Joe Biden Brags about Getting the Ukranian prosecutor who was investigating his son fired.

By:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  4 weeks ago  •  132 comments

Joe Biden Brags about Getting the Ukranian prosecutor who was investigating his son fired.

Joe Biden brags about extorting the Ukraine to get the prosecutor investigating his son fired. This explains why the media is so frantic about this issue. The Ukraine is now investigating the US involvement in the firing of the prosecutor.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
Find text within the comments Find 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    4 weeks ago

And here you have it in Joe's own words. He extorted the Ukraine!

But Trump....Russia...!

Vic Eldred
1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1    4 weeks ago

They refuse to see it or hear it!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
1.1.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1    4 weeks ago

Oh Bull. 

First of all, we have no idea what issue they are talking about getting the prosecutor investigating. They never say what. Nice editing.  

Second, Biden clearly says that Obama wants this. 

Third, we are under no obligation to give a foreign country money. We make deals like this every day and use economic pressure to get our way. What do you think our trade wars are about? Deals made with Saudi Arabia. It is quid pro quo. 

But anything to bring down Biden, who is the one guy that Trump is afraid of. 

I never suffered from TDS. But I see a lot of conservatives suffering from BDS.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1.1.2  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.1.1    4 weeks ago

They threatened the Ukrainians for investigating Biden's son. No amount of logical acrobats can contort that fact.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
1.1.3  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1.1.2    4 weeks ago
They threatened the Ukrainians for investigating Biden's son. No amount of logical acrobats can contort that fact.

Where in that video, do they say that? Bring up Biden's son? Say why they wanted the prosecutor investigating? You realize this is the counterpart of what some of the Dems are saying about Trump. Please, it's all just garbage politics. 

Vic Eldred
1.1.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.1.1    4 weeks ago
But anything to bring down Biden

LMAO, No I don't want to bring down Biden - I want him right there as the democratic nominee stuck in a debate with Donald J Trump!

First of all, we have no idea what issue they are talking about getting the prosecutor investigating. 

There have been 3 seeds so far asserting the President committed a crime. Why not tell them that?

who is the one guy that Trump is afraid of. 

Trump is afraid of Biden?  Minnie Mouse would have a better chance of beating Trump.

I never suffered from TDS.

That's becoming more & more debatable.

But I see a lot of conservatives suffering from BDS.

Not from me you don't! I love him! I hope he gets the nomination!  Then as soon as he can untie his tongue and find out what state he's in, maybe he can debate the President.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1.1.5  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.4    4 weeks ago

Exactly,

Who would want to miss this epic battle of idiocy in 2020. The donald vs the joe.

Grab popcorn kids it's going to be more ridiculous than 2016.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
1.1.6  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.4    4 weeks ago
There have been 3 seeds so far asserting the President committed a crime. Why not tell them that?

I don't think he did. But I am not part of the impeachment crowd either.

Trump is afraid of Biden?  Minnie Mouse would have a better chance of beating Trump.

A matter of personal opinion both ways Vic. He seems most focused on him.

I never suffered from TDS.

That's becoming more & more debatable.

Why? Have I ever said I wanted him impeached? Done stories on him? I think not. I don't stay up all night worried about Trump, but that doesn't mean I have to like him either as you do. That is not TDS. That is independent thinking. And please don't make this personal. I have never done that to you.

Not from me you don't! I love him! I hope he gets the nomination!  Then as soon as he can untie his tongue and find out what state he's in, maybe he can debate the President.

That's great! Me too! Should be a lot of fun. 

JohnRussell
1.1.7  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.4    4 weeks ago

Vic, Trump asked the president of the Ukraine to work with Trump's personal lawyer, Giuliani, to investigate dirt on Biden. He should be impeached for that alone, but let's throw the other dozens of trumps high crimes and misdemeanors on the pile for kicks. 

Perrie is too nice to tell you the truth about your jackass hero. 

Vic Eldred
1.1.8  Vic Eldred  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.1.6    4 weeks ago
I don't think he did. But I am not part of the impeachment crowd either.

The point is that you didn't tell them to wait and see what comes out of it. Why should we be patient & decent Mitt Romey types and the other side gets to call the President all sorts of things as they connect the dots?

A matter of personal opinion both ways Vic. He seems most focused on him.

He's focused on the 3 front runners, but it does tie in nicely with the latest left wing narrative that he wants dirt on Biden, right?

Greg Jones
1.1.9  Greg Jones  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.1.1    4 weeks ago

Third, we are under no obligation to give a foreign country money. 

Why did Obama secretly sneak billions of dollars as a bribe in the middle of the night to the mullahs? Wasn't  that a quid pro quo?

Trump is not afraid of addle brained old Joe. The hard left will never nominate him, because he could turn centrist if by some miracle he got elected.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1.1.10  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.7    4 weeks ago

Beating Hillary is not a crime John,

What Trump has done to you is incredibly entertaining. I know several people that log in specifically to see it.

JohnRussell
1.1.11  JohnRussell  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1.1.10    4 weeks ago

The only thing Trump has done to me is make me think more clearly. 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1.1.12  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.11    4 weeks ago

You let him in and you can't get him out.

Vic Eldred
1.1.13  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.7    4 weeks ago
Vic, Trump asked the president of the Ukraine to work with Trump's personal lawyer, Giuliani, to investigate dirt on Biden.

What dirt?  To quote somebody famous, "be specific?"

Perrie is too nice to tell you the truth 

You need not try and butter up Perrie. She's a lot smarter than you seem to think

Perrie Halpern R.A.
1.1.14  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.8    4 weeks ago
The point is that you didn't tell them to wait and see what comes out of it. Why should we be patient & decent Mitt Romey types and the other side gets to call the President all sorts of things as they connect the dots?

I stay away from discussions where I know what the outcome will be. That means I don't waste my time, not that I have TDS. Again, you make this personal... should I do the same?

He's focused on the 3 front runners, but it does tie in nicely with the latest left wing narrative that he wants dirt on Biden, right?

Do you see me bring up the left wing narrative as the truth? Umm.. no.

I am honest about my intent. I want Trump out. I never wanted him or Hillary. And yes, I would rather have Biden or my Uncle Simon for that matter. 

JohnRussell
1.1.15  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.13    4 weeks ago

I am well acquainted with how smart Perrie is, believe me. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
1.1.16  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1.9    4 weeks ago
Why did Obama secretly sneak billions of dollars as a bribe in the middle of the night to the mullahs? Wasn't  that a quid pro quo?

How the heck do I know? And I'm not defending Obama here.

Trump is not afraid of addle brained old Joe. The hard left will never nominate him, because he could turn centrist if by some miracle he got elected.

