╌>

President***** Trump Attacks Former Ambassador On Twitter While She Is Testifying To Congress

Category:  News & Politics

By:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  321 comments

President***** Trump Attacks Former Ambassador On Twitter While She Is Testifying To Congress

Talk about consciousness of guilt !

Trump is attacking her while at the same moment she is testifying to the impeachment committee. 

This fool should be made to resign today !

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

40m

Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

There is no end to the disgrace this clown heaps on our great country. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

This country was "NEVER GREAT" ! jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_9_smiley_image.gif

I'm waiting for when she "Cry's", since the "Liberals" on this committee are so into asking "Feeling" questions. "How did you " Feel " about that Ambassador Yovanovitch ". jrSmiley_54_smiley_image.gif

Does Ambassador Yovanovitch "Feel" threatened by Trumps tweet ? jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

lib50
Professor Silent
1.1.1  lib50  replied to  It Is ME @1.1    5 years ago

The only 'feelings' we see are those of butthurt republicans who don't have any real defense of Trump's corrupt and treasonous behavior. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  It Is ME @1.1    5 years ago

Yovanovitch' 'crime' was not playing ball with the attempt to smear Biden and the DNC.   

The president* is a scum bag, and you support him. Think about that for a while. 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.1.5  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  It Is ME @1.1    5 years ago
"How did you " Feel "

the law is not on their side so the left pretends this is a nation governed by feelings...

I was laughing my ass of during that "testimony"

too funny.

cheers :)

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.7  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.2    5 years ago
Yovanovitch' 'crime' was not playing ball with the attempt to smear Biden and the DNC.   

Is Yovanovitch on Trial ?

Was she on "Trial" ?

I never knew that a "Crime" was required for a President to oust an Ambassador he didn't want. jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif  

But you "FEEL" …..huh ! jrSmiley_54_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @1.1.5    5 years ago

After listening to her testimony thus far this morning, I wonder what the hell any of it had to do with Trump allegedly bribing someone.

She served at the pleasure of the President. No reason is necessary if she was replaced.

lib50
Professor Silent
1.1.9  lib50  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @1.1.5    5 years ago

Your feelings don't matter either, ball.    But glad you let off steam laughing, I'm imagining a hysterical 'OMG we are fucked' laugh, totally understandable.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.10  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.8    5 years ago

By attacking the lady while she was talking about him to Congress represents what is known as "consciousness of guilt".   He is a pathetic human being, and you support him. You should probably think about that. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.11  It Is ME  replied to  lib50 @1.1.1    5 years ago
The only 'feelings' we see are those of butthurt republicans who don't have any real defense of Trump's corrupt and treasonous behavior. 

Do expand on that "corrupt and treasonous" behavior.

Democrats in congress have "Changed" their wording on this "Faux" Impeachment plan of theirs so many times, it's hard to keep up.

First it was "Russia", Then it was "Collusion", then it was "Corruption", then it was "Quid Pro Quo", then it was "Extorsion", now it's "Bribery".

What the hell is it anyway ! jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.10    5 years ago

Gee, JR, didn't you make some big deal about ignoring me earlier?

Your "consciousness of guilt" crap is exactly that--pure class A crap.

I support the United States President, and will do so as I see fit.

Your "feelings" don't matter to me.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.13  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.12    5 years ago

"Consciousness of guilt" is a well known concept in the prosecution of crimes of all sorts. 

I am glad to see the right wingers here openly announce they support Trump, and also Stephen Miller, in the face of blatant evidence that they are unqualified and in fact detrimental to their positions in the government.  We are finally getting somewhere!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.14  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.13    5 years ago
I am glad to see the right wingers here openly announce they support Trump, and also Stephen Miller, in the face of blatant evidence that they are unqualified and in fact detrimental to their positions in the government

Shiftiest Schiff has been saying things like, "I have damning evidence against Trump",since January 2017. Haven't seen it yet.....have you ?

Did you know that "Parrots" really still do need papers at the bottom of their cages to catch all their Crap !

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.15  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.13    5 years ago
"Consciousness of guilt" is a well known concept in the prosecution of crimes of all sorts. 

Well, you see, there IS the problem.

No prosecution is taking place, JR.

Didn't you realize that already?

And I have no problem proudly announcing that I support an American President.

Used to be, almost all Americans thought that way.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
1.1.16  al Jizzerror  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.13    5 years ago

This is attempted witness intimidation (AKA witness tampering).

That's another crime that's very common in Mafia cases.

Trump's long time buddy, and partner in crime, Roger Stone, is on trial for witness tampering and obstruction of justice.

The fucking Republicans on the committee keep bitching about "hearsay".  That's because Trump won't let the people who can provide first hand evidence testify (obstruction of Congress).

Rudy Giuliani, Mick Mulvaney and Mike Pompeo (and others) can give first hand testimony about Trump (they heard it right from the horse's ass) butt Trump won't let them testify.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
1.1.17  lady in black  replied to  al Jizzerror @1.1.16    5 years ago

Stone has been convicted.

Roger Stone found guilty on all counts in trial stemming from Mueller probe

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.18  Ender  replied to  lady in black @1.1.17    5 years ago

Just saw that. The smarmy scumbag needs to spend years in jail.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
1.1.20  al Jizzerror  replied to  lady in black @1.1.17    5 years ago

Wow!

The News about Stone broke right after I posted 1.1.16 .

Stone was Nixon's biggest cheerleader and then he switched his allegiance to Trump.  Stone has always wallowed in the mud.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1.21  Tacos!  replied to  al Jizzerror @1.1.16    5 years ago
The fucking Republicans on the committee keep bitching about "hearsay".  That's because Trump won't let the people who can provide first hand evidence testify.

In our system, when you accuse someone of wrongdoing, it's the accuser who has the burden of proof. The burden is not on the accused to provide the best evidence to clear himself.

If you (not you personally, of course) can't convict someone with anything better than "my assistant told me he overheard some stranger talking about something his friend told him," then your accusations have to be treated as bullshit (pardon my French).

Seriously, you'd want that for yourself, I am sure. You should extend that privilege to everyone else.

(obstruction of Congress)

That's not really a thing for the president. Constitutionally, it's sort of his job to obstruct Congress. You know, the whole "checks and balances" thing? Does that make things difficult? Sure! It should be hard for Congress to impeach the president.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.1.22  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  lady in black @1.1.17    5 years ago

Ahhhh more process crimes having nothing to do with Trump. Enjoy while you can.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.23  Ender  replied to  Tacos! @1.1.21    5 years ago
The burden is not on the accused to provide the best evidence to clear himself

Really? You think average people do not have to prove innocence...

Would you be allowed to hide everything you have done and ignore subpoenas?

Somehow I doubt it.

I have asked this question and never got a response. If I knew someone that told me they were going to pull off a political assassination and I knew they had the means and will to do it, should it just be taken as hearsay and swept under the rug?

Amazing the lengths some go to in order to protect this corrupt fool. Now the job of the president is to obstruct congress...

lady in black
Professor Quiet
1.1.24  lady in black  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.1.22    5 years ago

Just another guilty scum bag in a long line of Crooked donnie's scum bag friends/administration.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1.25  Tacos!  replied to  Ender @1.1.23    5 years ago
You think average people do not have to prove innocence...

Not if their accusers can't establish a prima facie case for their guilt without pissing all over the rules of evidence or our judicial concepts of basic fairness. Although in any other setting, the case wouldn't get this far with what the Democrats have brought.

Would you be allowed to hide everything you have done

Prosecutors don't have an absolute right to know "everything" I have ever done. And the president has all sorts of privileges I don't have.

If I knew someone that told me they were going to pull off a political assassination and I knew they had the means and will to do it, should it just be taken as hearsay and swept under the rug?

Here's what would happen. Police would move to protect the victim. Your accusations - on their own - are not probable cause for an arrest. Preventing a tragedy and convicting someone of a crime are two different processes, each with their own rules.

Amazing the lengths some go to in order to protect this corrupt fool.

I don't know what "amazing lengths" you're referring to, but if he's so corrupt, then amazing lengths won't protect him.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1.26  Dismayed Patriot  replied to    5 years ago
Her crime was not getting treatment for her male pattern baldness.

Nice! Going after her with personal misogynistic attacks right out the gate, well done! /s

Clearly her character, her dedication, her 33 years of service to our nation and honest testimony before congress today is above reproach thus the need to take such a cheap shot at her appearance. Truly something your dear Leader, the moron Mussolini, would appreciate.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.27  Ender  replied to  Tacos! @1.1.25    5 years ago

Odd that you think witness after witness wouldn't get very far.

Prosecutors find out what they can. Law enforcement will definitely look into anything that they feel is warranted.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1.28  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.1.22    5 years ago
more process crimes having nothing to do with Trump

? Are you living in the same universe with the rest of us or was the Roger Stone in Bizzaro world convicted of "process crimes" about something completely unrelated to Donald Trump?

"Roger Stone stoneroger2_092617getty.jpg?itok=RoNtMpWv Roger Jason Stone Roger Stone jury ends first day of deliberation without a verdict Jury set to begin deliberating in Stone trial Former InfoWars conspiracist appeals after judge tosses .6M suit against Mueller, CIA MORE , the right-wing provocateur and longtime associate of President Trump trumpdonald_070117getty.jpg?itok=HlO-Hc1v Donald John Trump Buttigieg surges ahead of Iowa caucuses Biden leads among Latino Democrats in Texas, California Kavanaugh hailed by conservative gathering in first public speech since confirmation MORE , was convicted on Friday of lying to Congress and witness tampering related to his efforts to feed the Trump campaign inside information about WikiLeaks in 2016 . Jurors convicted Stone on all seven counts of obstruction, making false statements and witness tampering ."

