Hillary Clinton Mulling 2020 Run, Citing Weak Dem Field, Claim Of Email Vindication: Reports

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  4 weeks ago  •  60 comments

Hillary Clinton Mulling 2020 Run, Citing Weak Dem Field, Claim Of Email Vindication: Reports
HILLAWEEN 3: Clinton Rises From Dead

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

All their candidates suck, so Grandma thinks she has a chance.

Via   Fox News:

Speculation is growing that Hillary Clinton will make a last-minute entry into the 2020 presidential race after reports published Tuesday said members of the Democratic establishment doubted any of the party’s current top candidates can beat President Trump next November.

But those Democrats already running said Clinton is doing more harm than good for the party by taking aim at Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, in recent remarks.

Clinton in recent weeks has privately stated she would enter the 2020 presidential race if she were certain she could win, The New York Times reported Tuesday. The story, titled “Anxious Democratic Establishment Asks, ‘Is There Anybody Else?’,” said about a half-dozen Democratic donors gathered in New York City questioned whether former front-runner Joe Biden could stand strong against Trump, citing Biden’s lackluster debate performance in Ohio last week.

They also raised concerns about Biden’s fundraising struggles and his need to defend his family’s business dealings in Ukraine amid the ongoing Trump impeachment inquiry.

Keep reading…

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
Find text within the comments Find 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    4 weeks ago

You knew this was going to happen. Come on Jill, you gotta run. Gary? where ya at?  Oh and the CEO of Dick's sporting goods is running as a moderate Independent.

She's Back!

KDMichigan
1.1  KDMichigan  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1    4 weeks ago

Pretending behind a fake desk is the closest Hillaryious Hillary will come to the Oval office. 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1.1.2  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.1.1    4 weeks ago

Truly amazing.....the 2016 election ruined humor for democrats. Their comedy and satire sucks now. It's kind of sad.

Just Jim NC TttH
1.1.3  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1.1.2    4 weeks ago

That it is. Never seen so many bunched up panties as I have the last three plus years. 

Sunshine
1.1.5  Sunshine  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1.1.2    4 weeks ago
the 2016 election ruined humor for democrats.

Everything is a crisis now.  Not sure how the US has survived Trump. jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

XDm9mm
1.2  XDm9mm  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1    4 weeks ago
She's Back!

You should remake the meme with a 2024, then 2028, even a 2032 considering she'll probably be considering it in the old age home.

Maybe she can run for "President of the word game club" while a resident.

loki12
1.3  loki12  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1    4 weeks ago

Judge Judy has just endorsed Bloomberg for President..........

Maybe he can make Beto gun czar? 

KDMichigan
2  KDMichigan    4 weeks ago

That would be awesome. The Triggered Snowflakes can have another shot at redemption.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
2.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  KDMichigan @2    4 weeks ago

JohnRussell
3  JohnRussell    4 weeks ago

Where is the moron convention?  I have their kool aid.   Someone told me it was in this neighborhood. 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
3.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @3    4 weeks ago

Looks like the convention was here and the next one is going to look very similar.

loki12
3.2  loki12  replied to  JohnRussell @3    4 weeks ago
Where is the moron convention?  I have their kool aid. 

You are early, It's not until July 13 to 16th 2020, here is the location.

Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
3.2.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  loki12 @3.2    4 weeks ago

John is going to begin seeding articles with polls that show a 107% chance of winning. I'd prepare for about a 1000 seeds.

JohnRussell
3.2.2  JohnRussell  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @3.2.1    4 weeks ago

The 107% chance I know of is the chance you will post a ton of fake news about the Democratic candidate and nothing about Trump. 

We've already seen that movie. 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
3.2.3  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.2    4 weeks ago

But of course, she's healthy John, I mean normal people do this?

Ronin2
3.2.4  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.2    4 weeks ago

But we have you for fake news about Trump John.

All of us combined could never match your volume.

