╌>

Did Jeffrey Epstein have painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red heels and lounging in the Oval Office inside his Manhattan mansion?

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  191 comments

Did Jeffrey Epstein have painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red heels and lounging in the Oval Office inside his Manhattan mansion?
Visitor reveals bizarre image inside pedophile's $56m lair

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Jeffrey Epstein had a bizarre portrait which appeared to be of Bill Clinton in a dress hanging in his Manhattan mansion, DailyMailTV can reveal.

The picture depicting the former president apparently lounging on a chair in the Oval Office, wearing red heels and posing suggestively in a blue dress redolent of Monica Lewinsky was in a room off the stairway of the Upper East Side townhouse.

The painting was secretly snapped inside the pedophile's lavish $56 million home in October 2012, four years after Epstein completed his sweetheart deal for prostitution of a minor and seven years before he was accused of running a sex trafficking ring of underage girls. 

The source, who asked to remain anonymous, was visiting Epstein to present a business proposal - an encounter with the pervert which included spotting a girl who seemed to be 14 waiting to see the financier.

The woman said she was shocked to catch sight of the portrait through an open door as she walked through the ornate home with her business partner. 

She told DailyMailTV: 'It was absolutely Bill Clinton. It was shocking - it was definitely a painting of him. It was a very provocative, sexual picture. He was wearing heels, a blue dress and his hand was in a weird position.'

The color of the dress seemed to be a pointed reference to Clinton's former intern Monica Lewinsky, who a blue dress during their infamous sexual encounter in the White House.

Epstein and Clinton were once friends, with the now 72-year-old flying on the now deceased financier's private plane, dubbed the Lolita Express, several times and on his own account vising the town house once - making it possible he could have seen the bizarre painting.

Clinton has however denied being on Epstein's 'pedophile island,' Little St. James - a denial which Donald Trump sought to cast doubt on this week.   

The presence of the picture is a new twist in the relationship between Clinton, his family and Epstein.

Last month the former president's office said he had not known anything of Epstein's crimes and had taken four trips with him in 2002 and 2003 - although flight logs showed that he had taken a total of at least 26 individual flights in the course of those.

One of Epstein's former sex slaves, Virginia Roberts, claimed she saw Clinton on the island for a dinner held in his honor shortly after he left office, and stood by the claim when questioned under oath. 

After the financier's apparent suicide on Saturday morning, Trump retweeted a suggestion that the Clinton were somehow involved in the death and a link to court documents setting out Roberts' evidence. 

17269338-7353967-image-m-44_156578619994

Epstein was found dead by suicide on Saturday after he was arrested in July

Additionally, Epstein's alleged procurer, Ghislaine Maxwell, was a guest at Chelsea Clinton's wedding to Marc Meezvinsky, at least a year after the time when Bill Clinton says his relationship with Epstein ended.

The origin of the painting is unknown. DailyMail.com has seen metadata which verifies where and when the picture was taken, which showed it hanging against a dark-colored wall in Epstein's stone fortress.

'Clinton' has his legs crossed over the arm of a chair, with blood red heels hovering over a rug that seems to bear the presidential seal. 

The shoulder of the blue dress hangs off to the side as 'Clinton' seems to raise a 'come hither' finger towards the viewer.  

The source who spotted the painting said she saw it while 'being led from the office to his personal quarters when we saw the portrait.

'It was through a door that had been left temporarily open by his housekeeper or butler.

'I thought, ''Why in the world would Epstein have that up?'' I didn't even know that they knew each other.'

Although she was stunned by the painting, her business partner managed to take a snap of the painting.

She said: 'He took a picture. I was mortified because there were cameras everywhere.' 

The source added that she was inside Epstein's home for around an hour and a half for the meeting, which had been arranged by the pedophile's then-assistant Lesley Groff.

The glamorous blonde was named as a possible accomplice and granted immunity in Epstein's controversial plea deal in 2008.

The source said: 'We had been in communication with Lesley Groff. She was the person who coordinated our meeting. 

