╌>

Fox News Host Jeanine Pirro: Dems Plotting to ‘Replace American Citizens With Illegals’

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  5 years ago  •  20 comments

Fox News Host Jeanine Pirro: Dems Plotting to ‘Replace American Citizens With Illegals’

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

a76e9ca0-ba9f-11e7-afbd-e700b0f36d78_dai   By Justin Baragona, The Daily Beast   27 minutes ago  

790a782d55992aa0e5c3809a878bed07
MIKE THEILER

Nearly a month after an accused shooter reportedly said he deliberately targeted “Mexicans” while killing more than 20 people in El Paso, Fox News personalities are still echoing the same talking points from the gunman’s racist manifesto, in which he complained about a “Hispanic invasion” of America.

Appearing on Fox Nation’s   The Todd Starnes Show   on Thursday, Fox News host   Jeanine Pirro   was asked by Starnes—who   recently likened   migrants to a “rampaging horde” of Nazis—if Democrats and liberals hate President Donald Trump and his supporters.

Pirro, who is currently promoting a book that Trump has already endorsed, took the opportunity to push a version of the “Great Replacement theory”—the   same racist lie   that was cited by the El Paso gunman and other recent domestic terrorist attackers.

“They hate Donald Trump—he’s the one they want to get rid of,” she said, in a segment   first spotted by Media Matters . “Their plot to remake America is to bring in the illegals, change the way the voting occurs in this country, give them licenses. They get to vote—maybe once, maybe twice, maybe three times.”

After decrying same-day voter registration and grousing about voter rolls not being purged, Pirro—who was   suspended by Fox   earlier this year for   questioning Ilhan Omar’s loyalty   to America—went right back to the far-right well.

“Think about it,” Pirro exclaimed. “It is a plot to remake America—to replace American citizens with illegals who will vote for the Democrats.”

Pirro’s comments come just days after the National Association of Hispanic Journalists cut ties with Fox News over the network’s   use of “invasion” rhetoric   to describe immigration, with the NAHJ saying Starnes’ remark about immigrants was the final straw.

In the wake of the El Paso slayings, Fox News has been the focus of widespread criticism for the extreme anti-immigrant rhetoric of many of its opinion hosts. Tucker Carlson, for instance, has seen a   further erosion of his advertiser base   after he called white supremacy a “ hoax ” just days after the shooting.

Read more at The Daily Beast.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

'After decrying same-day voter registration and grousing about voter rolls not being purged, Pirro— who was suspended by Fox  earlier this year for    questioning Ilhan Omar’s loyalty       to America—went right back to the far-right well.'

jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2  It Is ME    5 years ago

“Hispanic invasion”

When one comes "ILLEGALLY" across our borders flying a different flag .

"Invasion" sounds right to me !

invasion
[inˈvāZHən]

NOUN

the incoming or spread of something usually hurtful

an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain .

Unless your a "Liberal" !

Then all the Maroons are welcome, unless you want to really send them to "Liberal" cities !

Then those "Liberals" will hit back atchya !

I guess Gavin and California company forgot....they're a Sanctuary State now....until they don't wanna be ?

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1  Krishna  replied to  It Is ME @2    5 years ago
When one comes "ILLEGALLY" across our borders flying a different flag . "Invasion" sounds right to me !

Not surprising.

That someone like you would consider one person to constitute an "invasion"! 

jrSmiley_24_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.2  It Is ME  replied to  Krishna @2.1    5 years ago

Not surprising..... you would only pin point one flag bearer in the crowd, and ignore the thousands behind 'em, FOLLOWING They're LEAD.

According to the latest statistics from US Customs and Border Protection (CBP), 396,579 undocumented people were apprehended after entering the country illegally in 2018. Another 124,511 people presented themselves at ports of entry. In 2000, however, more than 1.6 million illegal border crossers were apprehended. In 2001, the figure was 1.3 million.

There are "REAL Countries on this planet that "Dream" of having an army that large !

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.3  XXJefferson51  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.2    5 years ago

She is exactly right.  As the local white working and middle class die off of old age they are replacing us with illegal alien invaders that they want to have normalized and legal citizens or at least voting by other means to replace us at the polls over the next 20-30 years.  

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
2.1.4  igknorantzrulz  replied to    5 years ago

Did you already forget

FORGET WHAT ???

Jeanine is a fckn nutter one of Trumps Racist Brigade....

HELL NO !

F Her and the racist agenda SHE IS PROMOTING

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4  lady in black    5 years ago

Another one in need of a rubber room...conspiracy theory nut job

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
5  bbl-1    5 years ago

Unfortunately, Pirro got it bassakwards. 

The dems are simply trying to replace caustic, mouthy non productive citizens with new citizens who are willing to "pull themselves up by the bootstraps" (heard that one before, right? ) and improve their lives to expand the promise and prosperity of America.

luther28
Sophomore Silent
6  luther28    5 years ago

"Fox News Host Jeanine Pirro: Dems Plotting to ‘Replace American Citizens With Illegals’"

Though we are in the land of the absurd, this just about pegged the buffoon o meter. But should it come to pass ( as likely as me growing hair on my forehead again), they will begin with Ms. Pirro, I myself grow weary of her nonsense.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
7  Paula Bartholomew    5 years ago

Wfe pirro.