PASTOR WARNS IF TRUMP IS REMOVED FROM OFFICE, 'GUYS THAT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT' WILL HUNT DOWN DEMOCRATS

Via:  ender  •  4 weeks ago  •  153 comments

PASTOR WARNS IF TRUMP IS REMOVED FROM OFFICE, 'GUYS THAT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT' WILL HUNT DOWN DEMOCRATS

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Christian church leader Rick Wiles threatened that "There's gonna be violence in America" if President Donald Trump is removed from office.

Wiles, the senior pastor at Flowing Streams Church in Florida, made the remarks on his right-wing   TruNews   program Tuesday evening. He claimed that cowboys, mountain men and "guys that know how to do violence" would start attacking and "hunting down" Democrats.

"If they take him [Trump] out, there's gonna be violence in America," the religious leader said. "That's all there is to it," he asserted.

"However he leaves, there's gonna be violence in America," Wiles went on. "I believe there are people in this country, veterans, there are cowboys, mountain men, I mean guys that know how to fight," he said, "and they're going to make a decision that people who did this to Donald Trump are not gonna get away with it."

"And they're gonna hunt them down," the pastor said.

"The Trump supporters are going to hunt them down," he added. "It's going to happen and this country is going to be plunged into darkness and they brought it upon themselves because they won't back off."

Wiles' threat came as it has appeared increasingly likely that Trump will be impeached by the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives. The fast-moving impeachment inquiry, which was launched at the end of September,   has already revealed   that the president pressured Ukrainian leaders to investigate his political rivals and allegedly withheld bipartisan approved military aid to the country as a "quid pro quo" to open the probes.

Although it appears likely that Trump will be impeached in the House, most analysts do not believe he will be removed from office by the Republican-controlled Senate. Although a few GOP senators have expressed serious concerns about Trump's actions towards Ukraine, a two-thirds majority of the legislative body is required to remove the president from office. That would mean all the 45 Democrats, the body's two independents and 19 Republicans would need to vote for Trump's ouster.

Despite it remaining unlikely that 19 or more Republican senators will turn on Trump,  a survey by  the conservative Daily Caller website suggested this week that it's not outside the realm of possibility. Of the 53 Republicans in the upper house of Congress, only seven confirmed definitively that they do not support Trump's impeachment and removal from office. Additionally, 22 of the lawmakers declined to comment altogether.

Wiles and his   TruNews   program have   a history of promoting   highly controversial, anti-Semitic and anti-LGBTQ ideas and conspiracy theories. In 2017, the conservative religious figure argued that Hurricane Harvey's devastation in Texas resulted from Houston supporting the LGBTQ community. "Here's a city that has boasted of its LGBT devotion, its affinity for the sexual perversion movement in America. They're under water,"   he said at the time .

TruNews   has also described   former President Barack Obama as a "demon from hell."

BY  JASON LEMON   ON 10/23/19 AT 4:15 PM EDT

Video at link on Newsweek website.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
Find text within the comments Find 

Ender
1  seeder  Ender    4 weeks ago

Sad that people blindly and unquestioningly follow this piece of crap.

Jack_TX
1.1  Jack_TX  replied to  Ender @1    3 weeks ago
this piece of crap.

Trump or Wiles?

Paula Bartholomew
1.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Jack_TX @1.1    3 weeks ago

Both.

lady in black
2  lady in black    4 weeks ago

He can fuck himself..here's another faux christian "family values" troglodyte

What, this shit for brains doesn't think democrats have guns and know how to use them.

Trout Giggles
2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  lady in black @2    3 weeks ago

That's exactly what he thinks. He also thinks that democrats aren't patriots so none of us served in the military. jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Kavika
3  Kavika     4 weeks ago

Another messenger of peace.../s

Ender
3.1  seeder  Ender  replied to  Kavika @3    4 weeks ago

The new commandment. Thou shall hunt down political rivals....

I get the feeling some of these people are going to be standing around wondering why haven't been raptured.

I think the Prince of Peace is not amused.

loki12
4  loki12    4 weeks ago

Christian church leader Rick Wiles

You have to be an idiot to believe that, exactly what does he lead?  that's like saying democrat spiritual leader Reverend wright.

Neither of these statements are true.

A leader of the African American community calls for the murder of Police........The bullshit that passes for news is awesome.

Ender
4.1  seeder  Ender  replied to  loki12 @4    4 weeks ago

So you are going to deflect from what was said...

Are you also going to deny he has a following?

loki12
4.1.1  loki12  replied to  Ender @4.1    4 weeks ago

Sigh....I’m not sure you could have missed my point by a larger margin.

he is an idiot, obviously! But the homeless guy who believes in lizard people also has a following. 

But hey, he can be your leader if you want, he surely isn’t a Christian leader anymore than reverend wright, whose Church is 100 times bigger than this asshats.

Ender
4.1.2  seeder  Ender  replied to  loki12 @4.1.1    4 weeks ago

Keep deflecting all you want. You still have said nothing about what the seed is about.

Is it that hard to condemn hate?

loki12
4.1.3  loki12  replied to  Ender @4.1.2    4 weeks ago

Reread my comment and try again. If you need me to explain the part where I call him an idiot to you I’m more than happy to oblige.

Ender
4.1.4  seeder  Ender  replied to  loki12 @4.1.3    4 weeks ago

You may have called him an idiot yet not once condemned what was said. Only try to explain it away.

loki12
4.1.5  loki12  replied to  Ender @4.1.4    4 weeks ago

And you are seeing something that isn’t there. Plus, who gives an idiot like this press? Twice as many people will see it here than in his church. 

Why are you helping him spread his message of hate?

