╌>

PASTOR WARNS IF TRUMP IS REMOVED FROM OFFICE, 'GUYS THAT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT' WILL HUNT DOWN DEMOCRATS

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  ender  •  5 years ago  •  153 comments

PASTOR WARNS IF TRUMP IS REMOVED FROM OFFICE, 'GUYS THAT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT' WILL HUNT DOWN DEMOCRATS

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Christian church leader Rick Wiles threatened that "There's gonna be violence in America" if President Donald Trump is removed from office.

Wiles, the senior pastor at Flowing Streams Church in Florida, made the remarks on his right-wing   TruNews   program Tuesday evening. He claimed that cowboys, mountain men and "guys that know how to do violence" would start attacking and "hunting down" Democrats.

"If they take him [Trump] out, there's gonna be violence in America," the religious leader said. "That's all there is to it," he asserted.

"However he leaves, there's gonna be violence in America," Wiles went on. "I believe there are people in this country, veterans, there are cowboys, mountain men, I mean guys that know how to fight," he said, "and they're going to make a decision that people who did this to Donald Trump are not gonna get away with it."

"And they're gonna hunt them down," the pastor said.

"The Trump supporters are going to hunt them down," he added. "It's going to happen and this country is going to be plunged into darkness and they brought it upon themselves because they won't back off."

Wiles' threat came as it has appeared increasingly likely that Trump will be impeached by the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives. The fast-moving impeachment inquiry, which was launched at the end of September,   has already revealed   that the president pressured Ukrainian leaders to investigate his political rivals and allegedly withheld bipartisan approved military aid to the country as a "quid pro quo" to open the probes.

Although it appears likely that Trump will be impeached in the House, most analysts do not believe he will be removed from office by the Republican-controlled Senate. Although a few GOP senators have expressed serious concerns about Trump's actions towards Ukraine, a two-thirds majority of the legislative body is required to remove the president from office. That would mean all the 45 Democrats, the body's two independents and 19 Republicans would need to vote for Trump's ouster.

Despite it remaining unlikely that 19 or more Republican senators will turn on Trump,  a survey by  the conservative Daily Caller website suggested this week that it's not outside the realm of possibility. Of the 53 Republicans in the upper house of Congress, only seven confirmed definitively that they do not support Trump's impeachment and removal from office. Additionally, 22 of the lawmakers declined to comment altogether.

Wiles and his   TruNews   program have   a history of promoting   highly controversial, anti-Semitic and anti-LGBTQ ideas and conspiracy theories. In 2017, the conservative religious figure argued that Hurricane Harvey's devastation in Texas resulted from Houston supporting the LGBTQ community. "Here's a city that has boasted of its LGBT devotion, its affinity for the sexual perversion movement in America. They're under water,"   he said at the time .

TruNews   has also described   former President Barack Obama as a "demon from hell."

BY  JASON LEMON   ON 10/23/19 AT 4:15 PM EDT

Video at link on Newsweek website.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Ender
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Ender    5 years ago

Sad that people blindly and unquestioningly follow this piece of crap.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
1.1  Jack_TX  replied to  Ender @1    5 years ago
this piece of crap.

Trump or Wiles?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Jack_TX @1.1    5 years ago

Both.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
2  lady in black    5 years ago

He can fuck himself..here's another faux christian "family values" troglodyte

What, this shit for brains doesn't think democrats have guns and know how to use them.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  lady in black @2    5 years ago

That's exactly what he thinks. He also thinks that democrats aren't patriots so none of us served in the military. jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     5 years ago

Another messenger of peace.../s

Ender
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  Ender  replied to  Kavika @3    5 years ago

The new commandment. Thou shall hunt down political rivals....

I get the feeling some of these people are going to be standing around wondering why haven't been raptured.