JohnRussell
3.2.5  JohnRussell  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @3.2.3    4 weeks ago

If she's having some sort of fit, why are the reporters laughing?

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
3.2.6  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Ronin2 @3.2.4    4 weeks ago

We have Joe on tape bragging about extorting the Ukraine but Trump. LOLOL

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
3.2.7  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.5    4 weeks ago

They are laughing at Ostrich Woman, not with her.

KDMichigan
3.2.8  KDMichigan  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.5    4 weeks ago

Yeah just look at the one cringe......

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
3.2.9  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  KDMichigan @3.2.8    4 weeks ago

She's healthy....

KDMichigan
3.2.10  KDMichigan  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @3.2.9    4 weeks ago

LMAO the one agent at the end....Nothing to see here.

JohnRussell
3.2.11  JohnRussell  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @3.2.7    4 weeks ago

They're laughing because she did something funny, on purpose.  But you know that. 

Your whole thing is to make shit up.  Particularly about her.  If Warren gets the nomination all your fake news will gravitate to her.   We know whats going on. 

XDm9mm
3.2.12  XDm9mm  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.5    4 weeks ago

Obviously you neglected to see the one who apparently asked "Are you ok?"

She was pretty hard to miss JR, even for one so blinded by Trump hatred.

KDMichigan
3.2.13  KDMichigan  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.11    4 weeks ago
If Warren gets the nomination all your fake news will gravitate to her.

JohnRussell
3.2.14  JohnRussell  replied to  XDm9mm @3.2.12    4 weeks ago
Obviously you neglected to see the one who apparently asked "Are you ok?" She was pretty hard to miss JR, even for one so blinded by Trump hatred.

I dont know, you missed what she said. 

There is no reporter there who said "are you ok?"

Hillary Clinton bobs her head for a total of 6 or 7 seconds. For all the time before those seconds and all the time after, she is in perfect control of her faculties. 

She was playing around with the reporters, goofing  around. Thats all there was to it. 

Right wing fake news hoaxers ran with the images , without any context or sound.  That is what fake news hoaxers do. 

What you thought was the woman saying "are you ok" , was really her saying "I've had it, its great." (about a soft drink).

Get your refund from lip reading school. 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
3.2.15  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.14    4 weeks ago

Fake video....

JohnRussell
3.2.16  JohnRussell  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @3.2.15    4 weeks ago

You would be the one to know from experience. 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
3.2.17  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.16    4 weeks ago

Texan1211
3.2.18  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @3.2.2    4 weeks ago
We've already seen that movie. 

We saw predictions in 2016, too.

How'd that work out for ya?

KDMichigan
3.3  KDMichigan  replied to  JohnRussell @3    4 weeks ago
I have their kool aid. 

How much didn't you drink?

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
3.3.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  KDMichigan @3.3    4 weeks ago

It's just a matter of time before people start adding the "I'm with Her" name to their Newstalker's handles. Friendships will be lost though, they will beat, ban and censor the Bernie supporters in their groups. What, I just got Daja vu.......

The funny thing is it separates the liberals from the establishment party fluffers. You will come to realize we maybe have one actual liberal. No liberal would support Neocon Hillary. 

loki12
4  loki12    4 weeks ago

She's got the Klans endorsement locked up!  I wonder which African country her and Blumenthal will try to pillage this time? they turned Libya into a beautiful garden spot.

Ronin2
4.1  Ronin2  replied to  loki12 @4    4 weeks ago

I thought Libya was Obama? Kosovo was Bill Clinton.

Sorry, temporary brain fart. Hillary was SoS during the Libyan War. She did a wonderful job of vetting all of the rebel groups./S 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/11/27/clinton-ponders-2020-run-lets-not-forget-her-real-libya-scandal-glenn-reynolds-column/895853001/

Black Africans are being sold in open-air slave markets,  and it’s Hillary Clinton’s fault. But you won’t hear much about that from the news media or the foreign-policy pundits, so let me explain.

