╌>

Sarah Sanders to join Fox News as a contributor

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  5 years ago  •  132 comments

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Politics

aaaa2f80-fa39-11e8-8fbf-da9c00b689c4   Nicholas Wu, USA TODAY   18 minutes ago  

WASHINGTON – Former White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders will join Fox News as a contributor, the network   announced   on Thursday. 

The network says she will "provide political commentary and analysis across all of FOX News Media," and she plans to make her first appearance on Sept. 6 on Fox and Friends. 

"FOX News has been the number one news organization in the country for 17 years running and I am beyond proud to join their incredible stable of on-air contributors in providing political insights and analysis," Sanders said in a statement about her new role. 

More:   Sarah Sanders leaving as White House press secretary, Trump hints she may run for Arkansas governor

More:   From 'terrific job' to 'good riddance,' Sarah Sanders' White House exit stirs emotions on Twitter

More:   Trump's former aide joins 'Dancing with the Stars' 

"Excited to join @FoxNews as a contributor," Sanders wrote on Twitter. 

Trump had announced Sanders' departure from the White House in June 2019 in a tweet.

"After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas," he said, apparently referring to her work on his 2016 campaign – in addition to 2-1/2 years in the White House press office.  

"She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job!" the president wrote. "I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas – she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!"

Contributing: Christal Hayes and John Fritze

This article originally appeared on USA TODAY:   Former White House press secretary Sarah Sanders to join Fox News

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

[Deleted Faux 'news']

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2  Trout Giggles    5 years ago

Please don't run for Governor, Sarah.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.1  MrFrost  replied to  Trout Giggles @2    5 years ago
Please don't run for Governor, Sarah.

Exactly, she needs to be put out to pasture... 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.1.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  MrFrost @2.1    5 years ago

I was going to say something along those lines.  Great minds think alike.  

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  MrFrost @2.1    5 years ago

At least she would have a place to graze.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3  MrFrost    5 years ago

Sarah Sanders To Join Fox News As A Contributor

Huh? I thought she already was and has been for the last two years...

On a similar note..

If I am not mistaken, it's been over 165 days since the last 'daily' press briefing from the WH. Maybe that needed to take a break to come up with some new lies to tell. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  MrFrost @3    5 years ago

She will do quite well on Faux 'news' where she will continue to lie.  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  Tessylo @3.1    5 years ago

Yep. And she got paid 180k a year to literally do nothing but spin, deflect and lie while claiming to be a good Christian. Sickening. 

katrix
Sophomore Participates
3.1.2  katrix  replied to  MrFrost @3.1.1    5 years ago

She's a disgusting person. Lucky to have found another job where she can keep lying.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
3.1.3  Ozzwald  replied to  Tessylo @3.1    5 years ago

FoxNews needs the help.  Even they are having trouble finding ways to spin some of the shit Trump does.  Now they have Sanders who will simply deny he did the things, despite him doing them on video.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.4  Sparty On  replied to  Ozzwald @3.1.3    5 years ago

Well, she couldn't work at CNN.

She isn't nearly self righteous enough to qualify there ..... the hive would never have it.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
3.1.5  Ozzwald  replied to  Sparty On @3.1.4    5 years ago

[Removed]

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3.1.6  Raven Wing  replied to  katrix @3.1.2    5 years ago
Lucky to have found another job where she can keep lying.

Outside of Breitbart and Rush Limbaugh, Fox News is one of the very few medias that would have her. With her reputation and propensity to being almost as big a liar and exaggerator as Trump, I am sure she will be giving Hannity a run for his money. 

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
3.1.7  SteevieGee  replied to  Tessylo @3.1    5 years ago

She's a perfect fit.  The liar in chief's chief liar.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.8  Vic Eldred  replied to  SteevieGee @3.1.7    5 years ago

Let's see, "where she will continue to lie", "The liar in chief's chief liar".....I'm just wondering how many ways and how many times one can be called a liar? I have my calculator out counting up how many times. The seed simply says that Sanders is going to be a Fox contributor. From there the topic seems to be that Sanders is a liar. It could be done in one post.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.9  Sparty On  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.8    5 years ago

Haters gotta hate Vic ..... a universal truth to be sure .....

