╌>

MORON TWEETED

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  19 comments

MORON TWEETED

kUuht00m_normal.jpg

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Supposedly, according to the Corrupt Media, the Ukraine call “concerned” today’s Never Trumper witness. Was he on the same call that I was? Can’t be possible! Please ask him to read the Transcript of the call. Witch Hunt!

========================================

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

How many more Never Trumpers will be allowed to testify about a perfectly appropriate phone call when all anyone has to do is READ THE TRANSCRIPT! I knew people were listening in on the call (why would I say something inappropriate?), which was fine with me, but why so many?

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

The only possible purpose of such tweets is to bamboozle as many people as possible. 

Vindman was on the Trump-Zelensky phone call (listening) because it was his job to listen to such calls. 

Trump wants people to believe Vindman doesnt know what was said because.... the "transcript".  The "transcript" is why Trump is being impeached. 

Trump and his defenders just want to lie and gaslight. The media needs to push back on all of them every time. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago
Vindman is a veteran of the Iraq War, and received the Purple Heart medal after he was wounded during conflict. However, some .. .
In a sign of just how desperate Donald Trump and his allies have become in their efforts to put together a coherent defense ...
th?id=AR_90bd5d504eb360daf8dbc8d82f195f7
Vanity Fair 1h OPINION
Reporter New CNN hire Sean Duffy launched an extraordinary attack on Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, saying the fact he was ...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago
Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1
·
4m
Acting House Oversight Chairwoman Carolyn Maloney told NBC News that she found Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman 's deposition "extremely, extremely, extremely disturbing."
====================================
Neal Katyal
@neal_katyal
·
5h
From war hero and White House staff, Col Vindman opening statement: “I stated to Amb. Sondland that his statements were inappropriate, that the request to investigate Biden and his son had nothing to do with national security ...

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
4  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    5 years ago

I'm curious as to why Trump waited to start tweeting about Co. Vindman.  It's possible he thought that the Colonel would do as instructed and ignore the subpoena.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4    5 years ago
I'm curious as to why Trump waited to start tweeting about Co. Vindman.

He was trying to organize his "thoughts". 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @4    5 years ago

There's no doubt Trump would have praised him as a loyalist and military hero if he'd ignored the subpoena as instructed. As soon as Vindman chose to come forward and speak the truth Trump threw him under the bus.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.2.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.2    5 years ago

Excellent point. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.2.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.2    5 years ago

And why so many co-called patriots here at NT are doing the same thing (throwing him under the bus)

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago
Mark D
@notapartyparrot
‘Are you a clown school dropout?’ GOP lawmaker ripped to shreds for trying to crash Vindman hearing -
tJqKxD7k?format=png&name=900x900
‘Are you a clown school dropout?’ GOP lawmaker ripped to shreds for trying to crash Vindman hearing
A West Virginia Republican tried again to crash a closed-door impeachment inquiry hearing, and was roundly mocked for whining about his rejection. Rep. Alex Mooney (R-WV) — who shared audio of a...
rawstory.com
12:

MrFrost
Professor Expert
5.1  MrFrost  replied to  JohnRussell @5    5 years ago
Rep. Alex Mooney

Yea, they claim to be all about law and order, then do something like this, which is illegal. Fucking morons. 

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
6  FLYNAVY1    5 years ago

Purple Heart recipient.....

Who chose his loyalty to America out of conviction, not by chance of birth.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @6    5 years ago
Who chose his loyalty to America out of conviction, not by chance of birth.

Thank-you, very well said and what I was trying to get across on another seed

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
6.2  1stwarrior  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @6    5 years ago

Well, since this is John's thread with no supporting seed/article - I'd kinda like to know where you're getting your background info on the LtCol.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
6.2.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  1stwarrior @6.2    5 years ago

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.2.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  1stwarrior @6.2    5 years ago
Well, since this is John's thread with no supporting seed/article - I'd kinda like to know where you're getting your background info on the LtCol.

The topic is Donald Trump's tweets about Vindman. I thought that was obvious. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
7  MrFrost    5 years ago

Donny will trash a Patriot like Vindman when he didn't have the balls to serve himself. Fuck Trump.