Trump is every bit as addled as you claim Joe is. For goodness sakes, the man makes up words and can change his POV multiple times in a day. Shall we confefe? 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1.1.17  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.1.14    4 weeks ago

One thing is guaranteed, in 2020 we will elect a total retard.

Vic Eldred
1.1.18  Vic Eldred  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.1.14    4 weeks ago

Well said Perrie. I don't have go into where I stand either. Eventually there will be an election. As Hillary Clinton once said: Not accepting election results is a “direct threat to our democracy.”

Perrie Halpern R.A.
1.1.19  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.18    4 weeks ago

Vic,

I trust in our system. I always accepted the election results. I have never said otherwise.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
1.1.20  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1.1.17    4 weeks ago

LMAO!

Vic Eldred
1.1.21  Vic Eldred  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.1.19    4 weeks ago

I wasn't pointing that at you. Obviously, the left has not. Just take a look at what this President has gone through.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
1.1.22  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.21    4 weeks ago
Just take a look at what this President has gone through.

Vic, this seems to have been a repeating theme for the last group of presidents. Why should Trump be different? 

Split Personality
1.1.24  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.21    4 weeks ago

Why should Trump be any different than Lincoln?

Or Carter, Reagan, Nixon, Ford, Kennedy, both Bushes or Obama.

Oops I forgot Clinton, how dare I !

By the way, have you checked to see if your car has the California emissions standard the your hero Trump wants to eliminate? 

I will assume from your absolute silence on the matter that you do and it has not impacted your life one bit.

Breathe well my friend...

JohnRussell
1.1.25  JohnRussell  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.1.22    4 weeks ago
Just take a look at what this President has gone through.

It hasnt been remotely what he deserves, so what the hell are you complaining about? 

igknorantzrulz
1.1.26  igknorantzrulz  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1.1.10    4 weeks ago
I know several people that log in specifically to see it.

Not a fan of loggers, prefer lumberJacks. cause their Ok...

Vic Eldred
1.1.27  Vic Eldred  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.1.22    4 weeks ago
Why should Trump be different? 

Are you telling me that others have gone through what Trump has been subjected to?

Vic Eldred
1.1.28  Vic Eldred  replied to  Split Personality @1.1.24    4 weeks ago
Why should Trump be any different than Lincoln?

Lincoln faced (and settled) the great issues of his day, which I will admit were enormous and apart from anything any other President went through. But in the context of daily condemnation from the news media and all the elites, nobody quite suffered the treatment that President Trump received. Was the northern American media anti-Lincoln? No.  Was there a group of government insiders trying to oust Lincoln? No. Was there fraudulent investigations of Lincoln? No  Where there federal judges actively trying to obstruct Lincoln at every turn? No. Lincoln had the Republican Party and the Abolitionist Movement on his side. History is also on his side!

Or Carter, Reagan, Nixon, Ford, Kennedy, both Bushes or Obama.

Carter was well received & treated fairly despite being such a terrible President...History has already rendered a verdict.
Reagan was well received & treated fairly...History has already rendered a verdict
Nixon was voted into office as a reaction to all the social turmoil. Nobody really liked the man, yet he was treated better than Trump.
Ford was treated fairly, though he wasn't elected into office. A footnote in history.
JFK was well received & treated fairly. He became a national icon after his assassination...History is getting it right, though time was needed.
George H W Bush was well received & treated fairly....History is still working it out
George W Bush was the first of the Presidents that the progressives gave a hard time....History is still working it out
Obama was extremely well received & treated like a God more than a man......Trump is making him a footnote

Oh yes, Bill Clinton:
Well received & fairly treated .....History has rendered a verdict.

How's my little history lesson?

By the way, have you checked to see if your car has the California emissions standard the your hero Trump wants to eliminate? 

I didn't have to check. I could see that what you posted was accurate. Thanks for the info

I will assume from your absolute silence on the matter that you do and it has not impacted your life one bit.

Oh you want the victory?  You've been dead wrong far too many times for me to give you that. You have made it kind of an obsession trying to contradict me. Queen Marie Antoinette would have warned against it! 

JohnRussell
1.1.29  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.28    4 weeks ago
Lincoln faced (and settled) the great issues of his day, which I will admit were enormous and apart from anything any other President went through. But in the context of daily condemnation from the news media and all the elites, nobody quite suffered the treatment that President Trump received. Was the northern American media anti-Lincoln? No.  Was there a group of government insiders trying to oust Lincoln? No. Was there fraudulent investigations of Lincoln? No  Where there federal judges actively trying to obstruct Lincoln at every turn? No. Lincoln had the Republican Party and the Abolitionist Movement on his side. History is also on his side!

Is it against the rules to call your comments ridiculous hogwash?  Lincoln was "Honest Abe". Trump will sneeze coconuts before anyone will call him honest. 

He's not qualified to be president of the United States, morally, ethically or intellectually. He is a provable liar, crook, bigot and moron. And he has gotten worse as time has gone by, not better. 

You seem to hold out hope that Trump will be treated well by history. That is also utterly laughable. 

Vic, do you not care at all about your credibility? 

Vic Eldred
1.1.30  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.29    4 weeks ago
Is it against the rules to call your comments ridiculous hogwash? 

It's not against the rules, John, but calling comments hogwash rather than contesting them is self defeating.

You seem to hold out hope that Trump will be treated well by history.

You are wrong once again. I'm more concerned about what he has managed to accomplish. Since you brought it up, I didn't include Donald Trump in the list. Can you understand why?  It will be many years after Trump departs the scene before historians can begin to address his historical impact. As was the case with JFK it may take generations - until the memory of a martyred President had faded from the national consciousness, or in Trump's case until the nation is whole again. I won't be around for that by my sense is that Donald Trump may never get the credit he deserves for saving the country from the Orwellian state the US was rapidly turning into.

Vic, do you not care at all about your credibility? 

If I was you, I'd worry about yours.

JohnRussell
1.1.31  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.30    4 weeks ago
It's not against the rules, John, but calling comments hogwash rather than contesting them is self defeating.

You want me to "contest" your comparison of Trump to Lincoln?  ROFL. 

Split Personality
1.1.32  Split Personality  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.31    4 weeks ago

It's just partisan snowflakery through rose colored glasses.

Don't you know by now that some peoples opinions are just 100% facts?

Split Personality
1.1.33  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.28    4 weeks ago
I didn't have to check. I could see that what you posted was accurate. Thanks for the info

And how hard would that have been to say on the relative article?

You've been dead wrong far too many times for me to give you that. You have made it kind of an obsession trying to contradict me.