Are Republicans intentionally banging their heads against the wall to give themselves CTE so they can have an excuse for being so obtuse? I really have to wonder sometimes how they draw such ludicrous conclusions. Perhaps it's like one of those mazes on a fast food menu tray where it's just easier for their brains to start backwards at the goal of protecting President Trump and drawing their lines of reasoning from that, and when they get blocked down the wrong path they just draw right through the walls and make their own path to "not guilty!".

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.29  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1.28    5 years ago

They think Trump makes liberals cry. That is how they justify their stated ignorance. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1.1.30  Sean Treacy  replied to  al Jizzerror @1.1.16    5 years ago
is is attempted witness intimidation (AKA witness tampering).

Get your talking points straight.

Last week, Trump isn't due due process because it's not a criminal process, but a political one.

But now it's somehow a crime to criticize someone participating in the political process...

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
1.1.32  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.12    5 years ago
Your "consciousness of guilt" crap is exactly that--pure class A crap.

I'm guessing 9...10 times?  More?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1.33  Tacos!  replied to  Ender @1.1.27    5 years ago
Odd that you think witness after witness wouldn't get very far.

Hearsay x 50 is still inadmissible in a normal court. Even in these House hearings, anyone who respects the problems inherent in hearsay should not trust such testimony. There's a reason regular courts won't accept it.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.34  Ender  replied to  Tacos! @1.1.33    5 years ago

A regular court could subpoena a witness.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1.35  Tacos!  replied to  Ender @1.1.34    5 years ago
A regular court could subpoena a witness.

Sure, but that witness might be prohibited from testifying because of some confidentiality privilege. That would quash the subpoena. The confidentiality privilege regarding advisors to the president is well established.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.36  Ender  replied to  Tacos! @1.1.35    5 years ago
confidentiality privilege regarding advisors to the president

In considering enforcement of the subpoena in United States v. Nixon (1974) , the Supreme Court recognized a constitutionally-based privilege protecting the confidentiality of conversations between the president and his close advisors. The Court held that, notwithstanding the Constitution’s silence on the issue, executive privilege had constitutional underpinnings and derived from the nature of the president’s constitutional powers and obligations, presumably the vesting of the executive power in the president and the president’s authority and responsibility to ensure that the law is executed faithfully. However, the Court rejected Nixon’s argument that the privilege was absolute and therefore precluded enforcement of the grand jury subpoena. Instead, at least when grounded in the president’s generalized interest in the confidentiality of his communications, the Court viewed the privilege as a qualified one, subject to a balancing of the competing interests and legitimate needs of the respective branches—and ordered the production of the tapes.

Link

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1.37  Tacos!  replied to  Ender @1.1.36    5 years ago

Yep. Nothing is absolute. That swings in all directions.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
1.1.38  al Jizzerror  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.30    5 years ago
it's not a criminal process

It's a Congressional investigation (which Trump is attempting to obstruct).

Ask Roger Stone about it.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.39  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @1.1.5    5 years ago

Wow, that means we can wipe out entire sections of the USC like those on intimidation and terrorism.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1.1.40  Sean Treacy  replied to  al Jizzerror @1.1.38    5 years ago

'It's a Congressional Investigation (which Trump is trying to obstruct)

First you called it witness tampering . Now it's obstruction.  No surprise you keep chaining your tune, after all the Democrats choose what what they are charging Trump with based on what plays with focus groups, not on what the facts will bear.  

Americans think bribery sounds serious? Well, we will just start calling it "bribery" then! Facts haven't changed, but maybe if Democrats rebrand  impeachment with a catchy buzzword it will work!

This should be obvious, but criticizing a person on twitter is not a crime.  It's idiotic to believe criticism is a crime and shows how far impeachment has gone off the rails that the moonbat brigade is reduced to arguing that it is.

But by all means, look up the federal statute on witness tampering and try to claim with a straight face that a critical tweet (which she learned of from person Adam Schiff)  satisfies those requirements.  

You might as well claim the Ambassador is guilty of witness intimidation, for criticizing Trump.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.41  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.40    5 years ago

How low can Trump supporters go? 

57f294eeec475.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C789

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1.1.42  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.41    5 years ago

When you are reduced to arguing by pictures, I think we know you've lost the war. 

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
1.1.43  al Jizzerror  replied to  Ender @1.1.23    5 years ago
Would you be allowed to hide everything you have done and ignore subpoenas?

The "average person" would be jailed for contempt for ignoring a subpoena.  

Contempt of Court [ edit ]

On July 5, 2006, Anderson was found in contempt of court by U.S. District Judge William Alsup for refusing to testify before a federal grand jury investigating perjury accusations against San Francisco Giants' player Barry Bonds. Bonds appeared before a grand jury investigating the BALCO steroids case in December 2003 and is reported to have denied knowingly using performance-enhancing drugs. Anderson, denied bail, was immediately sent to the Federal Correctional Institution in Dublin , California. Anderson's attorney, Mark Geragos , said he would file an appeal based on his assertion that the subpoena to testify violated Anderson's plea bargain agreement in the BALCO case.

On July 20, 2006, Anderson was released when the grand jury's term expired without indicting Bonds. However, Anderson was immediately subpoenaed to testify before a new grand jury that took up the case. Anderson's attorney, Mark Geragos, stated that Anderson would still refuse to testify, and on August 28, Anderson was again found in contempt of court and sentenced to prison.

On November 15, 2007, a federal judge ordered Anderson released from prison. This order came just hours after Bonds was indicted by a federal grand jury on 4 counts of perjury and 1 count of obstruction of justice.

Further legal troubles [ edit ]

On January 28, 2009 twenty federal agents raided the home of Anderson's mother-in-law; both she and Anderson's wife are the targets of a tax probe. Anderson's attorney Mark Geragos says that he believes the probe is in retaliation for Anderson's continued refusal to say if he will testify in the upcoming 2009 Bonds perjury trial. Federal prosecutors have asked the presiding judge, U.S. District Judge Susan Illston, to find Anderson in contempt of court and have him detained in federal prison for the length of the upcoming trial. On March 22, 2011 Anderson was reincarcerated in the Federal Correctional Institution, Dublin on fresh contempt charges for refusing to testify at Bond's perjury trial. He was released as of April 8, 2011.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.44  author  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.41    5 years ago

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
1.1.45  al Jizzerror  replied to  Tacos! @1.1.33    5 years ago
Hearsay x 50 is still inadmissible in a normal court. Even in these House hearings, anyone who respects the problems inherent in hearsay should not trust such testimony. There's a reason regular courts won't accept it.

This is a Congressional impeachment hearing.  It is analogous to a grand jury proceeding.

Hearsay IS admissible in a grand Jury proceeding.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.46  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.42    5 years ago

I like pictures. Breaks up the monotony of listening to ridiculous defenses of Trump. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.1.47  KDMichigan  replied to  Dulay @1.1.39    5 years ago
that means we can wipe out entire sections of the USC like those on intimidation and terrorism.

Why? Sorry but no one cares about feeling other than butt hurt anti Trumpers.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.48  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.42    5 years ago

Sean, why did Trump , Giuliani and company disparage Ambassador Yovanovitch ? 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.1.49  KDMichigan  replied to  al Jizzerror @1.1.43    5 years ago
The "average person" would be jailed for contempt for ignoring a subpoena.  

Unless you are a black guy in the Obama administration. Of course hypocrites where fine with that.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.50  Dulay  replied to  KDMichigan @1.1.47    5 years ago

If I have to explain that to you, I can't help you...

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.1.51  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @1.1.50    5 years ago
I can't help you...

he said "as if....

LOL too funny :)

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.1.52  KDMichigan  replied to  Dulay @1.1.50    5 years ago
If I have to explain that to you,

Yes please explain to me on how a ambassadors feelings have any bearing on the Democrat shit show.

I can't help you...

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1.53  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.42    5 years ago
When you are reduced to arguing by pictures, I think we know you've lost the war. 

What's hilarious about that statement is that's exactly what the majority of Trump supporters here on NT do. There are entire seeds of nothing but disparaging cut and paste memes of Hillary and Obama because the right is so void of any actual content all they can do is manufacture "picture" lies to attack Democrats. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so for many on the right who've never read a thousand words at one time before, a picture is the only thing that their tiny brains are able to wrap around. Show them another cut and pasted face of a constipated Hillary on the toilet, now that's an image they can understand! Try to have them read facts and figures, well that's just too damn hard on the rarely exercised gray matter of most high school drop out Trump fans.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.1.55  KDMichigan  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1.53    5 years ago
There are entire seeds of nothing but disparaging cut and paste memes

Well I would suggest you quit perusing whiners and butthurts seeds if pictures trigger you.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.56  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @1.1.51    5 years ago

Not even worthy of an attempt. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1.57  Tacos!  replied to  al Jizzerror @1.1.45    5 years ago
It is analogous to a grand jury proceeding.

It's also analogous to an asian massage with a happy ending.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.58  Dulay  replied to  KDMichigan @1.1.52    5 years ago
Yes please explain to me on how a ambassadors feelings have any bearing on the Democrat shit show.

Have you watched the hearings or at least heard some of the GOP counsel questioning? Mr. Carson, has asked every witness, MULTIPLE times, whether they could understand how Trump FELT. 

If how Trump FELT is relevant, and Mr. Carson has hammered home that it IS, then how the witnesses FELT is equally relevant. 

