╌>

Trump shouted 'you're making me look like a f******' idiot' at White House staff, report claims

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  5 years ago  •  20 comments

Trump shouted 'you're making me look like a f******' idiot' at White House staff, report claims

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Politics

102b4830-25c0-11e7-a66a-23957430fe89_lat   Vincent Wood, The Independent   4 hours ago  

3ffd06d503d248e83b9361c4d310ce3e

Donald Trump   reportedly told aides and cabinet ministers they were making him look like an “idiot” in an expletive-laden rant over his failure to clamp down on the nation’s southern border.

In a March Oval Office meeting in which he called for entry to the US from   Mexico   to be completely shut down, the president is said to have berated officials including secretary of state   Mike Pompeo , aide   Stephen Miller   and former homeland security secretary   Kirstjen Nielsen .

“You are making me look like an idiot,” he said, according to an excerpt of a new book featured in   The New York Times , which said the statement also included an expletive.

Border Wars: Inside Trump’s Assault on Immigration   by Julie Hirschfeld Davis and Michael D Shear, also claims that Mr Trump considered a range of increasingly bizarre border policies – including fortifying the wall   with a moat filled with snakes or alligators .

The week ended with the firing of Ms Nielsen after the 45th President said he wanted a cement wall on the Mexican border, despite contracts having already been secured for a steel barrier.

Asked by Mr Trump to erect such a barricade, Ms Nielsen replied: “Sir, I literally don’t think that’s even possible”.

This prompted the president to request her resignation by saying he wanted “to make a change”.

In another reported exchange between the pair, Ms Nielsen attempted to focus on subjects beyond the wall including requests for legal powers to take down   drones .

But she was cut off half way through her request.

“Kirstjen, you didn’t hear me the first time, honey,” Mr. Trump said. “Shoot ’em down. Sweetheart, just shoot ’em out of the sky, OK?”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

Trump Shouted 'You're Making Me Look Like A F******' Idiot' At White House Staff, Report Claims

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

You don't need any help with that whatsoever shitstain.  

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Tessylo @1    5 years ago

More old and unsubstantiated second hand from a dubious source news                                                                                                                                                                         

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    5 years ago
More old and unsubstantiated second hand from a dubious source news                                                                                                                                                                         

Prove it didn't happen? You know trump is all about his ego, this is entirely plausible. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

Border Wars: Inside Trump’s Assault on Immigration      by Julie Hirschfeld Davis and Michael D Shear, also claims that Mr Trump considered a range of increasingly bizarre border policies – including fortifying the wall      with a moat filled with snakes or alligators  .

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

The week ended with the firing of Ms Nielsen after the 45th President said he wanted a cement wall on the Mexican border, despite contracts having already been secured for a steel barrier.

Asked by Mr Trump to erect such a barricade, Ms Nielsen replied: “Sir, I literally don’t think that’s even possible”.

This prompted the president to request her resignation by saying he wanted “to make a change”.

In another reported exchange between the pair, Ms Nielsen attempted to focus on subjects beyond the wall including requests for legal powers to take down    drones   .

But she was cut off half way through her request.

“Kirstjen, you didn’t hear me the first time, honey,” Mr. Trump said. “Shoot ’em down. Sweetheart, just shoot ’em out of the sky, OK?”

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Tessylo @3    5 years ago

He wouldn't have to ask for my resignation. I would have quit the first time he called me "honey" or "sweetheart"

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.1  seeder  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1    5 years ago

Yup, dispute anything the turd in chief says and 'You're Fired!'

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1    5 years ago

He would have had mine the moment I found out I was working for him.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
3.1.3  Ozzwald  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.1    5 years ago
Yup, dispute anything the turd in chief says and 'You're Fired!'

By Tweet most of the time.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4  lady in black    5 years ago

How anyone can defend this disgraceful POS is beyond my comprehension.  

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  lady in black @4    5 years ago

He insults women, blacks, and Hispanics yet he still gets their support.  I just don't get it.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.1.1  Ozzwald  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.1    5 years ago

He insults women, blacks, and Hispanics yet he still gets their support.  I just don't get it.

In many cases he gets their support BECAUSE he insults women, blacks, and Hispanics.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.1    5 years ago

Women - You have to treat them like shit.

Hispanics - They are rapists.

Blacks - They are born inherently lazy.

I still don't understand how they can support him.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.1.3  Ozzwald  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.1.2    5 years ago
I still don't understand how they can support him.

Don't forget he is also supported by Republicans who decry financial responsibility. jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

Split Personality
Professor Guide
5  Split Personality    5 years ago

"Honey" and "Sweetheart", omg, lol....

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6  MrFrost    5 years ago
Trump Shouted 'You're Making Me Look Like A F******' Idiot' At White House Staff, Report Claims

Donny, you need no help from anyone to look like a fucking idiot. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7  JohnRussell    5 years ago

meeting of the no-minds

Work1.jpg

"YOU'RE MAKING ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT"

" NO, YOU'RE MAKING ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT"

"NO, YOU'RE MAKING ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT"

"NO, YOU'RE MAKING ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT"

cjcold
Professor Quiet
7.1  cjcold  replied to  JohnRussell @7    5 years ago

I suppose the fact that he realizes he looks like an idiot comes secondary to the fact that he blames it on others. Trump needs nobody but himself to look like an idiot.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
7.1.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  cjcold @7.1    5 years ago
I suppose the fact that he realizes he looks like an idiot comes secondary to the fact that he blames it on others.

There is that.  

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8  Paula Bartholomew    5 years ago

It wasn't his staff who just suggested (Trump speech for demands) that China investigate the Bidens.