In your partisan telescopic opinion maybe; some others might describe disagreeing with you

as throwing you a rope called "reality".

Another week has passed, still no indictment yet, right?

Vic Eldred
1.1.34  Vic Eldred  replied to  Split Personality @1.1.33    4 weeks ago
Another week has passed, still no indictment yet, right?

Anytime you want to bet on McCabe being indicted let me know. How does 6 months self imposed suspension sound?

All I ask for is that I get until Dec 30th for an indictment.

Vic Eldred
1.1.35  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.31    4 weeks ago
You want me to "contest" your comparison of Trump to Lincoln? 

Why not?  I already described them as I saw them. I gave Lincoln his due, but it went over your head. Still Trump crazy?

Vic Eldred
1.1.36  Vic Eldred  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.34    4 weeks ago

SUDDENLY THERE IS SILENCE!

Split Personality
1.1.37  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.36    4 weeks ago

Cowboys over the Dolphins 10-6

Lions over the Eagles 20-10

Chiefs over the Ravens 23 - 6

meaningless NFL football,

as pointless as any one sided, unenforceable online bet between strangers, lol.

But thanks for the offer, lol.

KDMichigan
1.1.38  KDMichigan  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.36    4 weeks ago

[Deleted]

Vic Eldred
1.1.39  Vic Eldred  replied to  Split Personality @1.1.37    4 weeks ago
But thanks for the offer, lol.

That's what I thought. Big talk, but [Deleted]

bugsy
1.1.40  bugsy  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.39    4 weeks ago
removed for context

[Deleted]

Vic Eldred
1.1.41  Vic Eldred  replied to  bugsy @1.1.40    4 weeks ago

Notice the excuse was that the online bet is unenforceable. That may be so, but if the loser fails to suspend himself everyone here can see it and will know that individual lacks virtue. So there can only be one excuse - he's not so confident about McCabe getting away with lying.

Dulay
1.1.42  Dulay  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.36    4 weeks ago

You've been silent for 2 days since I posted the full video and the article that refuted your comments. 

Vic Eldred
1.1.43  Vic Eldred  replied to  Dulay @1.1.42    4 weeks ago

[Deleted]

SP can speak for himself

Split Personality
1.1.44  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.43    4 weeks ago

Oh my, I completely misunderstood " the bet ".

You want to give yourself til Dec 30th ( year unspecified) and then

you want me to suspend myself if you are right?  SERIOUSLY? 

LMAO !!!!!!!

My apologies, I was wrong about you, you DO have a sense of humor!

I would never expect you to suspend yourself Vic, your contributions here on a daily basis are too invaluable.

jrSmiley_82_smiley_image.gif

Vic Eldred
1.1.45  Vic Eldred  replied to  Split Personality @1.1.44    4 weeks ago
You want to give yourself til Dec 30th

Which Dec 30th would you think?  Give it a little thought.

you want me to suspend myself if you are right?   Yup, and I suspend myself if your'e right.

SERIOUSLY? 

Ya, seriously, As a matter of fact I already have one of those bets going. A member here bet me a long time ago that Trump would be removed from office before his first term ended. That bet was made when the Mueller investigation was still fresh and liberals here were bragging about the President being taken down.  And that one is for a year!  How's that one looking?

I would never expect you to suspend yourself Vic

Why not?  [Deleted]

Split Personality
1.1.46  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.45    4 weeks ago

Sorry, no dice.

You want another 90 plus days?

Two weeks ago you said it was imminent.

Last week you said give them another week after the grand jury was sent home (again) .

Last year it was a fait accompli on March 17, 2018.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/03/mccabe_waiting_for_his_indictment_now.html

I don't lose any sleep over this McCabe Deep State conspiracy that believes in his guilt, and eventual indictment and prosecution.   It's just another tempest in a teapot like Benghazi.

As far as your bet,  remember it is unenforceable here, and you will both be subject to the CoC.

Remember

"There is nothing so uncertain as a sure thing"  Scotty Bowman.

Vic Eldred
1.1.48  Vic Eldred  replied to  Split Personality @1.1.46    4 weeks ago
Remember

At the risk of being deleted again all I can say is I'll be here when it happens and it will be off the front page the same day.

'The buck stops here"   Harry Truman

bugsy
1.1.49  bugsy  replied to  Split Personality @1.1.46    4 weeks ago
Sorry, no dice.

[Deleted]

[Any further comments on Vic's proposed bet will be deleted.]

Vic Eldred
1.1.50  Vic Eldred  replied to  bugsy @1.1.49    4 weeks ago

[Deleted]

[Because it became a bunch of personal attacks, as you well know.]

Vic Eldred
1.1.51  Vic Eldred  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.50    4 weeks ago

[Deleted]

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
1.1.52  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1.1.17    4 weeks ago
One thing is guaranteed, in 2020 we will elect a total retard.

If that wasn't so politically offensive, I'd laugh. 

Oh to hell with it...Hahahahahahahahahahasnortcoughhahahahahahahasnifflesnorthahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nerm_L
1.1.53  Nerm_L  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @1.1.1    4 weeks ago
First of all, we have no idea what issue they are talking about getting the prosecutor investigating. They never say what. Nice editing.  

The story has been reported elsewhere in more detail.

Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived

Goodtime Charlie
1.1.54  Goodtime Charlie  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.11    4 weeks ago
The only thing Trump has done to me is make me think more clearly. 

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

1stwarrior
1.1.55  1stwarrior  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.4    4 weeks ago

Heartland American
1.1.56  Heartland American  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1.1.2    4 weeks ago

That’s for certain.  Biden is an extortionist crook.  

Heartland American
1.1.57  Heartland American  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1.1.10    4 weeks ago

I look forward to it 5x daily...

Heartland American
1.1.58  Heartland American  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.34    4 weeks ago

Six months? 🙏 

igknorantzrulz
1.1.59  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Heartland American @1.1.58    4 weeks ago

Yea, 6 months is Vic's bet with ME.

but this may be removed, not sure why, due to stuff removed.

Vic is a betting man, but he's implied i will welch on said bet.

HA, can you find out , does his bet with me, overlap, or is on top of, his bet with SP.

I never realized this was an online betting sight unseen, but, there is a lot, we never realize ?

Vic Eldred
1.1.60  Vic Eldred  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.1.59    4 weeks ago
HA, can you find out , does his bet with me, overlap, or is on top of, his bet with SP.

I have no bet with SP, he wouldn't wager on his proclamation.  You and I have a year to go. Look at it this way - now you have the Ukraine conspiracy!

igknorantzrulz
1.1.61  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.60    4 weeks ago

"Ukraine Conspiracy"

How do you consider it a conspiracy ?

