Breaking: Schiff’s Office Met With The Whistleblower Before He Even Filed A Complaint

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  2 months ago  •  45 comments

Breaking: Schiff’s Office Met With The Whistleblower Before He Even Filed A Complaint

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Here’s the New York Times trying its best to spin the story that shows coordination against Trump between Schiff and the whistleblower. But even for them, you can’t sugarcoat how bad this is for Schiff and this claim.

Via   NY Times:

WASHINGTON — The Democratic head of the House Intelligence Committee, Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, learned about the outlines of a C.I.A. officer’s concerns that President Trump had abused his power days before the officer filed a whistle-blower complaint, according to a spokesman and current and former American officials.

The early account by the future whistle-blower shows how determined he was to make known his allegations that Mr. Trump asked Ukraine’s government to interfere on his behalf in the 2020 election. It also explains how Mr. Schiff knew to press for the complaint when the Trump administration initially blocked lawmakers from seeing it.

The C.I.A. officer approached a House Intelligence Committee aide with his concerns about Mr. Trump only after he had had a colleague first convey them to the C.I.A.’s top lawyer. Concerned about how that initial avenue for airing his allegations through the C.I.A. was unfolding, the officer then approached the House aide. In both cases, the original accusation was vague.

Keep reading…

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
Find text within the comments Find 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    2 months ago

Truly Amazing!

There goes another fake narrative.

KDMichigan
1.1  KDMichigan  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1    2 months ago
There goes another fake narrative.

I doubt it. We will have plenty more of this. TDS is real. The Snowflakes will be crying about President Trump after they hand him the 2020 election.

How do they think the people from their polls are going to react when they find out that yet again Democrats fabricated a story.

Vic Eldred
1.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1    2 months ago

And on September 17th on MSNBC Schiff told us he hadn't spoken to the WB....Yet another Schiff lie!

WallyW
1.4  WallyW  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1    2 months ago
stg100219dAPR20191002034528.jpg

lady in black
1.4.1  lady in black  replied to  WallyW @1.4    2 months ago

RJ-Matson-Portland-ME4.jpg?w=620

gooseisgone
1.4.2  gooseisgone  replied to  lady in black @1.4.1    2 months ago

The White House should stonewall !!!!!  If they want to impeach him fine take a vote and get on with it, don't just stand in front of the TV cameras and talk about it.

r.t..b...
1.4.3  r.t..b...  replied to  gooseisgone @1.4.2    2 months ago
don't just stand in front of the TV cameras and talk about it.

The resident does that every day and if he would just quit incriminating himself in additional wrongdoing, they could get down to business. This is all self-inflicted and someone needs to muzzle him if they think they have any chance of saving his administration. 

gooseisgone
1.4.4  gooseisgone  replied to  r.t..b... @1.4.3    2 months ago
incriminating himself in additional wrongdoing

What wrong doing, please site what law has been broken, other than beating Hillary which appears to be against the law.

It Is ME
2  It Is ME    2 months ago

Schiff wrote the complaint. jrSmiley_19_smiley_image.gif

MUVA
2.1  MUVA  replied to  It Is ME @2    2 months ago

I would expected no less.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
2.1.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  MUVA @2.1    2 months ago

Crooked as fuck but that's the game this congress likes to play.

MUVA
2.1.2  MUVA  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @2.1.1    2 months ago

It is getting ridiculous people like Schitt shouldn't be anywhere power he is a dirtbag.   

JohnRussell
3  JohnRussell    2 months ago

from the New York Times article

“Big stuff. That’s a big story,” Mr. Trump said, waving a copy of the article in the air. “He knew long before and helped write it, too. It’s a scam,” the president added, accusing Mr. Schiff of helping the whistle-blower write his complaint. There is no evidence that Mr. Schiff did, and his spokesman said he saw no part of the complaint before it was filed.

What we see here is another attempt on the part of the right, and libertarians and anarchists, to gaslight this issue . 

Donald Trump went off his rocker today, as anyone who saw his unhinged press conference knows. 

Things are escalating and the time for EVERYONE to decide what side they are on is coming up more quickly than most people realize. 

This afternoon the Inspector General of the State Dept. delivered material to Congress that ALARMED him. The material has to do with the Trump cabal's effort to gaslight, bamboozle and lie to the American public through conspiracy theories. 

Yes its true. The IG for the State Dept felt compelled to warn the US Congress that Trump forces are trying to spread conspiracy theories through the government. 

BeastOfTheEast
3.1  BeastOfTheEast  replied to  JohnRussell @3    2 months ago

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.spacecrafted.com

lady in black
3.1.1  lady in black  replied to  BeastOfTheEast @3.1    2 months ago

600a5625-81ee-4e63-94d5-b9ec9181e2ee-201

Jeremy Retired in NC
3.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @3    2 months ago
There is no evidence that Mr. Schiff did, and his spokesman said he saw no part of the complaint before it was filed.

