╌>

Trump Actually Thought This Photo Made Him Look Good

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  125 comments

Trump released this photo to the media. Nancy Pelosi took it and immediately posted as her main photo on Twitter. 

Note the atmosphere of gloom that envelops this group as they realize their leader Trump is deranged. 

EHCU_e5WoAYFLY5?format=jpg&name=900x900

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

David Begnaud twitter thread

David Begnaud is national correspondent for the CBS This Morning television show. 

Here’s reporting from 4 of my colleagues who spoke to Democrat & GOP sources who have knowledge of what happened inside today’s meeting with POTUS.

The President came in, arms crossed, scowling & angry. He claimed Democrats asked for the meeting (not true). 
He had a very defensive opening, & said Kurds are communists, & suggested maybe Dems like that. Defense Secretary Esper gave a presentation on the withdrawal.

Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Milley gave a more detailed presentation on where the troops are & how they would be phased down. Pelosi pointed out we passed the resolution today, & asked about where we go now - providing Humanitarian assistance for Kurds & how to contain ISIS.

POTUS continued to interrupt her and say we’ve done all that. He criticized Mattis as weak. When Dems pushed him on ISIS, he continued to say my plan is to keep America safe (which Dems pointed out is a goal, not a plan).

Meeting continued to devolve, and he said I hate ISIS more than you do, you’re just a politician, you’re a third rate (or third grade) politician. We’ll see you at the polls. Continued to repeat that. Pelosi and Hoyer decided the meeting was clearly not useful & left together.”

A Senior Dem said this
The President started the meeting with a lengthy bombastic monologue.  He bragged about his "nasty" letter to Erdogan.

Said "someone wanted this meeting so I agreed to it."  This meeting was called by the White House.

At one point, Trump suggested that there were communists in Syria and said Democrats would like that.

Some quotes from Trump:

"PKK is tougher than ISIS."

"The Kurds are no angels."

The Speaker mentioned the overwhelming House vote just before the meeting to oppose his actions in Syria.  Noted the vote of 354-60.  She went through the basic elements of the resolution.

·
3h
The Speaker said to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs that she thanked the men and women of our military for their service and sacrifice.

Schumer referenced Mattis at one point. 

Trump said: Mattis was "the world's most overrated general."  He continued "You know why?  He wasn't tough enough.  I captured ISIS.  Mattis said it would take two years.  I captured them in one month."

·
3h
Trump to Pelosi: "I hate ISIS more than you do."
Pelosi to Trump: "You don't know that."
Pelosi responded at one point noting that Russia has always wanted a "foothold in the Middle East." Making the point that now they have one.  "All roads with you lead to Putin," Pelosi said.

At one point Schumer said, "Is your plan to rely on the Syrians and the Turks?"

Trump replied: "Our plan is to keep the American people safe"

Pelosi: "That's not a plan.  That's a goal."

·

During an exchange where the President was trying to blame President Obama for the situation in Syria:

Trump to Pelosi: "President Obama drew a red line in the sand.  In my opinion, you are a third-grade politician."

Hoyer stated: "This is not useful."

Speaker and Hoyer stood and left the meeting.

Trump as they left said: "Goodbye, we'll see you at the polls."

Schumer followed shortly thereafter. (end) Both accounts were given to 

This account was given to my colleague John Nolen: At one point, Trump handed a bunch of copies of a letter he sent to Erdogan on Oct. 9 to Rep. McCarthy and asked him to pass them around to the other members.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

It fun to use this material from people who won't put their own name on it. One thing your title misses - Progressives love that photo more than the WH does.

Ana Navarro Cardenas said "I hope this picture of Nancy Pelosi, the sole woman at the table, standing-up and speaking-up, inspires other bad-ass women to run for office."  Later that evening Laura Ingraham responded with "Hey there Ana - Speaking as the sole woman at the table after speaker Pelosi stormed out - here’s hoping we get lots of “bad-ass” women elected who aren’t afraid to stay in the room and actually debate policy."

It's so sad that Pelosi thinks that hate filled radicals are worthy of representation.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1    5 years ago
It fun to use this material from people who won't put their own name on it. One thing your title misses - Progressives love that photo more than the WH does.