Trump admitted  himself, just yesterday, he did discuss with the Ukrainian 

leader, Joe Bien and his son. His projection has reached a new  high, which is a new low, for us

Vic Eldred
1.1.62  Vic Eldred  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.1.61    4 weeks ago

That's Trump in that film at the Council of Foreign Relations?

Ronin2
1.1.63  Ronin2  replied to  Split Personality @1.1.24    4 weeks ago

Who cares? Driving a car with California emissions standards will not be illegal if they are eliminated.

We will assume it won't matter one damn bit to anyone; because if you already own a car with California admissions standards you still will be able to drive it.  Not one damn thing will change for anyone.

Split Personality
1.1.64  Split Personality  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1.63    4 weeks ago
Not one damn thing will change for anyone.

That was wasn't the crux of the matter.  Vic didn't believe that cars were built to different standards depending on the state one lives in ( or D.C).

HA thinks that if the CA standard is rolled back to the current EPA standard he will reap some financial benefits, repair wise.

And the POTUS thinks that he's doing "us" all a favor and the consumers will reap some reward some where down the line.

All not true.

Dulay
1.2  Dulay  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1    4 weeks ago
And here you have it in Joe's own words. He extorted the Ukraine!

I refuted that bullshit in John's seed. 

Here, I'll post the article and the video AGAIN:

https://theintercept.com/2019/05/10/rumors-joe-biden-scandal-ukraine-absolute-nonsense-reformer-says/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3242&v=Q0_AqpdwqK4

Go to 50:42 of the video for Biden's FULL statement. 

Heartland American
2  Heartland American    4 weeks ago

If Biden is the disloyal oppositions nominee, I can see those words along with a photo of Hunter the investigated in campaign ads.  

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
2.1  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Heartland American @2    4 weeks ago

The Ukrainians are investigating the firing. The Media sniffed huge problem and is running cover.

Houston we have a problem, Joe is bragging about his corruption!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
2.1.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @2.1    4 weeks ago

Joe was being transparent on a TV show. The wishful thinking of some that he is doing something wrong. 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
2.1.2  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1.1    4 weeks ago

Joe is such a dolt he thought he would sound tough telling the story. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
2.1.3  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @2.1.2    4 weeks ago
Joe is such a dolt he thought he would sound tough telling the story. 

That's your side of the story. I think he was just being transparent. But you just will say anything to try and make Biden look bad, even if there is no proof of it. 

igknorantzrulz
2.1.4  igknorantzrulz  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @2.1.2    4 weeks ago
he thought he would sound tough telling the story. 

What is your version of tough ?

Grabbing a woman's pussy without asking, 

because you feel entitled, when daddy leaves you 400 mill ?

C'mon Fish, that aint gonna float

igknorantzrulz
2.1.5  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1.3    4 weeks ago
But you just will say anything to try and make Biden look bad, even if there is no proof of it. 

Well he proves someone looks bad, to the Bonefish deep fried in Castor oil like a virgin , Olive that prefers Brutus while popping pimples and balloons in eyes filmed with petroleum mint jelly , while taped

Shut 

WallyW
2.1.6  WallyW  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1.3    4 weeks ago
That's your side of the story. I think he was just being transparent. But you just will say anything to try and make Biden look bad, even if there is no proof of it. 

What's wrong with  making  Biden look bad?

He's not a nice person, and he would make a lousy president

Perrie Halpern R.A.
2.1.7  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  WallyW @2.1.6    4 weeks ago

You have got to be kidding. Biden isn't a nice person? Hardly. And have you looked at our President? Truly a more mean spirited person I have never seen. Simon Cowell seems like a pussy cat compared to him.

The Magic Eight Ball
2.1.8  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  WallyW @2.1.6    4 weeks ago

the good news is biden will NEVER be president.

cheers :)

Perrie Halpern R.A.
2.1.9  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  The Magic Eight Ball @2.1.8    4 weeks ago

And neither will Trump. Cheers! :)

The Magic Eight Ball
2.1.10  The Magic Eight Ball  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1.9    4 weeks ago

LOL

too funny :)

WallyW
2.1.11  WallyW  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1.7    4 weeks ago

Trump tells the truth as he sees it. He doesn't pretty it up by pretending to be politically correct or polite

WallyW
2.1.12  WallyW  replied to  WallyW @2.1.11    4 weeks ago

I don't particularly care for the guy but I support the direction he is taking the country and appointing conservative judges. So do millions of other likely voters.

Dulay
2.1.13  Dulay  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @2.1    4 weeks ago
The Ukrainians are investigating the firing.

The Ukrainian Parliament fired him. 

The Media sniffed huge problem and is running cover.

Actually, the NYT, WSJ and WaPo ALL debunked the bullshit that your peddling. 

Houston we have a problem, Joe is bragging about his corruption!

The real problem is debunked bullshit being recycled over and over on NT. 

dave-2693993
2.1.14  dave-2693993  replied to  Dulay @2.1.13    4 weeks ago
The Ukrainian Parliament fired him.

BTW, here is how one gets fired by the Verkhovna Rada (Ukranian Parliament):

Dulay
2.1.15  Dulay  replied to  dave-2693993 @2.1.14    4 weeks ago

None of them say anything about anybody being fired. Those may just be videos of the Rada on the days that end in y. 

dave-2693993
2.1.16  dave-2693993  replied to  Dulay @2.1.15    4 weeks ago

I know. I thought it was a little funny.

On  a serious note, that is an example of when division gets out of hand.

I hope we can avoid it. 

After all what was presented was a result of ours and the EUs meddling.

Dulay
2.1.17  Dulay  replied to  dave-2693993 @2.1.16    4 weeks ago
After all what was presented was a result of ours and the EUs meddling.

You forgot Russia...

squiggy
2.1.18  squiggy  replied to  dave-2693993 @2.1.14    4 weeks ago

"The gentleman will yield, time has expired."

dave-2693993
2.1.19  dave-2693993  replied to  Dulay @2.1.17    4 weeks ago
You forgot Russia...

No.

Russia had been involved all along and in reality, like it or not, that was the status quo.

No rioting in the streets, since the fall of the soviet union. No burning office buildings occupied by people who just went to work that day never to be seen alive and well by family and friends again. No Georgian snipers picking people off in the streets, regardless of what side they were on. No annexation of Crimea. No war in the east supported by fully armed "vacationing" military personnel and mechanized armour. 

Oh yeah, No delays in release of gas for heating until December 1 then promptly shut off March 1, etc.

No, "we" thought it was nifty keen to play a similar game that lit up the middle east.