Thanks for playing. 

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
1.1.59  al Jizzerror  replied to  Tacos! @1.1.57    5 years ago
an asian massage with a happy ending.

Are you Robert Kraft?

Robert Kraft: New England Patriots owner charged with soliciting prostitution

• Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged in sex sting operation
  • Kraft, 77, is among 25 individuals to be charged in probe
  • Police say they have videotape of Kraft receiving sex acts
  • Trump calls charges ‘very sad’ in remarks from Oval Office

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1.60  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  KDMichigan @1.1.55    5 years ago
I would suggest you quit perusing whiners and butthurts seeds

I try not to frequent the Trump sycophant meme seeds, giving them attention only gives them delusions of grandeur. Seeing that same lame meme posted so often of actors crying is pretty funny though, it is exactly how the whining meme seeders act when confronted with facts or asked to give a cogent response in defense of the indefensible actions of their dear Leader.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.61  Dulay  replied to  Dulay @1.1.58    5 years ago

Opps, not Carson, Castor. I mixed up incompetent's. 

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
1.1.62  bbl-1  replied to  al Jizzerror @1.1.20    5 years ago

Stone also has an 'image' of Richard Nixon tattooed on his back. 

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
1.1.63  al Jizzerror  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1.60    5 years ago
I try not to frequent the Trump sycophant meme seeds

I don't even bother to read that idiotic shit.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
1.1.64  al Jizzerror  replied to  bbl-1 @1.1.62    5 years ago
Stone also has an 'image' of Richard Nixon tattooed on his back.

GaJenn78
Sophomore Silent
1.1.65  GaJenn78  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.10    5 years ago

You know what I think about John? It's about my daughter going to South Ga to cheer at a Varsity football playoff game that they made it to, she's 4 hours away and won't get home until about 3am. I think about her first basketball game of the season tomorrow and how I get to go watch her cheer and root for our team. I think about my practice closing because my provider opted not to renew her contract with our entity so now I have to be transferred to a new office at the beginning of the year(and I'm having to interview for), I think about my oldest daughter signing up for her 2nd semester of college and the issues with her work that she's having, I think about my youngest daughter not wanting to wear a jacket to the bus stop when it's 30 degrees outside and I had to leave for work, so I couldn't stand over her to make sure it happened (it did, I threatened to take her phone). I think about what I'm going to make my family for dinner at 5am so I can take the meat out of the freezer. I also think about the ridiculous shit my husbands company is requiring of us for health insurance and the deadline is coming up. You know what I am NOT thinking about???? The President! He does NOT occupy my time or my quality of life. My quality of life is great, I have a great job, great pay, great company. My husband the same. I am truly so sorry that our President has some how "stolen" your quality of life. You seem to make it your life mission now to repeat the same things over and over again on the same site to the same people. Please don't @ me and regurgitate your same thing. I didn't vote for him, I wrote in, but my life isn't miserable because of the President, my family and I are doing great, well, with the exception of paying the same price we were for great insurance, for now shitty insurance. I miss my $25 co pays and $2500 deductible for family. It's now no copays, and insurance won't kick in until $6500 deductible per family member

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.66  author  JohnRussell  replied to  GaJenn78 @1.1.65    5 years ago
You seem to make it your life mission now to repeat the same things over and over again on the same site to the same people. Please don't @ me and regurgitate your same thing. I didn't vote for him, I wrote in, but my life isn't miserable because of the President, my family and I are doing great, well, with the exception of paying the same price we were for great insurance, for now shitty insurance. 

I presume your "quality of life" would be the same no matter who is president, so I don't really see your point. 

Since the president doesnt matter to or interest you, why not get rid of such a shitty one as we have now?  Having Pence in there for a year wont trouble you, nor will Biden or Warren for the next four years. 

The architect of President Trump's immigration policies, Stephen Miller, has been found to have been promoting white nationalist and white supremacist groups in some of his emails.  Should he resign? 

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.67  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.40    5 years ago
First you called it witness tampering . Now it's obstruction.  

Is it your posit that those charges are somehow mutually exclusive? 

You know that there can and WILL be more than one Article of Impeachment right? 

Americans think bribery sounds serious?

Don't you?

Well, we will just start calling it "bribery" then!

FINALLY, a meeting of the minds. 

This should be obvious, but criticizing a person on twitter is not a crime.  It's idiotic to believe criticism is a crime and shows how far impeachment has gone off the rails that the moonbat brigade is reduced to arguing that it is.

Intimidating employees and witnesses sure as hell is a crime. 

But AGAIN, it doesn't have to be a crime to be included as an article of Impeachment. 

But by all means, look up the federal statute on witness tampering and try to claim with a straight face that a critical tweet (which she learned of from person Adam Schiff)  satisfies those requirements.

I really wish that you and your fellow travelers will make up your fucking minds. Either you're gonna follow federal statute and honor subpoenas, or you can't cite federal statute for your arguments. PICK ONE. 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.1.68  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.66    5 years ago
Biden or Warren for the next four years

that, is not happening... LOL

the senate will not be playing the left's game and trump will be re-elected.

but feel free to dream on :)

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.1.69  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @1.1.56    5 years ago
Not even worthy of an attempt. 

nothing you say will change anything. the left has run out of credibility.

"trump 2020" get used to it now and it won't sting so much.

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.70  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @1.1.69    5 years ago
nothing you say will change anything.

You're desperate to believe that. 

the left has run out of credibility.

Since I am on the left, I deny that. Care to prove it? 

"trump 2020" get used to it now and it won't sting so much.

If that happens, how I feel about it will be the least of America's worries. 

cheers

OPA!

Citizen Kane-473667
Professor Participates
1.1.71  Citizen Kane-473667  replied to  Dulay @1.1.70    5 years ago
Since I am on the left, I deny that. Care to prove it? 

You are enticing people to post things about you that which you would then turn around and claim are Personal Attacks.  Everyone be smart; don't fall for it!

Outside of you personally, we could start with the Lefts prediction of the winner of the failed landslide 2016 election. Or how about their prediction of T-Rumps' Russian Collusion? How about their lack of any "damning evidence" in the transcript of the call in question? How about their defense of Sanctuary Cities providing hope and refuge for illegals while homeless Vets freeze and starve to death on the streets? How about their about-face on protecting the border? How about the Steele Dossier? Wanted to burn T-Rump at the stake for it until they found out it was actually a sHillary job! And that is just a few of the hypocritical or outright lies they have embraced/disseminated as facts,  This impeachment proceeding is a perfect example of the stupidity of the Left. If it continues, guess who will be hurt the most by it?  The Democrats!  Given the timeline this farce will have to take, it is the Democratic candidates that will suffer due to the requirement that they attend the hearings or be arrested as the primary season goes into full swing and elections take place before this ends. Pretty stupid so that won't help their credibility in the least either!

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.72  Dulay  replied to  Citizen Kane-473667 @1.1.71    5 years ago
And that is just a few of the hypocritical or outright lies they have embraced/disseminated as facts

Well hell CK, if that's the standard, Trump, the GOP and their go to media source lost their credibility long ago. 

Citizen Kane-473667
Professor Participates
1.1.73  Citizen Kane-473667  replied to  Dulay @1.1.72    5 years ago
Well hell CK, if that's the standard, Trump, the GOP and their go to media source lost their credibility long ago.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't trust ANY source of information here in the US. They ALL have their agendas and they ALL lie or distort the facts to promote their personal agendas.

lib50
Professor Silent
1.1.74  lib50  replied to  KDMichigan @1.1.55    5 years ago
Well I would suggest you quit perusing whiners and butthurts seeds if pictures trigger you.

You really ought to be telling this to Trump.  On one hand he and his sheeple say 'he has to hit back'.  Trump needs to get his feelings under control before he tweets himself into jail.  So, as usual, I'm saying STOP PROJECTING.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.1.75  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  bbl-1 @1.1.62    5 years ago

While I think the tat is ridiculous, I applaud the artist who did it.  Portrait tats are some of the hardest to do and make look realistic.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.1.77  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  It Is ME @1.1    5 years ago

This country was "NEVER GREAT" 

So MAGA is a lie then?  If the country was never great, how do you make it great again?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
1.1.78  Tacos!  replied to  KDMichigan @1.1.52    5 years ago

When they give you that "If I have to explain it . . . " baloney, it means they aren't going to explain it because they can't.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.1.79  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.42    5 years ago

Sometimes as they say "A picture is worth a thousand words."

It Is ME
Masters Guide
1.1.80  It Is ME  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.1.77    5 years ago
This country was "NEVER GREAT"  So MAGA is a lie then?  If the country was never great, how do you make it great again?

jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

"NEVER GREAT" is a Democrat code wording to say "Only they can make America Great.... .this time " ! jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Haven't you been paying attention to what "That" party has been saying ?

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.3  KDMichigan  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

I take it your talking about Adam Schiff. Shutting down questions to his witness that only talked about her feeling....It's freaking hilarious. Democrats didn't seem to care to much about Ambassador Stevens feelings when he was asking Hillary for more support.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.3.2  author  JohnRussell  replied to  KDMichigan @1.3    5 years ago

I would want to change the subject too if I had to play your hand in this impeachment thing. . 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.3.3  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @1.3.2    5 years ago

That you don't see the correlation is on you, not KD.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.3.4  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.3.3    5 years ago

What I see is that you Trumpsters are desperate to change the subject. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.3.5  KDMichigan  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.3.3    5 years ago
That you don't see the correlation is on you,

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.3.6  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  KDMichigan @1.3.5    5 years ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
1.3.7  KDMichigan  replied to  JohnRussell @1.3.4    5 years ago
What I see is that you Trumpsters

What is a Trumpster Jr? Anyone that doesn't believe in the Democrats bullshit impeachment hearing?