Not sure what your point is Vic.   The  two sentences in the OP were written by me. The first comment is by the CBS national correspondent Dave Begnaud. 

Trump is so damn dumb he released the White House photo of the scene because he thought it made him look good and Pelosi look bad. Not sure why he thought a photo with half his staff and the GOP contingent sitting their looking like their best dog just died was a good look for him. Trumpster Steve Scalise on the far end appears to be lowering his head in shame. 

Pelosi installed the photo as her cover photo on twitter. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    5 years ago
Not sure what your point is Vic.   

Sorry that you don't understand.

I assume this is Begnaud : "Here’s reporting from 4 of my colleagues who spoke to Democrat & GOP sources who have knowledge of what happened inside today’s meeting with POTUS. "

If that is not his words, you really need to clarify.

Trump is so damn dumb he released the White House photo of the scene because he thought it made him look good and Pelosi look bad. Not sure why he thought a photo with half his staff and the GOP contingent sitting their looking like their best dog just died was a good look for him. Trumpster Steve Scalise on the far end appears to be lowering his head in shame. 

Wow, that's what you see in that picture? That's chilling!  All I see is an asshole who storms out of meetings for the camera's and her hate filled base, and who has no intention of doing any of the peoples business.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.2    5 years ago

BTW Here's somebody who will put his name to what he sees & hears:

"I’ve sat through EVERY interview so far of this so called “impeachment inquiry” & the President hasn’t done anything to possibly impeach him for."   "NOTHING.".......Rep Lee Zeldin

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.4  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.2    5 years ago

Of course thats what you see. You also post ridiculous conspiracy theories here on a regular basis. 

The right is trying to gaslight America on an hourly basis. Thats what the fight is all about. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.5  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.3    5 years ago

General Mattis based his criticism of Trump the other night on the belief that Trump had belittled him at the meeting in the photo. 

Did Mattis depend solely on the word of Pelosi? 

The accounts of the meeting are that Trump began belittling Pelosi and the Democrats immediately after she told him the House had overwhelmingly voted to oppose his actions in Syria.  In other words, he melted down. 

You blindly defend Trump at every turn, and let me give you a little advice. It's not a good look for you. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.6  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.4    5 years ago
ridiculous conspiracy theories

Lol...That's what you call any issue you don't like, but you were all in on the Russia hoax!

Btw even Fusion's own Ken Dilanian -- one of the reporters who spread the false and dangerous collusion theory - has written a piece alleging grave concerns the Durham/Barr probe might be getting somewhere:

Be very very afraid!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.7  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.6    5 years ago

This is the first sentence of Dilanians story

A review launched by Attorney General William Barr into the origins of the Russia investigation has expanded significantly amid concerns about whether the probe has any legal or factual basis.

Like I said, you are pandering conspiracy theories. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.8  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.5    5 years ago
General Mattis based his criticism of Trump the other night

No John, the other night Mattis was at a roast telling jokes. He is a man of principle who had differences with the last two Presidents.

The accounts of the meeting 

From whom, John?   Progressives?

You blindly defend Trump at every turn,

Actually I haven't but i do want him as President. The fact is you oppose him at every turn - even when he did what Obama did in the middle east!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.9  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.7    5 years ago

If I was Ken Dilanian & Co, I'd have a lot of concerns!!!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.10  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.9    5 years ago

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.11  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.10    5 years ago

Once your'e down to pictures your'e done. It was fun. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.12  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.8    5 years ago
General Mattis based his criticism of Trump the other night
No John, the other night Mattis was at a roast telling jokes. He is a man of principle who had differences with the last two Presidents.

Mattis "joked" about Trump saying he was the most overrated general.  The place where Trump said it was the meeting in the photo. 

Do you believe that Trump said Mattis is the most overrated general? 

Do you believe that Trump said "I defeated ISIS"  ? 

Trump melted down, not Pelosi.  You can keep trying to gaslight this and everything else, there's no mechanism on this forum to stop you. . 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.13  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.11    5 years ago

Pictures, words, doesnt matter to me. You come out on the short end either way. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.14  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.12    5 years ago

John, Mattis and Trump disagreed over policy. Period!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.15  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.13    5 years ago
You come out on the short end either way. 