Yes !!!! Spread "Democracy"!!!! Set the world on fire. That game just doesn't have a very good track record.

Yes, "we" meddled and Russia switched to Plan B. They were always there, but we forced their hand to Plan B.

dave-2693993
2.1.20  dave-2693993  replied to  squiggy @2.1.18    4 weeks ago
The gentleman will yield, time has expired.

Please, clarify.

Dulay
2.1.21  Dulay  replied to  dave-2693993 @2.1.19    4 weeks ago
No rioting in the streets, since the fall of the soviet union.

Look up Euromaidan.

There was also revolution in Ukraine in 2014.

That is why there was an expectation of transparent investigations into the Ex-President and his cronies. But they installed another corrupt prosecutor and the west wanted him out. 

dave-2693993
2.1.22  dave-2693993  replied to  Dulay @2.1.21    4 weeks ago
Look up Euromaidan.
There was also revolution in Ukraine in 2014.

No, I don't have to look it up. I was there. Not for that purpose. Yet in a certain way, turned out to be good timing for me and those in my avatar.

Infact, most of what I just described happened at Euromaidan, thanks to ours and the EUs meddling. "The same old western democracy will save you" bs. 

Typical MO. Get them all worked up, overthrow the duly elected, result in war, then leave them standing flat footed with their hands held out.

We just can't seem to get away from that playbook. 

Dulay
2.1.23  Dulay  replied to  dave-2693993 @2.1.22    4 weeks ago
No, I don't have to look it up. I was there.

Then your:

No rioting in the streets, since the fall of the soviet union.

Is surprising to say the least. 

dave-2693993
2.1.24  dave-2693993  replied to  Dulay @2.1.23    4 weeks ago

Maybe you missed this entire part of the prior post:

Russia had been involved all along and in reality, like it or not, that was the status quo.

No rioting in the streets, since the fall of the soviet union. No burning office buildings occupied by people who just went to work that day never to be seen alive and well by family and friends again. No Georgian snipers picking people off in the streets, regardless of what side they were on. No annexation of Crimea. No war in the east supported by fully armed "vacationing" military personnel and mechanized armour. 

Oh yeah, No delays in release of gas for heating until December 1 then promptly shut off March 1, etc.

No, "we" thought it was nifty keen to play a similar game that lit up the middle east.

Yes !!!! Spread "Democracy"!!!! Set the world on fire. That game just doesn't have a very good track record.

Yes, "we" meddled and Russia switched to Plan B. They were always there, but we forced their hand to Plan B.

All that stuff happened when "we" and the EU just had to meddle.  None of that stuff happened since the fall of the soviet union. But we sure as hell gave Russia a good reason for their Plan B. That which was  witnessed at Euromaidan was just the beginning. More than 10K dead since then.

Dulay
2.1.25  Dulay  replied to  dave-2693993 @2.1.24    4 weeks ago
None of that stuff happened since the fall of the soviet union.

2013 and 2014 are since the fall of the Soviet Union. 

dave-2693993
2.1.26  dave-2693993  replied to  Dulay @2.1.25    4 weeks ago
2013 and 2014 are since the fall of the Soviet Union. 

There was a gap in that type of activity between the fall of the soviet union and a culmination that occurred in Kiev (old spelling) the winter and early spring of 2014. 

Euromaidan was a flash point.

None of that violent activity was a expected outcome. Yet it happened. Thanks to western meddling.

"We" and the EU began meddling prior to Euromaidan by dangling those carrots of "freedom" and "democracy". Of course, sewing discord was part of that.

So a revolution began. Right there in Kiev beginning in February of 2014. Then all that violence I described earlier happened in the streets for the world to see.`

I got Julia out of Dodge right then and there and back to her hometown. Learning she hadn't been paid for a month, was a month behind in rent, about to be evicted and hadn't eaten for 3 days put a seal on that decision.

The fervor to join the EU and become a NATO nation, the fervor to be a "western democracy" was the opium of the revolutionaries.

You might be interested in some of the well published pictures.

Well, the fact is putin is finished with the west encroaching on his perceived kingdom.  He is serious about it. It was an opportune time for putin to destabilize Ukraine and stop the revolution.

Quickly he annexed Crimea. Then began with the Donbas region. If not for Ukraine's militias a very sizable chunk would belong to Russia right now, as Ukraine's military simply was not up to the task. 

We even had an escape plan for Julia when she was staying at her flat in Nova K those years.

All of that, from the pre Euromadain until today all thanks to our meddling.

The war continues, though the news here ignores it.

We have a poor record with the "spread of democracy and freedom".

So, long story short, between the fall of the soviet union and Euromaidan, people were getting by in a manner which was much less stressful.

BTW in Ukraine it is simply called Maidan.

Dulay
2.1.27  Dulay  replied to  dave-2693993 @2.1.26    4 weeks ago
There was a gap in that type of activity between the fall of the soviet union and a culmination that occurred in Kiev (old spelling) the winter and early spring of 2014. 

I'm aware of that. You said 'since' and that means from then till now. 

dave-2693993
2.1.28  dave-2693993  replied to  Dulay @2.1.27    4 weeks ago
You said 'since' and that means from then till now. 

No. Absolutely not.

Not since : 

Dulay
2.1.29  Dulay  replied to  dave-2693993 @2.1.28    4 weeks ago
Not since : 

So now it's not since the fall of the Soviet Union, it's since the nifty games started.

Got ya. 

dave-2693993
2.1.30  dave-2693993  replied to  Dulay @2.1.29    4 weeks ago

You have got nothing.

Here is the original statement:

2.1.19     dave-2693993     replied to    Dulay   @ 2.1.17      3 hours ago
You forgot Russia...

No.

Like I said earlier, you failed to read the entire post.

Heartland American
2.1.31  Heartland American  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1.3    4 weeks ago

Biden is a racist and a misogynist.  Nothing bad about that....

igknorantzrulz
2.1.32  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Heartland American @2.1.31    4 weeks ago

Biden is a racist and a misogynist.  Nothing bad about that....

is that Y U will vote for him ?

squiggy
2.1.33  squiggy  replied to  dave-2693993 @2.1.20    4 weeks ago

“Please, clarify.“

That’s how to end discussion. No eternity to revise remarks. No gavel. Just boom, you’re done. 

dave-2693993
2.1.34  dave-2693993  replied to  squiggy @2.1.33    4 weeks ago

As this is neither house of Congress I can see such rules as only a rule of thumb for someone trying to back away from an original statement.

Now watch, gone for another 12 hours or more.

