╌>

Antifa Harass Elderly Couple, Refuse To Let Them Cross The Street

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  kdmichigan  •  5 years ago  •  106 comments

Antifa Harass Elderly Couple, Refuse To Let Them Cross The Street
The Antifa activists stand in their way and continue to shout their slogans, including “Nazi scum, off our street.”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

A new video from Canada shows left-wing anti-fascist (Antifa) activists harassing an elderly couple and refusing to let them cross the street.
The video, taken during a protest at Mohawk College in Ontario, Canada, shows an elderly woman with a walker and a man trying to cross the street. The Antifa activists stand in their way and continue to shout their slogans, including “Nazi scum, off our street.”

The Antifa were present to protest an event at the college being held by YouTube personality Dave Rubin and Canadian politician Maxime Bernier, according to the CBC.
Journalist Andy Ngo documented instances of violence at the protests on his Twitter page over the weekend.

Antifa members have participated in violence in the United States repeatedly, attacking journalists as well as other citizens. (RELATED: Antifa Members Have Repeatedly Attacked Journalists Who Cover Them)
Many Democratic politicians and members of the media have defended the group. Democratic 2020 front runner Joe Biden has expressed warm sentiments for the group, and New York Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez recently promoted a fundraiser for arrested members of Antifa.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1  seeder  KDMichigan    5 years ago

Ah yes the lefts extreme division proving what pussies they are harassing old people, I'm sure we will get the But Trump comments from the same suspects that condone ANTIFA's actions but I think it's about time we start punching ANTIFA who show more character of being a Nazi than the right does.

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
1.1  cjfrommn  replied to  KDMichigan @1    5 years ago

well if two old people get you riled up then i am sure you can imagine how pissed most folks are when fellow citizens are gunned down by a gunman that indicates trump is a direct motivator to some extent. 

now this does not take away the blame for the actions in this specific incident. and i am sure it would be very scary for an older couple to have to deal with this punks.

but i noticed your posting of this and thought hummm ,really.  because if this is some kind of attempt to suggest there is a relative comparison. i would suggest there is not! 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.1.1  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  cjfrommn @1.1    5 years ago
now this does not take away

But here you are as I predicted with your "But Trump" trying to detract from ANTIFA action. I would say I'm shocked that my prediction came true but that would be a lie.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1.2  Tacos!  replied to  cjfrommn @1.1    5 years ago

Really? You couldn't just condemn the despicable behavior? It's not a contest. Stop trying to keep score.

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
1.1.4  cjfrommn  replied to  KDMichigan @1.1.1    5 years ago

well the reason as i explained was clear. and yet the trump tie in is explained also. again i see your posting as this "look see what they did" type deal. because i find it hard to suggest this seeded article is supposed to be taken as something of substance. it does not rank high as a situation to be outraged about compared to the death of YOUR fellow citizens.

but again maybe be prohibited from crossing the street is where you hang your hat.

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
1.1.5  cjfrommn  replied to  Tacos! @1.1.2    5 years ago

well lets see . 2 people alive or scores of people dead. its not about keeping score , its about recognizing where to place the outrage when we look at the suspected action taken by antifa vs those indicating trumps mentality motivated them. This gotcha piece did just that.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1.6  Tacos!  replied to  cjfrommn @1.1.5    5 years ago
its about recognizing where to place the outrage

I can be outraged by more than one thing at a time. I don't need to ration it out, choosing one over another.

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
1.1.7  cjfrommn  replied to  Tacos! @1.1.6    5 years ago

bullshit- you have never shown outrage here so stop it.  and again there is no RATIONING going on. you need to choose to be outraged by your fellow dead citizens of mass murdering suspects, WOW what an existence you got going on there!!.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
1.1.8  Sunshine  replied to  cjfrommn @1.1.5    5 years ago
trumps mentality motivated them.

Wow...sounds like something that piece of shit Schiff would say.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1.9  Tacos!  replied to  cjfrommn @1.1.7    5 years ago
bullshit

bullshit

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
1.1.11  cjfrommn  replied to  Tacos! @1.1.9    5 years ago

ooh yeah outrage like your two cents "she made a mistake" crap on the amber post-- 

yep i see your outrage there lol lol wow just wow!

