╌>

President @realDonaldTrump gives an update on how much taller he is than President Obama:

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  137 comments

President  @realDonaldTrump  gives an update on how much taller he is than President Obama:

EDpRmRqXkAACKUu?format=jpg&name=small

People are making fun of President* Trump today, again. They are so mean. 

The photo above is a take off on Trump displaying a chart this morning that had been doctored with a magic marker to make it appear that the hurricane was originally projected to hit Alabama. Trump had said a few days ago that the hurricane was likely to hit Alabama. When no one agreed with him , I guess he grew peeved or something.  So now he tries to rearrange reality to fit his wishes or cover his ass.  This is the president of the United States people. 

EDo1W54VAAEfI_3?format=jpg&name=small

dDdUEpNa?format=jpg&name=small

Trump Used Doctored Hurricane Dorian Forecast Map Backing False Claim That Alabama Was in Its Path

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-used-doctored-hurricane-dorian-forecast-map-backing-false-claim-that-alabama-was-in-its-path?ref=wrap

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

trump_embarrassment.png?w=620

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1  arkpdx  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

And the BS just keeps on flowing from the left and the usual suspects

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  arkpdx @1.1    5 years ago

What BS?  You do have eyes to see, correct? 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.2  arkpdx  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    5 years ago

Of course I do. How duo you think I found the BS in the first place 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1.3  igknorantzrulz  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.2    5 years ago

Trump didnt lie about forecast ?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1.4  igknorantzrulz  replied to  arkpdx @1.1    5 years ago

Here's my comment from last night on another seed

"Just saw this breaking news,

Trump has claimed that Denmark has lowered its bidding minimal on Greenland, after the Danish Queen with coffee, found out, besides Alabama, Greenland is also in the direct path of Dorian, now a Class 7 Hurricane, after skipping 6th  and being held back from 8th grade A Bullsheet ! With his black

Sharppee, Trump has schived the White empowered Tower, all Soggy now      /S

So a guy who disagrees with climate change being real, and AOC agrees with 97% of scientists who believe it IS REAL,

and most on this thread believe with, the guy, and against so many scientists ????

How were so many people even born...did their parents choose the Rythym method over the Scientific one ???

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
1.1.5  al Jizzerror  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.1.4    5 years ago
the Rythym method

The Rythym method created a whole generation - the baby boomers.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
1.1.6  al Jizzerror  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.1.3    5 years ago
Trump didnt lie about forecast ?

At first he was just wrong about Dorian being projected to hit Alabama.

Butt, since he can't admit he made a mistake, he has been lying about it ever since.  And using his sharpie to back up his lies.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1.7  igknorantzrulz  replied to  al Jizzerror @1.1.5    5 years ago

maybe Tim Apple Cooked up this obvious Alabama omission...

or maybe Putin told him what the REAL forecast was,

or the King of Saudi Arabia ? ? ?

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.1.8  cjcold  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.1.3    5 years ago

According to Trump the scientific reality of AGW is a Chinese hoax.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1.1.9  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    5 years ago

And, here we go again folks - talking about really, really serious shyte.

Wow.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.10  Tessylo  replied to  1stwarrior @1.1.9    5 years ago

Like Badfish's Michelle Obama has a penis thread?

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
1.1.11  al Jizzerror  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.10    5 years ago
Like Badfish's Michelle Obama has a penis thread?

I haven't bothered to read that shit.

Don't you think it's weird that some guys seem to suffer from penis envy?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.12  MrFrost  replied to  al Jizzerror @1.1.11    5 years ago

Yea, I see articles like that and think they have a serious "chicks with dicks" fetish. Some seriously sick people out there. 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.1.13  cjcold  replied to  Tessylo @1.1.10    5 years ago

Michelle Obama for President. She has my vote.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1.14  igknorantzrulz  replied to  cjcold @1.1.13    5 years ago

According to some fish, she's definitely got big enough balls to be potUS, but there's no way she could be a bigger Dick than our current D.I.C.    (Dick In Chief)

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago
602rQG2P_bigger.png
@cenkuygur
·
6h
Replying to
People think this is funny but the President just drew on a Weather Service map with a Sharpie to lie to people about where the storm is going - that's full-blown mental. People aren't getting it - the president is mentally unstable! He must be removed from office. #25thAmendment

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @2    5 years ago
Holly Lee
@LeeHolly81
Replying to
REPORTER: That map you showed us today, it looked like it almost had like a Sharpie on it.
TRUMP: I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3  MrFrost    5 years ago

Nice to know this worthless retard has so much spare time to worry about meaningless shit. 