'We were met at the door of Epstein's penthouse by a butler. He had a real butler - an old gentleman who walked with a limp. He led us to Lesley's circular office. She was beautiful and fabulous and so nice and bubbly.

'Then she led us into Epstein's private quarters which is when we passed by the open door and the portrait. 

'We went into his dining room and spoke to him about the proposal.'

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
2  Sunshine    5 years ago

Freaky shit going on there..

– A wall decorated with photos of director Woody Allen, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of Saudi Arabia, and a signed photo of former President Bill Clinton.
– A custom-made chess board with each of the figurines dressed in underwear, reportedly modeled after his employees. Creepy!
– A massage room filled with sex toys.
– A life-size doll hanging from a chandelier and a dining room designed to resemble a beach.
– A 20-seat dining table surrounded by computer screens and phones.
– A full-sized dental chair installed in his bathroom.

JBB
Professor Principal
3  JBB    5 years ago

Another question. Did Epstein really introduce Trump to Melanie on The Island? 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
3.2  KDMichigan  replied to  JBB @3    5 years ago
Did Epstein really introduce Trump

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4  KDMichigan    5 years ago

Well if anything this will make pervert Bill Clintons popularity higher among liberals.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5  Tacos!    5 years ago

I had a feeling Bill was skipping leg day and this just confirms it.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8  Sean Treacy    5 years ago

Nightmare fuel

It Is ME
Masters Guide
9  It Is ME    5 years ago

BLUE VELVET (Revised Lyrics) jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

He wore blue velvet
Bluer than velvet was the night
Softer than satin was the light
From the stars

He wore blue velvet

Bluer than velvet were his eyes
Warmer than May his tender sighs

Love was ours

Ours a love I held tightly
Feeling the rapture grow
Like a flame burning brightly
But when He left, gone was the glow of

Blue velvet

But in my heart there'll always be
Precious and warm, a memory
Through the years
And I still can see blue velvet
Through my tears

He wore blue velvet

But in my heart there'll always be
Precious and warm, a memory
Through the years

And I still can see blue velvet
Through my tears (Blue velvet)

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  It Is ME @9    5 years ago

I don't know what is behind the picture, but there is nothing much more disgusting than a man wearing a woman's clothing. Too bad we never got to ask Epstein about it. Too bad the female victims of Epstein have been denied justice for so long.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1    5 years ago

But President Clinton isn't actually wearing women's clothing.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.2    5 years ago

Oh that's reassuring....Since you know so much about it, please explain that picture to us.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
9.1.6  katrix  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1    5 years ago
there is nothing much more disgusting than a man wearing a woman's clothing

Meh. I see it during costume parties and it doesn't bother me. 

Regarding this painting - so far it hasn't been reported on any actual news sites, so I'm reserving judgment. Although Epstein was so strange that I certainly wouldn't put anything past him. He might have had a similar one commissioned of Trump, for all we know. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.8  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.4    5 years ago

Right, like he actually posed for that picture?

Give me a break.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.9  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1    5 years ago

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.10  Vic Eldred  replied to  katrix @9.1.6    5 years ago
so I'm reserving judgment.

We should all be waiting for the facts to come out. What bothers me most is that the justice due these women he victimized has been continually circumvented!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.11  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.9    5 years ago

The point? Or just your usual tit for tat?

katrix
Sophomore Participates
9.1.12  katrix  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.10    5 years ago

I don't know, if he got strangled in his jail cell, some might consider that justice.

Although life in prison would have been so much harder on him; I would have preferred that.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.13  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.11    5 years ago
'but there is nothing much more disgusting than a man wearing a woman's clothing.'

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.14  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.8    5 years ago
Right, like he actually posed for that picture? Give me a break.  

Thank you for your concise presentation of facts.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.15  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.14    5 years ago

14 hours ago -   Jeffrey  Epstein  allegedly had a  painting  of  Bill Clinton  hanging up in his ... the artist told the New York  Post  that he was unaware of a connection to  Epstein ). ... also  did  a  painting  of George W. Bush called “War Games,” which ...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.16  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.14    5 years ago

He didn't pose for this painting.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.18  Tessylo  replied to  Release The Kraken @9.1.17    5 years ago

Petrina Ryan-Kleid

Back to Profile
View:

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.19  Vic Eldred  replied to  katrix @9.1.12    5 years ago
I would have preferred that.

