Trump says Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi blew himself up as U.S. troops closed in

Via:  xdm9mm  •  3 weeks ago  •  82 comments

Trump says Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi blew himself up as U.S. troops closed in
"Last night the United States brought the world’s Number One terrorist leader to justice," Trump said in a televised announcement form the White House.

Another one bites the dust.   

THANKS to all our Special Operators for all they do without our ever knowing.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

President Trump on Sunday announced that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the elusive Islamic State leader, died during an American military operation in Syria, a major breakthrough more than five years after the militant launched the group's self-proclaimed caliphate. 

"Last night the United States brought the world’s Number One terrorist leader to justice," Trump said in a televised announcement form the White House. “He was a sick and depraved man, and now he’s gone.” 

The president described what he called a "dangerous and daring" nighttime operation by U.S. Special Operations forces in northwest Syria, involving a series of firefights and culminating in what he said was a retreat by Baghdadi into a tunnel. There Baghdadi, who Trump said was “whimpering and crying and screaming,” detonated an explosive vest, killing himself and three young children he brought with him.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
Find text within the comments Find 

XDm9mm
1  seeder  XDm9mm    3 weeks ago

One by one they WILL fall.  Hopefully they will get the message that wherever they hide, we will root them out and kill them.

Heartland American
1.1  Heartland American  replied to  XDm9mm @1    3 weeks ago

And so far no one in democrat congressional or senate leadership has commented on this. Total crickets.  

Goodtime Charlie
1.1.1  Goodtime Charlie  replied to  Heartland American @1.1    3 weeks ago
so far no one in democrat congressional or senate leadership has commented on this.
Pelosi and Shiffty are bitching because they weren't told about it before it took place.

MrFrost
1.1.2  MrFrost  replied to  Heartland American @1.1    3 weeks ago

And so far no one in democrat congressional or senate leadership has commented on this. Total crickets.  

Why should they? 

Split Personality
1.1.3  Split Personality  replied to  MrFrost @1.1.2    3 weeks ago

Still waiting for the final version to settle out.

Heard there were three adults with suicide vests that detonated near simultaneously.

No talk about "begging, whining or crying" or children.

I suppose in a week or so, the truth will come out, whatever it happens to be.

Heartland American
1.1.4  Heartland American  replied to  Goodtime Charlie @1.1.1    3 weeks ago

I’m glad that they weren’t told.  He should give them the same due consideration that they give him in matters they are dealing with now.  

Heartland American
1.1.5  Heartland American  replied to  Split Personality @1.1.3    3 weeks ago

No, the two wives with vests were killed before they were able to detonate theirs.  The simpering, crying coward Baghdadi set his off to avoid capture and killed three of his kids in the process.  

Ed-NavDoc
1.1.6  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  MrFrost @1.1.2    3 weeks ago

If they had been notified, it probably would not have happened...

XDm9mm
1.1.7  seeder  XDm9mm  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.1.6    3 weeks ago
If they had been notified, it probably would not have happened...

It likely would have been leaked to the Times and Post and a Western Union to Baghdadi to make sure he could get outta dodge.  Can't let Trump have any thing good after all.

Ozzwald
1.1.8  Ozzwald  replied to  Heartland American @1.1    3 weeks ago

Since Trump informed (got permission from) Putin, before the Democrats, maybe they were waiting for the Russian response first.

Vic Eldred
1.1.9  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.8    3 weeks ago

It does come at a problematic time, dosen't it? - when democrats are trying to destroy Trump!

Ozzwald
1.1.10  Ozzwald  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.9    3 weeks ago
It does come at a problematic time, dosen't it?

Almost like it were a....

squirrel.png?w=1080

Vic Eldred
1.1.11  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.10    3 weeks ago

Ozzie, they waited until there was an impeachment inquiry/Sar

Split Personality
1.1.12  Split Personality  replied to  Heartland American @1.1.5    3 weeks ago

As noted on TV, there was no audio, just a video feed...