Here is a photo of trump standing next to President Obama... Same height, and if we discount that dead ferret on trumps head, Obama is actually taller, (and a hell of a lot thinner). 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  MrFrost @3    5 years ago

My depth perception isn't that great...because ya know.... -> that's 6 inches...but

Looks to me like Obama is at least a 1/2 to an inch taller than the orangutan

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4  MrFrost    5 years ago

Trump Used Doctored Hurricane Dorian Forecast Map Backing False Claim That Alabama Was In Its Path

Trump has the IQ of a turnip. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  MrFrost @4    5 years ago
NOAA did not immediately return a request for a statement about the altered forecast map, which has the agency’s official logo.

The White House did not return requests for comment for this story.

Altering official government weather forecasts isn’t just a cause for concern — it’s actually  illegal .

Per 18 U.S. Code 2074, which addresses false weather reports, “Whoever knowingly issues or publishes any counterfeit weather forecast or warning of weather conditions falsely representing such forecast or warning to have been issued or published by the Weather Bureau,  United States  Signal Service, or other branch of the Government service, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ninety days, or both.”

That law applies to what is now known as NOAA’s National Weather Service, which contains the National Hurricane Center.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    5 years ago

So we hear from the forever anti-Trumpers. I got bad news - here is the original map projections:

EDp03OAWkAE36Sl?format=jpg&name=small

CNN & MSNBC apologies not accepted!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.1    5 years ago

No apologies are going to be offered to the lyingist liar of all liars.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.2    5 years ago

And you're gonna beat him with what? One of those turds running in the DNC primaries?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.4  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.1    5 years ago

Vic, don't embarrass yourself. Trump is not worth it.

The map you are showing was relevant on Aug 28. Trump made his tweet about Alabama on Sep.1, 4 days later.  There were three or four subsequent maps between Aug 28th and when Trump made his tweet about Alabama, which showed the hurricane moving away from Alabama.  

The National Hurricane Service immediately corrected Trump after his Sept. 1 tweet, in order to reassure Alabama that they were not going to be in the path of the hurricane. 

Trump was giving his twitter followers thoroughly stale and outdated information. He's the president of the United States, if anyone should be dispensing current and accurate information it should be him. He didnt. 

Then he draws on a National Hurricane Service map with a magic marker simply in order to make his inaccurate prediction of Sep. 1 look "good" (jrSmiley_30_smiley_image.gif ). 

Trump made a fool out of himself yesterday. Period. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.4    5 years ago
The map you are showing was relevant on Aug 28. Trump made his tweet about Alabama on Sep.1, 4 days later.

I know all about it! And who was first to point out the President trying to cover his misstatement?:

Fox correctly reported that this was not the map issued by the government.

But here is the thing, If the media didn't react with their "We got him!" knee jerk reaction, the President most likely wouldn't be so paranoid. Try and remember when Obama once made a silly mistake. He once said that Abraham Lincoln founded the Republican Party. (probably confused because Lincoln was the first GOP President). How did the media handle that?  PBS deleted the comment from the text of Obama's speech:

Here is what Obama said according to the New York Times:

“We all remember Abraham Lincoln as the leader who saved our Union.  Founder of the Republican Party.  But in the middle of a civil war, he was also a leader who looked to the future — a Republican President who mobilized government to build the Transcontinental Railroad — (applause) — launch the National Academy of Sciences, set up the first land grant colleges.  (Applause.)  And leaders of both parties have followed the example he set.”

Here is what PBS reported:

“We all remember Abraham Lincoln as the leader who saved our Union.  But in the middle of a Civil War, he was also a leader who looked to the future – a Republican president who mobilized government to build the transcontinental railroad; launch the National Academy of Sciences; and set up the first land grant colleges.  And leaders of both parties have followed the example he set.”

PBS corrected the transcript after objections (and suspicions) were raised by its posting."

I'm sure you wouldn't be touting an article about Obama's gaffe, much less the media covering his ass!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.6  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.5    5 years ago

When Obama found out was he was wrong, did he take a magic marker and go back and try and doctor the transcripts?  Did he try to manipulate the video to erase it? 