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4  MrFrost    5 years ago

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1  It Is ME  replied to  MrFrost @4    5 years ago

[Deleted]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @4.1    5 years ago

Let's just leave the reference of a real person to a Cow up there.  jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

[ Deleted ]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.2  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.1    5 years ago

[Deleted]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.3  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.2    5 years ago

[Deleted]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.4  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.3    5 years ago

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
4.1.5  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  It Is ME @4.1    5 years ago

[Deleted]

[Insults against one person, Sarah Sanders in this case, are not sweeping generalizations and are therefore not subject to moderation, as Sarah Sanders is not a member of NT.]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.6  It Is ME  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @4.1.5    5 years ago

[Deleted]

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.2  Tacos!  replied to  MrFrost @4    5 years ago

cow?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @4.2    5 years ago

Yes, cow.  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.2.3  MrFrost  replied to  Tacos! @4.2    5 years ago
cow?

C'mon man, she isn't exactly skinny. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.4  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  MrFrost @4.2.3    5 years ago

The whole family was quite fat.  Sarah was just young heifer in training then.  

JHWB4mDJQuO7ApIgs4Oafg2LJfM_2Ajz-NVDHlIH

Daddy fuckabee had gastric bypass didn't he?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.4    5 years ago

He says he did it by dieting.....but we in Arkansas know better. BTW, he's getting porky again

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.6  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.2.5    5 years ago

Oh of course, by dieting.  

Yeah, I noticed on his show, did you know he had a show, on TBN I think, I noticed he was getting quite chunky again.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2.7  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.6    5 years ago

I saw him on something recently and noticed that's he porking out

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.8  Sparty On  replied to  Tacos! @4.2    5 years ago

Yes cow ..... because body shaming is okay as long it's done against Conservatives and not Liberals.

Just one more way the left exercises it's "self assigned" moral high ground

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be."

- Socrates

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.2.9  Tacos!  replied to  MrFrost @4.2.3    5 years ago
she isn't exactly skinny

Sure, but so what?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4.2.10  Split Personality  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.8    5 years ago
Yes cow ..... because body shaming is okay as long it's done against Conservatives and not Liberals.
Just one more way the left exercises it's "self assigned" moral high ground

Sheer and udder nonsense.  When both sides do it, no one has grounds to complain.

For almost a decade now, "people" have made fun of Michelle Obama's shape, color, bare arms and at least a few current

NT members constantly refer to the former First Lady as a man or other disparaging comments about primates.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2.12  Trout Giggles  replied to  Split Personality @4.2.10    5 years ago
NT members constantly refer to the former First Lady as a man or other disparaging comments about primates.

Thank-you for reiterating that. But they never remember it or....something. Who knows with these people?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4.2.13  Split Personality  replied to    5 years ago

I have never heard that before...googled it.

Nothing about a goatee, but it was fairly common knowledge that Betty Ford and Nancy Reagan had some cosmetic surgeries.  It certainly worked out better for them than some other people.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.14  Sparty On  replied to  Split Personality @4.2.10    5 years ago
Sheer and udder nonsense.  When both sides do it, no one has grounds to complain.

For almost a decade now, "people" have made fun of Michelle Obama's shape, color, bare arms and at least a few current

Well then by all means, because someone before us jumped off the cliff lets make it a free for all and everyone can devolve into a perpetual goat rodeo shit throwing contest.   Now wouldn't that be nice?   Is that what you want?

I'm certainly not perfect in that regard but i can promise you i never devolved into the kind of hate speech on MO that you see here nearly every day towards DT, MT or other Trumps cabinet members like Sarah H and i certainly have never tried to put a cloak of morality on my shoulders like some here on the left do and claim some higher moral authority.  

Party of inclusion my ass.   More like party of inclusion but only if you agree with us.   Thats a horseshit attitude and you know it and if you don't know it you damn well should.

