╌>

BUSTED: Rudy Giuliani’s two Ukraine fixers arrested for violating campaign finance laws

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  103 comments

BUSTED: Rudy Giuliani’s two Ukraine fixers arrested for violating campaign finance laws
The two foreign-born men who have been helping Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani dig up dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden in Ukraine have been arrested for violating campaign finance laws.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The two foreign-born men who have been   helping Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani dig up dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden in Ukraine   have been arrested for violating campaign finance laws.

The   Wall Street Journal   reports   that Florida businessmen Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman were arrested on late Wednesday night and are expected to appear in court on Thursday.

The two men, who are believed to have been born in former Soviet republics, have been under investigation by the U.S. Attorney’s office in Manhattan, the   Journal   reports. At this point there is no specific information about the charges the two men face.

Parnas and Fruman are key figures in the scandal surrounding President Donald Trump’s efforts to pressure the Ukrainian government to launch investigations against his political opponents. The two businessmen helped arrange meetings between Giuliani and Ukrainian prosecutor Yuri Lutsenko, who at one point claimed to have dirt on the Bidens.

Biden, with the support of multiple western governments, was part of an effort to get Ukraine to fire Lutsenko because he was not doing enough to investigate corruption in the country.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Expect to hear more about these two as the Ukraine saga unfolds. 

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
1.1  SteevieGee  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

Give me a little break John.  I need more popcorn.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
1.1.1  al Jizzerror  replied to  SteevieGee @1.1    5 years ago
I need more popcorn.

Me too.

Mr. Frost keeps eating it all.

Wait, who's that tall fucker?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.2  MrFrost  replied to  al Jizzerror @1.1.1    5 years ago

Lies, all lies.. LOL 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.2  Split Personality  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago
Biden, with the support of multiple western governments, was part of an effort to get Ukraine to fire Lutsenko because he was not doing enough to investigate corruption in the country.

Shouldn't that read Viktor Shokin, not Lutsenko?  Not that Lutsenko was much better than Shokin.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
1.2.1  bbl-1  replied to  Split Personality @1.2    5 years ago

Nah.  All of these Russian sounding names that continue to 'pop up' around the Trump are just to darn difficult to keep straight.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    5 years ago

Bang, bang.  They all go down.  Unfortunately it will be from bottom to top.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2    5 years ago

Sister, these two were involved directly in an effort to get the lady ambassador that you have seeded about removed. They are crooked and in the middle of Giuliani's illicit activity in Ukraine. Follow the money. 

Professor Guide
2.1.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    5 years ago
Sister, these two were involved directly in an effort to get the lady ambassador that you have seeded about removed. They are crooked and in the middle of Giuliani's illicit activity in Ukraine. Follow the money. 

You're telling me like I don't already know this.  Dammit.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2.1.1    5 years ago

I know you know. I was saying it for people who may not know as much as you do. jrSmiley_2_smiley_image.png

Professor Guide
2.1.3  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.2    5 years ago

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1.4  Krishna  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.2    5 years ago
I know you know.

And now I know that you know that she knows! But not to worry-- I'll keep it quiet!

(Maybe what we need is a good 'ole fashioned Minny Rally!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @2    5 years ago

Once the bottoms are gone, the top will be history.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
3  FLYNAVY1    5 years ago

Would these two equate to "the plumbers" hired by J. Gordon Liddy? and caught during the Watergate break-in?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @3    5 years ago

They have been arrested for campaign finance violations, but there is more to the story. These two were eyes and ears so to speak for Giuliani in Ukraine circles and told him who to talk to as he sought to dig up dirt on Biden. They "coincidentally" were part of an effort to gain control over the board that regulates Ukraines gas industry. Not surprisingly, they run a business that wants to sell natural gas to Ukraine. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     5 years ago

But, but Hillary. /s

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
4.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Kavika @4    5 years ago

I understand that Trey Goudy is thinking about joining the Ukrainian investigation "dream team"...... He's smart enough to say no on this one.

Professor Guide
4.1.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4.1    5 years ago

WASHINGTON — Trey Gowdy, the former South Carolina congressman who led the committee that investigated the terrorist attack on the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, that killed four Americans, will join President Trump’s legal team as an outside adviser.

