╌>

Man Corroborates Sexual Assault Claim Against CNN Host Don Lemon

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  23 comments

Man Corroborates Sexual Assault Claim Against CNN Host Don Lemon

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

What say you now, CNN?

Via Fox News:

The former boss of a bartender who earlier this week filed an explosive lawsuit against CNN host Don Lemon, accusing the newsman of a strange, sexually charged assault, told Fox News he witnessed the incident and corroborated his one-time employee’s claim.

In an exclusive interview, George Gounelas, who managed Dustin Hice at the Old Stove Pub in July of 2018, detailed what allegedly occurred on the night of the bizarre encounter at Murf’s Backstreet Tavern, which is located in the prestigious Hamptons area east of New York City. Gounelas is named in the suit filed by Hice.

Lemon, through CNN, has vehemently denied Hice’s allegations.

“Dustin worked for me as a bartender [and] we went out after work one night. We were standing there and he said, ‘Hey, that’s Don Lemon,’” Gounelas said. “Murf’s is a place you go to drink after you’ve been out drinking. We had just gotten off of work. So that’s why we ended up there, because we worked in the restaurant business. So by the time everything is done, we can only hit a late-night spot.”

Keep reading…

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    5 years ago

I saw a couple interesting passages on your linked article

“Dustin was in this shock mode saying, ‘Bro, did that just happen? That was disgusting,’” Gounelas said before explaining that he didn’t think it was too unusual at the time. “The whole thing is like, I go out in the Hamptons, I live out here, I have a restaurant, I get it, people get crazy. To me, it was just another thing. To [Dustin], he was like shocked.”

-

"The plaintiff in this lawsuit has previously displayed a pattern of contempt for CNN on his social media accounts," a CNN spokesperson told Fox News in a statement. "This claim follows his unsuccessful threats and demands for an exorbitant amount of money from Don Lemon.

I dont have an opinion as to whether Lemon did it or not.   I dont think its a million dollar injury though. He probably should have taken the 100 grand if that was an actual offer. 

Apparently that sort of prank is not unknown in the Hamptons. 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.2  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @2    5 years ago
Apparently that sort of thing is not unknown in the Hamptons. 

If it had been a woman Lemon's career would have been over and he would have faced the full force of the law for sexual assault, society would have seen to that.

But since he did it to a guy somehow that makes it OK? WTF.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
2.3  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @2    5 years ago
that sort of prank

is pretty weird. I've never been a fan of pranks generally, but this is gross. It's too bad it will get ignored because he did it to a guy.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
2.3.2  Tacos!  replied to  Release The Kraken @2.3.1    5 years ago

We'd need to have a national conversation. Chris Cuomo would be "feeling him" on the toss every night for a month.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3  Tacos!    5 years ago

Maybe the street vendor was out of roses? Maybe this is romance in the 21st century.

At the end of the day, I don't think anyone is going to care. The victim is male. Don Lemon is well, Don Lemon. No one is interested in defending the victim or bringing down Don.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  JohnRussell    5 years ago

I'm surprised no one has video. 

JBB
Professor Principal
5  JBB    5 years ago

That olde, "Smell my finger", bit is a crude joke but it is not a sexual assault...

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
6  Sunshine    5 years ago

The all high and mighty Lemon who judges people every single night is really a prick...who could have guessed?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7  Sparty On    5 years ago

Lots of latent gay overtones in Don Lemon or is he already out?

Switch hitter perhaps?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7.1  Tacos!  replied to  Sparty On @7    5 years ago

Nothing latent about it. He's been out for years.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  Tacos! @7.1    5 years ago

Okay, I did not know that.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
7.1.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Sparty On @7.1.1    5 years ago

i thought he was extra happy