JBB
Professor Principal
4.2.16  JBB  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.8    5 years ago

Really, you are correct. It is wrong to degrade Sarah for her frightened countenance. She cannot help it God gave here two different faces. It was probably a birth defect. Of course, that does not excuse her being a no good low down money grubbing liar! She chose to bald faced lie to the American People! Or maybe, "Cow" is one of the nicer things Sarah Huckabuck Sanders could honestly be called...all things considered. She burned a LOT OF BRIDGES with Americans. There is nothing worse than a Liar For Hire...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.17  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Split Personality @4.2.10    5 years ago

Yes indeed.  One member likes to post memes of Mrs. Obama as a transvestite, with a penis.  One poster said 'she's ugly! So please spare me sparty.

[Deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.18  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.8    5 years ago

Spare me on the moral high ground for christ's sake.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.19  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.14    5 years ago

[Deleted]

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.2.20  Dismayed Patriot  replied to    5 years ago
Mooochelle was simply butt ugly

I've no doubt there are many among Trumps supporters who can't appreciate the beauty of a strong black woman. It's clear that some are scared of her strength and the fact that she could easily kick their lazy flabby diabetic asses while also scoring higher than they ever have on any intelligence test. But believing she's ugly is just their opinion, and they're welcome to it, but I believe most Americans would disagree. Michelle is the most admired woman in the world, not for her looks though many do find her very attractive, but because she embodies grace, intelligence, strength and poise. If it were purely a meat locker beauty contest where the contestants are selected for how slutty they can appear there's no doubt Melania and her supposedly "tasteful" nudes would win, but thankfully that is not what most people "admire" about women.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.2.21  Tacos!  replied to  Split Personality @4.2.10    5 years ago
When both sides do it, no one has grounds to complain

Those of us who don't do it to either side have grounds to criticize.

I wholeheartedly agree that attacking Michelle Obama for her appearance is despicable. I have never engaged in that practice and I would never. And I'm sure you would agree with me that two wrongs don't make a right.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.2.22  MrFrost  replied to    5 years ago
The old and ugly sow, named Hillary

Thanks Wally, for totally proving SP's point. I knew we could rely on you. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.2.23  MrFrost  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.17    5 years ago
Yes indeed.  One member likes to post memes of Mrs. Obama as a transvestite, with a penis. 

Or sitting on the shitter. Some people's fetishes are really sick. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4.2.24  Split Personality  replied to  Tacos! @4.2.21    5 years ago

I think I can offer the entirety of my online commenting on MSNBC, COMCAST, NEWSVINE,Minds, that Politicalforum.com, NewsTalkers.com and several others in the deep archives of the internet as evidence that I have rarely if ever body shamed a public official.  (never say never, it will be flagged as a sweeping generalizationjrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif )

In my old fashioned opinion, you either have class, and can make your point without getting in the gutter, or you don't.

I am glad to see we agree on this too.

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
4.2.25  JaneDoe  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.8    5 years ago
Yes cow ..... because body shaming is okay as long it's done against Conservatives and not Liberals. Just one more way the left exercises it's "self assigned" moral high ground.

There is a woman on a news site I visit who is constantly body shaming people and putting down their looks. One day my curiosity got the best of me and I googled her pseudo. Right there on the first page of results was her twitter page with her picture... 

It was a real eye opener, turned out she was twice as large as the people she was putting down and let’s just say she didn’t make up for that with her looks or personality. 

I almost felt sorry for her but it passed quickly... I just don’t understand the mentality of someone with a weight problem publicly criticizing others for having a weight problem.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.26  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  JaneDoe @4.2.25    5 years ago

That's nice.  

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.2.27  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Split Personality @4.2.24    5 years ago
you either have class, and can make your point without getting in the gutter, or you don't.

I believe that gutter can be straddled.

i , dependent on how classy those would be that i am exchanging with, can go either way, simultaneously, but it's because of a class, on class, i never taught or took

i'll go where ever i need to go

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.28  Sparty On  replied to  JBB @4.2.16    5 years ago
She cannot help it God gave here two different faces.