Really?  Then why after 3 years of the liberal media and the resistance, in and out of government hitting this President with everything, including the kitchen sink, is Trump still our President?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.16  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.14    5 years ago
agreed over policy. Period!

Period?   Mattis didnt "joke" about disagreements over policies. He "joked" about Trump insulting him. 

And of course, he returned the favor by insulting Trump. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.17  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.16    5 years ago
 Mattis didnt "joke" about disagreements over policies. He "joked" about Trump insulting him.

It was a roast, John. Please don't try and drag everyone down to the level of progressives.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.18  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.17    5 years ago

Vic, Mattis' "jokes" about Trump, all of which were unflattering, were a response to Trump insulting him earlier in the day. Why you keep denying reality is puzzling, but I am done with this aspect. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.1.19  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.4    5 years ago
You also post ridiculous conspiracy theories here on a regular basis. 

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.png

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.20  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.18    5 years ago
but I am done with this aspect. 

Promise?  Let's see how long it lasts.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.21  author  JohnRussell  replied to  bugsy @1.1.19    5 years ago

You sound like Trump. He imagines things too. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.22  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.21    5 years ago

And you sound like Hillary. It's time to get over it.

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.1.23  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.21    5 years ago
You sound like Trump. He imagines things too. 

John, you have posted hundreds of fake seeds after fake seed for years and have NEVER been able to back any of them up with facts

Looks like YOUR imagination is running wild...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Trump's psyche is unraveling right before our eyes.  His shelf life as a rational actor is probably measured in weeks if not less. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    5 years ago
Note the atmosphere of gloom that envelops this group as they realize their leader Trump is deranged.

This story would be a lot more believable if it weren't for this fantasy characterization of the photo. There's nothing in the photo that objectively demands the conclusion offered.

I saw a story about this meeting on ABC tonight. Pelosi and Schumer left, which I guess is supposed to be proof that the president was unhinged and unreasonable. Yet reportedly, other Democrats stayed. That indicates to me that Pelosi and Schumer might have been being dramatic for the cameras. It makes them look bad.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @4    5 years ago

Pelosi stood up and let it be known she had had enough. She is the one who looks strong in the photo which is probably why she posted it as her twitter photo. 

Trump made numerous comments that show he is losing it.  For example , berating General Mattis in a room where there were other military people who had to listen to it.  Trump isnt worthy to tie Mattis' shoelaces.  He also used the "communist" card and claimed the Kurds are communists. This man is nuts. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    5 years ago
She is the one who looks strong in the photo

Orrr . . . she is the one who looks like a ranting nut in the photo. Everyone else is sitting their chairs being professional. It all depends on your perspective - and maybe - on what you want to see.

This man is nuts.

That's pretty much what most of us have figured for a long time, isn't it?

There can be more than one wacko in the room.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @4.1.1    5 years ago

The CBS reporters story about it lends more credence to Pelosi than Trump.  She left to let everyone see he was acting unhinged. 

Would you like to defend him characterizing General Mattis as weak and claiming all the credit for defeating ISIS for himself?  One day the truth will dawn on you. It's coming. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.1.3  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.2    5 years ago
She left to let everyone see he was acting unhinged.

That's what she wants you to think. The brainwashing is working. Maybe she left in a huff just to make him look bad. Instead it looks like she's faking.

Would you like to defend him characterizing General Mattis as weak

Of course, I wouldn't agree with that characterization. I guess I'm supposed to take Schumer's word for it? (Not that it would surprise me that Trump said something ridiculous.)

lib50
Professor Silent
4.1.4  lib50  replied to  Tacos! @4.1.3    5 years ago

I don't understand why anybody wouldn't believe something exactly like what he's done to every single person who hasn't been his stooge.  Trump has insulted gold star families, generals, FBI, CIA, politicians, world leaders (except........his master Putin), women, minorities, and well, you get the drift. One would have to name the ones he hasn't insulted (ahhh, Putin again).

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.1.5  Tacos!  replied to  lib50 @4.1.4    5 years ago

I believe he could have called Pelosi a third rate politician. That definitely sounds like something he could have said. The Mattis comment also sounds like something he could have said. 