I imagine that 3 children being chased by a K9 dog would have been making quite a fuss though.

Then of course the K9 was whimpering when he was injured by the blast.

like i said, eventually we will get the details when someone on the team takes a few million to write a tell all book.

FLYNAVY1
1.1.13  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.11    3 weeks ago

No, the military moved because reports have it that they were going to lose the Kurd intel due to us pulling out of the region.

Nice of them Kurds to help us out don't you think?

Ronin2
1.1.14  Ronin2  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @1.1.13    3 weeks ago

You don't think getting this guy was in their own best interests? 

FLYNAVY1
1.1.15  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1.14    3 weeks ago

The world is a much better place without this now dead scum.....

XDm9mm
1.1.16  seeder  XDm9mm  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @1.1.15    3 weeks ago
The world is a much better place without this now dead scum.....

Agreed.  

Vic Eldred
1.1.17  Vic Eldred  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @1.1.13    3 weeks ago

They moved because the risky operation was given a thumbs up by the President. If it didn't work out (which could have been a disaster) it would have generated a world of hell for the President, but he went with it. As I recall, then Vice President Joe Biden advised Obama not to give the ok on the Bin Laden operation for strictly political reasons. He told Obama that if it failed he probably wouldn't be re-elected.

Let us also remember that the number 2 man Abu Hassan al-Muhajir was also killed in a separate attack.

Split Personality
1.1.18  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.17    3 weeks ago
He told Obama that if it failed he probably wouldn't be re-elected.

Just like Jimmy Carter and the failed operation Eagle Claw fiasco.

Meanwhile Mike Mulvaney is sitting around wondering how many other important meetings he "missed".

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mulvaney-was-left-in-the-dark-on-al-baghdadi-operation/ar-AAJzePR?ocid=spartanntp

Vic Eldred
1.1.19  Vic Eldred  replied to  Split Personality @1.1.18    2 weeks ago
Just like Jimmy Carter and the failed operation Eagle Claw fiasco.

That's the way it works - If a President makes the call he gets the blame if it fails AND SUPPOSEDLY THE CREDIT IF IT SUCCEEDS!

Split Personality
1.1.20  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.19    2 weeks ago

Not according to Trump, at least before he was elected.  Now suddenly Bin Laden was a nobody, and

Baghdadi was the worst of the worst and now Trump wants his due?  Too funny.

Vic Eldred
1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  XDm9mm @1    3 weeks ago

Do you get the feeling that the media is covering this slightly different than it covered the Bin Laden operation?

XDm9mm
1.2.1  seeder  XDm9mm  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2    3 weeks ago
Do you get the feeling that the media is covering this slightly different than it covered the Bin Laden operation?

Nah...  they wouldn't do that now would they?

And as my wife and I noted yesterday, the political asswipes in DC are pissing and moaning that they weren't notified in advance.  And considering the sieve that is the swam, they wonder why.

Vic Eldred
1.2.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  XDm9mm @1.2.1    3 weeks ago

That's part of the coverage...why wasn't Pelosi notified?   They never thought about anything political when Bin Laden was taken out. They gave us dramatic footage of Obama surrounded by military advisers in that little room watching the operation unfold live. Oh, the great leader making the right call at the right moment!

XDm9mm
1.2.3  seeder  XDm9mm  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2.2    3 weeks ago
Oh, the great leader making the right call at the right moment!

They neglected to note that he needed to be pushed, prodded and cajoled into finally giving approval for that operation.

Vic Eldred
1.2.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  XDm9mm @1.2.3    3 weeks ago

What do you expect from a "news" organization that describes Baghdadi as an austere religious scholar and the Covington Catholic kids as terrorists ?

