╌>

Televangelist Paula White joins White House staff

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  29 comments

White delivered an opening prayer before his June campaign kickoff rally in Orlando, Fla., saying "demonic networks" have aligned themselves against Trump and vowing that the president "will overcome every strategy from hell

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

nwzchouuekf5fvonk1ke.png

th?id=ON.34A3C1AB3345F3E0E364BA19B833298

Televangelist Paula White, President Trump's spiritual adviser, is reportedly joining the White House staff.

White, who has known Trump since 2002 and who has visited the White House several times, will work in the Office of Public Liaison, which oversees outreach to groups that help organize parts of the president's base, The New York Times reports.

Her specific role will reportedly be advising the Trump administration's Faith and Opportunity Initiative that aims to boost the voice of religious groups in certain government programs, The Times notes.

The Times notes that the move comes as Trump looks to maintain support from religious conservatives in the months leading up to the 2020 presidential election.

But while Trump has taken actions - including executive orders, cabinet appointments and judicial nominations - evangelicals Christians approve of, White is a controversial figure, meaning her appointment will likely become another source of contention among this group, The Times notes.

White told The New York Post last week that Trump is "not at all impulsive - he's so far ahead of everyone, very much a strategic thinker."

White delivered an opening prayer before his June campaign kickoff rally in Orlando, Fla., saying "demonic networks" have aligned themselves against Trump and vowing that the president "will overcome every strategy from hell and every strategy fro the enemy."

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Her lower lip has so much botox it makes it look like she is about to start drooling at any moment. 

Paula White is a Florida pastor who led a prayer at Donald Trump’s inauguration, chairs his Evangelical Advisory Council, and appeared with him at the White House last week as he introduced an executive order regarding “religious liberty.” Befitting her association with an administration occupied by a  deadbeat who has spent his life affiliating with various fraud enthusiasts , she is often introduced as “Dr. Paula” despite never having graduated from college and lives a comically luxurious lifestyle despite having driven her previous church into bankruptcy.

-

Beware Of The Predatory Prowling Pastor Paula White: The ...

Dr . Coles commences by chronicling how each January  Paula White  begins her yearlong fleecing campaign by operating her first con, her patented First Fruits offering  scam ; a lucrative hustle she created and has been operating since 2006.

-

This is not your parent’s “Love one another” Christianity. The message of peace and unity has disappeared from the podium. Welcome to the Trump-era, where each American is seen as either an ally or an enemy. And it’s the enemies who will lose: 

-

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
1.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

I don't know if that's Botox, although I'll bet she's had some.  I'm betting it's some kind of filler, like Juvederm or Restalyn.  She's had too much.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

An  article  at The Gospel Coalition highlights some of the disqualifying aspects of White’s ministry, the most egregious of which include unrepentant adultery and a fundraising video made by White in 2016 in which she suggests that giving her $1,144 could result in salvation.

“There’s someone that God is speaking to, to click on that donation button by minimizing the screen. And when you do to sow $1,144. It’s not often I ask very specifically but God has instructed me and I want you to hear. This isn’t for everyone but this is for someone. When you sow that $1,144 based on John 11:44 I believe for resurrection life.”

The video has been removed from YouTube, but The Christian Post  reports  that White went on to offer those who couldn’t afford the $1,144 “resurrection seed” prayer cloths that could heal them and bring about other miracles.

“You say, ‘Paula, I just don’t have [$1,144]’, then sow $144. ‘I don’t have that.’ Sow $44. But stand on John chapter 11:44. And when you do, there are prayer cloths that we have anointed that we have prayed over, that are going to be a point of contact.
“In Acts 19, the Bible says, Paul prayed over these prayer cloths and they brought forth special miracles, signs and wonders. There have been times that I have taken prayer cloths that have been anointed as a point of contact. I put them in my loved one’s sneakers, I put them under their bed. I put them on parts of my body that I believe God for healing.”

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Trump checks out Paula White's booty. 