Ok, I'll play your game (just this one time ONLY).  There is as much proof of Schiff did this.  There is also the same amount of proof of the President trying to use the Ukraine to "interfere with an election".

WallyW
3.3  WallyW  replied to  JohnRussell @3    2 months ago

Prove Shithead Schiff didn't set this up

lib50
3.3.1  lib50  replied to  WallyW @3.3    2 months ago

Easy.  Trump said Schiff set this up. Another Trump lie.  Schiff only knew something was withheld.  WH knew it was withheld before Schiff.  Schiff didn't know what was in the report.  But Barr, Trump,  Pompeo and Pence did. And more.

Trump is obviously going off his nut, he knows hes in deep shit.  Its so humiliating for the country.  And he made sure he tainted Pence, Pompeo, Barr..... President Pelosi may not  be as out of touch as we thought.

lady in black
3.3.2  lady in black  replied to  WallyW @3.3    2 months ago

Prove he did

MUVA
3.3.3  MUVA  replied to  lib50 @3.3.1    2 months ago

Schitt is a dirtbag regardless of Trump yours is the view of a dreamer. 

1stwarrior
3.3.4  1stwarrior  replied to  lib50 @3.3.1    2 months ago

Sorry - your wording needs to be revised.

"Easy.  Schiff said he had tons and tons of documents that proves, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that Trump was in perfect harmony and tandem with the Russians and that Trump paid for blah, blah, blah, blah".

Yup - makes a lot more sense now, doesn't it?

JohnRussell
3.3.5  JohnRussell  replied to  1stwarrior @3.3.4    2 months ago

Did you watch Trump's press conference with the president of Finland today?

Donald Trump is not mentally well. He is a total embarrassment to the United States. He harassed a reporter, and then interrupted when the reporter asked a question of the Finnish president that Trump didnt approve of. 

You conservatives need to find another candidate for 2020, because there is no way this guy is gonna last that long. 

Take this situation seriously for a change. He is not fit to hold the office. 

Ronin2
3.3.6  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @3.3.5    2 months ago

Keep repeating the same thing over and over. The only one your convincing is yourself.

The Republicans will not be finding a new candidate. The ones that have come forward to challenge are already done for. No big players on the right are going to run against an incumbent. 

Better concentrate on finding a candidate out of the Democratic insane exploding clown car running ever further left. Not that they will be qualified, supported, or able to win the moderate vote.

dennis smith
3.3.7  dennis smith  replied to  Ronin2 @3.3.6    2 months ago

Bernie is done for, that leaves Biden and Pocohantas to run against Trump with Biden being the chosen one as he is the only one who even talks about things Americans care about. 

Ronin2
3.3.8  Ronin2  replied to  dennis smith @3.3.7    2 months ago

Biden has been pulled too far left. He cannot run back to center during the general election w/o alienating the base. Last thing the Democrats want is for the hard left to stay home again; or worse- vote for Trump again as a sign of rebellion.

Also, Biden put his foot in his mouth about bullying Ukraine into firing the top investigator when the company his son works for was under investigation.

The Republicans will never let that slide; even if the Democrats are sticking their heads in the sand up to ass level to prevent hearing about it.

WallyW
3.3.9  WallyW  replied to  lady in black @3.3.2    2 months ago
afb100219dAPR20191002014524.jpg

lady in black
3.3.10  lady in black  replied to  WallyW @3.3.9    2 months ago

Steve-Benson-3.jpg?w=620

Ozzwald
3.3.12  Ozzwald  replied to  WallyW @3.3    2 months ago
Prove Shithead Schiff didn't set this up

Prove ANOTHER negative Wally?  When will you learn that proving a negative is impossible.  (i.e. Prove that Trump didn't suck Putin's dick....)

dennis smith
3.3.14  dennis smith  replied to  lib50 @3.3.1    2 months ago

"Schiff didn't know what was in the report."

So Schiff is either a liar or incompetent. 

XDm9mm
3.4  XDm9mm  replied to  JohnRussell @3    2 months ago
and his spokesman said he saw no part of the complaint before it was filed.

And that might in fact be true, BUT....  he had already spoken to the "whistle-blower" (aka leaker) before the complaint was professionally written by an attorney.

Now, I wonder what role Schiff played in recommending a lawyer that works or worked for Senator Chuck Schumer and former Secretary of State Hillary R Clinton?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Further, as the "complaint" contains redacted Top Secret information, and the ICIG is working to secure the lawyers clearance, why is the "whistle-blower" him(her)self being investigated for divulging Top Secret information to non-cleared personnel?  THAT is in fact a felony. 