I think the Prince of Peace is not amused.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Nutjob City

1.   "Pastor Rick Wiles Asks for $100 Million to Set-Up End Times Global Broadcasting Network" ChristianHeadlines.com . Retrieved  2019-08-31 .
  2. ^   Conti, Allie (11 July 2014).  "Man Behind Trinity Broadcasting Network Says Gays Are Tryng to Create a "Homosexual Special Race " " New Times Broward-Palm Beach . Retrieved  2 August  2019 .
  3. ^   Elfrink, Tim (27 September 2018).  "Trump Takes Question From Racist, Homophobic Florida Conspiracy Website" Miami New Times . Retrieved  2 August 2019 .
  4. ^   "WRMI Radio Miami International – Outdated TruNews broadcasting schedule" Facebook .
  5. ^   "Guest Bio – Rick Wiles" The Jim Bakker Show .
  6. ^   "About TruNews" . TrueNews.  Archived  from the original on May 14, 2019 . Retrieved  June 28,  2019 .
  7. ^   Thebault, Reis (March 29, 2019).  "News outlet that covered 'lizard people' and called Obama a demon just interviewed Trump Jr" The Washington Post Archived  from the original on April 30, 2019 . Retrieved  June 28,  2019 .  The TruNews archive reads like a greatest hits collection of far-right conspiracy theories, a veritable potpourri of Nazi references and fear mongering about secret cabals.
  8. ^   "North Korea SHOCK warning: China training FISHERMEN for naval WARFARE 'to help Kim ' " Daily Express . Dec 22, 2017.
  9. ^   Jensen, Tasia (March 28, 2019).  "Far-Right Show TruNews Fearmongers: You're Going to See 'Christianity Become Criminalized ' " Daily Beast . Retrieved  April 5, 2019 .
  10. ^   Elfrink, Tim (27 September 2018).  "Trump Takes Question From Racist, Homophobic Florida Conspiracy Website" Miami New Times . Retrieved  17 August  2019 .
  11. ^   "Florida Talk Show Host Rick Wiles 'We Are 72 Hours Away From An Attack On The White House. ' " News Talk Florida . July 23, 2018.

JBB
Professor Principal
8  JBB    5 years ago

So? We hear that same crap round here every damn day!

From a damn preacher!

You know what I say? Don't Ya? Bring It...

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.1  bugsy  replied to  JBB @8    5 years ago
We hear that same crap round here every damn day!

Yepper...those libs sure do know how to spew bullshit...

JBB
Professor Principal
8.1.1  JBB  replied to  bugsy @8.1    5 years ago

Is that kind of childish impertinence okay where you come from? Here that might get you shiner...

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JBB @8    5 years ago

When are we going to remove the tax free exemptions these nut jobs receive?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JBB @8    5 years ago

As my father used to say.  "Walk up on me with anger and you will limp away."

MrFrost
Professor Expert
9  MrFrost    5 years ago

Just like Jesus would have done, because he was totally in favor of violence. /s

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
10  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
10.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @10    5 years ago

General Ricky needs to get on the Fat Boy Program

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
11  bbl-1    5 years ago

The Army of God is real.  It has infiltrated the US military--esp. The Air Force.  Its numbers are relatively small, but they do have access to weaponry and explosives.

As far a faux pastor Wiles.  Another pro Trump traitorous christian taliban trying to bring evil and misery onto everything it can.

Very strange that through Birtherism the Trump brought this hate and fear into the mainstream conversations.  And---through propaganda, vote manipulation and voter suppression Putin brought Trump into a realm of the unreal--real.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
11.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  bbl-1 @11    5 years ago
It has infiltrated the US military--esp. The Air Force.

They started with the Air Force Academy. Colorado Springs is filled with these Jesus Warriors so it was a good place to start. It's also strategically intelligent in that if you control air power, you pretty much control everything else

NV-Robin6
Professor Silent
12  NV-Robin6    5 years ago

Darn it dear Kavika, on my phone, can only see the left side of the memes. I have a few to check out tomorrow and will see yours then. I know its spot in!

devangelical
Professor Principal
13  devangelical    5 years ago

cool. sorry, no sunday cease fires and don't forget to leave the keys to your homes and cars on the front seat after parking in the church parking lot thumpers.