Besides...The Post says it's the readers fault:

"Regarding our al-Baghdadi obituary, the headline should never have read that way and we changed it quickly.". ....Kristine Coratti Kelly (Vice President of Communications at the Washington Post)

Split Personality
1.2.5  Split Personality  replied to  XDm9mm @1.2.3    3 weeks ago

Watch to the end, in his own words,

Trump explains why any sitting POTUS should get little credit for taking out Bin Laden/Baghdadi types.

Downplays the very idea of CiC.

XDm9mm
1.2.6  seeder  XDm9mm  replied to  Split Personality @1.2.5    3 weeks ago
Downplays the very idea of CiC.

Hardly.

Trump did not need to be pushed and cajoled into giving the go command as Obama was.

BUT....  As I've said elsewhere, the real kudos go to the OPERATORS on the ground.  Period, end of story.  The POTUS only permits them to accomplish the job they train to do.

Jasper2529
1.2.7  Jasper2529  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.2    3 weeks ago

Most certainly. Pelosi was Speaker in May 2011 and October 2019. She gushed over Obama's achievement in her May 4, 2011 on the House floor ...

... allow us to use this time to come to the floor to say ‘ Hail to the Chief . '

Congratulations and thank you, President Obama All of, many of us, in Congress come together in appreciation for your leadership, your determination, your commitment of resources in the fight against Osama bin Laden.

We recognize that this achievement was not just the goal of President Obama--who said as candidate Obama and as President: ‘If I have actionable intelligence on the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden, I will act upon them.'  And act upon them, he did .

With gratitude for this ‘measure of justice,' I again, ‘Hail to the Chief, Hail to the Chief' President Obama for his great work, thank him and congratulate him 

https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/pelosi-death-osama-bin-laden-sends-clear-message-american-people-will-pursue-justice

Fast forward to Pelosi - October 2019 - al-Baghdadi dead -- IMPEACH TRUMP even though we haven't found an impeachable crime yet!

XDm9mm
1.2.8  seeder  XDm9mm  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.2.7    3 weeks ago
And act upon them, he did.

Eventually.   He had previous "actionable intelligence" but didn't do anything.

However, considering he could likely rife the death of bin Laden in his upcoming election campaign, he was finally prodded and pushed into allowing it to happen.

Ozzwald
1.2.9  Ozzwald  replied to  XDm9mm @1.2.6    3 weeks ago
Trump did not need to be pushed and cajoled into giving the go command as Obama was.

Reports are starting to come out that when Baghdadi was killed, Trump was actually playing golf.  The picture was clearly posed and its meta data showed it being taken hours later.

Sean Treacy
1.2.10  Sean Treacy  replied to  Ozzwald @1.2.9    3 weeks ago
e picture was clearly posed and its meta data showed it being taken hours late

The left wing birthers are out. 

Jasper2529
1.2.11  Jasper2529  replied to  Ozzwald @1.2.9    3 weeks ago
Reports are starting to come out that when Baghdadi was killed, Trump was actually playing golf.  The picture was clearly posed and its meta data showed it being taken hours later.

Please link those reports. 

Ozzwald
1.2.12  Ozzwald  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.2.11    3 weeks ago
Please link those reports.

Nothing to link, the article I read had originally put the shooting at 3:30 pm, at which time Trump WAS golfing.  The correct time is around 5 pm, and he had arrived at the White house just before everything went down.

News source has already issued a retraction and updated the timeline.

XDm9mm
1.2.13  seeder  XDm9mm  replied to  Ozzwald @1.2.12    3 weeks ago

Well, post that link.   Not that anyone questions your credibility of course, just keeping you honest.

Jasper2529
1.2.14  Jasper2529  replied to  Ozzwald @1.2.12    3 weeks ago

In comment 1.2.9 you said "reports", indicating that there was more than one news source that you read. I'll continue waiting for those links even if they have retractions/corrections.

Ed-NavDoc
1.3  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  XDm9mm @1    3 weeks ago

Is it me or was it the camera angle making Al-Bagdhadi look crosseyed. Maybe too many hits on the hookah....

