╌>

‘Feces… Prostitutes… Needles’: Businessman At Odds With City Over Health Hazards

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  kdmichigan  •  5 years ago  •  47 comments

‘Feces… Prostitutes… Needles’: Businessman At Odds With City Over Health Hazards
“If the city’s not going to enforce laws against trespassing, or camping, or public defecation and just make me bare the cost of these problems that’s just not right,” he told CBS4

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

DENVER (CBS4)– One businessman in Denver’s Five Points neighborhood is being fined by the city for his refusal to pick up human waste. He believes the problem goes deeper than just what’s happening on the sidewalk outside his business.Jawaid Bazyar has seen it all out side of his business near Curtis St. and 24th in Denver’s Five Points Neighborhood.“There’s food, trash, drug deals. In the alley, we get the defecation, drug needles,” he told CBS’s Dominic Garcia.It’s an issue that now has him at odds with the City of Denver. Bazyar, president and an owner of FORETHOUGHT.net, says he and his staff have stopped cleaning up the mess. He calls it a health hazard that they’re not equipped to deal with. Bazyar says the problem stems from the city not enforcing laws so they should clean it up.“If the city’s not going to enforce laws against trespassing, or camping, or public defecation and just make me bare the cost of these problems that’s just not right,” he told CBS4.But the City of Denver disagrees and has recently cited Bazyar. A city spokesperson says if it’s on his property, it’s his responsibility. They added that he can receive additional citations for each day the debris is not cleaned up.“I’m going to go to court and do my best to argue that the City’s treatment of this unfair. This is a public crime issue and a public health issue and the city is the organization that’s responsible for that.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1  seeder  KDMichigan    5 years ago

What is with Democrats and their shithole cities? And yes Denver has a poop map too.

“The wall is a bathroom stall. They lean up against it and let it rip,” Bazyar said to FOX31 KDVR. “In downtown Denver, that’s nonstop now, just piles of poop.”
“There’s food, trash, drug deals,” Bazyar told CBS Denver. “In the alley, we get the defecation, drug needles.”
Tamara Chapman, a woman who works for the same company, said that she has been chased by violent criminals in the area before.
“I’ve been chased with a 2-by-4, a knife, a pipe,” Chapman said. “A man bashed in my windshield with a rock.”

Bazyar says that he has had to repeatedly call law enforcement, sometimes up to several times a day, to get some of these people off of his business property and now he is refusing to continue cleaning up their mess, citing the obvious safety concerns that come with bio-hazardous material.
“Because it’s a bio-hazard. It could be infectious. I didn’t hire these people to clean poop off the ground. I can’t, as an employer, just say, ‘Go and clean up the feces’,” Bazyar said. “I’m not the one doing this, and they won’t do anything about the people committing the crimes, but I’m the one who’s easy to find and easy to punish.”

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
1.1  JaneDoe  replied to  KDMichigan @1    5 years ago

Passing the buck onto the business owners. If I was this man and didn’t own the building where my business was I would be packing it up and moving it elsewhere 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
2  seeder  KDMichigan    5 years ago

If your city has a feces map you have a issue.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
2.1  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  KDMichigan @2    5 years ago

Shitcago...

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3  It Is ME    5 years ago

Unless Denver is turning over the "Public" sidewalk to this owner, by "vacating" this "Public" property over to him, the "Public" property on which this Human Waste was dumped, is the "Responsibility" of Denver.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
3.1  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  It Is ME @3    5 years ago

Well he is being fined for it. We should just accept that the once great Mile high city is becoming another shithole like Baltimore under Liberal policies.

Bring on the rats to eat the feces.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
3.1.1  It Is ME  replied to  KDMichigan @3.1    5 years ago
Well he is being fined for it.

Typical "Liberal" ideology. They "Own" …… but..... "Others are Responsible" !

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
7  seeder  KDMichigan    5 years ago

Even my dog knows better than to shit in the yard...

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
8  Just Jim NC TttH    5 years ago

Nancy to the rescue!!!!!!!!!