Footage from Libya, released recently by CNN, showed young men from sub-Saharan Africa being auctioned off as farm workers in slave markets.

And how did we get to this point? As the BBC reported back in May, “ Libya has been beset by chaos since NATO-backed forces overthrew long-serving ruler Col. Moammar Gadhafi in October 2011.”

And who was behind that overthrow? None other than then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Under President George W. Bush in 2003, the United States negotiated an agreement with Libyan strongman Gadhafi . The deal: He would give up his weapons of mass destruction peacefully, and we wouldn’t try to depose him.

That seemed a good deal at the time, but the Obama administration didn’t stick to it. Instead, in an operation spearheaded by Clinton, the United States went ahead  and toppled him anyway.

The overthrow turned out to be a debacle. Libya exploded into chaos and civil war, and refugees flooded Europe, destabilizing governments there. But at the time, Clinton thought it was a great triumph — " We came, we saw, he died ,” she joked about Gadhafi’s overthrow — and adviser Sidney Blumenthal encouraged her to tout her " successful strategy " as evidence of her fitness for the highest office in the land.

She also did a great job in Syria. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/checkpoint-washington/post/obama-syrian-president-assad-must-step-down/2011/08/18/gIQAM75UNJ_blog.html

Just this week, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton played down the importance of a call for Assad to go. “It’s not going to be any news if the United States says Assad needs to go,” she said during an appearance at the National Defense University in Washington on Tuesday. “Okay. Fine. What’s next? If Turkey says it, if King Abdullah says it, if other people say it, there is no way the Assad regime can ignore it.”

If Hillary were President WWIII over Syria would be a done deal.

https://www.haaretz.com/clinton-says-removing-assad-in-syria-is-top-priority-1.5405734

U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Monday said removing President Bashar al-Assad is the top priority in Syria .

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zone-third-debate_n_58084280e4b0180a36e91a53

illary Clinton forcefully defended her support for a no-fly zone in Syria at the third presidential debate on Wednesday night.

It was the first time she was pressed by a debate moderator about risks the controversial policy would pose. The moderator, Fox News ’ Chris Wallace, asked Clinton to explain how she would avoid getting into a larger war with either Russia or Syria. He noted that President Barack Obama has cited fears of escalation in rejecting the idea. Gen. Joseph Dunford, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, has raised similar concerns, Wallace said.

“If you impose a no-fly zone, how do you respond to their concerns?” Wallace asked. “Secondly, if you impose a no-fly zone and a Russian plane violates that, does President Clinton shoot that plane down?”

Clinton stuck to an argument she has made many times: Creating an area where Syrian and Russian planes cannot fly would give the U.S. “leverage” over Syria and Russia to negotiate a political resolution.

“A no-fly zone can save lives and hasten the end of the conflict,” she said.

With proper planning, Clinton argued, the restriction could accomplish those goals without sparking a larger war.

“I am well aware of the really legitimate concerns you have expressed from both the president and the general,” Clinton responded. “This would not be done just on the first day. This would take a lot of negotiation. It would also take making it clear to the Russians and the Syrians that our purpose here was to provide safe zones on the ground.”

Ensuring the safety of civilians in areas of Syria under heavy bombardment from the Syrian and Russian air forces would even “help us in our fight against ISIS,” Clinton argued.

Clinton did not directly answer how she would react if a Russian plane breached a no-fly zone established by the U.S.

Nor did Clinton address the Syrian casualties that might result from a no-fly zone. In a 2013 speech to Wall Street firm Goldman Sachs, Clinton told attendees that establishing a no-fly zone would “kill a lot of Syrians,” because it would require the U.S. to take out Syrian air defenses, which are located in populous areas.

As Wallace mentioned, Clinton’s support for a no-fly zone marks not only a major disagreement with her Republican opponent Donald Trump, but with Obama.