1stwarrior
3.4.1  1stwarrior  replied to  XDm9mm @3.4    2 months ago

"THAT is in fact a felony. "

NOT if you're a Dem/Lib - that is called foreplay.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
3.4.2  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  1stwarrior @3.4.1    2 months ago

Best comment of the day. 

JBB
3.4.3  JBB  replied to  XDm9mm @3.4    2 months ago

Except that whistleblowers are specifically exempted from being charged with releasing classified information as long as what they are reporting is a crime such as is the case we have before us now. The IG has already determined that the whistleblower complied with the law...

Ronin2
3.4.5  Ronin2  replied to  JBB @3.4.3    2 months ago

Expect the law to change. Unless you want classified information floating to everyone, and anyone, that doesn't have clearance?

The whistleblower had better hope those that "spoke to him" are willing to come forward to back his/her claim; otherwise they are up shit creek w/o a paddle. 

The release of the phone conversation doesn't match what the whistleblower reported. Unless he can prove he was given false information by those he talked with; or Trump had the transcript altered, he will have to prove his filing wasn't done with malice. Given all the leaking (both real and fake) going on; their chances of that are slim to none.

The left wing shit show is getting very, very, old. Think the next Democratic president isn't going to face a whole new level of hell? If it is Biden he might be impeached before he even sworn in. 

WallyW
3.4.6  WallyW  replied to  Ronin2 @3.4.5    2 months ago

Think the next Democratic president isn't going to face a whole new level of hell? If it is Biden he might be impeached before he even sworn in. 

The Dems are  setting up a whole bunch of bad political precedents that will eventually come back to bite them in the arse.

XDm9mm
3.4.7  XDm9mm  replied to  JBB @3.4.3    2 months ago
Except that whistleblowers are specifically exempted from being charged with releasing classified information

And when did you receive your IG whistle-blower briefing?   

I remember when I received mine, where I received it and while forgetting the name of the man, I do remember that he let us know he had just moved to his current position from the IG slot over at "State".  Oh, he was an Obama appointee.

Now, unless the laws have changed he was quite explicit that while we had the legal right to outside consul, we had to remember in any conversations that unless that attorney(s) was cleared NO CLASSIFIED information was to be shared.  Period, end of story.  INTERNALLY we were permitted to divulge classified information, even SAP, to people not specifically briefed into said programs as that could be handled at a later date.

Now, once again, please indicate when YOU received your IG briefing.

dennis smith
3.4.8  dennis smith  replied to  Ronin2 @3.4.5    2 months ago
If it is Biden he might be impeached before he even sworn in. 
That is what the Dems tried to do to Trump so it must be okay to try

It Is ME
3.5  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @3    2 months ago
There is no evidence that Mr. Schiff did , and his spokesman said he saw no part of the complaint before it was filed.

Maybe the "cheap strip mall tenant" media types could look into this too ?

I know the "cheap strip mall tenant" media is all about "Spokesman" and "Some un-named Source" as Fact, but come on ! jrSmiley_89_smiley_image.gif

gooseisgone
3.6  gooseisgone  replied to  JohnRussell @3    2 months ago

Take a vote and impeach him if you think he broke the law, stop talking about it.

Tacos!
4  Tacos!    2 months ago

This could be SOP, though. That doesn't mean it should be SOP, but it wouldn't surprise me if people consult in this way all the time.

sixpick
5  sixpick    2 months ago

Yep, the Democrats, along with some of the Republicans, not to mention various members of the Intelligence are and have been scared to death ever since it became apparent Trump really had a chance to win the election.  When he did win the election they went completely ape shit crazy and it has only gotten worse over the last two and a half years.  They've done everything they could to get him out of office and nothing seems to work. 

They are desperate.  As I said a long time ago, when Trump gains enough power and eliminates enough of the Obama carryovers it's all over for the members of the coup.  They will really be in deep doo doo and they are frantic about the effect it will have on each one of them.  Only the most diehard people will stick with the traitors who have been taking the citizens to the cleaners for decades will stick with them.  They call them useful idiots.  Common sense will prevail and enough of the people with an ounce of sense will be amazed at how they have been taken for so long by the people we have put in Washington and the media who has lied to us for years.  Their cover will be blown as well. 

Trump has been in the deep state.  He knows the deep state better than anyone who could have been elected in 2016.  He has had the desire to drain the swamp for a long time and it is finally happening.  Trump loves this country and has been the most lawful president in my lifetime. 

dennis smith
6  dennis smith    2 months ago

Shiff has the ultimate "deer in headlights" look 100% of the time.