╌>

Hillary Clinton Mulling 2020 Run, Citing Weak Dem Field, Claim Of Email Vindication: Reports

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  60 comments

Hillary Clinton Mulling 2020 Run, Citing Weak Dem Field, Claim Of Email Vindication: Reports
HILLAWEEN 3: Clinton Rises From Dead

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

All their candidates suck, so Grandma thinks she has a chance.

Via   Fox News:

Speculation is growing that Hillary Clinton will make a last-minute entry into the 2020 presidential race after reports published Tuesday said members of the Democratic establishment doubted any of the party’s current top candidates can beat President Trump next November.

But those Democrats already running said Clinton is doing more harm than good for the party by taking aim at Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, in recent remarks.

Clinton in recent weeks has privately stated she would enter the 2020 presidential race if she were certain she could win, The New York Times reported Tuesday. The story, titled “Anxious Democratic Establishment Asks, ‘Is There Anybody Else?’,” said about a half-dozen Democratic donors gathered in New York City questioned whether former front-runner Joe Biden could stand strong against Trump, citing Biden’s lackluster debate performance in Ohio last week.

They also raised concerns about Biden’s fundraising struggles and his need to defend his family’s business dealings in Ukraine amid the ongoing Trump impeachment inquiry.

Keep reading…

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
2  KDMichigan    5 years ago

That would be awesome. The Triggered Snowflakes can have another shot at redemption.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Where is the moron convention?  I have their kool aid.   Someone told me it was in this neighborhood. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
3.3  KDMichigan  replied to  JohnRussell @3    5 years ago
I have their kool aid. 

How much didn't you drink?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5  It Is ME    5 years ago

"Clinton in recent weeks has privately stated she would enter the 2020 presidential race if she were certain she could win."

She's just waiting for the Gung-ho Liberal Media "Poll" numbers to come out again. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
5.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  It Is ME @5    5 years ago

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
5.1.2  KDMichigan  replied to  Release The Kraken @5.1.1    5 years ago

She needs a ramp, or to put down the bottle..

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
6  Dismayed Patriot    5 years ago

Boy, is that all it takes for all the right wing to drag out their tired Hillary memes? Misleading near spoof-like reporting from weaselzippers reporting on a Fox opinion piece? Really? I guess they'll jump at any chance to deflect and distract from their flaming Hindenburg of a Presidency.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.2  Texan1211  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6    5 years ago
Boy, is that all it takes for all the right wing to drag out their tired Hillary memes? Misleading near spoof-like reporting from weaselzippers reporting on a Fox opinion piece? Really?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/democrats-2020-race-has-a-new-shadow-hillary...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/10/29/...

So NOW the fabled Washington Post is right wing AND misleading?

Rrrreeaaaallllyyyyy?????

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7  Sunshine    5 years ago

jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
7.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Sunshine @7    5 years ago

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
7.1.1  Sunshine  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @7.1    5 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

JBB
Professor Principal
9  JBB    5 years ago

Let not your scarred widdle hearts be trouble any longer. Hillary IS NOT RUNNING! You want to know how I know? Because she has not asked me for one thin dime and I am on top of her short list. Not a peep. Not one. So, you can forget about it and sleep soundly again...

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
10  Buzz of the Orient    5 years ago

I have felt myself that none of the Democrat candidate hopefuls have the charisma of a JFK that would enable them to beat Trump, so if Hillary were to make it a metoo# duo and name Michelle to be her VP, who knows what a First Lady Duo can do-oh! 

If nothing else, this seed and its comments have provided me with my first good laugh of the day.

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
11  Larry Hampton    5 years ago

😆😅😂🤣

Lol ... I see rats attempting to toss distractions in the way of the rest of the rats fleeing the wallowing ship, to provide clear escape to the lifeboats.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
11.1  Ozzwald  replied to  Larry Hampton @11    5 years ago
Lol ... I see rats attempting to toss distractions in the way of the rest of the rats fleeing the wallowing ship, to provide clear escape to the lifeboats.

National News:

Fox News Poll: Record support for Trump impeachment

Republican Response:

Look Hillary!!!