╌>

"The Only Time Corruption Bothers Donald Trump Is When He's Not In On It"

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  52 comments

"The Only Time Corruption Bothers Donald Trump Is When He's Not In On It"
His proposal to bribe Trump to leave office with one billion dollars touched on every aspect of Trump's malfunctions, his greed, his lying, his stupidity, his vanity. 

Bill Maher, a consistent and persuasive critic of President* Trump,  reached the mountaintop of clever takedowns of Trump on his show last night. 

His proposal to bribe Trump to leave office with one billion dollars touched on every aspect of Trump's malfunctions, his greed, his lying, his stupidity, his vanity. 

Take 8 minutes to watch this brilliant and hilarious decimation of the president* of the United States

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago
HBO “Real Time” host Bill Maher noted that Trump could also choose to resign. Maher waved around a $1 million check that he ...

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

C'mon,

Trumps character is beyond reproach...

he could never be bought, but if you have dirt y Russian Prostituted Pee' tapes,

he'll jump through hoops like a basket ball

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.1    5 years ago

Offer Trump one billion dollars to resign tomorrow.  No one can say he wouldnt be tempted.   Seriously tempted. Tempted to the brink of "yes". A coin toss.  And all played out in public. 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    5 years ago

I Believe You.

The guy wanted to buy Greenland

He wants to go to Mars.

He's a fckn fruitcake, who's Religion is GREED.

He's diverted all sorts of Government Monies to his crooked administration, not to mention the G-7

NV-Robin6
Professor Silent
1.1.3  NV-Robin6  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    5 years ago

Spot on Bill!  He's one of the best! 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

That might be the best thing I've ever seen on tv about Trump. 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
2.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JohnRussell @2    5 years ago

Bill is dead on target

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3  MrFrost    5 years ago

Not all that sure I would call it a bribe...more like paying him to stop destroying the USA. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4  Paula Bartholomew    5 years ago

I will chip in a saw buck.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5  It Is ME    5 years ago

Bill Maher's agenda.....say something funny when he needs to, and make it sound "importantly News Worthy" !

I know he made me laugh ! jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

JBB
Professor Principal
5.1  JBB  replied to  It Is ME @5    5 years ago

Maher is a successful professional comedian. People around the world laugh with him. People everywhere just laugh at Trump. He is not funny butt he is an international laughingstock...

The King of Vulgaria is naked. Arraigned in shame.

You know what is NOT funny? Trump straight up funneling money to himself. Is Trump booking the G7 at Trump's Doral funny? Is Trump inducing foreign governments to interfere in our elections funny? Is Trump betraying our allies funny? 

Not unless you have a truly sick sense of humor.

Or, are a foreign troll on American social media...

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  JBB @5.1    5 years ago
Maher is a successful professional comedian .

Tada ! jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Thank goodness he's not a "Comedian" that people look for actual "Important NEWS" from. jrSmiley_99_smiley_image.jpg

JBB
Professor Principal
5.1.2  JBB  replied to  It Is ME @5.1.1    5 years ago

Abraham Lincoln was known as a humorist...

That does not mean his words were irrelevant.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.1.3  Ronin2  replied to  JBB @5.1    5 years ago
You know what is NOT funny? Trump straight up funneling money to himself. Is Trump booking the G7 at Trump's Doral funny?

No, it is damn funny because the Dems only wish they would have thought about something like this first. The Dems are only pissed because they are not profiting from it, yet. They will make sure in the future to put themselves in similar situations.

Is Trump inducing foreign governments to interfere in our elections funny?

Yes, because the Dems don't give a shit when they do it.  Using the government to spy on an opponent political campaign using a Trogan Horse based on a phony political hit job dossier from a former MI6 member paid for by Hillary. No fucking problem. Adam Schiff (should be forced to change his last name to Shit) trying to get information from two Ukrainians against Trump (who turn out to be Russian comedians that tape his chronic stupidity). No fucking problem. The Democrats conducting a secret closed door impeachment inquiry where they get to ask all the questions, and the Republicans can only monitor- and have restricted access at that. No fucking problem. The Obama administration using the IRS to make sure that conservative Pacs don't get authorized before the general elections. No fucking problem. Obama spying on the media, and wire tapping their conversations. No fucking problem.

Democrats are great. They just don't limit themselves to foreign governments influencing our elections. The US government is far more effective.

Is Trump betraying our allies funny? 

Obama using tax payer money to try and influence the Israeli elections (talk about betraying an ally). No fucking problem. Obama withdrawing troops from Iraq (hell I don't even blame him for that, but using the left's standards he is at fault) betraying the Kurds. No fucking problem. Obama backing a coup in the Ukraine, and then backing out on military support on the resulting civil war when Russia came in. No fucking problem. Obama backing out on an ally government in Yemen and allowing the Houthi to take over in a civil war that is still going. No fucking problem. 

It is never a fucking problem so long as they have the all important D behind their names.

Not unless you have a truly sick sense of humor.

I have a great sense of humor. I am laughing at Maher. He is stupid enough to think Trump would step down for a 1 million dollar bribe. The simpleton is billions short of what it would take. Trump is making far more than that just from the increased memberships at his resorts since he has been president. The G7 summit will easily make him more than that. Then there are the future book deals, merchandising, Trump network, etc, once he leaves office. 

The left on the other hand, only have TDDS. Their sense of humor is beyond suspect these days.

Or, are a foreign troll on American social media...

Yes, anyone that doesn't agree with the Democrats is a foreign troll. Even Democratic candidates are Russian plants. The whole world is out to get the left and the Democrats. 

The world has always thought Americans were stupid. Now they think Americans are stupid and insane. Stupid because we elected Trump. And insane for the illegal shit show the Dems are putting on trying to remove him from office; because they are afraid they can't beat him in a fair election.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.1.4  Ronin2  replied to  JBB @5.1.2    5 years ago

Maher is definitely not Lincoln.  Not even close.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.1.5  It Is ME  replied to  JBB @5.1.2    5 years ago
Abraham Lincoln was known as a humorist...

And I thought we were talking about "Comedian" Bill Maher and his relevance to actual "Real News" ?

Who knew we weren't. jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

JBB
Professor Principal
6  JBB    5 years ago

Trump might be bribed with his own private island.

I would suggest, um, Elba...

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
6.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JBB @6    5 years ago

I would suggest, um, Elba...

For Trump, i would suggest Ebola

JBB
Professor Principal
6.2.2  JBB  replied to  Release The Kraken @6.2.1    5 years ago

We? Who else butt you ever got Obama Ebola?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
6.2.3  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JBB @6.2.2    5 years ago

he couldn't of had any type of Ebola, 

cause if he did, you'd figure he wouldn't still be full of shit

JBB
Professor Principal
6.2.4  JBB  replied to  igknorantzrulz @6.2.3    5 years ago

[deleted.]

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
6.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JBB @6    5 years ago