╌>

U.S. teenager shoots dead five family members in Alabama: police

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  5 years ago  •  8 comments

U.S. teenager shoots dead five family members in Alabama: police
The sheriff's office said five people were shot, with three dying at the scene and two later in hospital.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Last month, a gunman killed 22 people and wounded another 24 in El Paso, Texas, while another assailant killed nine and injured 27 in Dayton, Ohio. 

(Reuters) - A 14-year-old American boy shot and killed five family members at their home in Alabama. The sheriff's office said five people were shot, with three dying at the scene and two later in hospital. "The 14-year old caller was interviewed and confessed to shooting all five members of his family in the residence," it said on Twitter.

It was unclear where the teenager obtained the gun.

The killings follow a rash of mass shootings in the United States, including a weekend one in Texas that left seven people dead and 22 wounded, including a toddler.

Last month, a gunman killed 22 people and wounded another 24 in El Paso, Texas, while another assailant killed nine and injured 27 in Dayton, Ohio.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    5 years ago

"Not News" . . . 

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @1    5 years ago

Anyone here that had been on NV remember they had a subject called "Not News" that you could choose when seeding an article?

I think we need that subject here-- we could use it for mass shooting as they are becoming so common that its almost like a mass shooting (at least in the U.S.) is no longer news....

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Krishna @1    5 years ago

You seem to be obsessed with shootings and gun deaths.

Why?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2  It Is ME    5 years ago

"A 14-year-old American boy shot and killed five family members at their home in Alabama. The sheriff's office said five people were shot, with three dying at the scene and two later in hospital."

The 14-year old caller confessed to shooting all five members of his family in the residence.

When trying to interview "The Gun", "The Gun" had NO COMMENT ! jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  It Is ME @2    5 years ago
"A 14-year-old American boy shot and killed five family members at their home in Alabama. The sheriff's office said five people were shot, with three dying at the scene and two later in hospital."

The 14-year old caller confessed to shooting all five members of his family in the residence.

When trying to interview "The Gun", "The Gun" had NO COMMENT !

Interviewing a gun?

What are you...some kind of a nut?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  Krishna @2.1    5 years ago
Interviewing a gun? What are you...some kind of a nut?

Could Be ! jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

The "Gun" does commit the "Murder" after all (according to so-and-so), so am I the one that's really the "Nut" ! jrSmiley_99_smiley_image.jpg

Is it nutty to want the actually perpetrator to "Speak Up" ?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3  Tessylo    5 years ago

Yes !

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @3    5 years ago
Yes !

I'm Crazy!