LOL .... Sarah has two faces?   There is no doubt in my mind, you regularly defend people on the left who are a hell of a lot more two faced than her.   Nah, you accept this only because she's conservative and you're hard wired to hate conservative.

Just one more case of left wing hypocrisy.   It pervades the fringe freaks in almost all aspects of life .....

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.29  Sparty On  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.18    5 years ago

When the shoe fits, put that sucker on and lace it up tight ..... so lace it up.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.30  Sparty On  replied to  JaneDoe @4.2.25    5 years ago

Most haters are so because they hate themselves.   The need is an attempt to bring others down to their level in their minds.

See that here every day here.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2.31  Trout Giggles  replied to  Split Personality @4.2.10    5 years ago

example at @4.2.15

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2.32  Trout Giggles  replied to  Split Personality @4.2.24    5 years ago

Since I've been told by some of the not-so-best-people on Newstalkers that I have no class I have decided to double down on that and prove them right. It's the only time they are right and I like throwing the needy a bone from time to time

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.2.33  bugsy  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.8    5 years ago
because body shaming is okay as long it's done against Conservatives and not Liberals.

You wanna see then go stupid batshit crazy? Call Michelle Obama "Moochelle". That will bring the TDS turds out of the woodwork, and usually the first word out of their mouths is "RACIST!!!".

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.34  Sparty On  replied to  bugsy @4.2.33    5 years ago

I try to stay away from that sophomoric shit.  

I'm successful most of the time and certainly don't post it every chance i get like some here do.

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.2.35  bugsy  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.34    5 years ago

I've never done it myself but it wouldn't be difficult to see the stupid come out with some on here.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.36  Sparty On  replied to  bugsy @4.2.35    5 years ago

Hillary is about my only kryptonite for that.  

I have really disliked that woman for a very, very long time.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
4.2.37  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Tessylo @4.2.4    5 years ago

Funny. Can't come up with anything meaningful or realistic so you resort to body shaming? Hilarious!

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.2.38  Raven Wing  replied to  JaneDoe @4.2.25    5 years ago
I just don’t understand the mentality of someone with a weight problem publicly criticizing others for having a weight problem.

lack of self esteem and self confidence. Thus it makes them feel superior to others by finding fault with them. 

There are many reasons a person can be obese that has nothing to do with food, or how much they eat of it.

My Great Aunt was born with a gene issue that caused her to be obese, and no amount of exercise or dieting could make her thin. In spite of her obesity she one of the sweetest and big hearted people I know, and she never felt she was not as good as anyone else because of her size. 

As I got older, those who made fun of her behind her back got my wrath, and it was not child's play. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.2.39  Raven Wing  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.28    5 years ago
Just one more case of left wing hypocrisy.

No it's not. It goes beyond party politics. Trying to tie to one political party is in itself hypocrisy, as both sides engage in personal humiliation and denigration of others they feel are beneath them.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.40  Sparty On  replied to  Raven Wing @4.2.39    5 years ago
No it's not.

Sure it is, hypocrisy is exactly what it is.   Especially coming from the supposed party of inclusion.   Inclusion my ass.   What a joke!   I'm not saying that some on the right don't do the same thing.   Some clearly do.   But are you honestly trying to equate the two?   The left clearly has been much much worse since 2016.   Especially in Sarah's case.

It goes beyond party politics.

No it doesn't.   She doesn't deserve to be treated the way she has been treated by the left.   No one does.   Not in the least.   Her main transgression for many of those folks?   She worked for Trump.   Well that and she's a Christian.   Doesn't get much more political than that.   For that she gets sullied, insulted and her family is refused service in public establishments run by TDS ridden leftists.   God forbid a gay couple gets refused a cake once in Denver but it's okay to kick Sarah out with her young family?   That's ridiculous and you know it.

You seem like a very compassionate person here except when it comes to partisan driven issues like this and i couldn't disagree with you more than i do in this case.   That you would support this treatment of another human being, like Sarah is being treated here by some?   It surprises me. 