Dulay
2.1.35  Dulay  replied to  dave-2693993 @2.1.30    4 weeks ago
You have got nothing.

I had questions. 

Like I said earlier, you failed to read the entire post.

I did read your entire posts. They're contradictory. 

dave-2693993
2.1.36  dave-2693993  replied to  Dulay @2.1.35    4 weeks ago
They're contradictory. 

Where?

igknorantzrulz
2.1.37  igknorantzrulz  replied to  igknorantzrulz @2.1.32    4 weeks ago

"Joe Biden Brags"

Remember when people bragged about cool stuff, like

Grabbin women by the pyssu ?

Ronin2
2.1.38  Ronin2  replied to  igknorantzrulz @2.1.37    4 weeks ago

Much better to brag about bullying a foreign country by threatening to withhold aid into firing a prosecutor investigating the company his son worked for.

We get it. Trump was wrong for threatening Ukraine into reopening their investigation by withholding aid; but Joe is a saint and an American patriot for using the same tactic for helping out his son.

KDMichigan
2.1.39  KDMichigan  replied to  Ronin2 @2.1.38    4 weeks ago
Trump was wrong for threatening Ukraine

never happened

igknorantzrulz
2.1.40  igknorantzrulz  replied to  KDMichigan @2.1.39    4 weeks ago

Sure he did, and Trump said that if the Dems did it, they broke the law...

this IS WHAT HE HAS DONE

impeach him, and remove him.

He is A POS, lying cheating scumbag.

Split Personality
2.2  Split Personality  replied to  Heartland American @2    4 weeks ago

The former prosecutor was threatening to investigate Burisima Holdings , a natural gas and fracturing producer of shale gas

which is incorporated in Cypress.  Hunter Biden was just the latest director in 2014, one of  four directors at the time which eventually numbered 8, which notably included the

former President of Poland and the former CIA Director of Counter Terrorism.

https://burisma-group.com/eng/board-of-directors/

Victor Shokin the Ukrainian "AG", was a Russia friendly holdover who refused to investigate the good old boy Russia friendly people in his own political office who were accused of corruption . His threats to investigate Burisima were later found to be "dormant".  As a hold over from the previous regime, his days were numbered and he was voted out of office by the Ukranian 'parliament' in February 2016. His successor dropped the Burisma case.

Burisima had been investigated many times already before Hunter Biden joined the company for tax evasion and licensing issues, not to mention apparently receiving some questionable leases from the form pro Soviet President.

“I have had no role whatsoever in relation to any investigation of Burisma, or any of its officers,” Hunter Biden told the Times . “I explicitly limited my role to focus on corporate governance best practices to facilitate Burisma’s desire to expand globally.”

But he was appointed to Burisma’s board to “be in charge of the holdings’ legal unit and will provide support for the company among international organizations,” a press release  obtained by the Times said.

Hunter Biden said Burisma’s release was a mischaracterization, saying that “at no time was [he] in charge of the company’s legal affairs.”

“At no time have I discussed with my father the company’s business, or my board service, including my initial decision to join the board,” Hunter Biden’s statement to the Times continued.

Joe Biden’s role with Ukraine has been well documented, but a new report detailed Burisma’s endeavor to onboard “well-connected Democrats” such as Hunter Biden and his American business partners, reported the Times. At the time, the company was under investigation not just by the Ukrainian government, but by the U.S. government as well.

Ukraine’s prosecutor general who replaced Shokin, Yuriy Lutsenko, decided in March 2019 to reopen the investigation into Burisma, The Hill first confirmed. Lutsenko also happened to be the same prosecutor who had previously cleared Hunter Biden’s employer and fully closed the investigation.

The move was revealed during the country’s 2019 election and was largely seen as a strategic attempt for President Petro Poroshenko to become an ally of Trump, reported the Times. But Poroshenko ultimately lost re-election by an overwhelming vote.

Weeks after Lutsenko’s announcement to relaunch a probe into Burisma, Biden declared that he would seek the Democratic nomination for president in 2020. Hunter Biden stepped down from the board that same month.

President-elect Volodymyr Zelensky said he would replace Lutsenko, but it’s not clear if the investigation will continue with the administration change. Regardless, Trump’s team has seized upon the possible corruption and have encouraged further investigations, most notably from Giuliani, according to the Times.

https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/05/05/biden-ukraine-burisma-trump/

This Burisma investigation is just another geo political Russian - USSR mess.

Hunter has done many questionable things in his life that I am sure the Joe Biden is not proud of,

but Hunter is not running for office.

Split Personality
2.3  Split Personality  replied to  Heartland American @2    4 weeks ago

There is no "disloyal opposition", and Hunter Biden, a divorced man with a drug record,

is not and most likely will never run for any kind of political office.

I would add that he is a man whore, but that apparently is no longer a detriment to voters today.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
2.3.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Split Personality @2.3    4 weeks ago
I would add that he is a man whore, but that apparently is no longer a detriment to voters today.

I'd laugh if that wasn't such a sad commentary. 

dave-2693993
3  dave-2693993    4 weeks ago

Hmmmmm...

Interesting rendering of the site today.

What are there, 4, 5 Ukraine, Biden, Trump, Giuliani, Zelensky, "honey pots" scattered around the site today?

BTW, it is Ukraine, not, Not, NOT "The Ukraine". 

"The Ukraine" vanished when the CCCP fell. Ukraine is no longer a province of the CCCP. History, regardless what putin and his cronies think. Basically, fuck him.

Our prior administration fucked Ukraine in the ass, our current administration has and is fucking Ukraine in the ass and putin is doing bis best to fuck Ukraine in the ass.

After all, putin has arrangements to send "vacationing" Russian military to eastern Ukraine for fully armed R&R.

This is the most ridiculous example of partisan hypocrisy I have seen in a long time.

Yes they both do it. They both "love" Ukraines ass. Fuckers,

Perrie Halpern R.A.
3.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  dave-2693993 @3    4 weeks ago

Dave,

You got that right.

Ender
3.2  Ender  replied to  dave-2693993 @3    4 weeks ago

Ukraine is now accusing Russia of meddling in their elections.

dave-2693993
3.2.1  dave-2693993  replied to  Ender @3.2    4 weeks ago

Well, it is notable that Yulia Timochenko had the competition blown away but did not win the first round by a full majority.

She had a majority of the votes cast but not a majority of the eligible voting population. This caused a second round.

Zelensky, of note, is pro Russian. One of those things that makes you go hmmm?

Talking to Julia and Ira (eeerah short for Irina) just want peace for their country.

Not lang after their return to exile in their country last winter, their state was placed in to martial law because of the unrest. I asked her what that meant to her. She said it meant she could be shot at any moment.

