╌>

LIVE: FBI, police trying to determine motive in shooting that hit local ICE office Several windows shattered in NE Side office building

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  11 comments

LIVE: FBI, police trying to determine motive in shooting that hit local ICE office Several windows shattered in NE Side office building

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

SAN ANTONIO - San Antonio police are questioning a man who they have in custody regarding a shooting that left windows shattered on several offices in a Northeast Side building.

Among the offices was one that houses the Department of Homeland Security’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement division.

They said no one was hurt by the gunfire but they did find several shattered windows.

Officers said the ICE office is located on the 14th floor of the high rise.

They were not sure right away from where the shots were fired, or how they reached one of the top floors on one of the tallest buildings in the area.

Police also were not sure whether that office was targeted purposely or if it was hit randomly.

They later took a man into custody somewhere on Village Drive, not far from the shooting scene.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2  Trout Giggles    5 years ago

It's the Reichstag all over again

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1  It Is ME  replied to  Trout Giggles @2    5 years ago

The "DS"..... the New "SA" !

Threats and outright violence to secure votes and overcome Liberal political enemies. 

"I think abolish ICE is a call to action on several levels. One is the literal interpretation of abolishing ICE, which I support and I've said, you know, on multiple occasions that I don't believe that an agency that systematically and repeatedly violates human rights and I don't think that agency can be reformed," (AOC)

"My read is that 'Abolish ICE' is the demand, and defunding ICE is the mechanism to do that " (Sean McElwee, co-founder of Data for Progress, who coined "Abolish ICE" as a hashtag in February 2017.)

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.2  It Is ME  replied to  Release The Kraken @2.1.1    5 years ago
Julian and Joaquin Castro inspired the shooter.

Co-Conspirators. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
2.1.3  Tacos!  replied to  Release The Kraken @2.1.1    5 years ago

Gee, what are the chances anyone on the Left will insist that their rhetoric inevitably led to violence, that they have blood on their hands, or that they owe America an apology?

Pick a number between zero and negative infinity.