Ender
4.1.6  seeder  Ender  replied to  loki12 @4.1.5    4 weeks ago

In case you didn't know, he has a broadcast and website. It is not just a small group of parishioners.

And, we all know there are enough idiots in the world to take him up on the offer.

Snuffy
4.1.7  Snuffy  replied to  Ender @4.1.4    4 weeks ago
You may have called him an idiot yet not once condemned what was said. Only try to explain it away.

May I suggest you try to read comments with an open heart. I read loki's initial comment and took him at saying while this guy calls himself a pastor he is not a Christian leader. Yes loki did not come out and use the word "condemn".  I would say that the meaning was clear to me.

Kathleen
4.1.8  Kathleen  replied to  loki12 @4.1.5    4 weeks ago

You know, you are right. Everyone needs to learn how to ignore these imbeciles. The more you talk about it, the more he gets exposure.  Any rational person would not believe anything that he says.  I do it all the time.  If I think someone is a complete ass, I ignore them and I have seen many lately.

Ender
4.1.9  seeder  Ender  replied to  Snuffy @4.1.7    4 weeks ago

I have read all of his comments and he says it is nothing, he doesn't care. He is trying to wipe it away.

Ender
4.1.10  seeder  Ender  replied to  Kathleen @4.1.8    4 weeks ago

Of course that would be nice. But I have to ask, does that stop it from happening? No.

He worked for CBN and Trinity broadcasting. He does have a following.

Should they stay in the dark or does maybe shining a light on them, more or less disinfect some things.

loki12
4.1.11  loki12  replied to  Ender @4.1.10    4 weeks ago

Maybe you should promote storm trooper or what every the white supremacy site is called now. 

For only education purpose of course. ; )

loki12
4.1.12  loki12  replied to  Kathleen @4.1.8    4 weeks ago

I remember the right claiming Obama would declare martial law and the race wars would start, anybody who believes these idiots and gives them press are as bad as they are, IMO

loki12
4.1.13  loki12  replied to  Snuffy @4.1.7    4 weeks ago

You have to realize if you dismiss the messenger as an idiot it doesn’t count, there is a level of outrage that must be reached to be truly enlightened. 

That being said, can you show me where this idiot has called for violence? He said he expects violence, but the only political violence I have seen was a shooting of republicans by a progressive, I don’t blame politics for liberals shooting liberals for not being liberal enough.

Kathleen
4.1.14  Kathleen  replied to  loki12 @4.1.12    4 weeks ago

Agreed,  there are all kinds, but the majority has their wits and know better. I am not worried.

loki12
4.1.15  loki12  replied to  Kathleen @4.1.14    4 weeks ago

I’ve served several administrations, nothing really changes much, except the outrage seems to get worse.  On websites, in the real world they would simply get laughed at.

Paula Bartholomew
4.1.16  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  loki12 @4.1.1    4 weeks ago

jrSmiley_76_smiley_image.gif

Ender
4.1.17  seeder  Ender  replied to  loki12 @4.1.11    4 weeks ago

Maybe people want their organizations to be ignored, then they can operate without any scrutiny.

I would still rather be know for having odd organizations brought to light than acting like they don't exist.

If I didn't know better, I would think you are defending this guy.

loki12
4.1.18  loki12  replied to  Ender @4.1.17    4 weeks ago

Seriously? What makes you think I would care what you think?

i have been perfectly clear, where is the threat of violence? Do you know what the term “I believe” means? Every thing after that is actions he believes will happen, he doesn’t promote or encourage them, those are your fantasies it would appear.

Obama murdered Americans without due process, I don’t support state sanctioned violence on its citizens, or political violence of any kind.

loki12
5  loki12    4 weeks ago

Christian church leader Rick Wiles

You have to be an idiot to believe that, exactly what does he lead?  that's like saying democrat spiritual leader Reverend wright.

Neither of these statements are true.

A leader of the African American community calls for the murder of Police........The bullshit that passes for news is awesome.

Ender
6.1  seeder  Ender  replied to  loki12 @6    4 weeks ago

You are either for this kind of dangerous rhetoric or against it.

No middle ground.

loki12
6.1.1  loki12  replied to  Ender @6.1    4 weeks ago

I will ask this a clearly as I can, where is he calling for violence? Please be specific, Obama said, if they bring a knife, we bring a gun. He must be an untouchables fan.

where is the threat, do you not think people are going to act violently? There is no chance his prediction could be correct?

Nobody should call for violence, but accusations of violence shouldn’t be made up either.

Ender
6.1.2  seeder  Ender  replied to  loki12 @6.1.1    4 weeks ago

So you think 'hunting down' is not a call to violence?

Amazing. So you are going to throw any ethics out the window just to defend this guy or trump...

loki12
6.1.3  loki12  replied to  Ender @6.1.2    4 weeks ago

Sigh.... read the whole comment and try again, or not. Anybody who supported Obama has no grounds to question my ethics when he actually murdered Americans.

let me help you....again, he stated. I believe..... it’s right in your article, after that it is what he thinks will happen.

No different than “I believe the dickhead anarchist known as Antifa will kill people if trump is re-elected.

it is a prediction to anybody with a grasp of English and not a call to violence.

Ender
6.1.4  seeder  Ender  replied to  loki12 @6.1.3    4 weeks ago

So you see nothing wrong with it. Blame it all away. Try to tell others they don't have a grasp, just to make this seem innocuous.

Pathetic.

loki12
6.1.5  loki12  replied to  Ender @6.1.4    4 weeks ago

Pathetic is actually how I feel about this seed, no call to violence, just the promotion of some idiot.

well done, now people who never heard of this idiot has heard him.

Ender
6.1.6  seeder  Ender  replied to  loki12 @6.1.5    4 weeks ago

Why is it so hard for some to ignore something they don't like to hear. I do it all the time. You don't see me on fish seeds.