We and the EU really messed up with that deal.

Ronin2
3.2.2  Ronin2  replied to  Ender @3.2    4 weeks ago

Like the US and EU aren't meddling in Ukrainian elections?

Dave had it absolutely correct, all sides are screwing Ukraine royally and blaming each other.

sixpick
4  sixpick    4 weeks ago

I'd like to preface this short ABC video with the fact Hunter Biden was almost 45 years old when he failed the drug test in the Navy for cocaine in his system.  First, let me tell you nobody starts using cocaine at age 44.  Of course he didn't either.  He'd already had prior arrest for drugs, but anyway in October 2013 he failed the test and was kicked out of the Navy in February 2014.  He got a waiver to get in because of his age and another waiver for prior drug arrest and only spent 2 weeks in class, not boot camp, before becoming a commissioned officer.  Wow, what a deal!  Nice to have a Vice President, who is your Father and doesn't mind pushing his weight around to put you at the front of the line.

Now less than two months later Hunter fails the test in October 2013.  He gets discharged in February 2014.  I know the Navy doesn't just kick you out on first offense.  I know this from a situation with a friends son, who was given a couple of chances.  Maybe it was different with Hunter since he was already a drug addict or should we say a participant in the use of cocaine.

So Hunter gets kicked out of the Navy and Joe Biden who is working with Ukraine goes to Ukraine.  Just three weeks later Hunter is named to the board of a Ukraine Natural Gas Company (Burisma) that was under investigation, although he had no knowledge about Natural Gas or Ukraine.

I have to go somewhere for the evening....

China private equity

Peter Schweizer , author of Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends , wrote: "In December 2013 Hunter Biden, son of Joe Biden, travels with his father aboard Air Force Two to Beijing. ... Shortly after they return to the U.S., Hunter Biden's firm receives a $1 billion private equity deal from the Chinese government. The deal was later increased to $1.5 billion." [46] [47]

Anyway, that's my two cents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=lH_sdTC7Anw

Perrie Halpern R.A.
4.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  sixpick @4    4 weeks ago

I'm not sure why you are bringing up Hunters drug problem. I am sure he is not the only child of a member of our government that has/ had one, so it isn't relevant.

So you're saying that Biden helped his son? We don't know that for sure. Is he qualified? Again, we don't know that for sure. To sit on a board, you don't need to know the industry. My father in law sat on many boards that he was not involved in the industry. 

That is called nepotism. It happens every day in the real world and politics. What do you think Trump is doing with his children and son in law? Does that mean a conflict of interests? I'm not sure. But as the video clearly states that Hunter is leaving his position in Ukraine. 

sixpick
4.1.1  sixpick  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @4.1    4 weeks ago
I'm not sure why you are bringing up Hunters drug problem.

Hey, don't blame me, blame the ABC video I put in the comment who brought it up in their video.  I know that is unusual, but I don't think the MSM is too fond of Biden and it has become all too common, subtle things they do that most people don't even realize are done to influence the public in order to accomplish their agenda, or should we say, promote or impede a person, policy, idea or candidate in this case.  In other cases they leave out vital information that would enable a person to have an informed opinion.

Here's that video from my previous comment:    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=lH_sdTC7Anw

• Nov 2012 Hunter Biden joins Navy Reserve as commissioned officer.
  • Oct 2013 Hunter Biden who received a waiver to become a commissioned officer in the Navy Reserve is caught with cocaine in his system.
  • Dec 2013 Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and his wife visit Beijing.  Less than two weeks later Hunter private equity deal in China involving the government bank, The Bank of China.  The deal is worth 1.5 billion dollars.  Hunter said his stake in the Fund was to be about $500,000.
  • Feb 2014  Hunter Biden is discharged from the Navy Reserve for drug use.  The public didn't get this information until October 2014 when the Wall Street Journal reported it. 
  • 2014  I do not know the date other than the year was 2014,  Joe Biden goes to Ukraine to help them with their new government.  This obviously was not when Biden said he threatened them because it was not until March 29, 2016 before Viktor Shokin, the Ukrainian Prosecutor General, was voted out by Parliament..
  • 2014 Three weeks after Biden's visit to Ukraine, a Ukrainian gas company, Burisma, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky, appoints Hunter Biden to their board of directors, paying his firm more than a million dollars a year.  This is from the ABC video.
  • Hunter Biden Board of Directors: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5980032-Burisma-Announces-Hunter-Biden-s-Appointment-to.html
  • In 2002, Mykola Zlochevsky co-founded the largest independent oil and natural gas company Burisma Holdings with Ukrainian businessman Nikolay Lysin  [ uk ] . [4] [5] Thourgh his sole ownership of Cyprus -registered Burisma Holdings, he owns the Ukrainian gas and oil producers Aldea, Pari, Esko-Pivnich, and the First Ukrainian Petroleum Company and the investment group Brociti Investments. [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [ excessive citations ]

At the end of 2014, Zlochevsky fled Ukraine amid allegations of self enrichment and corruption during his tenure in public office. He returned to Ukraine in February 2018 after investigations into his Burisma Holdings had been completed in December 2017 with no charges filed against him. [9] [12]

On April 18, 2018, recordings of conversations between President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko and Zlochevsky were released which implicated him in graft. [3] [13] [14]

On June 15, 2018, after the Solomyansky District Court in Kyiv had annulled the ruling of the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor’s Office (SAP) to close a criminal proceeding against him in 2017, Zlochevsky was accused of having illegally issued, while he was Ecology Minister in 2010-2012, oil and gas licenses to the companies that belonged to him. [15] .

• Feb 10, 2015  Viktor Shokin was appointed General Prosecutor of Ukraine.
  • Dec 8, 2015  Joe Biden had a two day visit to Ukraine, when his "I'll give you 6 hrs to fire the prosecutor threat" was suppose have occurred.  I'd say that his statement was a little embellished, since he was there in Dec 8th and 9th of 2015 and the prosecutor was not ousted until Mar 29th of 2016.  It sounded good, I guess.  They may have just held the money until the prosecutor was voted out.
  • Mar 29, 2016  Viktor Shokin was voted out.  He fired his Deputy Prosecutor earlier that day, who said there was corruption in the office.  Ukraine didn't hire him right back, though.  Strange.  Based on what he said and his feeling he would have probably went right after Burisma and Zlochevsky, the owner, who had fled the country at the end of 2014, because of the investigation against him and his company.