I think it's a done deal.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.2  MrFrost  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4.1    5 years ago
Trey Goudy

He also said that the WH withholding information in an impeachment inquiry is wrong... Oh wait, he said that during the Clinton impeachment. Pretty sure he won't be repeating that line this time around. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  MrFrost @4.1.2    5 years ago

He is now just another clown in Trump's clown car.

Ender
Professor Principal
4.1.4  Ender  replied to  MrFrost @4.1.2    5 years ago

He is a hypocritical con man. He spend almost his entire time in office trying to get dirt on Hillary.

He is a useful idiot.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4.1.5  lady in black  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4.1    5 years ago

You mean Mr. Bengowdy....

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1.6  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Ender @4.1.4    5 years ago

His use will end and Trump along with lap dog Rudy will throw him under the bus.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.1.7  MrFrost  replied to  MrFrost @4.1.2    5 years ago

Correction, that was in 2012... My mistake. 

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
4.1.8  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4.1.1    5 years ago

Nope..... He decided against joining "the dream team".  Trey knows when to cut and run....

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.9  Trout Giggles  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4.1.8    5 years ago

I guess I will have to credit him with more intelligence than I used to

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
4.1.10  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1.9    5 years ago

He was never dumb..... Just up for reelection.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1.11  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @4.1.10    5 years ago

He might not be dumb but he is counting on the voters to be so.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

.....Over the weekend, new reports revealed two attempts — first by a group of profit-minded Trump allies, and later by Energy Secretary Rick Perry — to push for a change of leadership at Naftogaz, the Ukrainian state-owned oil company. The   Associated Press   explains the first effort in their report:

Their aims were profit, not politics. This circle of businessmen and Republican donors touted connections to Giuliani and Trump while trying to install new management at the top of Ukraine’s massive state gas company. Their plan was to then steer lucrative contracts to companies controlled by Trump allies, according to two people with knowledge of their plans.

The group, which included two men at the center of Trump’s efforts to dig up Ukranian dirt on his political opponents, was not able to achieve its aims before a new president, Volodymyr Zelensky, took office in the country, and efforts to make similar inroads with his administration failed.

Perry, who has become the Trump administration’s self-appointed global ambassador for the American energy sector, represented the U.S. at Zelensky’s inauguration. On the same trip, according to the AP, he pressed the new leader to shake up Naftogaz’s board, and recommended as one of his suggested replacements at least one Texas-based energy executive with whom he had political connections as the state’s former governor. Perry has denied any impropriety over the matter, insisting he was giving Ukraine recommendations it had asked for.

It’s not yet clear if the two efforts, which were only a few months apart, were somehow linked.

Who are the Trump allies who tried to score the energy deal?

Per the Associated Press, three Florida-based businessmen — Igor Fruman, Lev Parnas, and Harry Sargeant III — were at the center of a shadowy effort to turn ties to Trump into a lucrative gas sales deal with Naftogaz.

Igor Fruman and Lev Parnas
Fruman and Parnas are Soviet-born, Ukrainian-American real estate entrepreneurs in South Florida with a history of shady business deals both in the U.S. and abroad; both have played a critical role in President Trump’s efforts to dig up damaging information in Ukraine about his political enemies.

They are clients of Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, who they apparently befriended after quickly donating their way into the MAGA elite last year. The men have also   reportedly   acted as unregistered operatives for the Trump team in Ukraine, meeting at least four times with Ukrainian prosecutors, and introducing Giuliani to members of the country’s political elite as he pursued information which could damage Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

Indeed, Fruman and Parnas were reportedly instrumental in starting and then promoting the two debunked conspiracies, including the theory targeting the Biden family, which President Trump asked Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate in their July 25 phone conversation. The businessmen   were also reportedly responsible   for much of the push to remove the former Obama-appointed U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, who the Trump administration recalled in May.

According to   BuzzFeed News   and the  Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project , starting in 2018, the two businessmen donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to Republican lawmakers, GOP causes, and pro-Trump groups. That includes a $325,000 contribution to the Trump-boosting America First Action super PAC in May of 2018 which was so shady it got   flagged by a non-partisan watchdog organization for review by the FEC .