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.1.12  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  cjfrommn @1.1.4    5 years ago
it does not rank high as a situation to be outraged about compared to the death of YOUR fellow citizens.

Why worry about people being shot when the world is going to end in 12 years?

Why worry about mass shooters when 10,000 people die from drunk drivers a year.

Your defense of ANTIFA accosting a old woman with a walker is duly noted.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1.13  Tacos!  replied to  cjfrommn @1.1.11    5 years ago

That's pretty dumb because if you read my whole comment, you'd know that was only her position and not what I personally thought. Maybe spend a little less time trying to win arguments you can't win and put some effort into reading and comprehending. Then you won't make embarrassingly wrong comments like the one you just made.

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
1.1.14  cjfrommn  replied to  KDMichigan @1.1.12    5 years ago

nice try KD i did not defend antifa, i said they scared them and so on. i am noting that you POSTED THIS seed to have this article stand out to you  and your buddies as a "see what they did"(kid pointing his finger) attempt and i guess i am not very impressed by it. 

again my reason for that is because there is this SLANT that is based on this political crap. and so if your doing this Antifa is equal / aligned / associated to democrats. All i am pointing out is that white supremacist and mass murders are aligned with republicans which includes this trump guy.

And that group has done a lot more lately then stop old folks from crossing the street. 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.1.15  cjcold  replied to  Sunshine @1.1.8    5 years ago

Thankfully, this country has a Schiff to oppose a Trump.

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
1.1.16  cjfrommn  replied to  Tacos! @1.1.13    5 years ago

thats my point- i have comprehended that you NEVER have a personal thought-- you are just,  as i noted to you before, about having this wavy, whimpy, whimsical response and that gets old to me. Because that incident is something to be outraged about, even if you support that officer. 

And so to me, yes, it gets more annoying when  you state this 

"I can be outraged by more than one thing at a time."

and then do this.....

you'd know that was only her position and not what I personally thought

so no personal thoughts and no outrage and a person gunned down in his own home. 

Since you are quick to suggest things. i can too will give you some. Maybe you spend more time making your own thought out comments known. instead of thinking people want to have you comment about "her" or him " when they have facts that are already known. 

So if you shared your own PERSONAL thought. i would acknowledge it as such,  even if i didn't agree with it. I can respect , acknowledge, accommodate folks who take a stand on an issue or story or seed content, instead of slugging around trying to see how much attention you can get by stirring a pot. In that case a very real pot based in reality. A reality of your fellow citizens dying at the hands of cops. 

thanks for playing!

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1.17  Tacos!  replied to  cjfrommn @1.1.16    5 years ago

I suggested you read and comprehend the comment you are discussing, but you clearly haven't done that. That's why you end up repeating the same ignorant accusations like:

Because that incident is something to be outraged about, even if you support that officer. 

I called her actions murder and said she had no excuse. If you get from that that I wasn't outraged or that I supported her, then you have some serious comprehension problems.

So if you shared your own PERSONAL thought. i would acknowledge it as such

That's clearly untrue as I have just demonstrated.

trying to see how much attention you can get by stirring a pot

Ironic and hypocritical coming from you. This whole discussion is based on your inability to simply condemn what we saw in the video.

You first engaged in some whataboutism by saying we should be more upset about some other incident, accusing the seeder of trying to compare it to other incidents (which wasn't happening). In fact, KD predicted somebody would come along and try to say "but Trump" and without missing a beat, that's exactly what you did.

Then you turned it into attacks on me for comments I made on a completely different seed - comments you clearly didn't bother to even try and comprehend. You could at least confine your comments about that seed to that space.

You're doing a lot of things in this seed, but focusing on the topic sure isn't one of them.

cjfrommn
Professor Silent
1.1.18  cjfrommn  replied to  Tacos! @1.1.17    5 years ago
It's a hard case because it seems like she made an honest mistake. However, is it the kind of mistake that we can tolerate as a society? Does the victim's family care that it was a mistake? Should they have to accept this?

As to the charge, is it murder or manslaughter?