But if you're a responsible elected leader trying to get things done, is that reason enough to walk out of the room? Pelosi and Schumer walking out looks like a show, and it's not even the first time they've done something like this. 

If you mean business and the president offends you, you can tell him he's an idiot and then get back to business. I'd make him throw me out before I walked out.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.6  Tessylo  replied to  lib50 @4.1.4    5 years ago

According to the accounts of Democrats who attended the meeting, Pelosi confronted Trump over his change of policy, saying it had allowed Russian President Vladimir Putin to gain a “foothold in the Middle East,” and telling Trump that “all roads with you lead to Putin.”

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.8  Tessylo  replied to    5 years ago

BULLSHIT

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.9  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.8    5 years ago
BULLSHIT

A lot of Russians moved into Syria under Obama. He even had a "Pact" with them too. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.10  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.6    5 years ago
telling Trump that “all roads with you lead to Putin.”

So 3rd Grade for a supposed "Respected" Politician.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1.11  igknorantzrulz  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.9    5 years ago

A lot of Russians moved into Syria under Obama. He even had a "Pact" with them too. 

was the "Pact"

Fudged in ?

R u Syrian Cerious lee telling us you track the demographics of people Russian....

and NEVER See N E,

anywhere near our little White House

with the Red pickett offense striking a Bannin Banor across the OPEN for Business

sign of things to come

to roost 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1.12  igknorantzrulz  replied to    5 years ago

News flash Obama already let that happen.

news flasher, stop exposing yourself 

with the dark room negatives,

look at a bigger picture that developed,

ware as Obama is no longer housed in the house of White.

Power to the Peephole in Power

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.13  It Is ME  replied to  igknorantzrulz @4.1.11    5 years ago

Try this:

How-To-Speak-Correctly .html

It might help. jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1.14  igknorantzrulz  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.13    5 years ago

you oughta try reading what i don't write,

cause it is

there

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.15  It Is ME  replied to  igknorantzrulz @4.1.14    5 years ago

Read the Book. jrSmiley_99_smiley_image.jpg

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1.16  igknorantzrulz  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.15    5 years ago

Read the Book.

i wrote it

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.17  It Is ME  replied to  igknorantzrulz @4.1.16    5 years ago
i wrote it

When ?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1.18  igknorantzrulz  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.17    5 years ago

When ?

after i illiteratly read it silently while being aloud

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.19  It Is ME  replied to  igknorantzrulz @4.1.18    5 years ago
after i illiteratly read it silently while being aloud

But you "Wrote It" ! jrSmiley_76_smiley_image.gif

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1.20  igknorantzrulz  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.19    5 years ago

But you "Wrote It" !

i stated  it is me

where ?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.21  Tessylo  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.15    5 years ago

Smart savvy people can understand Iggy just fine.  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.22  It Is ME  replied to  igknorantzrulz @4.1.20    5 years ago
i stated....

….4.1.16  igknorantzrulz - "i wrote it"

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.23  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.21    5 years ago
Smart savvy people can understand Iggy just fine.

Please expand on that comment …… Paleeeeeeez ! jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

I'll wait ! jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.24  Tessylo  replied to  It Is ME @4.1.23    5 years ago
I'll wait !

Please do.  I'll be right back.  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.1.25  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.24    5 years ago
I'll be right back. 

I've got the time today ! jrSmiley_100_smiley_image.jpg

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.1.26  Tacos!  replied to  Tessylo @4.1.6    5 years ago
and telling Trump that “all roads with you lead to Putin.”

It's amazingly hypocritical that people don't see how offensive such a statement could be, but they're outraged that Trump responded by calling her a "third rate politician."

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.27  bugsy  replied to  Tacos! @4.1.26    5 years ago
It's amazingly hypocritical that people don't see how offensive such a statement could be,

Exactly...For three years all we heard was how much evidence there was tying Trump to Russia and how all that evidence was going to take him down. Trump successfully defended himself for those three years, pissing off the left that he did not just roll over and hand the keys to the WH to Hillary.

By bringing up something thoroughly debunked in Mueller's (or his handlers) own report is insulting enough. Trump did the right thing by throwing it back in her face.

