╌>

Trump Faith Adviser Paula White Dedicates White House as ‘Holy Ground’ Sanctified by ‘The Superior Blood of Jesus’

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  30 comments

Trump Faith Adviser Paula White Dedicates White House as ‘Holy Ground’ Sanctified by ‘The Superior Blood of Jesus’

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

biophoto-II-35x35.jpg By  Kyle Mantyla   |   September 11, 2019 11:04 am

Paula White, a televangelist who is a   key spiritual adviser   to and   supporter of   President Trump,   preached at   Morris Cerullo’s church in California last month, where she bragged about using her access to Trump to dedicate the White House as “holy ground” covered by “the superior blood of Jesus.”

“Parents are primarily responsible to raise and educate their children,”   she said . “It doesn’t take any spirit of discernment or knowledge or wisdom to see that we have runaway generations. Opioid epidemics, suicide epidemics, sexual identity epidemics, where do you want me to start? It’s all over the place. The problem is not the world: We can blame it on the liberal educational system that infiltrated the Ivy Leagues and go down; listen, the bills that we fight are insane. Right now, we’re fighting in California—in third grade, in fifth grade—they put certain things on certain vegetables and teach them how to insert them in certain parts of the anatomy.”

White said that “the devil is doing a darn good job” of destroying America, which is why she prays over the nation whenever she visits the White House.

“You better believe I’m praying,” she said. “You better believe I’m up there singing the name of Jesus. You better believe I’m walking around those parameters saying, ‘I lift this up and I dedicate every ounce of this place as holy ground and I dedicate it by the superior blood of Jesus.’ And every door that God opens for me, I invoke the name of Jesus. I release angels right now and the Holy Spirit and walls of fire. I burn up every demonic altar in the name of Jesus and I call it to crumble and any assignment by any principality, power, darkness, and wickedness against this nation, against other nations, is coming down in the name of Jesus. Let it all fall down, let it crumble, by the fire of God, let it be burned right now. I erect the altar of God right now, I renounce every demonic spirit, I renounce every covenant made with Satan.”

“You want free education? Really? You want free healthcare? Really?” White continued. “Lyndon Johnson sent 100,000 social workers out, looked for every black pregnant woman, created a system called welfare and drove the male out of the household and said, ‘We’re going to destroy the black community because we’re going to destroy the family.'”

“It’s wrong,” she screamed. “And until the righteous stand up and stop playing church and be the church, then the enemy keeps taking generations.”

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

This is Paula White with Trump on the day all the preachers laid hands on him at the White House. 

hqdefault.jpg

She is a con woman who has grown wealthy off the backs of poor congregations. 

nwzchouuekf5fvonk1ke.png

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2  Paula Bartholomew    5 years ago

This is satire, right?  But if not....seriously?"

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2    5 years ago

“Prophet” Paula White’s resurrection scam

prophet-paula-whites-resurrection-scam

Apr 19, 2016  · Home ›   Paula White   Ministries › “ Prophet” Paula White’s   resurrection scam “ Prophet” Paula White’s   resurrection scam By churchwatcher on April 19, 2016 • ( 20). Here is proclaimed “Pastor” and self-appointed “Prophet”   Paula White   brazenly financially scamming people this Easter 2016.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2    5 years ago
This is satire, right?  But if not....seriously?"

She said one of the prayers at Trumps inauguration. She is his "spiritual adviser". 

Screen_Shot_2018-01-09_at_10.13.23_AM_%282%29.png?1515521643

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2    5 years ago

I lost count of his bimbos a long time ago.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.2.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2.2.1    5 years ago

Think she slept with him?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2.2.3  MrFrost  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.2.2    5 years ago

Think she slept with him?

Gross. Thanks for taking that one out of my "spank bank" vault. ;)

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.2.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  MrFrost @2.2.3    5 years ago

You're welcome LOL!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.2.5  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @2.2.2    5 years ago

Like ewwweeee.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3  Tessylo    5 years ago

What a freak show supporting a freak show of a 'presidency'

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4  MrFrost    5 years ago

Trump is literally the opposite of everything Jesus stood for. Paula White is a fucking moron but she does prove that she and her, "people", are not a religious group, they are a political entity and as such, should lose their tax exempt status. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5  MrFrost    5 years ago

Never ceases to amaze me that the religious right can endorse and praise trump who literally has no morals at all. These people are NOT Christians. Not true Christian would sacrifice their own morals to follow someone as immoral as trump. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  MrFrost @5    5 years ago

There are of course many ministers and preachers who sincerely want to help and provide comfort to their congregation. 

