╌>

Least Masculine Society In Human History Decides Masculinity Is A Growing Threat

Category:  Stranger Than Fiction

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  71 comments

Least Masculine Society In Human History Decides Masculinity Is A Growing Threat

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

U.S.—As society becomes increasingly dominated by nerds, hipsters, and computer programmers, people have fixated on what they think is our biggest problem: masculinity.

“It’s just toxic and causes nothing but problems,” said Elisha Mcewen, a vegan activist and no threat whatsoever to spiders or tight jar lids. “I was sharing my feelings on masculinity with other men in my drum circle, and we all agreed that if we ever encountered masculinity, we would run far away.”

Masculinity is said to have in the past been the cause of such things as violence, war, bullying, defeating the Nazis, carving society out of untamed wilderness, and landing men on the moon, but now masculinity is being driven out of society to make sure nothing like those things ever happens again. However, there are reports that masculinity still lurks out there, which is a source of anxiety to modern men and causes them to have upset tummies.

“I am just so worried that somewhere out there someone is still knowingly producing testosterone,” said Wyatt Lockhart, a Twitch streamer who had never thrown a punch outside of a video game. “I constantly have to find a safe place to calm down just thinking about it.”

Duke Miller, a Marine sergeant and one of the few remaining examples of traditional masculinity, was asked about his feelings on the negative view of masculinity, but he seemed confused by the word “feelings” and then punched out an elk just because.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

cms5
Freshman Quiet
2  cms5    5 years ago
“I constantly have to find a safe place to calm down just thinking about it.”

Safe place to calm down?

Duke Miller, a Marine sergeant and one of the few remaining examples of traditional masculinity, was asked about his feelings on the negative view of masculinity, but he seemed confused by the word “feelings” and then punched out an elk just because.

Please tell me this is either sarcasm or satire...surely it can't be real.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3  Tacos!    5 years ago

Yeah, well, femininity is no prize either.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @3    5 years ago

You say that as tho you went through puberty and menopause....

lol

because you're right

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1    5 years ago
You say that as tho you went through puberty and menopause....

I did. As a victim/husband/father of girls, and coach of even more girls. We hear a lot about how this or that societal institution would be vastly better if run by women. It's not true. Different, sure. Better? Nah uh.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.1.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Tacos! @3.1.1    5 years ago

I think that both sexes have their good points and their bad. The major difference between men and women is that women don't have a steady flow of hormones day to day and at the end of fertility and sure for some women that effects that affect and so yes they can be moody. But on the other hand, men are far more violent. 

So to me, it's a toss up.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3.1.3  Tacos!  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.1.2    5 years ago
I think that both sexes have their good points and their bad.

Sure they do. No question.

Not long ago, society tended to exclude women from all sorts of things, insisting only men could do them. That was wrong, and we have tried to build up women and correct that imbalance. However, in the last 20 years or so, I think the pendulum has swung too far in the other direction. It has now become quite fashionable to ridicule fathers (just look at TV dads) and demonize maleness in general.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tacos! @3.1.3    5 years ago
It has now become quite fashionable to ridicule fathers (just look at TV dads) and demonize maleness in general.

Oh, I hate those commercials! They push this garbage on TV and men will just throw their hands up and say "Well, I'm too STOOPID so why try?"

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.1.6  Ronin2  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3.1.2    5 years ago
and so yes they can be moody.

That is your definition of moody? Tell that to all of the animals when my girlfriend comes over. Six animals find any hiding spots they can. That includes two dogs that are 70 and close to 100 pounds. They don't run from me like that when I am in a horrendous mood after work. I get no respect at all from animals, or women.

I could only dream of having that type of affect.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
4  KDMichigan    5 years ago

LMAO it's funny because it's true. 

Wearing black masks and skinny jeans seems to be what the left considers Masculine.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5  It Is ME    5 years ago

"in my drum circle"

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

"Passive" ……… "#SavesLivestoo" ! jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif