╌>

Old woman drops cringy pro-Trump rap during church service: ‘No collusion, the ultimate conclusion!’

Category:  Other

Via:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  8 comments

Old woman drops cringy pro-Trump rap during church service: ‘No collusion, the ultimate conclusion!’
“Okay,” the woman said after being handed a mic. “This is for our president. He’s in the mess now again, and this song came when I was driving.”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

In a  live video  posted to his Facebook page this Friday, pro-Trump pastor and Christian “activist”  Lance Wallnau  attended an unknown prayer service at an unknown location, where an unknown woman grabbed the mic and belted out a “prophetic” rap “for our president.”

Screen-Shot-2019-11-04-at-12.41.26-PM.pn

According to Wallnau, the ensemble on the stage was a “prophetic orchestra.”

“They create their own music as they go, they choose the themes they’re praying about,” Wallnau said, adding that he wants the ensemble to tour the swing states “and do the prophetic worship and tear open the heavens” and help Trump get reelected.

“We got 22 states the left is bringing their rock bands through to get the Millennials out to vote for the suicide of America.”

Wallnau then walked into the church to get some footage of the performance. At one point, a man on stage asked a woman to approach, saying that he promised her that “I would hear her sound.” For musical accompaniment, she announced that all she needed was the drummer.

“Okay,” the woman said after being handed a mic. “This is for our president. He’s in the mess now again, and this song came when I was driving.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out a clip of the performance here

https://deadstate.org/old-woman-drops-cringy-pro-trump-rap-during-church-service-no-collusion-the-ultimate-conclusion/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Wholesome down home entertainment. jrSmiley_19_smiley_image.gif

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     5 years ago

The new Vanilla Ice, female version. jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Kavika @2    5 years ago

I give her credit for guts, but thats about it. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    5 years ago

jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3  Tessylo    5 years ago

jrSmiley_25_smiley_image.gif The only intelligible part was at the end where she said something about him building the wall.  

Fucking nuts.  

'He's in the mess now?'

I'd love a transcript.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Tessylo @3    5 years ago

It sounds like "those deep state pussy criminals" is in there somewhere.  I thought she was in church? 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
4  Dean Moriarty    5 years ago

I love it, she's got that beatnik style of flow to her rap. 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Dean Moriarty @4    5 years ago

Wayne World star in i Married an Axe Murderer comes to mind   Mike Myers

in his and her beatnik style