╌>

Breaking: Schiff’s Office Met With The Whistleblower Before He Even Filed A Complaint

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  45 comments

Breaking: Schiff’s Office Met With The Whistleblower Before He Even Filed A Complaint

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Here’s the New York Times trying its best to spin the story that shows coordination against Trump between Schiff and the whistleblower. But even for them, you can’t sugarcoat how bad this is for Schiff and this claim.

Via   NY Times:

WASHINGTON — The Democratic head of the House Intelligence Committee, Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, learned about the outlines of a C.I.A. officer’s concerns that President Trump had abused his power days before the officer filed a whistle-blower complaint, according to a spokesman and current and former American officials.

The early account by the future whistle-blower shows how determined he was to make known his allegations that Mr. Trump asked Ukraine’s government to interfere on his behalf in the 2020 election. It also explains how Mr. Schiff knew to press for the complaint when the Trump administration initially blocked lawmakers from seeing it.

The C.I.A. officer approached a House Intelligence Committee aide with his concerns about Mr. Trump only after he had had a colleague first convey them to the C.I.A.’s top lawyer. Concerned about how that initial avenue for airing his allegations through the C.I.A. was unfolding, the officer then approached the House aide. In both cases, the original accusation was vague.

Keep reading…

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2  It Is ME    5 years ago

Schiff wrote the complaint. jrSmiley_19_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    5 years ago

from the New York Times article

“Big stuff. That’s a big story,” Mr. Trump said, waving a copy of the article in the air. “He knew long before and helped write it, too. It’s a scam,” the president added, accusing Mr. Schiff of helping the whistle-blower write his complaint. There is no evidence that Mr. Schiff did, and his spokesman said he saw no part of the complaint before it was filed.

What we see here is another attempt on the part of the right, and libertarians and anarchists, to gaslight this issue . 

Donald Trump went off his rocker today, as anyone who saw his unhinged press conference knows. 

Things are escalating and the time for EVERYONE to decide what side they are on is coming up more quickly than most people realize. 

This afternoon the Inspector General of the State Dept. delivered material to Congress that ALARMED him. The material has to do with the Trump cabal's effort to gaslight, bamboozle and lie to the American public through conspiracy theories. 

Yes its true. The IG for the State Dept felt compelled to warn the US Congress that Trump forces are trying to spread conspiracy theories through the government. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @3    5 years ago
There is no evidence that Mr. Schiff did, and his spokesman said he saw no part of the complaint before it was filed.

Ok, I'll play your game (just this one time ONLY).  There is as much proof of Schiff did this.  There is also the same amount of proof of the President trying to use the Ukraine to "interfere with an election".

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.5  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @3    5 years ago
There is no evidence that Mr. Schiff did , and his spokesman said he saw no part of the complaint before it was filed.

Maybe the "cheap strip mall tenant" media types could look into this too ?

I know the "cheap strip mall tenant" media is all about "Spokesman" and "Some un-named Source" as Fact, but come on ! jrSmiley_89_smiley_image.gif

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    5 years ago

This could be SOP, though. That doesn't mean it should be SOP, but it wouldn't surprise me if people consult in this way all the time.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
5  sixpick    5 years ago

Yep, the Democrats, along with some of the Republicans, not to mention various members of the Intelligence are and have been scared to death ever since it became apparent Trump really had a chance to win the election.  When he did win the election they went completely ape shit crazy and it has only gotten worse over the last two and a half years.  They've done everything they could to get him out of office and nothing seems to work. 

They are desperate.  As I said a long time ago, when Trump gains enough power and eliminates enough of the Obama carryovers it's all over for the members of the coup.  They will really be in deep doo doo and they are frantic about the effect it will have on each one of them.  Only the most diehard people will stick with the traitors who have been taking the citizens to the cleaners for decades will stick with them.  They call them useful idiots.  Common sense will prevail and enough of the people with an ounce of sense will be amazed at how they have been taken for so long by the people we have put in Washington and the media who has lied to us for years.  Their cover will be blown as well. 

Trump has been in the deep state.  He knows the deep state better than anyone who could have been elected in 2016.  He has had the desire to drain the swamp for a long time and it is finally happening.  Trump loves this country and has been the most lawful president in my lifetime.