NV-Robin6
Professor Silent
14  NV-Robin6    5 years ago

My Grandfather used to say: "There's  no sense being stupid unless you're going to show it!"

Boy howdy! These Rws show it every day!

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
14.2  Jack_TX  replied to  NV-Robin6 @14    5 years ago
My Grandfather used to say: "There's  no sense being stupid unless you're going to show it!"

OK.  That's brilliant.  Please be warned that I intend to plagiarize that statement frequently.

Boy howdy! These Rws show it every day!

So do the LWs.  Batshit stupidity is not party specific.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
14.2.1  MrFrost  replied to  Jack_TX @14.2    5 years ago

My dad had one too...

"If you're going to be stupid, you better be tough."

Feel free to use that one as well. 

NV-Robin6
Professor Silent
14.2.2  NV-Robin6  replied to  Jack_TX @14.2    5 years ago

I'd rather you not plagiarize it but I don't see you as being a man of integrity anymore. And yeah, I used to even when we disagreed a lot at NV. 

Some on the left are batshit crazy but the Trump loons have them beat by a leaps and bounds.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
14.2.3  Jack_TX  replied to  MrFrost @14.2.1    5 years ago
My dad had one too...

"If you're going to be stupid, you better be tough."

Feel free to use that one as well. 

Excellent.  

Much obliged.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
14.2.4  Jack_TX  replied to  NV-Robin6 @14.2.2    5 years ago
but I don't see you as being a man of integrity anymore.

Over a quip on the internet?  Bit harsh. 

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
14.2.5  Jack_TX  replied to  NV-Robin6 @14.2.2    5 years ago
Some on the left are batshit crazy but the Trump loons have them beat by a leaps and bounds.

I suppose if you're very close to one end of the spectrum the other looks much more egregious.  But we've had leftists call for the extinction of white men.  We've had them go on Facebook Live, tell everyone they were mentally unstable and then demand the rest of America change behavior to assuage their anxiety attacks.  We have them laying out plans to eliminate billionaires....just because they don't like the fact they exist.

They're just as crazy and they're just as stupid.

NV-Robin6
Professor Silent
14.2.6  NV-Robin6  replied to  Jack_TX @14.2.4    5 years ago

Well you spent it, not me.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
14.2.7  Jack_TX  replied to  NV-Robin6 @14.2.6    5 years ago
Well you spent it, not me.

Oh what the hell.  I'll bite.

How....exactly.....did I do that?

NV-Robin6
Professor Silent
15  NV-Robin6    5 years ago

Hey Ender, my dawling! Could you be so kind as to delete the photo? The system won't let me take it down. I didn't realize it would blow up to be this enormous. I can just link a photo from the website instead. 

Ender
Professor Principal
15.1  seeder  Ender  replied to  NV-Robin6 @15    5 years ago

I will get Sandy or someone to do it.

NV-Robin6
Professor Silent
15.1.1  NV-Robin6  replied to  Ender @15.1    5 years ago

Fair enough my friend! jrSmiley_7_smiley_image.png

Kavika
Professor Principal
15.1.2  Kavika   replied to  NV-Robin6 @15.1.1    5 years ago

For New NT Members - How To Resize Pictures In Comment Windows

Hat tip to Raven Wing

I have noticed that some folks have a problem with their pictures/memes/images fitting properly within the comment windows. Some are too far off to the right of the window and often cuts off part of the image.

I have found a way to adjust the images to fit within the parameters of the comment window very quickly and easily. The steps below should work most of the time. And if not, let me know and I'll help you figure out now to adjust them.

1. Click on the icon next to the smiley face on the bar at the top of the comment window to open the image loader.

2. Select Upload an Image

3. In the      Size      dropdown list select 350px - Larger

4. Next, select 'Normal' in the Position dropdown window. This will allow you to add text or another picture below the first one if preferred.