Now a sad attempt to make what he said my fault for posting it. Sure...

I am sure you think cross-hairs on an officials picture is just fine too.

loki12
6.1.7  loki12  replied to  Ender @6.1.6    4 weeks ago

I’m sure you have no idea what I think, you have demonstrated that clearly.

be outraged by something no one said!

loki12
6.1.8  loki12  replied to  Ender @6.1.4    4 weeks ago

Again, pathetic describes this seed perfectly! 

Paula Bartholomew
6.1.9  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  loki12 @6.1.5    4 weeks ago

Those kind of "idiots" like his false god Trump, stir up the violence in his base.  They will hurt, maim, and possibly kill anyone without a MAGA hat.

loki12
6.1.10  loki12  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.1.9    4 weeks ago

Like Jussie Smollet?

the only violent dickhead with a gun shooting political rivals was a progressive trying to kill republicans.

but trump!

Ender
6.1.11  seeder  Ender  replied to  loki12 @6.1.8    4 weeks ago

And again, as someone I like once said, do you have a rouge mouse?

Did it move your hand and then make a click, right under your finger?

If it is so pathetic, why are you here making all of these comments? Wouldn't a better use of ones time be at a place one wants to be?

Unless there was another reason to stick around...

loki12
6.1.12  loki12  replied to  Ender @6.1.11    4 weeks ago

Because it’s funny as hell watching you twist to be outraged by anything, even a threat that isn’t there.

Ender
6.1.13  seeder  Ender  replied to  loki12 @6.1.12    4 weeks ago
There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See:

• According to the ‘Random House Dictionary of Popular Proverbs and Sayings’ this proverb has been traced back to 1546 (John Heywood), and resembles the Biblical verse Jeremiah 5:21 (‘Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not’). In 1738 it was used by Jonathan Swift in his ‘Polite Conversation’ and is first attested in the United States in the 1713 ‘Works of Thomas Chalkley’. The full saying is: ‘There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know’.

http://www.actualfreedom.com.au/richard/abditorium/nonesoblind.htm

sandy-2021492
6.1.14  sandy-2021492  replied to  loki12 @6.1.12    4 weeks ago

loki and Ender, your comments have become too personal.  Dial it back, please.

lib50
6.1.15  lib50  replied to  loki12 @6.1.12    4 weeks ago
Because it’s funny as hell watching you twist to be outraged by anything, even a threat that isn’t there

And there you have it, another republican who hates anybody who isn't a Trump sycophant and lives to piss off 'libs', which is basically anybody not up Trump's ass spewing the crap.  Or is that chewing?

loki12
6.1.16  loki12  replied to  Ender @6.1.13    4 weeks ago

Sorry if I can’t see what’s not there. 

Whats worse? Those who are blind and cannot see? Or those so blinded by ideology they see what’s not even there.

without cherry picking a sentence out of the middle, exactly where is the threat?

not his belief of what may happen but an actual threat! That is the crux of your argument is it not? Where is the threat?

Ender
6.1.17  seeder  Ender  replied to  loki12 @6.1.16    4 weeks ago

When one nutjob actually does it. That is the threat. As we all know things have happened before.

Do I think he should be censored? No. Thus I put a spotlight.

You cannot actually believe that putting a cross-hair on a pic has no detrimental impact.

Ender
6.1.18  seeder  Ender  replied to  sandy-2021492 @6.1.14    4 weeks ago

Sorry.

loki12
6.1.19  loki12  replied to  Ender @6.1.18    4 weeks ago

Just an FYI, in my opinion you are a person of strong personal beliefs, who passionately defends them, I have taken nothing you have said personally or have taken no offense at your comments to me. I personally feel you were completely inbounds in my humble opinion.

Ender
6.1.20  seeder  Ender  replied to  loki12 @6.1.19    4 weeks ago

Thanks. I want you to know I never flag anyone. If something happens to our comments, I had no part of it.

loki12
6.1.21  loki12  replied to  Ender @6.1.20    4 weeks ago

thanks, I didn’t flag you either, like I said, I can respect honest disagreement. I’m simply not seeing what you are seeing, that is the beauty of humanity, we are all uniquely different. 

Ender
6.1.22  seeder  Ender  replied to  loki12 @6.1.21    4 weeks ago

Now pick a side !

Sorry, couldn't resist. Haha

loki12
6.1.23  loki12  replied to  Ender @6.1.22    4 weeks ago

Well played!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
6.1.24  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  loki12 @6.1.23    4 weeks ago

So guys.. it's moments like this that makes me feel like running this place is worth it. You are both a credit to NT. 

Tessylo
6.1.25  Tessylo  replied to  lib50 @6.1.15    3 weeks ago

The 'president' spews the crap and his supporters chew the crap.  

Paula Bartholomew
6.1.26  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  loki12 @6.1.5    3 weeks ago

Then stopping posting here if you feel it is beneath your time.

Paula Bartholomew
6.1.27  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  loki12 @6.1.10    3 weeks ago

Smollet has nothing to do with this.  Either quit deflecting or move on.

loki12
6.1.28  loki12  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.1.26    3 weeks ago

Where did I say that, the entertainment value alone is worth it. The unintentional satire from the left is worth it alone.

MrFrost
6.1.29  MrFrost  replied to  loki12 @6.1.10    3 weeks ago
Like Jussie Smollet?

Larry Craig. 

I mean, since we're just name dropping with no apparent reasoning at all. 

loki12
6.1.30  loki12  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.1.27    3 weeks ago

You don’t get to decide when or where I post, which makes me very happy.

and smollet speaks to the gullibility of the left, you have to be an complete idiot to believe 2 guys were wandering around Chicago, in subzero temperature, wearing MAGS hats, carting bleach, looking for a gay African American to attack. That’s borderline retardation.

