GOP Lawmakers Watch Silently As Trump Strangles Each Of Their Loved Ones In Turn

Via:  john-russell  •  one month ago  •  19 comments

GOP Lawmakers Watch Silently As Trump Strangles Each Of Their Loved Ones In Turn
from The Onion

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

But if Donald Trump’s approach to governing is sometimes a bit outside the ordinary, that’s because Donald Trump is no ordinary president. And maybe that’s not such a bad thing.”

WASHINGTON—Opting to take more of a wait-and-see approach instead of rushing to pass judgment, Republican lawmakers reportedly looked on in silence Tuesday as President Trump worked his way through each of their families and, one by one, strangled all their loved ones to death. “After I watched the president slowly and methodically squeeze the life out of my wife’s body as she gasped, futilely, for breath, he gave me his personal assurance that he was not responsible for her death, so I continue to stand by this administration,” said Rep. Scott DesJarlais (R-TN), who along with every Republican in both the House and Senate stated that while killing off their families in cold blood might not be entirely proper, it was certainly not an impeachable offense, no matter how the media tried to spin it. “Now, this is not an action I would have taken myself. I personally would not have wrapped my hands around my 5-year-old son’s neck and crushed his windpipe. But if Donald Trump’s approach to governing is sometimes a bit outside the ordinary, that’s because Donald Trump is no ordinary president. And maybe that’s not such a bad thing.” Later, with his beloved sister’s face turning purple as the commander-in-chief asphyxiated her with a length of barbed wire, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) appeared on several television news networks and said impeaching the president for her imminent death would be “insane.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
Find text within the comments Find 

JohnRussell
1  seeder  JohnRussell    one month ago
 “After I watched the president slowly and methodically squeeze the life out of my wife’s body as she gasped, futilely, for breath, he gave me his personal assurance that he was not responsible for her death, so I continue to stand by this administration,” said Rep. Scott DesJarlais (R-TN), who along with every Republican in both the House and Senate stated that while killing off their families in cold blood might not be entirely proper, it was certainly not an impeachable offense, no matter how the media tried to spin it.

JBB
2  JBB    one month ago

Trump has illegally asked multiple foreign government to illegally interfer in our election. Period. Full Stop!

This is the nightmare senario our Founders imagined when they gave Congress powers of impeachment...

MUVA
2.1  MUVA  replied to  JBB @2    one month ago

No.

JBB
2.1.1  JBB  replied to  MUVA @2.1    one month ago

Yes, and Trump is obstructing justice which is also impeachable...

MUVA
2.1.2  MUVA  replied to  JBB @2.1.1    one month ago

Again no.

lady in black
2.1.3  lady in black  replied to  MUVA @2.1    one month ago

Yes

MUVA
2.1.4  MUVA  replied to  lady in black @2.1.3    one month ago

Your argument is strong but mine is stronger NO.

lady in black
2.1.5  lady in black  replied to  MUVA @2.1.4    one month ago

Yes....

WallyW
2.2  WallyW  replied to  JBB @2    one month ago

You're being silly.

Please. Stop. It

lady in black
2.2.1  lady in black  replied to  WallyW @2.2    one month ago

You're being blind, stop it

JBB
2.2.2  JBB  replied to  WallyW @2.2    one month ago

You are in denial and have no powers here to stop me or anyone from speaking truths you do not like. Stick you head outside your conservative bubble and breath the fresh air of reality. Trump is guilty of multiple betrayals of his oath of office. Therefore he must be impeached. It was for exactly a scenario such as this, which Trump is alrady known to be guilty of, that our Founders in their wisdom gave Congress impeachment powers...

1stwarrior
2.2.3  1stwarrior  replied to  JBB @2.2.2    one month ago

Sorry jbb - not truths - opinions - that's all you have at the moment.

JBB
2.2.4  JBB  replied to  1stwarrior @2.2.3    one month ago

WRONGO! It is the highest of crimes our Founders imagined that any future President would illegally ask a foreign government to illegally interfer in our elections in any way. It is illegal to ask for foreign governments to interfer in any way in our elections and illegal to accept any such help if offered. Those are facts. It is for exactly what Trump is already known to be guilty of that this nation's wise and forthoughtfull founders gave Congress the power to impeach, convict and remove any President so lawless and disloyal as Trump and his whole administration have proven themselves to be...

Tacos!
2.3  Tacos!  replied to  JBB @2    one month ago
asked multiple foreign government to illegally interfer in our election

Not really.

lady in black
3  lady in black    one month ago

6774d0e3-1828-4ccd-8923-7a0954aef566-Whi

lady in black
4  lady in black    one month ago

c36cadcf-f0db-47c0-b8ee-b48f790a4919-10-

Just Jim NC TttH
6  Just Jim NC TttH    one month ago

February 8, 2000, 11:15 - 11:42 AM excerpt

Tacos!
7  Tacos!    one month ago
Republican lawmakers reportedly looked on in silence Tuesday as President Trump worked his way through each of their families and, one by one, strangled all their loved ones to death.

Probably Democratic "loved ones" so they really are bringing this on themselves.