╌>

Trump claim doctors treating mass shooting victims 'were coming out of operating rooms' to meet him dismissed by hospital

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  5 years ago  •  16 comments

Trump claim doctors treating mass shooting victims 'were coming out of operating rooms' to meet him dismissed by hospital

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

U.S.

102b4830-25c0-11e7-a66a-23957430fe89_lat   Tom Embury-Dennis, The Independent   3 hours ago

40dccf7cbac90655a9a84b9b2728e0d6

A hospital in El Paso has denied   Donald Trump ’s claim doctors “were coming out of operating rooms” to meet him when he travelled to Texas and Ohio to console victims of two mass shootings.

"At no time did, or would, physicians or staff leave active operating rooms during the presidential visit,” University Medical Center spokesperson Ryan Mielke told local TV station   KVIA . “Our priority is always patient care."

Mr Mielke’s statement came after the US president, apparently angered by   reports some victims refused to meet him   earlier this month, lashed out on Wednesday at the media and claimed victims and their families actually “love our president”.

“When I went to Dayton and when I went to El Paso, and I went into those hospitals, the love for me – and ‘me’ maybe as the representative of the country – but for me, and my love for them was unparalleled, these are incredible people,” Mr Trump said.

“But if you read the papers, it was like nobody would meet with me. Not only did they meet with me, they were pouring out of the rooms. The doctors were coming out of the operating rooms. There were hundreds and hundreds of people all over the floor, you couldn’t even walk on it, so, you know there’s a lot to happen.”

Mr Trump’s assertion he was loved in El Paso was in stark contrast to a statement by the hospital at the time, which said some victims “didn’t want to meet with the president” in the aftermath of the shooting, which left 22 people dead.

Mr Trump did, however, meet with some victims already discharged by the hospital, including a two-month-old baby who was made an orphan after his parents were killed in the massacre.

The 73-year-old caused widespread anger when he was   photographed grinning   and giving a thumbs up while alongside the child.

The president also visited a second hospital in Dayton, Ohio, after a gunman killed 10 people outside a bar just hours after the El Paso attack.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

The megalomaniac just has to make everything about his stupid fat ass.  What a bloated disgusting ego it has.  

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Tessylo @1    5 years ago

The only thing these doctors might have come running to Trump about, AFTER they tended to MANY CRITICALLY INJURED, would have been to attempt to reverse his lobotomy 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.1    5 years ago

jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

I like your style.  

luther28
Sophomore Silent
1.2  luther28  replied to  Tessylo @1    5 years ago

Now Tessy, at least he did not claim to have healed the victims by the placing of his hands upon them. :)

I suppose my take on Mr. Trumps nonsensical tales is that the lies could always have been that more the outrageous.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.2.1  cjcold  replied to  luther28 @1.2    5 years ago

And here I thought that the laying on of tiny hands was a Trump thingy.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.2.2  cjcold  replied to  cjcold @1.2.1    5 years ago

He does claim godhood after all.

luther28
Sophomore Silent
1.2.3  luther28  replied to  cjcold @1.2.1    5 years ago

I suppose what tiny thing those tiny hands are placed on is the difference.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

“But if you read the papers, it was like nobody would meet with me. Not only did they meet with me, they were pouring out of the rooms. The doctors were coming out of the operating rooms. There were hundreds and hundreds of people all over the floor, you couldn’t even walk on it, so, you know there’s a lot to happen.”

jrSmiley_44_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_25_smiley_image.gif

katrix
Sophomore Participates
3  katrix    5 years ago
"At no time did, or would, physicians or staff leave active operating rooms during the presidential visit,” University Medical Center spokesperson Ryan Mielke told local TV station   KVIA . “Our priority is always patient care."

How rude of them - to save lives rather than stroking the snowflake-in-chief's massive ego. But as always, Trump has to lie about it. He needs major psychiatric help.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  katrix @3    5 years ago

He's a done deal.  Nothing short of electroshock therapy would help that waste of flesh.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  JohnRussell    5 years ago

I'm surprised he didn't say the patients were getting up off the operating table and coming out to meet him. 

freepress
Freshman Silent
5  freepress    5 years ago

He lies, about everything. The man is totally delusional.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6  Trout Giggles    5 years ago

"The love for me"

?????

Oh. My. Fucking. God!

The man needs therapy. And he should know, because he's such a stable genius, that doctors/surgeons do not break the sterility of the operating theater just to press the flesh of the POTUS!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

Some staff members had to call some folks who were already released and beg them to come back and kiss this scumbag's ass.  

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
9  Dismayed Patriot    5 years ago

“When I went to Dayton and when I went to El Paso, and I went into those hospitals, the love for me – and ‘me’ maybe as the representative of the country – but for me, and my love for them was unparalleled, these are incredible people,” Mr Trump said.

Well, at least he said one thing that wasn't a lie, "these are incredible people". Everything else in his statement was pulled straight from his vast, worn, echoing asshole pre-stretched by his pal Putin and the plethora of sycophant heads that remain stuck in it.