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
4.2.41  JaneDoe  replied to  Raven Wing @4.2.38    5 years ago
lack of self esteem and self confidence. Thus it makes them feel superior to others by finding fault with them. 

It really just makes them look like an ass!

There are many reasons a person can be obese that has nothing to do with food, or how much they eat of it.

My Great Aunt was born with a gene issue that caused her to be obese, and no amount of exercise or dieting could make her thin. In spite of her obesity she one of the sweetest and big hearted people I know, and she never felt she was not as good as anyone else because of her size. 

As I got older, those who made fun of her behind her back got my wrath, and it was not child's play. 

I totally understand that. I have a lifelong friend who has constantly battled with her weight. She was picked on in school relentlessly. It really pissed me off and I would stand up for her. One day in High School we were having lunch and a girl just kept on teasing her, telling her she was fat and should have a salad, making her cry...That’s the day I was suspended...My Italian temper finally surfaced and I think she realized (a little late) that it is sometimes best to just keep your mouth shut.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
4.2.43  SteevieGee  replied to    5 years ago
The old and ugly sow, named Hillary, just let all the flab hang out. Mooochelle was simply butt ugly, and had no personality or warmth

Thanks Wally.  You have just made our point.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2.44  Trout Giggles  replied to  SteevieGee @4.2.43    5 years ago

But he doesn't know it...and neither does some others here commenting

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.2.45  Vic Eldred  replied to  Split Personality @4.2.10    5 years ago

BULL SHIT!  PROVE IT

Not only false, but a sweeping generalization of NT members

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.46  Sparty On  replied to  SteevieGee @4.2.43    5 years ago

Lol you have no point.  

And neither do all the other enablers here of the much more prolific "Sarah hate" that this thread clearly illustrates and champions.

Keep bringing it front and center for all to revisit.

Good job Steevie!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.2.47  MrFrost  replied to  Tacos! @4.2.9    5 years ago
Sure, but so what?

Hey, I like a gal with some meat on her bones, but Sarah is well past that. 

katrix
Sophomore Participates
4.2.48  katrix  replied to  MrFrost @4.2.47    5 years ago

She always looks constipated.

Maybe that's what constant lying does to a person.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2.49  Trout Giggles  replied to  katrix @4.2.48    5 years ago

I think the constant lying has taken a toll on her soul and it pains her

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.2.50  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.2.45    5 years ago

[Deleted]

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.2.51  Raven Wing  replied to  JaneDoe @4.2.41    5 years ago
My Italian temper finally surfaced and I think she realized (a little late) that it is sometimes best to just keep your mouth shut.

I can fully relate to that. My temperament is normally very calm and easy going. However, when the time comes that someone feels the need to push it too far, they tend to rue the results. 

I have no patience with those who feel they have the right to belittle, denigrate, or make fun of others for reasons that are not their fault, be it obesity, mental, emotional or physical infirmities or deformities, only to try to make themselves look superior, and don't mean to let them know it under no uncertain terms.

If what I say embarrasses them that is on them, not me, as they have no right to treat others that way.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.2.52  Raven Wing  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.2.49    5 years ago
I think the constant lying has taken a toll on her soul and it pains her

As it should. For her to hold herself up to be such a devout Christian, she makes me glad I am not a Christian, and that the deity she worships is not the deity I believe in. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
4.2.53  Raven Wing  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.40    5 years ago
You seem like a very compassionate person here except when it comes to partisan driven issues like this and i couldn't disagree with you more than i do in this case.

We don't see eye to eye on much political wise, and we are both entitled to our own opinion. That we disagree on this is not out of the ordinary. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  MrFrost @4    5 years ago

You're being unfair to cows...they are at least useful...

...unless you meant C.O.W.

JBB
Professor Principal
4.3.1  JBB  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.3    5 years ago

I am pretty sure all Bovine Americans must have appreciated that...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.3.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  JBB @4.3.1    5 years ago

Nobody's asked me what C.O.W. stands for

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.3.3  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.3.2    5 years ago

Please, please tell me!  I went to look it up the other day, didn't find anything.  

