╌>

Glenn Beck Goes Full Tinfoil Hat, Claims Whistleblower Is Mortal Threat to The Left: He’ll End Up ‘Hanging Himself’ Like Epstein

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  9 comments

Glenn Beck Goes Full Tinfoil Hat, Claims Whistleblower Is Mortal Threat to The Left: He’ll End Up ‘Hanging Himself’ Like Epstein

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Right-wing radio host  Glenn Beck  dusted off his tinfoil hat and attempted to pull together a grand unified theory of conspiracy theories about the Democratic Party by putting the Trump-Ukraine whistleblower at the very center of it: “He IS the buried body. He knows all of it, he’s the tie to all of it.”

Speaking on his  The Blaze  radio show on Thursday, Beck began a discussion about the whistleblower by echoing many Republicans’ demands that he or she be cross-examined in public. But then Beck’s conversations,  flagged by   Jason Campbell  of Media Matters, went from very concerned to very concerning very quickly.

“It is critical that this whistleblower makes it to an open witness stand and the cross-examination is prepared to ask him about all of the things he was doing in Ukraine, because he’s the linchpin,” Beck said. “He’s the go-between on all of these things, on Fusion GPS, on  Joe Biden  corruption, on all of it. Hes’ the accountant.”

From there, Beck transitioned to an even more bizarre claim that it is the Democrats and “the left” which represent a mortal threat to the whistleblower, which he punctuated by repeating the phrase: “You’re going to get him killed,” six times in less than 10 seconds.

“Now, the press, I’ve never seen anything like it. It felt weird at the time. As soon as they started talking about this whistleblower, and [Republicans] said ‘Well, who is the whistleblower?’ The minute that question was asked: ‘You’re going to get him killed, you’re going to get him killed.’ ‘Wait, we’re just wondering who he is?’ ‘You’re going to get him killed. You’re going to get him killed, you’re going to get him killed, you’re going to get him killed. ”

And to just put the cherry on top of this conspiracy sundae, Beck intimated that the whistleblower might befall the same fate as serial sexual predator  Jeffrey Epstein  — whose shocking suicide in prison has been the subject of countless claims that he was, in fact, murdered because he knew too much about powerful people.

“This guy is more dangerous to the DNC than Jeffery Epstein,” Beck ranted. “If this guy isn’t protected,  not from the right  but from the left, this guy is going to end up hanging himself with paper sheets while in custody.”

“This guy IS the buried body. He knows all of it, he’s the tie to all of it,” Beck went on. “HE’S the key to the massive corruption of the DNC. And I don’t think anybody wants to get into that.”

Watch above, via The Blaze.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Glenn Beck appears to be desperate for some attention from the head conspiracy nut in the country, President* Trump. 

I don't think I've ever heard Trump mention Beck, I assume because he thinks Beck is a loser who doesn't have a cable news channel show. 

The "right" in America has fallen down the rabbitt hole,  desperately grasping at conspiracy theories as their grasp on reality is withering away more each day. 

Hope the USA comes out ok on the other side of all this insanity. 

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

Hope the USA comes out ok on the other side of all this insanity. 

Kind of like we've entered a black hole...... 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2  bbl-1    5 years ago

Is Beck still supported by the Mercer family in New York?

And speaking of the Mercers, are they moving to Florida too?

As far as Beck, he was much more entertaining when he was drawing swastikas and hammer and sickle on his chalk board.  I miss the good ole' days.

Poor Beck, infected with the Trumpian Virus.

And this too.  The right hasn't fallen down 'the rabbit hole.'  They see their future in Putinism.  Unfortunately, Trumpism is intellectually devoid and rife with internal self aggrandizements which will doom it to fail under the weight incessant self pity and butt rubs. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  bbl-1 @2    5 years ago

Trump is already planning his return to television. Supposedly he will host a show called The Apprentice White House  where Trump will judge contestants on what sort of politician they could be.  This is not a joke. 

-Cz-lAnJ_normal.jpg
Ron Perlman
@perlmutations

New reporting reveals that the scumbag, knowing his time in office is centimeters from crashing, has already identified a return to TV as his next effort in bilking the public, for which many other TV scumbags will welcome him with open arms, because scumbags.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
2.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    5 years ago

"Apprentice White House."  ?  ?

Can he do that from Fort Leavenworth Military Prison?  How would that work?

lol

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    5 years ago

If this is true, any sponsor(s) he might get will no longer get my business.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3  Paula Bartholomew    5 years ago

Beck is an idiot and a trumper.  My bad. Both are the same thing.

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
3.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3    5 years ago

No, Beck is a milder form of Trump in that he is still a con artist that sees fortune in selling lies and conspiracy.