Their political contributions granted the businessmen a place among the MAGA donor class, with all the accompanying perks and influence. Fruman and Parnas have attended events and meetings in both Mar-a-Lago and Washington. Parnas, a former securities broker,   has claimed   that he has met with President Trump multiple times. Fruman and Parnas have allegedly cited their connections to Giuliani and other members of the GOP elite when trying to convince people to lend them money. On October 1, the Miami   Herald   reported   that the two men have left a trail of debt across South Florida.

Fruman and Parnas also founded a so-called gas export company in 2018 named Global Energy Producers, but the men appear to have no experience in the energy sector. The Campaign Legal Center, the watchdog that flagged their massive super PAC donation,   alleges   that the company is nothing more than a shell corporation.

Both businessmen were referenced, but not named, in the whistleblower complaint which sparked Trump’s Ukraine scandal, and impeachment inquiry investigators   have requested information   from the men regarding their ties to, and work with, Giuliani and the Trump administration.

It had   previously been reported   that the men had met with Naftogaz in an attempt to become natural gas suppliers to the company, but that nothing came of it.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6  MrFrost    5 years ago

Trumps house of cards is beginning to fall apart. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
6.1  Raven Wing  replied to  MrFrost @6    5 years ago
Trumps house of cards is beginning to fall apart. 

But he is still hoping to resume his "The Apprentice" reality show once he leaves the WH.  After all, most of his rabid supporters could not face giving up Trumps' reality WH farce for any length of time, so another one has to replace it.

And I am sure all his previous "The Apprentice" sponsors will be more than happy to support his reality TV farce again. However, the reality of real life just might have other plans for him. /s

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Raven Wing @6.1    5 years ago
The Apprentice" sponsors will be more than happy to support his reality TV farce again

Not if they want to keep their customers.  If that idiotic show resurfaces, I for one will  never buy from those sponsors again.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
6.1.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.1.1    5 years ago
If that idiotic show resurfaces, I for one will  never buy from those sponsors again.

Same here. However, I don't think those sponsors will be that stupid, no matter how much Trump begs or threatens. After all, it will very hard to sell their goods with any credibility when the show is being shown from a jail cell.  /s

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
7  al Jizzerror    5 years ago

Here is a "family portrait" of the co-conspirators:

From left to right: Igor Fruman, Lev Parnas, President Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani. [Miami Herald]

Kavika
Professor Principal
7.1  Kavika   replied to  al Jizzerror @7    5 years ago

Putin-Ukraine-meme.jpg

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
8  bbl-1    5 years ago

Am anxiously awaiting for the ( Stormy Who ) to become a part of the Trumpian defense strategy.

Professor Guide
9  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    5 years ago

Guess who chairs the America First PAC?  Linda McMahon, Trump's former SBA Director, resigned that post in April of 2019 to chair America First.  For those not in the know, Linda is the wife of Trump's long-time business partner, Vince McMahon.

Yeah, this guy:

Vince is the one wearing the shaving cream.  Trump is the one doing the shaving.

BTW, the timing of Linda's resignation as SBA director, and her decision to chair America First, is a bitch-slap non-coincidence.  April 2019 was apparently a big month for Trump shenanigans.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9.1  MrFrost  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @9    5 years ago

Fake wrestler, fake POTUS. Irony.. LOL 

pat wilson
Professor Participates
10  pat wilson    5 years ago

This whole white house is a pack of lying whore thugs !

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
10.1  al Jizzerror  replied to  pat wilson @10    5 years ago
whore thugs

Do "whore thugs" beat the fuck out of people?

Ender
Professor Principal
11  Ender    5 years ago

I would have been happier with Giuliani behind bars. The crooked piece of shit. He is a disgusting human being.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ender @11    5 years ago

Patience, Young Padawan, patience

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
11.2  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Ender @11    5 years ago

For those of us that might be older older.....

Patience Grasshopper, Patience!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @11.2    5 years ago

Oh, come on! You're not that old!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
12  MrFrost    5 years ago

I think Rudy should do a 2 hour special on Cuomo's show. 2 hours should be long enough for Rudy to incriminate himself, trump (again), and most of trump's staff. 