I would have preferred that as well - That he lived to name names and come clean!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.20  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.16    5 years ago
He didn't pose for this painting.  

Well, I guess that's final! 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.21  Tessylo  replied to  Release The Kraken @9.1.18    5 years ago

Is that something that makes you chub up?

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
9.1.24  Raven Wing  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.9    5 years ago

Giuliani looks far better as a woman. He should dress in drag more often. jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

Enoch
Masters Quiet
9.1.25  Enoch  replied to  Raven Wing @9.1.24    5 years ago

LOL.

Good one!

E.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
9.1.26  Sunshine  replied to  Raven Wing @9.1.24    5 years ago
Giuliani looks far better as a woman.

He does.  He has kind of a sexy Mrs. Doubtfire going on. jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
9.1.27  Raven Wing  replied to  Sunshine @9.1.26    5 years ago

Indeed he does. jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.29  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kathleen @9.1.28    5 years ago
That was the true punishment for him.

You have that right (as usual), but this way was cheaper!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.31  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kathleen @9.1.30    5 years ago

Yup, he lived the good life and got away with as much as HRC, but he eventually came to the end of the line!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.32  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.31    5 years ago

What is it that Hillary has gotten away with?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.33  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.32    5 years ago

Oh hello again.

I'm sure you asked this before, but don't you remember "Whitewater" or the Clinton e-mail scandal?  That was her they were investigating.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.34  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.33    5 years ago

What charges?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
9.1.35  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.34    5 years ago
What charges?

Wow! You never heard, huh?

Let me start with Whitewater:

• "Several pieces of evidence support the inference that personal documents which Hillary Clinton did not want disclosed were located in (Clinton personal lawyer Vince) Foster’s office at the time of his death and then removed.”
  • "That evening and the next morning, (White House counsel Bernie) Nussbaum, Hillary Clinton, Susan Thomases and Maggie Williams (Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff) exchanged 10 separate phones calls. . . . That morning, according to the (Department of Justice) employees, Nussbaum changed his mind and refused to allow the prosecutors to review the documents; instead, he reviewed them himself and segregated several as ‘personal’ to the Clintons.”
  • “On the evening of July 22, 1993, Thomas Castleton . . . assisted Williams in carrying a box of personal documents up to . . . a closet in Hillary Clinton’s office. The closet is approximately 30 feet from the table in the Book Room, where the billing records were found two years later. . . . There is a circumstantial case that the records were left on the table by Hillary Clinton. She is the only individual in the White House who had a significant interest in them and she is one of only three people known to have had them in her possession since their creation in February 1992.”

The independent counsel goes on to charge that Clinton “destroyed" personal records of her work for Madison Guaranty Savings & Loan, which gave the Clintons sweetheart loans. As a lawyer for the Little Rock, Ark.,-based Rose Law Firm, Clinton was retained by Madison to conceal from federal bank examiners a fraudulent $300,000 cross-loan in the Castle Grande real estate deal.

Her concealment of her role in this fraudulent transaction — including the hiding of her Rose Law Firm billing records, were the subject of an obstruction of justice probe by the independent counsel.

She worked at the law firm with partners Webb Hubbell and Vince Foster. Hubbell ended up a convicted felon for his role in the failure of the corrupt Madison Guaranty, where he embezzled more than $500,000.

White House deputy counsel Foster killed himself in Fort Marcy Park in July 1993, after following the Clintons to Washington to dutifully keep a lid on the “can of worms,” as he described it, that comprised their earlier shady dealings in Arkansas.

Clinton’s missing Rose Law billing records were the subject of no fewer than three federal investigations. These records, including a computer printout of her billings performed on behalf of Guaranty, were under subpoena by both Congress and the independent counsel.