As secretary of state, Clinton was a voice for more aggressive military intervention in Syria, calling early in the conflict for arming Syrian rebel groups. She also played a key role in convincing Obama to depose Libyan dictator Muammar Gadhafi in 2011.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-calls-for-u-s-to-bomb-syrian-air-fields-idUSKBN179058

In her first interview since her stunning presidential election defeat by Republican rival Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton on Thursday called for the United States to bomb Syrian air fields.

Asked whether she now believes that failing to take a tougher stand against Syria was her worst foreign policy mistake as secretary of state under President Barack Obama, Clinton said she favored more aggressive action against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

“I think we should have been more willing to confront Assad,” Clinton said in the interview, conducted by New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof.

“I really believe we should have and still should take out his air fields and prevent him from being able to use them to bomb innocent people and drop sarin gas on them.”

Clinton noted that she had advocated for a no-fly zone in Syria after leaving government, something that Obama opposed.

Not to mention her rejecting trade deals that she worked out.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/06/15/politics/45-times-secretary-clinton-pushed-the-trade-bill-she-now-opposes/index.html

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, as a candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination, seems reluctant to take a firm position on an issue dividing her party: whether President Obama should have fast-track trading authority for the immense trade deal he has been negotiating, the Trans-Pacific Partnership . With some progressive voters eyeing her with some skepticism, and facing a challenge (such as it is) from candidates on her left, she is being advised to tack in that direction.

President Obama has been pushing hard for the deal, while Democrats in the House of Representatives on Friday revolted and voted against a key part of the legislation. One told me, "there was a very strong concern about the lost jobs and growing income inequality," adding, pointedly: "Ms. Clinton should take notice."
She clearly did. After first dodging the issue, on Sunday in Iowa, Clinton said that "the President should listen to and work with his allies in Congress, starting with (House Minority Leader) Nancy Pelosi, who have expressed their concerns about the impact that a weak agreement would have on our workers, to make sure we get the best, strongest deal possible. And if we don't get it, there should be no deal."
Clinton said, "there are some specifics in there that could and should be changed. So I am hoping that's what happens now -- let's take the lemons and turn it into lemonade."
But as members of the Obama administration can attest, Clinton was one of the leading drivers of the TPP when Secretary of State. Here are 45 instances when she approvingly invoked the trade bill about which she is now expressing concerns:
Yet the Dems wanted her as President. She is a cluster fucked hot mess. I know, I know, but Trruuummmmppppp!!!!!!!!

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
4.1.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Ronin2 @4.1    4 weeks ago

She's ready! Revenge of the Hildabeast!

loki12
4.1.2  loki12  replied to  Ronin2 @4.1    4 weeks ago
Yet the Dems wanted her as President

I never thought they would become neocon war mongers, It seems the democrats haven't found anyone they don't want to declare war on.  Remember when they wanted troops to come home? trumps a bad guy for wanting to end foreign wars? no wonder they hate Tulsi Gabbard. she actually served and doesn't want wars either.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
4.1.3  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  loki12 @4.1.2    4 weeks ago

They were antiwar before they were forever-war.

If they didn't have double standards they wouldn't have any at all.

Ronin2
4.1.4  Ronin2  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @4.1.1    4 weeks ago

That picture is enough to give anyone nightmares.

She sports a mumu worse than Homer Simpson

https://tenor.com/view/homer-simpson-mumu-fat-gif-4931331

XDm9mm
4.1.5  XDm9mm  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @4.1.1    4 weeks ago
She's ready!

I still want to know if that's Hillary with her "Visiting Angel"

It Is ME
5  It Is ME    4 weeks ago

"Clinton in recent weeks has privately stated she would enter the 2020 presidential race if she were certain she could win."

She's just waiting for the Gung-ho Liberal Media "Poll" numbers to come out again. 

Just Jim NC TttH
5.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  It Is ME @5    4 weeks ago

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
5.1.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @5.1    4 weeks ago

You know she's considering a run when she goes Medical upfit conversion van shopping. She sold the last one to Biden.