So tell us JR what testimony did she give that just proved to you Trump needs to be impeached?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.4  author  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @1    5 years ago

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

I am glad the right wingers are letting their guard down. This is progress. Soon we will get them to tell the truth. 

"Yes! I ordered the code red." 

Colonel-Jessup.png

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
3  Dean Moriarty    5 years ago

It’s not a big deal just turn off NBC check his Twitter and then go back to watching the ultra biased mainstream media again. It’s the walk around for those that can’t multitask. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    5 years ago
at the same moment she is testifying to the impeachment committee

Outrageous! At least do it during the bathroom break or snack time. Impeach!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @4    5 years ago

Pitiful. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
4.2  It Is ME  replied to  Tacos! @4    5 years ago
At least do it during the bathroom break or snack time.

He probably was.

He luvs Tweeting against Dinosaur "Political Establishment" same ol' shit. It gets them all a "Flutter" ! jrSmiley_29_smiley_image.gif

I like chasing birds to watch them "Flutter" fly too ! They "confusingly" dart all over the place. jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Even my 3 1/2 year old grandson finds it fun !jrSmiley_15_smiley_image.gif  

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
5  Just Jim NC TttH    5 years ago

Doesn't POTUS set foreign policy?

"Under the U.S. Constitution, it is the president of the United States who determines foreign policy. How can President Trump be “at odds with foreign policy” when he’s the one who determines it? 

President Trump may well have been altering foreign policy on Ukraine. It should be of no surprise that he wasn’t operating “business as usual,” since he ran on that platform and has executed it from day one . It’s clear that Kent and Taylor didn’t like or agree with Trump’s ideas, and believe they know what’s best. Trump rankled, contradicted and “embarrassed” them by operating outside the “regular” chain."

And it is glorious to watch him upset the apple cart.........jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

“Official foreign policy ,” as they called it, is not an independent unmovable-force object that exists outside the president ’s authority; it is what the president determines it to be. The diplomats must execute the president ’s wishes or resign from their posts if they feel they cannot bring themselves to do so. "

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
5.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @5    5 years ago
ow can President Trump be “at odds with foreign policy” when he’s the one who determines it?  100%. , She, and others in the State Department , seem to believe they control our foreign policy and Trump  follows their orders. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
7  Just Jim NC TttH    5 years ago

Ahhhh Marie Yovanovitch.............the Christine Blasey Ford of the impeachment movement. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8  author  JohnRussell    5 years ago

Some Republican idiot is reading media reports that Schiff would have the whistleblower testify. All these reports are from many weeks ago. 

The whistleblowers appearance is irrelevant, having been supplanted by more recent and pertinent witnesses. 

To the Republicans, they need to spend their time at the impeachment hearing talking about the whistleblower. It is bizarre and nothing but bamboozling. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @8    5 years ago

yovanovich is clearly irrelevant, yet she's testifying for some reason. 

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.1  Ender  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1    5 years ago

She testified that aid was not given until after the whistle blower come forward..

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8.1.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  Ender @8.1.1    5 years ago

She was fired months before any of that happened and had nothing to do with it. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.1.3  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1    5 years ago

How is she irrelevant to Trump's abuse of power?  Just today, he used his official form of communicating with the nation, his twitter account, to attack the woman. 

The ambassador was a roadblock, real or potential,  to the execution of the Trump-Giuliani scheme to dig up dirt on Biden and the DNC in Ukraine.  That is why she was removed. 

Don't overcomplicate things. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8.1.4  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1.3    5 years ago

what abuse of power?

Her testimony seems to consist of her feelings being hurt. 

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.5  Ender  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.2    5 years ago

How does that make what she said inaccurate?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.1.6  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.4    5 years ago

Sean, she is relevant.  Don't embarrass yourself. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8.1.7  Sean Treacy  replied to  Ender @8.1.5    5 years ago

Anyone in America with access to a newspaper can  testify to that. She has no first hand knowledge of it. 

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.8  Ender  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.7    5 years ago

She has knowledge of being attacked by the president and knowledge of meetings Giuliani was having with people in Ukraine. 

Odd that republicans don't mind a personal attorney, not a government employee, conducting a shadow foreign policy. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
8.1.9  It Is ME  replied to  Ender @8.1.8    5 years ago
Odd that republicans don't mind a personal attorney, not a government employee, conducting a shadow foreign policy. 

Odd...Others that Ran this country didn't mind either.

George Washington – sent emissaries overseas for negotiations without legislative approval.

John Adams - dispatched three US envoys to France in a fruitless attempt to avert what turned into a “Quasi War” (1798-1800).

James Polk - detailed a special emissary to Mexico to sign the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, which ended the war between the US and Mexico and recognized the Rio Grande as America’s southern border.

Franklin Roosevelt - an admirer of Colonel House, employed his own intimate friend and adviser, Harry Hopkins, in a very similar fashion. During World War II, in fact, Hopkins lived in the White House when not away on secret presidential missions outside of usual diplomatic channels. FDR’s reliance on Hopkins was a constant thorn in the side of Secretary of State Cordell Hull, who found himself routinely bypassed in favor of the “American Rasputin.”

Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger. Like FDR, rather than go through his Cabinet, Nixon preferred to run foreign affairs out of the White House. Thus it was Kissinger, not State Secretary William Rogers, who was sent flying off on that secret mission to Beijing.

Hillary Clinton -  called on the skills of her favorite political operative, Sidney Blumenthal quite a bit.

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.10  Ender  replied to  It Is ME @8.1.9    5 years ago

So now Giuliani is an envoy?

Funny, I didn't think he had any government position...

It Is ME
Masters Guide
8.1.11  It Is ME  replied to  Ender @8.1.10    5 years ago
So now Giuliani is an envoy?

Sounds like it's so.

"Funny, I didn't think he had any government position..."

It Doesn't take having a position to be one. 

envoy
NOUN
1. a messenger or representative

emissary
[ˈeməˌserē]

NOUN
1. a person sent on a special mission, usually as a diplomatic representative.

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.13  Ender  replied to  It Is ME @8.1.11    5 years ago

So giuliani is trump's official mouthpiece. Good to know.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
8.1.14  It Is ME  replied to  Ender @8.1.13    5 years ago
So giuliani is trump's official mouthpiece.

Got me....do you know ?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
8.1.15  It Is ME  replied to    5 years ago
Do you see any danger in having someone work outside the constraints of the State Department, our intelligence agencies, our military, or our Congress

Can't be any more dangerous than what the State Department, Intelligence agencies and Congress has done for Decades !

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.16  Ender  replied to  It Is ME @8.1.14    5 years ago

If he is an envoy of trump, he would be.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
8.1.17  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to    5 years ago

Maybe not the CURRENT POTUS at the time but......................

It Is ME
Masters Guide
8.1.18  It Is ME  replied to  Ender @8.1.16    5 years ago
If he is an envoy of trump, he would be.

Or just an information gatherer (Researcher). jrSmiley_87_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
8.1.19  It Is ME  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @8.1.17    5 years ago

Rogue Meeting ! jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

It Is ME
Masters Guide
8.1.21  It Is ME  replied to    5 years ago

Those (2) Two agencies and Congress have caused millions of people to die because of their...….Diplomacy !

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.23  Ender  replied to  It Is ME @8.1.18    5 years ago

Sure...Rudy was gathering info...

Notice he is no longer around.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
8.1.24  It Is ME  replied to  Ender @8.1.23    5 years ago

He's around. The Media just decided to get back to their "Bread and Butter" reporting (Democrats are Great jrSmiley_18_smiley_image.gif ). 

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.26  Ender  replied to  It Is ME @8.1.24    5 years ago

Imo they put a muzzle on him because his was hurting their narrative.

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.27  Ender  replied to    5 years ago

Some think the office is above the law.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
8.1.28  It Is ME  replied to    5 years ago
As you failed to respond to the content of the original post,

I sure did respond.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
8.1.29  It Is ME  replied to  Ender @8.1.26    5 years ago
Imo they put a muzzle on him because his was hurting their narrative.

He was tweeting on Nov. 6th of this year, about investigating in Ukraine and the 2016 election, and what he had so far.

He's still around. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
8.1.32  It Is ME  replied to    5 years ago

I like "Mustard" ! jrSmiley_25_smiley_image.gif

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8.1.33  Sean Treacy  replied to  Ender @8.1.27    5 years ago
me think the office is above the law.

Yes, like those who think it's okay for a President to perjure himself in office. Clinton literally committed a felony in office and Democrats didn't care, now they are trying to impeach a President based on what a

focus group tells them sounds best. 

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.34  Ender  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.33    5 years ago

And now people are starting to look at trumps written deposition to the Mueller investigation.

Clinton was not impeached because no one cared about him lying about getting a fucking blowjob.

Sad that you think trump can do no wrong when he cannot tell the truth about anything.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8.1.35  Sean Treacy  replied to  Ender @8.1.34    5 years ago
and now people are starting to look at trumps written deposition to the Mueller investigation

And now?  Now?  How many months did Mueller's democrats spend desperately trying to find a crime to claim Trump committed? 

CLinton was not impeached because no one cared

Clinton was impeached. 

He committed a felony. There's no exception that allows someone to lie to a grand jury  about blow jobs or because "no one cares."