Split Personality
1.3.1  Split Personality  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.3    3 weeks ago

camera angle.

mug shot, USArmy circa 2004

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
1.3.2  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Split Personality @1.3.1    3 weeks ago

XDm9mm
1.3.3  seeder  XDm9mm  replied to  Split Personality @1.3.1    3 weeks ago
camera angle.

I don't know.  He still looks a bit cross eyed.   The left eye looks just a tad inward focused.  

It Is ME
1.3.4  It Is ME  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @1.3.2    3 weeks ago

The "Help" he gave, was monumental ! jrSmiley_68_smiley_image.png

Ozzwald
2  Ozzwald    3 weeks ago
There Baghdadi, who Trump said was “whimpering and crying and screaming,” detonated an explosive vest, killing himself and three young children he brought with him.

If they were close enough to see him “whimpering and crying and screaming”, how did they survive the blast from the suicide vest?

Thrawn 31
2.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Ozzwald @2    3 weeks ago

It is Trump, just ignore everything he says. 

I told my wife that "Trump said we killed him, so I will wait until intelligence and defense officials make the announcement before I believe it."

Heartland American
2.2  Heartland American  replied to  Ozzwald @2    3 weeks ago

Body cams with sound?  The whole thing was being watched in the situation room in the White House.  

Ozzwald
2.2.1  Ozzwald  replied to  Heartland American @2.2    3 weeks ago
Body cams with sound?

How many of our guys were blown up?  To be that close would have made that soldier a casualty.

Buzz of the Orient
3  Buzz of the Orient    3 weeks ago

One down, now can we aim at the leaders of Hamas, Hezbollah and the Khomeini who arms and funds them?  Cut the heads off the snakes.

Thrawn 31
3.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @3    3 weeks ago

The Saudi King is a pretty big snake...

devangelical
4  devangelical    3 weeks ago
Cut the heads off the snakes.

... along with the hasidim. they're just as wacky as islamic extremists.

Buzz of the Orient
4.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  devangelical @4    3 weeks ago

I have little respect for the Hasidim, but they aren't terrorists.  They just think they're superior not only to other Jews, but to everyone.

Thrawn 31
5  Thrawn 31    3 weeks ago

Awesome job JSOC. We love you. 

Heartland American
5.1  Heartland American  replied to  Thrawn 31 @5    3 weeks ago

Thank you President Trump for taking out this evil terrorist leader and many of his friends.  We support 👍 you and love ❤️ the great job 😎you are doing.  

FLYNAVY1
6  FLYNAVY1    3 weeks ago

Hats off to Delta, and all that were in support of this effort.  Please come home safely.

shona1
7  shona1    3 weeks ago

Evening....We were told here that a Military dog chased the maggot into a dead end tunnel and he denoted a vest taking himself and his 3 kids with him...There was no mention of what happened to the dog...Anyone???

Just Jim NC TttH
7.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  shona1 @7    3 weeks ago

It may lose it's right front leg according to what I heard this morning.

XDm9mm
7.1.1  seeder  XDm9mm  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @7.1    3 weeks ago
It may lose it's right front leg according to what I heard this morning.

Thanks for that bit of info.  I hadn't heard that.  It's great news that (s)he survived.  Hopefully, it will be able to retire with the handlers family and enjoy the rest of it's life in safety.  

Sunshine
7.1.2  Sunshine  replied to  XDm9mm @7.1.1    3 weeks ago

Here is her pic.  Her name is Conan.  Good job girl!

XDm9mm
7.1.3  seeder  XDm9mm  replied to  Sunshine @7.1.2    3 weeks ago
Her name is Conan.  Good job girl!

Thanks for the info Sunshine.  I still hope she can retire with her handlers family.  I know she loves what she does but what she went through has to have made an impact on her that we don't understand.