NV-Robin6
6.1.31  NV-Robin6  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.1.26    3 weeks ago

My thought's exactly. But, glad to see there is some decorum here to be found. I'm not likely the first one to stick my hand out these days myself. I'm proud of you Ender, you're a good man. 

CB
6.1.32  CB   replied to  loki12 @6.1.1    3 weeks ago

Excuse me! So you think this Wiles character is reciting rhetoric? Let's hope so! Now then, why do conservatives continuously feed this 'beast' that goes President Obama has 'horns'? President Obama was a gentle leader and is a gentle man today. However, politics is a field these people have to play on. That is, they have to placate so many different groups and their outlooks on life—not because these groups are all hostile people necessarily, but they are the people who consistently show up at poles!

You do understand the phrase, 'using hot rhetoric' yes?  So, Mr. Wiles is using 'hot' rhetoric is that it?

loki12
6.1.33  loki12  replied to  CB @6.1.32    3 weeks ago

When you start a statement with “I believe” reasonable people would assume it was a prediction or opinion and not a threat. 

CB
6.1.34  CB   replied to  loki12 @6.1.33    3 weeks ago

This man is saying so much more than, "I believe." Undoubtedly, he assents to the positive action taking place when he says that too. I presented you his actually words and concerns. Mr. Wiles seems resolved to violent actions taking place, if Donald is constitutionally removed from office.

Now my opinion. I believe, that is I positively assent to asking that the authorities check out Mr. Wiles and tell him to tone down his rhetoric.

loki12
6.1.35  loki12  replied to  CB @6.1.34    3 weeks ago

Yes we should have the authorities reach out and check-out a nutbag who reach's tens of people, while violent nutbags like antifa actually attack people.   I realize both can be done, but we see violent rhetoric right here on this thread....... and yet it's not from the right.

I'm resolved to the fact that antifa will continue to take violent action against people they disagree with.  And I believe one day they will wander, by mistake into a red state and violence will be returned 10 fold.  this isn't a threat, it is a belief. based on the reality of living in the real world.

CB
6.1.36  CB   replied to  loki12 @6.1.35    3 weeks ago

Mr. Wiles is seeing a future with specific type of violence. He has named segments of the U.S. population who will be asked (expected?) to act—publicly and privately. Issues expressed publicly carry weight in context and to degree.

Now then, you see comparisons pervasive across the rhetorical spectrum and it may well be the case that many groups need checking out! However, this is one man representing his point of view in front of a camera. We can speak to him and his rhetoric directly, because he is pretty damn well speaking his  mind if not even the thoughts of others he has decied to speak for!

loki12
6.1.37  loki12  replied to  CB @6.1.36    3 weeks ago

So now you want to make speech criminal? like the stupid idiots in Mass. who want to make "bitch" illegal? or the morons who want to make "illegal" illegal?

Show where he called for violence and you may have a point. Like I told Ender, i'm not seeing a call to violence, only the prediction there of.

How is this different than the people calling for Mitch to break his neck? they didn't threaten him, only wished he would have. 

Or the people suggesting that the president should be removed by any means necessary?

Some people see what they want to see, I don't see a call to violence, I see an idiot trying to be relevant and make money off other idiots dumb enough to send him money.

CB
6.1.38  CB   replied to  loki12 @6.1.37    3 weeks ago

What does the video caption say: "Rick Wiles says there is going to be violence. . . . " This is in regards to what he calls people thinking "they are going to get away with" impeaching Donald Trump.

Now you can tap-dance about speech classification all you wish. Our democratic congress folks and those persons on the peripheral of the proceedings don't have that luxury. When someone lays out a possible threat, only a fool who does not value his or hers existence would not check it for probability.

It is his freedom of speech to say any damn thing he wishes, including Donald Trump as president too. In addition, it is our freedom to have him checked on for what he puts forward for ingestion by the public on this country's airways. We all have a duty to be responsible communicators!

Indeed, being an irresponsible communicator is why President Donald Trump, who willfully violated this nation's campaign finance law by asking a foreign leader for political dirt on his opponent during campaign season, is in trouble!

loki12
6.1.39  loki12  replied to  CB @6.1.38    3 weeks ago

Sigh, so the caption by a leftest seeking to incite the sheep is more important than his actual words? Tap dance my ass. 

loki12
6.1.40  loki12  replied to  CB @6.1.38    3 weeks ago

The worthless cunt Maxine Waters in sited violence to a much greater degree than this nobody, why haven’t I seen you demanding her speech be curtailed? 

CB
6.1.41  CB   replied to  loki12 @6.1.39    3 weeks ago

I don't give a damn about stupid, childish titles and names. Do you? Why?

What the man is suggesting over the airways is irresponsible and he needs to be informed by authorities to cease and desist putting it forward for public consumption.

loki12
6.1.42  loki12  replied to  CB @6.1.41    3 weeks ago

No! Period! FFS he made no threat! Unlike that cunt waters! You don’t like his message that people may violently oppose a secret impeachment. If it’s accurate, we should be great full for the  warning.

CB
6.1.43  CB   replied to  loki12 @6.1.40    3 weeks ago

Curtail her speech as well. And, I believe she was called out for her statements by conservatives (and maybe authorities). Though, I am not sure how to go about proving that last. Maxine Waters is a congress woman after all.

Now then, I won't have you address me and call a woman, any woman, the "C" word. If you want to talk like a demon-spawned fool, do not bother with anything I write going forward and I will do likewise.

CB
6.1.44  CB   replied to  loki12 @6.1.42    3 weeks ago

See @6.1.43 pronto.

Dismayed Patriot
6.1.45  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  loki12 @6.1.42    3 weeks ago
FFS he made no threat!