KDMichigan
5.1.2  KDMichigan  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @5.1.1    4 weeks ago

She needs a ramp, or to put down the bottle..

r.t..b...
5.2  r.t..b...  replied to  It Is ME @5    4 weeks ago
if she were certain she could win.

Her opportunity has passed. In her recent efforts to regain relevancy, she has become the mirror image of the one she most despises ... floating unfounded conspiracy theories, questioning election outcomes, and pointing blame at everyone but ones' self in trying to explain the inexplicable. Time to step off, sell a few books, and try not to destroy the opportunity to defeat the man that keeps her awake at night. Though there may be multiple men that meet that description. And in full disclosure, she garnered my vote in 2016 as my state was supposedly in play vs. the most ill-prepared, unqualified candidate in our history.

XDm9mm
5.2.1  XDm9mm  replied to  r.t..b... @5.2    4 weeks ago
Her opportunity has passed.

Multiple times I might add.   However, maybe someone should actually tell her that instead of prolonging her mental breakdown and suffering the perpetual agony of defeat.

Dismayed Patriot
6  Dismayed Patriot    4 weeks ago

Boy, is that all it takes for all the right wing to drag out their tired Hillary memes? Misleading near spoof-like reporting from weaselzippers reporting on a Fox opinion piece? Really? I guess they'll jump at any chance to deflect and distract from their flaming Hindenburg of a Presidency.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
6.1  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6    4 weeks ago

You can find a similar story on the center left "TheHill".

nice try, she's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Dismayed Patriot
6.1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @6.1    4 weeks ago
she's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Only in conservatives fevered dreams. This is nothing but a lot of hot air, there is simply no way in hell she's jumping into the race at this stage.

Texan1211
6.2  Texan1211  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6    4 weeks ago
Boy, is that all it takes for all the right wing to drag out their tired Hillary memes? Misleading near spoof-like reporting from weaselzippers reporting on a Fox opinion piece? Really?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/democrats-2020-race-has-a-new-shadow-hillary...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/10/29/...

So NOW the fabled Washington Post is right wing AND misleading?

Rrrreeaaaallllyyyyy?????

Sunshine
7  Sunshine    4 weeks ago

jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png

Just Jim NC TttH
7.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Sunshine @7    4 weeks ago

Sunshine
7.1.1  Sunshine  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @7.1    4 weeks ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
8  seeder  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    4 weeks ago

Does it get any better than this? Ok I admit all the liberals coming out as Warmongers was pretty entertaining.  Hillary is Dick Cheney without a dick.

JBB
9  JBB    4 weeks ago

Let not your scarred widdle hearts be trouble any longer. Hillary IS NOT RUNNING! You want to know how I know? Because she has not asked me for one thin dime and I am on top of her short list. Not a peep. Not one. So, you can forget about it and sleep soundly again...

WallyW
9.1  WallyW  replied to  JBB @9    4 weeks ago

She's the gift that loves to keep giving.

The lefties must be really embarrassed by this ongoing sad display of her psychosis..

Buzz of the Orient
10  Buzz of the Orient    4 weeks ago

I have felt myself that none of the Democrat candidate hopefuls have the charisma of a JFK that would enable them to beat Trump, so if Hillary were to make it a metoo# duo and name Michelle to be her VP, who knows what a First Lady Duo can do-oh! 

If nothing else, this seed and its comments have provided me with my first good laugh of the day.

Larry Hampton
11  Larry Hampton    4 weeks ago

😆😅😂🤣

Lol ... I see rats attempting to toss distractions in the way of the rest of the rats fleeing the wallowing ship, to provide clear escape to the lifeboats.

Ozzwald
11.1  Ozzwald  replied to  Larry Hampton @11    4 weeks ago
Lol ... I see rats attempting to toss distractions in the way of the rest of the rats fleeing the wallowing ship, to provide clear escape to the lifeboats.

National News:

Fox News Poll: Record support for Trump impeachment

Republican Response:

Look Hillary!!!