She deserved it. She just wanted a reason to run to the pre planned cameras and podium miraculously set up just outside the meeting place so she can run and rant about how bad she felt.

lib50
Professor Silent
4.1.28  lib50  replied to  Tacos! @4.1.5    5 years ago
But if you're a responsible elected leader trying to get things done, is that reason enough to walk out of the room? Pelosi and Schumer walking out looks like a show, and it's not even the first time they've done something like this.

With Trump, it is probably the only responsible thing.  He wanted to insult and he did, they left.  Whatever the rest come up with will be vetoed by Trump, because even if he agreed to it, he just changes his mind every time.  His 'negotiating tactics' are asinine attempts at manipulating people the way he's done his whole life, bullying and bullshitting.  He is worthless at it all, all empty bullshit that usually fucks up whatever he is focused on because he is so ignorant.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.1.29  Tacos!  replied to  lib50 @4.1.28    5 years ago
He wanted to insult and he did, they left.

If we adhere to your standard, then Trump should have been the one to walk out. Pelosi's own version of events was that she insulted him first by attacking his policies, accusing him of being insincere in his desire to protect America, and as being supportive of Putin by saying that with Trump, "all roads lead to Putin." That's incredibly rude and yet Trump didn't shut down the meeting over it.

But according to you, it would have been "the only responsible thing" he could have done. Instead, Pelosi walked out only after Trump gave as good as he got. Clearly, she can dish it out, but she can't take it. Then she marched out of the White House to whine to reporters who dutifully reported - uncritically - about how horribly she had been treated by Trump.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.1.31  Ozzwald  replied to  Tacos! @4.1.5    5 years ago
But if you're a responsible elected leader trying to get things done, is that reason enough to walk out of the room?

How quickly you Trumpets forget!! jrSmiley_35_smiley_image.gif

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.1.32  Tacos!  replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.31    5 years ago

Your example is of Trump walking out of a meeting because the other party refused to compromise on a key, material point of negotiation. It was not because someone insulted him. Watch your own video. Schumer explains this at 1:06.

The context of the comment you were replying to was reaction to insults. Pelosi insulted Trump who took it. Then he responded in kind and she walked out. Then she whined about it to reporters. I guess you think that's something to defend or be proud of.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.33  Tessylo  replied to  Tacos! @4.1.32    5 years ago
'I guess you think that's something to defend or be proud of.'

Like you and this 'president' and everything, EVERYTHING, he says or does or doesn't say or do.  

EVERYFUCKINGTHING.  

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.1.34  Ozzwald  replied to  Tacos! @4.1.32    5 years ago
Your example is of Trump walking out of a meeting because the other party refused to compromise on a key, material point of negotiation. It was not because someone insulted him.

You try to come up with an excuse for him for anything.  Typical of the, bad if Democrats do it, but good if Republicans do it, crowd. 

There is a word that describes people like that.  Do you know what that word is?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.1.35  Tacos!  replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.34    5 years ago
You try to come up with an excuse for him for anything.

There's nothing to excuse. He's not the one who walked out of the meeting.

There is a word that describes people like that.  Do you know what that word is?

I'm sorry I refuse to indulge your mania. I can't help it if the facts don't support your fantasies. You tried to make a point with a video that doesn't support your position. In fact, it contradicts it. So rather than discuss the facts, you want to attack me. That tells me and everyone else all we need to know.

Have a pleasant day.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.1.36  Ozzwald  replied to  Tacos! @4.1.35    5 years ago
There's nothing to excuse. He's not the one who walked out of the meeting.

[ Deleted ]

hqdefault.jpg

BREAKING: President Trump Walks Out On Democrats During Border Wall Talk

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Donald Trump   has said or done something certifiably insane nearly every day of his presidency. And not like, “This guy’s a little kooky”-level insane, but full-on “Mr. President, put down the stapler and unhand the president of Finland”-level insane. But last week, apparently seeking to prove to the world that we ain’t seen nothing yet re: the depths of his mental instability, he wrote and reportedly proudly   distributed   the following letter to Turkish President   Recep Tayyip Erdoğan,   for all the world to see:

Each line of the letter contains an obvious Trumpism—talk of “deals,” reference to “ tough   guys ”—but packaged together, in all its batshit glory, in an official letter to another world leader, it seemed unbelievable even for a guy who most people agree should’ve been placed under conservatorship some time ago. The immediate reaction from the media was “ HOW IS THIS THING REAL ,” and yet, according to the White House, it totally is! That means that the president of the United States sat down and either penned—or more likely dictated—a letter in which he told the president of Turkey, “Don’t be a tough guy,” “Don’t be a fool,” history “will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don’t happen,” and then, in what might be the absolute craziest way to end a piece of correspondence that references “slaughtering thousands of people,” signed off with: “I will call you later.”