Ender
Professor Principal
12.1  Ender  replied to  MrFrost @12    5 years ago

He would have spittle flying out of his mouth while flubbing all of his lies.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
12.1.1  MrFrost  replied to  Ender @12.1    5 years ago

He would have spittle flying out of his mouth while flubbing all of his lies.

If he lasted two hours. He would probably vapor lock after the first hour.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
12.1.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Ender @12.1    5 years ago
He would have spittle flying out of his mouth

You can really tell when he is lying and/or very anxious about something when he does that. I have seen him do that several time when being questioned on news shows.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
12.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Raven Wing @12.1.2    5 years ago

He starts sweating like a preacher in a whore house

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  MrFrost @12    5 years ago

He would be doing that before the first commercial break.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
13  MrFrost    5 years ago

So apparently the House already had these two turds on the schedule to testify this week and they were arrested trying to board a plane out of the country. Yea, doesn't scream out, "GUILTY!!!" at all... /s

MrFrost
Professor Expert
13.1  MrFrost  replied to  MrFrost @13    5 years ago
So apparently the House already had these two turds on the schedule to testify this week and they were arrested trying to board a plane out of the country.

Confirmed, they were arrested at Dulles airport attempting to flee the country. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
13.1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  MrFrost @13.1    5 years ago
attempting to flee the country. 

Hmm...wonder what they were fleeing from?  ??  Or.....maybe....WHO?  ??

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
13.1.2  FLYNAVY1  replied to  MrFrost @13.1    5 years ago

From the reports, one way tickets as well......  There were going to meet Rudy in Vienna, Austria.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
13.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  MrFrost @13    5 years ago

Trump probably paid for their tickets.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
13.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  MrFrost @13    5 years ago

They had one way tickets also.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
14  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

ITS TIME FOR CONGRESS TO ARREST RUDY GIULIANI

Trump is playing constitutional hardball. The House must answer in kind.

The Congress has not exercised  inherent contempt  since the 1920s. That’s when the US Senate authorized the arrest of the US attorney general’s brother for failing to appear on subpoena. The AG’s brother appealed his case all the way to the US Supreme Court, where Justice Willis Van Devanter, writing for the majority, wrote that: “Each house of Congress has power, through its own process, to  compel a private individual  to appear before it or one of its committees and give testimony needed to enable it efficiently to exercise a legislative function belonging to it under the Constitution” (italics mine).

Now’s the time to dust off that power. For one thing, Trump must be held accountable. For another, his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, is at the heart of the president’s impeachment for the extortion of a foreign leader to interfere in 2020. Like his client, Giuliani has said there’s  no way no how  he’s going to cooperate with the Democrats.

It so happens that two of Giuliani’s Soviet-born business associates were arrested this morning in Florida on campaign finance charges. Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman were key figures in Giuliani’s effort to get Ukraine to “investigate” Democrat Joe Biden. Parnas and Fruman were also involved apparently in a scheme to funnel Russian money to GOP campaigns. An unidentified member of congress was asked to help remove the US ambassador to Ukraine in exchange for cash. ( The Daily Beast ’s Sam Stein  says  it’s Pete Sessions.) The stench of criminality is now wafting over Giuliani. Arresting and detaining him until he cooperates would seem entirely reasonable.

Of course, the Democrats don’t have to go as far as jailing people. (There is a jail at the Capitol, but detainees would likely be detained in a hotel.) They can issues fines. They can also, as Josh Chafetz wrote for the  Times  today,  zero out  funding in the next budget for the White House Counsel’s Office, thus starving the president’s legal defense. But the arrest and detention of Donald Trump’s bag man would have a certain dramatic flourish befitting of America’s first reality-television president. The long-awaited constitutional crisis has arrived. The House Democrats must rise to the occasion.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
14.1  MrFrost  replied to  JohnRussell @14    5 years ago
ITS TIME FOR CONGRESS TO ARREST RUDY GIULIANI

I would suspect that this is coming very soon, a week, two at the most. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
14.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  MrFrost @14.1    5 years ago

It's definitely time to take some of your deer's popcorn. I think a shortage is about to occurr

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
14.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @14.1.1    5 years ago

I stocked up the day Trump had his fingers crossed during the oath.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
14.1.3  Split Personality  replied to  MrFrost @14.1    5 years ago

Well, I've been waiting for the indictment of Andy McCabe since last August, lol.