Do you know how ridiculous it is to jump from complaining that Republicans think Trump is above the law to justifying a Democratic   President committing a felony "because no one cares"? 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8.1.36  Raven Wing  replied to  Ender @8.1.23    5 years ago

It does seem that Rudy has been sent to his room and the focus is now on his associates. Rudy has a way of letting his mouth overload his butt in a way that can be detrimental to Trump's lies, denials, false accusations of others and blaming his scapegoats.

So either Trump has shoved him to a corner to be ignored, or Rudy is fearful of his own day in court.

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.37  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.7    5 years ago
She has no first hand knowledge of it. 

She sure as fuck has first hand knowledge of the beginning of this whole fiasco. 

She sure as fuck has first hand knowledge of the history and value of the US foreign policy toward Ukraine. 

She sure as fuck has first hand knowledge of how foreign service is supposed to work.

She sure as fuck has first hand knowledge about the effects on an American from the Giuliani/Trump campaign in Ukraine. 

She sure as fuck has one thing that Trump will never have, HONOR. 

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.38  Ender  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.35    5 years ago

What is ridiculous is complaining about him lying about a blowjob and acting like it was the crime of the century all the while excusing everything trump does.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
8.1.39  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @8.1.37    5 years ago
She sure as fuck has first hand knowledge of the beginning of this whole fiasco. 

She sure as fuck has first hand knowledge of the history and value of the US foreign policy toward Ukraine. 

She sure as fuck has first hand knowledge of how foreign service is supposed to work.

She sure as fuck has first hand knowledge about the effects on an American from the Giuliani/Trump campaign in Ukraine. 

and she sure as fuk had her feelings hurt... LOL

but guess what. none of that matters even a little bit.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
8.1.40  al Jizzerror  replied to  Ender @8.1.38    5 years ago
lying about a blowjob

That had a gigantic impact on national security according to no one.

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.41  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @8.1.39    5 years ago

but guess what. none of that matters even a little bit.

cheers

Yes, I know that the only one whose feelings matter in your world is Trump's. He got triggered this morning and committed another crime. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8.1.42  Sean Treacy  replied to  Dulay @8.1.37    5 years ago
sure as fuck has first hand knowledge of the history and value of the US foreign policy toward Ukraine.

She's mad she was fired. She has no evidence of a crime and admitted it.

She was their for optics. Or don't you understand that yet?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8.1.43  Sean Treacy  replied to  Dulay @8.1.41    5 years ago
 crime.

There's another word whose definition you don't know.  Really stacking those up. 

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
8.1.44  al Jizzerror  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @8.1.39    5 years ago

That happens frequently to The Donald.

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.45  Ender  replied to  Dulay @8.1.41    5 years ago

That is all of their new talking point. It is all feelings...all feelings...

It would be comical if it wasn't so sad. trump says jump and they immediately start jumping up and down.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
8.1.46  Sean Treacy  replied to  Ender @8.1.38    5 years ago

ous is complaining about him lying about a blowjob and acting like it was the crime of the century all the while excusing everything trump does.

So now you resort to strawmen. Sad.

But given your continued hypocrisy on believing Presidents are above the law, I can see why you'd need to resort to that.

Keep on arguing that while Democratic Presidents are above the law,  Trump must be impeached.....

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.47  Ender  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.46    5 years ago

Wow. Trying to turn what you think back on me won't work. Show me where I said a president is above the law? Oh that's right, I didn't.

So know you are making things up.

The only strawman is the pathetic, garbled, disjointed so called defence of trump.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
8.1.48  KDMichigan  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.46    5 years ago
But given your continued hypocrisy on believing Presidents are above the law, I can see why you'd need to resort to that.

It is Hillaryious isn't it.

You can tell even the left wing know the proceeding are a sham. their arguments are weak. 

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
8.1.49  al Jizzerror  replied to  Ender @8.1.45    5 years ago

It hilarious!

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.50  Ender  replied to  al Jizzerror @8.1.49    5 years ago

Haha    Yep

All the while he thinks they are useful idiots.

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.51  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.42    5 years ago
She's mad she was fired.

As well she should be since she was humiliated and disrespected by the POS Trump and his spawn. 

She has no evidence of a crime and admitted it.

What Trump did to her IS evidence of a crime. Oh and BTFW, no crime need occur for the Congress to Impeach Trump. 

She was their for optics.

Pretty fucking good optics. 

Or don't you understand that yet?

I would never compare the quality of my understanding to yours. /s

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.52  Dulay  replied to  Ender @8.1.45    5 years ago

Well Mr. Castor has made it as much. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.53  Dulay  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.43    5 years ago

Oh look, here's Sean again with a personal attack but no relevant contribution. Well done. 

lib50
Professor Silent
8.1.54  lib50  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @8.1.39    5 years ago

She sure as fuck was the recipient of witness intimidation on live tv for all of us to see,  maybe get Trump's feelings under control so he stops committing crimes in real time.

Also hearsay was the word of the day in Clinton impeachment hearings, so enough of that whinig crap.  If the ambassador was such a nothing burger, Trump should have shut his yap and stopped smearing her even after she was gone.  The depths Trumpettes will go to do defend felonies hasn't been reached yet.  Remember when the gop was the party of law and order, national security and the military?  

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
8.1.55  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  lib50 @8.1.54    5 years ago
She sure as fuck was the recipient of witness intimidation on live tv.

what part of trumps did tweets threaten her?

no threat = no intimidation.

her feelings getting hurt is not intimidation

she is part of the lefts political bs on live tv.

if the left can sling bs and attack trump on live tv? trump can attack back on twitter

free speech is a bitch like that.

are you not entertained?

I am :)

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.56  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @8.1.55    5 years ago

I note that you didn't even try to refute that Ambassador Yovanovitch was indeed intimidated by Trump. It's good to know your limitations.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
8.1.57  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @8.1.56    5 years ago
I note that you didn't even try to refute that Ambassador Yovanovitch was indeed intimidated by Trump.

first ya have to show me what part of trumps tweet threatened her in any way. did he say he was gonna sick the IRS on her or what?

show me the "threat"  / take your time

feelings being hurt does not count.

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.58  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @8.1.57    5 years ago
feelings being hurt does not count.

Felling intimidated does count. 

Yovanovitch was asked what the effect of Trump's tweet was and she stated that it was intimidating. That's the only test. 

Citizen Kane-473667
Professor Participates
8.1.59  Citizen Kane-473667  replied to  lib50 @8.1.54    5 years ago
She sure as fuck was the recipient of witness intimidation on live tv for all of us to see

Really?  I never saw T-Rump in the room. When did that happen?  Also, didn't the tweets take place while she was testifying and she admitted to being unaware of them?  How is that "intimidating" her or even "witness tampering"? Her ass got fired as ambassador and now she has a chance at 15 minutes of fame attacking the person who fired her from that position.  That is all her testimony amounts to...sour grapes!

Citizen Kane-473667
Professor Participates
8.1.60  Citizen Kane-473667  replied to  Dulay @8.1.58    5 years ago
Yovanovitch was asked what the effect of Trump's tweet was and she stated that it was intimidating.

Once again it happened while she was testifying and had no knowledge of it until she was informed of it during questioning. If she felt intimidated by it, them the person reading her the tweet is the one who avtually caused her to feel intimidation. That person is now guilty of intimidating a witness just like if I told you that if you testify in court that you will be killed by so-and-so, I am guilty of intimidating a witness even though I am not the one threatening to kill them personally. Schiff better watch his Schiff Show. It's getting ready to bite him in his Schiff-er.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.1.61  author  JohnRussell  replied to  Citizen Kane-473667 @8.1.59    5 years ago

Rudy Giuliani ran a smear campaign against the ambassador. 

Giuliani was working against U.S. policy in Ukraine, Yovanovitch says

Yovanovitch described the extent to which the shadow campaign being pushed by Giuliani and others ran counter to U.S. policy toward the besieged eastern European country.

She said she told Deputy Secretary of State John Sullivan that it was a “dangerous precedent” that “private interests and people who don’t like a particular American ambassador could combine to, you know, find somebody who was more suitable for their interests.”

At one point, she said Ukraine’s interior minister told her that two of Giuliani’s indicted associates, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, wanted her removed from her post because they wanted to “have business dealings in Ukraine.”

Rudy the influencer

If it wasn’t already clear that Giuliani has the ear of the president, Yovanovitch’s testimony should remove all doubt.

When asked if anyone at the State Department tried to push back on Giuliani’s campaign against her and his shadow diplomacy efforts, which were inconsistent with U.S. policy toward Ukraine, Yovanovitch replied: “I don’t think they felt they could.”

What the hell was Rudy Giuliani doing in Ukraine trying to undermine the U.S. ambassador to that country? 

This idea that Trump can fire anyone he wants needs to be supported by reasons, or else he will be seen as the crook he is. 

lib50
Professor Silent
8.1.62  lib50  replied to  Citizen Kane-473667 @8.1.60    5 years ago

That is so asinine I can't believe conservatives are trying to use is as a defense.  Blaming Schiff for Trump's personal attack on the ambassador.  The tweet itself was intimidation.  When she heard about it has no bearing. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.1.63  bugsy  replied to  Citizen Kane-473667 @8.1.60    5 years ago
That person is now guilty of intimidating a witness just like if I told you that if you testify in court that you will be killed by so-and-so, I am guilty of intimidating a witness even though I am not the one threatening to kill them personally

Exactly. Schiff intimidated the Ambassador by reading Trump's tweet out loud during the hearings. If he had not done that, she probably would not have known about them until after the hearing was over.

In addition, she already testified in private, so what we heard yesterday was pretty much a rehashing of that hearing...except for the great Rep that outed her for not taking action against possible corruption coming from the Vice President's office. This from an Ambassador that preached anti collusion during her tenure.

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.64  Dulay  replied to  Citizen Kane-473667 @8.1.60    5 years ago
If she felt intimidated by it, them the person reading her the tweet is the one who avtually caused her to feel intimidation.

Again, she said it was intimidating, which doesn't pertain to her exclusively. You should go listen to the question from Schiff that she was replying to. Perhaps that will help you get it. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8.1.65  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Sean Treacy @8.1.43    5 years ago

This from someone who uses "their" instead of "there".

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
8.1.67  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  XDm9mm @8.1.66    5 years ago
in error.
"She was their for optics."

How is Paula in error for pointing out the misused "their" instead of "there"?

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.1.69  bugsy  replied to  bugsy @8.1.63    5 years ago
anti collusion

meant "anti corruption"

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.70  Dulay  replied to  XDm9mm @8.1.66    5 years ago

Paula wasn't citing the 'there' in Sean's 'apparent attempt at a put down', she was citing the 'their' in Sean's 8.1.42  comment. 

Hope that clears things up on word usage. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
8.1.71  Raven Wing  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @8.1.67    5 years ago
How is Paula in error for pointing out the misused "their" instead of "there"?

Seems one lacking in proper grammar trying to protect another equally lacking in proper grammar and trying to make the one who corrected their error the ignorant one. jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

Yep....true Trump supporters.

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.74  Ender  replied to  Kathleen @8.1.72    5 years ago

True yet what is worse, lying about a BJ or covert foreign actions to diminish a political opponent.

Lying about a BJ had no impact on national security.

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.77  Ender  replied to    5 years ago

And trump paid off a pornstar.

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.81  Ender  replied to  Release The Kraken @8.1.78    5 years ago

You do like to peddle in conspiracy huh...

Sinclair, a Camden, South Carolina, native, has admitted to a background that includes multiple convictions, including for forgery, fraud and larceny. He and his life of crime came to national prominence at a National Press Club news conference in 2008, when Sinclair alleged that Obama, when he was an Illinois state senator, smoked crack cocaine and engaged in gay sex with him on two occasions in 1999.

In February 2008, Sinclair failed a lie detector test relating to questions about his alleged relationship with Obama, though he insists to this day that the story is true. When asked about the book last week, however, Sinclair would not comment.

Link

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.84  Ender  replied to  Release The Kraken @8.1.82    5 years ago

In your library?

*****Whining and cheesy***** Those who have read the author's blog are already quite familiar with the contents of this book. It should be clear to any reader capable of critical thinking that Sinclair presents absolutely no credible evidence for his various melodramatic claims--and usually no evidence at all. Although Sinclair devotes a portion of the book to his early years as a criminal, he declines to take responsibility for the charges of felonious theft, fraud, or deceit that have repeatedly put him on the wrong side of the law right up through the present day. Indeed, according to Sinclair, almost every failing or failure of his is someone else's fault. Now that Sinclair's book has finally been self-published, after six months' delay punctuated by excuses and broken promises, I consider it just another one of his cons. Let the buyer beware.

PARANOID FANTASY, FAR FROM "THE TRUTH" I have read excerpts from this libelous screed in which the writing rarely rises to the level of amateur. Sinclair's lurid tale of his supposed brief encounters with the now-president occupies only a small fraction of the book. The rest is free-form paranoia, as Sinclair grandiosely blames prominent people and institutions for persecuting him and causing his story to be ignored for over a year. Readers in search of either sleazy fiction masquerading as nonfiction or a glimpse into the mind of a whining, manipulative sociopath would be wise to skip these ravings of a career criminal (currently wanted on a felony charge in Colorado) and keep looking. This book fails to satisfy on any level.

Link

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
8.1.85  bbl-1  replied to  Kathleen @8.1.72    5 years ago

All men lie about sex.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8.1.86  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  bbl-1 @8.1.85    5 years ago

"Of course men lie about sex.  They lie during sex." (Jerry Seinfeld)

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
8.1.87  al Jizzerror  replied to  Citizen Kane-473667 @8.1.59    5 years ago
I never saw T-Rump in the room. When did that happen?

Communicating a threat is a crime.

Some threats are made over the phone.  Trump said "Some things are going to happen to her" in his perfect call.

Trump's most recent "intimidation" was communicated over the Internet.  His tweet provides a written record.  She was testifying so it's witness intimidation (obstruction of justice).  Ask Roger Stone about that.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
8.1.88  al Jizzerror  replied to  bbl-1 @8.1.85    5 years ago
All men lie about sex.

That's a slight over generalization.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8.1.89  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  al Jizzerror @8.1.88    5 years ago

Considering how many lies Trump has told, if he were Pinocchio, his nose would be long enough for people from Europe to walk here using it.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
8.1.90  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @8.1.58    5 years ago
Felling intimidated does count.

not a chance... LOL

but you have fun with that.

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.91  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @8.1.90    5 years ago
not a chance... LOL
but you have fun with that.

What lead you to that unfounded conclusion? 

Is your posit that there is no such crime as intimidation or terrorism?

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
8.1.92  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @8.1.91    5 years ago

unless trump threatened her there is no intimidation.

if her feelings got hurt that is not a crime or terrorism either.

that said, it's not my job to teach you the law.... so just sit back and watch trump not get removed from office.  it will be good fun for everyone :)

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.93  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @8.1.92    5 years ago

False. 

if her feelings got hurt that is not a crime or terrorism either.

Why obfuscate? 

that said, it's not my job to teach you the law.

That's good because there is nothing you can teach me about the law. 

... so just sit back and watch trump not get removed from office.

Do you think that he will implode first? 

it will be good fun for everyone

The 'fun' hasn't started yet. 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
8.1.94  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @8.1.93    5 years ago
False.

wrong again,

dont represent yourself in court until you figure out the difference between an actual threat and simple butt-hurt

The 'fun' hasn't started yet.

that part is true enough,

when the IG report comes out there will be 500 pages of fun that will fill buckets.

obamas admin is in deep shit.

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.95  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @8.1.94    5 years ago
wrong again,

Nope. You should go review the question she was asked. 

dont represent yourself in court until you figure out the difference between an actual threat and simple butt-hurt

I've already represented myself and others in court, including Federal court. Never lost a ruling. 

that part is true enough,
when the IG report comes out there will be 500 pages of fun that will fill buckets.
obamas admin is in deep shit.

Please name the officials that leaked that information to you. You're against leakers right? /s

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
8.1.96  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @8.1.95    5 years ago
Nope. You should go review the question she was asked. 

the question she was asked does not change the fact that trump did not threaten her.

unless trump actualy threatened her.  her feelings/butthurt do not matter.

as for the rest of your post? im a busy person, bring yourself up to date.

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.97  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @8.1.96    5 years ago
the question she was asked does not change the fact that trump did not threaten her.

Actually, it does. I stated that your following comment was false:

The question, which you seem to think is irrelevant, wasn't about whether SHE felt intimidated. THAT is why I suggested that you review it. The question Yovanovitch was asked addressed the intimidation of OTHER witnesses. So I say AGAIN, your statement is WRONG.

unless trump actualy threatened her.  her feelings/butthurt do not matter.

Again, your statement is FALSE. Yovanovitch was NOT asked about whether she felt intimidated by Trump's tweet. In fact, it looks like the GOP Congressman didn't give a shit about whether Yovanovitch felt intimidated by Trump's tweet because not one of the asked her about it either. 

as for the rest of your post? im a busy person, bring yourself up to date.

So you just pulled it out of your nether regions. Got ya.  

It Is ME
Masters Guide
8.1.98  It Is ME  replied to  Dulay @8.1.97    5 years ago
The question Yovanovitch was asked addressed the intimidation of OTHER witnesses.

And the Dems got the "Conjecture" answer they were really looking for from Yovanovitch…..YES !

That's all the Democrats on this Committee have been looking for all this time......"Conjecture" and "Innuendo's" !

Not "ONE" witness the Democrats have allowed, has said any "Law" actually was Broken. "They" all have just "FELT", or my Fav. of all time was.....'They were CONCERNED " !! jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

" In fact, it looks like the GOP Congressman didn't give a shit about whether Yovanovitch felt intimidated"

ME either !

She's a "Big Girl" in the "Big World of Politics" !

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
8.1.99  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @8.1.97    5 years ago
Actually, it does.

not a chance.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
8.1.100  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @8.1.97    5 years ago
Actually, it does. I stated that your following comment was false:

that does not make you right... LOL and I dont care if ya believe me... LOL     

tell ya what, wake me up when trump is charged with intimidation in a "legal court"     the dems house circus does not count for a hill of beans.

So you just pulled it out of your nether regions. Got ya.  
I gave ya a link, google is your friend. but please ignore that also. id rather you continue to think nothing is happening

it is more fun this way :)

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.101  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @8.1.100    5 years ago
that does not make you right... LOL

It's not about ME being right, it's about what actually happened. 

and I dont care if ya believe me... LOL 

It's not about believing you, it's about believing the facts, as they actually occurred. You know there's a video of the hearing right? 

tell ya what, wake me up when trump is charged with intimidation in a "legal court"     the dems house circus does not count for a hill of beans.

Whether an Article of Impeachment includes intimidation of witnesses is more relevant to this discussion.

