╌>

Trump Is Turning Himself Into A Punching Bag

Category:  Op/Ed

By:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  26 comments

Trump Is Turning Himself Into A Punching Bag
  One of the reporters broke through the fog of bamboozlement that surrounds Trump's every utterance, and asked the president***** if he had ever asked Bill Barr, the United States Attorney General, and the top man in US law enforcement,  to investigate the Bidens.  Seems like a fair question, right?  President Trump repeatedly told the reporter to be quiet.

512 512 512 512 512

The President***** held a White House lawn press conference.  One of the reporters broke through the fog of bamboozlement that surrounds Trump's every utterance, and asked the president***** if he had ever asked Bill Barr, the United States Attorney General, and the top man in US law enforcement,  to investigate the Bidens. 

Seems like a fair question, right?  President Trump repeatedly told the reporter to be quiet. The reporter, who I believe was from NBC, stayed at it, asking Trump why he trying to get Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden when he hadn't asked the US Department of Justice to.  Trump said "thats up to Bill Barr", acknowledging finally that he had never requested a domestic (US) investigation of the Bidens. 

"We are concerned with corruption"  Trump rather feebly spoke, not seeming to realize he has a lifetime full of corruption worthy of investigation within his own circle of friends and advisers. 

Trump wanted one thing and one thing only. He wanted the president of Ukraine to go on American television and announce that the Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden was being investigated for corrupt behavior inside that country, so Trump could spend the next year reminding everyone every day how bad the Democrats are.  He would have been able to say "don't take my word for it, the president of another country says so". 

Now Trump is caught, he is floundering, and reduced to telling reporters to be quiet when they ask him to explain his lies. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Although he should resign immediately, there is some enjoyment in watching him flounder and stagger like a.... palooka. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

If the House ever comes up with anything impeachable, they will do so. The Senate will then vote to not convict.

That will make the Democrats look like vindictive fools and insure Trumps reelection.

Right now, everything going on is for the cameras and microphones, and the Dems are losing the battle of trying to influence the vote.

Let the voters decide if Trump deserves to be reelected. After all, that is the American, patriotic, and democratic way to do things.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
1.1.2  igknorantzrulz  replied to    5 years ago

give em a few more hours, and they'll explain how the jury got tainted and deseres to be in prison fore more

years than a latter has bells rung   on it's door bell    curved like a window

never screened 

for an opening

closed 

like their feeble minds, that don't mind

it, or any other ridiculous excuse

MrFrost
Professor Expert
2  MrFrost    5 years ago

I found it hilarious that trump now says public hearings are a bad idea. After bitching and whining for weeks on end that the hearings were a "star chamber", having his cock holsters storm the hearings because they were, "in secret", (they weren't but that was the narrative), now trump is literally complaining that they aren't going to be held behind closed doors? 

Dementia Donny strikes again. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3  MrFrost    5 years ago

I saw this presser this morning... It was one lie after another. He said that he didn't know Sondland, (among other people). Sondland donated 1 million dollars to the trump campaign and trump is on record as saying he is a great guy and a great trump supporter. How odd that now he doesn't know who he is. He also claimed that pretty much everyone that is testifying under oath are corrupt liars... The difference here? They are under oath, and trump, (who has told 12,000 lies since taking office), isn't under oath. 

When will trump testify under oath? My guess is never, but if he does, he has two choices. Lie and get caught, thereby ensuring he would removed from office, or, he could tell the truth and at a minimum, show his supporters what a YUGE fucking liar he is when he contradicts himself over and over and over again. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  MrFrost @3    5 years ago

He can't tell the truth. The truth is anathema to him. He will stroke out and die if he has to testify under oath

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4  MrFrost    5 years ago

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1  bugsy  replied to  MrFrost @4    5 years ago

Heeeeyyyyyy...congratulations. You posted something new and origi.....wait...no...never mind. Same stupid crap.

lib50
Professor Silent
4.1.1  lib50  replied to  bugsy @4.1    5 years ago

Yes, his lies are always the same stupid crap.  Why do you pretend it doesn't matter?  Or are you trying to say he doesn't lie? 

JBB
Professor Principal
5  JBB    5 years ago

It weeviled and It wobbled but It didn't fall down.

Nancy stuck a pin in It to reach Its whorey crown.

Turning Its smiling painted face to Its ugly frown.

And thus will be the ending of Donald The Clown!

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
5.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JBB @5    5 years ago

Yay, you get a gold star!

JBB
Professor Principal
5.1.1  JBB  replied to  Greg Jones @5.1    5 years ago

You will surely see It if ere you do look down.

Into the creepy sewers of ye olden DC Town...

For It is Donald Demented the ugly evil clown!

Gobbling up all the kids where ere It is around.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  JBB @5    5 years ago

Clever!

JBB
Professor Principal
5.2.1  JBB  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.2    5 years ago

Have you ever seen It?

For It is surely isnt me.

It is bursting full-o-shit.

While I'm all about we...

It Is ME
Masters Guide
6  It Is ME    5 years ago

"Trump Is Turning Himself Into A Punching Bag"

Works for me....and him in 2020 too ! jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Keeps the Democrats from doing anything else but that. I keep saving and making a bunch while those Dems keep punching elsewhere and NOT going about changing anything Trumps done so far.

Luv it ! jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6.1  MrFrost  replied to  It Is ME @6    5 years ago
NOT going about changing anything Trumps done so far.

The next dem president will reverse everything trump has done, just like he was never president... He will be nothing but a historical joke and a footnote, nothing more. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
6.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  MrFrost @6.1    5 years ago
The next dem president will reverse everything trump has done

You forget....there is a "Senate" too. jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif

lady in black
Professor Quiet
7  lady in black    5 years ago

Crooked donnie lies every time he opens his mouth.  Sad that many of his followers have TDS 

39qfja.jpg

lady in black
Professor Quiet
8  lady in black    5 years ago

Feel free to use:

3fr2cn.jpg

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9  Paula Bartholomew    5 years ago

All of the recent turn of events must have Trump scratching his head, which must be a nice break for his balls.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
9.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @9    5 years ago
All of the recent turn of events must have Trump scratching his head, which must be a nice break for his balls.

Is that what he's been doing with his balls? jrSmiley_74_smiley_image.gif

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
9.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Raven Wing @9.1    5 years ago

Pocket pool with a very short cue stick.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
9.1.2  Raven Wing  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @9.1.1    5 years ago

As I suspected, but, thought I should wait for some confirmation. At least he doesn't waste a lot of chalk on his cue stick. /s