It‘s the kind of thing that even   Donald Trump Jr.   will have to admit is a sign someone needs to place an emergency phone call to   Dr. Bornstein , and that we assume has caused   Ivanka   to tell aides that “Daddy is resting and isn’t to be disturbed.”

EHByQ7EXkAEVPFr?format=jpg&name=medium

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.1  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @5    5 years ago
Would you like to defend him characterizing General Mattis as weak

So the focus should be on the lack of big words as opposed to the clear message opposing the violence?

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
5.1.1  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Tacos! @5.1    5 years ago
So the focus should be on the lack of big words

Lack of big words?  You think 'lack of big words' is what's wrong with this letter?  

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
5.1.2  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @5.1.1    5 years ago

Sister...… you're bouncing marbles off concrete.

Trump supporters don't care:

• About our image abroad
  • About the ugliness coming from the WH
  • About impressions, or morality
  • About racism
  • About history
  • About the future
  • About being their brother's keeper
  • About the need for allies
  • About how we are dependent on trade for national defense
  • They don't even care about the US Constitution

They just want to blow things up, to hell with what comes after.  Pure selfishness.  To paraphrase... 

Listen, and understand!  Trump supporter are out there!  They can't be bargained with.  They can't be reasoned with.  They don't feel pity, or remorse.  And they absolutely will not stop until the America we are suppose to be is dead.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
5.1.3  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @5.1.1    5 years ago

Lack of big words?  You think 'lack of big words' is what's wrong with this letter?  

it would have been a tremendously bigly big league letter to take notice of,

if Trump could have possibly spelled A letter

That he should have sewn into his Varsity letter jacket,

and, his,  closer than ya think ass your self  far   head and shoulders blow

the whistle, while blowing

the whistle blower in the   wind down to the  dusted Prince, without a hand chopped Lamb

led by a litre 

to slaughter our Foundations, poured by roofless toothless

muthers known ass dumbfounded 4 Fathers width out 

the priviledge of

children,

not taught, whence all that one desires,

can be

bought

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5.1.4  MrFrost  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @5.1.2    5 years ago

Nice Terminator ref.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.1.5  Tacos!  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @5.1.1    5 years ago
'lack of big words' is what's wrong with this letter?

Read the thread please. You are echoing my sentiment without apparently realizing it.

You think

Not what I think - not at all. It's not my story. It's what JR thinks is wrong with it because the headline he posted highlights the "third grade reading level" instead of highlighting the message.

lib50
Professor Silent
5.1.6  lib50  replied to  Tacos! @5.1    5 years ago

Do you enjoy being represented by a moron with the intellectual and emotional age of a 12 yr old boy?  Well Trump is your man.  Don't EVER try to pretend the gop has a value worth anything because there are absolutely NO STANDARDS.   Its really disgusting, and those who think its fine need to think about a democrat doing the same.  And none ever have, ever, so don't try to make some false equivalency up.  Gop will never have the respect of the military again. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.1.7  Tacos!  replied to  lib50 @5.1.6    5 years ago

You're just ranting. Why you feel the need to rant at me is a mystery. Nothing you wrote has any relationship to the comment you are replying to. None.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
6  It Is ME    5 years ago

It did !

Nancy has such a melt down, she needs to stand and point her robotic finger at Trump, while Trump just sits and smiles/laughs at her. jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

She looks like a "3rd grade politician" in that picture. jrSmiley_54_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  It Is ME @6    5 years ago

Going down with the ship,  are ya? 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
6.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1    5 years ago
Going down with the ship,  are ya? 