There is NO excuse for Trump.  The map he tweeted about was four days old when he tweeted about it. The NHS had to immediately correct him.  He is the one who should have left well enough alone yesterday instead of bringing out a ridiculous map that he drew on to try and save face.  Everyone was like, WTF is this? 

katrix
Sophomore Participates
4.1.7  katrix  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.5    5 years ago
After his remarks, various news outlets and cable news channels quickly moved to condemn Trump's doctored map and set the record straight, including Fox News, the president's favorite network.

I find it sad that it's so rare for Fox News to print any facts that are critical of Trump, that Newsweek actually felt it worthy of commenting on. Although they said nothing about Fox being first to condemn it; it was just the most notable outlet to do so, since Fox generally acts like Trump's state-run media and Trump sees it that way.

Of course, while it's still on Fox, it's in tiny letters underneath a huge title about how Trump's poor beleaguered supporters are being mocked for supporting such an idiotic, ignorant liar, and how some people are suggesting boycotts of Trump-supporter owned businesses so they're not contributing financially to Trump's re-election.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.8  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.6    5 years ago
When Obama found out was he was wrong, did he take a magic marker and go back and try and doctor the transcripts?  Did he try to manipulate the video to erase it? 

Why would he - it was never an issue. This is the basis of another article?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.9  Vic Eldred  replied to  katrix @4.1.7    5 years ago

How about the media admitting their errors, such as their approach to the 2016 election or their years-long claim that Trump was a traitor who colluded with Russia to steal the election!  Those were major errors!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.10  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.9    5 years ago

The truth aren't errors.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.11  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.9    5 years ago

Donald Trump has never ever ever been qualified or fit to serve as president of the United States. And he demonstrates that every day. 

I always get a good laugh when Trumpsters complain that the media has not been fair to Trump. The media has been way more than fair to him. Not one of them has called him out publicly (to his face, at a press Q and A, or in a one on one interview) for his mountain of lies and idiocies. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.12  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.11    5 years ago
Donald Trump has never ever ever been qualified or fit to serve as president of the United States.

And who Is ?

The ones that have been there for decades that helped 'cause the issues Trump deals with now ?

Those People ?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.13  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    5 years ago

LMAO......Alabama be safe!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.14  MrFrost  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.5    5 years ago

Trump lied, then he lied to try and cover up the lie then used a magic marker to try to justify his other lies. Jesus Vic, you cannot defend it, just let it go. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.15  MrFrost  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.9    5 years ago
Trump was a traitor who colluded with Russia to steal the election!

Um, he actually did do that Vic, it says so right there in the Mueller report that you didn't read. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
4.1.16  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  MrFrost @4.1.15    5 years ago
it says so right there in the Mueller report that

No, no it doesn't.

" [T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

Further, he stated that no Americans colluded with Russia. The only possibly damning thing that was left open was whether there was obstruction.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
4.1.17  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.1    5 years ago

Look at the data on the map....28AUG, and he gave his projection 4SEP...… using a map projection SEVEN DAYS OLD!

katrix
Sophomore Participates
4.1.18  katrix  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4.1.17    5 years ago

I'm glad I don't have to depend on Trump to save my life and property. What a useless person in an emergency - or any other time.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
4.1.19  katrix  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4.1.17    5 years ago

Oh, and he claimed he'd never heard of a Cat 5 ... "A Category 5 is something that I don't know that I've even heard the term, other than I know it's there. That's the ultimate." 

And this is the man in charge of FEMA.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
4.1.20  al Jizzerror  replied to  katrix @4.1.19    5 years ago
Oh, and he claimed he'd never heard of a Cat 5 ... "A Category 5 is something that I don't know that I've even heard the term, other than I know it's there. That's the ultimate." 

There have been five "Cat 5 hurricanes" during his administration.  I guess he doesn't remember saying "I've never even heard of a Cat 5" on each occasion. 