Very broadly, Murder is an unlawful killing with malice aforethought. That simply means "did she intend to kill someone?" The answer is pretty straightforward. Yes, she did. I'm not saying she she set out that day planning to murder someone. But at that moment, she did mean to pull her gun and shoot the person in front of her.

If it were done in the heat of passion, that would be voluntary manslaughter. If it were some kind of an accident, that would be involuntary manslaughter. That leaves us with murder.

So then the question is, does she have some excuse, like she was shooting in self-defense or defense of others or her home. She says she was, and I suspect the jury even believed thatshebelieved that.

The big question is was itreasonablefor her to believe she was defending herself or her home? Is it reasonable that she was walking on floors that she should have noticed were different than the usual floors she walks on to reach her apartment? Is it reasonable that she never noticed she wasn't in her own home? 

At some point we have to draw a line between an honest and reasonable mistake and insisting that people with guns use their heads and take in the situation around them. She wasn't beamed - Star Trek style - into someone else's apartment. She had to walk there. She had ample opportunity to take in her surroundings. Therefore, she has no excuse.

It's a horrible tragedy.

Your words in bold-- mistake-- 

The second bold -- excuse --- like most who replied to your comment it was because this comment makes it appear to suggest she has no excuse for this mistake. 

a person who believe she killed a man wrongly and has no excuse for it-- says it straight out.

"she had no excuse or defense to kill this man". Again just say it. 

But you spent 5 paragraphs stirring a pot which doesn't need to be stirred. Thus my comment about how I happen to be a member who doesn't like your STYLE OF COMMENTING. And i point it out to you when the story has a real time sense of REALITY for some of your fellow citizens. So yes PICK A DAM SIDE-- and just say YOUR OWN THOUGHTS. 

As far as this seed the topic of old folks being harassed and bullied and blocked from the intersection doesnt get me too upset. But i do agree it is wrong and very scary for the people involved.

Again this "point the finger" type seed is something that works for some members and they have flocked right over here to yell about how Antfa clearly is the bad actors. And then when i think about how this is a SLANT  at a political side (democrats). I dont buy it, but then i thought well this seed pales in comparison to the other news stories where the other POLITICAL parties(republicans) bad actors have done worse. 

so maybe running someone over with car at a rally help make my point a bit more clear. 

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.3  devangelical  replied to  KDMichigan @1    5 years ago

oh look, a traditional nazi haircut on the woman beater

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.3.1  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  devangelical @1.3    5 years ago

Your support of ANTIFA is nothing new. Have you accosted old ladies walking down the street today?

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.3.3  devangelical  replied to  KDMichigan @1.3.1    5 years ago

I only support antifa when they beat the fuck out of white supremacists. since I'm in my 60's, define old and accost.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.3.4  MrFrost  replied to  KDMichigan @1.3.1    5 years ago

Your support of ANTIFA is nothing new. Have you accosted old ladies walking down the street today?

So you support fascism? 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.3.5  It Is ME  replied to  MrFrost @1.3.4    5 years ago
So you support fascism? 

I don't know of anyone in their right mind that would support "Fascism".....do you ?

Anti-Fascism" is not about "acting" and "behaving" like masked Fascists....do you agree ?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.3.6  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  devangelical @1.3    5 years ago
oh look, a traditional nazi haircut on the woman beater

Bullshit. Perhaps he is presently/formerly military? Profile much?

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.3.7  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  MrFrost @1.3.4    5 years ago
So you support fascism? 

Sounds like the ANTIFA apologist accepts accosting old people with walkers trying to cross a street.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.3.8  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  devangelical @1.3    5 years ago
a traditional nazi haircut

Nazi haircut? FFS I thought it was a lesbian. Can you prove he is a Nazi? I don't see him holding a sign?

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.3.10  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Release The Kraken @1.3.9    5 years ago
Nazi hand signals are the best.

Well according to the ADL it is. It cracks me up that our society has so officially been take over by triggered snowflakes. The okay hand signal is racist and accosting old ladies is fighting fascism.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.4  Ozzwald  replied to  KDMichigan @1    5 years ago
I'm sure we will get the But Trump comments from the same suspects that condone ANTIFA's actions but I think it's about time we start punching ANTIFA who show more character of being a Nazi than the right does.