I gave ya a link, google is your friend. but please ignore that also. id rather you continue to think nothing is happening 

I didn't ignore it. I saw that the first article in the link cited an unnamed GOP Congressman opining on the IG report. Is THAT where you got your inside information [pun intended]? 

Ender
Professor Principal
8.1.102  Ender  replied to  Dulay @8.1.101    5 years ago

The weird thing is, now in the hearings the republicans are admitting they wanted the Biden's investigated, just calling it corruption.

Funny the things they once denied they are starting to admit to.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
8.1.103  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @8.1.101    5 years ago
It's not about ME being right,

if ya say so I say run with that.

wake me up when trump is removed from office for "intimidation k?

for now, you have now officially bored me.

ciao :)

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.104  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @8.1.103    5 years ago
for now, you have now officially bored me.

Substance and facts have that effect on some. 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
8.1.105  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @8.1.104    5 years ago

Substance and facts have that effect on some. 

perhaps try some real substance with reap facts and ya won't put me to sleep/
feelings don't matter without an actual threat.
had trump actually threatened her in any way THAT would be an impeachable offense.
so, like I said, wake me when trump is removed from office for intimidation. but don't hold your breath until then.

Dulay
Professor Expert
8.1.106  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @8.1.105    5 years ago
perhaps try some real substance with reap facts and ya won't put me to sleep/
Sleep away, I care not. 
feelings don't matter without an actual threat.
Utter bullshit. Intimidation and terrorism are a crime for a reason. 
had trump actually threatened her in any way THAT would be an impeachable offense.
You obviously are incapable of understand the concept of intimidation. I can't help you. 
so, like I said, wake me when trump is removed from office for intimidation. but don't hold your breath until then.
Sleep away, I could not care less. 

Ender
Professor Principal
8.2  Ender  replied to  JohnRussell @8    5 years ago

One actually tried to say that Giuliani meeting with an oligarch did not matter because the oligarch did not end up in the Ukraine government. 

Ender
Professor Principal
10  Ender    5 years ago

Tacos!
Professor Guide
11  Tacos!    5 years ago
This fool should be made to resign today !

Before completed inquiry, impeachment vote, or Senate trial? Alrighty then!

devangelical
Professor Principal
12  devangelical    5 years ago

4a0af05ce766d676e8d063535007c54bdafcc0f243bc0f4b5792404632bdb402.jpg?w=800&h

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
12.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  devangelical @12    5 years ago

Best meme EVER! jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
13  bbl-1    5 years ago

Yeah, Trump tweets and intimidates.  The man born with everything handed to him on a silver platter has never had to stand as a man.

Trump has always been guilty.  Ask the drywall hangers, cement masons, steel workers, casino employees, investors---or anyone who ever did honest meaningful work for the Trump family.

Sure, Javelins and dirt on anyone or anything that stands in his way----is not the real issue here. 

Pelosi is right.  "With Trump, all roads lead to Putin."  I suspect these investigations are going to uncover things that must be uncovered for the sake of American democracy and the World's democracy.  Follow the money.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
15  The Magic 8 Ball    5 years ago

the left has been attacking trump relentlessly for over 3 yrs now but when he attacks back? they get butt-hurt.

doing the same thing over and over but expecting differing results?

I pray to god they never stop :)

lib50
Professor Silent
15.1  lib50  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @15    5 years ago

Hey, if you all like seeing Trump commit felonies on live tv, that works for me too.  Get it all out now.  Bribery, extortion, abuse of power, obstruction of justice and witness intimidation.  Did I leave anything out?  Sounds like impeachable offenses.

bugsy
Professor Participates
15.1.1  bugsy  replied to  lib50 @15.1    5 years ago
Bribery, extortion, abuse of power, obstruction of justice and witness intimidation

None of which has been proven. What I see, however, is you hit all of the talking points and focus group ideas. The one that was agreed on by the focus group is "bribery". Maybe you can limit your bs to just that term.

It won't make a difference anyhoo.

Dulay
Professor Expert
15.1.2  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @15.1.1    5 years ago
The one that was agreed on by the focus group is "bribery". 

Yet the Judiciary Committee can write as many Articles of Impeachment that they see fit. Try to keep up. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
15.1.3  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @15.1.2    5 years ago

Awwwww..look who has to swoop in to save his friend.

I really don't care how many articles the Judiciary can put up. My last sentence summed it up nicely. Let me help you with it again..

"It won't make a difference anyhoo."

bugsy
Professor Participates
15.1.5  bugsy  replied to  XDm9mm @15.1.4    5 years ago

I swear most libs are constantly on the wrong side of what is correct.....every single time.

Dulay
Professor Expert
15.1.7  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @15.1.3    5 years ago

Well you could always have let 8 ball speak for himself. 

I really don't care how many articles the Judiciary can put up.

I'm well aware that facts don't matter to you. 

My last sentence summed it up nicely. Let me help you with it again..
"It won't make a difference anyhoo."

Keep repeating that mantra if it helps you sleep at night. 

Ender
Professor Principal
15.1.8  Ender  replied to  bugsy @15.1.5    5 years ago

So I guess the new testimony from the guy that heard the conversation between trump and Sondland is nothing too.

I swear most cons will turn a blind eye to anything trump does.

Dulay
Professor Expert
15.1.9  Dulay  replied to  bugsy @15.1.5    5 years ago
I swear most libs are constantly on the wrong side of what is correct.....every single time.

Since you swore, can you cite what you claim I said that wasn't correct? 

Dulay
Professor Expert
15.1.10  Dulay  replied to  XDm9mm @15.1.4    5 years ago
Yes they most certainly can.  

Maybe bugsy will believe you. 

And they can see those very same "Articles of Impeachment" used as shit paper or land fill

First the House will vote and put them in the Congressional record as Impeachment of Donald J. Trump. 

making the assumption that the House of Representatives even impeaches President Trump and it hits the wall in the Senate.

Judging from Trump's reaction to the first week of open hearings, I can't wait to see and read his reaction to the next couple of weeks and the Senate trial. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
15.1.11  bugsy  replied to  Ender @15.1.8    5 years ago
So I guess the new testimony from the guy that heard the conversation between trump and Sondland is nothing too.

Let's talk about that.

Sondland testified in the closed hearing that he did not ever speak to the White House about the Bidens or Burisma, so, who is lying? The ambassador or the guy who overheard a voice he thinks was Trump on a phone's headset, not speaker.

bugsy
Professor Participates
15.1.12  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @15.1.9    5 years ago
can you cite what you claim I said that wasn't correct? 

Sure...

"every post you ever made".

bugsy
Professor Participates
15.1.13  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @15.1.10    5 years ago

My opinion is Democrats will hit yet other walls next week with open hearings. Pelosi is no fool. She is going to end this farce before it is too late. She knows, maybe from the same focus groups that laid out what dems should call the fake charges, that the American people are not up to an impeachment.

That way her minions that are in purple states can go back to their rabids and say "well, we tried". That is what they campaigned on.

bugsy
Professor Participates
15.1.14  bugsy  replied to  Dulay @15.1.7    5 years ago

touche'

Ender
Professor Principal
15.1.15  Ender  replied to  bugsy @15.1.11    5 years ago

Now it is a headset? Never heard that one...

Sondland also changed his testimony.

Sondland’s latest testimony – stated in a three-page declaration to the House committees leading the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump – represents an update to the testimony he gave in October and contains significant new details. That includes a fuller accounting of the role he played in personally telling the Ukrainians they needed to cooperate with the demands of Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, if they wanted the aid money.

bugsy
Professor Participates
15.1.17  bugsy  replied to  Ender @15.1.15    5 years ago
Now it is a headset?

I heard somewhere, can't remember, that Sondland's phone was against his ear when the alleged conversation with Trump happened.

Even if the person on the other side was talking loudly, it can be difficult to tell who it is.

bugsy
Professor Participates
15.1.18  bugsy  replied to  XDm9mm @15.1.16    5 years ago
That's supposing that the House actually impeaches President Trump.

I'm thinking it will be a censure, nothing more. That way, everybody can be happy. Republicans can say they stopped the impeachment, democrats can say they punished the President.

bugsy
Professor Participates
15.1.19  bugsy  replied to  XDm9mm @15.1.16    5 years ago
Or, things 'testified' to have been what the witness thinks or believes happened, in other words opinions.

Don't forget about the "how do you feel about that" angle.

Ender
Professor Principal
15.1.20  Ender  replied to  bugsy @15.1.17    5 years ago

You never heard someone on a phone that talks loud and you can hear them? I have.

trump is never quiet.

Ender
Professor Principal
15.1.22  Ender  replied to  XDm9mm @15.1.21    5 years ago

Not all restaurants are loud. I am sure these people were not at a greasy spoon.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
15.1.25  Raven Wing  replied to  bugsy @15.1.3    5 years ago

Pot - Kettle.

Ender
Professor Principal
15.1.27  Ender  replied to  XDm9mm @15.1.24    5 years ago

Ha. Hate to admit it but I have been in a McDonald's that was quieter than some places.

I guess I just see them (well most of them think they are better than us peons) as not sitting with the rest of the folk. Usually off by themselves in a quiet corner or something.

bugsy
Professor Participates
15.1.31  bugsy  replied to  Ender @15.1.20    5 years ago
You never heard someone on a phone that talks loud and you can hear them?

Sure, but it doesn't mean the voice on the other end is distinguishable.

bugsy
Professor Participates
15.1.32  bugsy  replied to  Raven Wing @15.1.25    5 years ago
Pot - Kettle.