Sunshine
7.1.4  Sunshine  replied to  XDm9mm @7.1.3    3 weeks ago

No problem, I hope she is ok too!  Do they give medals to canines?  

JaneDoe
7.1.5  JaneDoe  replied to  Sunshine @7.1.4    3 weeks ago

USA Today is reporting that she has returned to duty. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/28/al-baghdadi-raid-injured-dog-returns-duty/2486917001/

From the article 

The military dog credited in the raid that killed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has returned to duty after treatment – and presumably treats – after suffering minor wounds in the operation.

XDm9mm
7.1.6  seeder  XDm9mm  replied to  Sunshine @7.1.4    3 weeks ago
Do they give medals to canines?  

Actually, I believe they do.   I traveled to Afghanistan on a charter flight with a bunch of operators and one of the canines flying with us had a Purple Heart on it's cage and embroided on it's body armor.

FLYNAVY1
8  FLYNAVY1    3 weeks ago

Something I find ironic.....  Trump in his address praised the existance of both robust alliances, and projection of military power around the world. 

Both of those details have been constantly been derided by both Trump and his supporters since 2015.  What's with that?   

XDm9mm
8.1  seeder  XDm9mm  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @8    3 weeks ago
Both of those details have been constantly been derided by both Trump and his supporters since 2015.  What's with that?

Exactly who has "derided" "robust alliances"?  

We both know we need those.  So, I'm curious who you believe thinks otherwise.  I know I've never seen that.  If you're referencing President Trump demanding NATO pull it 'fair share' of the burden for essentially protecting Europe, is there something wrong with that?

As to the "projection of military power", again, who specifically has "derided" that?

Are you claiming that if we remove troops from a shithole of the world, we're unable to "project power" somewhere?  If I'm not mistaken we have a Navy that's being rebuilt that is and will be better capable of bringing the hordes of hell to any that threaten us.  If I'm not mistaken, we have covert special operators that can project power and again bring the hordes of hell to anyone who threatens us.

So, to use your own words:

"What's with that?"

FLYNAVY1
8.1.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  XDm9mm @8.1    3 weeks ago

I know I've never seen that. 

Then what the hell have you been looking at for the last 10 days or so XM?   

"Not our fight", "no legal jurisdiction",  "Kurds are not our allies", "Not enough troops to stop anyone", "Turks won't kill the Kurds", "ISIS won't benefit".... The list has been endless of statements like this.  Do I have to give you the local players too? Don't insult us both by claiming you don't already know the names.... 

XDm9mm
8.1.2  seeder  XDm9mm  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @8.1.1    3 weeks ago
Then what the hell have you been looking at for the last 10 days or so XM?    "Not our fight", "no legal jurisdiction",  "Kurds are not our allies", "Not enough troops to stop anyone", "Turks won't kill the Kurds", "ISIS won't benefit".... The list has been endless of statements like this.  Do I have to give you the local players too? Don't insult us both by claiming you don't already know the names.... 

So, you're suggesting that we provide continued support to an ethnic group who this country has declared a Terrorist Organization and stand with them against an ally, Turkey, that we have an actual treaty with.  Further, you are aware are you not, another ethnic group of Kurds we aligned ourselves with in Northern Iraq provided safe passage for Turkish troops to attack their own Kurd 'brothers' in Syria.

Now, I know you're a smart guy, and with your military background, you're well aware that this country has in the past and will continue to use in the future any and all resources available at the time and place of need to reach the goals desired at that time.  However, that does not necessarily mean that we will stay aligned with them for the rest of time.

Vic Eldred
9  Vic Eldred    3 weeks ago

EIDW3cAU0AYx0Zy?format=png&name=small

NSC staff are not supposed to wear military uniform. Why is Vindman showing up in uniform to testify?  Probably for the same reason CNN & MNSBC keeps calling him a military hero. Political theatrics for public viewing.  

These are the people who disagree with the President's policy and want to sabotage it. That man is a disgrace!