I dont think you see too many of those on tv though, or with Donald Trump. Most of these televangelists live high on the hog, often due to donations from people who really cant afford to send 50 dollars to a tv preacher for a "prayer cloth". 

It is amazing to me that Trump would allow himself to be seen with some of these charlatans, but he knows that is where his votes are. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    5 years ago

It is amazing to me that Trump would allow himself to be seen with some of these charlatans, but he knows that is where his votes are. 

It was rumored that the only reason he picked Pence for VP was so he could get the right wing nutter votes. 

katrix
Sophomore Participates
5.2  katrix  replied to  MrFrost @5    5 years ago
Not true Christian would sacrifice their own morals to follow someone as immoral as trump. 

They raise a huge stink about baking a cake - which doesn't actually involve anything immoral - yet they participate in this immorality.

It just shows what religion can do to brain cells.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6  Trout Giggles    5 years ago

"Sanctified by the blood of Jesus"????

Did Jesus make a special trip to the WH to bleed on it?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7  Trout Giggles    5 years ago

What really bothers me about all this is that trmp doesn't even believe in the Jesus of the Bible. He can't even quote one verse from it. And then his supporters all look at him with stars in their eyes and totally dismiss his unChristian-like behavior.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
7.1  katrix  replied to  Trout Giggles @7    5 years ago

Yep - and at his NC rally he claimed that Democrats aren't religious, which is not only a lie, but is ridiculous coming from an atheist like Trump.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  katrix @7.1    5 years ago

I know some very religious Democrats....they just aren't "all up in your grill" about it

katrix
Sophomore Participates
7.1.2  katrix  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1.1    5 years ago

Me too. The evangelicals tend to be conservative - but there are far more non-evangelical religious people out there. They just aren't obnoxious, as you pointed out.

I read a really interesting article last night on how it was the threat of the ERA that got all the conservative religious white women involved in politics (thanks to that evil hypocritical bitch Schlafly), and how successes in some areas scared those people so much that they took us back in time. I thought the same thing would happen when we elected a black president and legalized gay marriage, and that definitely seems to have happened.

Conservative religious people who want a big government that forces their personal preferences onto everyone else - ugh.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  katrix @7.1.2    5 years ago

What did they think the ERA would do...make them get of the kitchen and get a paying job?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
7.1.4  MrFrost  replied to  katrix @7.1    5 years ago
Yep - and at his NC rally he claimed that Democrats aren't religious

Jimmy Carter doesn't just talk the talk, he walks the walk too. Since the day he left office, he has devoted his life to helping others and has never really stopped working. Trump says he is a Christian and has never helped anyone but himself. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  MrFrost @7.1.4    5 years ago

I think the reason Jimmy Carter was so terrible as a president, is because he doesn't have one ruthless bone in his body.

katrix
Sophomore Participates
7.1.6  katrix  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1.3    5 years ago

Yes, Phyllis convinced them that they'd be FORCED to do these things, not just have the right to do them. She also said they'd lose their special privileges as white southern women. She told them it wasn't good for women to work - as she worked and made lots of money.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.7  Trout Giggles  replied to  katrix @7.1.6    5 years ago

I despise women who tell other women to quit their jobs and go home to their families while they're making beaucoup bucks telling them this!

Dr Laura is a prime example

lady in black
Professor Quiet
8  lady in black    5 years ago

This bitch can kiss my ass, it's the people's house and it is NOT sanctified.  More faux christian bullshit

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
9  Freefaller    5 years ago

So what will this sanctifying do?  Protect the bldg. from nuclear attack, terrorism, economic downturn, flea's or as I suspect absolutely nothing.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
9.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Freefaller @9    5 years ago
So what will this sanctifying do?

Rubs evangelicals bellies and tickles their ears by telling them they're more special than other Americans who don't share their faith. They can't live without constant pats on the back and being told they're fantasies are real. Heck, they called it a "war on Christians" when they started hearing too many people say "Happy Holidays" instead of validating their Christian holiday with "Merry Christmas".

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Freefaller @9    5 years ago

Hopefully it will protect the WH from bedbugs

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Freefaller @9    5 years ago

Faux Christians will now flock there like those idiots who converge on a house because a piece of toast has the image of (insert name) on it.  They will gather at the fence with their candles in awe of this new "holy site".