Matthew October 1, 2016 12 165 mph (270 km/h) 934 hPa (27.58 inHg) Antilles, Venezuela, Colombia
United States East Coast, Atlantic Canada
603 $15.1 billion [47]
Irma September 5–9, 2017 72 180 mph (285 km/h) 914 hPa (26.99 inHg) Cape Verde, The Caribbean, British Virgin Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands, Cuba, Florida
138 $64.8 billion [48]
Maria September 18–20, 2017 28.25 175 mph (280 km/h) 908 hPa (26.81 inHg) Lesser Antilles, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Turks and Caicos Islands 3,057 $91.6 billion [49]
Michael October 10, 2018 0.5 160 mph (260 km/h) 919 hPa (27.14 inHg) Central America, United States Gulf Coast (especially Florida Panhandle) 74 $25.1 billion
Dorian September 1–2, 2019 27 185 mph (295 km/h) 910 hPa (26.87 inHg) Barbados, Windward Islands, Leeward Islands, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, The Bahamas, Florida 25 TBD

katrix
Sophomore Participates
4.1.21  katrix  replied to  al Jizzerror @4.1.20    5 years ago

He has this weird mental illness where he needs to pretend that everything - even disasters - are bigger when he's somehow involved. I would say it's his narcissistic personality disorder, but what kind of asshole actually wants credit for bigger hurricanes?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1.22  igknorantzrulz  replied to  katrix @4.1.19    5 years ago

besides multiple recordings of him explaining the last few times that the imbecile hadn't heard of a CAT 5, funny how 

he couldn't just GRAB 5 OF THOSE PUSSY'S , cause , you know , they just let em ! 

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
4.1.23  al Jizzerror  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.1    5 years ago
I got bad news - here is the original map projections:

That map is NOT a NHC (National Hurricane Center) map.

It's a map from the South Florida Water Management District.  I doubt if anyone in the White saw it until they searched every map trying to justify Trump's erroneous claim about Alabama.

Look at the box on the bottom of your map:

NHC Advisories and County Emergency Management Statements supersede this product.

This graphic should complement, not replace, NHC discussions.

If anything causes confusion, ignore the entire product. 

I don't know why you're trying to justify Trump's erroneous claim about Alabama.

Are you confused or are you a Russian bot?

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4.1.24  lady in black  replied to  al Jizzerror @4.1.23    5 years ago

It's just your typical explaining away trump's constant lying even when he is caught red handed.  

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
4.1.25  al Jizzerror  replied to  lady in black @4.1.24    5 years ago
It's just your typical explaining away trump's constant lying

You've got to be shitting me. 

My comment was posted to contradict VE's bogus map.

VE was trying to justify Trump's erroneous claim about Alabama.

BTW, we're not "NT friends" anymore.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4.1.26  lady in black  replied to  al Jizzerror @4.1.25    5 years ago

I wasn't directing it at you.......

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
4.1.27  al Jizzerror  replied to  lady in black @4.1.26    5 years ago
I wasn't directing it at you.......

The comment WAS directed at me.

4.1.24   lady in black   replied to  al Jizzerror @ 4.1.23     58 minutes ago It's just your typical explaining away trump's constant lying even when he is caught red handed.

That's a fucking face slap.

I have always said Trump is a tri-polar pathological liar.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.28  MrFrost  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4.1.16    5 years ago

No. The Mueller report said that the trump campaign didn't seek out help from Russia, but they did accept help when it was offered. Mueller said that when he gave his verbal testimony as well. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4.1.29  Split Personality  replied to  al Jizzerror @4.1.20    5 years ago

Tiny correction.

The last five hurricanes have been CAT 5's but only 4 of them are during the Trump Administration.

Hurricane Matthew was during the Obama Administration and Trump's Twitter attacks on Obama gave many pause

as to Trump's ability to actually be the President.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4.1.30  Split Personality  replied to  al Jizzerror @4.1.27    5 years ago

She did not mean it that way.

It's just your typical ( Trump sycophant's) explaining away trump's constant lying even when he is caught red handed.

C'mon man, consider the source.  She's not your enemy.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
4.1.31  al Jizzerror  replied to  Split Personality @4.1.29    5 years ago
Hurricane Matthew was during the Obama Administration and Trump's Twitter attacks on Obama gave many pause as to Trump's ability to actually be the President.

Yeah my bad.

Hurricane Mathew was Hillary's fault.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
4.1.32  al Jizzerror  replied to  Split Personality @4.1.30    5 years ago
She's not your enemy.

She said (to me):

It's just your typical explaining away trump's constant lying even when he is caught red handed.

That's total fucking BS.

She didn't apologize.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4.1.33  lady in black  replied to  al Jizzerror @4.1.27    5 years ago

I was responding in a way to back up your side, that it's typical of a trump supporter to explain away his constant lying....sorry if it didn't sound that way.