FLYNAVY1
9.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Vic Eldred @9    3 weeks ago
NSC staff are not supposed to wear military uniform

Do you have a source for this?  I couldn't find anything with a quick search.  Please.

Vic Eldred
9.1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @9.1    3 weeks ago

I should have posted it, seeing as every thing I say is contested.  I'm used to providing links.

Here it is:

"National Security Council (NSC) official Alexander Vindman showed up to testify Tuesday as part of the Democrats’ closed-door impeachment inquiry into President Trump in full military uniform.

This is despite not wearing one to work every day at the NSC, according to several sources.

Although Vindman is a lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Army, he is serving an assignment at the NSC as the director for European Affairs. According to sources at the NSC, Vindman does not wear his uniform to work at the NSC, where the standard dress is business wear."

https://americantruthtoday.com/politics/2019/10/29/nsc-official-alex-vindman-testifies-in-full-military-uniform-despite-not-wearing-one-to-work-every-day/

FLYNAVY1
9.1.2  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Vic Eldred @9.1.1    2 weeks ago
NSC staff are not supposed to wear military uniform. Why is Vindman showing up in uniform to testify?

I didn't think you were correct in your statement, and unless you can come up with a specific NSC directive, you're just trying to denigrate a patriot.

As a commissioned officer, he is authorized to wear his "Class-A" uniform at any time of his choosing.  He chose to wear civies at the office.  He chose to wear his uniform for the hearing.

Swing and a miss there Vic...…..

Kavika
9.1.3  Kavika   replied to  FLYNAVY1 @9.1.2    2 weeks ago

How sad, attacking an active duty US military officer because he wore his uniform.

Less than 1% of Americans are actively serving in the military and even less than that 1% have seen combat and even less have been wounded. All of which Lt. Col. Vindam has done.

I wonder how many of the attackers on Lt. Col. Vindam can say that they served or were in combat or were wounded. 

A couple of days ago it was attacks on Lt. Col. Vindam because he was foreign-born and could have loyalty to Ukraine or better yet the Colonel is Jewish so let's do the old  his attack that his loyalty is to Israel.

FLYNAVY1
9.1.4  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Kavika @9.1.3    2 weeks ago

None of the Faux News pukes or congressional Retuglicans attacking LtCol. Vindam can hold a candle to him with his actions as a patriot for our country.

But that matters not when it comes to protecting their orange Messiah. 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
10  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    3 weeks ago

Split Personality
10.1  Split Personality  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @10    3 weeks ago

Apparently Mick Mulvaney could not be trusted either

as the "Acting Chief of Staff" did not have a clue about the Baghdadi raid.

He's probably wondering, now, about what other important meetings was he left out of.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mulvaney-was-left-in-the-dark-on-al-baghdadi-operation/ar-AAJzePR?ocid=spartanntp

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
10.1.1  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Split Personality @10.1    3 weeks ago

And who cares? No one. Did you actually go googling for a retort? Catastrophic waste of time.

Split Personality
10.1.2  Split Personality  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @10.1.1    3 weeks ago
And who cares? No one.

Actually, Mick Mulvaney is someone who cares.

Did you actually go googling for a retort?

Nope, it called "news" and it's the 4th time I posted it here this morning.

Catastrophic waste of time.

So is posting dicks on chicks, chicks on toilets, and tampon humor,

yet you persist...

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
10.1.3  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  Split Personality @10.1.2    3 weeks ago

My next project is going to be a I-35 exhibit with recycled Beto yard signs. Stay tuned. Coming to a local news broadcast soon.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
11  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    3 weeks ago

Sunshine
11.1  Sunshine  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @11    3 weeks ago

And that could be very true!  Wouldn't surprise me a bit if CNN did that.

Just Jim NC TttH
12  Just Jim NC TttH    3 weeks ago

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
13  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    3 weeks ago

Wait for it....

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
13.1  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @13    3 weeks ago