They mysteriously materialized on a hallway table in the White House residence in January 1996 — conveniently after the statute of limitations in the case had expired.

Thanks to the missing and destroyed evidence, Clinton narrowly avoided criminal indictment.

Hiding evidence . . . destroying evidence . . . withholding evidence under subpoena. Sound familiar?

From Whitewater to Benghazi and Emailgate, there is a pattern of criminal behavior. Carly Fiorina is right: Forget the White House, Hillary should be in the Big House.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.36  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.35    5 years ago

You got bupkis, as usual

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
9.1.37  Raven Wing  replied to  Tessylo @9.1.36    5 years ago

True, Hillary was never arrested, charged in a court of law, tried and convicted, nor served any time in jail or prison. There is no comparison between her and Epstein. Only in the minds of those who try to make one.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
11  Sunshine    5 years ago

How can someone hang themselves from a bunk bed?

katrix
Sophomore Participates
11.2  katrix  replied to  Sunshine @11    5 years ago

It's possible. Either Chris Cornell or Chester Bennington (can't remember which - both hung themselves last year) basically did it by tying something around his neck and then backing up, or something like that.

My SIL hung herself from a bed as well while in a psych ward on 15 minute checks - if you want to badly enough, you will figure out a way.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.2.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  katrix @11.2    5 years ago
My SIL hung herself from a bed as well while in a psych ward on 15 minute checks - if you want to badly enough, you will figure out a way.

Not to add to the speculation, but there was a mobster who was held in that facility and he claimed that the sheets were made of such lightweight material, that they could never hang anyone.

charger 383
Professor Silent
11.2.2  charger 383  replied to  katrix @11.2    5 years ago

Former NFL player Arron Hernandez succeed in hanging himself in jail by putting something slick on the floor and jumping with something around his neck

katrix
Sophomore Participates
11.2.3  katrix  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.1    5 years ago

They're not wearing paper clothes, though.

It's really, really hard to keep someone alive if they are determined to kill themselves.

And it's really, really hard to stay alive if someone is determined to kill you.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
11.2.4  katrix  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.1    5 years ago

I suppose you could choke yourself to death with those sheets, though!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.2.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  katrix @11.2.3    5 years ago
It's really, really hard to keep someone alive if they are determined to kill themselves. And it's really, really hard to stay alive if someone is determined to kill you.

And it's impossible to keep someone alive if nobody is doing their job!

katrix
Sophomore Participates
11.2.6  katrix  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.5    5 years ago
And it's impossible to keep someone alive if nobody is doing their job!

Yep - whether it was suicide or homicide, this is very true.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.2.7  Vic Eldred  replied to  katrix @11.2.6    5 years ago
whether it was suicide or homicide,

And that is the question of the day!  I'm sure we will get answers

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.2.9  Tessylo  replied to  Kathleen @11.2.8    5 years ago

Agreed.  She was quite the enabler and  recruited many underaged girls for Epstein to molest and sexually abuse.  She might be the next one targeted by the 'president'.  She knows too much.  

GaJenn78
Sophomore Silent
11.2.10  GaJenn78  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.9    5 years ago

I heard on the radio this morning that the victims are now going after her.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.2.13  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kathleen @11.2.8    5 years ago
They also need to find that woman he was friends with.

Amazing how she vanished!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.2.15  Tessylo  replied to  GaJenn78 @11.2.10    5 years ago

Good!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.2.16  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.13    5 years ago

Did she vanish?  If so, she probably should go to where she cannot be extradited.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.2.17  Tessylo  replied to  Kathleen @11.2.11    5 years ago

You mean involved?

Yes, Dershowitz should be very worried.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.2.18  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.16    5 years ago
If so, she probably should go to where she cannot be extradited.  

Are you a fan of hers?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.2.19  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.17    5 years ago
Dershowitz should be very worried.  

He's so worried that he is planning or has by now filed a defamation lawsuit:

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
11.2.20  JaneDoe  replied to  Kathleen @11.2.8    5 years ago

I read that she was spotted in Los Angeles. 