So why are they labeled ANTIFA? 

There are no ANTIFA signs. 

There are no protesters interviewed claiming to be ANTIFA. 

The only reason this is being labeled as ANTIFA, is because the author of the article chose to put that label on them.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.1  It Is ME  replied to  Ozzwald @1.4    5 years ago

There are no ANTIFA signs. 

There are no protesters interviewed claiming to be ANTIFA. 

The only reason this is being labeled as ANTIFA, is because the author of the article chose to put that label on them

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

American "Antifa" don't EXIST ! jrSmiley_84_smiley_image.gif

Keep telling yourself that.....it makes for "Happy "Lefty" Days ! jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
1.4.2  Sunshine  replied to  Ozzwald @1.4    5 years ago

This is what bothers you about the video?

jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.4.3  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Ozzwald @1.4    5 years ago
The only reason this is being labeled as ANTIFA, is because the author of the article chose to put that label on them.

The hidden faces are a hint. A dead giveaway. Can you see it now?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.4.4  Ozzwald  replied to  Sunshine @1.4.2    5 years ago
This is what bothers you about the video?

This is what bothers me about the misleading article.  The violence bothers me about the video.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.4.5  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.4.3    5 years ago

How does that prove they're anti-fa?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.4.6  Ozzwald  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.1    5 years ago
American "Antifa" don't EXIST ! Keep telling yourself that.....it makes for "Happy "Lefty" Days !

Hmmm, so you are pro fascism, or anti fascism?  Simple question that I am sure you will avoid answering.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.4.7  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @1.4.5    5 years ago

"stand in their way and continue to shout their slogans, including “Nazi scum, off our street.”

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.4.8  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.4.7    5 years ago

Again, where is the proof that they're anti-fa?

If they were, they'd be announcing it.  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.9  It Is ME  replied to  Ozzwald @1.4.6    5 years ago
Hmmm, so you are pro fascism, or anti fascism?

Sorry...… Antifa isn't America's cup of Tea ! We defeated the likes of "Those" folks back in the 40's.

Call me "Antifascist" if you Dare ! jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.4.10  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @1.4.8    5 years ago
Again, where is the proof that they're anti-fa? If they were, they'd be announcing it. 

How do you know when it's the KKK? Is it because they announce it? Or is it because they wear white hoods, behave in a certain way, and say certain things?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.4.11  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @1.4.10    5 years ago
How do you know when it's the KKK? Is it because they announce it? Or is it because they wear white hoods, behave in a certain way, and say certain things?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.4.12  Ozzwald  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.9    5 years ago
Sorry...… Antifa isn't America's cup of Tea ! We defeated the likes of "Those" folks back in the 40's.

I see, just as I predicted, you won't answer the question.

Once again:

Are you pro fascism or anti fascism?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.4.13  Ozzwald  replied to  Tacos! @1.4.10    5 years ago

They announce it.  Apparently you haven't seen the KKK protests, they are proud of their membership.

170708194618-03-charlottesville-klan-rally-0708-exlarge-169.jpg

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.14  It Is ME  replied to  Ozzwald @1.4.12    5 years ago
As I predicted.
Are you pro fascism or anti fascism?

You predicted NOTHING !

I'm Anti-ANYONE that uses Fascist tactics (Antifa) !

Did that Help ?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.4.15  Tacos!  replied to  Ozzwald @1.4.13    5 years ago
They announce it. 

I didn't say they never announce it. But if you saw a bunch of guys dressed in white hoods, saying the shit the KKK says, would you need clarification that they were officially KKK? Or would you have sense enough to just get it? 

Or will you admit it either way?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.4.16  Greg Jones  replied to  Ozzwald @1.4    5 years ago

They label themselves with the masks.

Leftist scum are afraid to show their faces.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.4.17  MrFrost  replied to  It Is ME @1.4.14    5 years ago
I'm Anti-ANYONE that uses Fascist tactics (Antifa) !

So a group that opposes fascism is a fascist organization? That is playing the "I know you are but what am I", game. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.19  It Is ME  replied to  MrFrost @1.4.17    5 years ago
So a group that opposes fascism is a fascist organization?