Feb 2018  Zlochevsky (Burisma) returned after the investigation ended in Dec 2017 with no charges filed against him.  So Biden wanted the General Prosecutor (Shokin) fired before Ukraine could get the billion dollars.  He was voted out almost 4 months later.  Zlochevsky had no charges filed against him by the new General Prosecutor, Yuriy Sevrok from March 29, 2016 until May 12, 2016.  Yuriy Lutsenko who was in office from May 12, 2016 until August 29, 2019 finally also dropped the charges.

The money machine: how a high-profile corruption investigation fell apart

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/12/the-money-machine-how-a-high-profile-corruption-investigation-fell-apart

Hunter Biden

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Biden

Court reinstates case against Mykola Zlochevsky

https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/court-reinstates-case-against-mykola-zlochevsky.html

Mykola Zlochevsky

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mykola_Zlochevsky

Biden brought his people in Ukraine's Prosecutor General's office to cover his son's business, - Shokin

https://112.international/article/biden-brought-his-people-in-ukraines-prosecutor-generals-office-to-cover-his-sons-business-shokin-39549.html

Viktor Shokin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Shokin

Fact-checking Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Ukraine

"Did you know that Donald Trump Jr. was named a director to Ukraine’s largest private gas producer following a Ukrainian visit by President Trump? Trump later threatened to withhold $1 BILLION in U.S. aid to Ukraine if they didn’t fire a prosecutor looking into Don Jr.’s company. Just kidding! That was Joe Biden when he was VP, and his son Hunter Biden."

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/may/07/viral-image/fact-checking-joe-biden-hunter-biden-and-ukraine/

Vitaly Kasko

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitaly_Kasko

Vitaly Kasko is the only person named in this whole debacle I have any respect for or trust in. Kasko worked under Shokin and resigned because of the corruption he faced.  Now" Kasko was appointed First Deputy Prosecutor General of Ukraine on 5 September 2019. [4]

The only other person I have any respect for from all I've read is:

Yulia Tymoshenko (If you want to learn anything about her find a really comfortable seat)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yulia_Tymoshenko

Dulay
4.1.2  Dulay  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @4.1    4 weeks ago
I'm not sure why you are bringing up Hunters drug problem.

Because Democrats are responsible for everything their children and Democratic Presidents are responsible for the actions of every person in their Administration.

Conversely, IOKIYAR and Trump isn't responsible for anything or anyone's actions including his own. 

Dulay
4.1.3  Dulay  replied to  sixpick @4.1.1    4 weeks ago
Hey, don't blame me, blame the ABC video I put in the comment who brought it up in their video. 

Why not? 

I'd like to preface this short ABC video with the fact Hunter Biden was almost 45 years old when he failed the drug test in the Navy for cocaine in his system.

That was YOU, not the video. 

Split Personality
4.2  Split Personality  replied to  sixpick @4    4 weeks ago

Yes, he's an embarrassment to many of his family members and the Navy and many others.

Billy Carter was an embarrassment to Jimmy Carter.

So what?

Billy is dead

and Hunter will will never amount to anything more than a very rich smacked ass corporate lawyer.

That's my one cent.

igknorantzrulz
4.2.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Split Personality @4.2    4 weeks ago
That's my one cen

A penny for your thought...

JohnRussell
4.3  JohnRussell  replied to  sixpick @4    4 weeks ago

It is absolutely ridiculous to see Trump lovers try and manufacture some sort of "baggage" for Biden's candidacy. 

What "baggage" could Joe Biden POSSIBLY have that would outweigh the baggage Trump has accumulated?

We see a tremendous lack of honesty from Trump supporters.  It is a shame to see our great country suffer through this utter nonsense on a daily basis. 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
4.3.1  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @4.3    4 weeks ago

What is sad is watching you and your cronies marching around beating pots over another fake news story.

JohnRussell
4.3.2  JohnRussell  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @4.3.1    4 weeks ago

What is sad is watching you turn yourself into a Trump supporter. 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
4.3.3  author  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @4.3.2    4 weeks ago

LOlL, finally you found a suitable avatar. Keep it!

Freedom Warrior
4.3.4  Freedom Warrior  replied to  JohnRussell @4.3    4 weeks ago

Well that’s a hoot personally I hope these asswipe Democrats nominate Biden and I dare them I double dog dare them I pray that they nominate that old fool it would be hilarious I couldn’t think of anybody better I mean my god if you had to listen to that cucking funt warren, oh god they should just put a bullet in my head if we had to listen to her incoherent screeching on the news each night. 

JohnRussell
4.3.5  JohnRussell  replied to  Freedom Warrior @4.3.4    4 weeks ago
incoherent

You think Warren is incoherent?  

To call this   incoherent   babble is an insult to   incoherent   babble.   Trump   jumps from one idea to another like a frog leaping from lily pad to lily pad. He regurgitates snippets of information that he appears to have gleaned from watching television, with no apparent sense of how they are connected to each other.

An incoherent President Trump - The Boston Globe

-

Trump’s incoherent monologue on homelessness - The ...

It turns out President   Trump ’s comments about Western liberalism and busing weren’t the only inexplicable things he said overseas. Fox News on Monday night ran an interview Tucker Carlson ...

-

Trump's incoherent greatest hits: His stream-of-nonsense ...

Sep 26, 2016  ·   Trump 's   incoherent   greatest hits: His stream-of-nonsense debate style is tough to combat When   Trump   wasn't name-calling during the GOP debates, his rhetoric was nonsensical — …

-

France blasts ‘incoherent’ Trump after G7 fiasco – POLITICO

France pledged on Sunday to stand by the G7 summit statement disowned by Donald   Trump   and took a swipe at the U.S. president by declaring that international cooperation could not depend on "fits of anger" or "little words." Apparently incensed by remarks about U.S. tariffs at the closing press ...

Incoherent   Donald   Trump   repeatedly babbled about the ...

Apr 02, 2019  · Speaking to reporters in the White House today, Donald   Trump   made several statements that were not only bizarre, they were downright   incoherent . Take …

Dulay
4.3.6  Dulay  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @4.3.1    4 weeks ago
What is sad is watching you and your cronies marching around beating pots over another fake news story.

At least they ARE news stories, unlike your seed which is merely a based on your most recent fever dream. 

sixpick
4.3.7  sixpick  replied to  JohnRussell @4.3    4 weeks ago

Good news, John...

Wonder why he's going to do that?  So it won't happen again?

Freedom Warrior
4.3.8  Freedom Warrior  replied to  JohnRussell @4.3.5    4 weeks ago

Yes I already know she's out of her fucking mind.   She still thinks she's a cherokee indian.

Sean Treacy
5  Sean Treacy    4 weeks ago

Bragging about using American aid to extort Ukraine into the firing of a prosecutor who was investigating his son's company.

Sad.