╌>

Trump Baselessly Claims ‘Freak’ Adam Schiff Will ‘Change the Words’ of Impeachment Inquiry Transcripts

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  27 comments

Trump Baselessly Claims ‘Freak’ Adam Schiff Will ‘Change the Words’ of Impeachment Inquiry Transcripts
“If Shifty Adam Schiff, who is a corrupt politician who fraudulently made up what I said on the “call,” is allowed to release transcripts of the Never Trumpers & others that are & were interviewed, he will change the words,” Trump claimed Sunday night.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

by   Connor Mannion   via   Mediaite

Trump-Shouts-1200x630.jpg

Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images

President  Donald Trump  baselessly claimed transcripts from his  impeach ment inquiry will be altered in some way by “freak” Rep.  Adam Schiff , demanding the GOP release their own versions.

“If Shifty Adam Schiff, who is a corrupt politician who fraudulently made up what I said on the “call,” is allowed to release transcripts of the Never Trumpers & others that are & were interviewed, he will change the words,” Trump claimed Sunday night.

“Republicans should give their own transcripts of the interviews to contrast with Schiff’s manipulated propaganda,” he continued.

Trump also called for the  impeach ment of Schiff, saying he is “really the one who should be  impeach ed!”

There is no mechanism to  impeach  members of Congress.

If Shifty Adam Schiff, who is a corrupt politician who fraudulently made up what I said on the “call,” is allowed to release transcripts of the Never Trumpers & others that are & were interviewed, he will change the words that were said to suit the Dems purposes. Republicans…
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)  November 4, 2019

….should give their own transcripts of the interviews to contrast with Schiff’s manipulated propaganda. House Republicans must have nothing to do with Shifty’s rendition of those interviews. He is a proven liar, leaker & freak who is really the one who should be  impeach ed!

A number of House Democrats have said transcripts of private testimony in the  impeach ment inquiry will be released to the public in the coming week.

Trump also attempted to corral Republicans who have said Trump may have “done a quid pro quo” but that it is not  impeach able behavior.

“Perhaps so, but read the transcript, there is no quid pro quo!” Trump said.

False stories are being reported that a few Republican Senators are saying that President Trump may have done a quid pro quo, but it doesn’t matter, there is nothing wrong with that, it is not an  impeach able event. Perhaps so, but read the transcript, there is no quid pro quo!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Trump is taking his evil gaslighting and lying to new levels. 

When will America come to it's senses? 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
1.1  bbl-1  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

A certain per cent of America has 'no sense'.  It has become MAGA-fied.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

As others have said, Adam Schiff is the Jessie Smollett of Congress. Putting him in charge of impeachment was Pelosi's gift to Trump.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.2    5 years ago

Rarely does a word leave Trump's lips that is not a lie. 

He has the deplorables brainwashed. 

The country is in a crisis. The GOP powers that be in Congress need to demand that Trump not run for re-election. That is the first step. 

NV-Robin6
Professor Silent
1.3  NV-Robin6  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

You mean, when will the 1/3 of America come to their senses? Never.

As far as Trumps latest gaslighting, nothing more than desperation. Right out of Roy Cohn handbook for mob bosses.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2  bbl-1    5 years ago

Speaking changing words, Trump, this Stormy girl did you do this, that or this too?  Maybe all three?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

EIeymX5UEAA2qAj?format=jpg&name=900x900

Because Trump's balls can't lick themselves.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @3    5 years ago

Yeah and he's way too much of a big fat pig to suck his own little dick which is what  he'd do I'm sure if he could.  Luckily he's got plenty of guys and gals that will do that too.  

bugsy
Professor Participates
4  bugsy    5 years ago

Well, Schiff did change the words of the transcript of the now notorious July 25 phone call, and many liberals fell for it and thought that was the actual conversation.

Would not surprise me one bit if he attempts to edit written transcripts.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  bugsy @4    5 years ago

Schiff was doing a "skit". It was obvious to people that were paying attention.  It was ill advised, but he did not change the "transcript",  which was in print and not able to be changed. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
4.1.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    5 years ago

I see, Schiff does "skits" in Congressional impeachment hearings that can be ignored, but Trump's  words at campaign rallies when he's entertaining a crowd must be taken100% seriously.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.1.3  Ozzwald  replied to    5 years ago
Which showed there was no quid pro quo.

Hey Wally, DO ME A FAVOR, if you stop stating there was no quid pro quo, I'll stop calling you out on how that is not the truth.

BTW, you never did answer my question on how Trump's 12 minute transcript can represent a 30 minute long phone call.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4.1.5  lady in black  replied to    5 years ago

Trump floats new defense: The quid pro quo didn't happen, but if it did, so what?

Trump: 'Nothing Wrong' If There Was A Quid Pro Quo, But I Didn’t Ask For One

Crooked donnie is so full of shit....we knew this would happen....just like his supporters...

he-didnt-say-that-and-if-he-did-he-didnt

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.6  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  lady in black @4.1.5    5 years ago

(Some) Trump supporters like to babble. 

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4.1.7  lady in black  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.6    5 years ago

The 2 children's games Crooked donnie and his supporters play....81SHD%2BrNFEL._SL1500_.jpg

and stretch and bend Gumby

giant-stretchy-gumby.jpg

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.1.9  Ozzwald  replied to  Ozzwald @4.1.8    5 years ago
Your turn Wally, do you have any evidence there was no quid pro quo other than the suspect's claim ?

Wally?  Helllooooo Wally.  Where'd you go?

JBB
Professor Principal
4.1.10  JBB  replied to    5 years ago

People in the room or listening in say there was...

Snuffy
Professor Participates
4.2  Snuffy  replied to  bugsy @4    5 years ago

Not sure if he would actually change words in the transcripts, I am more concerned that he would site confidentiality or national security concerns and redact parts of the transcripts so that what is released is more in line with his liking. The democrats have been so-far selective in what has been leaked from these closed door meetings so it's just a continuation of what they have been already doing. And with the state of our MSM we would never hear any followup.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.2.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to    5 years ago

Lefties can't be trusted

N what R your thoughts on appendextrius ones ...?

Can U trust them half of the time, on things that you agree with, while knowing the other half of the time, U can't trust them, cause, you know, you don't agree with them... ?

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.2.3  bbl-1  replied to    5 years ago

Absolutely correct.  I place all of my faith and the future of America in to firm grasp of folk like Hungary's Orban and the late-great German Prosecutor Roland Freisler.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  bugsy @4    5 years ago

Why don't they just have a team of experts listen and do a new transcript?