Hello, late to the party. See 5.1.14

Ender
Professor Principal
15.1.33  Ender  replied to  XDm9mm @15.1.29    5 years ago

Difference is I have never been to Kiev and don't know how their restaurants are.

Definitely not DC.

I know in Japan it is considered rude to be loud.

bugsy
Professor Participates
15.1.36  bugsy  replied to  Ender @15.1.33    5 years ago
I know in Japan it is considered rude to be loud.

In many, yes, but if you go to a Shakey's pizza in Yokohama on a Friday night, the college kids there seem to have forgotten that rule.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
15.1.37  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  Dulay @15.1.7    5 years ago

until someone shows me a "threat" used to "intimidate" her the conversation is over.

show me the "threat or go fish - take your time.

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
15.1.38  KDMichigan  replied to  Raven Wing @15.1.25    5 years ago
Pot - Kettle.

Moe - Curly

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
15.1.39  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Ender @15.1.27    5 years ago

Try going to McD's when a kid's birthday party is held there.  The noise level rattles the glass.

Dulay
Professor Expert
15.1.40  Dulay  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @15.1.37    5 years ago
until someone shows me a "threat" used to "intimidate" her the conversation is over. show me the "threat or go fish - take your time.

Why do you suddenly insist that I show you a threat?

YOU started this thread supporting Trump attacking back.

The seed is about Trump attacking the Ambassador. 

I didn't say a fucking thing about intimidation or threats in this thread and until now, neither have you. 

Your posit seems to be that since Trump had been attacked for 3 years, he should get a pass for his attack against Yovanovitch. It's a bullshit posit for too many reasons to list. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
16  TᵢG    5 years ago

Nothing like having the president of the USA, who represents our nation globally, tweeting away like a pissed off teenager.    Trump never has and never will grasp the concept of 'presidential behavior' or even basic dignity and respect for the office.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
16.1  Raven Wing  replied to  TᵢG @16    5 years ago

Totally agree. Trump, by his own words and actions, doesn't even grasp the concept of basic dignity and respect as a human being.

He has had endless excuses made for his behavior of a lustful molester, an adulterer, a liar, a cheater if his creditors, and disrespect of other human beings. 

Thus, how could anyone with even a modicum of intelligence think he had even an inkling of how a President of our country should act?

He has no respect for our country, its people, or anyone other than himself. And for those who choose to support him it says a lot about them and their own lack of credibility as well.

Ender
Professor Principal
16.1.1  Ender  replied to  Raven Wing @16.1    5 years ago
And for those who choose to support him it says a lot about them and their own lack of credibility as well

So true.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
16.1.3  Raven Wing  replied to  Ender @16.1.1    5 years ago

It seems that Trump is now having a medical checkup. I gather that the results will include some serious psychological malady caused by all the proceedings with the Impeachment that are not painting a gold plated opinion of him. 

Poor thing, it's tough having to deal with all the witness who are negating Trumps lies, and revealing is acts against our government, and the American people.

Professor Guide
16.1.4  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Raven Wing @16.1.3    5 years ago

I'll settle for a malady that makes him mute for the next year or so.

Ender
Professor Principal
16.1.5  Ender  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @16.1.4    5 years ago

Wasn't it syphilis that brought down Capone.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
16.1.6  al Jizzerror  replied to  Raven Wing @16.1.3    5 years ago
It seems that Trump is now having a medical checkup.

Trump found a new doctor, Dr Tommy Flanagan, who will say he's in perfect health.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
16.1.7  Raven Wing  replied to  al Jizzerror @16.1.6    5 years ago

Why not? Money talks, and there are always lots of ears ready and willing to listen.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
16.1.8  Raven Wing  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom @16.1.4    5 years ago
I'll settle for a malady that makes him mute for the next year or so

That would be great. However, can you imagine the bazillion tweets that would fill the airwaves in place of his being able to talk. jrSmiley_30_smiley_image.gif jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
16.1.9  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Ender @16.1.5    5 years ago

Yep.  His brain turned to Swiss cheese at the end.

Professor Guide
16.1.10  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Raven Wing @16.1.8    5 years ago
However, can you imagine the bazillion tweets that would fill the airwaves in place of his being able to talk

Good point!  A pox upon me for completely disregarding his favorite method of communication.  

Ender
Professor Principal
16.2  Ender  replied to  TᵢG @16    5 years ago

Getting on a national stage and calling people names like he is in grade school is an embarrassment.

Yet some cheer him on.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
16.2.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Ender @16.2    5 years ago

My fav sheeple cheer was at the rally where he wanted to build a wall around CO, confusing NM with Mexico.

Ender
Professor Principal
16.2.2  Ender  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @16.2.1    5 years ago

Amazes me that people can stand to listen to him for an hour and a half. Much less cheer for him like a rockstar.

His voice grates on my nerves and I usually can't last five minutes.

bugsy
Professor Participates
16.2.3  bugsy  replied to  Ender @16.2.2    5 years ago
Amazes me that people can stand to listen to him for an hour and a half

Others had the same reasoning with Obama. Nothing but opinions. You don't have to love they guy, but you can love the good things he is doing for this country.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
16.2.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Ender @16.2.2    5 years ago

I can't do more than 30 seconds.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
16.2.5  MrFrost  replied to  bugsy @16.2.3    5 years ago
Others had the same reasoning with Obama.

Obama didn't spend 90 minutes hurling insults,bragging about how awesome he is, lying over and over again while taking jabs at the media and screaming, "fake news", (about anything that trump doesn't like). 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
16.4  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  TᵢG @16    5 years ago

I wonder if it is difficult for him to tweet while stomping his feet like a two year old having a tantrum.

bugsy
Professor Participates
17  bugsy    5 years ago

I heard something interesting about the new "witness intimidation" angle democrats are now thinking about that it may sometime become a possible article of impeachment...maybe.

How do you intimidate a witness who admitted in her testimony that she never "witnessed" anything?

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
17.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  bugsy @17    5 years ago

[Deleted]

We do not deserve to travel the stars, and should be considered a plague if we somehow do. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
17.1.1  bugsy  replied to  Thrawn 31 @17.1    5 years ago

Damn...I missed the insult. Not surprised there was one, though.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
17.2  al Jizzerror  replied to  bugsy @17    5 years ago
How do you intimidate a witness who admitted in her testimony that she never "witnessed" anything?

You just admitted that she was testifying.

She was sworn in to testify in a Congressional investigation, therefore, she was a witness.

Next (ridiculous) argument, please.

bugsy
Professor Participates
17.2.1  bugsy  replied to  al Jizzerror @17.2    5 years ago
therefore, she was a witness.

Where did I say she was not a witness? I asked "How do you intimidate A WITNESS in her testimony that she did not witness anything.

You lost that one, but in your own words...

"Next (ridiculous) argument, please."

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
17.2.2  al Jizzerror  replied to  bugsy @17.2.1    5 years ago
How do you intimidate A WITNESS

Trump used Twitter.

al Jizzerror
Masters Expert
17.2.3  al Jizzerror  replied to  bugsy @17.2.1    5 years ago
How do you intimidate A WITNESS

Trump used Twitter.

bugsy
Professor Participates
17.2.4  bugsy  replied to  al Jizzerror @17.2.3    5 years ago
Trump used Twitter.

Who cares. Saying it twice does not make it legitimate.

If Shifty Schiff did not read the tweet during the hearing, the "witness" may never had known about it until after the hearing. Asking her about her "feekings" of it does not make her a more credible "witness".

It just highlights the desperation of the left.

bugsy
Professor Participates
17.2.5  bugsy  replied to  bugsy @17.2.4    5 years ago

"feelings"

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
17.2.6  author  JohnRussell  replied to  al Jizzerror @17.2.3    5 years ago

The defenders of Trump have been reduced to babbling endlessly. I dont even read my own threads after an hour or two because I know they will be filled with mindless childish defenses of Trump. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
17.2.8  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @17.2.6    5 years ago
I dont even read my own threads after an hour or two because I know they will be filled with mindless childish defenses of Trump. 

You don't even read your own seeds or sources because then you would realize that nothing you have ever presented has come true. This seed is no different.

Democrats with a brain cell have realized this sham is a waste of time.

bugsy
Professor Participates
17.2.10  bugsy  replied to  XDm9mm @17.2.9    5 years ago
President Donald J. Trump is living rent free, along with all his supporters, in your head on a 24x7 basis.

Can you imagine the torment someone must be going through having the person they hate so thoroughly constantly swirling through their head day in and day out.

How do they sleep?

How do they eat?

How are they able to get through life cognitively?

These people truly need some help/

bugsy
Professor Participates
17.2.12  bugsy  replied to  XDm9mm @17.2.11    5 years ago
assaulted by the reality of life as it is a harsh world.

As opposed to how a Trump supporter would be assaulted by a rabid liberal who hates you simply because you think different than that rabid, loony leftist.

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
17.2.13  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  bugsy @17.2.10    5 years ago
These people truly need some help/

if they are not already taking medication... they should be.

freepress
Freshman Silent
19  freepress    5 years ago

Crazy how Trump appoints all these people who get indicted, convicted, and then when any honest person Trump has appointed tells an actual truth he trashes them. The felons he associates with all of a sudden are "people he doesn't know". 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
20  Jeremy Retired in NC    5 years ago
Trump is attacking her while at the same moment she is testifying to the impeachment committee.

And the whining pansy ass democrats have been attacking Trump while he's moving the country forward for the past 3 years.

Jesus Christ these "hearings" are a fucking joke.  But then again, they are run by Democrats.