They dress in "Black" (no offense to African Americans), wear "Black" (no offense to African Americans again) masks and "Carry" big sticks with nails embedded in those sticks. They also like to whack folks they don't like in the back of the head with concrete. 

hmmmmmm…..whose the ones that "Behave" like they are " Anti? -Fascist" again ? jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.4.21  It Is ME  replied to  Release The Kraken @1.4.20    5 years ago
The only thing anti they are is anti-educated 

Seems they're so "Anti" jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif , they'll even try and kick "Granny" to the pavement !

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.4.22  MrFrost  replied to  Release The Kraken @1.4.18    5 years ago

Fascism is a right wing ideology. Always has been. 

Fascism   ( / ˈ f æ ʃ ɪ z əm / ) is a form of   far right-wing ,   authoritarian   ultranationalism [1] [2]   characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy [3]   which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe. [4]   The first fascist movements   emerged in Italy   during   World War I , before   spreading to other European countries . [4]   Opposed to  liberalism Marxism , and  anarchism , fascism is placed on the  far-right  within the traditional  left–right spectrum . [4] [5] [6]

Fascists saw   World War I   as a   revolution   that brought massive changes to the nature of war, society, the state, and technology. The advent of   total war   and the total mass mobilization of society had broken down the distinction between civilians and combatants. A "military citizenship" arose in which all citizens were involved with the military in some manner during the war. [7] [8]   The war had resulted in the rise of a powerful state capable of mobilizing millions of people to serve on the front lines and providing economic production and logistics to support them, as well as having unprecedented authority to intervene in the lives of citizens. [7] [8]

Fascists believe that  liberal democracy  is obsolete and regard the complete mobilization of society under a  totalitarian   one-party state  as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties. [9]   Such a state is led by a strong leader—such as a   dictator   and a   martial   government composed of the members of the governing fascist party—to forge national unity and maintain a stable and orderly society. [9]   Fascism rejects assertions that violence is automatically negative in nature and views political violence, war and   imperialism   as means that can achieve national rejuvenation. [10] [11]   Fascists advocate a   mixed economy , with the principal goal of achieving   autarky   (national economic self-sufficiency) through   protectionist   and   interventionist   economic policies. [12]

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
1.4.23  Sunshine  replied to  MrFrost @1.4.22    5 years ago
Fascism is a right wing ideology. Always has been. 

Well now it is left wing.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.4.25  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Ozzwald @1.4    5 years ago

Your attempts to excuse ANTIFA's behavior is duly noted. 

Has ANTIFA put out a disclaimer saying they were not at the protest?

You could go to the article and look at the pictures from twitter accounts of ANTIFA flags but I'm sure you would just find a excuse to explain that away.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.4.26  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  XDm9mm @1.4.24    5 years ago
Sounds pretty much exactly like Antifa to me.

It's Hillaryious that he always comes to the defense of ANTIFA by always posting that same shit. I don't think he has ever read what the definition of fascism is and how it perfectly fits ANTIFA's tactics. 

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
1.4.27  Jack_TX  replied to  Ozzwald @1.4    5 years ago

So is the point of your post that ANTIFA are some sort of misunderstood noble civic organization who would never do something this terrible?  

Are you about to tell us you're certain these people are not ANTIFA because they're never at any of the meetings?

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
1.4.28  Jack_TX  replied to  MrFrost @1.4.17    5 years ago
So a group that opposes fascism is a fascist organization?

A group that uses fascist tactics is a fascist organization, no matter what they claim to support or oppose.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.5  Tessylo  replied to  KDMichigan @1    5 years ago

I see no proof whatsoever that these are 'anti-fa'

The Daily Caller is your source?

The UK's version of the National Inquirer?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.5.3  Ozzwald  replied to    5 years ago
Wearing black, hiding their faces. nope no proof they're antifa

Are you now claiming that antifa are ninjas???

story-30817-30817-xlarge.jpg

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.5.4  Tacos!  replied to  Ozzwald @1.5.3    5 years ago

Are you really trying to claim there's no difference? Why are you trying so hard to defend Antifa?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.5.5  Tessylo  replied to  dennis smith @1.5.2    5 years ago

Still see no proof whatsoever.

