"The Only Time Corruption Bothers Donald Trump Is When He's Not In On It"

By:  john-russell  •  one month ago  •  52 comments

"The Only Time Corruption Bothers Donald Trump Is When He's Not In On It"
His proposal to bribe Trump to leave office with one billion dollars touched on every aspect of Trump's malfunctions, his greed, his lying, his stupidity, his vanity. 

Bill Maher, a consistent and persuasive critic of President* Trump,  reached the mountaintop of clever takedowns of Trump on his show last night. 

His proposal to bribe Trump to leave office with one billion dollars touched on every aspect of Trump's malfunctions, his greed, his lying, his stupidity, his vanity. 

Take 8 minutes to watch this brilliant and hilarious decimation of the president* of the United States

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
Find text within the comments Find 

JohnRussell
1  author  JohnRussell    one month ago
HBO “Real Time” host Bill Maher noted that Trump could also choose to resign. Maher waved around a $1 million check that he ...

igknorantzrulz
1.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JohnRussell @1    one month ago

C'mon,

Trumps character is beyond reproach...

he could never be bought, but if you have dirt y Russian Prostituted Pee' tapes,

he'll jump through hoops like a basket ball

JohnRussell
1.1.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  igknorantzrulz @1.1    one month ago

Offer Trump one billion dollars to resign tomorrow.  No one can say he wouldnt be tempted.   Seriously tempted. Tempted to the brink of "yes". A coin toss.  And all played out in public. 

igknorantzrulz
1.1.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    one month ago

I Believe You.

The guy wanted to buy Greenland

He wants to go to Mars.

He's a fckn fruitcake, who's Religion is GREED.

He's diverted all sorts of Government Monies to his crooked administration, not to mention the G-7

NV-Robin6
1.1.3  NV-Robin6  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    one month ago

Spot on Bill!  He's one of the best! 

JohnRussell
2  author  JohnRussell    one month ago

That might be the best thing I've ever seen on tv about Trump. 

igknorantzrulz
2.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JohnRussell @2    one month ago

Bill is dead on target

MrFrost
3  MrFrost    one month ago

Not all that sure I would call it a bribe...more like paying him to stop destroying the USA. 

Paula Bartholomew
4  Paula Bartholomew    one month ago

I will chip in a saw buck.

It Is ME
5  It Is ME    one month ago

Bill Maher's agenda.....say something funny when he needs to, and make it sound "importantly News Worthy" !

I know he made me laugh ! jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

JBB
5.1  JBB  replied to  It Is ME @5    one month ago

Maher is a successful professional comedian. People around the world laugh with him. People everywhere just laugh at Trump. He is not funny butt he is an international laughingstock...

The King of Vulgaria is naked. Arraigned in shame.

You know what is NOT funny? Trump straight up funneling money to himself. Is Trump booking the G7 at Trump's Doral funny? Is Trump inducing foreign governments to interfere in our elections funny? Is Trump betraying our allies funny? 

Not unless you have a truly sick sense of humor.

Or, are a foreign troll on American social media...

It Is ME
5.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  JBB @5.1    one month ago
Maher is a successful professional comedian .

Tada ! jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Thank goodness he's not a "Comedian" that people look for actual "Important NEWS" from. jrSmiley_99_smiley_image.jpg

JBB
5.1.2  JBB  replied to  It Is ME @5.1.1    one month ago

Abraham Lincoln was known as a humorist...

That does not mean his words were irrelevant.

Ronin2
5.1.3  Ronin2  replied to  JBB @5.1    one month ago
You know what is NOT funny? Trump straight up funneling money to himself. Is Trump booking the G7 at Trump's Doral funny?

No, it is damn funny because the Dems only wish they would have thought about something like this first. The Dems are only pissed because they are not profiting from it, yet. They will make sure in the future to put themselves in similar situations.

Is Trump inducing foreign governments to interfere in our elections funny?

Yes, because the Dems don't give a shit when they do it.  Using the government to spy on an opponent political campaign using a Trogan Horse based on a phony political hit job dossier from a former MI6 member paid for by Hillary. No fucking problem. Adam Schiff (should be forced to change his last name to Shit) trying to get information from two Ukrainians against Trump (who turn out to be Russian comedians that tape his chronic stupidity). No fucking problem. The Democrats conducting a secret closed door impeachment inquiry where they get to ask all the questions, and the Republicans can only monitor- and have restricted access at that. No fucking problem. The Obama administration using the IRS to make sure that conservative Pacs don't get authorized before the general elections. No fucking problem. Obama spying on the media, and wire tapping their conversations. No fucking problem.

Democrats are great. They just don't limit themselves to foreign governments influencing our elections. The US government is far more effective.

Is Trump betraying our allies funny? 

Obama using tax payer money to try and influence the Israeli elections (talk about betraying an ally). No fucking problem. Obama withdrawing troops from Iraq (hell I don't even blame him for that, but using the left's standards he is at fault) betraying the Kurds. No fucking problem. Obama backing a coup in the Ukraine, and then backing out on military support on the resulting civil war when Russia came in. No fucking problem. Obama backing out on an ally government in Yemen and allowing the Houthi to take over in a civil war that is still going. No fucking problem. 

It is never a fucking problem so long as they have the all important D behind their names.

Not unless you have a truly sick sense of humor.

I have a great sense of humor. I am laughing at Maher. He is stupid enough to think Trump would step down for a 1 million dollar bribe. The simpleton is billions short of what it would take. Trump is making far more than that just from the increased memberships at his resorts since he has been president. The G7 summit will easily make him more than that. Then there are the future book deals, merchandising, Trump network, etc, once he leaves office. 

The left on the other hand, only have TDDS. Their sense of humor is beyond suspect these days.

Or, are a foreign troll on American social media...

Yes, anyone that doesn't agree with the Democrats is a foreign troll. Even Democratic candidates are Russian plants. The whole world is out to get the left and the Democrats. 

The world has always thought Americans were stupid. Now they think Americans are stupid and insane. Stupid because we elected Trump. And insane for the illegal shit show the Dems are putting on trying to remove him from office; because they are afraid they can't beat him in a fair election.

Ronin2
5.1.4  Ronin2  replied to  JBB @5.1.2    one month ago

Maher is definitely not Lincoln.  Not even close.

It Is ME
5.1.5  It Is ME  replied to  JBB @5.1.2    one month ago
Abraham Lincoln was known as a humorist...

And I thought we were talking about "Comedian" Bill Maher and his relevance to actual "Real News" ?

Who knew we weren't. jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

JBB
6  JBB    one month ago

Trump might be bribed with his own private island.

I would suggest, um, Elba...

r.t..b...
6.1  r.t..b...  replied to  JBB @6    one month ago
Elba...

...where his complex finds a home.

igknorantzrulz
6.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JBB @6    one month ago

I would suggest, um, Elba...

For Trump, i would suggest Ebola

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
6.2.1  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  igknorantzrulz @6.2    one month ago

Fortunately we've finally recovered from the Barrack Ebola virus.

JBB
6.2.2  JBB  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @6.2.1    one month ago

We? Who else butt you ever got Obama Ebola?

igknorantzrulz
6.2.3  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JBB @6.2.2    one month ago

he couldn't of had any type of Ebola, 

cause if he did, you'd figure he wouldn't still be full of shit

JBB
6.2.4  JBB  replied to  igknorantzrulz @6.2.3    one month ago

[deleted.]

Paula Bartholomew
6.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JBB @6    4 weeks ago

I vote for Devil's Island.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
7  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    one month ago

I'm surprised the neocon establishment democrats actually like Bill Maher, you know he is a Tulsi fan and noninterventionist?

LOL

JohnRussell
7.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @7    one month ago

I smell a week or twos worth of Tulsi Gabbard is being persecuted seeds on the horizon. 

It Is ME
7.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    one month ago
I smell a week or twos worth of Tulsi Gabbard is being persecuted seeds on the horizon.

Hillary's already started the same Ol' persecution !

Russia, Russia, Russia !

Texan1211
7.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    one month ago
I smell a week or twos worth of Tulsi Gabbard is being persecuted seeds on the horizon

huh. All I smell is endless stories of "I Hate Trump" bullshit.

bugsy
7.1.3  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    one month ago

A hell of alot better than 3 years of "I hate Trump because he is not Hillary, and I have zero evidence of the hundreds of stories I have seeded over the past years", seeds that another has done.

JohnRussell
7.1.4  author  JohnRussell  replied to  bugsy @7.1.3    one month ago

Im not sure you can recognize evidence.  Or maybe your tv and computer are broken. 

igknorantzrulz
7.1.5  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.4    one month ago

from what i watched on Fox 'News' this mourning, if that is ones only 'news' source, no wonder so many are so lost.

It Is ME
7.1.6  It Is ME  replied to  igknorantzrulz @7.1.5    one month ago
from what i watched on Fox 'News' this mourning, if that is ones only 'news' source, no wonder so many are so lost.

But "Comedian" Bill Maher said ……. jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

JBB
7.1.7  JBB  replied to  igknorantzrulz @7.1.5    one month ago

One thing for sure. Outside the Fox News  bubble NOBODY us talking about Mrs Clinton or Tulsi Gabbard. They are none issues. Clinton is not running and has not even held a public office for seven fucking years. Gabbard is not really a serious candidate. They're non-issues...

What is really in the news is Trump's Corruption!

No wonder Trump's minions want to talk Hillary...

JBB
7.1.8  JBB  replied to  It Is ME @7.1.6    one month ago

So What? Will Rogers was a comedian, too...

igknorantzrulz
7.1.9  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JBB @7.1.7    one month ago

No wonder Trump's minions want to talk Hillary...

Just as Fox barely mentioned Trumps' ever growing snowball, for fear of upsetting the snow flakes. Their comments went to debunk a reality that is approaching fake news like a speeding bridge abutment.

And talk about the glorified nuttin berger, 38 people got no stars on their e-mail  homework that was to take down our government.

XDm9mm
7.1.10  XDm9mm  replied to  JBB @7.1.7    one month ago
Outside the Fox News  bubble NOBODY us talking about Mrs Clinton or Tulsi Gabbard.

You really should get out more often:

Tulsi Gabbard on Hillary Clinton claims: "She knows she can't control me"

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) responded to Hillary Clinton's suggestion that she is Russia's "favorite" 2020 candidate, by saying Clinton was attempting to "undermine" her campaign, and that she "knows she can't control me," reports CBS.

SOURCE:  https:// www.axios.com /tulsi-gabbard-hillary-clinton-russian-asset-5365a052-86e6-47eb-bcaa-08d1116de864.html

Please note the two media type outlets in bold above.  I can provide more if you need.

igknorantzrulz
7.1.11  igknorantzrulz  replied to  It Is ME @7.1.6    one month ago

But "Comedian" Bill Maher said …….

Bill has more truth and integrity than ANYONE on Fox

JBB
7.1.13  JBB  replied to  XDm9mm @7.1.10    one month ago

You should take a look outside your bubble...

XDm9mm
7.1.14  XDm9mm  replied to  igknorantzrulz @7.1.11    one month ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gifjrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Damn 'rulz'....   thanks for the laugh.  The poetry might suck but the comedy is great.

XDm9mm
7.1.15  XDm9mm  replied to  JBB @7.1.13    one month ago
You should take a look outside your bubble...

I did and provided examples you refuse to grasp.  Maybe those of Dean might be more to your liking.

So, is your contention that no one outside of FOX is talking about it still valid, even in the face of all the absolute evidence to the contrary?

JBB
7.1.16  JBB  replied to  Dean Moriarty @7.1.12    one month ago

Sound and fury signifying nothing anybody cares about...

Give us a callback when Clinton or Gabbard matter at all.

It Is ME
7.1.17  It Is ME  replied to  igknorantzrulz @7.1.11    one month ago

Like John Stewart and his "Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear" Thing ?

"Let's just hire the 'Myth Busters' to get us all to jump as high as we can, and see if we can make the earth move" !

"Ready ..… Go" !

It was such a "Boring" and "un-remarkable moment"....wasn't it ?

Kinda like that type of "Integrity" thingy ?

JohnRussell
7.1.18  author  JohnRussell  replied to  JBB @7.1.13    one month ago

If the million to one shot hits and Tulsi Gabbard gets the Democratic nomination, every Democrat will vote for Gabbard over Trump, including me. Enough said. 

There are very few people on this earth, that might be interested in it, that wouldnt be better presidents than Trump is. 

As far as this forum , and conservative media, of course the right and the anarchists and libertarians want to use this "story" to distract from Trump's litany of fuck ups and crimes. 

igknorantzrulz
7.1.19  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Dean Moriarty @7.1.12    one month ago

of course they're going to mention the cat fight, but not nonstop dwell on it, like say Fox.

Sorry, but TRUMP is the story.

You guys better find some more sunshine sourced outlets, cause there IS a lot of disturbing bad news on Trump and cump that came out this week.

I assumed he'd be impeached, but thought the GOP Senate wouldn't vote to remove, now, things have changed, and it's looking more and more likely he may actually be removed, all is, of course, dependent on the ever growing mtn of evidence, but it's not looking good for the Orange one. 

It Is ME
7.1.20  It Is ME  replied to  JBB @7.1.8    one month ago
So What?

I know.....right ?

"Will Rogers was a comedian, too..."

And ?

bugsy
7.1.21  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.4    one month ago
Im not sure you can recognize evidence.  Or maybe your tv and computer are broken. 

Says the guy who has never produced any. Obviously my computer is not broken because I am able to respond/laugh at you.

MrFrost
7.1.22  MrFrost  replied to  bugsy @7.1.21    one month ago
Obviously my computer is not broken because I am able to respond/laugh at you.

You can post to this site with a cell phone or a tablet. 

Greg Jones
7.1.23  Greg Jones  replied to  JBB @7.1.7    one month ago

What Trump corruption...please elaborate.

It can't be any worse that Hillary taking pre-election bribes.

Greg Jones
7.1.24  Greg Jones  replied to  igknorantzrulz @7.1.19    one month ago

There is not any credible evidence, let alone a mountain of it.

bugsy
7.1.26  bugsy  replied to  MrFrost @7.1.22    one month ago
You can post to this site with a cell phone or a tablet. 

Good for you. So do it.