehemently arguded over it various meanings.

To proclaim that one has the final interreptation locked done is foolhardy, immature, and impetuous.

Constitutional arguments frequently come up for Courts to sort out, many going all the way to the Supreme Court.

What we need more of is "common courtesy" in discussions rather than bully-bully, even religious bully, constantly shoving their verisions of everything in the Universe down everyone's thorat.

And, being so pious as demanding that everyone agreed with their point of view.

Rudeness, name calling, and, personally bashing folks without style, to this poster, is sytematic of folks desperate to proof their interpretations for fear that they are wrong, and, therefore, might collapse if proven the "fraud" that they reall are, just like Trump, who they idolize.

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
5.1.11  livefreeordie  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.1.10    5 years ago

[Let's get back to the topic and it's never members of the forum.]

Professor Guide
5.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  livefreeordie @5    5 years ago

Cruelty, imprisonment without a trial, over-crowded, unsanitary conditions, forcing children to drink out of toilets, or, losing track of over 3000 children in their custody is not part of the laws passed by CONGRESS.

If the truth, as I see it, is to be told about our "FAKE POTUS, real POS, illegally installed in the Whitehouse with the aid of a foreign power", DONALD J. TRUMP, Con Man, it would shatter minds.

Trump is a mentally unstable psychopath who should be thrown out of the Whitehouse by any means necessary, in accordance, of course, with the processes and rights set forth under the United States Constitution.

Aiding and abetting a criminal is a crime.

Did Jesus teach cruelty? Did He advocate turning away those in need, or, worse, confining them to jail under cruel and inhumane conditions?

Something is "Rotten In DENMARK", Shakespeare said about the lies told to Hamlet, is it not so today?256

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.2.1  Ronin2  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.2    5 years ago
If the truth, as I see it,

The only factual thing you have stated so far.

Professor Guide
5.2.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Ronin2 @5.2.1    5 years ago

There is a certain level of background that one needs to determine if "the truth" is being told, or, just more of Trump's lying non-stop trashing of everyone.256

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7  Sunshine    5 years ago

You do know your pic is a kid in a shopping mall.

Fake shit as usual.

Krishna
Professor Expert
7.1  Krishna  replied to  Sunshine @7    5 years ago

[deleted]

Professor Guide
7.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Krishna @7.1    5 years ago

I'll wager that this was one whopper of a good retort. [Deleted]

For instance, one poster, who shall remain anonymous, seemly accused me of posting "More Fake shit as usual", without any proof to the contrary.

[Deleted]

I recognize the right of some folks, here, on TNT.com, that idolizes Trump and cannot see any of his faults.

However, slandering anyone with a divergent view is a bit lopsided.

Professor Guide
7.1.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @7.1.1    5 years ago

Well, said, if I say so myself. Well said!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7.1.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @7.1.1    5 years ago

Hell, I pointed out a mistake in a seed and the poster decided attacking me was the answer, not acknowledging the error.

Professor Guide
7.1.4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @7.1.3    5 years ago

Sometimes, I think the nutjobs are more interesting to read than those who seek to inform.

They demonstrated how driven they are by HATE.

Professor Guide
7.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sunshine @7    5 years ago

Yes, we, here, at Eat The Press - Do Not Read It, operate on a very tight budget, reducing us to purloining photographs that we use repeatedly to illustrate the author's point for the illiterate readers.

Our role, as "Urinalists" is to illuminate, inspire and inflame the sensibilities of the sensible.

Thank you for your post.

As a permanent, incarcerated patient of the Dick Cheney Nursing Home for Wayward Republicans, I rarely receive correspondence from sane folks.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7.2.1  Sunshine  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @7.2    5 years ago
Our role,

More fake shit...all of your posts are fake internet shit....seeds are totally worthless and full of shit.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
8  Buzz of the Orient    5 years ago

Hey, Hey, you POTUS haters,

YOU'RE the hatred instigators.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @8    5 years ago

Here Buzz, you can wear this to the next meeting of your club

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
8.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1    5 years ago

And you can wear this one...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @8.1.1    5 years ago

@8.1.1

Brilliant!

LMAO!

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.1.3  bugsy  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @8.1.1    5 years ago

I think he would look better in this one.

LGBTQ_for_Trump_T_shirt_Twitter_600_by_400-600x400.jpg

This is definitely one way to get assaulted by his own people, TDS inflicted Trump haters.

Professor Guide
8.1.4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  bugsy @8.1.3    5 years ago

I love the "War of The T-Shirt As A Political Statement", tit for tac.

They are very creative, fun and in a spirit of debate that is light-hearted and visual.

JBB
Professor Principal
8.2  JBB  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @8    5 years ago

Maybe foreign instigators on the internet might say so butt the consensus here is that our pressing problem is not with Islam or with immigrants. The crisis we face today is instability caused by the wave of mass atrocities America is suffering which are being committed by far rightwing homegrown white nationalist domestic terrorists. Who do you think Americans think has been The Instigator In Chief who has been inspiring this storming frontline of mass murderers? I do not think any sane person in the USA holds Trump's political opposition, liberal Democrats, responsible for this...

Professor Guide
9  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

Next Tuesday at 2:00 a.m., I will once again be performing at the Combined "Chuckle Hut & Do It Yourself Laundry".

Price of admission is in quarters. Per usual the more you drink, the funnier we get. Bring your own spirits, it is a laundry, you know.