5.Under      Image       click on      Select and Image to upload

6. Navigate to the folder on your computer where the image you want to upload is located and click on it to load it into the comment window

7. Only part of the image will be visible at first, so click on the image to make it fill the window

8. If the image is too big for the window and extends off the right side, click on the image to select it.

9. You will see a small square on each corner and in the middle of each side.

10. Put cursor on the square to show a double ended arrow

11. Press down on the arrow and drag it toward the center of the image until it fits in the window properly.

Continue to drag the arrow to the center until it is the right size to fit in the window.

12. If the image is too small to fill the window, follow step 10, but, drag the arrow in the upward direction until the image fills the window as large as you wish.

These steps should help you get your images resized to fit in the comment window without a lot of fuss. If you need help, just let us know. 

I hope this helps.

NV-Robin6
Professor Silent
15.1.3  NV-Robin6  replied to  Kavika @15.1.2    5 years ago

Super! Thank you for taking the time. I'll work on it tomorrow. Did you see it before it was taken down?

NV-Robin6
Professor Silent
15.1.4  NV-Robin6  replied to  Kavika @15.1.2    5 years ago

Love the owl! 

Kavika
Professor Principal
15.1.5  Kavika   replied to  NV-Robin6 @15.1.4    5 years ago
Did you see it before it was taken down?

Yes, I did.

Raven Wing is the author of the information on sizing photos, NV Robin6.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
15.1.6  Raven Wing  replied to  Kavika @15.1.5    5 years ago

Thank you Kavika, hope it helps Robin. 

NV-Robin6
Professor Silent
15.1.7  NV-Robin6  replied to  Kavika @15.1.5    5 years ago

Good deal, then a shout belongs to Raven! Thanks Raven!

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
15.1.8  Raven Wing  replied to  NV-Robin6 @15.1.7    5 years ago

You're mot welcome, Robin. I hope it will help with resizing your image. There are some very good help articles under the Help tab at the top of the page next to your user name. You can check in there for some ideas on how to use the various features of NT. (smile)

charger 383
Professor Silent
15.2  charger 383  replied to  NV-Robin6 @15    5 years ago

taken care of, Charger

Ender
Professor Principal
15.2.1  seeder  Ender  replied to  charger 383 @15.2    5 years ago

Thanks charger.

NV-Robin6
Professor Silent
15.2.2  NV-Robin6  replied to  Ender @15.2.1    5 years ago

Thanks for helping charger!

evilone
Professor Guide
16  evilone    5 years ago

This is pretty interesting since it would take a majority of Republicans in the Senate to remove the President. I guess these asshats don't think so far ahead.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
16.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  evilone @16    5 years ago

How is 20 of 53 a majority of the Senate GOP?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
17  Vic Eldred    5 years ago

Wiles went on. "I believe there are people in this country, veterans, there are cowboys, mountain men, I mean guys that know how to fight," he said, "and they're going to make a decision that people who did this to Donald Trump are not gonna get away with it."

I guess the Reverend dosen't get out much these days. Those people may know how to fight ( a generalization btw), but they also happen to be people who most likely know the meaning of restraint. If the good reverend wants to see people who not only know how to fight, but are also inclined to fight, I'll gladly take him (by the ears) into the inner city.

One thing the Reverend could have right is what may happen if this duly elected President is ever removed from office. Ya, there may be hell to pay!

Ender
Professor Principal
17.1  seeder  Ender  replied to  Vic Eldred @17    5 years ago

What I don't get is why you all think trump is beyond reproach. Everyone can see what he is, just like I can see a telephone pole before I run into it.

Acting like he is some great messiah that must be protected at all costs, no matter what he does, is delusional.

Especially when he could care less about any of his faithful, even basically called them useful idiots.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
17.1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ender @17.1    5 years ago

We don't really act on how people appear to you. 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
17.1.2  cjcold  replied to  Vic Eldred @17.1.1    5 years ago

Who is "we"? [Deleted]

CB
Professor Principal
17.1.3  CB  replied to  Vic Eldred @17.1.1    5 years ago

Cute. Can you give us a brief and critical view of how Donald Trump appears to you? Andk, I have one other question:

1. Vic Eldred would you mislead others or tell untruths to help keep Donald Trump in office?