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
14.2  livefreeordie  replied to  JohnRussell @14    5 years ago

another nothing burger. Who cares?

I would love to see most if not all of these campaign finance laws repealed.  

And these two have nothing to do with Trump, nor is there any such allegation in the indictment.

This is just more of the left and the deep state showing their love of tyranny over liberty

JBB
Professor Principal
14.2.1  JBB  replied to  livefreeordie @14.2    5 years ago

So, do you really want to make it legal for foreigners and even enemy foreign governments to influence our American elections? You want foreign interests to be able to contribute $$$ to American candidates and to political parties? Really? That shit will never pass. I will never understand the goddamn gop...

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
14.2.2  livefreeordie  replied to  JBB @14.2.1    5 years ago

I'm all for wide open elections with full transparency and let people decide.  I'm not bothered at all by foreign contributions and Democrats didn't use to be. After all Gore was a bag man for Clinton picking up Chinese money from Buddhist Monks in CA who had taken a vow of poverty.

Hillary and Bill had no problem with foreign money for her political future.

And last of all, I'm not a Republican and haven't been since I left the GOP in 1970. I did vote for Reagan in 80 and 84.

Ender
Professor Principal
14.2.3  Ender  replied to  livefreeordie @14.2.2    5 years ago

So let me get this straight. All Liberals are evil, Democrats are the spawn of Satan yet you want elections laws repealed.

You don't care if Russia or any other country can run adds in elections or financially back a candidate.

And you are not a republican, you just like them and what they are doing...uh huh.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
14.2.4  al Jizzerror  replied to  livefreeordie @14.2.2    5 years ago
I'm not a Republican

Oh heavens no.

You're not a Republican, you just worship Trump.

JBB
Professor Principal
14.2.5  JBB  replied to  livefreeordie @14.2.2    5 years ago

All I've got to say is thank goodness it isn't up to you because all that shit you said is whack. The deal is this. We do have laws against foreigners and foreign governments trying to influence our elections whether you like them or not and Trump is going to be impeached for breaking those laws...

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
14.2.6  FLYNAVY1  replied to  livefreeordie @14.2    5 years ago

You want to know what the deep state is?

The deep state are long term employees of the United States that take their oath to uphold and defend the US Constitution to heart.  These are the people Trump hates because they don't have loyalty to him but to our country.  These are the people he works hard at getting rid of, or denigrating at every opportunity.   We are talking generals with 30 years of honorable service, members of the intelligence services that have served multiple administrations both left and right to protect our way of life.  

JBB
Professor Principal
14.2.7  JBB  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @14.2.6    5 years ago

Apparently right before they were arrested trying to flee the country on one way tickets to Vienna Rudy Giuliani had lunch at Trump Towers with his Ukranian "Associates" Lev and Igor. 

Rudy, by the way, was also scheduled to be traveling to Vienna today. My my my, isn't that convenient? This is all just getting even weirder and weirder! 

Somebody answer me this. Why in hell have Trump & Co not been removed from office and arrested already? There were damn good reasons why our Founders gave us mechanisms for removing corrupt leadership. Now, today, is finally the time to use them, if ever there was one! So, Just Do It...

katrix
Sophomore Participates
14.2.8  katrix  replied to  al Jizzerror @14.2.4    5 years ago
You're not a Republican, you just worship Trump.

Well you have to give him credit for having balls - none of the other Trump worshippers have even commented on this.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
14.2.9  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  livefreeordie @14.2    5 years ago

Seriously comrade? 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
15  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago
An unidentified member of congress was asked to help remove the US ambassador to Ukraine in exchange for cash. (  The Daily Beast  ’s Sam Stein   says   it’s Pete Sessions.) The stench of criminality is now wafting over Giuliani. Arresting and detaining him until he cooperates would seem entirely reasonable.

Professor Guide
16  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    5 years ago

Although I'm sure they've looked better, these two look like they were plucked straight out of central casting.  "I need two guys who look like pissed-off Ukrainian mobsters, stat!"