Thank you, the management!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @9    5 years ago

If you spill any food or drink on your clothes, you will be in the right place to remedy it.

Professor Guide
9.2.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @9.2    5 years ago

Exactly, Paula, that is why the owners allow us to use their facility free of charge.

Because we get these mostly "alcoholic deadbeats" laughing so hard that they spilled everything on themselves, and, their clothes, so they have to wash them all over again, or, get walloped by the bouncer.

It is a win-win for our "betters".

JBB
Professor Principal
9.2.2  JBB  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @9.2.1    5 years ago

Amateur Hour? My Behind! You, Winifred, are no rank amateur hack! You got paid that time in Sun City. Or, was it Sin City? It does not matter now anyway. You were paid once and so that officially made you a professional hack...

JBB
Professor Principal
9.2.4  JBB  replied to  Release The Kraken @9.2.3    5 years ago

As an investor I'd think you'd be happy anybody will play a ghost town...

Professor Guide
9.2.5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  JBB @9.2.2    5 years ago

Well, let see, I performed in Hollywood, in Bevery Hills, Las Vegas, at Universities, and at hundreds of Open Mike Nights.

I have written for Richard Pryor, Paul Mooney, Pat Paulson, and a number of comedy teams, including four of my own.

Additionaly, I wrote humorous ads for advertising companies, TV/Radio and performed on air.

However, I must admit, no one, and I mean NO ONE has the the gravitas of The People Fish man. He is an expert on everything. Just ask him.

I cannot contrast myself with his accomplishments, can anyone?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
9.2.6  TᵢG  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @9.2.5    5 years ago
I have written for Richard Pryor, Paul Mooney, Pat Paulson, and a number of comedy teams, including four of my own.

Did they use any of your material?

Professor Guide
9.2.7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  TᵢG @9.2.6    5 years ago

YjrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg es, Pryor used half of a monologue on national TV show; Mooney still owes me money. Pat Paulsen and I worked together at the Gaslight Csfe in Greenich Village, on Mac Dougal Street, in 1963.

Cosby, Pryor, Woody Allen and many others performed around the corner at the Bleecker Street Cafe, where my buddy, and fellow writer Don Jonson worked.

Of course, I stoled my own material, and, diabused it, when I perform, because, I never could remember other folks' stuff.

I plerformed at the Frontier Hotel in Las Vegas in a satire called, "Sock It To Me 69", stage managed it, and contributed one liners. It was produced by Stan Dreben a top comedy writer in Hollywood at that time. He wrote for everyone. 

A comedy due that I created performed at the Ye Little Club in Beverly Hill before being run out of town on a rail, for "silencing", a hither before "laughing audience.

We perform befor the the Four Tops at the Redd Foxx Club in Hollywood, in 1968. They were the only ones in the audience and sat in the front row, three feet from the stage. They kept loading and unloading their guns, chuckle a few times, an stared at us as if we were standing in a Firing Line, instead of a tiny, tiny stage with sweat balls, as big as watermelons streaming down our face, neck, underarms, etc.

Additionally, my comedy team was featured at Six Flag over Texas in a show called "TV-BC", which I performed in, and, co-wrote in 1967. We performed 5 show per day, six day per week and, were paid.

I have performed at the University of Houston, Wright State University, University of Dayton, and Central State University (My  former "ALL MA MOMMA")!

To this day, I continue to perform at open mics with "low standards", in the Ohio, Indiana and the Mi. areas, when I get the opportunity, and am not drunk or confined to the Dick Cheney Nursing Home For Wayward Republicans.

I also wrote, or, should I say, scribled appoximately 195 ORIGINAL SATIRICAL ARTICLES for the Newsvine.com under a variety of names, because I was often kicked off for CoC Violations. (What is Cock Violations, BTW). I could never get a straight answer from the straight-laced moderators who thumped everyone that didn't swallow the program, hook, line and sinker. 

But, still, there is no way I could hold a candle (and ,I very much want to) to some of the profound writers, posters, and imposters, here, at the eminent The NewsTalkers.com.

TNT, as I call, it is ripe with disension, wicked wit, which makes it good fooder for satire, and is flooded, also with more than it's share of " Professional KNOW IT ALLS In Overhauls", at all levels of human thought.

There is no better place to share one work, than, here, in the warm, open, accepting, loving arms  of "twisted misfits, ex-viners needing a fix, and right wing cry babies".

My goal is to be accepted one day, as a low-level contributor (of, course, Hourse).

And, one day, prior to my "Expiration Date" (which is tatooed on me "bottom side") I, too,  desire to master the skills of my "betters", and leard their didactic secrets.

So, in short I must kiss a mile of asses before I might arise above the rubble to be at least seen.

But, I know that is nearly an impossible task!256

Professor Guide
11  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

Thank, you! Thank you! I love that sound! (laughter). I prefer it over "gun fire", the salve of right-wing Conservative Christians.

Professor Guide
12  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

Greg Jones:  Have you read the Mueller Reports, read any of the media articles about the "Fall Out of the Russian Involvement in our Election"?

Adherence to a belief system at all cost is not necessarily a testament of truth.

The evidence speaks clearly. 

Professor Guide
13  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

Sometimes, I think the nutjobs are more interesting to read than those who seek to inform.

They demonstrated how driven they are by HATE.

Professor Guide
14  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 years ago

[Deleted]