If they were anti-fa, I think they would say so.

Most likely a neo-nazi or white nationalists/supremacists posing as anti-fa so they would receive the blame.  

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.5.6  Greg Jones  replied to  Tessylo @1.5    5 years ago

Why do you support left wing thugs?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.5.7  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @1.5.5    5 years ago
If they were anti-fa, I think they would say so.

Why? Do they usually? Can you give some examples? 

Most likely a neo-nazi or white nationalists/supremacists posing as anti-fa so they would receive the blame.

Has that happened before? What makes you think it's the "most likely" scenario?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.5.8  Ozzwald  replied to  Tacos! @1.5.4    5 years ago
Are you really trying to claim there's no difference?

Between antifa and ninjas?

Why are you trying so hard to defend Antifa?

There is no defending involved.  There are no facts to show that the video in the article involves antifa.

Tell me Tacos!, are YOU pro fascism or against fascism?  Though I doubt you will answer this question.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.5.9  Tacos!  replied to  Ozzwald @1.5.8    5 years ago
ninjas

You're the one posting the pic as if it were relevant. As if the people in the video could be ninjas or anything other than Antifa.

There is no defending involved.

There sure is. You're doing everything you can to convince people that the cowardly scum in the video is not Antifa. Why?

are YOU pro fascism or against fascism?

Tell me Ozzwald, are YOU pro fascism or against fascism? Though I doubt you will answer this question.

Are you aware that just calling themselves "Antifa" doesn't make them actually anti-fascist?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.5.10  Tessylo  replied to  Ozzwald @1.5.8    5 years ago

You were correct Ozzwald.  He didn't answer the question.  Just deflection and twisting, as usual.  

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.5.12  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Release The Kraken @1.5.11    5 years ago

Seems they are more anarchist than anything.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.5.13  Tessylo  replied to  Release The Kraken @1.5.11    5 years ago

That tripe again?

Meh

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.5.14  Ozzwald  replied to  Tessylo @1.5.10    5 years ago
You were correct Ozzwald.  He didn't answer the question.  Just deflection and twisting, as usual. 

Yup, he is too AFRAID to answer the question.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.5.15  Ozzwald  replied to  Tacos! @1.5.9    5 years ago
You're the one posting the pic as if it were relevant.

It perfectly matched BeastOfTheEast's description of antifa.  Maybe you should try talking to him if you have issues with it.  Though it looks like he may have bailed.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.5.16  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @1.5.13    5 years ago
Meh

tissue ?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.5.17  Ozzwald  replied to  Release The Kraken @1.5.11    5 years ago
Communism, which every Antifa member supports is Fascist.

Please detail exactly how you know this.

It's simple they never reach the Utopian communism because they turn power over to a fascist dictator.

Do you even know the definition of fascism?

It's happened in every single attempt in world history.

Every single one?  Once again please supply specific details on your rather grandiose claim.

Communism is Fascist.

Well you can skip replying to me about the definition.  You apparently DO NOT KNOW the definition and are making it up as you go.

A communist calling themselves antifascist is anti-intelligent.

Kind of like Trumpists calling themselves true Americans.  Understood.

Read the communist manifesto you claim to have read

That claim is an outright lie.  Are you going to admit it is a lie, or provide evidence to back it up?

No ideology in modern world history has promoted more vile loss of life and carnage at the hands of a fascist dictator.

More vile than taking away millions of people's heath insurance and allowing them to die for lack of medical treatment?

More vile than kidnapping children and caging them?

More vile than allowing more and more pollution to effect people and shorten life expectancy just to make a buck?

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.5.18  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Tessylo @1.5    5 years ago

Who cares?

The Daily Caller is your source?

They also had a nice article on the many uses of power washers.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.5.19  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Ozzwald @1.5.3    5 years ago
Are you now claiming that antifa are ninjas???

Do Ninja's accost old ladies chanting Nazi scum off our streets at them?

Your attempts to white wash ANTIFA's actions are duly noted

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.5.20  Tacos!  replied to  Ozzwald @1.5.15    5 years ago
It perfectly matched BeastOfTheEast's description of antifa.