Is that really how you would have viewed this if it had been a Democrat pastor?

"However he leaves, there's gonna be violence in America," Wiles went on. "I believe there are people in this country, veterans, there are cowboys, mountain men, I mean guys that know how to fight," he said, "and they're going to make a decision that people who support Donald Trump are not gonna get away with it."

"And they're gonna hunt them down," the pastor said. "The Never-Trumpers are going to hunt them down," he added. "It's going to happen and this country is going to be plunged into darkness and Trump supporters brought it upon themselves because they continue to support a criminal President."

Would you really not have seen that as a direct threat against Trump supporters?

Paula Bartholomew
6.1.46  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  CB @6.1.41    3 weeks ago

Can the FCC intervene?

loki12
6.1.47  loki12  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @6.1.45    3 weeks ago

Yes, I would feel the same way, that’s why I used Maxine Waters as a comparison, I never called for her sanction, and hers was as close as you can get to a direct call to violence.

and NO, I don’t see it as a call to violence, as much as I do a warning, he “believes” that this will be the result. He didn’t say, if you see a democrat, gather a crowd and get in there face, go to where they eat.... etc.

loki12
6.1.48  loki12  replied to  CB @6.1.43    3 weeks ago

Then feel free not to comment to me, because I’m not changing for you, when I see a cunt, or a dick like this asshole pastor, I will call them as such. Because I believe women are equal, both good and bad that, that carries.

CB
6.1.49  CB   replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.1.46    3 weeks ago

FCC:

The Enforcement Bureau (EB) is the primary FCC unit responsible for enforcing the provisions of the Communications Act, the Commission's rules, orders, and various licensing terms and conditions. EB's mission is to investigate and respond quickly to potential unlawful conduct to ensure: (1) consumer protection in an era of complex communications; (2) a level playing field to promote robust competition; (3) efficient and responsible use of the public airwaves; and (4) strict compliance with public safety-related rules.

Can the FCC intervene?  Maybe.

1-888-225-5322

I shall call and inquire about such matters as this on Monday!

CB
6.1.50  CB   replied to  loki12 @6.1.48    3 weeks ago

Done! Believe any thing you will-away from sharing it with me. Take your 'cold comfort' and insert it into somebody else. I don't let people talk to me any kind of way and it is about time I make this clear.

loki12
6.1.51  loki12  replied to  CB @6.1.50    3 weeks ago

Good for you!

CB
6.1.52  CB   replied to  CB @6.1.49    3 weeks ago

Followup: On Monday, I spoke with the FCC about this matter. I have been informed the FCC deals with broadcast television, telephone, and media network communications complaints.

The FTC deals with any number of complaints (but does so in the aggregate), including internet network communications, such as: Trunews (this questionable site), Youtube, Hulu, et ceteras.

Contact: Customer service: (202) 326-2222 Option # (pass-by prompts to get to "live" agent)

Note: It has been pointed out to me that there is a fine-line between freedom of speech and abusive speech. That is, it seems to be a determination will be made by both agencies as to who and when to investigate a group or organization.

Done!

Ender
6.1.53  seeder  Ender  replied to  CB @6.1.52    3 weeks ago

Now that is going above and beyond.

Haha

CB
6.1.54  CB   replied to  Ender @6.1.53    3 weeks ago

Facts make the world go around honestly! (Smile.) I kind of got the impression that these agencies go after the 'heavy-hitters' or those who 'rise to the level of notable disturbance' in the stream of consciousness of our culture. Seems there is lots to keep them selecting at will!

Paula Bartholomew
6.1.55  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  CB @6.1.49    3 weeks ago

Keep us posted please.

CB
6.1.56  CB   replied to  Paula Bartholomew @6.1.55    3 weeks ago

Hi Paula! I may take the time (as time permits these days in California) even with strong winds 'pushing' our schedules and timelines around to lodge a complaint with the FTC! "Dancin" with wildfires is immediately disconcerting!

However, feel free to submit a complaint. I am told that "weight" from the public can get help push a matter up! If you do not have the time as well, may be another person does who reads this series of comments.This is a layout of an approach to these two agencies above, nevertheless!

I have been pressed for more time these days!

JohnRussell
7  JohnRussell    4 weeks ago

Nutjob City

1.   "Pastor Rick Wiles Asks for $100 Million to Set-Up End Times Global Broadcasting Network" ChristianHeadlines.com . Retrieved  2019-08-31 .
  2. ^   Conti, Allie (11 July 2014).  "Man Behind Trinity Broadcasting Network Says Gays Are Tryng to Create a "Homosexual Special Race " " New Times Broward-Palm Beach . Retrieved  2 August  2019 .
  3. ^   Elfrink, Tim (27 September 2018).  "Trump Takes Question From Racist, Homophobic Florida Conspiracy Website" Miami New Times . Retrieved  2 August 2019 .
  4. ^   "WRMI Radio Miami International – Outdated TruNews broadcasting schedule" Facebook .
  5. ^   "Guest Bio – Rick Wiles" The Jim Bakker Show .
  6. ^   "About TruNews" . TrueNews.  Archived  from the original on May 14, 2019 . Retrieved  June 28,  2019 .
  7. ^   Thebault, Reis (March 29, 2019).  "News outlet that covered 'lizard people' and called Obama a demon just interviewed Trump Jr" The Washington Post Archived  from the original on April 30, 2019 . Retrieved  June 28,  2019 .  The TruNews archive reads like a greatest hits collection of far-right conspiracy theories, a veritable potpourri of Nazi references and fear mongering about secret cabals.
  8. ^   "North Korea SHOCK warning: China training FISHERMEN for naval WARFARE 'to help Kim ' " Daily Express . Dec 22, 2017.
  9. ^   Jensen, Tasia (March 28, 2019).  "Far-Right Show TruNews Fearmongers: You're Going to See 'Christianity Become Criminalized ' " Daily Beast . Retrieved  April 5, 2019 .
  10. ^   Elfrink, Tim (27 September 2018).  "Trump Takes Question From Racist, Homophobic Florida Conspiracy Website" Miami New Times . Retrieved  17 August  2019 .
  11. ^   "Florida Talk Show Host Rick Wiles 'We Are 72 Hours Away From An Attack On The White House. ' " News Talk Florida . July 23, 2018.