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.3.4  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.3.2    5 years ago

What does C.O.W. stand for ?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.3.5  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.3.2    5 years ago

sleep ?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.3.6  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @4.3.3    5 years ago

It stands for Crazy. Old. Woman.

My friend and I call each other C.O.W. and it drives the people at work nutz.

Of course, Sarah is too young to called old so the O can stand for obtuse, ornery, oblivious...pick your favorite.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.3.7  Trout Giggles  replied to  igknorantzrulz @4.3.4    5 years ago

see @4.3.6

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.3.8  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.3.6    5 years ago
ick your favorite.

oblong

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.3.9  Trout Giggles  replied to  igknorantzrulz @4.3.8    5 years ago

good one

how about oval

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.3.10  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.3.9    5 years ago

only when a #2 pencil is available

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

DUAvYAOUMAA6Njy.jpg

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.1  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @5    5 years ago

You already know what's wrong with this. I don't know why I bother, but I can't not point it out.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @5.1    5 years ago

You're right, Miss Piggy is much better looking and more intelligent. She never let that frog get away with a thing

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.2  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.1    5 years ago

You are so right Trout Giggles.  She also has integrity.  

JBB
Professor Principal
5.1.4  JBB  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.1    5 years ago

Sarah Sanders is a dead ringer for Aunt Lydia on THMT though...

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5.2  MrFrost  replied to  Tessylo @5    5 years ago

I would totally lay wood to Ms. Piggy. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.2.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  MrFrost @5.2    5 years ago

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  MrFrost @5.2    5 years ago

Hickory or mesquite?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5.2.3  MrFrost  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.2.2    5 years ago

Cherry. ;)

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  MrFrost @5.2.3    5 years ago

jrSmiley_101_smiley_image.gif

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6  bbl-1    5 years ago

Sarah going to FOX?  Why?  Can't be for the 'leg shots', right?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1  MrFrost  replied to  bbl-1 @6    5 years ago

Sarah going to FOX?  Why?  Can't be for the 'leg shots', right?

Ok that's just gross. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
6.1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  MrFrost @6.1    5 years ago
Ok that's just gross. 

Where is the minds eye bleach!! jrSmiley_85_smiley_image.gif

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
6.2  SteevieGee  replied to  bbl-1 @6    5 years ago

Fox viewers aren't just about the leg shots.  They're there for the...  ahem... news.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  SteevieGee @6.2    5 years ago
They're there for the...  ahem... news.

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
6.2.2  Raven Wing  replied to  SteevieGee @6.2    5 years ago
They're there for the...  ahem... news.

Trump said today that Fox News isn't working for them anymore. I guess that is why he had Lady Sarah apply for the position with Fox to continue to spread lies in his favor from there. Not sure how long that will last though since she is going to run for Governor.

I have to wonder how much she would be willing to sell her state to Trump if she wins.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.2.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Raven Wing @6.2.2    5 years ago
I have to wonder how much she would be willing to sell her state to Trump if she wins.

Whatever it costs for a six pack of dr pepper

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
6.2.4  Raven Wing  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.2.3    5 years ago
Whatever it costs for a six pack of dr pepper

Or maybe a six pack of cheeseberders jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Sarah going to FOX

Easy money. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
8  Tacos!    5 years ago

Least surprising news of the day. I have some compassion for all White House press secretaries. It looks like a high-stress, thankless job. Any one of them is a perfectly reasonable candidate for becoming a network analyst and if working that job isn't "paying your dues" I don't know what is.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
8.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Tacos! @8    5 years ago

Yea, but she OVERPAID

MrFrost
Professor Expert
8.2  MrFrost  replied to  Tacos! @8    5 years ago

Least surprising news of the day. I have some compassion for all White House press secretaries. It looks like a high-stress, thankless job. Any one of them is a perfectly reasonable candidate for becoming a network analyst and if working that job isn't "paying your dues" I don't know what is.