Do the "Media Polls" tell you that ? jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif  

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
6.1.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  It Is ME @6.1.1    5 years ago

Do the "Media Polls" tell you that ?  

nah,

it's heard from the rats swimmin for sure

It Is ME
Masters Guide
6.1.3  It Is ME  replied to  igknorantzrulz @6.1.2    5 years ago
it's heard from the rats swimmin for sure

But Nancy is soooo "Respected" !

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  It Is ME @6    5 years ago

He acted like the second grader he is.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
6.2.1  It Is ME  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.2    5 years ago
He acted like the second grader he is.

The Pictures don't show that.

lib50
Professor Silent
6.3  lib50  replied to  It Is ME @6    5 years ago

Projecting again?  The only person in that picture with the brain and EQ of a child was Trump. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
6.3.1  It Is ME  replied to  lib50 @6.3    5 years ago
The only person in that picture with the brain and EQ of a child was Trump. 

Nancy and Chuck think the same thing …..as they storm out of the meeting. jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

lib50
Professor Silent
6.3.2  lib50  replied to  It Is ME @6.3.1    5 years ago

Its called not engaging the tantrum.  Nancy owns Trump every damn time, its a beautiful thing.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
6.3.3  It Is ME  replied to  lib50 @6.3.2    5 years ago
Nancy owns Trump every damn time, its a beautiful thing.

She Owns him so well. jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

"Oh ya Donald....well ...…Oh ya …… "STORMS OUT OF MEETING" ! jrSmiley_54_smiley_image.gif

Trump goes on with meeting. jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif

lib50
Professor Silent
6.3.4  lib50  replied to  It Is ME @6.3.3    5 years ago

Did you raise kids?  You seem to ignore the point here.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
6.3.5  It Is ME  replied to  lib50 @6.3.4    5 years ago
You seem to ignore the point here.

And that would be ? jrSmiley_87_smiley_image.gif

"Did you raise kids?"

My expertise is watching bratty "Kids" on YouTube !jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

lib50
Professor Silent
6.3.6  lib50  replied to  It Is ME @6.3.5    5 years ago

Well suffice it to say Nancy was the adult in the room and left the man-child to have his tantrum alone.  Parenting.  Trump was the snot-nosed brat whose mommy (gop) lets him get away with everything and the kid acts like a toddler instead of a 12 year old in public and leaves destruction in his path.   You should try to imagine the relief when one doesn't have to be subjected to that crap.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.3.7  Vic Eldred  replied to  lib50 @6.3.6    5 years ago

Nancy took advantage of her gender privilege. You can be sure if a man had acted like that Trump wouldn't have been sitting there so calmly - Trump would have come at him with a vengeance!

lib50
Professor Silent
6.3.8  lib50  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.3.7    5 years ago

Yea, but he's a pussy when someone owns him, as Nancy does every time.  I think everybody is tired of the bullshit he spews, and it takes a democrat woman to set him in his place.  And evidently her timing on the impeachment was impeccable.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.3.9  Vic Eldred  replied to  lib50 @6.3.8    5 years ago
And evidently her timing on the impeachment was impeccable.

For sure - It will be her downfall - first Schiff will fall, then the dems in 2020 and then the little old bag from Baltimore will be finished!

bugsy
Professor Participates
8  bugsy    5 years ago

This was obviously pre planned to begin with. Nancy and company faked a meltdown, then ran out to the already set up cameras and podiums so they can continue their meltdowns live.

Trump, once again, made them look like idiots.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  bugsy @8    5 years ago

The bamboozling campaign by the Trumpsters continues. 

lib50
Professor Silent
8.2.2  lib50  replied to  XDm9mm @8.2.1    5 years ago

birth certificate

emails

Benghazi

deep state

fake news

conspiracy conspiracy conspiracy (too bad none are true for conservatives)

deflect deflect deflect

squirrel! squirrel! squirrel

lather, rinse, repeat

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9  MrFrost    5 years ago

Trump looks like he is about to cry.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  MrFrost @9    5 years ago

He found out that the kitchen was out of pudding pops.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
9.1.1  cjcold  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @9.1    5 years ago

And McDonalds will no longer deliver due to being stiffed too many times.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  cjcold @9.1.1    5 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif