╌>

Anxious Democratic Establishment Asks, ‘Is There Anybody Else?’

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xdm9mm  •  5 years ago  •  17 comments

Anxious Democratic Establishment Asks, ‘Is There Anybody Else?’
“Since the last debate, just anecdotally, I’ve had five or six people ask me: ‘Is there anybody else?’”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

I guess one only needs to listen to David Axelrod to understand the abysmal reality that is facing the radical progressives of the left.

“With Trump looming, there is genuine concern that the horse many have bet on may be pulling up lame and the horse who has sprinted out front may not be able to win,” said David Axelrod, a former adviser to President Barack Obama.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2  It Is ME    5 years ago

‘Is There Anybody Else?’ 

There actually was, but Hillary has Branded her a "Russian Bot".jrSmiley_84_smiley_image.gif

That's thee jrSmiley_20_smiley_image.gif most important thing for "Liberal Types" …… "Hillary Speaks"....Praise the "Hillary" !

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
3  KDMichigan    5 years ago

God I hope they run Hillaryious Hillary again. Just think the press will be ready to catch the Triggered snowflakes reaction.

Four more years of Democrats crying? Bonus.

Although I'm pretty certain that we are going to get Democrats crying no matter what, it's what they do.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5  Jasper2529    5 years ago
Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Bloomberg have both told people privately in recent weeks that if they thought they could win, they would consider entering the primary

I put my money on Hillary, and we know that she never lies. She already said that she "could beat Trump again ".  jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
6  Jack_TX    5 years ago
“With Trump looming, there is genuine concern that the horse many have bet on may be pulling up lame and the horse who has sprinted out front may not be able to win,” said David Axelrod, a former adviser to President Barack Obama.

I does just seem like a nut-fest.

In 2016, we had like 20 reasonably normal Republican candidates...and Trump.

They have like 20 raving nutters and Joe Biden.

JBB
Professor Principal
7  JBB    5 years ago

I believe that Colorado Senator Michael Bennet could eventually be chosen as a longshit unity candidate if the Democrats cannot come to a consensus on one of the frontrunners. Odd are it is still Joe Biden for the win though. Joe is still the man to beat among Democrats and Joe dpes poll very well against Trump in all the battleground states, too. Maybe Biden / Bennett 2020?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1  Tessylo  replied to  JBB @7    5 years ago

Biden/Buttgieg 2020

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
7.3  Jack_TX  replied to  JBB @7    5 years ago
Odd are it is still Joe Biden for the win though. Joe is still the man to beat among Democrats

Well let's hope.

Honestly...I meet people who support Bernie or Warren and within a very few minutes I'm usually trying to guess their diagnosed mental disorder and their medication.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
9  Tacos!    5 years ago

I think the party would do better with the people who are polling lower, but no one knows who they are because they get no coverage in the media.

Just like last time, it's the people who are on TV the most who will get the most support. In 2016, CNN practically single-handedly got Trump nominated. They pointed a camera at him and just let it run 24/7.