You aren't wrong, the difference is that Sarah would literally tell 10+ lies in a 20 minute presser. I wouldn't want that job for love nor money. If i'm honest, I liked Sean Spicer, at least he was entertaining, but it was Sarah that took the lying to an all new level. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
8.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @8    5 years ago

I might have had more respect for her if just once she had said:

"You know what...I just can't tell lies today. Write that down, I'm going to lunch."

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
8.3.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Trout Giggles @8.3    5 years ago

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tacos!
Professor Guide
8.3.2  Tacos!  replied to  Trout Giggles @8.3    5 years ago
When both sides do it, no one has grounds to complain

Every press secretary spins. Every single one. They do it as long as they can stand it so they can build the résumé and then they go take a network job. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
8.4  Split Personality  replied to  Tacos! @8    5 years ago
It looks like a high-stress, thankless job.

It was "thanked" for with a salary of $179,700.00 for which we taxpayers haven't gotten much recently as the traditional daily WH news briefing has all but disappeared.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.4.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Split Personality @8.4    5 years ago

Yeah all we get now is rantings from the lunatic as he's on his way to the helicopter.  

devangelical
Professor Principal
8.4.3  devangelical  replied to  Split Personality @8.4    5 years ago

I heard she has to wear a pony costume and saddle when the trump grand-kids visit now.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8.4.4  Raven Wing  replied to  Split Personality @8.4    5 years ago
as the traditional daily WH news briefing has all but disappeared.

Yeah.....it's kinda hard to find people who are willing to sell their souls to the Devil and tell that many lies for any amount of money. But, there are always some who have no qualms about it, as they have already done so.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.4.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  Split Personality @8.4    5 years ago
we taxpayers haven't gotten much recently as the traditional daily WH news briefing has all but disappeared

We taxpayers lost that privilege when the biased media got into debates with the White House Press Secretary, the last White House Secretary and the President himself. They acted like animals and therefore the President did exactly what I would have done.

5be40778e4218a65e775ad62-750-375.jpg
One picture that says it all.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9  Paula Bartholomew    5 years ago

The only thing she can contribute is her Trump trained penchant for lying.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
10  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    5 years ago

With so many of Trump's ex-whatevers coming out and telling it like it really is/was, I suppose he needs someone out there that can keep a straight face while taking up for his idiocy and bs.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
12  Sean Treacy    5 years ago

CNN hires Andrew McCabe, who  actually had been referred for criminal prosecution for lying, as a contributor, and the same people who are just  so offended by Sanders are quiet as church mice.

Perfect

luther28
Sophomore Silent
13  luther28    5 years ago

Just when you think you are finally rid of her :(

Me thinks much like Ms. Palin, her ghost will sadly haunt us for a bit more.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
13.1  Sparty On  replied to  luther28 @13    5 years ago

No is one is forcing you watch/listen to her.   Ignore her ....

There ... fixed it for you.   You are most welcome!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
13.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  Sparty On @13.1    5 years ago

The "Left" doesn't watch Fox News (so they say), so they are only Bitching to Bitch.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
13.1.2  It Is ME  replied to  It Is ME @13.1.1    5 years ago

Oh Nooooooooooooooooooooo !

Spicer is gonna be on "Dancing with the stars" ! jrSmiley_19_smiley_image.gif

Boycott ! jrSmiley_25_smiley_image.gif

Who actually watches that show anyway ! jrSmiley_87_smiley_image.gif

bugsy
Professor Participates
13.1.3  bugsy  replied to  It Is ME @13.1.2    5 years ago
Who actually watches that show anyway

The same liberals who used to religiously watch the "Apprentice", before Trump became a Republican.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
13.1.4  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  bugsy @13.1.3    5 years ago

I never watched that garbage. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
13.1.5  bugsy  replied to  Tessylo @13.1.4    5 years ago
I never watched that garbage.

Riiiiiiiight...

Tessylo
Professor Principal
13.1.6  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  bugsy @13.1.5    5 years ago