No it didn't because part of that description was the context of him referencing their behavior. That is what the seed is about, but of course you know that and  won't discuss the seed honestly.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.5.23  Tessylo  replied to  KDMichigan @1.5.18    5 years ago

[Deleted]

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.5.24  Ozzwald  replied to  KDMichigan @1.5.19    5 years ago
Do Ninja's accost old ladies chanting Nazi scum off our streets at them?

Yes they do.  Prove me wrong.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.5.25  Ozzwald  replied to  Tacos! @1.5.20    5 years ago
No it didn't because part of that description was the context of him referencing their behavior.

Your statement is another lie.  This is his entire quote: " Wearing black, hiding their faces.  nope no proof they're antifa jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif ".

If you can't argue using the truth, why do you even bother?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.5.26  Ozzwald  replied to  Release The Kraken @1.5.21    5 years ago
You need to visit the reddit pages and local antifa forums, they all refer to one another as comrade and post communist manure.

What so I can believe anonymous people, posting anything they want, claiming anything they want, and not providing any proof of anything?

I get enough of that with the Trumpists here on NT.

As for commies being fascist? History says every time a group of retards get together and have a commie revolution they install a commie dictator who is a fascist piece of garbage they ultimately all start hating.

If history says it, you shouldn't have any problem showing the evidence of such.  Of course you never have before, and I really don't expect you too in the future.

After the dictator takes over, they all regret their stupid idea. Then they beg for freedom and hope the state doesn't kill their dumb ass.

Again, claims by you with not 1 shred of evidence.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.5.27  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Ozzwald @1.5.24    5 years ago
Prove me wrong.

Prove they are not ANTIFA. Your support of accosting old ladies crossing the street is duly noted

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.5.28  Ozzwald  replied to  KDMichigan @1.5.27    5 years ago

Prove they are not ANTIFA. Your support of accosting old ladies crossing the street is duly noted

You can't prove a negative....duh.  Plus, I asked first.

Prove that Ninja's don't accost old ladies chanting Nazi scum off our streets at them.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.5.29  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Ozzwald @1.5.28    5 years ago
Plus, I asked first.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.5.30  Tacos!  replied to  Ozzwald @1.5.25    5 years ago
Your statement is another lie.

Your statement is another lie.

You still won't answer why you are defending Antifa. Actually, the way you bluff everyone with BS and accuse them of the things you're actually doing, it all sounds very much like what I would expect an Antifa person to do online.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.5.31  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @1.5.30    5 years ago

It is freaking hilarious that you are talking about bluffing people with BS

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.5.32  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Tessylo @1.5    5 years ago

So prove to me they aren't.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.5.33  Tessylo  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.5.32    5 years ago

No KD needs to prove they are.  Not me.

No proof whatsoever

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.5.34  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @1.5.31    5 years ago

Oh look, the other Antifa supporter is chiming in. Super.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.5.35  Ozzwald  replied to  Tacos! @1.5.34    5 years ago

Oh look, another Fascism supporter chiming in against Tessylo.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.5.36  Tessylo  replied to  Ozzwald @1.5.35    5 years ago

I support anti-fascists, not fascists.  

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.5.37  Ozzwald  replied to  Tessylo @1.5.36    5 years ago
I support anti-fascists, not fascists.  

Which is why Tacos has an issue with you.  He supports the fascists.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
1.5.38  Jack_TX  replied to  Tacos! @1.5.34    5 years ago

Keep this up and you're going to be the least popular kid in the 7th grade.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2  Greg Jones    5 years ago

Disgusting left wing storm troopers, with actions straight out of the communist playbook.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
3  Tacos!    5 years ago

WTF is wrong with people??

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
4  Jack_TX    5 years ago

I wanna know who the shithead in the gray sweater is.  Taking video instead of helping these people?  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5  Vic Eldred    5 years ago

And you can bet that none of them gets prosecuted!

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
6  Sunshine    5 years ago

Such brave righteous asses covering their faces to harass old people.

Where are the police?  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
8  It Is ME    5 years ago

Fascists weren't age discriminatory either. They were for "Equality" for around 5 or 6 years.jrSmiley_50_smiley_image.gif