JBB
Professor Principal
16.1  JBB  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @16    5 years ago

Lev and Igor (Those are their names) were supposed to be meeting up with Rudy again today in Vienna but they were arrested trying to abscond. I bet they are singing like the Vienna Boys Choir by now. Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall?

Also, they all had a very public lunch together at Trump Tower just yesterday right before lev and Igor were arrested at the airport. Lev and Igor do not seem to be the kind of fellows who, um, won't talk to investigators. I bet Rudy and Trump are sweating borscht by now...

Professor Guide
16.1.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  JBB @16.1    5 years ago
I bet Rudy and Trump are sweating borscht by now..

Hahahahaha!!!!!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
17  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago
Norman Ornstein
@NormOrnstein
·
2h
We are just beginning to plumb the depths of Trump and Giuliani corruption. We need to be sure that the moral cowards in Congress who abetted and enabled this, with blood on their hands, are held accountable.

Kavika
Professor Principal
17.1  Kavika   replied to  JohnRussell @17    5 years ago

28t0zy.jpg

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
17.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Kavika @17.1    5 years ago

Trump looks like he is thinking "What the hell did I just grab?"

MrFrost
Professor Expert
18  MrFrost    5 years ago

Rudy shows us how he settles into his coffin before the sun comes up. 

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
18.1  al Jizzerror  replied to  MrFrost @18    5 years ago
Rudy shows us how he settles into his coffin

Are you saying that he is a fucking vampire?

JBB
Professor Principal
19  JBB    5 years ago

Slowly they turn. Step by step. Inch by inch. Then POW! Right in the IMPEACHMENT...

lady in black
Professor Quiet
20  lady in black    5 years ago

71336890_2409369442432508_7355649132448448512_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeGOo6hISuJoYyjPE-_0L0ngjNYYY9NFo1luHeriYJcuPaETyO8AZIgByKsKbRrvKg2B5MjrQB1wI0T-PMmAUY3dIn6ATuIpWeRZDQJwWc8J3A&_nc_oc=AQncRjZ9cAk2Xvu8YkiJ8OEDzrkGgyfeIigzxy08l_CHuSzgFbGMLlD5S-eJT-bcGf4&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=a9304d1171356a95f7d027b648e4e103&oe=5E3C23BD

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
20.1  al Jizzerror  replied to  lady in black @20    5 years ago

I love your meme!

The mug shots are a nice touch.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
20.1.1  lady in black  replied to  al Jizzerror @20.1    5 years ago

Thank you, I found it on FB

freepress
Freshman Silent
20.1.2  freepress  replied to  al Jizzerror @20.1    5 years ago

I hope someone puts together a coffee table book of the mugshots from this administration.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
20.1.4  SteevieGee  replied to  freepress @20.1.2    5 years ago

They could do about 3 years of a calendar without a repeat.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
20.1.5  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  lady in black @20.1.1    5 years ago

Awesome meme.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
20.1.6  lady in black  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @20.1.5    5 years ago

72187146_2809883765691130_27042807257623 72112956_10217803279806377_5968139211373

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
20.1.7  Trout Giggles  replied to  lady in black @20.1.6    5 years ago

But Donny-Boy doesn't know those guys!!!!!!!!

Professor Guide
21  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    5 years ago

Marie Yovanovitch just walked through security. .

Trump's appeal regarding  his tax returns...DENIED. 

And...it's finally raining...a lovely soaking rain...here in Dallas.

It's a good day so far.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
22  lady in black    5 years ago

71870904_1252895698229414_6275457891067494400_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeFK14PkxNkIZCbgLQDN_oIhb5NXkgBztqz1EevOZ013qBBI8zMYT3oHUCX3j91TW4G3GO-52e_EuAMkB889WApIFLVg9Vu3117XpYUwc1wpXw&_nc_oc=AQk64zYIhK39_6O_1elEP87tgpMsuSE8fAhczz_fh37FYUtqXlVclqYMCTA2vgKdIp0&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=0f9f5bc62209449a46c223e313cd9e1b&oe=5E212B62

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
23  Vic Eldred    5 years ago

The two foreign-born men 

How interesting that the msm keeps referring to them as "foreign born men".  They are American citizens. I see that our google mates aren't so hot to correct this misleading narrative.