See it isn't hard for my to apologize unlike the pos in the white house.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1.34  igknorantzrulz  replied to  al Jizzerror @4.1.32    5 years ago

Hey al,

think about how you would take this statement if  igknorantzrulz  had responded with it....

u would know what i meant

just my 2 non sense

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
4.1.35  al Jizzerror  replied to  lady in black @4.1.33    5 years ago
See it isn't hard for my to apologize unlike the pos in the white house.

Trump would have lined out his comment with a fucking Sharpie and denied he ever posted it.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
4.1.36  al Jizzerror  replied to  lady in black @4.1.33    5 years ago
sorry if it didn't sound that way.

My bad.

I just can't handle being associated with the pathological liar-in-chief.

Did you re-friend me?

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4.1.37  lady in black  replied to  al Jizzerror @4.1.36    5 years ago

Yes I re-friended you.  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.38  MrFrost  replied to  al Jizzerror @4.1.25    5 years ago

Al, she wasn't aiming that at you. 

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
4.1.39  al Jizzerror  replied to  MrFrost @4.1.38    5 years ago
Al, she wasn't aiming that at you. 

I realize that now and I'm sorry I un-friended her.

Butt, you must know I'm slightly anti-Trump and I would never "explain away Trump's lies".

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.1.42  cjcold  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @4.1.16    5 years ago

And here I was wanting him to serve time for money laundering.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
4.2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  MrFrost @4    5 years ago

Someone has to say it and it might as well be me...

Comparing Trump to a turnip is an insult to turnips everywhere.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.2    5 years ago
Dennis Mersereau
@wxdam
The President of the United States altered a National Hurricane Center map with a sharpie to falsely extend the official forecast toward Alabama so he didn't have to admit he was wrong in a tweet.
EDo3fZCXsAISOGi?format=jpg&name=small
EDo3fsfWwAACiZ8?format=jpg&name=small
Just let that sink in a little. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.2    5 years ago
Someone has to say it and it might as well be me... Comparing Trump to a turnip is an insult to turnips everywhere.

I'm thinking Trump drew the circular line on the map with the Sharpie himself.  I dont think he would trust anyone else to draw the line exactly where he wanted it.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.2.3  MrFrost  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.2    5 years ago

Truth. Thanks.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
4.2.4  SteevieGee  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.1    5 years ago

Next, for further proof that he's right about this, he's gonna divert Puerto Rico's FEMA funds to Alabama.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.2.5  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JohnRussell @4.2.1    5 years ago

Trump just added a reservoir tip, a black one, to the far end of the white condom ,

unfortunately, the one his father DIDN'T USE 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  MrFrost @4    5 years ago

That's an insult to turnips. At least turnips know when to simply shut up.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.3.1  MrFrost  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.3    5 years ago

Well that's true, and turnips serve a purpose. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5  MrFrost    5 years ago

Let me guess, trump knows more about hurricanes than anyone? LOL

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  MrFrost @5    5 years ago

He's not a mentally healthy or stable man. 

Drawing on a weather map with a magic marker to try and make yourself look correct seems like something we would see on Saturday Night Live or in a Hollywood political comedy movie. Unfortunately this is reality.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
5.1.1  katrix  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    5 years ago

I'm sure the majority of his supporters will pretend he was joking, so they can save face.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
5.1.2  lady in black  replied to  katrix @5.1.1    5 years ago

The majority of his supporters are low intelligence deporables.  Sad they defend this embarrassment of a president.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  lady in black @5.1.2    5 years ago

Who also cling to their ignorance and bibles and guns.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @5.1.3    5 years ago
Who also cling to their ignorance and bibles and guns.  

And we're gonna win thanks to those two hateful remarks from those two assholes. We are united!

lady in black
Professor Quiet
5.1.5  lady in black  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.4    5 years ago

Sad to unite under a lying pos 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.6  Vic Eldred  replied to  lady in black @5.1.5    5 years ago

Sadder to hate good people!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.7  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.4    5 years ago

I didn't know that Hillary or President Obama were running?  

lady in black
Professor Quiet
5.1.8  lady in black  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.6    5 years ago

Sadder that intelligent people lap up trump's bullshit.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.9  Tessylo  replied to  lady in black @5.1.8    5 years ago

Allegedly intelligent

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.10  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @5.1.7    5 years ago
I didn't know that Hillary or President Obama were running?  