3CBC519900000578-4183276-image-a-2_1486028381528.jpg

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
3.1  Ozzwald  replied to  JohnRussell @3    5 years ago
Trump checks out Paula White's booty.

Why else do you think she got the job?

• Female...check
  • Young(ish)...check
  • Ass and boobs...check
  • Sycophant..check
  • Holy...who cares

devangelical
Professor Principal
3.2  devangelical  replied to  JohnRussell @3    5 years ago

she's lucky there was a chair between her ass and mushroom dick

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.2.1  Tessylo  replied to  devangelical @3.2    5 years ago

The scum is thinking 'Hmmm, her ass looks like Ivankas' 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
3.2.2  Ozzwald  replied to  Tessylo @3.2.1    5 years ago
The scum is thinking 'Hmmm, her ass looks like Ivankas' 

As a father to 2 daughters, all I can say is........

giphy.gif

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
3.3  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  JohnRussell @3    5 years ago

Yep.  Their doin' it.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4  lady in black    5 years ago

Just another faux christian in a long line of faux christians that are deaf, dumb and blind to what Crooked donnie really is, a lying POS

cjcold
Professor Quiet
4.1  cjcold  replied to  lady in black @4    5 years ago

Another con artist and compulsive liar should fit right in. 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
5  Dean Moriarty    5 years ago

I feel an urge to return to the flock. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.1  Tessylo  replied to  Dean Moriarty @5    5 years ago

'I feel an urge to return to the flock.'

No accounting for taste.  

She's such a phony botoxed bitch.  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
5.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  Tessylo @5.1    5 years ago
She's such a phony botoxed bitch.  

Hearsay ?

Split Personality
Professor Guide
5.1.2  Split Personality  replied to  It Is ME @5.1.1    5 years ago

google "Paula White plastic surgery"

472,000 results

Surgery, yes, botox and/or fillers, yes

improvement, no, almost universal disapproval.

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.1.3  devangelical  replied to  Split Personality @5.1.2    5 years ago

apparently what her lord and savior blessed her with was unsatisfactory

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
5.1.4  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  It Is ME @5.1.1    5 years ago
Hearsay ?

Hearsay???  Sue your optometrist immediately!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6  Trout Giggles    5 years ago
White told The New York Post last week that Trump is "not at all impulsive - he's so far ahead of everyone, very much a strategic thinker."

That's pretty funny coming from someone who has a passing acquaintance with critical thinking.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
7  FLYNAVY1    5 years ago

Trump & White.....Both accomplished scam artists and liars.   

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8  Paula Bartholomew    5 years ago

There is an old saying.  "It is not who you know, but who you blow."  I guess she got both with Trump.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
9  Dismayed Patriot    5 years ago

Just more evidence Trump is a White supremacist...

It Is ME
Masters Guide
9.1  It Is ME  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @9    5 years ago

Heresy ! jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
9.1.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  It Is ME @9.1    5 years ago

[Deleted]

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
9.2  Ozzwald  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @9    5 years ago

Going to have to throw it on a different pile, the white supremacist evidence pile is already overflowing.

Ender
Professor Principal
10  Ender    5 years ago
aims to boost the voice of religious groups in certain government programs

Sorry butt don't need some religious nutjob voice in government programs.

They just show more and more everyday that the religious right would rather have a theocracy.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
11  MrFrost    5 years ago

She looks like she tried to give a beehive a blowjob. 

pat wilson
Professor Participates
11.1  pat wilson  replied to  MrFrost @11    5 years ago

Ya when you upper lip starts to look like a cow catcher on a locomotive it's time to put the needle down.

devangelical
Professor Principal
11.2  devangelical  replied to  MrFrost @11    5 years ago

you've got to wonder what goes thru melania's mind whenever hubby brings another bimbo du jour into the west wing

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
11.2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  devangelical @11.2    5 years ago

She probably is relieved that this bimbo will service him so she does not have to.  He has already admitted not being sexually attracted to his wife.