loki12
7.1  loki12  replied to  JohnRussell @7    4 weeks ago

Nut job is 100% correct, but is he anymore full of shit than the idiot who tries to portray him as a Christian leader.....like the pope

Ender
7.1.1  seeder  Ender  replied to  loki12 @7.1    4 weeks ago
He was hired in 1984 by the Christian Broadcasting Network as the first National Cable Marketing Manager. In 1995, he was hired as the Marketing Director for Trinity Broadcasting Network . He resigned in September 1998 from the Trinity Broadcasting Network. [2] [3] Wiles previously broadcast his radio show on WRMI (Radio Miami International), but has since adopted the internet as its sole platform, abandoning the short-wave broadcasting station. [4] He has occasionally appeared on Fox News and is a frequent guest of the Jim Bakker Show. Link

According to Alexa his site has a rating of 293,311.

In contrast, newstakers has an Alexa rating of 770,804.

loki12
7.1.2  loki12  replied to  Ender @7.1.1    4 weeks ago

so you have increased the number of people he can reach!

you must be so proud!

NV-Robin6
7.1.3  NV-Robin6  replied to  Ender @7.1.1    4 weeks ago

Yep, we've seen their militias, their mountain men and brown dirt cowboys! Whole reason why I bought an AR15 this year. I grew up with guns, hunters all my life. I can sling a gun as well as any man. Do I ever want to? Hell no, but believe me, I will if I'm ever threatened by this American Taliban. It's called defense!

You want fucking civil war, bring it on! Just as we've militarily had to fight a religious call for islamic caliphate, believe me, we will fight this ridiculous 4 horseman of the apocalypse crap too.  Jezus Fucking H. Christ, Russia has their mob involved in our democracy and these repukes throw our constitutional laws out the window to win however it takes to stay in power. We see you and no you aren't going to get away with it! Fucking traitors! Every one of you!

Ender
7.1.4  seeder  Ender  replied to  loki12 @7.1.2    4 weeks ago

And you have not made one comment about the actual topic. Congrats.

Kavika
7.1.5  Kavika   replied to  NV-Robin6 @7.1.3    4 weeks ago

americas-well-regulated-militia-like-the

Ender
7.1.6  seeder  Ender  replied to  NV-Robin6 @7.1.3    4 weeks ago

My Niece is a better shot than all of us. Better than me, her brother, father, boyfriend...

Kathleen
7.1.7  Kathleen  replied to  NV-Robin6 @7.1.3    4 weeks ago

This is the type of thing that happens.  People start thinking like this and it spreads like the plague.  I will not fall into it.

Screw them, I am going on with my life like I have been.

loki12
7.1.8  loki12  replied to  Kathleen @7.1.7    4 weeks ago

They will put you on double secret probation if you aren’t outraged.

Kathleen
7.1.9  Kathleen  replied to  loki12 @7.1.8    4 weeks ago

🤐

NV-Robin6
7.1.10  NV-Robin6  replied to  Kathleen @7.1.7    4 weeks ago

If you ignore the plague, it will eventually end up at your door step.

The only remedy is more cowbell! :-)

NV-Robin6
7.1.11  NV-Robin6  replied to  Kavika @7.1.5    4 weeks ago

Darn it dear Kavika, on my phone, can only see the left side of the memes. I have a few to check out tomorrow and will see yours then. I know its spot in!

Paula Bartholomew
7.1.12  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Kavika @7.1.5    4 weeks ago

The only thing those inbreds know about fighting is over the last powered donut.

lib50
7.1.13  lib50  replied to  Ender @7.1.6    4 weeks ago

Have a sniper in my family.

NV-Robin6
7.1.14  NV-Robin6  replied to  lib50 @7.1.13    4 weeks ago

Me too. Nephew.  Branded SS right on his chest. Any Sniper Scout knows what I'm talking about.

Trout Giggles
7.1.15  Trout Giggles  replied to  Kavika @7.1.5    3 weeks ago

Are these the redneck version of Charlie's Angels? They're posing like them

Paula Bartholomew
7.1.16  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  NV-Robin6 @7.1.14    3 weeks ago

I know the conventional meaning of SS, but what is it in your nephew's case?

NV-Robin6
7.1.17  NV-Robin6  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @7.1.16    3 weeks ago

HI Paula, it stands literally for Sniper Scout. These guys are the military's top trained assassins. It is a very special fighting unit. First 6 months training is at a deserted island off the Philippines, where they learn to survive on what nature provides only. I still hear him talking about eating spiders! gaarrrooooooooooooooooossssss!

From base training, they literally hot brand iron the SS right at heart level, then once the wounds start scabbing over, they must pull off the scabs, which starts the healing process all over again. It takes about a year of doing this to get what they're after. This causes the skin to puff permanently, so the SS insignia actually rises up to about a 1/4" from the other surrounding skin. 

NV-Robin6
7.1.18  NV-Robin6  replied to  Kavika @7.1.5    3 weeks ago

LMAO, that's exactly what I'm talkin' about!  I'm skeeeeeeerrred, crying in my boots, just like every other liberal out there dontcha know!

