╌>

The Finnish President Looking 'Finished' With Trump Is Twitter's Newest Meme

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  tessylo  •  5 years ago  •  10 comments

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Politics

710c91c0-4b9c-11e7-8912-374be9390b1b_H-1   Josephine Harvey, HuffPost   11 hours ago  

Trump Angrily Stonewalls Reporter

Finnish President Sauli Niinistö was giving off “send help” energy during a  joint news conference  with President  Donald Trump  on Wednesday.

During what seemed to be an extended tirade, the president fired off an extensive  tweetstorm  before the meeting, then gave 17 minutes of monologues to reporters in an Oval Office meeting while Finland’s president sat quietly. Trump then ranted at reporters at a joint  White House  news conference, including telling one reporter not to be “rude” when the journalist asked for an answer to his question.

The Finnish president was cool and collected throughout, seeming at times a bit keen for it all to be over:

At the beginning of the joint news conference, when Trump made a joke about “all the press that you attract,” Niinistö was quick to reply: “They are not after me.”

And at one point, the Finnish president can be heard laughing at the moment some have called the pinnacle of the meltdown ― when Trump, growing increasingly agitated, refused to answer Reuters White House reporter Jeff Mason’s question and demanded that he ask Niinistö a question instead:

The Oval Office meeting and White House news conference were both so jam-packed with stunning moments that Twitter, of course, erupted into an enormous meme-fest, with #TrumpMeltdown trending at No. 1 for some time.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago
w5NyOEPH_normal.jpg
Jennifer Bendery
@jbendery
 ·   20 h

Can't see this in most of the TV feed, but Trump's long-winded bonkers rant against Pelosi and Schiff moments ago happened while the Finland president was just sitting there waiting quietly

w5NyOEPH_normal.jpg
Jennifer Bendery
@jbendery

The president of Finland during all that

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Tessylo    5 years ago

You need to check out the seeded content to see all the tweets and back and forths but this one above I think is my freaking favorite!!!!

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
4  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    5 years ago

He dog-walked the Ukrainian president for all to see, and yesterday he dog-walked the Finnish president for all to see.  It had to be embarrassing for both of them, and it was absolutely embarrassing for the United States.   

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
5  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    5 years ago

My fave:

Alex Cole
@acnewsitics

Finnish President meets Finished President#DoNothingDonald

1:15 PM - Oct 2, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6  MrFrost    5 years ago

Once again, our POTUS is an embarrassment to the USA. I watched the presser and trump lied the entire time.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
7  bbl-1    5 years ago

The Finnish president has stories to tell.

All in all, I imagine being around the Trump is tiring and boring.  Waiting for the bell is paramount in the thoughts of those that have the grave misfortune of having to endure the presence of the hair spray MAGA head.