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
8.1  JaneDoe  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @8    5 years ago

It’s good to see her sucking it up instead of spewing it out for a change.

devangelical
Professor Principal
10  devangelical    5 years ago

funny how its never mentioned that a large part of Denver's homeless problem is caused by some goober shithole states that have discovered awarding a free bus ticket to Denver is so much cheaper than dealing with their own homeless populations. I wonder why. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
10.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  devangelical @10    5 years ago

Gonna need a citation on THAT steaming pile of shit. Got one?

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
10.2  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  devangelical @10    5 years ago
caused by some goober shithole states that have discovered awarding a free bus ticket to Denver

I love it when the uninformed show their face...

DENVER - Since starting its “family reunification” program in 2011, the city of Denver has handed out roughly 540 one-way Greyhound bus tickets to other cities costing a total of $123,000.

Or how about the goober shithole state California giving free tickets to Denver?

LANCASTER, Calif. — Andrea and Greg Killgore were living on the streets in Las Vegas when they decided to relocate to Lancaster in early March. They thought their job prospects would be better in California. They were unable to find work and feared they would end up back on the streets.
Before long, they were on a bus headed to Denver

Thanks for the input. I didn't know that goober shithole democrat states shipped their homeless back and forth to each other.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
10.2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  KDMichigan @10.2    5 years ago

At least we have potable water which is more than MI provides for its cities.  Buh bye.

devangelical
Professor Principal
10.2.2  devangelical  replied to  KDMichigan @10.2    5 years ago
DENVER - Since starting its “family reunification” program in 2011, the city of Denver has handed out roughly 540 one-way Greyhound bus tickets to other cities costing a total of $123,000.

that program was for the homeless that had family members elsewhere that were verified willing to accept them back.

try again.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
10.2.3  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @10.2.1    5 years ago

Deflection alert............

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
10.2.4  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  devangelical @10.2.2    5 years ago
that program was for the homeless that had family members elsewhere that were verified willing to accept them back.

Yeeeeah. I'm sure they reached "someone" who said that they would help them out. Maybe yes? Maybe no. They shipped out 540 homeless to rid them from their streets. If you think that didn't have a bearing on their "decision to help" you are sorely mistaken.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
10.2.5  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @10.2.1    5 years ago
At least we have potable water

Well seeing the mods wont remove your off subject comment I'll inform you enlighten you once again.

The only cities in Michigan without potable water are the shithole ones run by crooked democrats. Imagine that.

user image
Freshman Silent
10.2.6    replied to  devangelical @10.2.2    5 years ago

Ha, so it's OK to say domestic homeless people mass moving to a city destroys it, but it's racist to point out that millions of homeless latinos burden the cities they invade.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
10.4  Ronin2  replied to  devangelical @10    5 years ago

Have any facts to back that up?

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
11  Dean Moriarty    5 years ago

I'd strongly recommend skiers head to Utah as this state has gone to Hell in a handbasket. I dread going to Denver these days it's just one big smog filled traffic jam. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
11.2  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Dean Moriarty @11    5 years ago
Hell in a handbasket.

56 years of a Democrat mayor of a city has a tendency of making it a shithole, Imagine that. 

JBB
Professor Principal
11.2.1  JBB  replied to  KDMichigan @11.2    5 years ago

Ever been to Denver? It is not a shithole...

All the righteous indignation is nonsense!

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
11.2.2  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  JBB @11.2.1    5 years ago
Ever been to Denver? It is not a shithole... All the righteous indignation is nonsense!

Why yes, yes I have.

I checked and as far as I know my closest city I live by doesn't have poop patrol maps. So I don't know about your righteous indignation but I prefer to go into town and not have to deal with shit in the streets.

JBB
Professor Principal
11.2.3  JBB  replied to  KDMichigan @11.2.2    5 years ago

Thirty one million tourists visit Denver each year!

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
11.2.4  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  JBB @11.2.3    5 years ago
Thirty one million tourists visit Denver each year!

And with all that revenue you would think they could make accommodations for people so they are not shitting in the streets.