Then why use their hateful words?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.11  Vic Eldred  replied to  lady in black @5.1.8    5 years ago
Sadder that intelligent people lap up trump's bullshit.

Or that they get into mud fights

lady in black
Professor Quiet
5.1.12  lady in black  replied to  Tessylo @5.1.9    5 years ago

Unfortunately I do know very intelligent people who support the shit stain in the white house.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.13  Trout Giggles  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.6    5 years ago

Donny-Boy is not "good people"

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.14  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.13    5 years ago

"Some" many?, most?  , of those who defend Trump deserve whatever grief they catch.  That is just the reality.  They should be thankful it is not permitted on this site to give them what they deserve. 

The president* draws on a national weather service map to try and conform reality to his fantasies, and we have people who would try and defend him, because they like the fact that "he makes liberals cry".   

Like I said, we are not allowed to address these people with the words they deserve. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.15  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.10    5 years ago

Truth hurts.  

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1.16  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.13    5 years ago

Neither the tRump or anyone in his scummy administration is/are 'good people'  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5.1.17  MrFrost  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.6    5 years ago

Sadder to hate good people!

"Good people" don't cheat on all three of their wives and tell 12,000+ lies in less than 3 years. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
6  Kavika     5 years ago

One thing is certain, Trump is wider than Obama...Two ax handles to be exact.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
6.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Kavika @6    5 years ago
Two ax handles to be exact.

Looks more like 3 to me. Butt...it could be just the way the light was shining. jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Kavika @6    5 years ago

Two if the ax belonged to Paul Bunyon.  It is more like 5.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

18084594-7429285-image-a-8_1567644941762.jpg

39q4gv.jpg

MrFrost
Professor Expert
7.1  MrFrost  replied to  JohnRussell @7    5 years ago

Holy shit John, well done.. LOL 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  MrFrost @7.1    5 years ago

I took them off the internet, but thanks.  A lot of funny stuff resulted from this "incident". 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

The only map that showed any "spaghetti strands"  (computer model lines depicting the potential paths of a hurricane) at all reaching Alabama was one issued 4 days before Trump made his tweet about the hurricane being likely to hit that state.  There were at least 4 subsequent maps of the projected path that had been shown to the media (and the American people who watched the news) prior to Trump making his tweet. .  All of those maps began to show and then showed the path shifting to the east and missing Florida, let alone Alabama. 

Did Trump believe the four day old map (from Aug 28) was operative when he made his tweet on Sep. 1st?

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

Tessylo
Professor Principal
11  Tessylo    5 years ago

freepress
Freshman Silent
12  freepress    5 years ago

He is totally demented, he belongs in a home and his family does nothing. It is funny to watch and I love all the memes. However, if his family cared at all, they would not find it funny. His family should get him some professional help. And it is beyond disgusting to watch people stand around knowing what a risk the man is and do nothing.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
12.1  Tessylo  replied to  freepress @12    5 years ago

They don't want to get disinherited.  It's all about the money to this mob family.  

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
12.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  freepress @12    5 years ago
he belongs in a home and his family does nothing.

He belongs in Arkham Asylum for the criminally insane...

MrFrost
Professor Expert
12.2.1  MrFrost  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @12.2    5 years ago

No spoilers please, I am only 4% through that game. ;)

JBB
Professor Principal
12.3  JBB  replied to  freepress @12    5 years ago

Has a President ever gone directly from office to a locked dementia ward before?

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
13  al Jizzerror    5 years ago

The Donald uses the term "fake news" to attack the media for reporting the truth about him.

So now Trump has invented "fake weather".

I guess it's just a matter of time until he invents "fake sports".

Wow the "fake president" sure has bolstered his "fake credibility".

I wonder if he likes Melania's fake orgasms?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
15  It Is ME    5 years ago

Watch out Florida !

oops…..guess not !

But it coulda happened ! jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
16  al Jizzerror    5 years ago

Good news for The Donald.

As you can see, Dorian is, according to the rain forecast, providing free golden showers in the U.S.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
18  lady in black    5 years ago

70106093_2519250058344696_3877066398278615040_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQk6CMA6RbSqFDs_IpP2FW3WgaCj9UU_Jviqhf3Dky0B7FD2yBFiadNKUFdmaGPVcNI&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=8880ba79884264bbfdc8f92bedfe565b&oe=5E05BBF1