GaJenn78
Sophomore Silent
11.2.21  GaJenn78  replied to  Kathleen @11.2.12    5 years ago

Hey Kath! It's going ok. Got the oldest all set for her first day of college (hope your girl is doing well) on Monday.

Oh, she's guilty as hell, I think I also heard authorities were also considering charges against her. AFAIK, she's not even in the US. England maybe???

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.2.22  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.19    5 years ago

He's guilty as sin.  

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
11.2.23  JaneDoe  replied to  GaJenn78 @11.2.10    5 years ago

I heard that too. Hope they do!

GaJenn78
Sophomore Silent
11.2.24  GaJenn78  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.16    5 years ago

I think I heard that she's not in the US. For some reason I want to say she's in England and I cannot remember where I heard that.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.2.25  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.22    5 years ago
He's guilty as sin.  

Oh really?  Can you provide us with the evidence?

Is he giving up his "Due Process" rights?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.2.26  Tessylo  replied to  GaJenn78 @11.2.24    5 years ago

She was at In&Out Burger just the other night.  I imagine her next step will be to flee the country where she can't be extradited.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.2.27  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.25    5 years ago

Yup, he's guilty.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.2.28  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.18    5 years ago

Why would I be a fan of this scummy bitch?  

I meant to say she would most likely go to where she couldn't be extradited.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.2.29  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.27    5 years ago
Yup, he's guilty.

Liberal justice, huh? 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.2.30  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.29    5 years ago

Guilty is guilty.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.2.31  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.28    5 years ago
I meant to say she would most likely go to where she couldn't be extradited.  

Ohhhhhhhhh.......now I get it!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11.2.32  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @11.2.31    5 years ago

Took you long enough.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.2.34  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.30    5 years ago
Guilty is guilty. 

So said Lavrently Beria

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.2.35  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.32    5 years ago

Once you got it out right, it made it easy.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.2.36  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kathleen @11.2.33    5 years ago

I just made some

GaJenn78
Sophomore Silent
11.2.40  GaJenn78  replied to  Tessylo @11.2.26    5 years ago

Well, hell, IDK then. LOL.  I'm wondering why they haven't at least brought her in for questioning yet. I'm surprised she hasn't fled the country yet.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.2.41  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kathleen @11.2.38    5 years ago

French toast with that?

FrenchToast-4.jpg

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
11.2.42  JaneDoe  replied to  Kathleen @11.2.39    5 years ago

You’re welcome.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.2.44  Trout Giggles  replied to  GaJenn78 @11.2.24    5 years ago

Hey, Jenn! Hope you are doing well!

Don;t we have an extradition treaty with the UK?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
11.2.45  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kathleen @11.2.43    5 years ago

It taste as good as it looks.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
11.3  Greg Jones  replied to  Sunshine @11    5 years ago

With a sheet that basically paper!

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
12  bbl-1    5 years ago

If the 'painting' exists, it would already be out.  Hannity would demand it.  So, where is it?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.2  Tessylo  replied to  bbl-1 @12    5 years ago

It does exist.  That was done by an artist who also did a painting about George W and no, he didn't pose for that either.  

14 hours ago -  Jeffrey  Epstein  allegedly had a  painting  of  Bill Clinton  hanging up in his ... the artist told the New York  Post  that he was unaware of a connection to  Epstein ). ... also  did  a  painting  of George W. Bush called “War Games,” which ...

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
12.2.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Release The Kraken @12.2.1    5 years ago

Why do you suppose he chose his wife's blue dress rather than the Lewinsky blue dress?  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.2.3  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @12.2.2    5 years ago

Why don't you ask the person who actually painted the picture?

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
12.2.4  KDMichigan  replied to  Release The Kraken @12.2.1    5 years ago

Supposedly on Epstein's island he had bedroom that was a mock up of the Oval Office with a humidor.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.2.6  Tessylo  replied to  Release The Kraken @12.2.1    5 years ago

Bill Clinton's got nothing to worry about.

It's this 'president' that has lots to worry about.