NV-Robin6
7.1.19  NV-Robin6  replied to  NV-Robin6 @7.1.18    3 weeks ago
(deleted)

Paula Bartholomew
7.1.20  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  NV-Robin6 @7.1.17    3 weeks ago

Thank him for his service from me please.

NV-Robin6
7.1.21  NV-Robin6  replied to  NV-Robin6 @7.1.19    3 weeks ago

PS.  I live in a very densely forested area in Western WA State but still in ground zero range. I would think unless it's forest fire, I'll never have to do anything but enjoy my life at my house and property. Fresh water, fish and seafood in easy walking distance. There is so much you can eat off the forest floor to survive if you know what you're doing. Deer in my yard every day, although I'd likely not ever kill them to eat. I think deer should only be shot with a camera. 

Paula Bartholomew
7.1.22  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  NV-Robin6 @7.1.21    3 weeks ago

Need a roommate?jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

NV-Robin6
7.1.23  NV-Robin6  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @7.1.22    3 weeks ago

Lol. Got one!  Best one ever! I call him hubby, my big Norske God. ;-)

Paula Bartholomew
7.1.24  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  NV-Robin6 @7.1.23    3 weeks ago

Oh well, didn't hurt to ask. :)

JBB
8  JBB    4 weeks ago

So? We hear that same crap round here every damn day!

From a damn preacher!

You know what I say? Don't Ya? Bring It...

bugsy
8.1  bugsy  replied to  JBB @8    4 weeks ago
We hear that same crap round here every damn day!

Yepper...those libs sure do know how to spew bullshit...

JBB
8.1.1  JBB  replied to  bugsy @8.1    4 weeks ago

Is that kind of childish impertinence okay where you come from? Here that might get you shiner...

Paula Bartholomew
8.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JBB @8    4 weeks ago

When are we going to remove the tax free exemptions these nut jobs receive?

Paula Bartholomew
8.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JBB @8    4 weeks ago

As my father used to say.  "Walk up on me with anger and you will limp away."

MrFrost
9  MrFrost    4 weeks ago

Just like Jesus would have done, because he was totally in favor of violence. /s

JohnRussell
10  JohnRussell    4 weeks ago

Trout Giggles
10.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @10    3 weeks ago

General Ricky needs to get on the Fat Boy Program

bbl-1
11  bbl-1    4 weeks ago

The Army of God is real.  It has infiltrated the US military--esp. The Air Force.  Its numbers are relatively small, but they do have access to weaponry and explosives.

As far a faux pastor Wiles.  Another pro Trump traitorous christian taliban trying to bring evil and misery onto everything it can.

Very strange that through Birtherism the Trump brought this hate and fear into the mainstream conversations.  And---through propaganda, vote manipulation and voter suppression Putin brought Trump into a realm of the unreal--real.

Trout Giggles
11.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  bbl-1 @11    3 weeks ago
It has infiltrated the US military--esp. The Air Force.

They started with the Air Force Academy. Colorado Springs is filled with these Jesus Warriors so it was a good place to start. It's also strategically intelligent in that if you control air power, you pretty much control everything else

NV-Robin6
12  NV-Robin6    4 weeks ago

Darn it dear Kavika, on my phone, can only see the left side of the memes. I have a few to check out tomorrow and will see yours then. I know its spot in!

devangelical
13  devangelical    4 weeks ago

cool. sorry, no sunday cease fires and don't forget to leave the keys to your homes and cars on the front seat after parking in the church parking lot thumpers.

NV-Robin6
14  NV-Robin6    4 weeks ago

My Grandfather used to say: "There's  no sense being stupid unless you're going to show it!"

Boy howdy! These Rws show it every day!

Jack_TX
14.2  Jack_TX  replied to  NV-Robin6 @14    3 weeks ago
My Grandfather used to say: "There's  no sense being stupid unless you're going to show it!"

OK.  That's brilliant.  Please be warned that I intend to plagiarize that statement frequently.

Boy howdy! These Rws show it every day!

So do the LWs.  Batshit stupidity is not party specific.

MrFrost
14.2.1  MrFrost  replied to  Jack_TX @14.2    3 weeks ago

My dad had one too...

"If you're going to be stupid, you better be tough."

Feel free to use that one as well. 

NV-Robin6
14.2.2  NV-Robin6  replied to  Jack_TX @14.2    3 weeks ago

I'd rather you not plagiarize it but I don't see you as being a man of integrity anymore. And yeah, I used to even when we disagreed a lot at NV. 

Some on the left are batshit crazy but the Trump loons have them beat by a leaps and bounds.

Jack_TX
14.2.3  Jack_TX  replied to  MrFrost @14.2.1    3 weeks ago
My dad had one too...

"If you're going to be stupid, you better be tough."

Feel free to use that one as well. 

Excellent.  

Much obliged.

Jack_TX
14.2.4  Jack_TX  replied to  NV-Robin6 @14.2.2    3 weeks ago
but I don't see you as being a man of integrity anymore.

Over a quip on the internet?  Bit harsh. 

Jack_TX
14.2.5  Jack_TX  replied to  NV-Robin6 @14.2.2    3 weeks ago
Some on the left are batshit crazy but the Trump loons have them beat by a leaps and bounds.

I suppose if you're very close to one end of the spectrum the other looks much more egregious.  But we've had leftists call for the extinction of white men.  We've had them go on Facebook Live, tell everyone they were mentally unstable and then demand the rest of America change behavior to assuage their anxiety attacks.  We have them laying out plans to eliminate billionaires....just because they don't like the fact they exist.

They're just as crazy and they're just as stupid.

NV-Robin6
14.2.6  NV-Robin6  replied to  Jack_TX @14.2.4    3 weeks ago

Well you spent it, not me.

