Michele Bachmann: Climate Change is a ‘fraud’ because God promised Noah there’d be no more floods

Via:  john-russell  •  one week ago  •  28 comments

Michele Bachmann: Climate Change is a ‘fraud’ because God promised Noah there’d be no more floods
“And what is it these frauds tells us with climate change?” she said. “That the world’s going to be flooded. Isn’t it interesting they’re saying it’s going to be another catastrophe, it’s flooding, we’re going to be flooded? God says we will never be flooded.”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Screen-Shot-2019-10-15-at-9.45.22-AM.png

During  an appearance  on the  Understanding the Times  radio program this weekend, former Minnesota congresswoman  Michele Bachmann  called on Christian pastors to reassure the people that climate change doesn’t pose a threat, thanks to a promise God made in the Old Testament.

“I would encourage pastors to start preaching on this issue of climate change and God’s view of climate change,” Bachmann told host Jan Markell in an audio clip flagged by  Right Wing Watch . “The very covenant was established by God and Noah. And that covenant was that sin was so gross in the world that God had to bring about judgment, and then he had to bring about salvation, and from there came Abraham.”

“God put a rainbow in the sky as a sign of his covenant and he said very clearly to the entire world, ‘Never again will there be judgment, never again will the world be flooded,’” Bachman added.

According to Bachmann, when it comes to God’s word, you can “take it to the bank.”

“And what is it these frauds tells us with climate change?” she said. “That the world’s going to be flooded. Isn’t it interesting they’re saying it’s going to be another catastrophe, it’s flooding, we’re going to be flooded? God says we will never be flooded.”

Listen to the clip below:

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
Find text within the comments Find 

JohnRussell
1  seeder  JohnRussell    one week ago

I highly recommend you listen to the audio of this, which is two minutes long, and is available at the link

https://deadstate.org/michele-bachmann-climate-change-is-a-fraud-because-god-promised-noah-thered-be-no-more-floods/

Kavika
2  Kavika     one week ago

She must enjoy living in a parallel universe. 

katrix
3  katrix    one week ago

Jesus H. Christ.

People like this should really be shipped off to Saudi Arabia.

This fanatical idiot probably also thinks heaven will be right here on earth, since she's too stupid to understand astronomy and that our Sun will eventually destroy the Earth.

Freefaller
4  Freefaller    one week ago
What an idjit

Freefaller
5  Freefaller    one week ago

duplicate post

Dismayed Patriot
6  Dismayed Patriot    one week ago

"God says we will never be flooded, and my husband totally isn't gay! Global warming is a hoax but conversion therapy really works!"...

lady in black
7  lady in black    one week ago

What rock did this batty faux christian bitch crawl out from under....

FLYNAVY1
7.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  lady in black @7    one week ago

What rock did this batty faux christian bitch crawl out from under....

The one marked....."Tea Party ".

TᵢG
8  TᵢG    one week ago

An excellent example for why we all must continue to encourage critical thinking or, at the very least, a little healthy skepticism on religious beliefs.

That said, although we all see blind acceptance of the words of ancient men with pens on a daily basis, one wonders how people in 2019 can actually believe this nonsense.   Global warming is a hoax because a God character in an ancient book promised no more floods??!   

Gordy327
8.1  Gordy327  replied to  TᵢG @8    6 days ago

I have to wonder about the mental stability of those who have such a mentality, especially when actual scientific evidence contradicts such silly beliefs or religious claims.

JohnRussell
9  seeder  JohnRussell    one week ago

Screen-Shot-2019-11-01-at-12.00.59-PM-30

Christian pastor commands Democrat's "agenda of evil" against Trump to be silent.  "Shhh!"

https://deadstate.org/christian-pastor-commands-democrats-agenda-of-evil-against-trump-to-be-silent-shhh/

-

Although the above may look like a SNL skit, it is real. Well as real as this hyper "religious" nuttery can be. 

Save Me Jebus
10  Save Me Jebus    one week ago

Suuuuurreeee Michele. Next you'll say this was a corndog.....

JBB
10.1  JBB  replied to  Save Me Jebus @10    one week ago

Gotta love how her eyes rolled back in her empty head...

SteevieGee
10.2  SteevieGee  replied to  Save Me Jebus @10    4 days ago

Nice photoshop.  It really looks like a corndog.

Paula Bartholomew
11  Paula Bartholomew    one week ago

Lady, do I have a bridge to sell you.

JBB
12  JBB    one week ago

Former Congresswoman Bachmann, with the emphasis on "FORMER"...

MrFrost
13  MrFrost    one week ago
Michele Bachmann: Climate Change Is A ‘Fraud’ Because God Promised Noah There’d Be No More Floods

Yea, but God also told Jesus that when he took his trip on the Mayflower that he would be going to a land where idiots would insist that 7 billion people cannot POSSIBLY have an impact on the environment. 

Kavika
14  Kavika     one week ago

Historic flooding throughout the midwest this year. 

Photo of MN, Bachmann home state, spring 2019.

PHOTO-Levees-along-the-Missouri-River-fa

We have two options. Either Bachmann is blind and can't see the flooding or God screwed up.

SteevieGee
14.1  SteevieGee  replied to  Kavika @14    5 days ago

There have literally tens of thousands of floods since the fairy tale of Noah's flood was supposed to have happened.

TᵢG
15  TᵢG    6 days ago

I wonder what our Christian members think about this.   Bachman speaks of the importance of knowledge and refers to Genesis as knowledge.   She challenges preachers to deliver sermons on climate change.   

Is this how the Bible should be used ... to be literally interpreted as a source of definitive knowledge to encourage people to dismiss scientific findings?

Dismayed Patriot
15.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  TᵢG @15    6 days ago
Is this how the Bible should be used ... to be literally interpreted as a source of definitive knowledge to encourage people to dismiss scientific findings?

And God created rainbows as proof of his promise to never flood the earth again... because before that, light refraction through a prism didn't split light into the spectrum of colors, it was all just "white light"... bible science! /s

Jack_TX
15.2  Jack_TX  replied to  TᵢG @15    6 days ago
I wonder what our Christian members think about this.

Difficult to describe.  The word "cringe" keeps coming to mind, but after that it's difficult to put the rest of the words together.  That may be because I've concussed myself with the number of facepalms.  You just want to look at her and beg her to stop saying words.

Absolutely not.  

That was easier to answer.  Phew.

Trout Giggles
16  Trout Giggles    6 days ago

Michele...dear...God gave you a brain. Try using it

TᵢG
16.1  TᵢG  replied to  Trout Giggles @16    6 days ago

You sure about that?

Trout Giggles
16.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  TᵢG @16.1    5 days ago

She could at least brush the dust off of it

bbl-1
16.2  bbl-1  replied to  Trout Giggles @16    6 days ago

My reply to your comment.  "Uh, no."  And "Can't."

Paula Bartholomew
16.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @16    4 days ago

She does use it...as a paperweight.

bbl-1
17  bbl-1    6 days ago

Michele Bachmann.  Whenever I want to know or understand anything about her I check out her husband.

In Islam, the female version of Michele Bachmann wears Full Burqa while pointing index finger to the heavens.  In America they wear MAGA hat and treat, "When you're a star-you can do anything," as scripture.