Jack_TX
14.2.7  Jack_TX  replied to  NV-Robin6 @14.2.6    3 weeks ago
Well you spent it, not me.

Oh what the hell.  I'll bite.

How....exactly.....did I do that?

NV-Robin6
15  NV-Robin6    3 weeks ago

Hey Ender, my dawling! Could you be so kind as to delete the photo? The system won't let me take it down. I didn't realize it would blow up to be this enormous. I can just link a photo from the website instead. 

Ender
15.1  seeder  Ender  replied to  NV-Robin6 @15    3 weeks ago

I will get Sandy or someone to do it.

NV-Robin6
15.1.1  NV-Robin6  replied to  Ender @15.1    3 weeks ago

Fair enough my friend! jrSmiley_7_smiley_image.png

Kavika
15.1.2  Kavika   replied to  NV-Robin6 @15.1.1    3 weeks ago

For New NT Members - How To Resize Pictures In Comment Windows

Hat tip to Raven Wing

I have noticed that some folks have a problem with their pictures/memes/images fitting properly within the comment windows. Some are too far off to the right of the window and often cuts off part of the image.

I have found a way to adjust the images to fit within the parameters of the comment window very quickly and easily. The steps below should work most of the time. And if not, let me know and I'll help you figure out now to adjust them.

1. Click on the icon next to the smiley face on the bar at the top of the comment window to open the image loader.

2. Select Upload an Image

3. In the      Size      dropdown list select 350px - Larger

4. Next, select 'Normal' in the Position dropdown window. This will allow you to add text or another picture below the first one if preferred.

5.Under      Image       click on      Select and Image to upload

6. Navigate to the folder on your computer where the image you want to upload is located and click on it to load it into the comment window

7. Only part of the image will be visible at first, so click on the image to make it fill the window

8. If the image is too big for the window and extends off the right side, click on the image to select it.

9. You will see a small square on each corner and in the middle of each side.

10. Put cursor on the square to show a double ended arrow

11. Press down on the arrow and drag it toward the center of the image until it fits in the window properly.

Continue to drag the arrow to the center until it is the right size to fit in the window.

12. If the image is too small to fill the window, follow step 10, but, drag the arrow in the upward direction until the image fills the window as large as you wish.

These steps should help you get your images resized to fit in the comment window without a lot of fuss. If you need help, just let us know. 

I hope this helps.

NV-Robin6
15.1.3  NV-Robin6  replied to  Kavika @15.1.2    3 weeks ago

Super! Thank you for taking the time. I'll work on it tomorrow. Did you see it before it was taken down?

NV-Robin6
15.1.4  NV-Robin6  replied to  Kavika @15.1.2    3 weeks ago

Love the owl! 

Kavika
15.1.5  Kavika   replied to  NV-Robin6 @15.1.4    3 weeks ago
Did you see it before it was taken down?

Yes, I did.

Raven Wing is the author of the information on sizing photos, NV Robin6.

Raven Wing
15.1.6  Raven Wing  replied to  Kavika @15.1.5    3 weeks ago

Thank you Kavika, hope it helps Robin. 

NV-Robin6
15.1.7  NV-Robin6  replied to  Kavika @15.1.5    3 weeks ago

Good deal, then a shout belongs to Raven! Thanks Raven!

Raven Wing
15.1.8  Raven Wing  replied to  NV-Robin6 @15.1.7    3 weeks ago

You're mot welcome, Robin. I hope it will help with resizing your image. There are some very good help articles under the Help tab at the top of the page next to your user name. You can check in there for some ideas on how to use the various features of NT. (smile)

charger 383
15.2  charger 383  replied to  NV-Robin6 @15    3 weeks ago

taken care of, Charger

Ender
15.2.1  seeder  Ender  replied to  charger 383 @15.2    3 weeks ago

Thanks charger.

NV-Robin6
15.2.2  NV-Robin6  replied to  Ender @15.2.1    3 weeks ago

Thanks for helping charger!

evilgenius
16  evilgenius    3 weeks ago

This is pretty interesting since it would take a majority of Republicans in the Senate to remove the President. I guess these asshats don't think so far ahead.

Heartland American
16.1  Heartland American  replied to  evilgenius @16    3 weeks ago

How is 20 of 53 a majority of the Senate GOP?

Vic Eldred
17  Vic Eldred    3 weeks ago

Wiles went on. "I believe there are people in this country, veterans, there are cowboys, mountain men, I mean guys that know how to fight," he said, "and they're going to make a decision that people who did this to Donald Trump are not gonna get away with it."

I guess the Reverend dosen't get out much these days. Those people may know how to fight ( a generalization btw), but they also happen to be people who most likely know the meaning of restraint. If the good reverend wants to see people who not only know how to fight, but are also inclined to fight, I'll gladly take him (by the ears) into the inner city.

One thing the Reverend could have right is what may happen if this duly elected President is ever removed from office. Ya, there may be hell to pay!

Ender
17.1  seeder  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @17    3 weeks ago

What I don't get is why you all think trump is beyond reproach. Everyone can see what he is, just like I can see a telephone pole before I run into it.

Acting like he is some great messiah that must be protected at all costs, no matter what he does, is delusional.

Especially when he could care less about any of his faithful, even basically called them useful idiots.

Vic Eldred
17.1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @17.1    3 weeks ago

We don't really act on how people appear to you. 

cjcold
17.1.2  cjcold  replied to  Vic Eldred @17.1.1    3 weeks ago

Who is "we"? [Deleted]

CB
17.1.3  CB   replied to  Vic Eldred @17.1.1    3 weeks ago

Cute. Can you give us a brief and critical view of how Donald Trump appears to you? Andk, I have one other question:

1. Vic Eldred would you mislead others or tell untruths to help keep Donald Trump in office?